Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2008 12:53 PM

Jan 2008
you can ask people for sigs here

and this is where anybody can give anybody a sig
aeroApr 23, 2009 5:26 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2008 1:09 PM

Sep 2007
Good job we need more folks like you. Take some the burden off me. :)
Nov 16, 2008 1:34 PM

Jul 2008
until know,this place still hasn't got a sig request thread.
so mosdefind,are you gonna turn this into the official sig request thread?

Nov 16, 2008 1:44 PM

Jan 2008
R_asuka said:
until know,this place still hasn't got a sig request thread.
so mosdefind,are you gonna turn this into the official sig request thread?

yes i plan to make this the official sig request thread.
just trying to help people while getting a little practice in

Nov 16, 2008 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
well, i had a signature request tread that got up to couple of requests... so usually I also help when I see someone request :P
but good we have more people that help ^_^

Nov 16, 2008 2:02 PM

Sep 2007
God, I feel bad now, cos I don't really do requests... I'm too lazy >_> (Well if someone asks me in a pm, I still do it actually)

But good luck with the thread! :)
Nov 16, 2008 2:16 PM

Mar 2008
I'm always refusing when someone asks me for help XD I guess I can be really baaad guy, buahahaha! EVIL!
Nov 16, 2008 2:45 PM

Sep 2008
i want a sig with any character on it i dont care
megadudeNov 16, 2008 3:31 PM

Nov 16, 2008 2:48 PM

Jan 2008
ok ill work on it right now

Nov 16, 2008 5:00 PM

Jan 2008
Ohhh nice sig mosdefind :}. Can you make me a Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka sig.? Thanksss ^^. (if it's alright with you. I'd like to have of my recently watched anime to show) PM me or msg comment me on my profile if needed. THanksss

Nov 16, 2008 5:17 PM

Jan 2008
ok ill send you a msg right now

Nov 16, 2008 5:17 PM

Jul 2008
wow,nice mos!! you actually went through with it.
Hey!! if any mods can see this,this thread should be pinned so everyone can see it.
and to people who are requesting,at least cut the guys making your requests some slack by providing renders for your sigs.

Nov 16, 2008 5:20 PM

Feb 2008
FlyingChinaMan, I made one...

Is it ok? Or mosdefind can make other.. xD
Nov 16, 2008 7:35 PM

Jan 2008

right

left

bottom

this is for FlyingChinaMan

Nov 16, 2008 7:53 PM

Sep 2008
i support this guy
he is very helpful.

coming to him for all my sigs

Nov 16, 2008 8:57 PM

Nov 2008
i want i sig plz
with hidamari sketch on it
Nov 16, 2008 9:01 PM

Jan 2008
alright

Nov 17, 2008 1:56 PM

Jun 2008
quinset said:
i want i sig plz

here ya go ^_^

already sliced up. just update the bordered place to your signature, it has 3 lines of anime updates.
the rest you can just quote me and copy past it. [don't forget to copy past the link that you will get after uploading the update box - instead of the pic i gave you]

SoraQuasarNov 17, 2008 10:32 PM

Nov 17, 2008 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
thank you so much
Nov 17, 2008 3:50 PM

Jan 2008
im on it

Nov 17, 2008 4:04 PM

Sep 2007
SoraQuasar said:
quinset said:
i want i sig plz

here ya go ^_^

already sliced up. just update the bordered place to your signature, it has 3 lines of anime updates.
the rest you can just quote me and copy past it. [don't forget to copy past the link that you will get after uploading the update box - instead of the pic i gave you]

and if quinset won't take this, pm me if you like it and want it, and i'll just change the name for ya ^_^

Thats hot work right there!
Nov 17, 2008 4:08 PM

Sep 2007
Roxkis said:
SoraQuasar said:
quinset said:
i want i sig plz

here ya go ^_^

and if quinset won't take this, pm me if you like it and want it, and i'll just change the name for ya ^_^

Indeed! It's so good, I almost wanted to claim it :P (but I actually have my next sig ready)
Nov 17, 2008 5:07 PM

Jan 2008

can someone make this sig for pokemongirl
im going to make her one but im affraid i suck realy badly at making sigs and i want it to look perfect but thats going to take some time

mosdefindNov 17, 2008 5:10 PM

Nov 17, 2008 10:34 PM

Jun 2008
quinset said:
thank you so much

You are most welcome

SunyiNyufi said:
Roxkis said:
SoraQuasar said:
quinset said:
i want i sig plz

here ya go ^_^

Indeed! It's so good, I almost wanted to claim it :P (but I actually have my next sig ready)

haha, thanx you guys ^_^ :P

mosdefind said:

can someone make this sig for pokemongirl
im going to make her one but im affraid i suck realy badly at making sigs and i want it to look perfect but thats going to take some time

your signatures don't suck! didn't you even notice that people that you made a sig for them really liked them? and anyway, if you want to be better, just practice more and try out new things. you think that everybody here started making perfect signatures? [hummm... maybe forever and areo... but they are genius]
SoraQuasarNov 17, 2008 10:41 PM

Nov 18, 2008 1:39 AM

Sep 2007
This is a sig I made for Asako. I'm really proud of how it turned out.

This is the picture it she gave me
Nov 18, 2008 1:46 AM

Nov 2007
You cropped off her ears ;.; and I don't really want text on it (maybe my name in kanji on one side, but I can add that I suppose) But she needs her ears <3 Also I'm going to be using a third party script, not the default thing, so that doesn't really work anyway I'm afraid. Sorry to waste your time ^^;
Nov 18, 2008 1:55 AM

Sep 2007
Asako said:
You cropped off her ears ;.; and I don't really want text on it (maybe my name in kanji on one side, but I can add that I suppose) But she needs her ears <3 Also I'm going to be using a third party script, not the default thing, so that doesn't really work anyway I'm afraid. Sorry to waste your time ^^;

Its not going to be a problem removing the text and box.

I'll just crop the image higher to get the ears and hat
Nov 18, 2008 3:00 AM

Jun 2008
Roxkis said:
This is a sig I made for Asako. I'm really proud of how it turned out.

This is the picture it she gave me

Ohhh, it turned out really well :D

Nov 18, 2008 3:04 AM

Jul 2008
SoraQuasar said:

your signatures don't suck! didn't you even notice that people that you made a sig for them really liked them? and anyway, if you want to be better, just practice more and try out new things. you think that everybody here started making perfect signatures? [hummm... maybe forever and areo... but they are genius]

yeah,it doesn't suck. and forever said in his gallery that when he started out he
" used try & error. I randomly pressed interesting looking buttons and observed what they are doing. =P The rest is only a matter of time. After you have spend quite a bit of time you know many ways to create effects. The point now is to have an idea and to think about how you can make it real with the arsenal of effects you know so far. The other way is to blindly begin making something and working on it until you like it. I often do it that way, too." that's a direct quote from his gallery.

Nov 18, 2008 3:43 AM

Jun 2008
R_asuka said:
SoraQuasar said:

yeah,it doesn't suck. and forever said in his gallery that when he started out he
" used try & error. I randomly pressed interesting looking buttons and observed what they are doing. =P The rest is only a matter of time. After you have spend quite a bit of time you know many ways to create effects. The point now is to have an idea and to think about how you can make it real with the arsenal of effects you know so far. The other way is to blindly begin making something and working on it until you like it. I often do it that way, too." that's a direct quote from his gallery.

true, and yeah, all that I do is all random work. I start with a picture I like [or a render] and then play with it until I have some kind of idea to continue with...

anyway, you can look in my profile at the gallery section, and see how i [at least i think] progressed with my signatures. and also see how I really sucked when I started. XD
so mosdefind, don't lose hope, you will catch up soon, you just need to practice. and i see you got the most important thing there is to make a sig, its the will and the love to make one ^_^ youll be great

Nov 18, 2008 6:08 AM

May 2007
Hm, if it's not too much trouble I'd like a signature. I'd like something of Rorschach from Watchmen (Character in my avatar), maybe including the Watchmen smiley (Will include link). No specific pictures chosen, just found a bunch on google, thank you very much:

Rorschach:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_UApAUBaZCrA/RqoUmyr5cPI/AAAAAAAAAKA/ousbXL95rwE/s1600-h/watchmen_epun.jpg
http://www.stripteasecomic.com/images/specials/watchmenpics/rorschach.jpg
http://gbl.br.inter.net/suelysm/rorschach.jpg
http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/07/watchmenror.jpg

Smiley:
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/23/watchmen.jpg

Watchmen Logo:
http://www.theplugg.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/watchmen.jpg

(If it's too difficult to make into a sig I'll request an easier subject)
KC_WritesNov 18, 2008 6:16 AM
I hate World of Warcraft

Nov 18, 2008 10:43 AM

Oct 2008
I'm a bit shy to ask for a sig, but here I go!

Well... I want a Junjou Egoist sig that says "Yamazaki's recent watched anime". If it has acid pink-ish, I would be very happy.

Another warning I should give is that I don't know how to install sigs at all, so if the kind person that helps me doing a sig for me explains on how to configure it, I'll be very grateful u///u.

Thanks for the help and sorry to bother you all >////< I suck so much about this things...
Nov 18, 2008 11:13 AM

Jun 2008
For Chiaki-, 'cuz i really don't know if its possible to send signatures [in the right order] in pm.
hopw you like it :D

its for 4 lines of updates without the time.

i hope i got the list size right. if its not, tell me and ill fix it.
SoraQuasarNov 18, 2008 11:21 AM

Nov 18, 2008 12:09 PM

Mar 2008
SoraQuasar, Your hidamari sketch sig is just awesome ! I love it.

The One Piece one looks pretty cool too. I'm jealous of your skills :p
Nov 18, 2008 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
geoff said:
SoraQuasar, Your hidamari sketch sig is just awesome ! I love it.

The One Piece one looks pretty cool too. I'm jealous of your skills :p

oh thank you *blushes*
hey tour signature is one of my favorite signatures on MAL right now :P

and I do have to admit i was shocked how the hidamari sketch came out, it was the fastest signatures i have ever done, and came out one of my best :\ now that's annoying. -_-'

Nov 18, 2008 12:57 PM

Nov 2008
Nov 18, 2008 12:58 PM

Jun 2008
Chiaki- said:
omg thanks! <3

No problem, If you don't know how to upload, look at my first signature i made here, I explained. good luck ^_^

Nov 18, 2008 1:48 PM

Sep 2007
SoraQuasar your on fire !
Nov 18, 2008 2:43 PM

Jun 2008
Roxkis said:
SoraQuasar your on fire !

LOL

I'm also in a creative mood... that didn't happen for a long time ^_^

Nov 18, 2008 2:45 PM

Sep 2007
SoraQuasar said:
and I do have to admit i was shocked how the hidamari sketch came out, it was the fastest signatures i have ever done, and came out one of my best : now that's annoying. -_-'

Heh, I know that too.. My current sig took me around 20 minutes (finding pics, slicing and upload included) ^^'
Nov 18, 2008 2:53 PM

Jun 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
SoraQuasar said:
and I do have to admit i was shocked how the hidamari sketch came out, it was the fastest signatures i have ever done, and came out one of my best : now that's annoying. -_-'

Heh, I know that too.. My current sig took me around 20 minutes (finding pics, slicing and upload included) ^^'

guess that the less you plan and think about how to make it, and just flow with it, makes the signature better... hu?

damn it.

I need to learn how to speed-make-a-signature!! XD

Nov 18, 2008 3:31 PM

Oct 2008
SunyiNyufi said:

Eh?! I'm so jealous that you all can make this wonderful sigs ;_; and so fast!
Nov 18, 2008 3:56 PM

Sep 2007
yamazaki_san said:
SunyiNyufi said:

Well it's not like we always could do them right, we had to began somewhere and then practice a lot :) I basically use Photoshop almost everyday for either making sigs, header, background, layout, or just for making fun pics ^^

But I get the feeling that I should rant so much in this thread, since I don't really do request sigs ^^'
Nov 18, 2008 4:17 PM

Oct 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
yamazaki_san said:
SunyiNyufi said:

Well it's not like we always could do them right, we had to began somewhere and then practice a lot :) I basically use Photoshop almost everyday for either making sigs, header, background, layout, or just for making fun pics ^^

But I get the feeling that I should rant so much in this thread, since I don't really do request sigs ^^'

I only make headers, normal signatures and icons. I can do sucky layouts as well...

This signatures for MAL seem very complicated... That's why I'm even requesting ;_;.
Nov 18, 2008 4:24 PM

Jul 2008
i might make a few if ppl request one the board
Nov 19, 2008 6:45 AM

Oct 2008
Sugoi-otaku said:

I made a request a few posts before... Would you make a sig for me then? u///u if you need more info about it, just ask me.
Nov 19, 2008 7:19 AM

Jun 2008
yamazaki_san said:
Sugoi-otaku said:

I made a request a few posts before... Would you make a sig for me then? u///u if you need more info about it, just ask me.

I would have done it, but unfortunately I don't like Yaoi... so If I will force myself... the signature will look bad anyway.

good luck ^_^

Nov 19, 2008 9:28 PM

May 2007
Zyro said:
Hm, if it's not too much trouble I'd like a signature. I'd like something of Rorschach from Watchmen (Character in my avatar), maybe including the Watchmen smiley (Will include link). No specific pictures chosen, just found a bunch on google, thank you very much:

Rorschach:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_UApAUBaZCrA/RqoUmyr5cPI/AAAAAAAAAKA/ousbXL95rwE/s1600-h/watchmen_epun.jpg

Smiley:

Watchmen Logo:

Sorry if I'm a bother, but is it too difficult to make? I can change the subject if it is
I hate World of Warcraft

Nov 19, 2008 11:28 PM

Jun 2008
Zyro said:
Zyro said:

Rorschach:

Smiley:

Watchmen Logo:

Sorry if I'm a bother, but is it too difficult to make? I can change the subject if it is

well, i started doing it... and dropped it. it annoyed me :\
the pictures are quite bad, i tried finding other pic and only found pics from the movie.

sorry.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

11 by Pg13_ »»
5 hours ago

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

4 by MasterTasuke »»
7 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

376 by nin-tendo »»
May 24, 1:31 PM

» help with video editing

maxima423 - Mar 2, 2012

7 by Synergyedits »»
May 24, 12:25 PM

» Anime Recommendations - MAL

hacker09 - May 16, 2022

23 by CLModerno »»
May 21, 4:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.