Forums

[COMPETITION] Honorary Monstergirl Competition II: The Wrath of Kakuen

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 7, 2015 12:07 PM

May 2013
MetallumOperatur said:
How about making the Honorary MSGs native to the new land that is to be added?

I like this, with the modification that I would like for the winner, at least, to be added to the main island. Also, I'm not sure about adding all of the contestants. Definitely the winner and the 1st-3rd runner-ups, and there are a couple of others that I think would make good additions to the setting.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Sep 7, 2015 12:38 PM

Nov 2013
question tyger, who did you have in mind to do the artistic drawing of the entries?
Sep 7, 2015 12:48 PM

Jan 2013
First place got the right to be there by the simple fact it got the most votes.

It was a whole point of the competition.

At least 15 (or more, I don't want to check) agreed on the fact it is the best entry, but they didn't agreed it is something that MSG cannot be without.

I am not against it, but I would think why it is so necessary to implement it right now?
Why so rush?
Perhaps someone already made a whole plan around it?
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Sep 7, 2015 12:59 PM

Mar 2015
beast_regards said:
Perhaps someone already made a whole plan around it?

But isn't it actually a reason to speed up whole process and implement it rather faster than slower?
No matter what is the case, you will find out the answer sooner.
Sep 7, 2015 6:11 PM

May 2013
beast_regards said:
I am not against it, but I would think why it is so necessary to implement it right now?

It doesn't need to be implemented right now. Indeed, the GM staff currently has bigger fish to fry (heh!). But I would like to see it implemented before we all get busy with the winter holidays.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Sep 8, 2015 3:35 AM

Jan 2015
Yeah I forgot mention that I meant the honorary MSGs we elect into the MSGC, not all of em.

tygertyger said:
I like this, with the modification that I would like for the winner, at least, to be added to the main island.

Do you mean as a native species? Migration is a valid reason as to why they can be found on the main land too after the new land has been "discovered". Though, making them a native species could justify them being present in larger numbers than just a hand full.
Sep 8, 2015 4:13 AM

May 2013
MetallumOperatur said:
Do you mean as a native species?

Yup.
Jan 3, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2015
Honorary Monster Girl Competition II: Entries

GRYPHON by Beast Regards

QUETZALCOATL by Emeraldtryst

YUHO by Ocu

PINCER by MetallumOperatur

SIMURGH by KamikadzeTM

TARRASQUE by Emeraldtryst

ABAIA by Clarus Nox

JERSEY DEVIL by KamikadzeTM

ZASHIKI WARASHI by Malise

APKALLU by KamikadzeTM

GRIFFIN by Clarus Nox

MOKELE-MBEMBE by Tygertyger

FAIRY HUNTER by DCW2021

LIVING GRIMOIRE by Beast Regards

SUCCUMBING SUCCUBUS by Ocu

HYDRA by DCW2021

MAKARA by MetallumOperatur

TIKBALANG by Tygertyger

GARUDA by Malise

MetallumOperaturJan 4, 2017 6:38 PM
Jan 3, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2015
Honorary Monster Girl Competition II: Entries continued

LUREMAID by DCW2021

SUADA by MetallumOperatur

CHERUB by Tygertyger

ICY TEMPTRESS by Ocu

PHOENIX by Clarus Nox
MetallumOperaturJan 4, 2017 6:40 PM
Jan 3, 2017 5:00 PM

Jan 2015
Honorary Monster Girl Competition II: Hall of Fame

Winner: Abaia by ClarusNox

2nd Place: Fairy Hunter by dcw2021

3rd Place: Makara by MetallumOperatur

4th Place: Mokele-Mbembe by tygertyger
MetallumOperaturJan 5, 2017 11:47 AM
Jan 3, 2017 6:16 PM

Jan 2015
Honorary Monster Girl Competition II: Brackets and Results

The entries that proceeded to the next round are in itallic The numbers behind the entry name is the number of votes the entry got in that voting round. In the case of a tie the winner was decided by a H-down: a brief sales pitch or an x-rated scene made by someone as to argue which entry is the best (in bed).

Round 1
Bracket 1
Gryphon 5
Quetzalcoatl 8

Yuho 2

Bracket 2
Pincer 7
Simurgh 6

Tarrasque 4

Bracket 3
Abaia 7
Jersey Devil 3
Zashiki Warashi 6

Bracket 4
Apkallu 3
Griffin 7
Mokele-mbembe 6

Bracket 5
Fairy Hunter 8
Living Grimoire 4H

Succumbing Succubus 4

Bracket 6
Hydra 9
Makara 4H

Tikbalang 4

Bracket 7
Garuda 2
Luremaid 8
Suada 6

Bracket 8
Cherub 5
Icy Temptress 4
Phoenix 9

Round 2
Bracket 1
Living Grimoire 15
Pincer 13

Bracket 2
Fairy Hunter 12
Suada 11

Bracket 3
Abaia 15
Quetzalcoatl 9

Bracket 4
Luremaid 7
Phoenix 17

Bracket 5
Gryphon 12
Mokele-mbembe 12H

Bracket 6
Griffin 15
Zashiki Warashi 13

Bracket 7
Hydra 13
Simurgh 12

Bracket 8
Cherub 10
Makara 15

Quarter Finals
Bracket 1
Abaia 18
Phoenix 5

Bracket 2
Living Grimoire 11
Makara 15

Bracket 3
Griffin 11
Mokele-mbembe 12

Bracket 4
Fairy Hunter 12
Hydra 10

Semi Finals
Bracket 1
Abaia 20
Makara 8

Bracket 2
Fairy Hunter 17
Mokele-mbembe 14

The Big Finale
Abaia 17
Fairy Hunter 13
MetallumOperaturJan 4, 2017 6:40 PM
Jan 3, 2017 6:21 PM

Jan 2015
Honorary Monster Girl Competition II: Sales Pitches and H-downs

Since some of the Sales Pitches were IMO quite an amusing read, I saved them here before deleting the polls. I hope you, dear reader, enjoy them as well.

Round 1, Bracket 5
Clarus_Nox said:
story for the tie-breaker

MetallumOperatur said:
Clarus_Nox said:
story for the tie-breaker
You tryin to cheat?
But I voted Succumbing Succubus as well so I'll throw in these:

Malise said:
Living Grimoire have greatest kink potential if that is what you are looking for. Tomes of Eldritch knowledge are pretty much expected to do nasty things to you and since it suppose to be living copy of Necronomicon (I assume), I bet tentacles will be involved too. Yuck, creepy.

Malise said:
KamikadzeTM said:
I honestly think Living Grimore is the most interesting entry out of the three. However, after reading the first sentence I had already decided to vote for something else.

Besides, it can shapeshift. "The tome will reshape her avatar’s form to be more to the man's liking after the contract is made."

emeraldtryst said:
Best h-potential?

Given that the Living Grimoire embodies the contents of the book, the possibilities are nearly endless. Let me just leave a few book titles here...

Half Broke Horses: A True Life Novel
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better

Or, I don't know...

The Complete Kama Sutra
The Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Not to mention if we're being silly...couldn't any of the MSG stories potentially turn into one of these? Actually *jots down an idea* I'll just hold on to that =)

emeraldtryst said:
KamikadzeTM said:

That line....I have missed. But hmm, you still need to perform the contract with her original form first....urghh....

You think once is all you need to fall forever? =P

KamikadzeTM said:
That's how they get us, Emer. They tell us do it once, no big deal! No one would notice! It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! Once you step down the darker path there's no going back. *hides in his basement and seals the door*

Clarus_Nox said:
isn't a basement a darker path than stepping out into the sunlight?

KamikadzeTM said:
Do not question my imagery, Nox!

emeraldtryst said:
Well, I guess you wouldn't know for sure if it was too late unless/until her "ideal" form turned out to be chibi-sized

KamikadzeTM said:
Why can't she just take various forms by default, based on the book she originated from? :(

Round 1, Bracket 6
MetallumOperatur said:
For the h-off:

Round 2, Bracket 2
Ocu said:
WAKE UP PEOPLE
FAIRIES ARENT REAL LOLIS
ARE YOU GOING TO PERPETUATE A HISTORY OF IGNORANCE AND ABOMINATION
CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TRUTH IN OUR GLORIOUS HIGHEST OF EMPEROR'S VOTE ITSELF
OUR_ABSOLUTE_LOLINESS._MAY_HIS_REIGN_LIVE_ON_FOREVER_WHILE_HIS_CONCUBINES_STAY_FUN-SIZED said:
I vote Suada. Because it is clearly a better option. And I am biased.
And so much glorious shit.
So much.
A good 5 at least.

KamikadzeTM said:
Hmm, with one vote difference, the poor Sauda may have a chance after all. I do wonder though, did a lot of people genuinely prefer fairy hunter out of love for fairies or there are some who were afraid to read all of the Sauda's text and stopped at "plant mamono with plain looks". Because Sauda's entry is pretty neat and worth a good look, in my opinion. Of course, everyone has their own taste and interests but pretty much everyone who posted here was on the plant lady's side. Where are all those anonymous fairy supporters hiding :D? Come on, voice your opinion for your favorite , at least give me a "fairies are cool" or something.

Round 2, Bracket 5
KamikadzeTM said:
This bracket has also turned into a toe to toe, nail-biting contest. Both have ancient forms (mokelle's entry doesn't talk specifically about it but it's a wingless dragon), both are devoted to protecting their kids and mates and generally seem to be entries of overall similar worth. All in all it boils down to personality and physical appearance. For character, we have the more proud gryphon vs the gentle and calm mokelle. For appearance, we have feathers and fur versus scales. As a big reptile fan, the choice was kind of made for me in this case. Although it is true that the MGE is not short of dragon type monsters....sorry, there's always room for more dragons. :D

beast_regards said:
It's gryphon!

In other thread, it was the same creature that received an unlimited support from Kami

KamikadzeTM said:
GOD DAMN IT! People! The majestic gryphon needs your help! Join the cause now and win 3 hot succubus pictures free of charge! Do not let this atrocity continue! We must fight the system and the lolicons! Together we can do it! Let the feathers help your soul ascend to the high heavens and reach enlightenment. Support bird monsters! Do not, I repeat, do not step into the darkness! I leave you this, so stay with the righteous!

It's the Kami will.

It's double Gryphon all the way!

Let Gryphon win and have their little feathery cuddling caressing their strong bodies together in one thread.

This is only way to decide who is the cuddliest!

beast_regards said:
Gryphon - Griffin Yuri Chimera contest for the win! Gryphon! Gryphon! Did you ever saw a Yuri monster girl action with two feathery monsters 1000 meters above ground? Perhaps they will let you to join.

(I'll take care of that Alice Gryphon was taking care of. Come sweety, let's go, we will watch the duel from the hill over there. Don't worry, Aunty Griphon will be fine)

KamikadzeTM said:
Lol, how dare you use my own words against me :D Now I have to argue with myself! Isn't it enough that all those voices in my head don't give me a rest and now I have to call them out to fight?!

Okay then: Sales Pitch Time!!!!!

Hey you! Yes, YOU! Are you tired of getting raped? Do your hips still hurt from last night? Do you want to take it easy once in a while? Do you like dragons and scales in general? Are you looking for a calm girl that will show you her love without any of the mandatory monster-pride fests? Well, look no further!! Because now we present to you, the one, the only:

MO-KAY-LAY MMM-BEM-BAY!!!!

This kind gentle girl will scale a mountain in order to obtain your affection! Waiting years if necessary, all for the sake of your comfort and a healthy relationship that you aren't forced into! Devotedly taking care of you every day, allowing you to enjoy the family life with your kids to the fullest! If you are worried about your sexual fetishes then don't! Want to take the lead? She'll gladly let you! Want to be dominated and get kinky? I'm sure she has something in store for those dire moments. Want a three,four,five,six-some? Don't worry, the sisters are always there to lend a tail I mean hand. Wonderful! Maybe the only thing that didn't allow you to get into dragons was your unfortunate fear of heights? Don't worry, she doesn't have wings so you can rest assured she is very down to earth girl!! Why are you still hesitating? Get yourself a MEM-BAY today!

BUT WAIT! There's more! If you marry one within then next 24 hours, you will get lovely house by one of the cleanest swamps in the area where you can take refuge if the dampness gets too much for you! The house comes with a kikimora maid who will help you with the chores for all those times you and your wife want to get some time together in the swamp! Cheating with the kikimora might potentially cause severe injuries, not necessarily inflicted by your jealous wife. Still, caution is advised.

MetallumOperatur said:
KamikadzeTM said:
BUT WAIT! There's more!

beast_regards said:
They are also devoted, motherly and loves children :-) would help for free :-P (may need some...cuddling...though). Also, can transform and acts as private jet.
Their feathers have medical properties and cure blindness
Tyger, can you imagine better addition to your clan? :-P
Gryphons hate dragons, that's for sure, but you don't have any dragon around and lot of children you need to manage. I believe Gryphon would accept the extended family and won't mind a little fury cuddly times (as long there are no dragons :-P)
Order now and you will get other Gryphon for free!

Please, field the Gryphon and Griffin in same poll so we can finally see who is the best :-P

KamikadzeTM said:
beast_regards said:

Their feathers have medical properties and cure blindness

Ladies and gentlemen, we might have a winner here. Of course, without any personal bias from a certain someone.

MetallumOperatur said:
Although I voted for the Gryphon this round, I don't have a particular preference for either one. And would be just as happy with the Mokele-Mbembe proceeding to the next round as the Gryphon. Let's not write off the Mokele-Mbembe entry yet, Kami did a pretty good sales pitch there.

I agree with the above posters though that should the Gryphon come out on top, that we should make the next round Gryphon vs Griffin. Quarter final is far enough for two entries of the same mythological creature.

Malise said:
If you think in the sexual terms only, both monster girls would probably have a equal exotic beauty, even though Mokele-mbembe is said to be less so by the words of the own entry. Any scene you would make up would be as steamy and exciting as writer can make it to be.
While I am not lesbian, I usually claim I do understand people's fantasies though (at least I tell everyone so) and I always can think of any monster girls in male version, should it need to. My serious restriction here would be my hydrophobia so I would be outwardly terrified of anything that is even remotely associated with drowning, like swamps, seas, lakes or oceans. Anything related to such a despicable environment simply couldn't be good. I am less afraid of heights and honourable, protective flying creature that can take you away from such a nightmare would be really a good opinion.

I feel bad for the choice from technical perspective as both entries are well made, so I would rather see an round griffin vs. gryphon to clear out the rivalty of the essentially same entries.

tygertyger said:
This... was a close one. The vote cast after the polls closed does not count, of course.

While the pitch for the gryphon is super tempting ("cures blindness," indeed -- no fair trying to bribe the judge), I have to go with the amazing Billy Mays-style sales pitch for the mokole-mbembe. I freely admit, though, that both of those stopped me in my tracks. So glad I wasn't drinking anything when I checked this thread. :)

Round 2, Bracket 6
KamikadzeTM said:
GOD DAMN IT! People! The majestic griffin needs your help! Join the cause now and win 3 hot succubus pictures free of charge! Do not let this atrocity continue! We must fight the system and the lolicons! Together we can do it! Let the feathers help your soul ascend to the high heavens and reach enlightenment! Support bird monsters! Do not, I repeat, do not step into the darkness! I leave you this, so stay with the righteous!

MetallumOperatur said:
Well since we got to this point let me give some counter weight:
This Griffin is the Nickleback under the entries: it's time it retires! I'm not a loli guy but in this case I'll say: go Zashiki Warashi.
Plus 4 really busty dragon girl pics for the Zashiki voters :-)

KamikadzeTM said:
All right I raise my reward as well! 3 succubi as before + 2 fluffy pictures and 2 lamias! Join me now!!!

Malise said:
I swear it was like 5 votes less just like 2 hours ago. I would never expect that my entry becomes a point of such a passionate conflict.
However, this is how the world works. Someone wins, someone loses. However, before I concede defeat, I would like to show you the images I found for my entry so Griffon isn't a only one with a picture in the thread.

Here goes the images I've had in mind for Zashiki Warashi.

The Big Finale
dcw2021 said:
Well the support here is absolutely riviting... but that's ok because I still love you fairy hunter.

FAIRY HUNTER FTW!!!!! BEAT THAT ELECTRIC EEL'S ASS!!!

... to much?

Clarus_Nox said:
Why would you guys want the child you sick fucks. Choose the real woman! What don't like breasts? Who said a real woman had to have them. Abaia is kind gentle soul who will love and protect you. Unlike the little fly that'll just buzz around your head all day.

Just remember, chances are that fairy could go running off to someone else at any time anywhere. Is that what you want?

dcw2021 said:
The fairy hunter may be small but she has it where it counts, proportionately speaking of course. Her size means she does not use much space or resources, perfect for anyone living in a small house. It's economical you jerk.

The fairy may not be completely faithful to one partner but it's the females she likes multiples of. What better wing man than a flying girl who will bring home booty to share? Everyone one needs some space, who wants some clingy broad wearing a bikini that might electrocute you if you look at other girls. So what if you're her darling!

Clarus_Nox said:
Notice how you were not able to say "She will not leave you at the first sign of boredom." The chances of her going tot he next guy the moment she sees him is almost instantaneous! The Abaia has no problems sharing and is not only just as likely to bring home another but would never abandon you.

And what good is such a wing man like the Fairy Hunter, it's like having that annoying friend you just can't hate but is so hyperactive people who don't understand them would avoid. Most would just want to swat the little buzzard.

Vote for Abaia, because she cares how you feel.

dcw2021 said:
No! It's day two and we are falling behind! Where are my comrades? My brothers in arms? My members of fairy tail? Our dream of filling the world with sexy, miniature, bisexual fairies is at hand. We must not falter. We must not yield. We must not lose to some washed up petanko!

Clarus_Nox said:
The time is nigh, keep pushing and the soon the eradication of the fairies will be forthwith!

Do not falter in the face of the false promise of the fairies, if you shalt bring them forth you shalt be calling a plague of flies upon us!!!

dcw2021 said:
Don't call for the eradication of the fairies! They merely want to play with and love everybody. Is the kindness the Abaia claim to bring a lie? Will they punish those who stray to others? Deny the false prophets and repent for your crimes against fairies. They are the things of dreams, all you have to do is believe in them . If you don't the thunder demons will rise up from the depths of the sea and claim all men as their own. The end is nigh! Repent you fools, repent!

Clarus_Nox said:
NAH! Do not believe the fairy temptresses! The Abaia's love and forgiveness knows no bounds. The hostility is mine and mine alone! Turn fast towards the open arms of the Abaia, do not be charmed by the fairy's false dreams, for in the end, they are not but dreams to end in sorrow!

Turn towards the truth justice is not always small. Slay the evil insects before the scourge of unending flying pests fall upon our lands!

ERADICATION MUST BE FORTHWITH!

dcw2021 said:
More lies from the false prophets! The dream of fairies contain nothing but happy endings. Give them your body heart and soul and the truth shall come from deep within you like it has never come before. The fairy hunters bring love for all and to all love shall be given. Deny those who would give not but to the chosen few. Liberate yourself from the one and seek the all!

Clarus_Nox said:
Do not be fooled by the sugary words! Can't your see?! the Demonic Fairies want not bu your souls for nourishment!!!

emeraldtryst said:
A vote for the Abaia is a vote for wonder! A vote for joy!

Targeted endorsements!
Loli lovers!

Loli haters!

Whew...

dcw2021 said:
There's not much time left! Just one more vote for a tie two for a win. C'mon lurkers! I believe in you! The fairy hunters are fighting for their right to exist as a species. We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. Every vote counts, vote now.

dcw2021 said:
Getting down to the last minutes. How do you win? PREEMPTIVE H-SCENE!!!!!!!!!!
Vote Fairy Hunter
*Drops mike*

tygertyger said:
Okaaaay... shots fired. Response from the abaia camp?

Clarus_Nox said:
*picks up busted mic*

Let the people vote. I respect your voices.

*sets mic on podium gently*

Clarus_Nox said:
10 minutes left, time to appeal to any last minute voters

I don't have a hscene, but a song of what is to come

tygertyger said:
I can't think of a better way to end that than with a Prince of Egypt reference.

dcw2021 said:
I go to bed with 40 minutes to go one vote ahead and come back 5 votes behind and a song akining my monster to bringing the plagues. That's just mean. And with the exception of tterreb only the lurkers supported Fairy Hunter? You know what? Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Clarus_Nox said:
*steps up with 3rd degree burns* XL

Abaia said she wil not tolerate any extermination campaigns, and that i should publicly apologise for how mean i was... *electricity cracks in background* and how i should tell the truth about how i dont dislike the fairy hunter in the slightest DX

MetallumOperaturJan 5, 2017 12:11 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» [MGS] adrift in the snow (venomwolf's story) ( 1 2 3 )

venomwolf - Nov 27, 2019

121 by mugen91 »»
May 20, 1:08 PM

» Maku's main story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - Sep 18, 2022

87 by Maku_The_Blue »»
Apr 26, 11:49 AM

» [MSG] Maku's story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - May 7, 2018

53 by Maku_The_Blue »»
Apr 26, 11:28 AM

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

337 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 2:26 PM

» [MSG] Another one by mugen

mugen91 - Jan 25, 2020

23 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.