Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »
Jun 29, 2023 10:55 AM
Dec 2019
Hiya, my name is Fran
I heard about the anime through a tiktok of someone cosplaying Ai. 
Im usually just view the animes but Im thinking of starting the manga since I liked the anime so much and can't wait to find out how it continues. 
My favorite character is Aqua<3. I find him really interesting, like his personality, design, and how determinated he is.
Jul 4, 2023 12:58 AM
Apr 2021
Hi guys, i'm Gioseph!

I'm a long time fan of Aka Akasaka from the "Love Is War" old times, so i'm so Happy to see this work becoming so popular and appreciated ;)

I'm honored to be "One of the veterans" here ^^,also enjoy this masterpiece everyone! ~GS7 (my most used nickname)
Jul 4, 2023 2:42 AM
Apr 2022
Hello there. I'm known by many names, like Wold or Povstalec as examples

• I initially heard about it when it was mentioned as one of Akasaka's works before it was animated. But what got me to watch it once it came out was a video of Aqua and Ruby performing their idol dance as babies!
  • I absolutely loved the series and while I initially wanted to enjoy S1 as an anime only before diving into the manga, but... there was a gap between episode 7 and 8 during which I couldn't help myself but read ahead in the manga. I ended up reading everything that was translated before episode 8 even came out!
  • I didn't really come into the show with biases, so... no, not really
  • My favorite character so far is Aqua. He's just very enjoyable!
  • Favorite music, eh? Well, I've been listening to Idol pretty much every day, soooo... Yeah, it's definitely up there!

Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake?
I thought not.
Anyone can make an error, but the error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
Jul 4, 2023 9:24 AM
Apr 2023
Yahallo!!! I am kashinooooooooo^^
 I so the trailer on YT a week after it was released, but i watch it when the last episode was quite close to its release date.
I havent read the manga yet because im so caught up on other stuffs, but i will definitely read it when i have time^^
I think i do have a bias but i dont know since there is quite alot from different fandoms and stuff>.<
Aqua and Shiranui are my favorite so far, and i think shiranui is quite interesting, though i dont know much about her yet.
Well thats it for me -v- I hope atleast some of you would like to be friends with me>v<
Anyway have a great day!!!
My Candies:
Jul 5, 2023 2:36 PM

Jul 2017
Yahello, Rengee here!

When did you first hear about the anime/manga? By following Yoasobi <3
Manga reader or Anime-only viewer? Mostly anime, but I like to read manga from time to time.
Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias) Not really.
Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!) Ai and Ruby more looks-wise, Kana more personality-wise, but they're all great on their own.
Favorite music/movie/other? Jpop, kpop / Koe no Katachi / too many to list haha
Jul 5, 2023 9:51 PM
Mar 2021
Hi, I'm Erik.
I heard about Oshi no Ko after it started popping up everywhere and I'm a fan of YAOSOBI and Vocaloid (Gumi and Big Al) so I gave it a go. I tend to gravitate towards media with a darker tone, so I was pleasantly surprised by what I got myself into. Oshi no Ko was definitely not what I was expecting, but I think that's a good thing. Anyway, it took episode 4 to hook me (a certain character's acting gave me chills) and I can't wait to see where they take it!
Jul 7, 2023 2:07 AM
Nov 2020
Hi Cacho~
okay well I started watching anime passionately in pandemic but while back in the high school i started watching anime a bit by bit 'cuz i love playing outside or maybe playing dota. ok lets back in pandemic I seriously passionate to watch a anime back their cause lockdown and i seriously fall in love to the anime like a opening a new door tome (not same while i watching anime before in high school) but in hte pandemic i seriosly feel that this is something new experience to explore aside playing games and naruto came that way to bridge a path for me to the anime world
yeah this is my pretty much my background in the anime guys and let me answer now the other introduction part
When did you first hear about the anime/manga? - Internet i guess or socmed and my siblings/ classmates
Manga reader or Anime-only viewer? - Both i guess but to choose only one, Anime viewer 'cuz i enjoy much of it, I only enjoy reading before I go sleep thought ^^
Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias) - Ok this is much hard to one or bias, I guess I'll go to Akane-chan
Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!) - Zero2, it is still marked and feel her presence until now when i heard a name zerotwo
Favorite music/movie/other? Music-  Yoasobi, Ado, One OK Rock
thats it guys! hope lets exchange a friend request soon ^^
Jul 8, 2023 12:12 AM
Oct 2021
Hi everyone i am sharan
Jul 8, 2023 12:20 AM
Jul 2023

• hey there i am stardust i think we cant tell our real names. i have never been on these kind of sites so u can say i am new here.i am just a anime viewer my fav character is aquamarine. my favorite movie was my name,whisker away and fruit basket.

Jul 8, 2023 12:21 AM
Jul 2023
sharanb114anime said:
Hi everyone i am sharan
heya
Jul 8, 2023 10:06 PM
Jul 2018
Hello,
For information about me please visit my profile I do not want to write it again 
nice to meet you!
:3
Jul 22, 2023 6:11 PM
Nov 2017
Hi!! My name is Udonnoodles. I love all types of genres and am open to recommendations!! I'm usually listening to kpop and krnb. But you'll sometimes catch me chillin to regular rnb. Feel free to look at my profile, especially since I have to update it!!

OSHI NO KO RELATED: I started reading the manga a couple of years ago after seeing a crazy cool gif of Ai Hoshino doing her signature pose. I like to read because my patience is honestly nonexistent but I do love watching it animated. My favorite character is Aquamarine. I don't have favorite songs cuz I listen to so many people. Same with movies.
Aug 17, 2023 10:10 AM
Apr 2021
﹒ 𝙭in 🥛 ;)

🍎 : ﹒fav: death note ﹕ 
—first anime: doraemon﹒ (・ε・)ムー

watched it when i was a little kid lol. ninja hatori as well. another (horror anime) & death note got me back into watching anime in elementary!
Aug 31, 2023 5:01 AM
May 2023
Hi everyone! I'm Mark. I found out about Oshi No Ko after getting in too deep with Kaguya-sama: Love is War and finding out
I have become a manga-reader of the series after season 1 of the anime and currently up to date with it. Akane is my oshi but Pieyon-chan is my favorite character in the show. I consume a lot of media to really have a favorite but I'll shout out Genie High and Wednesday Campanella for some Japanese acts that deserve more recognition.
Sep 1, 2023 5:24 AM
May 2023
Hey there!
I'm Agent Black! This is actually the first time I'm joining a MAL club, so I'm really excited. I got introduced to Oshi no Ko by a YouTuber named Chibi Reviews, who posted a review video of the first episode of the anime. I decided to give it a try, and I really loved it. When the anime ended, I decided to catch up to the manga, and I have done it!
My favourite characters… all of them? I mean, the character writing is actually why I'm still following this animanga. So… (dunno what to say)

Let's rock!
Sep 2, 2023 1:24 PM
Dec 2017
Hi, I'm kimoi!!

I first heard about this manga from the trash taste manga awards video, and read the manga. When the anime was announced I was super excited!!

My friend and I are planning to cosplay 2 of the characters from it soon...

My current favourite character is Akane!
Sep 4, 2023 2:50 AM

Aug 2023
Hi there amigos
Aliaster here

I stumbled upon the the manga (which was the first manga I read), I got addicted and caught up in three days (only 90 ch were released that time) now I just can't get enough of it
Sep 4, 2023 8:58 PM

Apr 2017
Hello everyone!
I'm FourthWind.

I saw this anime being available on Netflix and saw quite a few clips/shorts on TikTok which prompted my interest to watch the anime.
I only watch anime, I do not read manga at all.
My favourite character so far is definitely Kana. Personally, I feel that her personality is the most interesting and captivating.
Sep 5, 2023 6:00 AM

Jan 2023
hola hola! ^^

i am relax__
as someone who has spent many years studying sociology at university - i guess that makes me "one of the elderly" here ;( - i found nearly impossible not to like this series. you could tell that everybody did their best in both the manga and the anime - there are very talented people behind this.
not sure if these presentation posts get any attention, but i would like to thank wholeheartedly everybody involved in this project. at a personal level, it gave me the motivation I lacked in a somewhat low-energy phase in my life.

Manga reader or Anime-only viewer?
i just finished the anime and started the manga

Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias)
the team behind this series ;)

Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!)
ruby. her background story touches me deeper than the other characters, because i have a disabled brother.

Favorite music/movie/other?
from japanese authors? well, as far as i know is not anime-related, but i love "rashomon" by takeshi terauchi & the blue jeans. it is one of the most underrated albums of all time imho. "sunset notes" by michio kurihara is another one i listen to often.
Rick Owens said:
I think forums are great [...]. But, the bottom line is that these people are really interested; they get the image and they get very opinionated and it turns into squabbles. You know that's human nature, that's life.
Sep 6, 2023 4:40 PM
Sep 2023
Hi I'm Red (Or Titan)
I have been recommended Oshi No Ko and I started it and loved it so yeah I'm a big fan now and now I'm gonna watch Kaguya-Sama
Sep 6, 2023 10:46 PM
Jun 2023
Hi all!
I'm naish!
I heard about the anime few days before the release I love the animation and style of the anime!
My favourite character would probably be aqua as I see alot of my self in him and my favourite movie I think would be suzume!
That's all about me I'm just a simple person :]
Sep 8, 2023 6:24 AM
Jul 2023
Hello, I'm Viki!
I firstly heard about the anime from a friend once the first episode was released and checked it out. I only watched the anime but planning to read the manga soon too. All the characters are awesome, my favorite so far is Aqua.
Sep 11, 2023 8:37 PM
Jan 2021
Hi. I'm MiuMaO.

I'm a fan of gg WJSN and one of it's members Dayoung mentioned she was watching OSHI NO KO. I really like WJSN as idols because they don't shy from showing their imperfect human side as they keep working hard to achieve their dreams that which makes them cool and charismatic in my perspective. A real-life idol watching an idol-themed anime. When I first looked it up on the web, it turned out to be one of the popular new anime shows. Curiously, I watched the first episode and also found myself loving it. It shows bits and pieces of an idol's on-stage and off-stage life that seems or hints a resemblance to the actual challenging if not difficult world and lives of real-life idols as celebrities.

I really like the optimistic yet critical and realistic elements. The amazing character designs that which show depth and complexity of human nature are really to my taste.
My top 3 characters are:
1. Ai - the most complex and mysterious character that first drew me in the show
2. Aqua - he that seems to have the same complex and mysterious vibes like Ai that which tends to lean on the dark side
3. Kana - the lovable softie hidden within her often harsh and critically realistic layers
Sep 29, 2023 1:03 PM
Jan 2020
Hello everyone. I'm RV. I came to know about Oshi No Ko from memes. The first episode made it to the top of the ranking, so I started watching it. Yes, the first episode was "shockingly" good. I completed watching it in like 3 days, so I moved too manga. I have read all the manga and I eagerly wait for the new release. My favorite character is aqua. I like his planning, manipulative tactics.
Oct 2, 2023 10:20 AM
May 2019
Hi I'm Misaki,
I am usually into psychological/drama/thriller type anime, but I have a soft spot for idol anime. Oshi no Ko was a perfect mixture of the emotions and plot that I usually go for, combined with a genre I am already into. I am very pleased with how this show turned out, and think it looks wonderful too. So many interesting and good characters.

~ Thanks for reading and have a nice day ~
Oct 3, 2023 10:32 AM
Apr 2021
Heyyy,
I first heard of Oshi no Ko on Youtube, I am an anime-only viewer.
My bias so far is Akane.
I enjoyed the anime a lot and cant wait to see if theres a season 2!
Oct 3, 2023 1:41 PM
Feb 2016
Hello :P
I am JMJ
TLDR; Anime of The Year IMO. Loved this. Favorite moment that caught me off guard is the cutest thing ever.
Ruby and Aqua Baby form Doing Otaku Dance In Ai's Concert.

I noticed the anime along the seasonal hype and to be honest I was going to skip it. It's not my usual go to anime.
But I got a message from an old University buddy saying: hey you got to watch this, and my first response was: Hello there university-kun (i might have forgotten your real name and replaced it with a nick, yes I am a horrible person).
Well regardless, I Always listen to anime recommendations from fellow enigmatic enthusiastic Otaku's, hell I've met this person in real life I owe it to them to give it a shot.

So i watched the first episode and I didn't even give it my full attention. I was busy or probably gaming or writing something.
What happened was, there kept being these sakuga moments where I would zone out of what I was supposed to be doing and drawn to my second monitor.
So, naturally like the idiot I am, I played it again.
And Again. Repeat this a couple of times..... and I was not getting done what I was supposed to be doing i remember that much.
I probably watched the first episode 4 times that first day.
So next day FML. It kept bugging me over and over and over. Was it really that good. So I finally really watched it.

And yeah probably why some enigmatic genius made this club, who hopefully had the same feeling I had/have or you reading this for that matter.
It's really that good, This is for me: The Anime Of The Year probably the last couple of years.

Anyway Hello I am JMJ and I really liked the Anime, have not read the manga.

Favorite is AI, hands down.
Aqua is a Genius with a dark and twisted mind - whats not to like.

After that choosing between them is hard.
I really like Akane, Mem-Cho, Kana and Ruby. Why do they all have to be so good.

I like the opening more than the ending, They are both so good at this point its splitting hairs.

Favorite moment that caught me off guard is the cutest thing ever.
Ruby and Aqua Baby form Doing Otaku Dance In Ai's Concert - that was an instant replay.

Oct 3, 2023 9:02 PM
Aug 2021
Hi everyone!

I'm Marsh, and I found out about Oshi no Ko from a friend this past summer because they really loved the opening song and would play it a lot! So far, I have only watched the anime, but hope to read the manga when I have a little more time. While I don't know if I would say she's my favorite, I really like Mem-Cho because of the backstory she has, and how hardworking she is while still being so positive.

Looking forward to having people to discuss the show with come season 2!
Oct 4, 2023 9:26 AM
Aug 2021
Hello, Gotohzilla here!

I heard about the anime/manga earlier this year, and I watched the anime and read the manga. I do not have an "Oshi."

My favorite characters are Kana, Ruby, and Memcho.

Favorite movie is the Scream franchise.

Nice to meet you!
Oct 4, 2023 7:20 PM
Aug 2021
Hi You can call me Cam. Came across the anime orginally from twitter and later forgot about it till i heard
When it was announced that it was becoming a anime, Currently collecting all the chapters I can and have become a very big fan of it and it's currently my second collection of manga i've decided to buy since i'm picky :D
Right now got a odd feeling Ruby will learn of something but not intentionally at least.
Jan 9, 9:33 AM
Jan 2024
hiii !! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

i got into oshi no ko once the anime aired and have been soooo obsessed since !! tbh i'm not a big reader so i get my friend to for me aha - tho i can defo say my oshi is mem cho ! i love her soooo much ♡(。- ω -) she's actually planned for my next oshi no ko cosplay pv ( a dance cover in cosplay ) - i've done solo pv and performed as hoshino ai and ruby ,, as well as performed in a b komachi group as arima kana. it's so much fun !!!! - my fav song is defo STAR☆T☆RAIN tho , the new arrange version is so hype from the performence ep !

hoping to make friends with some fans ! 押しの子♡♡♡♡
(――;)
Jan 25, 8:57 PM
Apr 2023
Alguien me recomienda alguna página o app donde pueda leerme el manga completo o por lo menos, los capítulos que están traducidos al español, por favor.
Jan 25, 9:01 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to vampyon
hiii !! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

i got into oshi no ko once the anime aired and have been soooo obsessed since !! tbh i'm not a big reader so i get my friend to for me aha - tho i can defo say my oshi is mem cho ! i love her soooo much ♡(。- ω -) she's actually planned for my next oshi no ko cosplay pv ( a dance cover in cosplay ) - i've done solo pv and performed as hoshino ai and ruby ,, as well as performed in a b komachi group as arima kana. it's so much fun !!!! - my fav song is defo STAR☆T☆RAIN tho , the new arrange version is so hype from the performence ep !

hoping to make friends with some fans ! 押しの子♡♡♡♡
@vampyon me alegro que te guste oshi no ko, realmente diría que es una obra fuera de lo usual al tema de las reencarnaciones, al ser una historia original, realmente atrae la atención. No sé si el manga ya está finalizado, pero te quería preguntar: ¿el prota cumple su venganza?
Jan 25, 11:48 PM
Oct 2019
Hello, I am Somil, I saw the anime for Oshino no Ko and was so impressed by how they handled the first episode I became an instant fan- I haven't read or watched Kaguya Sama but have heard great things about the anime. i don't plan to read ahead in the manga gonna be only anime if this is the production value they gonna give.
Jan 26, 3:24 AM
Sep 2016
Hiiii, I'm Trivia! ^-^
I originally started reading the manga when it first appeared translated, and soon after became completely addicted to it ngl. I usually don't go for psychological-type drama, and honestly didn't realize it was at first but it just drew me in, it was so different from what I usually read and each twist makes me scream from excitement 😍
I stopped for a while due to being really busy but when I saw the news that it was becoming an anime I picked it up again, and haven't stopped since xD

Oof, choosing only one is harddd lol
But I think my bias would be Aqua, his character is like an evil genius that has a siscon side lol. His schemes are so interesting to watch and I keep looking forward to what he is going to do next. I just hope that he manages to deal with his trauma and be haappyyy T.T
But like they say, the best ship is AquaxTherapy (pls don't judge me for this lol) 😅😂

Other than him, I really like Kana, and MEM-CHO, Kana's personality is funny and MEM-CHO always makes me laugh, they are like the light part of the manga/anime for me (im weird, sue me lol)

One of my favourite bands is ONE OK ROCK, and maybe that's why one song I really liked from the anime is the intro song, Idol (my type of music xD)

And that's all from me!
Nice to meet you all! \(^-^)/
Jan 26, 9:17 AM
Sep 2021
Hi i'm theastrophile116 :)

When did you first hear about the anime/manga?
I heard about the anime from my friend's recommendation, i was looking for a new anime to watch and I had also seen reels on my fyp. So I binge watched it after its release lol.

Personally not much of a manga reader though if i get hooked or like the plot i would read the manga, mostly I'm a anime viewer.

I didn't follow K-pop until a few years back during the pandemic, that's when i got more into K-pop and the groups.
My bias would be Mingyu from seventeen.

So far my favourite character would be kana and aqua.

Jan 29, 12:05 PM
Jul 2022
Hey Ya
I'm Jack Welch

when i first discovered the Anime i was on a Anime website trying to find something to watch and i came across it and it caught my interest i watched it back in December 2023 can't remember what day though but oh well i enjoyed watching the anime got to say probably one of the best i've seen so far.

I'm a anime-only viewer because i cant be asked to read manga.

Aqua is my favourite he's like me in a way as well Ai but it was A shame that she got murdered though as well i got other favourites too from other's

Jan 29, 10:03 PM
Jul 2023
Yo!
Packer here!

I heard about it around April 2023, from friends who were excited about the Anime launching. I wasn't sure if I'd like it TBH. So I put off watching it till June.

On a fine Sunday evening, I decided to start binging. Oh, what a ride it was! Binged the whole thing in a single sitting, just in time for the finale. I've since been convinced to read the Manga, and am now fully read up on it as well.

I haven't been in touch with Idolism for a while, so no comments there. On the Hololive side tho, Gawr Gura, for sure.

Kana Arima. I want all the happiness the world can offer for her. Sidenote on interesting looking characters... Ai looks the most interesting out of them all by a landslide.

Recently started a binge of Ghibli movies... and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, holds a special place now.
Jan 30, 4:13 AM
Sep 2023
Yo, Kenpachi here,
i am a weeb, started watching anime in 2021, addicted to it rn, i try to watch more anime than read the manga but some of the manga like Berserk and Aot were read by me, i mostly like anime in the action genre like bleach, black clover and thrillers like death note, i heard about anime from my fav youtuber in 2019 for the first time, fav character is ichigo from bleach.
Feb 1, 5:22 AM
Jan 2024
e
Feb 1, 5:27 AM
Jan 2024
hello im sleepy!
i really like both the manga and anime of oshi no ko
im not really sure if i have favourite characters but i like everything in general
ill try to be active too

see ya!
Feb 2, 5:00 AM

Jul 2023
Hi I'm Ralf

I discovered the anime when looking for new anime to watch. I think it might have even been from a Gigguk video

I usually watch anime, I only read manga when I really want to know how an anime ends

I don't really have an Idol but I like pretty much all songs by Tomoko Kawase if that counts

Probably a simple answer but I like Aqua

I find it pretty much impossible to ever give a favorite, I've been listening to Foo Fighters a lot recently though so I could say I'm pretty into that right now
My Candies:
Feb 2, 4:09 PM

Aug 2015
hey y'all I absolutely love oshi no ko, funnily enough, I didn't even know what it was until a friend watched the first episode and came to me saying we had to watch the first episode while not telling me anything about the anime and being super sketch, but once I watched it I feel in love immediately! for me Aqua is definitely my favorite character.
Feb 2, 5:15 PM

Jul 2022
Hi! I'm yawna! :)

I don't remember how I found out that Oshi No Ko had an anime adaption but I do not regret finding it. As someone who wants to read manga/watch more anime about performers (especially as I am planning to write my own story about some) and leave the everlasting grip that action/fantasy has over me, I dived into Oshi No Ko with excitement (especially after seeing the teaser trailer)!

I have watched episode one probably a hundred times... it is my favourite episode out of all of them and I love that it is like a movie. It geared me up for the rest of the series and it did it in a good way. It made me feel almost every single emotion, which was amazing, and the first time I watched it, I will never forget how I felt when I finally completed it. I was just hoping to get a sneak peek of the first five minutes and move on to another anime so I could wait for the rest of the episodes to come out, but instead, I watched the entire thing! >o<
I would say I like Ai a lot, but I am excited to see how Ruby will turn out in the second series. But for the moment, I am sticking with Ai as my favourite character as even though she is beautiful and talented, she is a complete mystery, and that's what I love most about her!

I look forward to joining in the club's activities especially once the second season comes out and I am happy to discuss the series/or other anime with anybody if they want!! :)

Thank you for reading! Have a great day!!
Feb 3, 7:07 PM
Jan 2024
My friend recommended me to watch it
Anime-only viewer but I started reading manga
Hard question but I would go for Akane, she is the smartest character out there ngl
Besides Oshi no ko I also watch Horiyima and some other anime and big movies like Fast and Furious
Feb 5, 6:33 AM
Feb 2020
Hi everyone.

I think Oshi no ko is a masterpiece, and it's one of my all time favorites. Never thought I would enjoy an anime about show biz this much.

I heard about the show the first time on an anime news site. I have not read the manga.
My fav character is Ai, obviously.
Favorite track from the anime is definitely Mephisto and the ending visuals are amazing.

Can't wait for more of the anime!
Feb 10, 6:49 PM

Jul 2023
I'm Patrick:

It was in 2023 when the anime was being hyped.

For now, I'm an anime-only viewer but I will eventually read the manga.

I like Alisa Takigawa, but I don't know if that counts as a 'bias.' I don't use that term though.

I like Aqua, but Akane's character may be someone to look forward to.

Alisa Takigawa's music; non-Japanese: I love Keane's albums. There were many that I liked but I don't listen nowadays. Keane remains dear to me.
I'm not ready to put a favourite movie yet. But as a masterpiece, I adore the movie 'The Conformist.'
Apr 30, 4:44 AM
May 2020
Hi guys, I'm Maudo Bomba.

I started following Oshi No Ko because I was already a big fan of Aka Akasaka's work in Kaguya-sama, but I never thought I would fall in love so much with this work and its characters, and after the anime release, this love only grew.

My favorite character in the work by far is Kana-chan. I really like her personality and how she is honest about her feelings, not being ashamed to admit them to herself. Plus, she's also very attractive.

As for my other likes, there are some good examples on my profile.

That's it, thank you! (Feel free to send me a request)
Apr 30, 2:52 PM
Mar 2019
Hello I'm Sarz_! I watched the anime a while ago, but still have yet to start the manga. I really enjoyed the show, so I figured I would join this club. Btw my favorite character from the show is either Aqua or Akane.
Apr 30, 4:55 PM
May 2020
Hi I'm Andre been a fan of the show after hearing about the names be hind it, not the biggest fan of talking about myself online, but also wanted to try something so I wanted to talk to people i share a commune interested.

Hope to have some great talks about with all of you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite character ( 1 2 )

ateks - May 6, 2023

64 by AtaruMoroboshiXD »»
Jun 2, 2:28 PM

» 🎁 Rewards Ladder ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAL_Event - May 21, 2023

569 by ARPIT_D »»
May 31, 3:05 AM

» Why is this club not visible on MAL app?

BlackSpectrum - Apr 17

4 by BlackSpectrum »»
May 7, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Which character would you choose to act as if you were in Oshi no Ko and why?

Remi2017 - Sep 18, 2023

4 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:28 AM

» What’s Your Favorite Live Action Oshi no Ko Performance? Or One You’re Looking Forward to?

Remi2017 - Feb 27

0 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.