Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@PentaFlare My 84 is me taking a stand.

I feel more strongly about my town read on you after your 91 and 93. 91 continues your efforts to game solve. And 93 moves onto a struggling target (if you ignore my 84), but is doing so with open eyes and asking questions. Assuming you missed my 84, because I'm not sure why you say I'm not taking a stand.

Rt, who's scum?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 29, 2016 2:31 PM

May 2012
Soren is showing gamesolving intent with his posts, which I like.

Grapefruit’s talk of scum being on the wagons isn’t making sense to me since there are no flips. VCA without flips sounds like a bunch of speculation? I’m seeing what looks like backpedaling in #50 and more backpedaling in #66, but it comes off as townie because townies tend to be more reckless about posting/forming reads.

Mishu’s got some plan dealing with Logic, I’ll leave them alone for now.

Penta’s got an odd focus on Mishu. Not seeing any other analysis other than questioning Mishu.

Lucian, similarly to Penta, has a focus on Soren. I’m not seeing much analysis out of him but rather he’s been townreading 0x40 with no explanation and asking others if they feel he’s town. Possible buddying attempt?

0x40 is neutral for me. I’ve seen a question or two, but nothing that really jumps out as “townie trying to solve the game” to me.

Logic’s fluffing quite a bit and posting filler questions that make me think he is trying to look busy (See 22, 28, 83). That list on 81 does not put him in a better light as it again looks like a way to appear useful without having to post actual analysis. He said that he would work to get out of RVS early in #4, but I’m not seeing that happening, and he overreacted to Phraze’s RVS vote.

Vote: Logic
Dec 29, 2016 2:32 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Sonata said:
Vote: logic340, it's the logical thing to do (teehee)

Also, is Alice dead or just a meme? She's not in the "dead" list :thinking:
Do you like riding trains or buses?

Nah, in fact I don't like lynching day 1, but that's how it goes.
Dec 29, 2016 2:34 PM

Aug 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Soren said:
Lucian did ask a question in his #21.

Right you are missed that one. Fair enough, all reads back to even then will reread early RVS'ing if the phone stops ringing at work anytime soon and see if I can find anything that feels off.

_0x40_ said:

Statements like this sounds so meaningless.

It's strongly non committal, but I don't know if it's meaningless. I do think it's likely there is one Mafioso posting now with a vote down. Mafia wants early pressure as much as town does.

This is the post I'm referring to because it confuses me. What was the meaning in your non-commital statement? Why are you being non-commital about seeing thing as town/town?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 29, 2016 2:34 PM

Jan 2008
LucianRoy said:
Kit said:
@Logic340
Hey, I'm not a one-trick pony! I did that last game! Anyway, it's completely pointless to tell everyone a supposed tell before I do it. Here you go: Oh dear, Logic has never rolled scum so he must be scum this time! :3c

Gambler's fallacy. Real thing.
I know that. Did you think I was serious?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 29, 2016 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
LucianRoy said:

Gambler's fallacy. Real thing.

No...
(maybe a little)
Dec 29, 2016 2:41 PM

May 2012
Sonata said:
Why not? Lynches = Free info for town. If we don't lynch Day 1, what makes you think we'll be better off Day 2?
Kit said:
What information does this question help you gain?
Dec 29, 2016 2:42 PM

Jan 2010
Sonata said:
logic340 said:
Do you like riding trains or buses?

Why don't you like D1 lynches? I started off doing good with the D1 lynch but lately it's been all town. I still feel like lynch is the best option though since we shouldn't be random by then.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 29, 2016 2:44 PM

May 2012
@Logic340 Reads/analysis please.
Dec 29, 2016 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

Grapefruit’s talk of scum being on the wagons isn’t making sense to me since there are no flips. VCA without flips sounds like a bunch of speculation? I’m seeing what looks like backpedaling in #50 and more backpedaling in #66, but it comes off as townie because townies tend to be more reckless about posting/forming reads.

Penta’s got an odd focus on Mishu. Not seeing any other analysis other than questioning Mishu.

Lucian, similarly to Penta, has a focus on Soren. I’m not seeing much analysis out of him but rather he’s been townreading 0x40 with no explanation and asking others if they feel he’s town. Possible buddying attempt?

0x40 is neutral for me. I’ve seen a question or two, but nothing that really jumps out as “townie trying to solve the game” to me.

Logic’s fluffing quite a bit and posting filler questions that make me think he is trying to look busy (See 22, 28, 83). That list on 81 does not put him in a better light as it again looks like a way to appear useful without having to post actual analysis. He said that he would work to get out of RVS early in #4, but I’m not seeing that happening, and he overreacted to Phraze’s RVS vote.

I just love aggro ms noobies. I think it was tone, yeah, tone sounds good, but tone is practically equivalent to gut for most people. Confidence? Is confidence a tr? I guess I just like the cut of his gib at this point.
Dec 29, 2016 2:47 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
I stole that from you last game thought you might like that....lol. Welcome back lets get a nice town block going and weed em out.
Fufu, stealing my techniques to look townie yourself because you rolled scum this time? ^^ Thanks for the welcome, still gotta back read/more than just skim the thread.
Though I might get you to slip up. Guess it didn't work.

Dec 29, 2016 2:51 PM

Dec 2016
PentaFlare said:
This is the post I'm referring to because it confuses me. What was the meaning in your non-commital statement? Why are you being non-commital about seeing thing as town/town?

I was being non committal because I have a near null read on LucianRoy, his posts feel very low effort but the amount of posts imply an engaged player. So I could be convinced by a strong case he was scum. It says hiding plain sight, but it's been mentioned that he posts a lot regardless. So with that in mind I have a soft scum lean on him right now.

@LucianRoy gun to my head scum team is you, Mishu and a lurker.

@Gruffin I don't think I had really posted a read before 84 and was backpedaling from bad banter not reads. And as for VCA even though we can't start using it yet it's good to have in mind and track so we can check back and compare to it later after some flips.
Dec 29, 2016 2:54 PM

Jan 2008
RIP Alice! You died so young y_y I have no idea who Mr Arakawa is it's been way too long since I saw any of this anime

Grapefruit21 said:
Hey hey Vote: Kit

Kit was nice to me in sign up thread, can't trust nice people
Truuee, it's always the nicest people the pocket me the easiest

Phraze said:
for aesthetic purposes

Vote: logic340

//off to bed
Aesthetic...?

logic340 said:
I'm glad I get a chance to change my meta before my first scum.roll. I am shooting at steak like Crossbell's.
An "I'm town, guys" post? Also, mmm steak

Sonata said:

Just flavor/an example of what a role PM looks like

LucianRoy said:
Soren said:
Careful when you post like this, you're just planting that idea into people's mind rather than making them have independent thoughts on it.

w/e

but he is lookin town tho, right?
Or am I just happy someone with 24 posts knows how to seek out scum in RVS?
I thought that at first but he says he's experienced so it's moot.

logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I'm on winter break for the next week and a half. I have work to do, but lots of time to do it so I should be able to be pretty active. Definitely more than my last two games by a significant margin.
I'm looking forward to this I hate that I got it wrong in our last game I was rushed and need more time to figure you out.
I'm looking forward to it too, totally thought Penta was scum last game.

logic340 said:

8. Mishukax – This player seems to be pretty experienced around here. I have only played one game with them and the replaced in. They helped carry the scum team to victory
Wasn't mishu in Higurashi?

logic340 said:
Vote: Kit since I didn't roll scum this time maybe it's your first game?

Edit: Typo
Is this your RVS vote? I was getting the impression you were trying to get out of RVS early on.

/pages 1 and 2
gtg again for a bit, will be back later~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 29, 2016 2:55 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
PentaFlare said:

I was being non committal because I have a near null read on LucianRoy, his posts feel very low effort but the amount of posts imply an engaged player. So I could be convinced by a strong case he was scum. It says hiding plain sight, but it's been mentioned that he posts a lot regardless. So with that in mind I have a soft scum lean on him right now.

@Gruffin I don't think I had really posted a read before 84 and was backpedaling from bad banter not reads. And as for VCA even though we can't start using it yet it's good to have in mind and track so we can check back and compare to it later after some flips.

Then vote me.
Dec 29, 2016 2:59 PM

Aug 2013
I'm getting a good vibe from Penta. I like where he's going with this Grapefruit non-committal thing.
Dec 29, 2016 3:05 PM

Jul 2013
grapefruit definitely doesnt seem like the player who only has had played "a few" live mafia games and "zero" forum mafia games
Dec 29, 2016 3:06 PM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 1.2 🌟

logic340 (4): Mishukax, Phraze, Sonata, Gruffin
Grapefruit21 (3): LucianRoy, Soren, PentaFlare
Kit (2): Grapefruit21, logic340
Gruffin (1): Lord_Sithis
Mishukax (1): _0x40_
Bursama (1): Kit

Not Voting (3): Rosielovesanime, aa-dono, Bursama

With 15 alive, it’s 8 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Dec 29, 2016 3:08 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
RIP Alice! You died so young y_y I have no idea who Mr Arakawa is it's been way too long since I saw any of this anime

Grapefruit21 said:

Phraze said:
for aesthetic purposes

//off to bed
Aesthetic...?

logic340 said:
I'm glad I get a chance to change my meta before my first scum.roll. I am shooting at steak like Crossbell's.

Sonata said:

LucianRoy said:

w/e

logic340 said:
I'm looking forward to this I hate that I got it wrong in our last game I was rushed and need more time to figure you out.

logic340 said:

8. Mishukax – This player seems to be pretty experienced around here. I have only played one game with them and the replaced in. They helped carry the scum team to victory

logic340 said:

Is this your RVS vote? I was getting the impression you were trying to get out of RVS early on.

/pages 1 and 2
This looks like one of my post lol
Dec 29, 2016 3:08 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
@Logic340 Reads/analysis please.
Since you asked so nicely:

Rosielovesanime - Neutral nothing posted yet.
aa-dono - neutral nothing posted yet
Mishukax - Town lean I can't see scum making making themselves so visible with whatever strategy that Mishu has going on. It may revolve around me but that doesn't make me believe they are scum.
Bursama - hasn't posted yet
Lord_Sithis - Neutral he's got like two posts so far.
Sonata - Nuetral hasn't said enough
Grapefruit - Neutral I see the non-committal comment in a different light than most others (can explain more if you'd like).
Gruffin - Neutral hasn't posted enough yet
Kit- Neutral I know what to expect from him but not enough yet.
Soren - I know that Soren has been playing passively the last few games I don't know what to make of his early posting though it feels town to me. I will have to take a stance eventually but for now I going to stay neutral
LucianRoy - I am liking what I see so far but he fooled me in the last game we played.
Phraze - Vote on me and leaves nothing surprise so far.
PentaFlare - Town lean right now very active and seems to be game solving.
_0x40_ - Neutral The whole Mafioso thing doesn't sit well with me. I don't know mafia terms being a newer player and have seen others use Mafioso without raising an alarm. I don't know why it does in this case so I will be watching this player.

Gruffin said:

I think I made mention during our last game that things were going to change with me. This is the start of that. I wanted to help get us out of RVS but I got designated to drive in real life which screwed those plans. I've never lead the lynch vote before so this is kind of exciting and should give me some needed experience for when I finally roll scum.

Dec 29, 2016 3:14 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:

Grapefruit21 said:

Phraze said:
for aesthetic purposes

//off to bed
Aesthetic...?

logic340 said:

Sonata said:

LucianRoy said:

w/e

logic340 said:

logic340 said:

logic340 said:

/pages 1 and 2
Steak was a typo I meant streak...lol.
You're right Mishu was in Hirugashi. Tthat game but I died night one and Mishu was killed before I got revived. We really don't have any experience with each other. Thanks for pointing that out don't want to mislead you guys.
My vote was meant to create a counter train which I was hoping would help to get us out of RVS. My plans got fucked by real life. So we go from here.

Dec 29, 2016 3:16 PM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
grapefruit definitely doesnt seem like the player who only has had played "a few" live mafia games and "zero" forum mafia games
What do you mean by that? and is it indicative of scum or town?

Dec 29, 2016 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
PentaFlare said:

So, you are not willing to commit to a read on Lucian and that is why you are non-commital about town/town?

The way you worded the post implies that you think anyone of the players in these town/town discussions could be scum. Were you actually thinking of Lucian specifically despite this vague wording?

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Soren said:
im saying that he seems to have more experience than what he's told us

Dec 2016
@LucianRoy Unvote
Vote: LucianRoy
I don't like your 115. I've been pretty committed to my views since 84.

@Soren what about my play says I haven't played forum mafia? I will say I'm big on figuring games out and how they work and as prep for this game I read through several mafia games on MTGS, which was my introduction to forum Mafia.
Dec 29, 2016 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy - I am liking what I see so far but he fooled me in the last game we played.

I like Bias too. Actually, I don't, and it looks like a cheap cop-out to withhold a read on me and give me something fence-sitty.

Real read, or nah? Not going to look closely at the guy who just won our last game together? feelsbadman

Does my play feel different, or similar? New or old? How about it?
Dec 29, 2016 3:21 PM

Dec 2016
EBWDP: Commited to my read after 115. Seems like a strange time to bring it up.

And re my experience where is that read coming from because I was getting the opposite vibe early that I was being pressured due to my non-committal stance which (to me) screamed I was a new player and afraid to take a hard stand.
Dec 29, 2016 3:22 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@LucianRoy Unvote

@Soren what about my play says I haven't played forum mafia? I will say I'm big on figuring games out and how they work and as prep for this game I read through several mafia games on MTGS, which was my introduction to forum Mafia.

My post was kind of a joke on how you called me scum then didn't vote me, but it was also serious because I like penta's angle he took with that question. Where do you stand on Logic? scum, or nah?

Cross is from mtg, COINCIDENCE???
Dec 29, 2016 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
Hey, gotta get like twelve more runs in before the slopes close. Our passes expire at ten. Seeya later!
Dec 29, 2016 3:24 PM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
logic340 said:
I could say the same thing about Gruffin and Kit as they know all the terminology and what not. So I will ask again, is this indicative of them being scum?

LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

I like Bias too. Actually, I don't, and it looks like a cheap cop-out to withhold a read on me and give me something fence-sitty.

Real read, or nah? Not going to look closely at the guy who just won our last game together? feelsbadman

Does my play feel different, or similar? New or old? How about it?
I would say you feel different but that doesn't really tell me much about your alignment. If you read that as wont look closely at you then I don't know what to say. What it says is I don't know what to make of you as yet. I like what I am seeing about you asking questions and posting more than the last game but that isn't enough to say you are town or scum trying to look town.

Dec 29, 2016 3:24 PM

May 2012
@Logic340 I’m not liking the caution you’re displaying in your readslist. Where’s the scumreads? Surely there have been enough posts for you to have formed some suspicions by now?
I think I made mention during our last game that things were going to change with me. This is the start of that. I wanted to help get us out of RVS but I got designated to drive in real life which screwed those plans. I've never lead the lynch vote before so this is kind of exciting and should give me some needed experience for when I finally roll scum.
Sure, but now that you’re here I still don’t see you contributing much to the gamestate.
Dec 29, 2016 3:26 PM

Dec 2016
One more as my last one wasn't clear. Yes penta I wasn't willing to commit before as I wasn't sure, but I was looking at Lucian and being vague about it. I had meant to @you in the first line of the last post.
Dec 29, 2016 3:26 PM

Jul 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@LucianRoy Unvote

You are using mafia terminology with relative ease and with intelligible articulation. Which is surprising to see when this is your first forum mafia game, meaning this is your first instance of such practice. But anyways, I'm going off topic, you probably put in a lot of time researching mafia and pick things up pretty fast.
Dec 29, 2016 3:28 PM

Oct 2014
I just don't like random lynching day 1, never liked it eventhough in my last game I realised how important it actually is to do so in a forum mafia setting. So I vote for whoever, and then let it go, it's just the way I play day 1 every time.

Off to bed lads, I'll catch up tomorrow.
Dec 29, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
@Logic340 I’m not liking the caution you’re displaying in your readslist. Where’s the scumreads? Surely there have been enough posts for you to have formed some suspicions by now?
Sure, but now that you’re here I still don’t see you contributing much to the gamestate.
I can say the same for your read list. I am the easy choice because my style is so different from what you are used to. Did I really over-react to phrase or did you throw that in there to spice up the read?

Sonata said:
I just don't like random lynching day 1, never liked it eventhough in my last game I realised how important it actually is to do so in a forum mafia setting. So I vote for whoever, and then let it go, it's just the way I play day 1 every time.

Are you saying you will leave your vote on me for the entire phase regardless of new information??

Dec 29, 2016 3:35 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
My contributions will be different than you are used to. I didn't roll scum but I still feel like I need to change things. I might even be a passive logic.

Dec 29, 2016 3:36 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Gruffin said:
I can say the same for your read list. I am the easy choice because my style is so different from what you are used to. Did I really over-react to phrase or did you throw that in there to spice up the read?

Sonata said:

Are you saying you will leave your vote on me for the entire phase regardless of new information??

Nah, just until you prove yourself useful to the town somehow, or until someone slips and says something stupid.
Dec 29, 2016 3:37 PM

Aug 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
One more as my last one wasn't clear. Yes penta I wasn't willing to commit before as I wasn't sure, but I was looking at Lucian and being vague about it. I had meant to @you in the first line of the last post.

The problem that arises for me is that you are appearing scared to commit to Lucian possibly being scum. As town, you should be willing to express your reads and accept input from other players of they are wrong or misguided. Mafia would be more concerned about expressing reads because they don't want their reasoning to be suspicious and lynch worthy. If you are attributing this to inexperience, I would suggest you try to take more firm stands on your reads and express why you believe players are of a certain alignment. This way you can work with other townies to solve the game.

Can you express why you think Lucian is scum again? Is there a reason other than a misguided vote on you?
Dec 29, 2016 3:37 PM

Dec 2016
Re my mafia experience and mtg connection: No coincidence was recruited to play here as no mtgs games were firing and I had asked around for other places I could join. And yes I made myself fluent with the terminology reading several games and theory articles. But not fluent enough: see Mafioso slipup from earlier. But yeah happy to drop it and get back to the matter at hand.

@Lucian I still don't like your 115. You had plenty of opportunity to call me out as non-committal before it and waited till the wagon had gained some pressure and the idea had been brought up by others. I do agree with your read on penta thought. I actually have strong town reads on Penta and Soren from the way they have been questioning me.

@Gruffin have your feelings on me changed at all since 102 after reading further into the thread?
Dec 29, 2016 3:51 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I've got scumreads, you do not, turning my statement back around on me is moot.

Do you honestly think I'm going the easy route on this? What about that read suggests that I picked you out of convenience? Is there someone scummier than you that I should be suspecting?

As for the Phraze reaction...
logic340 said:
for aesthetics!? What time is it where you live?
Yes, I'd say you did.
logic340 said:
My contributions will be different than you are used to. I didn't roll scum but I still feel like I need to change things. I might even be a passive logic.
You keep saying stuff like "I'm town" and "I'm not scum" like you really want people to believe you.
Dec 29, 2016 3:52 PM

May 2012
@Grapefruit21 What's with this sudden question? Why ask me that?
Dec 29, 2016 3:53 PM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:
Good day, peeps.
hi Mishu.
Can you explain what prompted you to respond to this with a response like that?
Dec 29, 2016 4:00 PM

May 2012
@Logic340 You neglected to give me a straight answer on this:
Gruffin said:
Where’s the scumreads? Surely there have been enough posts for you to have formed some suspicions by now?
Dec 29, 2016 4:01 PM

Jan 2008
LucianRoy said:
Kit said:

No...
(maybe a little)
I was mocking Logic a bit, because he said if I don't say that then I might be scum (I only said it for RVS in our previous game). By the way, Logic used the same reasoning for his vote on me, before I even said the post you quoted.

Gruffin said:
Kit said:
What information does this question help you gain?
Helps me determine if he was trying to make me look like scum reaching for reasons to suspect someone. From his response though it seems more like he was just testing to see if I was scum and not trying to frame me.

Soren said:
This looks like one of my post lol
I just prefer to post my catch ups in one post instead of several

logic340 said:
Steak was a typo I meant streak...lol.
You're right Mishu was in Hirugashi. Tthat game but I died night one and Mishu was killed before I got revived. We really don't have any experience with each other. Thanks for pointing that out don't want to mislead you guys.
My vote was meant to create a counter train which I was hoping would help to get us out of RVS. My plans got fucked by real life. So we go from here.
No worries, I didn't think you were trying to be misleading just thought maybe you forgot about it or something. I knew about the steak=streak ^^

Ah ok. Although there were already 2 competing trains I think (you and grapefruit)

/ping responses

Dec 29, 2016 4:09 PM

Dec 2016
Gruffin said:
@Grapefruit21 What's with this sudden question? Why ask me that?

Because you never answered my question in 112 and your statements in 102 about me don't add up.

We have no evidence but looking at people jumping on wagons is a good place to start looking for scum. It was a generic reminder and obvious, but that doesn't make it wrong which is what you seemed to imply.

And your read on my backpedalling implied I'd posted a strong read that I was backpedalling from. But I was backpedalling from being non committal under pressure from being accused of being to fence sitty. So I'm not sure why you say "it comes off as townie because townies tend to be more reckless about posting/forming reads."

Then you don't answer my first question and evade a second? Not a fan. On the other hand I like your reads on Penta and Logic at this point so I'm keeping and eye on you but not moving my vote because I'm working on my case on Lucian.
Dec 29, 2016 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
_0x40_ said:
Soren said:
Does that make him scum?

I don't think it's all that indicative of alignment. I think it's a statement that could sound somewhat meaningful at a glance, but is actually useful filler made to look as to be something meaningful, which is why it caught my attention.
What you said there sounds like something a scum would do, so how could it not be indicative of alignment. Or am I interpreting something wrong here?
Dec 29, 2016 4:27 PM

Jan 2010
Sonata said:
logic340 said:

Nah, just until you prove yourself useful to the town somehow, or until someone slips and says something stupid.
Fair enough I'm honestly cool with that.

Dec 29, 2016 4:27 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Because you never answered my question in 112 and your statements in 102 about me don't add up.
I don’t recall there being a question in 112? You explained your side of things and I found no reason to reply.
We have no evidence but looking at people jumping on wagons is a good place to start looking for scum. It was a generic reminder and obvious, but that doesn't make it wrong which is what you seemed to imply.
You’ve misunderstood. I was saying that looking at wagons pre-flip is speculation, not that it was wrong.
And your read on my backpedalling implied I'd posted a strong read that I was backpedalling from. But I was backpedalling from being non committal under pressure from being accused of being to fence sitty. So I'm not sure why you say "it comes off as townie because townies tend to be more reckless about posting/forming reads."
Sigh. You are seeing a bunch of implications that aren’t there. I found the backpedalling to be town-like considering scum often plan out every post, checking it over and over to keep from posting something that can come back and hurt them later. Your actions made me think you were posting things that came to mind freely, as town would do. It's a weak read since it's still early, but I felt it was an important observation to make.
Then you don't answer my first question and evade a second? Not a fan. On the other hand I like your reads on Penta and Logic at this point so I'm keeping and eye on you but not moving my vote because I'm working on my case on Lucian.
Fair enough on the second question, I suppose. But it will have to wait for now.
Dec 29, 2016 4:28 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
logic340 said:
People repeatedly said that about me in my first two games when I was town. If you're not commenting on his alignment then there's no reason to say it. You think he's being coached in scum chat? Or that he's experienced and set up this lie in sign ups before he even got his role, so that people would go easy on him in case he rolled scum? If that was the case I would think he'd at least keep up the lie and try to look more new.

I don't mean to defend Grapefruit but it was really frustrating when people said this to me and didn't really give a reason for why they said it, when I knew I had not lied. It doesn't even seem very alignment indicative.

Dec 29, 2016 4:36 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
@Logic340 You neglected to give me a straight answer on this:
Gruffin said:
Where’s the scumreads? Surely there have been enough posts for you to have formed some suspicions by now?
inactive from like 5 players I am sure there is scum among the active players but nothing I would consider a slip up so far. You're start feels a little more like our first game together but that may just be due to the early interactions with me taking a more passive role to start.

Soren said:
logic340 said:
hi Mishu.
Can you explain what prompted you to respond to this with a response like that?
No special reason I greeted many players as they made their first posts.
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
I've got scumreads, you do not, turning my statement back around on me is moot.

Do you honestly think I'm going the easy route on this? What about that read suggests that I picked you out of convenience? Is there someone scummier than you that I should be suspecting?

As for the Phraze reaction...
logic340 said:
for aesthetics!? What time is it where you live?
Yes, I'd say you did.
logic340 said:
You keep saying stuff like "I'm town" and "I'm not scum" like you really want people to believe you.
I see this as you trying too hard. You are either scum trying to frame me or just really hoping I am scum this game. I will give you more reads but you have never seen me give a scum read on page 3. The Phraze reaction was fluff but if you want to view it as alignment indicative I guess I'll have to accept that.

Dec 29, 2016 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
PSA: If you refer to a post by referencing the post number, please also link to that post. It makes things so much easier for everyone, especially when we backread.

For the new players that are unfamiliar with bbcode, this is how you do it. First you click on the post number on the top right of a post, that gives you a direct url link to that post. So you just copy that url and paste it into this bbcode:

[url=post link here]post number here[/url]

Example with bbcode:
[url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1580282&show=100#msg49140338]#147[/url]

Example of linked post number:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.