Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2021 1:57 PM
Aug 2021
I would probably write a bunch of names in it as a joke and then do one of the following when I found out it's real

a. k*ll myself
b. k*ll bad guys
c. Not use it and keep the God of death as a friend
d. destroy the book
e. Something else that is probably stupid
todoxbamiSep 12, 2021 2:28 PM
We’re all dead just in different stages
Past and Future
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 12, 2021 2:11 PM
Nov 2020
todoxbami said:
I would probably write a bunch of names in it as a joke and then do one of the following when I found out it's real

a. k*ll myself
b. k*ll bad guys
c. end up in a mental hospital
d. destroy the book
i would actually sell it the same way just like the one-shot
Sep 12, 2021 2:16 PM

Aug 2020
I won't use it, will just keep it coz who doesn't mind a Shinigami Friend who likes apples

Sep 12, 2021 2:20 PM
Jul 2021
I would rarely use it, but I think the shinigami would be useful.
Sep 12, 2021 2:26 PM
Jan 2021
ThatCoolDemon said:
I would rarely use it, but I think the shinigami would be useful.

Rarely…….? 😳📸
Sep 12, 2021 2:28 PM
Nov 2020
I will use it to make Jeff bezos Send me shit ton of money before he dies

May 2021
If I had found it just like Light (saw it dropping from the heavens and laying on the ground) then I would've probably just tossed it into the lost-and-found box in our school lol
May 2021
Probably destroy it
Sep 12, 2021 2:29 PM
Aug 2021
nabillkz5 said:
todoxbami said:

a. k*ll myself
b. k*ll bad guys
c. end up in a mental hospital
d. destroy the book

But what if you sold it and they just went on a massacre and ended up killing you in the process
We’re all dead just in different stages
Past and Future
Sep 12, 2021 2:30 PM

Sep 2020
Kill people probably
Sep 12, 2021 2:31 PM
Apr 2021
Well , this is all fictional so we're allowed to say what we want right?
I'd either use it as a weapon to threaten my bullies and as to show them that the effect is real I'll try it on a criminal or one of them
Or I'll most likely use it when I'm in a bad mental state BC of the people who bully me at school, I'm not that smart to use it wisely, so I'd probably follow my heart and just use it on people who caused me all of this pain and insecurities
Other than that I might just think of it as a joke and leave it there ..or take it with me but not using it BC I'm not that courageous to attempt a crime like this
Sep 12, 2021 2:34 PM
Nov 2020
todoxbami said:
nabillkz5 said:

But what if you sold it and they just went on a massacre and ended up killing you in the process
i said i'll do everything that Tanaka did in the one-shot so i'll be already dead if i sell it because of the new rule that the shinigami king made , you need to read the one-shot to understand i highly recommend it
Sep 12, 2021 2:34 PM
Mar 2021
Some how I'll use it for my own benifit or kill someone who is being a nuisance to my life
Sep 12, 2021 2:48 PM
Jun 2021
i wìll write bertolthold name
Sep 12, 2021 2:54 PM

Aug 2020
Kill abusive people, ped0philes, rap1sts and bad murderers (people who kill childrens and innocent people for absolutely no reason)
Sep 12, 2021 3:02 PM
Jun 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sep 12, 2021 3:02 PM
Dec 2020
killusho said:
I'd either use it as a weapon to threaten my bullies and as to show them that the effect is real I'll try it on a criminal or one of them
Or I'll most likely use it when I'm in a bad mental state BC of the people who bully me at school, I'm not that smart to use it wisely, so I'd probably follow my heart and just use it on people who caused me all of this pain and insecurities
Other than that I might just think of it as a joke and leave it there ..or take it with me but not using it BC I'm not that courageous to attempt a crime like this
frick those bullies
Sep 12, 2021 3:08 PM
Sep 2020
Why did you censor the word kill

And I wouldn’t use it, I’d just touch it so I can have a Shinigami friend :)
Sep 12, 2021 3:14 PM
Aug 2019
absolutely nothing
Sep 12, 2021 3:19 PM
Apr 2021
itz_Aditya28 said:
killusho said:
frick those bullies
thanks for sympathizing with me :) , and I'm quite scared to go back to school BC of them..but I guess I'll be okay ..
Sep 12, 2021 3:37 PM
Aug 2021
i thought of this for a long time after watching the show. in the beginning i really disagreed with Light's ideals cuz no single person should be the judge of life and death but the more i thought about it and looked at the world around me the more i realized this world is so fricking screwed and cruel.

ngl i might actually use it like Light does, after all who doesnt want to make the world a better place and become God in the procces?

also prbbly use it a tiny to my advantage but seriously i would just use it like Light. tho im not as smart as him i dont think theres a real L either to stop me;D
Sep 12, 2021 3:45 PM
Dec 2020
I’d use it the same way Light did. Just less frequently so I don’t get caught
Sep 12, 2021 4:03 PM
Nov 2020
I will think it's a joke write my diary in it and i would probably mention either friends names and people who annoyed me names maybe even mine 😂😂😂
Sep 12, 2021 4:19 PM
Dec 2015
If I’ll answer that I’m gonna be canceled everywhere and banned on MAL so..
Sep 12, 2021 4:24 PM

Nov 2020
todoxbami said:

a. k*ll myself
b. k*ll bad guys
d. destroy the book

Kill all the fake MAL accounts that spread toxicity.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Sep 12, 2021 4:25 PM
May 2020
I think many of us would assume it’s not real and write a name in it or be so curious you had to figure out whether it was real or not. I think either way I’d end up killing someone with it eventually, probably some terrorist leader to test it (although that’s how light started) but really it’s impossible to say. I’d like to study the physics behind it and see how it actually works as well as with the shinigami and what they are. I mean it would be the biggest discovery in physics ever and completely re write everything. I suppose what I’d have to do is make sure it doesn’t get in to governmental hands and is used purely for the purpose of science. Perhaps the only way to be able to do that (because I imagine the Americans/Chinese/Russians would destroy countries to get that power) would be to become like Light and become so powerful that countries don’t stand in your way and then allow it to be studied free from politics. But I’m not as smart as Light so I doubt I could get very far.
Sep 12, 2021 4:46 PM
Jun 2021
Kill ppl I don’t like
Sep 12, 2021 4:50 PM

Aug 2019
I'd probably use it for personal gain by manipulating millionaires into giving me their cash before killing them, although I figure that I'd eventually feel guilty about killing people. Frankly the smartest thing to do would be to sell it for a fortune like that kid from the recent one-shot chapter did.
Sep 12, 2021 5:17 PM
Jul 2021
I have a bad habit of writing my name everywhere in my notebooks if I find a death-Note I'll end up killing my self.
Sep 12, 2021 5:18 PM
May 2021
Probably give horribly violent deaths to those who mildly inconvenience me
Sep 12, 2021 5:33 PM

Jul 2021
I would test to see if it’s real and if it’s real I would keep it but only use it if I really need it
Sep 12, 2021 5:54 PM
Dec 2020
I would do anything except the desire to become God. And the first thing I would do is to destroy Taliban in a random way 😁.
Sep 12, 2021 5:54 PM

Oct 2020
todoxbami said:

a. k*ll myself
b. k*ll bad guys
d. destroy the book

Remove all FMAB fans and the bots from existence by writing the name on their e-mail, lol

Remove all the SAO haters who rate it 1-4 without watching

Remove the MAL admins

Remove the US president

Remove the GODS

Remove all those who think NTR is good

Remove S*uts and Rapists and cheaters

Remove Rick-rollers so that I can Rick-Roll everybody

Remove the creator of DxD, etc etc

Lol
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Sep 12, 2021 6:06 PM

Apr 2020
Rip it apart then burn it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2021 6:17 PM
Apr 2021
I would do similar to kira, except being a womanizer and not targeting politicians. Corrupted politicians would be my top target along with murder and rapist.wont say who'd be the first to go,but she is horrible woman politician with a body trail nearing triple digits and quiet possibility a succubus by the look of her husband.

Kira's work would get finished. No more crime, no more wars, and no treacherous politicians running our governments. Long live kira
Sep 12, 2021 6:22 PM
Apr 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
todoxbami said:

a. k*ll myself
b. k*ll bad guys
d. destroy the book

Remove all FMAB fans and the bots from existence by writing the name on their e-mail, lol

Remove the MAL admins

Remove the US president

Remove the GODS

Lol
agree except the NTR(not sure wat that is. And correction you would kill the fake illegitimate US president. Dont call that filthy Chinese puppet our president.
Sep 12, 2021 6:25 PM
Apr 2021
kokichiiv said:
Kill abusive people, ped0philes, rap1sts and bad murderers (people who kill childrens and innocent people for absolutely no reason)
AND CORRUPT politicians. Dont forget those bastards.
Sep 12, 2021 6:28 PM
Apr 2021
killusho said:
itz_Aditya28 said:
frick those bullies
thanks for sympathizing with me :) , and I'm quite scared to go back to school BC of them..but I guess I'll be okay ..

As a bullied victim myself, completely agree on killing them off, but since we cant do that, if you haven't already, learn how to fight. That's the only way to end it. I know from experience. Till you start biting back, theyll keep coming
Sep 12, 2021 6:30 PM

Oct 2020
kalebsmoker said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Remove the MAL admins

Remove the US president

Remove the GODS

Lol
agree except the NTR(not sure wat that is. And correction you would kill the fake illegitimate US president. Dont call that filthy Chinese puppet our president.
ha ha lol, NTR means betrayal, like a person betraying her/his soulmate or gf, bf,, mostly shown in henta!.
I hate it very very much, it's depressing.

I won't call the Chinese puppet our President lol, let's also free North Korea.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Sep 12, 2021 6:32 PM

Jul 2019
I have no idea. I imagine I would go insane if u know what I mean.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 12, 2021 6:35 PM
Apr 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
kalebsmoker said:
ha ha lol, NTR means betrayal, like a person betraying her/his soulmate or gf, bf,, mostly shown in henta!.
I hate it very very much, it's depressing.

I won't call the Chinese puppet our President lol, let's also free North Korea.
ah, ok thx for explaining NTR, that puts us in complete agreement. Saw 1 or 2 other like minded people on this thread. If we team up the 4 of us could do some damage. Now we just need a shinigami and their death books
Sep 12, 2021 6:35 PM
Apr 2021
kalebsmoker said:
killusho said:

As a bullied victim myself, completely agree on killing them off, but since we cant do that, if you haven't already, learn how to fight. That's the only way to end it. I know from experience. Till you start biting back, theyll keep coming
thanks for the advice ^-^ , but ..I can't because first of all I'm physically weak and it's complicated but this bully's mother is my mom's friend thus my mother keeps telling me to not do anything , and also this girl has the support of teachers and everyone in school so I just can't defend myself, I think as soon as these 3 years of highschool will end I'll finally be able to get away from these people but I really do appreciate the help , plus i guess I'll try to defend myself without causing trouble which means without throwing punches back or something like this , I'll try to fix it with talking ..
And yes idk why , but adults don't really understand how bullying can hurt someone pretty deeply as my parents say that it's just a phase and we'll grow up to be successful adults ( forgetting the scars that the bullies caused us )
killu-bp84Sep 12, 2021 6:38 PM
Sep 12, 2021 6:38 PM

Jan 2020
I won't use it. It's not worth the trouble that comes with it

Sep 12, 2021 6:46 PM
Apr 2021
killusho said:
kalebsmoker said:

thanks for the advice ^-^ , but ..I can't because first of all I'm physically weak and it's complicated but this bully's mother is my mom's friend thus my mother keeps telling me to not do anything , and also this girl has the support of teachers and everyone in school so I just can't defend myself, I think as soon as these 3 years of highschool will end I'll finally be able to get away from these people but I really do appreciate the help , plus i guess I'll try to defend myself without causing trouble which means without throwing punches back or something like this , I'll try to fix it with talking ..
And yes idk why , but adults don't
killusho said:
kalebsmoker said:

And yes idk why , but adults don't

Hope this 3 last years go by fast, I graduated in 2016 and still remember the suffering. And to be honest you sound stronger than me. I was weak too, spent most of my school years trying to commit suicide. When I graduated my mom cried and admitted she wasn't sure I'd make it, was scared to death I'd eventually succeed in an attempt. Senior year when I finally started throwing punches back was my best year. Definitely sounds like you have a few obstacles. Good luck mate.
Sep 12, 2021 7:24 PM
Jul 2021
I WILL USE IT AGAINST ONE PARTICULAR COMMUNITY TO WIPE OUT THE COMMUNITY WHICH IS PRODUCING TERRORIST ..... AND KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLES ...
Sep 12, 2021 7:32 PM
Apr 2021
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
I WILL USE IT AGAINST ONE PARTICULAR COMMUNITY TO WIPE OUT THE COMMUNITY WHICH IS PRODUCING TERRORIST ..... AND KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLES ...
won't work. The Terrorists is just a tool the cabal uses. Research the cabal.a group of elite families that own and control everything. You want the innocent killing to stop, you have to take out those families
Sep 12, 2021 7:32 PM
Apr 2021
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
won't work. The Terrorists is just a tool the cabal uses. Research the cabal.a group of elite families that own and control everything. You want the innocent killing to stop, you have to take out those families
Sep 12, 2021 7:43 PM
Feb 2021
Can you give your Real name ?? i gotta Do something
Sep 12, 2021 7:47 PM
Jul 2021
kalebsmoker said:
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
THE IDEOLOGY AND A RELIGIOUS BOOK ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TERRORISM ..... IF , DEATHNOTE CAN ELIMINATE THE IDEOLOGY AND THE BOOK THAN IT WILL POSSIBLE TO TERMINATE THE TERRORISM .... SHIT IDEOLOGY AND BOOK
Sep 12, 2021 8:04 PM

Jan 2020
I'd not use it since I wouldn't be able to go to the afterlife. I could always try selling it
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» L's Theme remix

Monkadude15 - 5 hours ago

4 by majin_mark505 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Death Note Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Boursk - Jun 27, 2007

923 by Tooder »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Death Note Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

queenofautumn - Aug 24, 2007

89 by Albino-52 »»
Yesterday, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

itainteazy - Apr 4, 2007

398 by VanVeleca »»
Jun 1, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stars4evr09 - Jun 26, 2008

214 by LyraKeaton »»
Jun 1, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.