Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 16, 2014 7:20 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Lis- said:
I don't know whether someone has posted this nor you think it's not important. A premium tv channel in Asia named Aniplus premieres Psycho-Pass 2 on October 20th.

It's currently not on the list, and I'll probably add it. Is there an announcement or anything I could use as a source?

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Oct 17, 2014 8:04 PM

Dec 2011
Crunchyroll has Mushishi

Mushishi: Next Passage Part 2 will be available for premium starting tomorrow 10/18 at 11:00 am Pacific Time and for free members one week later in the following territories: US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. More information can be found on
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 18, 2014 6:27 AM
News Team

Apr 2010
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2nd Season added to the list. Thank you!

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Oct 20, 2014 10:44 AM

Jun 2014
why the fuck isn't anyone streaming the seven deadly sins, and people complain about piracy ~.~
:3
Oct 20, 2014 1:27 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
alpha_shadow said:
why the fuck isn't anyone streaming the seven deadly sins, and people complain about piracy ~.~

Netflix has the streaming rights for that series. The same thing happened this past spring with Knights of Sidonia; they got the rights for KoS, and no one else that was a legit online streaming site wound up streaming it while it aired.
Oct 25, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2011
Animax UK have uploaded eps 1-3 of Terra Formars. Still no news on any other simulcasts from them yet.

These three episodes are available in the uncut version until tomorrow (and for paid subscribers only). Goodness knows why it is for such a short time period. The episodes are also available in cut form.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 25, 2014 1:03 PM
News Team

Apr 2010
kuuderes_shadow said:

Adding it to the list, thanks.

Oct 26, 2014 7:37 AM

Jul 2008
Do you guys know Gundam Build Fighters Try is simulcast on Youtube with English subs through the official GundamInfo account?
Ideal anime wife?
Oct 28, 2014 11:37 PM

Dec 2011
Yama no Susume Season 2 is finally continuing on Crunchyroll.

World Trigger territories expanded to include
Europe (excluding German and French-speaking countries), the Middle East, and North Afirca
Oct 29, 2014 4:47 PM

Oct 2014
Just Wishing That Animax (Including The Animax Asia,Etc.) Will Got The Amagi Brilliant Park With The Eng Subs. Anyways, What's The FUNIMation?
Oct 30, 2014 12:36 AM

Dec 2011
Funimation is a North American anime distributor. They also do simulcasts for North America.
They also tend to buy up global English language rights to both distribution and streaming. They've long been happy to sublicense the distribution rights to other countries' distributors but have historically been rather ineffectual at doing the same with simulcasts, meaning that titles they license are usually unavailable as English subtitled simulcasts outside of North America.
Nov 2, 2014 7:44 AM
News Team

Apr 2010
Simulcast List updated to this post.

kadian1365 said:
Do you guys know Gundam Build Fighters Try is simulcast on Youtube with English subs through the official GundamInfo account?
We do not know whether to add this to the list or not at the moment.
Edit: Decided not to add it to the list, since it's possible that the YT channel is used for archiving purpose only (for a limited time).
SnowNov 3, 2014 7:37 AM

Nov 13, 2014 12:12 AM

Dec 2011
Animax UK will be airing Gundam G no Reconguista:

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Animax_UK_add_Gundam_Reconguista_in_G_to_streaming_line-up.html

not that anyone cares by this point, given that its been available elsewhere (and for free) for some time, but whatever.
Nov 17, 2014 12:42 AM
News Team

Apr 2010
kuuderes_shadow said:
Animax UK will be airing Gundam G no Reconguista

Added it regardless, thanks.

Dec 3, 2014 4:42 AM

Dec 2011
Crunchyroll has Wake Up Girl Zoo:
http://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/forumtopic-877997/new-fall-titles-wake-up-girl-zoo-team-medical-dragon-s2-s3-a-taste-of-honey

Worldwide outside of Asia.
Dec 9, 2014 4:00 PM
News Team

Apr 2010
kuuderes_shadow said:
Crunchyroll has Wake Up Girl Zoo
It has been added, thanks.

Dec 16, 2014 5:52 PM

Nov 2007
I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not but I've seen way more of this seasons anime on Hulu Plus than is listed above.

These are all the anime that I know I've seen there:
Akatsuki no Yona
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu
Log Horizon 2nd Season
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
World Trigger
Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo
Grisaia no Kajitsu

and these are the anime I think I've seen there but am not positive about it:
Sora no Method
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2nd Season
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Visual Novel '9: Nine' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - 44 minutes ago

3 by Marcus5768 »»
5 minutes ago

» 'Kisaki Kyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi' Unveils Main Cast, Staff, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - 30 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
30 minutes ago

» 'Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - May 27

11 by Tropisch »»
45 minutes ago

» 'Tasogare Out Focus' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Theme Songs, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
2 hours ago

» Voice Actress Mai Fuchigami Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by Memore »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.