Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 26, 2013 9:08 AM
May 2012
Nishi of course! He may be an ass and made the biggest transformation in how he looks ever (he started with the fugliest face ever and became fucking gorgeous) , but he has a very interesting personality! I love that he kills cats (it's a manga guys) and that he's didn't care about anyone at all. But then again, he did save Takeshi and I loved the part where Takeshi called him a good guy and he told Takeshi to shut the fuck up or he would kill him hahahaha. I also loved that he kept cursing and cussing o3o I love the words 'fuck(ing)' and 'shit' very much and he used it so often! x3
And I don't think he's a crybaby at all cause he has history folks! History with his mum...

And I can't seem to find an English version of 'Gantz Minus', so can anyone tell me if Nishi was a 'good normal' kid before the whole stuff with his mom happened? What the hell was going on before he was transferred to gantz?!

And what's his age in the later chapters? Still 14? or 15/16? Kurono started at the age 15 and is now 17, but Nishi missed a huge part of the manga of course.

Kaze, Takeshi and Kato are also characters I really like. I liked Kei Kurono a lot too, but he became too 'good'. Kato already was a good guy, but Kei became kinda annoying in the later chapters and I will NEVER forgive him for leaving Nishi to die on that tower. All right, we didn't actually see him die, but my feelings are hurt a lot >:C

@ XII Hmmm, I liked Tae but she became too much of a crybaby and she kept depending on Kei without showing any strength. She ruined Kurono. He couldn't even think of someone else making her the first priority. Nishi is also sacrificed for her life so she pisses me off now! VERY BAD! He's more important than Tae and appeared through the whole manga (he skipped the middle part though). It's fucking unfair.
The thing is, I like Kurono and Tae, but separate. And DEFINITELY Kurono separated from Tae.
BlackdragonwarJun 26, 2013 10:11 AM
M-must.. have.. BIM, future diary and death note...
Jun 26, 2013 5:18 PM

Aug 2011
Ha, i like that vampire-samurai guy..

"I guess it's the end for us too, eh"
That's the only word he said in the end xD

**☾**
Mar 11, 2016 3:23 AM
Apr 2015
----XII---- said:
I would say my favorite is Reika, the only thing I dislike about her is her obsession with Kei. But I was rooting for them though^.^ Tae can go die a billion times, she's just very annoying!!

Amen
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Gantz fanfictions

Manga-System - Jul 28, 2013

0 by Manga-System »»
Jul 28, 2013 8:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo vs Osaka (spoiler vol21 pool)

ManteR - Nov 1, 2008

11 by Rosputin »»
Jun 24, 2013 7:38 AM

» Wouldn't a new series be great!

Cooperation-san - Jun 16, 2012

3 by Persius »»
Sep 8, 2012 5:32 AM

Sticky: » Manga Discussion Thread [SPOILERS AHEAD]

avrc - May 11, 2010

12 by -Deactivated- »»
Feb 11, 2012 6:23 AM

» Gantz Sci-Fi Manga Made Into 2 Live-Action Films in 2011

Liahn - Nov 17, 2009

14 by Gray_Aria »»
Dec 3, 2010 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.