Forum Settings
Forums

What would you do if you were drafted for war?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 23, 2014 1:30 PM

Apr 2014
I would fuck shit up.
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Apr 23, 2014 1:36 PM

Mar 2014
Zarbel said:
I wouldn't do anything. I'd probably hide. I admire soldiers for their discipline but why should I be treated as a pawn of some game between countries? It's a dog eat dog world and I only look after my family and friends. Why should I fight for a country that doesn't give a fak about me? I guess it also depends on what you're going to war for.

technically you would fight for your family and friends not "for country that doesn't give a fak about me". if everyone thinks like you and hides then no families and friends would be defended so everyone will die or live in slavery. thats how country defence works. you fight for your home not for government (in theory at least).
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Apr 23, 2014 1:40 PM

Sep 2013
Siscon2000 said:
Zarbel said:
I wouldn't do anything. I'd probably hide. I admire soldiers for their discipline but why should I be treated as a pawn of some game between countries? It's a dog eat dog world and I only look after my family and friends. Why should I fight for a country that doesn't give a fak about me? I guess it also depends on what you're going to war for.

technically you would fight for your family and friends not "for country that doesn't give a fak about me". if everyone thinks like you and hides then no families and friends would be defended so everyone will die or live in slavery. thats how country defence works. you fight for your home not for government (in theory at least).

And if everyone thought like this there'd be no wars anymore.
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Apr 23, 2014 1:48 PM

Apr 2014
NTAD said:
RedArmyShogun said:
NTAD said:
RedArmyShogun said:
NTAD said:
Possibility of rape aside, I want to see more women in combat roles.

If they can hack it I see no problems. But when you have to give them special treatment so some civie clowns can feel happy all you are doing is dooming yourself in the next war.
If a woman can't do the same pull-up as a man, she needs to go back to /kit/.

I would say the Soviets in WW2 had a good feel for this, women proved themselves in the capacity of snipers and the like, and they weren't given any special treatment. If she can pull the load of her male coutnerpart, let her in. If not, give her a typewritter, and none of this fairness shit, that gets people killed.
And I am still okay with this. If she wants to do it and she CAN keep up, let her. But it's really sad to see women be refused combat roles because of stupid moral issues like possibly being raped or being killed when there are physically incapable men being allowed just because they are men...and trust me, they do that. I'd seen some tubby motherfuckers in my stint with the military.

A woman can be killed by a car while crossing the street or by a stray bullet in a neighborhood drive-by, but drop her into combat zone? Oh heeeeell naw.

#Equality
you can say it like that but nothing gonna change, there will always be people who would say women are weak or etc........
Life is Fun! Yeah,try chanting that 10,000 times each day!
it will mess with your head,and all your pain will disappear
Apr 23, 2014 1:48 PM

Oct 2013
Shiratori99 said:
Siscon2000 said:
Zarbel said:

And if everyone thought like this there'd be no wars anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d8C4AIFgUg
WAR! HUH! YEAH!
Apr 23, 2014 1:49 PM

Oct 2013
Siscon2000 said:
Zarbel said:

We should create an army of motorized patriots
Apr 23, 2014 7:01 PM

Mar 2011
How many militaries actually draft women though. Seems like this question would only apply to men/boys.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Apr 23, 2014 7:02 PM

Apr 2013
I would probably hide in a corner somewhere.
an egomaniac and a fool

Apr 23, 2014 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
Silverstorm said:
How many militaries actually draft women though. Seems like this question would only apply to men/boys.

Bolivia, Chad, Cuba, Eritrea, Israel, Lbya, North Korea, Sudan, and Tunisia.

Norway and Taiwan might soon.
Apr 23, 2014 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
Well, I can't be drafted, 'cause I already served my time... But if it's a world war we're talking about, I'd probably go back in. I'd rather know what's going on and not have to be paranoid that the city I'm living in could get bombed at any random moment... Also, I'd have a gas mask.
sargos7Apr 23, 2014 7:57 PM
Apr 23, 2014 7:21 PM

Jan 2013
sargos7 said:
Well, I can't be, 'cause I already server my time...
Pft You will join the Volkstrum or you will be shot in the name of Der Fuher.
Apr 23, 2014 7:49 PM

Mar 2011
RedArmyShogun said:
Silverstorm said:

And from those, who is most likely to take part in a world war?

That list is bigger than I thought, I knew 2 of those countries did, not the rest though, the things we learn..
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Apr 23, 2014 7:54 PM

Jan 2013
Silverstorm said:
RedArmyShogun said:
Silverstorm said:

That list is bigger than I thought, I knew 2 of those countries did, not the rest though, the things we learn..

Take part in or Start? Take part in, if it came to that, all of them would be I suspect. Minus maybe the Sudan it still has its own civil war to set straight.
Apr 23, 2014 7:54 PM

Sep 2013
Silverstorm said:
RedArmyShogun said:
Silverstorm said:

Pretty sure China does.

Apr 23, 2014 7:57 PM

Jan 2013
Shiratori99 said:

Pretty sure China does.

Technically.

China's population and people that willingly join means they haven't had to enforce Conscriptation to make up its needs, ever pretty much.
Apr 24, 2014 5:44 AM

Dec 2013
Depends when that happens, if it's before or after my compulsory military service.
Apr 24, 2014 6:52 AM

Feb 2012
I would shit myself. Oh wait..if I'm Russian but live in Australia, could I join Russian forces?

Apr 24, 2014 7:02 AM

Jan 2013
xshizuneix said:
I would shit myself. Oh wait..if I'm Russian but live in Australia, could I join Russian forces?

If you speak Russian the Russia government is now fast tracking all ethnic Russians that speak Russian into becoming citizens if they apply.
Apr 24, 2014 7:03 AM

Feb 2012
RedArmyShogun said:
xshizuneix said:

If you speak Russian the Russia government is now fast tracking all ethnic Russians that speak Russian into becoming citizens if they apply.

^_^ It's all good then.

but I don't like our government though...

Apr 24, 2014 10:04 PM

Mar 2013
I'd fight. As long as I had a good meal every now and then and I got paid i wouldn't mind being conscripted.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Apr 24, 2014 10:05 PM

Mar 2014
i have a vp shunt, my right ear is dead, I have rods in my back due to past scoliosis. Near sighted

lol I'm not gettig drafted.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Apr 24, 2014 10:05 PM

Sep 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
xshizuneix said:

Heim ins Reich Mutterland.

Apr 25, 2014 12:10 PM
Sep 2013
I would flee the country as soon as a got the chance, this country, or any other country, isn't worth dieing over.
Apr 25, 2014 12:13 PM
May 2012
I'd praise the gods, finally my wish comes true. To die in a war.
"There is no more effective method of concealment than the broadest publicity."
"naw just be like "in facist america burger is you comrade""
"if maps are hard, suicide is impossible"
Apr 25, 2014 12:14 PM

Jan 2014
Shiratori99 said:
RedArmyShogun said:
xshizuneix said:

Heim ins Reich Mutterland.
Damn I thought exactly the same thing.

And the windup is the same as to WWII also. Appeasement, appeasement, then Poland. Er, Ukraine.
Apr 25, 2014 12:19 PM

Feb 2005
Norway doesn't do wars, so at worst I'd be back in the SBBN, manning some comm post.
8/8/1 all day everyday, eating waffles and pizza from our illegally modded multifuel ovens with my G3 safely packed in the BV.
Apr 25, 2014 5:12 PM

Apr 2014
I have a huge problem with authority so I'd be kicked for insubordination.
Have you worshiped our Empress today?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - Jun 6

25 by shadowdownfall »»
32 seconds ago

» Need good news..

Scandalf - 8 hours ago

24 by ninjaberserker »»
2 minutes ago

» Should we drop medicine on the North Sentinel Islands?

vasipi4946 - Jun 7

24 by WaffleMaster89 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you trust strangers online?

WeebIncelLoser - 11 hours ago

11 by Stomiks »»
1 hour ago

» I think we live in a super-deterministic universe.

purple_rayn - 8 hours ago

4 by Stomiks »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.