Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Apr 10, 2017 8:16 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Insider
Vote Qoco he's scared of you look how he jumped from me.
We need 5 votes on one person to save me unless astros, yurkin, qoco, or RE unvote...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Think about it. There could be hidden mechanics you don't know about. I am slightly inclined to believe there may be.
They have to be reasonable mechanics Logic. I think an all seeing Cultist role would be far too advantageous for them. Though I understand your apprehension since we don't know how bastard the game is.

Jan 2008
Qoco said:
Kit said:
Qoco voted me so i'm still at 3 votes ^^;

Bruh, you made that role up on the spot. It sounds so fake.
You think that only because you don't know me, I'm not even capable of that, and I don't have balls that large

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
vote: Qoco
Not sure what to make of chad honestly but this guy needs some pressure imo.

whats pressure gonna do when theres only 50 mins left i dont think theres enough time to build a case.
I already said earlier he could be either converter. As soon as Kit claims he jumps from me. If kit is telling the truth zombies want her lynched. I'm willing to give her a shot. I will lynch you to get that opportunity. Join me and lynch Qoco instead.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 2012
"This game has an Semi Open Set-Up. Some mechanics may be hidden."

In other words: there are hidden mechanics.

If Kit was to lie about her role, she would make it more believable. To claim herself as a TPR is blatantly suspicious, as she was writing her message she had to have recognized that.

I do not believe for a second that there is not a gimmick behind her win condition though, to me it is a matter of whether or not the win condition would end up being anti-town.
Apr 10, 2017 8:17 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

whats pressure gonna do when theres only 50 mins left i dont think theres enough time to build a case.

I don't think he knows who panda is.
Apr 10, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
We need 5 votes on one person to save me unless astros, yurkin, qoco, or RE unvote...
I told you I am working on it.

Apr 10, 2017 8:18 PM

Jan 2008
Vote: Qoco

gonna look like an OMGUS from me i'm sure but i'm gonna follow logic

Apr 10, 2017 8:18 PM

Dec 2013
This game has an Semi Open Set-Up. Some mechanics may be hidden.

welp so its possible rosie and both kit are telling the truth

God this is stupid, i dont like how all this new information has to come out 1 hour before phase change

Apr 10, 2017 8:19 PM

Oct 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Doughkey said:
I am for waiting until next day phase for Kit's results, my Chadar is going ham sammy right now.

Shrug u do you lol

OOC i want ur forum set

YEE, it was the first graphic I made in Photoshop. Holo was giving me lessons over Skype so I just kinnda compiled every tool she taught me into it. I requested this theme of forum set during the One Piece Summer Event shop but after 2 years I got slightly impatient.

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Qoco said:

Bruh, you made that role up on the spot. It sounds so fake.
You think that only because you don't know me, I'm not even capable of that, and I don't have balls that large

But your role doesn't even make sense. How did you get converted to a third party role, but you're still town. You can't be town and third party at the same time, with your own win-con.

Jan 2010
Kit said:

We can always go Shinichi with Doki for the save. If your role is real we need that.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Insider

the role does sound like it can be faked tho.

Apr 10, 2017 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:

God this is stupid, i dont like how all this new information has to come out 1 hour before phase change
I'm sorry, I waited until I was majority vote cause i thought it would be stupid for me to claim otherwise, considering its a secret role :<

Apr 10, 2017 8:20 PM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Insider
*Sigh* doesn't reassure me anymore with how generic it sounds. I was expecting Living Dead or Clairvoyant. Something that relates to the ability like the others.
Apr 10, 2017 8:21 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

the role does sound like it can be faked tho.
You know how hard I was pushing a Kit so please hear me out. I have a very strong feeling there are hidden mechanics in this game. If kit is telling the truth who wants her dead the most right now and how do they achieve that?

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I already said earlier he could be either converter. As soon as Kit claims he jumps from me. If kit is telling the truth zombies want her lynched. I'm willing to give her a shot. I will lynch you to get that opportunity. Join me and lynch Qoco instead.

Qoco is a strategical player if he switched votes its because he had a reason i dont think if he was zombie he would risk that. Like thats way to much of a scum tell

Jan 2008
Qoco said:
Kit said:

But your role doesn't even make sense. How did you get converted to a third party role, but you're still town. You can't be town and third party at the same time, with your own win-con.
I am TPR that wins with town. I can't tell u any differently cause that's just how it is, unless my (new) role is lying to me

Dec 2013
Kit said:

U just said u were following doki

now your flip flopping

Apr 10, 2017 8:22 PM

Jan 2010
vote change: Shinichi
I want people to realize how serious I am about saving Kit right now.

Aug 2013
Vote:Qoco

Dec 2013
@Kit If you're town aligned TPR, that means you can be infected correct?

Jan 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kit said:

now your flip flopping
I wanna live but I also wanna catch scum >_<

are you scum? should i switch back to you? :3c

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm sorry, I waited until I was majority vote cause i thought it would be stupid for me to claim otherwise, considering its a secret role :<

secret or not waiting till 1 hour before phase change was even more dumb no offense kit, but how do you expect us as town to be able to properly think ur role claim over in 1 hour?

Apr 10, 2017 8:23 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kit said:

now your flip flopping
Because I am actually trying now me her and doki are united....say something?

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
oh my god Logic pleade. We are gonna get a no lynch completely by accident at this rate

Dec 2016
Wait, isn't there a way to cure people from stuff?

Jan 2008
Astros said:
I assume so but I did not ask. There is nothing in the description that says i am immune.

Oct 2012
Did someone call for RNGsus?

Aug 2012

Kit Astros, yurkin, Qoco, RE1031

Shinichi-Kun Sleipnirr, Doughkey, logic340
Qoco Kit, Oyasumi_Rosie
logic340 grrr
PentaFlare reiynii
reiynii CorruptedPurity

Not Voting
Ruu, Rinto-kun, PentaFlare, Shinichi-Kun

Mod Note(s)
I hope I count everything right.

aa-donoApr 10, 2017 8:29 PM

Apr 10, 2017 8:24 PM

Jan 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kit said:

secret or not waiting till 1 hour before phase change was even more dumb no offense kit, but how do you expect us as town to be able to properly think ur role claim over in 1 hour?
I wasn't gonna claim at all >_>

I panicked...

guess I should have waited cause doki was moving off me anyway

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

now your flip flopping

If only your convinction was this strong on grrr during kitty mafia so town didnt have to lose lol

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
oh my god Logic pleade. We are gonna get a no lynch completely by accident at this rate
Look the people scared of this role (if real) are he ones to be worried about. Shinihci and Qoco fit the bill and I am inclined to believe it given your attempts at understanding our own ability.

Jan 2008
aa-dono said:

Shinichi-Kun Sleipnirr, Doughkey, Oyasumi_Rosie, logic340

Kit Astros, yurkin, Qoco
logic340 grrr
PentaFlare reiynii
reiynii CorruptedPurity
Qoco Kit

Not Voting
Ruu, Rinto-kun, RE1031, PentaFlare, Shinichi-Kun

Mod Note(s)
I hope I count everything right.

Didn't RE vote me?

Dec 2013
@Shinichi-kun, @logic340 There are ways of discerning whether the role could be legitimate. Don't simply believe a claim as there's hidden mechanics. It would be similar to believing Grrr's Priest claim. Logic, more so you as you seem already convinced without much questioning.

Oct 2012
Kit said:
Astros said:
I assume so but I did not ask. There is nothing in the description that says i am immune.

ooooooooohh eeeeeeeeeeh
Apr 10, 2017 8:25 PM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Astros said:
@aa-dono is Kit immune?

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
yurkin said:

Such think wasnt stated in the abilities of the pshychic, or i forget something?
And if you guess what, what do you have to guess to be protected? unless thats is secret ofc
have you ever played Pokémon before? You know how the Pokémon with the faster speed attacks first? It was like that.

And I have to guessay somebody'should role correctly. Though just guessin one correct won't save me from the other.

Haven't ever played pokemon, so no.
Yeah got it. so you guess correct = that person cant do you anything that night.
So thats basically your roleblock ability that comes along with hidden condition for it to activate.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Look the people scared of this role (if real) are he ones to be worried about. Shinihci and Qoco fit the bill and I am inclined to believe it given your attempts at understanding our own ability.

Hmm where does my fear show? I think ur misreading what im saying entirely to think it has something to do with me being zombie.

cause like i said in prison mafia I Hate tpr claims

Apr 10, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

If only your convinction was this strong on grrr during kitty mafia so town didnt have to lose lol
Guilt shaming me may become your town tell with me. I'd rather lynch Qoco than you at this point. Not letting kit get lynched i'll be strong in that conviction.

Apr 10, 2017 8:26 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Vote:Shinichi

Why?
logic340 said:

30 mins left, lets make a pressure vote!

Kit said:

Let's sheep the undeveloped pressure vote after me making a huge claim that I'm some TPR that can detect zombies.

logic340 said:

Tbh,I wanna save kit too but why shini?

I may just lynch you tomorrow despite the claim if you don't have a way to prove your claim.
Apr 10, 2017 8:27 PM

Aug 2012
Kit said:
Didn't RE vote me?
Eh? I missed that. Do you remember which page?

Nvm I'll look for it.

Dec 2013
Astros said:
@Shinichi-kun, @logic340 There are ways of discerning whether the role could be legitimate. Don't simply believe a claim as there's hidden mechanics. It would be similar to believing Grrr's Priest claim. Logic, more so you as you seem already convinced without much questioning.

I dont believe the role at all, honestly if she had claimed being town align sure but her role is tpr I do not like that.

Also logic believes everyone so not surprised about that.

Jan 2010
Astros said:
My role has a hidden mechanic that is why I am more inclined to believe this.

Dec 2014
Unvote
I didn't read Reyinii's claim and prefer not to lynch a PR. My vote is doing jack right now tbh. Also, anyone on Kit's train should unvote
Apr 10, 2017 8:28 PM

Sep 2016
Hidden mechanics =/= hidden role

Also by rereading the rules I've realized I've broken a few, namely voting for people in the same line x.x
Reiterating:
vote: Kit

In my limited experience but experience I trust, these kinds of claims are almost never genuine. Actually, in my experience, 100% of these claims have been made by mafia/scum.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Vote:Shinichi

Why?
logic340 said:

30 mins left, lets make a pressure vote!

Kit said:

Let's sheep the undeveloped pressure vote after me making a huge claim that I'm some TPR that can detect zombies.

logic340 said:

Tbh,I wanna save kit too but why shini?

I may just lynch you tomorrow despite the claim if you don't have a way to prove your claim.
Who is a better choice? Not letting Kit die right no. look at my read list who is at the bottom?

Jan 2010
Purity where were you calling people out for their bs votes on me?

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
A mechanic, but it's not an entire role. Also I'd wager it is balanced. Regardless, I'm just asking you don't jump to conclusions just yet. Let's think on it and answer what questions we can.

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Astros said:

Does everyone have PR except for me? (Why dono... why???) Someone really needs to keep track of all the PRs because I'm getting a lot of claims here...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.