Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »
May 30, 2016 2:53 PM

Nov 2008
magicalofmagic said:
DenjaX when does this phase end?

In 7 minutes. Also this is the purpose of search xDD

Arrisu said:
DenjaX - What happens when somebody dies without searching? who finds out? Those who aren't searching either?
We'll see~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2016 2:55 PM

Oct 2013
So, It's risky but Torture room anyone?
May 30, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
Freakin TIME!!!

xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2016 3:00 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Purify: shadroxx2810
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 30, 2016 3:01 PM

Aug 2014
You know what, I'll just show myself out now...
May 30, 2016 3:09 PM

Nov 2008
Final Vote Count

shadroxx2810 (5) - Arrisu, Soren, SoulEaterQUEEN, Tingle, LunarChild
Tingle (2) - aa-dono, shadroxx2810
Soren (1) - magicalofmagic

Players did not vote: PentaFlare, SightlessReality

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 Vote Tracking

aa-dono -> Tingle
Arrisu -> Tingle -> shadroxx2810
shadroxx -> Tingle
magicalofmagic -> Soren
Soren -> SoulEaterQUEEN -> shadroxx2810
SoulEaterQUEEN -> Soren -> LunarChild -> shadroxx2810
Tingle -> shadroxx2810
LunarChild -> shadroxx2810
PentaFlare ->
SightlessReality ->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shadroxx2810 did not leave their safe haven, thinking that he will be safe from purification. Light suddenly emanates on Blaze as if that he was on the spotlight. The shadow engulfed around Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra and indipindy16. They started moving as if they were controlled. They seemed to be reacted by the light. They all took shadroxx and brought him to the Gymnasium. shadroxx2810 struggled but he cannot fight against their friends and he already knew that he will implode just like his other friends who were purified. They all headed down to the Gymnasium and jumped off on the giant hole. shadroxx2810's body imploded midway as they fall. Splash sound can be heard moments after they all jumped. shadroxx2810, Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra and indipindy16 cannot be found in the Gymnasium because they are in other location underneath the gym floor. But this is the first floor...? What happened to them down there? Only people from the same location as them know. But they are all dead, unfortunately...

shadroxx2810 has been Purified!

shadroxx2810 was the Reliable Friend!
[Count on me] - Doubles the chance of getting an item through searching in the next phase if a player appreciated you for helping them once each phase. (passive)

Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra, and indipindy16 have succumbed to Darkening!

Juzzywuzzy was the Loner Friend!
[Isolation] - Doubles the chance of getting an item on the next phase if you are the only person searching a certain location each phase. (passive)

Zuhra was the Serious Friend!
[Punctual] - Doubles the chance of getting an item if you searched first before everyone else each phase. (passive)

indipindy16 was the Otaku Friend!
[2D World is Mine] - Doubles the chance of getting an item on the next phase if you are the only person searching a certain location each phase. (passive)
[Anime Fan] - You must try to mix at least 1 anime terminology per post. (passive)

SightlessReality did not trust magicalofmagic, so he took the initiative and killed magicalofmagic with the Steel Axe he found. magicalofmagic was unaware of SightlessReality's action that she did not manage to defend herself.

SightlessReality used Steel Axe on magicalofmagic!

magicalofmagic got killed!

magicalofmagic was the Foreigner Friend!
[Tourist Spot] - Doubles the chance of getting an item in the next phase if you search a location where majority of people searched in every phase. (passive)
[Je parle français] - You must mix at least 1 French word when you post. (passive)

May 30, 2016 3:10 PM

Dec 2015
PentaFlare said:
You know what, I'll just show myself out now...

lol XD poor you.
May 30, 2016 3:11 PM

Apr 2016
HOW DARE YOU SIGHTLESS HOW FUCKING DARE YOU
//passes away with all the anger and fury of someone who will haunt you forever for your scummy sins

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 30, 2016 3:11 PM

Nov 2013
DenjaX said:
Final Vote Count

shadroxx2810 (5) - Arrisu, Soren, SoulEaterQUEEN, Tingle, LunarChild
Tingle (2) - aa-dono, shadroxx2810
Soren (1) - magicalofmagic

Players did not vote: PentaFlare, SightlessReality

Day 2 Vote Tracking

aa-dono -> Tingle
Arrisu -> Tingle -> shadroxx2810
shadroxx -> Tingle
magicalofmagic -> Soren
Soren -> SoulEaterQUEEN -> shadroxx2810
SoulEaterQUEEN -> Soren -> LunarChild -> shadroxx2810
Tingle -> shadroxx2810
LunarChild -> shadroxx2810
PentaFlare ->
SightlessReality ->

shadroxx2810 did not leave their safe haven, thinking that he will be safe from purification. Light suddenly emanates on Blaze as if that he was on the spotlight. The shadow engulfed around Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra and indipindy16. They started moving as if they were controlled. They seemed to be reacted by the light. They all took shadroxx and brought him to the Gymnasium. shadroxx2810 struggled but he cannot fight against their friends and he already knew that he will implode just like his other friends who were purified. They all headed down to the Gymnasium and jumped off on the giant hole. shadroxx2810's body imploded midway as they fall. Splash sound can be heard moments after they all jumped. shadroxx2810, Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra and indipindy16 cannot be found in the Gymnasium because they are in other location underneath the gym floor. But this is the first floor...? What happened to them down there? Only people from the same location as them know. But they are all dead, unfortunately...

shadroxx2810 has been Purified!

shadroxx2810 was the Reliable Friend!
[Count on me] - Doubles the chance of getting an item through searching in the next phase if a player appreciated you for helping them once each phase. (passive)

Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra, and indipindy16 have succumbed to Darkening!

Juzzywuzzy was the Loner Friend!
[Isolation] - Doubles the chance of getting an item on the next phase if you are the only person searching a certain location each phase. (passive)

Zuhra was the Serious Friend!
[Punctual] - Doubles the chance of getting an item if you searched first before everyone else each phase. (passive)

indipindy16 was the Otaku Friend!
[2D World is Mine] - Doubles the chance of getting an item on the next phase if you are the only person searching a certain location each phase. (passive)
[Anime Fan] - You must try to mix at least 1 anime terminology per post. (passive)

SightlessReality did not trust magicalofmagic, so he took the initiative and killed magicalofmagic with the Steel Axe he found. magicalofmagic was unaware of SightlessReality's action that she did not manage to defend herself.

SightlessReality used Steel Axe on magicalofmagic!

magicalofmagic got killed!

magicalofmagic was the Foreigner Friend!
[Tourist Spot] - Doubles the chance of getting an item in the next phase if you search a location where majority of people searched in every phase. (passive)
[Je parle français] - You must mix at least 1 French word when you post. (passive)

WTF with all these kills?
May 30, 2016 3:12 PM

Oct 2013
Bye Magical, you seemed like scum to me.
May 30, 2016 3:14 PM

Dec 2015
SightlessReality said:
Bye Magical, you seemed like scum to me.

WTH?! He wasn't even scummy! Why did you just use it on your own?? You probably just killed a townie!
May 30, 2016 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
@SoulEaterQUEEN Juzzy, Zuhra, & Indy were the inactives.
May 30, 2016 3:18 PM

Oct 2013
Search:Body Pool
May 30, 2016 3:22 PM

Nov 2008
SightlessReality said:
lol you will die if you keep searching lmao xDD

May 30, 2016 3:22 PM

Oct 2013
DenjaX said:
SightlessReality said:
lol you will die if you keep searching lmao xDD

I'm aware.
May 30, 2016 3:25 PM

Oct 2013
Anyways, town with my death with 7 people left and possibly two of them scum you should have this game in the bag.
May 30, 2016 3:30 PM

Jul 2013
Did you really kill a strong town read and not consult anyone about it SightlessReality
:facepalm:
May 30, 2016 3:32 PM

Aug 2014
Alright, my darkening is fairly low, so I am going to search the place that seems like it will obviously have items in it.

Search: Stock Room
May 30, 2016 3:33 PM

Oct 2013
Despite all the logic and reason he had upon coming to this place Sightless had slowly started to be driven mad and saw one person he absolutely had to kill because they were taring through his skull like a rabid dog. When he was finished he dragged his feet through the Underground Shelter till he came across a pool filled with bodies. With nothing left to do he decided to take a long nap. One where he'd likely never wake again.
May 30, 2016 3:37 PM

Jul 2013
How does your death help us catch scum
May 30, 2016 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
Soren said:
How does your death help us catch scum

Eliminates a wild card element (me) and POE
May 30, 2016 3:48 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare and SightlessReality got cursed!

SightlessReality got crazy after he killed magicalofmagic. He was laughing maniacally and runs towards the Gymnasium. He then jumped off from the giant hole. We never heard from him again.

SightlessReality succumbed to Darkening!

SightlessReality was the Wise Friend!
[Sharp Mind] - Doubles the chance of getting an item in the next phase if you convinced a person to follow any of your advice. (passive)
[Philosopher] - You must include a wise/inspirational quote at least once per phase. (passive)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The remaining survivors watched the Tape in Custodian's Room!

The video contains a footage of followind barging into a certain washroom carrying a Nail Puller. He destroyed the stall door and putting his hand inside the toilet. He then seemed that he cannot get his hand out of the toilet. Creepy sound can be heard coming from the toilet itself. A faint shadow coming out from the toilet as well. followind then picks up the Nail Puller and attacked the toilet. He finally stood up and put something he found in his pocket. You can see his arm full of p-, p-, p-, p-, and p- (I leave this to your imagination xDD) residue and he was careful on not spreading it all over his body. As followind was about to leave the washroom, evil ghosts surrounded him. He cannot escape but he saw the faces of the dead friends that tried to kill the living:

He ducked and screamed for help. He bite his fingers and did not realize that he touched the toilet with that hand. Fortunately, he did not get to experience the disgust because he was killed right after that. Before the footage finishes... earthquake struck the entire school again. The Custodian Room is about to collapse so they evacuated immediately before they could retrieve the tape back as evidence. The remaining survivors are still in shock about the revelation. Why did this have to happen? Everybody can't still accept the fact that their friends killed their own friends and they are killing their own friends for survival. Despite all of that, they all brave through all the despair to seek for the truth and hopefully put the already dead friends to rest.

Custodian Room is no longer accessible!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The remaining survivors used Crystal of Unsealing in Classroom 3-A!

They found a pool which contains a lot of dead bodies in it. The pool is filled with blood. They saw SightlessReality, shadroxx2810, Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra, indipindy16 and Chione in here. They never felt so much despair in their life. But they confirmed that shadroxx2810 and Juzzywuzzy were Ghosts. They left the place and swear to themselves that they will escape this god forbidden place! They have never been so determined for their sake.

May 30, 2016 3:51 PM

Aug 2014
Oh joy. That means there's a 4th that we still haven't found yet...
May 30, 2016 3:52 PM

Nov 2008
From there, the remaining survivors began wandering the darkened halls of the abandoned school building once again. They have been occupied by the surviving part that they never truly searched some clues to escape. Shinichi-Kun... followind... Blaze... Chione... shadroxx2810... magicalofmagic... Juzzywuzzy... Zuhra... indipindy16... SightlessReality... They called their deceased friends' names over and over again as they ventured out to search for clues to escape... But their voices just seemed to be absorbed by the darkness in front of their faces, where they melted away into nothingness. They knew that eventually, those voices would give out altogether, and their bodies would cease to function. It was only a matter of time since they haven't drank any water and eaten food for days. But despite the inevitability, they decided then and there that they would keep on searching, for as long as it take. They couldn't give up for their deceased friends' sake. They think that they hope that they would make it if they were on their shoes. They had to continue struggling against their fate, calling out into the darkness with whatever voice they had left...

...for as long as they lived...

Host: DenjaX
Co-host: Jackrito

DenjaXMay 30, 2016 4:14 PM

May 30, 2016 3:52 PM

Oct 2013
Good Job Town, no thanks to me though.
May 30, 2016 3:58 PM

Jul 2013
Wait it's game over?
Lol
May 30, 2016 3:59 PM

Apr 2016
SightlessReality said:

WHY DID YOU KILL ME seriously dude

May 30, 2016 3:59 PM

Jul 2013
We lynched scum every day. Good job town.
May 30, 2016 4:00 PM

Oct 2013
magicalofmagic said:
SightlessReality said:

Certain interacts.
May 30, 2016 4:01 PM

Apr 2016
DenjaX said:
They saw SightlessReality, shadroxx2810, Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra, indipindy16 and Chione in here.

Why you forget me, host-sama? ;~;

May 30, 2016 4:01 PM

Jul 2013
Sightless you have the most anti town playstyle that I have come across.
May 30, 2016 4:02 PM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
Like you rely on other players ability to catch scum through your death. When you should be relying on your own ability to catch scum instead.
Are you just trying something new or is this how you always play in your mafia games in the other site.
May 30, 2016 4:03 PM

Nov 2008
magicalofmagic said:
You were killed in Entranceway xDD

Apr 2016
SightlessReality said:
magicalofmagic said:

Certain interacts.

You have started a feud, mon ami, and I will try to lynch you in every game from now on. >.> I simply cannot handle a loose cannon like you who will do crazy shit without asking anyone, all the while being a null read because 'oh yeah it's his meta' so you get a free pass. =="

btw, GG, everyone else xD

Oct 2013
Soren said:
Soren said:
Like you rely on other players ability to catch scum through your death. When you should be relying on your own ability to catch scum instead.
Are you just trying something new or is this how you always play in your mafia games in the other site.

Nah, I just played really badly this game. Really REALLY badly.
May 30, 2016 4:04 PM

Oct 2013
magicalofmagic said:
SightlessReality said:

Certain interacts.

You have started a feud, mon ami, and I will try to lynch you in every game from now on. >.> I simply cannot handle a loose cannon like you who will do crazy shit without asking anyone, all the while being a null read because 'oh yeah it's his meta' so you get a free pass. =="

That's fine.
May 30, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2016
DenjaX said:
magicalofmagic said:
You were killed in Entranceway xDD

Aww, I wanted to be included ;~; so now they will never know my true alignment~ well actually they do but haha ah well

May 30, 2016 4:05 PM

Apr 2016
SightlessReality said:
magicalofmagic said:

That's fine.

>.>

May 30, 2016 4:07 PM

Oct 2013
magicalofmagic said:
SightlessReality said:

That's fine.

>.>

I mean, it's not like I don't understand were your coming from.
May 30, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2016
SightlessReality said:
magicalofmagic said:

>.>

I mean, it's not like I don't understand were your coming from.

<.<

May 30, 2016 4:13 PM

Jul 2013
SightlessReality said:
Soren said:

Nah, I just played really badly this game. Really REALLY badly.
Well each game is a learning experience.
May 30, 2016 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
As for the two role pm thing, I had to choose a player from the start who if chosen I will get double the chance of getting an item if I search the same room as them. I chose Tingle and denja sent me a 2nd role pm mentioning Tingle in there. This role pm didn't mention the vanillising thing which made me overlook it.
May 30, 2016 4:20 PM

Nov 2008
Soren said:
As for the two role pm thing, I had to choose a player from the start who if chosen I will get double the chance of getting an item if I search the same room as them. I chose Tingle and denja sent me a 2nd role pm mentioning Tingle in there. This role pm didn't mention the vanillising thing which made me overlook it.
I sent it on your first PM xDD Thank you for playing~

May 30, 2016 4:21 PM

Apr 2016
Soren said:

I see~

May 30, 2016 4:24 PM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
Soren said:
I sent it on your first PM xDD Thank you for playing~
Yeah, my problem was that I didn't see a reason to check the 1st one since I got a 2nd more updated role pm lol
May 30, 2016 4:25 PM

Nov 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Soren said:

I see~

you played really well.
also perfect win for town~
May 30, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2016
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
magicalofmagic said:

I see~

you played really well.
also perfect win for town~

Thanks >.<

May 30, 2016 4:51 PM

Jan 2016
Out of interest: Who were the scum this game? I have no clue how to differentiate between town and anti-town from the OP.
May 30, 2016 4:58 PM

Oct 2013
Crossbell said:
Out of interest: Who were the scum this game? I have no clue how to differentiate between town and anti-town from the OP.
Shinichi-kun, Blaze, Juzzywuzzy, shadroxx2810
May 30, 2016 4:58 PM

Nov 2013
Crossbell said:

Shinichi-kun (oblivious scum - did not know who teammates were, and teammates did not know they were scum)
Blaze
shadroxx2810
Juzzywuzzy (got modkilled)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.