Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 25, 2016 6:44 AM

Oct 2015
Im like that kawaii chan all alone in classroom 1-b, there isn't anything here too :(

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 25, 2016 6:46 AM

Feb 2016
Followind went back and wandered about the use of the cellphone found by Blaze, (if this is another dimension. Are there any way to communicate with the outside world) He then ask for everyone's opinion about the cellphone...
"Everyone, should we use the cellphone?
I'll use it after hearing everyone's opinion
Everyone one more thing so we should probably split up, but I still wonder what will happen at night....
Is there any special event or anything at night...
Let's split up if everything goes well so that we can gain more information about this place"

@DenjaX
Thanks for the clarification...
May 25, 2016 7:12 AM

Mar 2014
DenjaX said:

"Oh? Hello. This Dimension was empty before your group arrived here. I sensed 17 of you arrived in this god-forsaken place. The 17 of you are all friends right? Well... I regret to inform you that 4 of your friends actually died and the evil ghosts possessed them into their lifeless body. If you want to save them, you have to purify them. I don't know who are possessed amongst 17 of you so I can't help you with that so I will give you this item instead. I have no use for this anyway. I suppose this is the time I should tell you that you should be careful. Oh, before I forget, 1 of the possessed ghost does not know the other ghosts for some reason and vice versa. I suppose that certain ghost is still unaware of their death? Who knows."

What do the bold parts mean, I wonder. Obviously 4 anti-towns, but that one person, is he a third party? So 3 mafias and one third party?
Search: Library
May 25, 2016 7:15 AM

Mar 2014
followind said:
Followind went back and wandered about the use of the cellphone found by Blaze, (if this is another dimension. Are there any way to communicate with the outside world) He then ask for everyone's opinion about the cellphone...
Everyone one more thing so we should probably split up, but I still wonder what will happen at night....
Let's split up if everything goes well so that we can gain more information about this place"

@DenjaX

That seems a fine idea. But I think you should ask Blaze's permission and opinion. I think for courtesy's sake, let's operate under the assumption of finder's keeper.
May 25, 2016 7:23 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:

@DenjaX

Do you know how to use the cellphone?

The worst part of a good day is knowing it's slipping away
That's one more possibility day that is gone....

Staring at some death hole is giving me the creeps. Should I go back to the classroom?

May 25, 2016 7:28 AM

Feb 2016
Zuhra said:
DenjaX said:

"Oh? Hello. This Dimension was empty before your group arrived here. I sensed 17 of you arrived in this god-forsaken place. The 17 of you are all friends right? Well... I regret to inform you that 4 of your friends actually died and the evil ghosts possessed them into their lifeless body. If you want to save them, you have to purify them. I don't know who are possessed amongst 17 of you so I can't help you with that so I will give you this item instead. I have no use for this anyway. I suppose this is the time I should tell you that you should be careful. Oh, before I forget, 1 of the possessed ghost does not know the other ghosts for some reason and vice versa. I suppose that certain ghost is still unaware of their death? Who knows."

What do the bold parts mean, I wonder. Obviously 4 anti-towns, but that one person, is he a third party? So 3 mafias and one third party?

I think it means
3 mafia that knows each other and 1 clueless mafia
May 25, 2016 7:29 AM

Aug 2012
Zuhra said:
DenjaX said:

The ghost might also be unaware of his death....
He received a town role in pm?
And don’t you think that maybe you and me could be a possibility?

May 25, 2016 7:29 AM

Feb 2016
But I might be wrong though ^
May 25, 2016 7:30 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
Zuhra said:

Might be...
So we don't even know we're ghost .. .-.
Okay that's bastard
May 25, 2016 7:32 AM

Feb 2016
I feel like the one that doesn't know that he's ghost is probably a wild card since he's probably playing as town as possible without knowing the fact he's ghost...
May 25, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2014
aa-dono said:

I was focusing on the bolded parts. But if what you said is true, poor thing! Or maybe even, poor me?
May 25, 2016 7:52 AM

Jun 2013
Concerning my findings.. I don't think we should go into this mysterious room unless we are near the end.. The basement was endgame, and I consider this as something that'll give us a lot of darkening. I mean we could purify the room a bit, but let's not be too hasty on going down there.
May 25, 2016 7:55 AM

Feb 2016
Okay sure...
We should work out where should we explore on D2
I think we should split up to cover more ground
May 25, 2016 7:55 AM

Jun 2013
As for Penta.. The whole music element thing looks like him trying to sound town and not coming of as suspsected. But that doesn't straight up mean he's scum trying to sound town. I'd rather not lynch a potential townie day one, thank you.
May 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Feb 2016
So who do you suspect at this point and why?^
May 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Jun 2013
followind said:
Okay sure...
We should work out where should we explore on D2
I think we should split up to cover more ground
let's decide that D2 and N2! Let's not waste time planning for the future. Let's concentrate on ghost busting, baby~
May 25, 2016 7:58 AM

Feb 2016
Okay...
So suspects and reasoning?
May 25, 2016 9:07 AM

Dec 2013
Blaze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tbf i didn't realize she had checked that room, that's why i reposted about noticing the lockers had been rummaged through.

What do you think about this situation?

what situation u refering to?

May 25, 2016 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
Tingle said:
You can walk around being all scared and stuff, but being cheerful and keeping a light head in this situation is the way to go for me. It's better to just enjoy the experience and not spend your time weeing your pants, being afraid of a potential ghost crossing your path.

I sort off agree with this, the cheerfull ness certainly did good in anime's like gakkougurashi with the main character.

Considering that Corpse party is different however, I mean, in the ova's and the game, it was different :P

That doesn't count lol cause the girl was bottling up all the bad stuff and pretending everything was good she literally didnt accept reality.

May 25, 2016 9:15 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
followind said:
Search:Locker room
"Where am I? " followind was struck with confusion as he woke up
Then he noticed that most of his friends were searching around the place. "This is pretty scary, So 4 of our friends are dead, possessed by evil spirits and we don't know who they are... I guess I'll go and search for something useful or some information."
Vote purify:Pentaflare

Why are you also searching the locker room?

The ghost said the next time we search we would get an item, so its a good idea to take advantage oif that.

May 25, 2016 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
Zuhra said:
DenjaX said:

What makes you think there is a 3rd aprty in this setup? Actually after typing that out I kinda have an idea who it could be if there was one.

May 25, 2016 9:22 AM

Mar 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
What makes you think there is a 3rd aprty in this setup? Actually after typing that out I kinda have an idea who it could be if there was one.

This part: "1 of the possessed ghost does not know the other ghosts for some reason and vice versa." Doesn't it sound like third party? I mean mafias and 3rd party don't know each other but they are all town's enemies. I would say the loner there was some sort of Mafia boss or something if the rest of the team knew him but he didn't know them, but since the not knowing go both ways I feel that 3rd party is more likely. Maybe an SK-like role.
May 25, 2016 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
Zuhra said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

This part: "1 of the possessed ghost does not know the other ghosts for some reason and vice versa." Doesn't it sound like third party? I mean mafias and 3rd party don't know each other but they are all town's enemies. I would say the loner there was some sort of Mafia boss or something if the rest of the team knew him but he didn't know them, but since the not knowing go both ways I feel that 3rd party is more likely. Maybe an SK-like role.

Normally in that situation isn't the scum that doesn't know his buddies usually a townie thats just mafia aligned?

May 25, 2016 9:23 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Zuhra said:

Who~ is that girl I see? Behind you?
Sorry. Still being silly. Who do you suspect?

May 25, 2016 9:28 AM

Mar 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

Normally in that situation isn't the scum that doesn't know his buddies usually a townie thats just mafia aligned?

That's a possibility, Aa-dono pointed it out and I am not rejecting it. But it still doesn't stop me wondering about the possibility. Do you think it is impossible?

What happens to that mafia-townie usually? Or rather what would you do if you could be one?
May 25, 2016 10:12 AM

Nov 2008
Zuhra also met the gentleman spirit in the Library!

The spirit spoke to her:

"Greetings! I was just reading the book here called 'How to Escape THIS school for Dummies' and was about to share it with SightlessReality fellow here. I apologize for the bad lighting. It makes it very hard to read the books here. You can use my glowing spirit as a substitute light if you want. Anyway, the book goes like this: It says rule number 1: YOU CAN'T. I wonder what this means. Apparently, there are other locations in this place. It is just a matter on how you will access them. All of them needed a Key to open it to expand your choice for searching. More chances of finding new places if you are up with some adventure and more items to get too. Come again? You want the item that I found? Again, I am not giving this to anybody. Like you said: 'Finders Keepers'. Better luck next time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Vote Count

PentaFlare (4) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu, followind
Chione (3)- Shinichi-Kun, LunarChild, Blaze
Zuhra (2) – PentaFlare, Tingle
aa-dono (1)- Chione
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

EDIT: my bad xDD
DenjaXMay 25, 2016 10:57 AM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2016 10:54 AM

Mar 2014
I want to strangle that ghost. How dare he quoted me without proper reference or footnote? That's plagiarism! Not to mention mistaking me for a guy.

I actually missed a few posts from last page and didn't realise Tingle's vote on me until the vote count. As such, I don't know how I'm supposed to react to being pressured when I don't feel the pressure... Oh well.

Vote: Shinichi-kun
For not answering my question despite being online. Valid reason, right?
May 25, 2016 11:09 AM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
Blaze found a Cellphone in the Unused Room!

- ???

What is this room used for? Blaze searches for any secret passage but did not find anything.

Hey that's pretty good!
May 25, 2016 11:19 AM

Mar 2014
Blaze said:
DenjaX said:
Blaze found a Cellphone in the Unused Room!

- ???

What is this room used for? Blaze searches for any secret passage but did not find anything.

Hey that's pretty good!

When you're done reading, share with us what you think about Followind's suggestion regarding the item you found.
May 25, 2016 11:21 AM

Oct 2014
Zuhra said:
Blaze said:

Hey that's pretty good!

When you're done reading, share with us what you think about Followind's suggestion regarding the item you found.

That would have to wait until later. I have to go to work in a few minutes.
May 25, 2016 11:23 AM

Mar 2014
Blaze said:
Zuhra said:

That would have to wait until later. I have to go to work in a few minutes.

That means you may share you thought. Good enough, see you then.
May 25, 2016 11:24 AM

Dec 2013
Zuhra said:
I want to strangle that ghost. How dare he quoted me without proper reference or footnote? That's plagiarism! Not to mention mistaking me for a guy.

I actually missed a few posts from last page and didn't realise Tingle's vote on me until the vote count. As such, I don't know how I'm supposed to react to being pressured when I don't feel the pressure... Oh well.

Vote: Shinichi-kun
For not answering my question despite being online. Valid reason, right?

Def a valid reason tho excuse me for having other thing's to do lol and not logging off mal.

Zuhra said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That's a possibility, Aa-dono pointed it out and I am not rejecting it. But it still doesn't stop me wondering about the possibility. Do you think it is impossible?

What happens to that mafia-townie usually? Or rather what would you do if you could be one?

Def not impossible, something that needs to be kept in mind. Also I would assume the main goal of townie that is mafia aligned would be to try to figure out the other scum so he doesn't harm them. Atleast that's what I would do in that situation.

May 25, 2016 11:38 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
I've been focusing a bit too much on the new mechanics and kind of forgot this was still a mafia game.

Me and Chione seem to have the most votes. Are there reasons why people want us purified?

Simple, we were one of the most active people at the beginning of the phase. Though there's very little action despite the fact that we have two larger trains. :/

"Hm... looks like there's nothing here except the cabinet. Let's meet up with the others." She wonders where Alice-onee and the others might have gone, probably back to the classroom. Hopefully they have found more than they had.
May 25, 2016 11:40 AM

Jan 2014
@shadroxx2810 Why are you not voting? :/
May 25, 2016 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
I can't wait for the next phase. Searching is fun. But this phase is 48 hours, also Denja where is the timer?
Shinichi-Kun said:

Def not impossible, something that needs to be kept in mind. Also I would assume the main goal of townie that is mafia aligned would be to try to figure out the other scum so he doesn't harm them. Atleast that's what I would do in that situation.

That is if the townie is aware that he is actually not a townie. In other words he is a mafia on his own.

This post here,
aa-dono said:
Zuhra said:

Aa-dono suggested the possibility of a mafia who thinks he is townie because he doesn't know he is dead. Look at the part she underlined. What do you think?

I find the thought of working on townie's side only to later find out I am the enemy after all, is not palatable. (Which is why I prefer third party instead. Less confusing, not much of a wildcard.)
May 25, 2016 11:45 AM

Dec 2015
R phases 24hrs?
May 25, 2016 11:47 AM

Mar 2014
Arrisu said:
R phases 24hrs?

Day 1 is 48 hours. After that all phases, Day and Night, are 24 hours each.
May 25, 2016 11:48 AM

Dec 2015
Zuhra said:
Arrisu said:
R phases 24hrs?

I c. My guess is dat things will pick up in the last few hours.
May 25, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
Arrisu said:
Zuhra said:

We are probably a bit sidetracked by the search/item/rp part of the game, so we are not scumhunting like we often do in normal mafia. But yeah, I think things will pick up on the second part of this phase and when we get nearer to phase change.
May 25, 2016 12:37 PM

Apr 2016
Oh! Salut, everyone~
Nobody's posted for half an hour? C'est ennuyeux when nobody's around. So, whoever's on next, I'm backreading for now~

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 25, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2015
magicalofmagic said:
Oh! Salut, everyone~
Nobody's posted for half an hour? C'est ennuyeux when nobody's around. So, whoever's on next, I'm backreading for now~

Good thing I'm french. x)
I can guess what kind of rpg character you've gotten.
May 25, 2016 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
Zuhra said:
Arrisu said:

We are probably a bit sidetracked by the search/item/rp part of the game, so we are not scumhunting like we often do in normal mafia. But yeah, I think things will pick up on the second part of this phase and when we get nearer to phase change.

That's what im thinking too, but just like any other day 1 it's not as easy as 1 2 3 to find someone scummy.

May 25, 2016 1:29 PM

Apr 2016
Search: Locker Room
I feel like it'd be scary to try and search somewhere where there wasn't that many people. ;~;

May 25, 2016 1:35 PM

Mar 2014
magicalofmagic said:
I feel like it'd be scary to try and search somewhere where there wasn't that many people. ;~;

Wait, what? There is a whole shenanigan of people there, it's like a party. What do you mean not that many people?
May 25, 2016 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
followind said:
Okay...
So suspects and reasoning?
No I currently don't have any suspects.. As I usually don't really start analyzing everything properly until 2nd phase.

Also I'm removing my vote from Zuhra as I like the input she's giving on the game at the moment. And I won't get anything else out of this.

Unvote Purify Zuhra

Considering the potential 3rd party role.. It's usually a town players who's scum aligned and so knows who the scum is. So in this case a "corrupted" friend, I'd assume. I won't completely dismiss Zuhra-san as I'm pretty sure she was the first to mention the 3rd party role and.. yeah.. Don't need to explain that I think.
May 25, 2016 1:41 PM

Apr 2016
Zuhra said:
magicalofmagic said:

Wait, what? There is a whole shenanigan of people there, it's like a party. What do you mean not that many people?

I went there because there is that many people, and otherwise I'd be scared if there wasn't I think my wording of it confused you a little. ^^;

May 25, 2016 1:45 PM

Mar 2014
magicalofmagic said:
Zuhra said:

I went there because there is that many people, and otherwise I'd be scared if there wasn't I think my wording of it confused you a little. ^^;

Ahh, I see. Now I understand, I got it the other way around.
May 25, 2016 1:54 PM

Dec 2015
@PentaFlare the vote on Chione is random for me. :3 But out of curiousity, to you think the lovely Chione is not a ghost?

aa-dono said:
This is scary. I want to follow my Soul-nee b-but she loves brave people. I don't want to be hated. ><
"Time for a test of courage! If I find something, that's good, if not, I can perhaps exercise and be more healthy......"

Search Gymnasium

Purify LunarChild
If you haven't changed your mind, I wish for you to be by my side tonight

My sweet waifu, if you wanted my attention, you know how to get it. I'll always be by your side, for as many nights as you wish it.

Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:

Rather walk hand in hand with LunarChild or my neesan.

Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls

But but i can keep you safer *grins*

Haha, funny. I'll keep her at my side thank you very much, no one can protect her better then me. * Take's Dono's hand.*

Zuhra said:
Arrisu said:

Yea i agree with that. I know i'm well distracted by all these new concepts introduced but i doubt it will last long, eventually everyone will get down to business.

Before going into the boys washroom she thought it best to save it for another tine. " I had enough of creepy bathrooms for the day." She turned on her heels and went walking back the way she had come. For now going back into the classroom and seeing what the others had come to find ,seemed like a sound idea.
May 25, 2016 2:46 PM

Oct 2013
Back from work, will catch up asap.
May 25, 2016 3:24 PM

Aug 2014
LunarChild said:
@PentaFlare the vote on Chione is random for me. :3 But out of curiousity, to you think the lovely Chione is not a ghost?

She is still a null read for me. It is too early.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.