Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 5, 2022 3:11 PM
Nov 2019
Now, Attack on titan's final part, part 3, has been listed for 2023, with still no real release date or episode count, just 2023. So, I'm going to speculate when part 3 would be made, and two real possibilities, but with one most likely option for the episode count.

Now, season 4 is already 2.25 cours, aka, 28 episodes. If you don't know what a cour is, it's basically a typical run a show, well, runs for, 11-13 weeks for a weekly anime. So, while they're are some exceptions, with part 1, hold that thought for a bit, it generally likes to have a season finish close to that even cour. 1 cour is 11-13, most often at 12, 2 cours is 22-26, most often at 24, and 3 cours is 33-39, often at 36. I'll explain why I'm explaining this to you later, but hold that thought, with part 1 being irregular.

Season 1, about 2 cours, at 25 episodes. Season 2, one cour, 12 episodes, season 3 part 1, 12 episodes, exactly one cour, and then there's part 2 for 10 episodes, a bit short, but it's still close to 2 cours added up. And so on and so forth.

There's an exception to this, however, and that's part 1. It was slated to run for 16 episodes, as you know, which is above 1 cour, placing it around 1.25 cours. Part 2 was exactly one cour, but total, it's still well short of the 3 cour run of what would be the final season. So, it's speculation on my part that it would be 8-9 episodes, which would have it firmly in 3 cours, or 36-37 episodes. They are the most action heavy episodes of the bunch, so having it be less would lead the production being stronger, especially for the year that they have for the production.

Now, 9 episodes would have it literally adapt 9 chapters in 9 episodes, which is 1 chapter per episode, big surprise there. 8 would be a more solid production time, especially for what are really action heavy episodes, and as reports from the staff have said, the main benefit that the staff get, because it's not like they get more time, is the lesser episode count. But either one could work.

There's two ideas of when it could release. The 10th anniversary of attack on titan's air as an anime, as well as, coincidentally, the 2nd year anniversary for the ending of the manga, is early April, April 9th for the ending of aot, and April 7th for the airing date of the anime. Now, April 7th is a Friday, so it's unlikely that aot is going to end exactly when the anime started. However, the anniversary of the ending of attack on titan, April 9th, on a Sunday.

So, speculation leads me to believe it'll either end on that date, which would be mid to late February, or start on April 9th. And based on the fact that aot season 4 ended in April in part 1 and 2, I'm going to lean on the former. In fact, some basic calander math can point to it being on either February 12th for 9 episodes, or 19th for 8. Either one would work well, and should leave a more generous breathing room for the staff for what is otherwise a very difficult production.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 2022 3:17 PM
Nov 2019
TL:DR, it'll run for 8-9 episodes, making it 3 cours, or 36-37 episodes for the entire final season, and will start on either mid to late February, or April 9th.
Sep 5, 2022 3:24 PM
Oct 2021
it's gonna be four episodes then S4 P4 will come out the following year
Sep 5, 2022 4:05 PM
Jul 2021
Sq33k33z said:

They are gonna release an episode a year for a decade
Sep 5, 2022 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Sq33k33z said:

with more 2 episodes
Sep 5, 2022 7:13 PM
Dec 2021
erenyeager_69 said:
my speculation is 4 double length specials releasing one per anime season

episode 1: chapters 131 and 132
episode 2: chapters 133 and 134
episode 3: chapters 135, 136, and beginning on anime original ending
episode 4: anime original ending

very very unlikely but still a possibility ig
Sep 5, 2022 8:02 PM
Aug 2022
I mean vinalnd saga is airing on the same day(Sunday)has aot, so I dont think it will air in mid february
Sagenaker11Sep 5, 2022 9:30 PM
Sep 5, 2022 8:08 PM
Aug 2022
erenyeager_69 said:

rumor has it that copium is outselling cocaine. Guess it was not a rumor
Sep 5, 2022 9:11 PM
Oct 2021
erenyeager_69 said:

Anime original ending not happening. Cope.
Sep 5, 2022 9:58 PM
Feb 2021
erenyeager_69 said:

I am sorry to disappoint but there is less likelihood of it happening tho. If they are doing AOE, things would be different now in Part 2. Get some copium, it ain't happening
Sep 5, 2022 10:03 PM
Feb 2021
I think there would be 10-12 episodes imo and it's that I don't think they may do double length and do it as per normal as to keep up the length till Winter anime ends. I feel that they may expand more more this final part
Sep 6, 2022 2:48 AM
Jun 2021
I personally think they would go with Jan 2023 date as they have done this year because the manga is already over so they don't want to wait the audience any more as many people would just read the manga instead of waiting for months and months for anime and thus it would affect the hype and viewership of the anime. Also the production committee just want as much profit as they can, so releasing it on the usual winter 2023 Jan date would make more sense. Also there are less chapters to adapt so they can have the production smoothly and quickly.
Sep 6, 2022 3:11 AM
Nov 2019
Badguy_oncel said:
I mean vinalnd saga is airing on the same day(Sunday)has aot, so I dont think it will air in mid february

When does Vinland air, again? Time wise.
Sep 6, 2022 3:14 AM
Nov 2019
SenjuToman said:
I think there would be 10-12 episodes imo and it's that I don't think they may do double length and do it as per normal as to keep up the length till Winter anime ends. I feel that they may expand more more this final part

What content would need basically 3-4 episodes of anime original content that wouldn't bog down the actual conflicts and fights in the story?

8-9 chapters are left, and they're action. MAPPA and WIT had adapted 2 chapters in one episode before. Now, I doubt they'll do that, with how few chapters are left, and how Hayashi and Ohtsuka have repeatedly said that this is eren's story, and the story kind of does end with eren.
Sep 6, 2022 3:15 AM
Nov 2019
erenyeager_69 said:

Why would they have 4 episodes, that would make them lose money. Even Qwintrell, who suggested the idea, said he was trolling, and released that on April fool's.

They'd get less money if they didn't spread out the release, that's why weekly shows do well, and Netflix continues to lose money for their binge watching efforts.
Sep 6, 2022 3:18 AM
Nov 2019
Shaghaf said:
I personally think they would go with Jan 2023 date as they have done this year because the manga is already over so they don't want to wait the audience any more as many people would just read the manga instead of waiting for months and months for anime and thus it would affect the hype and viewership of the anime. Also the production committee just want as much profit as they can, so releasing it on the usual winter 2023 Jan date would make more sense. Also there are less chapters to adapt so they can have the production smoothly and quickly.

What's another month longer waiting for better quality, versus 4 years, which is what guys had to wait for to get season 2?

If finishing the manga was really their biggest priority, they wouldn't have made 12 episodes that mostly adapted one chapter at a time, and instead release another 16 episode run.

But the 10th anniversary for the anime, as well as the second year anniversary for the ending, is coming up, so of course, producers want it to coincide with that date.

Plus, it's AOT, this isn't like Food wars or whatever, it's really popular. Part 1/2 was literally shown as the highest watched show in the entire world for what otherwise was a struggling production, and a veteran combing together a lot of newbies. Hayashi is a talented director, but both due to time constraints, and people not wanting to work on aot due to those time constraints, it's going to need more time, but that's something they can mostly afford. Kodansha has already made the most of the money they could from manga sales, just crossing over 110 million, higher than even Naruto. So really, the anime is the selling point. Just like it has been in season 1.
raceraotSep 6, 2022 3:22 AM
Sep 6, 2022 3:21 AM
Aug 2022
racers551 said:
Badguy_oncel said:

vinalnd airs on Sunday midnight( 00:10 monday to be precise) but they changed the broadcasting channel. I personally think it would be foolish for a studio to air 2 shows at the same day( and almost same time if I'm not mistaken) but who knows vinland might air on different day
Sep 6, 2022 3:23 AM
Nov 2019
Badguy_oncel said:
racers551 said:

vinalnd airs on Sunday midnight( 00:10 monday to be precise) but they changed the broadcasting channel. I personally think it would be foolish for a studio to air 2 shows at the same day( and almost time if I'm not mistaken) but who knows vinland might air on different day

I mean, the audience for Vinland saga is completely different from AOT, and also there's less people who'd watch Vinland saga regardless versus AOT.
Sep 6, 2022 3:29 AM
Aug 2022
racers551 said:
Badguy_oncel said:
vinalnd airs on Sunday midnight( 00:10 monday to be precise) but they changed the broadcasting channel. I personally think it would be foolish for a studio to air 2 shows at the same day( and almost time if I'm not mistaken) but who knows vinland might air on different day

I mean, the audience for Vinland saga is completely different from AOT, and also there's less people who'd watch Vinland saga regardless versus AOT.
still a studio releasing 2 shows on the same day doesn't feel good and if chainsaw man doesn't take cour break its potentially 3.

In some interview chief animator said they want to end p3 in best possible way but who knows. Personally I want them to air in april as its 10year anniversary
Sep 6, 2022 3:32 AM
Nov 2019
Badguy_oncel said:
racers551 said:

still a studio releasing 2 shows on the same day doesn't feel good and if chainsaw man doesn't take cour break its potentially 3.

In some interview chief animator said they want to end p3 in best possible way but who knows. Personally I want them to air in april as its 10year anniversary

I mean, they can, but it's still going to air during that time period, since Vinland airs in January, and will presumably have a 2 cour run. It'll still be airing when aot is.

Though, they even said that for part 1, that they wanted to deliver it as good as they could, and I can believe them. But they didn't do as good as what was expected of aot, even if their 3d was good.
Sep 6, 2022 4:10 AM
Aug 2022
racers551 said:
Badguy_oncel said:

I mean, they can, but it's still going to air during that time period, since Vinland airs in January, and will presumably have a 2 cour run. It'll still be airing when aot is.

Though, they even said that for part 1, that they wanted to deliver it as good as they could, and I can believe them. But they didn't do as good as what was expected of aot, even if their 3d was good.
vinland will be 24 ep single cour and will not be 2 cour, so i think vinland will air for 12 ep and might take a week or 2 break, then both aot and vinalnd will air simultaneously from april.

We all know how rushed p1 was, unfortunately money comes first and quality later. Greedy studio like mappa took final season hype to make shit load of money even at the cost of rushing production.

There's even wit studio's fault for leaving it out of blue, they realised s4 is way beyond their resources to animate. Even though I shit talk about mappa, there's no studio that could've handled final season like mappa did considering the studio change. People tend to forget how hellish is to animate final season, it's like berserk level difficulty.haters will say mappa doesn't care about aot even though they burned 4 million dollars for 12 eps in part 2, that's way higher than your regular anime.
Sep 6, 2022 1:48 PM
Jun 2021
racers551 said:
Shaghaf said:

What's another month longer waiting for better quality, versus 4 years, which is what guys had to wait for to get season 2?

If finishing the manga was really their biggest priority, they wouldn't have made 12 episodes that mostly adapted one chapter at a time, and instead release another 16 episode run.

But the 10th anniversary for the anime, as well as the second year anniversary for the ending, is coming up, so of course, producers want it to coincide with that date.

Plus, it's AOT, this isn't like Food wars or whatever, it's really popular. Part 1/2 was literally shown as the highest watched show in the entire world for what otherwise was a struggling production, and a veteran combing together a lot of newbies. Hayashi is a talented director, but both due to time constraints, and people not wanting to work on aot due to those time constraints, it's going to need more time, but that's something they can mostly afford. Kodansha has already made the most of the money they could from manga sales, just crossing over 110 million, higher than even Naruto. So really, the anime is the selling point. Just like it has been in season 1.
No money is less money for producers and kodansha. If they would have prioritised production they wouldn't have given such a tight production time for mappa for final season P1. They adapted 1 chapter per episode in P2 because they want to milk the aot cash cow as much as possible.

Aot will air in Jan 2023 and that's for sure.
Sep 6, 2022 1:55 PM
Nov 2019
Shaghaf said:
racers551 said:

No money is less money for producers and kodansha. If they would have prioritised production they wouldn't have given such a tight production time for mappa for final season P1. They adapted 1 chapter per episode in P2 because they want to milk the aot cash cow as much as possible.

Aot will air in Jan 2023 and that's for sure.

>They want to milk the franchise.

>They don't release any new spinoffs, novels, or anything much of content to milk the franchise.

It can't go both ways. If they wanted to milk it, they would have made a 12 episode run all through January, year after year, and keep releasing a shit ton of aot content in between.

Instead, they had a 16 episode run through December to April, with the ending, and then little content for months, minus the mappa announcement.

Then, a 12 episode run, an announcement for the ovas being dubbed, and a musical, of all things, for aot.

Do I think they want money, absolutely. But if you're already past the point where you've read the manga, or you're an anime only, or a aoe coping guy, or whatever, you're most likely going to finish it.

Another month wouldn't impact their sales, but if the ending of aot ended on, or conversely, started on, the tenth anniversary of the series, then it would be a lot more special, and more people would be willing to watch the final 8 or so episodes, especially if they're high quality.
Sep 6, 2022 2:01 PM
Nov 2019
Badguy_oncel said:
racers551 said:

vinland will be 24 ep single cour and will not be 2 cour, so i think vinland will air for 12 ep and might take a week or 2 break, then both aot and vinalnd will air simultaneously from april.

We all know how rushed p1 was, unfortunately money comes first and quality later. Greedy studio like mappa took final season hype to make shit load of money even at the cost of rushing production.

There's even wit studio's fault for leaving it out of blue, they realised s4 is way beyond their resources to animate. Even though I shit talk about mappa, there's no studio that could've handled final season like mappa did considering the studio change. People tend to forget how hellish is to animate final season, it's like berserk level difficulty.haters will say mappa doesn't care about aot even though they burned 4 million dollars for 12 eps in part 2, that's way higher than your regular anime.

I can see Vinland taking a 3 month break, but not a few week break.

Anyways, it's not like Vinland is even airing on NHK.
Sep 6, 2022 8:54 PM
Aug 2022
racers551 said:
Badguy_oncel said:

in an interview animation producer said s2 will be 24 eps, it looks like they'll broadcast everything in one cour, infact the first half of farmland arc is slow paced, so I think they won't even take break.

Yes I know it's not airing on NHK, that's why I said it's different channel in earlier quote. They might air on different day itself.

Anyway I still think p3 wont air in jan, the teaser just said 2023 unlike p2 teaser which mentioned jan.
Sep 7, 2022 3:22 AM
Nov 2019
Badguy_oncel said:
racers551 said:

in an interview animation producer said s2 will be 24 eps, it looks like they'll broadcast everything in one cour, infact the first half of farmland arc is slow paced, so I think they won't even take break.

Yes I know it's not airing on NHK, that's why I said it's different channel in earlier quote. They might air on different day itself.

Anyway I still think p3 wont air in jan, the teaser just said 2023 unlike p2 teaser which mentioned jan.

I don't think it'll air in January either.
Sep 7, 2022 7:11 AM
Oct 2015
racers551 said:
TL:DR, it'll run for 8-9 episodes, making it 3 cours, or 36-37 episodes for the entire final season, and will start on either mid to late February, or April 9th.

Anime do not air based on preference they follow a strict seasonal schedule, that is why all tv anime premiered in either January, April, July, October which is the start of each season, there are exceptions
like in AOT season 4 p1 which because of it lenght had to start in December instead of January.
Sep 7, 2022 7:21 AM
Oct 2015
The interesting bit about this part 3 in comparison with previous parts is that part 1 and 2 we got the season and the year but for part 3 we only got the year which could be for may reasons.

Jan 2023 is still a possibility but the most unlikely one, we are 4 months away a not a single thing has been leaked.

One probable thing is the committee of which Mappa is a part of will just wait for Vinland to end to release part 3 which would make part 3 air in July since vinland is 24 ep long.

hey what is the anime that is using AOT slot in nhk now? do we know the one that will replace it ?
Sep 7, 2022 7:23 AM

Jan 2009
January is still my guess then it will run for 10 episodes
Sep 7, 2022 7:29 AM
Oct 2015
deg said:

10 eps would be ideal overall, in line with part 2 pacing and 1 ep worth of time to expand ch 139.
Sep 7, 2022 7:32 AM

Jan 2009
MAQS said:
deg said:

10 eps would be ideal overall, in line with part 2 pacing and 1 ep worth of time to expand ch 139.

yep or maybe some more additional scenes not included in the manga and extra chapters
Sep 7, 2022 7:55 AM
Nov 2019
MAQS said:
racers551 said:

Anime do not air based on preference they follow a strict seasonal schedule, that is why all tv anime premiered in either January, April, July, October which is the start of each season, there are exceptions
like in AOT season 4 p1 which because of it lenght had to start in December instead of January.

What did I say about preference? Huh? It's about what is left to adapt.
Sep 7, 2022 7:58 AM
Nov 2019
MAQS said:
The interesting bit about this part 3 in comparison with previous parts is that part 1 and 2 we got the season and the year but for part 3 we only got the year which could be for may reasons.

Jan 2023 is still a possibility but the most unlikely one, we are 4 months away a not a single thing has been leaked.

One probable thing is the committee of which Mappa is a part of will just wait for Vinland to end to release part 3 which would make part 3 air in July since vinland is 24 ep long.

hey what is the anime that is using AOT slot in nhk now? do we know the one that will replace it ?

Vinland would end in July, at best. Also no longer airing at NHK, so it doesn't particularly matter.
Sep 7, 2022 7:59 AM
Nov 2019
deg said:

10, eh, it's too much, and for that time, it would be bad.

8 episodes is still the slowest the series would have pacing wise.
Sep 7, 2022 8:01 AM
Nov 2019
MAQS said:
deg said:

What would there be to expand on for 139 that would be relevant to the plot? Attack on Titan had an open ending for a reason.
Sep 7, 2022 8:03 AM
Nov 2019
deg said:

Why January? Part 3 would only have a month per episode. Even if perfect coordination exists, a month for cuts is average for a slice of life show, much less the time for composite, coloring, finishing, etc. I'd give it till February/April.
Sep 7, 2022 8:07 AM

Jan 2009
racers551 said:
deg said:

Why January? Part 3 would only have a month per episode. Even if perfect coordination exists, a month for cuts is average for a slice of life show, much less the time for composite, coloring, finishing, etc. I'd give it till February/April.

because january is the start of the winter anime season just standard schedule is my guess
Sep 7, 2022 8:11 AM
Nov 2019
deg said:
racers551 said:

because january is the start of the winter anime season just standard schedule is my guess

I mean, AOT isn't really standard, and yet it gets a lot of numbers.

January was started so part 2 could end in April, which is the anniversary month of attack on titan's ending. They've always been ending it close to April.
Sep 7, 2022 9:05 AM
Oct 2015
racers551 said:
MAQS said:

You mentioned February which is a date tv anime do not air because of seasonal airing of anime, AOT is standard about this, the only time it has not been is with part 1 by airing in Dic becuase they had a nusual longer number of eps as well, this time is a guarantee is not gonna be longer than 12 eps so no need to start the season in a unsual month.
Sep 7, 2022 9:15 AM
Oct 2015
racers551 said:
MAQS said:

What would there be to expand on for 139 that would be relevant to the plot? Attack on Titan had an open ending for a reason.

ch 139 is rushed as hell, wayy too much information delivered in just 60 pages, what it needs is exactly what part 2 did for the chapters it adapted, give time for it to breath and sink in, not adding things to the plot but letting the plot to actually breath for once.

Also ch 132 needs it as well, its too short for the amount of events in it. so if there is a part of AOT that needs expanding is part 3.

Sep 7, 2022 9:45 AM
Aug 2022
racers551 said:
MAQS said:

Vinland would end in July, at best. Also no longer airing at NHK, so it doesn't particularly matter.
we can guess when aot will air if we know vinlands time(it it airs on sunday).if vinalnd airs on same day and time as s1 then aot will air in july lmao. Both airs on midnight and there's no way a studio is releasing 2 anime at the same time even if it's different channel
Sep 7, 2022 10:03 AM
Nov 2019
MAQS said:
racers551 said:

You mentioned February which is a date tv anime do not air because of seasonal airing of anime, AOT is standard about this, the only time it has not been is with part 1 by airing in Dic becuase they had a nusual longer number of eps as well, this time is a guarantee is not gonna be longer than 12 eps so no need to start the season in a unsual month.

Anime can air at any time, and Part 1 proves this, but regardless, it ends up wrapping up close to the ending, if it's 8-10 episodes. It can still wrap up at that time, in time for the 10th anniversary for the series.
Sep 7, 2022 10:05 AM
Nov 2019
MAQS said:
racers551 said:

ch 139 is rushed as hell, wayy too much information delivered in just 60 pages, what it needs is exactly what part 2 did for the chapters it adapted, give time for it to breath and sink in, not adding things to the plot but letting the plot to actually breath for once.

Also ch 132 needs it as well, its too short for the amount of events in it. so if there is a part of AOT that needs expanding is part 3.

139 pays off just stuff that have already been said. Giving it a full episode on its own is enough. Just like it was for 126.

127 also had that, as well as 128.
Sep 11, 2022 5:11 AM
Oct 2015
racers551 said:
MAQS said:

139 pays off just stuff that have already been said. Giving it a full episode on its own is enough. Just like it was for 126.

ch 139 has so much info despite being already 1.3 times longer than a normal chapter, in its current state its enough for a full anime ep, and it will feel rushed because of it, again remember that pacing is important just like too slow is bad too fast is also bad which is the case with ch 139, the adaptation of ch 126,127 etc all those chapters were 45 pages long not 60, so for ch 139 to be properly paced it needs more. ch 139 needs around 8 more minutes besides the regular 20 of a normal episode.
MAQSSep 11, 2022 5:18 AM
Sep 11, 2022 5:21 AM
Oct 2015
racers551 said:
MAQS said:

Anime can air at any time, and Part 1 proves this, but regardless, it ends up wrapping up close to the ending, if it's 8-10 episodes. It can still wrap up at that time, in time for the 10th anniversary for the series.

Tv anime does not air whenever it wants it always airs around the seasonal dates, part 1 is only a exception because of its lenght and part 3 is for sure not gonna have the lenght, also being the 10th anniversary is not as important as getting the actual air slot clear first, otherwise AOT each new season would have release in April following the first 2 seasons, but because issues and the nature of the industry it was not the case.
Sep 11, 2022 6:51 AM
Nov 2019
MAQS said:
racers551 said:

ch 139 has so much info despite being already 1.3 times longer than a normal chapter, in its current state its enough for a full anime ep, and it will feel rushed because of it, again remember that pacing is important just like too slow is bad too fast is also bad which is the case with ch 139, the adaptation of ch 126,127 etc all those chapters were 45 pages long not 60, so for ch 139 to be properly paced it needs more. ch 139 needs around 8 more minutes besides the regular 20 of a normal episode.

Yeah, that's why I think the last few minutes of episode 7 of part 3 would be with Armin and eren's conversation.
Sep 11, 2022 6:52 AM
Nov 2019
MAQS said:
racers551 said:

Tv anime does not air whenever it wants it always airs around the seasonal dates, part 1 is only a exception because of its lenght and part 3 is for sure not gonna have the lenght, also being the 10th anniversary is not as important as getting the actual air slot clear first, otherwise AOT each new season would have release in April following the first 2 seasons, but because issues and the nature of the industry it was not the case.

Anyways, it seems pretty clear, with the aot musical set for January, that they're going to probably release it on April 9th.
Sep 11, 2022 8:13 AM
Aug 2022
racers551 said:
MAQS said:

Anyways, it seems pretty clear, with the aot musical set for January, that they're going to probably release it on April 9th.
isnt it on november? Or is it separate event?
Sep 11, 2022 8:31 AM
Nov 2019
Badguy_oncel said:
racers551 said:

isnt it on november? Or is it separate event?

That's just the event, the release for the musical is on January, the announcement, most likely, for the date will be on November.
Sep 11, 2022 12:36 PM

Jul 2021
It probably wont be more than 12 episodes

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1499 by InClouseau »»
Sep 18, 12:51 PM

Poll: » did eren died a...

removed-user - Aug 12

2 by asdewqw3erfgt »»
Aug 30, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1049 by DogeRangler »»
Aug 25, 9:40 PM

» Recap (?) Movie

tsubasalover - Aug 17

18 by thunderkitten13 »»
Aug 18, 8:42 AM

» One of the Ending’s Biggest Issues for Me (Spoiler Alert).

no_comparisonBM - Aug 1

43 by Anime_4_life227 »»
Aug 12, 2:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.