Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2010 11:04 PM

Sep 2009
Well , this is where you create your character ^w^
Please read the whole post *bow*

- You are only allowed to create 2 characters
(although it`s advisable to only create 1 because you might have a hard time with 2 >.>)
- Please fill in everything in the format
- All pictures in spoiler tags

name:
grade: (please base it on your character's age)
personality/bio:
likes/dislikes:
position: (see below)
crush:
rival:
looks:

My Character
name: Jill (Jillian)
student/teacher: Student
grade: 10
personality/bio: A cheerful and optimistic girl. She lives in a small apartment with her mom and a pet cat named Lala. Just recently her mom was sent to the hospital because of breathing problems , and to be able to afford the hospital expenses she works in 3 different part-time jobs mainly in a cafe every after school. Getting her mom out of the hospital and school are her two top priorities.
likes/dislikes: likes a lot of stuff particularly stuffed animals ; hates people who think highly of themselves
position: Protagonist
crush: no one yet~
rival: (MissTeela)
looks:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Positions Open for Claiming
- Male Antagonist`s Friends (3max 2 more)
Miharu101

- Other position you might want =w=

Claimed Positions
- Protagonist`s Rival (someone who will steal Luke - 5max9) *NEW* MissTeela
- Jill`s Best Friends (3 max)
Hime-sama
xXUmeHiXx
AnimeNFO

- Male Lead 5max9
- Male Lead`s Rival (someone who will steal Jill - xTheMentalist) *NEW* D-V
- Male Lead`s Best Friends (3 max)
aurion
kiyomigirl
melt-chan

- Female Antagonist sweetangry
- Female Antagonist`s Friends (3 max)
Addison
Numb
Blueruby

- Male Antagonist baxter09
- School Principal TaizenKyo
- Principal`s Secretary Konataku
- School Nurse ~ can be male/female (a male nurse would be hot x33) Setsunaku
- Nurse`s Assistant TheAnimeLover
- School Janitor ~ preferably someone with a strange character (although i doubt anyone would want to be a janitor *sniff*) Prinz_Eugen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*NOTE: You don`t have to claim a position. You can just create your character , wait to be approved then RP :3*
**ALL CLUB POSITION SIGN-UPS GO TO THE THIS THREAD SO PLEASE
DON`T PUT CLUB POSITIONS ON YOUR REQUEST , ARIGATOU**

Thanks for reading !
xTheMentalistMar 4, 2010 12:52 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 7, 2010 12:32 AM

Jan 2010
name: Luke
personality/bio: Is a leader and is very kind. He looks out for everyone and considers everyone a friend (even enemies). He takes his grades seriously and helps when people need it
likes/dislikes: Likes many things but mainly his friends, animals and food. He doesnt have many or even any dislike, but probably bullies
position: Male lead (also possibly Student Council President)
crush: Not sure
rival: Not sure
looks:
5max9Mar 25, 2010 7:07 PM
Feb 7, 2010 12:42 AM

Sep 2009
your pic is not working Max-chaan x33
Feb 7, 2010 12:52 AM

Jan 2010
sorry about that
Feb 7, 2010 12:57 AM

Sep 2009
~ APPROVED ~
i`m still not sure about the Student Council positions though so please wait till further notice ^^"
xTheMentalistFeb 7, 2010 7:56 PM
Feb 7, 2010 1:01 AM

Jan 2010
*jumps in joy* so i got the main male lead!
Feb 7, 2010 5:28 PM

Mar 2009
name: dante
personality/bio: doesnt like getting close to people and wont admit that he helped somebody he would make up a reason why he helped the person and he gets into a lot of trouble but really he is kind and caring just that he has a troubled past
likes/dislikes: likes walking about and watching everybody likes the noise but hates it when its quiet and people bully others for no reason
position: Male Antagonist
crush: jill
looks:
baxter09Feb 20, 2010 11:17 PM
Feb 7, 2010 5:37 PM

Sep 2008
name:Grace
personality/bio:
likes/dislikes:loves: books, her friends, and the ppl she cares about the most. Dislike: mostly bullies, and fighting.
position: Jill's best friend ( student council secretary or treasurer)
crush: None yet
rival: none yet
looks:
Hime-samaFeb 7, 2010 5:40 PM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Feb 7, 2010 6:45 PM

Sep 2009
name: Zeke Himuro
student/teacher: student
personality/bio: Zeke grew up with Dante, he is really the only person Dante likes to hang around with. Mostly because Zeke is really the only person that can truely understand Dante. Zeke can also at times be a trouble maker but he is usually a good kid. He plays pranks when he is board but he makes sure his grades are in check. His interests in girls doesn't show very much because of his joking around but it does show at times. He made Chairmen of the Student Council when he was a freshmen.
likes/dislikes: He likes pulling pranks, hanging around his friends, joking around, being the chairmen for the student council. He dislikes getting in trouble, bullies, guys that pick on girls, and people that pick on his friends.
position: Male Antagonist (while he hangs out with Dante) Male Protagonist (most of the time) (Also Student Council Chairmen)
crush: Melanie Rikuru (Now she is my girl friend)
looks:
Miharu101Feb 13, 2010 4:25 PM
Feb 7, 2010 7:54 PM

Sep 2009
baxter09 said:
name: dante
personality/bio: doesnt like getting close to people and wont admit that he helped somebody he would make up a reason why he helped the person and he gets into a lot of trouble but really he is kind and caring just that he has a troubled past
likes/dislikes: likes walking about and watching everybody likes the noise but hates it when its quiet and people bully others for no reason
position: Male Antagonist
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
lol i think you`d be a pretty good antagonist x3

Hime-sama said:
name:Grace
personality/bio:
likes/dislikes:loves: books, her friends, and the ppl she cares about the most. Dislike: mostly bullies, and fighting.
position: Jill's best friend ( student council secretary or treasurer)
crush: None yet
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
please wait for further information later about the Student Council positions ^^

Miharu101 said:
name: Zeke
personality/bio: Zeke grew up with Dante, he is really the only person Dante likes to hang around with. Mostly because Zeke is really the only person that can truely understand Dante. Zeke can also at times be a trouble maker but he is usually a good kid. He plays pranks when he is board but he makes sure his grades are in check. His interests in girls doesn't show very much because of his joking around but it does show at times. He made Chairmen of the Student Council when he was a freshmen.
likes/dislikes: He likes pulling pranks, hanging around his friends, joking around, being the chairmen for the student council. He dislikes getting in trouble, bullies, guys that pick on girls, and people that pick on his friends.
position: Male Antagonist's Friend (while he hangs out with Dante) Male Protagonist (most of the time) (Also Student Council Chairmen)
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Male Protagonist position is the same as the Male Lead which was already claimed by 5max9 , gomen >.>
and please also wait about the Student Council positions ^^"
Feb 8, 2010 1:46 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Kratos
student
grade: 12
personality: Since his family is wealthy, most people think that he is elegant and prude. In fact he's very accident prone and totally quiet, rarely says a word to anyone. Trust is a rare thing in his household, he sometimes questions whether his friends are friends with him or his money (the deSoto's are among the 30 richest families). Does well in school, so his parents don't bother him, likes reading, gardening, and italian food. dislikes when people assume stuff about him or falsely accuse him.
Position: male lead's friend.
crush: none yet
looks:
Feb 8, 2010 3:49 PM

Aug 2009
name: Amui Shiranui (nicknamed Shira)
personality/bio: She wears her headphones on whenever she can - she believes her thoughts are valued more than people's voices. She has never made a friend herself - people just seem to pick her up. She's quiet most of the time, only opening up to friends. She can be quite big on revenge. She's afraid of liking someone and getting close to them. She's more of a tomboy, stronger than an average girl but is soft with her emotions. She doesn't really care about her grades, but does well in school. She daydreams alot too.
likes/dislikes: Loves music (always has headphones on ears/neck), likes friends, dislikes her crush but then again likes them (she doesn't like them because she likes him xD makes sense?)
position: Jill's 2nd best friend (i guess?)
crush: Don't know (though i'd probably have one, i'll figure later)
rival: Don't know (it'd be cool to have one >3)
looks:
xXUmeHiXxFeb 10, 2010 12:24 PM
I am Ookami. Having been exposed to both having friends and being alone, I am free to chose either knowing the consequences.

I reject reality, and substitute my own!
Feb 8, 2010 8:19 PM

Sep 2009
aurion said:
Name: Kratos
student
grade: 12
personality: Since his family is wealthy, most people think that he is elegant and prude. In fact he's very accident prone and totally quiet, rarely says a word to anyone. Trust is a rare thing in his household, he sometimes questions whether his friends are friends with him or his money (the deSoto's are among the 30 richest families). Does well in school, so his parents don't bother him, likes reading, gardening, and italian food. dislikes when people assume stuff about him or falsely accuse him.
Position: male lead's friend.
crush: none yet
looks:

~ APPROVED ~

xXUmeHiXx said:
name: Amui Shiranui (nicknamed Shira)
personality/bio: She wears her headphones on whenever she can - she believes her thoughts are valued more than people's voices. She has never made a friend herself - people just seem to pick her up. She's quiet most of the time, only opening up to friends. She can be quite big on revenge. She's afraid of liking someone and getting close to them. She's more of a tomboy, stronger than an average girl but is soft with her emotions. She doesn't really care about her grades, but does well in school. She daydreams alot too.
likes/dislikes: Loves music (always has headphones on ears/neck), likes friends, dislikes her crush but then again likes them (she doesn't like them because she likes him xD makes sense?)
position: Jill's 2nd best friend (i guess?)
crush: Don't know (though i'd probably have one, i'll figure later)
rival: Don't know (it'd be cool to have one >3)
looks: I'm not sure how to make spoiler tags. If someone can help me i'll post my looks o.ob

~ APPROVED ~
you can post your picture later on ^^
Feb 8, 2010 10:05 PM

Jan 2008
Name: Yuuki(悠希) Yasu(安)
Height: 5"10
Position: School Nurse

Bio: A pacifist and humanitarian at heart, all Yuuki wanted as a student was to live a carefree and peaceful life. Unfortunately his body is cursed with a condition known as "Cardiac Arrhythmia" which puts him at constant risk of a heart attack. Which means he most likely won't live into his thirties. This led him to develop a rather aloof personality and focus his entire life on helping others. He puts up a cold persona when in the company of others and tries his best to act like he could care less about the students (even though he's memorized the medical records of every student in the school). He has an IQ of 214 and received his Doctorates degree at the age of 20.

Appearance:

Dislikes: Physically taxing activities, spicy food, violence
Feb 9, 2010 12:42 AM

Sep 2009
Setsunaku said:
Name: Yuuki(悠希) Yasu(安)
Height: 5"10
Position: School Nurse

Bio: A pacifist and humanitarian at heart, all Yuuki wanted as a student was to live a carefree and peaceful life. Unfortunately his body is cursed with a condition known as "Cardiac Arrhythmia" which puts him at constant risk of a heart attack. Which means he most likely won't live into his thirties. This led him to develop a rather aloof personality and focus his entire life on helping others. He puts up a cold persona when in the company of others and tries his best to act like he could care less about the students (even though he's memorized the medical records of every student in the school). He has an IQ of 214 and received his Doctorates degree at the age of 20.

Appearance:

Dislikes: Physically taxing activities, spicy food, violence

~ APPROVED ~
yay a school nurse x3
xTheMentalistFeb 9, 2010 12:50 AM
Feb 9, 2010 1:00 AM

Oct 2009
My Character
name:Julie
personality/bio:She is a very intelligent girl. She lives in a small apartment with her mom, little sister and a pet cat named Sophi. She has many friends and won all sports contests attended in until now
likes/dislikes : likes music, make friends and to sit at the computer for to play...does not like to receive orders and to lose in front of someone
position: Best rival
crush: several
rival: many
looks:
sweetangryFeb 9, 2010 1:04 AM
Feb 9, 2010 4:45 PM

Dec 2009
Name:Mizu Kawazoe
Student/Teacher:Student
Grade:Child Prodigy [7th Grade Skipped To 9th Grade]
Personality/Bio:She's The Most Feared In The School / She's A Tough Person
Who Doesnt Lose And Never Give's Up/ She Protects People From Bullies/ She's Quiet And Mysterious / She's Very Nice To People Who Are Nice To Her/She Does What's Right And Makes Her Friend Do The Same Thing/Expert And Skilled On Ninjutsu And Kendo/ Always Listens To Music Anywhere With Her Wireless Headphones/ Protects And Defends Her Friends All The Time[Especially Jill].
Likes/Dislikes:Likes Music/Japanese Food/Anime/Videogames/Ninja's/People With Superhuman Skills Dislikes:Bullies/People Who Are Very Mean/ People Who Is Mean To Other People And Hits Them For No Reason
Position:Jill's Best Friend [If Possible A Member Of The Student Council 'The Brain Of The Club']
Crush:No One
Rival: A Female Antagonist
Looks:
AnonymousNFOFeb 13, 2010 10:02 PM
Feb 10, 2010 6:52 PM

Nov 2009
Name:Tsuki Shinwa
Student/Teacher:Teacher
Grade:9th
personality/bio:She is quite, but cheerful. she mostly keeps to herself but if a student makes her mad she will punish them, but they really like her. she lives alone except her dog Kiriuk. her parents were killed in a car accident when she was five and live in an orphanage until she could go to collage to become a teacher.
likes/dislikes:she likes chocolate, animals, children, rock, tecno, and punk rock music. dislikes to be talked back to, animal cruelty, and violence.
position:Teacher of a 9th grade class
crush:none
rival:none
looks:
WolfWarriorFeb 16, 2010 9:43 PM
CHECK IT OUT <@^~^@> http://myanimelist.net/profile/WolfWarrior
Random Video (From My Profile) of The Week
Feb 10, 2010 8:25 PM

Jan 2010
Before i can i approve your character your age doesnt fit your grade and your cursh is not a character in teh RP yet (you can be 29 and be in the 9th grade)
Feb 10, 2010 8:34 PM

Nov 2009
well im a teacher and ill take off the crush k
Feb 10, 2010 8:35 PM

Jan 2010
okay just Edit your character k
Feb 10, 2010 8:36 PM

Oct 2009
Name: Demi
Grade:9th grade
Dislikes:destuctive people
Teacher/Student:Student
Personality:I am a very well mannered Teenage girl. I never curse and my vocabulary is most excellent. I am also a Crusnik
Crush:no one at the moment
Position:nothing yet
Looks:
RaykinaFeb 10, 2010 8:53 PM
think of love as:
a seed, it starts off with water (someone) then it needs sun (friendship) and it soon blossoms into a flower (love)
Feb 10, 2010 8:38 PM

Jan 2010
You need to get a position just choose any
5max9Feb 11, 2010 12:25 AM
Feb 10, 2010 8:42 PM

Nov 2009
well mines a custom i can never find a pic for it
Feb 10, 2010 9:26 PM

Nov 2009
Name: Ruseo
Student
Grade: 12
Bio: Likes to fight usually calm but some subjects he has no patience for
Dislikes: Drama
Position: whoever i become friends with
Crush: N/A
Rival:N/A
looks:
I miss rping here.....
Feb 11, 2010 1:45 AM

Sep 2009
WolfWarrior said:
Name:Tsuki Shinwa
Student/Teacher:Teacher
Grade:9th
personality/bio:She is quite, but cheerful. she mostly keeps to herself but if a student makes her mad she will punish them, but they really like her. she lives alone except her dog Kiriuk. her parents were killed in a car accident when she was five and live in an orphanage until she could go to collage to become a teacher.
likes/dislikes:she likes chocolate, animals, children, rock, tecno, and punk rock music. dislikes to be talked back to, animal cruelty, and violence.
position:
looks:she i very beautiful, grey eyes, blue mid-back hair, 5' 3", wears a blue and grey suite.

~ APPROVED ~

babiixprecious said:
Name: Demi
Grade:9th grade
Dislikes:destuctive people
Teacher/Student:Student
Personality:I am a very well mannered Teenage girl. I never curse and my vocabulary is most excellent. I am also a Crusnik
Crush:no one at the moment
Position:nothing yet
Looks:

~ APPROVED ~
you don`t need to claim a position , although , there are lots more to claim if you want to ^^"

Ruseo said:
Name: Ruseo
Student
Grade: 12
Bio: Likes to fight usually calm but some subjects he has no patience for
Dislikes: Drama
Position: whoever i become friends with
Crush: N/A
Rival:N/A
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
xTheMentalistFeb 11, 2010 1:50 AM
Feb 11, 2010 1:53 AM

Sep 2009
sweetangry said:
My Character
name:Julie
personality/bio:She is a very intelligent girl. She lives in a small apartment with her mom, little sister and a pet cat named Sophi. She has many friends and won all sports contests attended in until now
likes/dislikes : likes music, make friends and to sit at the computer for to play...does not like to receive orders and to lose in front of someone
position: Best rival Female Antagonist
crush: several
rival: many
looks:

~ APPROVED ~

AnimeNFO said:
Name:Mizu Kawazoe
Student/Teacher:Student
Grade:7th Grade
Personality/Bio:She's The Most Feared In The School / She's A Tough Person
Who Doesnt Lose And Never Give's Up/ She Protects People From Bullies/ She's Quiet And Mysterious / She's Very Nice To People Who Are Nice To Her/She Does What's Right And Makes Her Friend Do The Same Thing/Expert And Skilled On Ninjutsu And Kendo/ Always Listens To Music Anywhere With Her Wireless Headphones/ Protects And Defends Her Friends All The Time[Especially Jill].
Likes/Dislikes:Likes Music/Japanese Food/Anime/Videogames/Ninja's/People With Superhuman Skills Dislikes:Bullies/People Who Are Very Mean/ People Who Is Mean To Other People And Hits Them For No Reason
Position:Jill's Best Friend [If Possible A Member Of The Student Council 'The Brain Of The Club']
Crush:No One
Rival: A Female Antagonist
Looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Student Council positions will be taken care of later on ^^
xTheMentalistFeb 11, 2010 1:57 AM
Feb 11, 2010 5:34 AM

Nov 2009
thank you^^
Feb 11, 2010 6:30 AM

Aug 2009
name: Maiya
grade:10
personality/bio: is the male lead childhood friend, mostly act like his little sister. Is very atheletic and hyper, usually happy and usually keeps secrets. she can get along with everyone
likes/dislikes: likes anything that she can understand, dislikes people that looks down on her, and things she can't understand
position: Male lead's best friend
crush: no one
rival: no one
looks:

Feb 11, 2010 6:42 AM

Apr 2009
name: Eugene
student/teacher: Teacher
likes: Cigarettes, Sport, Volunteering work, Food from the west.
dislike: Violence, Rain, Stubborn people, Discrimination, And people there think there number 1.
position: Gym teacher, and the Janitor.
looks:

bio: He was a policeman before he begin to work at the school. He was kicked out of the police force because he had arrested a wrong person. So he needed a another job, so we choose to be a Gym teacher, but that could not pay all the bills so he also took the job as Janitor.
VonkejserFeb 12, 2010 4:20 AM

Feb 11, 2010 7:59 AM

Jul 2009
name: Mike Kosuke
grade: 9
personality/bio: (cant think of anything)
likes/dislikes: (will at later)
crush: Spooky (has not joined this club yet)
rival: none
looks:
has shorter hair
Dragon360Feb 13, 2010 8:08 AM
Feb 11, 2010 10:43 AM

Feb 2009
name: Taizen Ryuusen
grade: n/a
personality/bio: Suave, sophisticated, calm, charming, quiet, intelligent. Taizen was born into a very rich family and grew up being taught how to be a proper gentleman. This life wasn't satisfying him, so after he graduated college, he left that life behind him and seeked a life that would give him meaning. His intelligence allowed him to graduate high school and college at an early age, and he began teaching at only 19 years old. He has a cold demeaner due to his naturally quiet nature, but behind that cold exterior is actually a soft heart. He's head over heels in love with his fiance and isn't the least bit afraid to show it.
likes: Order, his fiance, peace, breaking fights, giving advice, seeing students hard at work, tea, kendo, animals
dislikes: Fights, back talk, immaturity
position: Principal
crush: None, is engaged
rival: None
looks:
TaizenKyoFeb 12, 2010 10:06 AM
Feb 11, 2010 11:03 AM

Nov 2009
name:kate
student/teacher:student
personality/bio: cute ,kind , lovely
likes/dislikes: like: neko , everything cute . dislike: bad people
position:
looks:
kate_risa1Feb 13, 2010 5:11 PM
Feb 11, 2010 9:55 PM

Sep 2009
kiyomigirl said:
name: Maiya
grade:10
personality/bio: is the male lead childhood friend, mostly act like his little sister. Is very atheletic and hyper, usually happy and usually keeps secrets. she can get along with everyone
likes/dislikes: likes anything that she can understand, dislikes people that looks down on her, and things she can't understand
position: Male lead's best friend
crush: no one
rival: no one
looks:

~ APPROVED ~

Prinz_Eugen said:
name: Eugene
likes: Cigarettes, Sport, Volunteering work, Food from the west.
dislike: Violence, Rain, Stubborn people, Discrimination, And people there think there number 1.
position: ( Gym teacher, and if I can´t choose that, then Janitor will be fine.)
looks:

bio: ( I add bio when I get to know if the person is gonna be Gym teacher or Janitor. ^^ )

~ APPROVED ~
yay someone wants to be a janitor ! x3 but i`m giving you a choice if you want to be a gym teacher instead it`s ok but tell me if you want to be a janitor *fingers crossed* so i can cross it out of the list ^^

Mike09 said:
name: Mike Kosuke
grade: 8
personality/bio: (cant think of anything)
likes/dislikes: (will at later)
crush: Spooky (has not joined this club yet)
rival: none
looks:
has shorter hair

~ APPROVED ~
feel free to invite Spooky anytime ^^

TaizenKyo said:
name: Taizen Ryuusen
grade: n/a
personality/bio: Suave, sophisticated, calm, charming, quiet, intelligent. Taizen was born into a very rich family and grew up being taught how to be a proper gentleman. This life wasn't satisfying him, so after he graduated college, he left that life behind him and seeked a life that would give him meaning. His intelligence allowed him to graduate high school and college at an early age, and he began teaching at only 19 years old. He has a cold demeaner due to his naturally quiet nature, but behind that cold exterior is actually a soft heart. He's head over heels in love with his fiance and isn't the least bit afraid to show it.
likes: Order, his fiance, peace, breaking fights, giving advice, seeing students hard at work, tea, kendo, animals
dislikes: Fights, back talk, immaturity
position: Principal
crush: None, is engaged
rival: None
looks:

the picture is not working o.o

kate_risa1 said:
name:kate
student/teacher:student
personality/bio: cute ,kind , lovely
likes/dislikes: like: neko , everything cute . dislike: bad people
position:
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Feb 11, 2010 11:14 PM

Apr 2009
What about Im a mix of Gym teacher and Janitor? :D

Feb 11, 2010 11:50 PM

Sep 2009
lol i don`t mind ^^
but you don`t have to be janitor if you don`t want to o.o
Feb 12, 2010 12:04 AM

Apr 2009
I want to be both. :)

Feb 12, 2010 12:17 AM

Sep 2009
ok cool x33
Feb 12, 2010 7:05 AM

Jul 2009
melt-chan said:
~update~

name: Melanie Rikuru (just call me Riku ^^)
personality/bio: She has been with Luke since they were kids and they are really close friends. Her parents are business people and they are traveling while she lives on her own in a huge house. She even has a butler and maids and stuff. She never tells people she has so much money and the only people who know it are Luke, Kratos and Maiya. She likes to help people and she's always hyper when being with her friends but with unknown people she usually acts confident. She is great with cooking but she usually doesn't gets the chance to show it. She listens to music a lot and plays many instruments. She has a small dog, Pochi she usually tries to sneak in with the dog without anybody noticing. or she leaves him on the roof.
likes: Boys :P cooking, horse-riding (She has her own horses), singing (she isn't bad lol), PE.
Dislikes: Annoying people and maths.
position: Male Lead`s Best Friend, class rep of 2-A, a member of the student council if possible and president of the music club.
crush: Zeke is my boyfriend <3
rival: not sure yet~
looks:
melt-chanFeb 14, 2010 1:35 AM
Feb 12, 2010 10:07 AM

Feb 2009
o.o sorry, i edited it and it's working again ^^''
Feb 12, 2010 1:41 PM

Sep 2009
Kyo-chan i still don`t see it TT^TT
if anyone else can please tell me =3=
Feb 12, 2010 1:44 PM

Sep 2009
melt-chan said:
name: Melanie
personality/bio: She has been with Luke since they were kids and they are really close friends. Her parents are business people and they are traveling while she lives on her own in a huge house. She even has a butler and maids and stuff. She never tells people she has so much money and the only people who know it are Luke, Kratos and Maiya. She likes to help people and she's always hyper when being with her friends but with unknown people she usually acts confident. She is great with cooking and she makes Luke's bento every day. She listens to music a lot and plays many instruments. She easily falls in love and she always acts flirty with guys.
likes: Boys :P cooking, horse-riding (She has her own horses), singing (she isn't bad lol), PE.
position: Male Lead`s Best Friend, a member of the student council if possible and president of the music club.
crush: not sure yet~
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Feb 12, 2010 2:30 PM

Aug 2009
I see his picture, in the original character form, not in the quoted one though.
aurionFeb 12, 2010 3:00 PM
Feb 12, 2010 3:02 PM

Sep 2009
oh yus i see it now too o.o"
gomeeen >w<

Kyo-chan ~ APPROVED ~
yay we now have a Principal x3
xTheMentalistFeb 12, 2010 4:10 PM
Feb 12, 2010 8:02 PM

Jan 2009
name: Spooky
grade: 9
personality/bio: Quiet, sometimes a nice person.
likes/dislikes: Likes: to be alone, friends, drawing Dislikes: Loud people, big crowds
position: Idk
crush: Mike Kosuke
rival: Idk
looks:
Spooky13Aug 3, 2010 7:52 AM
Feb 12, 2010 8:09 PM

Sep 2009
Spooky13 said:
name: Spooky
grade: 8
personality/bio: Quiet, sometimes a nice person.
likes/dislikes: Likes: to be alone, friends, drawing Dislikes: Loud people, big crowds
position: Idk
crush: Mike Kosuke
rival: Idk
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Feb 13, 2010 12:09 AM

Jul 2009
melt-chan said:
name: Melanie
personality/bio: She has been with Luke since they were kids and they are really close friends. Her parents are business people and they are traveling while she lives on her own in a huge house. She even has a butler and maids and stuff. She never tells people she has so much money and the only people who know it are Luke, Kratos and Maiya. She likes to help people and she's always hyper when being with her friends but with unknown people she usually acts confident. She is great with cooking and she makes Luke's bento every day. She listens to music a lot and plays many instruments. She easily falls in love and she always acts flirty with guys.
position: Male Lead`s Best Friend, a member of the student council if possible and president of the music club.
crush: not sure yet~
looks:

Can I be a class rep of 2-A??
Feb 13, 2010 12:25 AM

Sep 2009
we haven`t decided on classes yet but we`ll sort it out soon ^^
Feb 13, 2010 12:27 AM

Jul 2009
We have already planned it a little ^^"
Look here: main building
If that's okay with you
Feb 13, 2010 12:42 AM

Sep 2009
lol ok then ^^"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Infirmary ( 1 2 )

xTheMentalist - Feb 7, 2010

58 by AngelHana »»
Dec 15, 2010 10:37 AM

Sticky: » ~Clubs/Sports Sign-up~ ( 1 2 )

xTheMentalist - Feb 13, 2010

67 by mewrenee45 »»
Oct 17, 2010 8:04 AM

Sticky: » ~Class Distribution~ ( 1 2 )

melt-chan - Feb 13, 2010

62 by 7nmelz »»
Jul 5, 2010 9:04 PM

» Cafe~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

387 by removed-user »»
Jul 5, 2010 12:06 PM

» The Beach~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

379 by kaiziru »»
Jun 4, 2010 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.