Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 14, 2013 10:06 PM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow shook his head. "I've told you all I know. Unless you wanna know my story, you would need to talk with the others. My story has a link with the Blood Dreamer and Skyfall but, other than them, I don't really know anything more. We would need to talk with the others in order to know their stories as well. However, you would need to achieve their trust." Scarecrow told her in a calm voice. He then turned around and whistled lightly. What came out from the openings of the sewers connections was a giant snake. Something that resembled a basillisk. "Jormungand, it seems you're still unharmed." Scarecrow commented as he enclosed himself to the snake and caressed it lightly. The snake's body was so large and big, that the only part that was seen was its head. It was apparently running through the deep sewers. "I need you to find the others and call them. We need to meet at the Crypt. Make sure this stays secret, okay?" He talked with the snake, that simply nodded and went back into the connections. He then turned himself toward Kuu, seeing Star holding her leg. Somewhy, the blood went to his head. He believed that she was trying to kill her and layed his scythe on her neck. "Take. Your. Hands. From her." He said with the pauses and a slightly blank expression. "I have no intention in killing humans, all I want is the Overmind dead." He told her calmly.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jul 14, 2013 10:10 PM

Dec 2012
Star"if i let her go she will die. I dont like you and answer one thing for me. How are you alive?"
..... :'(
Jul 14, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2008
Both Ken and Ren pointed their guns at Star with expressions distorted in fury, faces the old them would never make...

"How dare you!" Ren yelled in anger.
"Unhand the princess you ungrateful woman!" Ken finished.

Despite Stars threat Kuu's expression was unchanged and didn't seem to be phased at all. "Its... fine..." she said reassuringly and Ken and Ren's expressions softened upon hearing Kuu's words but they still had their weapons trained on Star. "I... promise..." she tells Star with a smile. Star clearly had trouble making rational decisions to be making demands while surrounded by enemies...
Jul 14, 2013 10:28 PM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow did not responded. He simply stood quiet. "Stubborn..." He told to himself as he raised the scythe but was stopped by a woman. She was slightly young and had a white hair. She held his scythe and looked directly at him. "Scar, what are you doing?" She asked him in a serious tone.

"Killing her." He answered coldly.
"Stop it already. You don't need to kill people, you are not controlled by the Overmind." The woman responded, scowling him.

Scarecrow looked at Star with a slightly disappointed expression. He sheated his scythes and walked back. The woman then took Star up. "Sorry about him, life was just too hard him. Or should I say death?" The woman joked happily with a smile. Her eyes were blue as the sky. "I'm Skyfall. A pleasure to meet you." Skyfall talked with Star. Scarecrow simply observed from slightly afar. "What are you doing here, Skyfall?" He questioned her with a serious tone. "I came to check on you and see if you're all right. It seems you've been overusing your powers a lot lately." She told him with a bright smile. Scarecrow simply averted his face from her. "I'm fine, I told you already." He told Skyfall while he crossed his arms.
Jul 14, 2013 10:31 PM

Dec 2012
Star"well ill give you the thing that can save your life as soon as he tells me how he is still alive"*open her hand and there were a few little drops of blood on her hand and she toss a glove with small spikes on it*"O and hurry up you have 15 min till you die and dont try to cuntral me and make me give it to you..and im guessing this over mind made you and countrals you..and over using ur powers weaken you and let him or her find you easier or somthing?"
Jul 14, 2013 10:46 PM

Jan 2008
"But you still have it on you... don't you?" Ken said tightening his grip on his pistol. His voice was devoid of the insane twang it usually had and it sounded slightly deeper than usual.

"Ken... ?" Ren said, even she was taken aback by his shift in mood, "Y-yeah! Your right! We can just kill you and take it for ourselves!" Ren continued upon picking up on what Ken was saying.

"Fifteen minutes is far too short for it to be anywhere far and I doubt you had time to hide it somewhere.... come on, just hand it over..." Ken said calmly as he held out his hand.

During all this Kuu remained calm. Her pharmaceutical knowledge was vast after all... and medicine and poison were two sides of the same coin.
Jul 14, 2013 11:00 PM

Dec 2012
Star' you will never find it and anyways it is from any touch so i even am poison, I dont car if I die. so if he tells me what i want to know we can both live"
Jul 14, 2013 11:03 PM

Dec 2012
star"I am an assassin how many poisons and antdoits do you think i cray on me? or in me?"
Jul 14, 2013 11:06 PM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow stood silent. "Can I kill her?" He asked Skyfall with a cold tone. Skyfall shook her head lightly. "Why don't you tell her?" She questioned Scarecrow, who was clearly irritated. He suddenly scowled. "Are you crazy, Skyfall!? If she knows more about me, she knows more about how to kill me, which is all she wants to do." He told her, more irritated. He got closer to Star, who was heavily injured, and kicked her into a connection of the sewers. "There, now you will fall down to the deepest sewers. There will be nothing but undead and water there. Maybe you'll make a nice lunch for Jormungand." He told her before he prepared to kick her in, but was once again, stopped by Skyfall.

"No, Scar! Don't do that. You don't have to kill her." She told him, trying to resolve things calmly. "We can try and make this trade with her." She told Scarecrow

Scarecrow lightly pushed her. "You're too naive, Skyfall." He told her before he looked toward Kuu and then to Star. "You ungrateful little girl. You should be grateful I didn't killed you, yet you're just a pain. Sending you to the depths of this sewers will be the best thing to do with you." He told her calmly and coldly.

Skyfall quickly approached Kuu and, suddenly and surprisingly, kissed her lightly before drawing back. "There, Scar! She's cured, now let that girl live." She told Scarecrow, trying to save Star. Since one of the rare viruses in her, any physical contact with Skyfall's body would cure anyone. "Please, don't kill her." Skyfall pleaded.

Scarecrow looked back and then sighed. "Fine... Fine..." He told her, drawing back from Star.
YzmaelJul 14, 2013 11:09 PM
Jul 14, 2013 11:11 PM

Dec 2011
"I see... So you have allies." Masaru spoked appearing from the darkness of the sewers. He spoke with a calm tone however his eyes held and extremely angered look. Having watched his mother die several times over did not so much as break him, but anger him completely. The illusion had stopped not that long before and his hands were still clenched into a fist. "However it seems not all of your allies are daft and overly aggressive." He stated blankly.
Jul 14, 2013 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
Star"sorry that will not work. it a very spacle kind. it invades every thing not just blood..and now you have it it will kill your brain, organs and every part of your body. I dont care if you alive or die. I want the ones that keep you alive the made my family failed there last mission and in that way killed them so tell me or all 3 of us will"*blood like from all tree of the females ears*.."Die"
Jul 14, 2013 11:12 PM

Dec 2012
Sky.."you up yet?"
Jul 14, 2013 11:22 PM

Jan 2008
(I have no idea what the fuck you just wrote dude. I also like how all your character seem to have the same personality and are able to pull abilities and shit out of nowhere...)
Jul 14, 2013 11:22 PM

Feb 2013
Skyfall winked kindly. "Yup, I know about that poison. It's very powerful, I've faced it once. Isn't so useful when someone like is there though." She told them kindly. Blood was flowing only from Ren as Skyfall smiled. Her blood was completely immune to these kind of poisons, and so was everyone who she touched. Maybe it was due to the heavy mutation, but Skyfall had no only hypnosis. She was the very first being to be capable to be fully immune to any kind of diseases, including poisons.

Scarecrow made a angry expression as he gripped his scythe strongly. "I've had my fill from all of you." He said as he whistled. However, this time, the whistle was a lot higher. It called off Jormungand, the gigantic snake that looked with it's reptile eyes onto Sky and Masaru. Scarecrow clicked his tounge. "You're all a pain, really. Kuu, take Skyfall away from here. She can cure all of you from this poison. Also, be careful." Jormungand, the giant snake, openned a path for them to run away, as soon as they ran by using it, Jormungand would immediatly close it.

Skyfall took Ren, Kuu and Ken toward the openning that closed immediatly after they disappeared.

Scarecrow smirked. "I'll kill all of you... One by one..." He told them with a twisted smirk as his mask fell down, revealing his dead pale face.

(They are extremely OP though Frog won't admit it. Just leave it be. She said that the poison is rare and that it runs not only on the blood but on the entire body. Basically, you just need to know that you'll die even though one of the rules is for your character not to die without permission.)
YzmaelJul 14, 2013 11:30 PM
Jul 14, 2013 11:26 PM

Dec 2012
Star"well..tell me how you lived!"
Jul 14, 2013 11:30 PM

Dec 2012
(no it is killing her as well and it a poison her fmaly spent many many many years to make. she will give the antidote to her no mater what she testing him. to see if he vales allies so she can trust him. she said she work for you rember she will not kill an employer ever unless they brake her rules and she did not. i tould you and she did saying she want to know who made them failed there mission...and want to kill them she was going to cure her no mater what. and ya there a little op but they folow many rules and have many wekniss as well to even them out you guys just dont try to find them or use them)
Jul 14, 2013 11:32 PM

Feb 2013
(Nope, Skyfall is imune to ANY toxins. If you're godmodding your abillities, then I'm also godmodding mine, you can't simply kill a character with poison, Frog. Really man, you're simply godmodding them. I won't accept it anymore.)
Jul 14, 2013 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
(i did not arugy that she was imuan aftur she said it. so ok there cured but stat not and she dieing like i said she want to know how he lived and was going to kill her shelf and any ways she was going to save her befor she died she said she kill her if she broke a rulle and she did not. you need to lesen to what she said. she was not going to kill any one....)
Jul 14, 2013 11:37 PM

Jan 2008
Kuu was very slow, and could barely keep up a jogging pace, let alone flee from a fight and noticing this Ken swooped her off her feet once more and began carrying her, running right behind Skyfall. She was breathing heavily and could feel the could grip of sleep clawing at her, she was struggling to stay awake but to avail. As her vision faded she could hear Ken and Ren's voices calling out to her but she could make out any of the words...

(Its not that I don't try to find them... I just don't give a shit mainly because I deliberately ignore a lot of your posts because, frankly, a lot of them have almost zero effort put into them. I don't wanna spend ten minutes writing some shit only to have a one sentence response like "but i doge it and kill u insted".)
Jul 14, 2013 11:38 PM

Dec 2012
(and sorry it just how i rp. if they do somthing relly strong it has draw backs that will hurt them later but you nver give me a chanse to use it. like thes after she cured them she will lose all abilty to move the hand that she had the glove on..)
Jul 14, 2013 11:40 PM

Dec 2012
(i will never do a instent kill...and i do have them doge some time but not always... but i gusse no one on mal like that style so ill just stop try to do things like that o well. no more wekness or strong pepole)
Jul 14, 2013 11:46 PM

Feb 2013
(Sorry frog, but I have to agree with Setsu. You know, there's a rule that say to avoid one-lining. I noticed that almost all your posts are one-liners. Our problem is not with the instakills but with the way your characters act. They are all-mighty assassinst that have no flaws at all. They're not strong, they're Overpowered, I already told you that.)

Skyfall leaded them to the new camp that was created not a while ago. Sandcrawlers could be seen everywhere, refugees from the war. Skyfall leaded them to her tent, where there was food and medical supplies. She quickly tried to make contact with Scarecrow but was unable.

Noticing that Kuu was almost sleeping, he contacted her in her dreams. "Don't sleep!" His voice echoed in her mind. After that, he openned his eyes once more to see the fight.
Jul 14, 2013 11:46 PM

Jan 2008
(Here the problem okay? Your style of RPing and trying to "do things" don't go together. You can't progress the story with one sentence posts, teleporting characters, godmodding and poor spelling and grammar. I don't want to sound like an elitist but you seem much more like a "casual" RPer than one that can actually write.)
Jul 14, 2013 11:48 PM

Dec 2012
(im a very poor speller so i try not to wright alot becuse mor i write harder it is to read most of the time...well..ok i should stop rping becuse every one tell me the same...)
Jul 14, 2013 11:51 PM

Feb 2013
(Why don't you, instead of stopping to RP, try to get better by doing the same as us? I mean, you just need to see how we RP and copy our style. As you can see, we try to make as detailed as possible and with the good grammar, you can do it too if we can, Frog.)
Jul 14, 2013 11:52 PM

Dec 2012
(my grammer not bad it spelling i cant spell i have tryed for years...and spell cheek dont help becuse it to bad)
Jul 15, 2013 12:04 AM

Jan 2008
Kuu's eye's shot open, something jarring her from her sleep, "Where... am I?" she asked too tired to even lift her head to see where she was. She felt Ken set her down on a cot and both him and Ren answered promptly, worry in there voice, "Its a new camp, the nice lady led us here" Ren answered with a soothing voice to try and mask the panic in it, "Yeah, she's gonna make you all better," Ken continued.

"I... see...", Kuu said weakly. The narcoleptic attacks were getting more and more frequent... she had to find her book... or start a new one.
Jul 15, 2013 12:11 AM

Feb 2013
Skyfall bought water for them and gave to them calmly. Her eyes showed no panic or fear. She knew very well that angering Scarecrow could cause problems. But she also knew that trusting him was the only thing she could do. She looked toward Kuu with a humble smile. "I'm sorry, I can't do much about food or other things for you. However, I'll try my best to clear your thoughts." She told Kuu grinning cutely. Her long hair covered her entire face as she drew it closer to Kuu, looking her directly in the eyes. The blue eyes from Skyfall proportioned a calm and serene feeling. One that would make people fall in a magic-like world. The world around them expanded, creating a vast and beatifull sky. "Welcome. This is my world, Skyfall." She told Kuu with a kind smile.
Jul 15, 2013 12:39 AM

Jan 2008
Kuu's mind suddenly felt lucid... and for the first time in so long she felt like she was wide awake, alert and energetic. She spread her arms and relished the almost alien feeling.

"Ha... Ahahaha! How long has it been since I was last freed from the grips of lethargy?" she said with a cheerful smile, "Thank you... Ten". Her speech, like when she dragged Scarecrow into her own world, was no longer impaired and her soft voice was noticeably higher.
Jul 15, 2013 12:50 AM

Dec 2011
(Whoah, lotta text. Anyway... As they said Frog, don't quit, just practice. You'll get better at it. Spelling and grammar is one of those things where you can get better at it if you aren't already.)

"You'll kill me? How exactly do you plan to do that? Charge blindly at me? Go ahead and test how well that will work." Masaru taunted, drawing his blade towards him. "Also, you had no real need to evacuate them. They are not my target, nor are they immediate threats. You're the one who needs to be eliminated." He threatened coldly.
Jul 15, 2013 12:53 AM

Feb 2013
Skyfall smiled brightly. "I see he told you about the others too." She told it more to herself than to Kuu. Skyfall made lightly sorrowful smile. "You see, this place was were I met my savior... Scarecrow. People say that he's bad and that he wishes nothing but death. However, I know that the only death he wishes is that of the Overmind. When he found me here, I was crying. It was the first time I had lost control. When you lose control, the Overmind controls you. She makes you kill and ravage like a monster. That's why some of us have gone against it." She explained her story, she sat on the invisible ground as she looked around the livid and beatiful world. Her smiled was serene and calm. "When he saw me crying, he simply patted my head and smiled. I still remember his words, and I will remember them forever." She told her before breathing down and continuing. ""Why are you crying, little girl? You see, little girls should smile, it just make them be more beatiful to the eyes of the open world." That's what he said to me. That day... That day, I decided that I would smile on forever. I decided that I would make him proud of helping me." She told Kuu with a bright smile. "But... Blood Dreamer... She killed that Scarecrow the day she left. Scarecrow became... empty. His mind was focused on nothing but to achieve what he wished... To kill the one who made Blood Dreamer leave. Ever since that day, he runs after the Forgottens left on the open world. If just he was more like he was back there." Skyfall talked calmly. She drew her eyes upward, seeing the still moving sky, now full of clouds.
Jul 15, 2013 12:55 AM

Dec 2012
(......idk...maby..)
Jul 15, 2013 12:56 AM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow smirked full of killing intent. "Please, don't charge me as a fool. I won't go at you with insane rage. I'm not like your brother or your friend, Nemesis. They were both idiots. Hope they burn, just like your mother..." He taunted, with his smirk. The snake, Jormungand, went inside one of the connections, and it moved left and right, making swift movements to attack Masaru and the others. Using it as a distraction, Scarecrow quickly moved to behind Masaru and slashed at his legs.
Jul 15, 2013 12:57 AM

Dec 2012
Star..*takes the antidote* "I was not really going to kill any of you..But some will die. The one that save him will die. so tell me how he did not die and who saved him"
Jul 15, 2013 1:03 AM

Dec 2011
(Trust me, I wasn't that good, but I got better. I'm still not that good. If you look at those rps on forumotion... those fuckers write like 3-5 paragraphs per post if they're lazy. xD)

"My brother? Charge at me with blind rage? That just shows that no one knows what happened that day. Yes, I killed him, but you don't know exactly what happened." Masaru retorted, growling at the mention of his mother. He switched his focus from Scarecrow to the large snake, concentrating on evading its attacks. He doubted that Scarecrow would just have this snake lunge at him over and over again, and his suspicion was proven correct when he moved to slash at his legs. Masaru jumped and sent a kick at Scarecrow's chest. He truly felt much better after he was given those pills from Akira. He didn't have a pain in his chest and felt, to an extent, re-energized somewhat.
Jul 15, 2013 1:05 AM

Dec 2012
(i use to do a paragfe but pepole keep kiking me out becuse of my speeling)
Jul 15, 2013 1:08 AM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow protected the attack by separating his one scythe in two and using the dull side to protect his chest. His movements were swift and quick enough to disorient an opponent. In extreme synchronization, the snake used its head to give a smash attack on Masaru while he was distracted, defending against Scarecrow's attacks. Scarecrow threw one of his scythes toward Masaru. The scythes divided themselves in 4, all going to a certain place. Three of them were illusions.
Jul 15, 2013 1:19 AM

Dec 2011
Upon his foot making contact with Scarecrows scythe, Masaru quickly pushed off where it was connected, sending himself out of the way of the snake's attack with a backflip. With the scythes approaching quickly, he readied his blade. He knew that at least two would have to be illusions, and he could at the very least parry two of the blades incoming towards him, which he did, batting away two of the scythes with his blade.
Jul 15, 2013 1:20 AM

Dec 2012
Sky"Were is my sister!"
Jul 15, 2013 1:23 AM

Feb 2013
The two blades Masaru parried were only illusions and as the third closed to him, it vanished slightly. The fourth scythe was being sent toward him before it also vanished, revealing the tremendous snake coming toward Masaru in high speed. Above the snake was Scarecrow, with both scythes at hands. He joined them together and, when the snake hitted its target, he jumped and made a fast downward slash with it. However, he confused Masaru by making copies of himself. When Masaru looked closely, there were 5 Scarecrows coming down toward him with a downward slash.
Jul 15, 2013 1:31 AM

Dec 2012
(Masaru still have sky mask on. it have all form of vesens like heat and xray as well as night it also calculate the most likey event that will happen.)
Jul 15, 2013 1:38 AM

Feb 2013
(The illusions are Scarecrow. They have heat and also exqueletons. After all, it is what Masaru sees, not a hologram.)
Jul 15, 2013 2:02 AM

Dec 2011
(What do u mean he has Sky's mask? He's wearing just his usual ballistic skull mask.)

"How annoying." Masaru said narrowing his eyes at the incoming snake. "Sky, she's laying there, take her and leave! Now!" He ordered as he readied his blade again. He would need to deal with this snake firstly. The snake itself wasn't an issue, however annoying and took his attention. He sidestepped to evade the snakes path, then thrusted his blade toward its eye. When Scarecrow jumped off the snake's head he followed the path that he assumed he would take and hopped back a few times, away from the snake's head and drawing his blade from its eye however not able to parry an attack should he have followed the wrong Scarcrow.
Jul 15, 2013 2:31 PM

Dec 2012
frogoten said:
Star*he go and put his mask on Masaru so he could berth then hit him with his gun in the side were was hurt relay badly to wake him*
Jul 15, 2013 10:58 PM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow smirked by seeing that Masaru had made the wrong move. He fell down with an slash on Masaru' entire left side. However deep, the attack was not powerful enough to cut Masaru in two like he had planned. Jormungand was shaking its head violently as it then fell back toward the connections and awaited to be called again. Taking oportunity that Masaru was now heavily damaged, Scarecrow kicked his mask from his face and stepped back slightly, with a murderous smirk and his eyes glowing red.
Jul 15, 2013 11:01 PM

Dec 2012
Sky*run for star*
Jul 15, 2013 11:45 PM

Jan 2008
Kuu felt awkward whenever she looked at Skyfall... her peaceful and serene state of mind was the exact opposite of Kuu's twisted and chaotic one and it made her envious. When was the last time she felt truly at peace? Weeks? Months? Maybe Years? She couldn't remember...

"I see... so that's why he's like that..." Kuu said with interest. Interest was a dangerous thing to Kuu as she became a much more twisted person toward those who she found interesting... an uncontrollable curiosity? Or perhaps she couldn't trust anyone unless she knew their deepest, darkest secrets... Using Skyfall's powers as a crutch Kuu was able to maintain a much more stable state of mind than usual and thankfully had a much better ability to reason right now.

"And what of the others?" she inquired further.
Jul 15, 2013 11:55 PM

Feb 2013
Skyfall looked toward Kuu calmly. "Most of them are still under the influence of the Overmind. Right now, I myself am receiving power from the Overmind. However, she only controlls us when we lose control. When we lose control, we become monstrosities. Our physical appearence becomes twisted and dark. We become a nightmare for those around us." She explained them. "I don't much about others aside from Scarecrow and Blood Dreamer. Still, every Number knows about the Blood Dreamer. She's like a legend. However, only a few have seen her personally. I heard that the only ones who saw her personally where Scarecrow and Number 2. I know a little about Number 2. I guess that, like Blood Dreamer, she went against the Overmind and lost her memories. Scarecrow didn't attacked the Overmind at that time... Now he regrets it greatly..." She commented with a sorrowful expression. She noticed that Kuu was avoiding to look at her and also averted her eyes from her. "I think that you would need to talk with the others to know more about their stories. I myself don't much about me. I was awaken only recently, about half an year ago." She told Kuu with a serene smile and a calm expression, but still averting her face from her.
Jul 16, 2013 12:17 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru grimaced slightly when the blade made contact with his flesh. However, this pain meant that this was the actual Scarecrow. Before he could step away Masaru gripped Scarecrows arm with his left one, switching the grip on his blade to a reverse grip and making an upward slash with the intent, like Scarecrow's last attack, to cut him in two or at the very least make a deep gash in his chest.
Jul 16, 2013 12:23 AM

Feb 2013
Before Masaru could finish the attack, Scarecrow looked into his eyes, paralising him in reality. However, in his mind, Masaru returned to the normal world. He was now on the metro, with his brother and his mother. The way he suddenly 'waked up' in his dream, made it seem as if the world he was before was nothing but a nightmare. His mother patted his head slightly. "Are you okay, Masaru? Had a nightmare?" She questioned him with a kind smile. In reality, Masaru was simply paralised. Jormungand, the giant snake, covered him so that he could not be removed by force. While this, Scarecrow used the oportunity to heal his mental wounds by meditating slightly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Neutral: City streets ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 13, 2013

3217 by Kidbuu504 »»
Dec 18, 2013 7:16 PM

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» NEOH: Corporation Building ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 28, 2013

4492 by frogoten »»
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.