Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2016 10:49 AM

Aug 2015

We all know where it all begin folks.. Yes, ideas! Share all your ideas here about how to Make MAL Better Again and also how to make the club great...

All ideas welcome! So put them here without thinking twice! :)
( Though try to keep the off topic shitposting away...)
Z-DanteDec 1, 2016 11:49 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 14, 2016 1:42 PM

Aug 2015
I don't see much wrong with the episode discussions though.. ( except that there are almost never any proper discussions.. )

I think the first step to this would be populating the forms somehow... I don't know how to do it yet, but I think our goal should be having 1000 active members in the forums every moment
Nov 14, 2016 10:19 PM

Aug 2015
Step 1 : Help the newbies!

I think most of the forum users know how the new members on MAL forums are so haunted.. Well, it's kinda their fault to some extent, but as the proper forum seniors, it's our duty to protect them and show them the right way..

First step, help and protect the newbies and make them familiar with the forums so that they don't get scared and runs away from the forum forever...
Put simply, we just need to be friendly with them and also give them all the necessary advises while making the forum a fun place...

Tl;dr : Just try not to drive the unexperienced newbies away from the forums..

So, How does this that sound? ( the idea isn't furnished yet. Add your ideas too)
Z-DanteNov 20, 2016 12:18 PM
Nov 15, 2016 12:47 AM
Jul 2018
Z-Dante said:
Step 1 : Protect the newbies!

I think most of the forum users know how the new members on MAL forums are so haunted.. Well, it's kinda their fault to some extent, but as the proper forum seniors, it's our duty to protect them and show them the right way..

First step, help and protect the newbies and make them familiar with the forums so that they don't get scared and runs away from the forum forever...
Put simply, we just need to be friendly with them and also give them all the necessary advises while making the forum a fun place...

So, How does this that sound? ( the idea isn't furnished yet. Add your ideas too)

Uhh, that feels like a babysitter idea. Instead I would like to make them cry.
Nov 15, 2016 1:04 AM

Aug 2015
Frostbytes said:
Z-Dante said:

Uhhh, making 3 days old toddlers is no fun! Make them cry after they turn into a kid.. T.T
Nov 15, 2016 6:53 AM
Jul 2018
Z-Dante said:
Frostbytes said:

Uhhh, making 3 days old toddlers is no fun! Make them cry after they turn into a kid.. T.T

So you are the type of guy who feeds the chicken until it grows healthy enough and then eat it? Damn that's savage.
Nov 15, 2016 7:00 AM

Aug 2015
Frostbytes said:
Z-Dante said:

So you are the type of guy who feeds the chicken until it grows healthy enough and then eat it? Damn that's savage.
When did I ever say they? I just said if you want to go eat the chicken anyway, at least give it some time up till it grows up and able to defend itself...

Besides, Healthy chickens has far more calories than an egg.. It is a known fact!
Nov 15, 2016 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
Z-Dante said:
Frostbytes said:

When did I ever say they? I just said if you want to go eat the chicken anyway, at least give it some time up till it grows up and able to defend itself...

Besides, Healthy chickens has far more calories than an egg.. It is a known fact!

So I will let it grow and allow it to eventually get a chance even though ultimately I would kill it? fucking hell man, I would kill it then and there itself to relieve the pain.
Nov 15, 2016 5:00 PM

Feb 2015
To those who wants this, a typical suggestion, skype or discord?

OT: Remove the filth in MAL... xD
Nov 15, 2016 10:29 PM

Aug 2015

I don't really spend that much time in Discord so I'll leave this to @Frostbytes
Nov 16, 2016 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
Z-Dante said:

I don't really spend that much time in Discord so I'll leave this to @Frostbytes

I don't spend much time there too these days, I can create a server if members want tho but tbh that thing can be done by anyone. And I honestly don't think much members will be active there for a small club like this.

And yeah imo dixcord>>skype
Nov 16, 2016 6:19 AM

Mar 2015
Discord please! I'm spending most of my free time shitposting there instead of MAL nowadays ;D

About step 1, sounds good, though I may not be the best person to "greet" these newbies~
Nov 17, 2016 8:39 PM

Feb 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
Discord please! I'm spending most of my free time shitposting there instead of MAL nowadays ;D

Yay! Someone's with me on this shit! xD

Who knows how to set-up discord chat group? I just know how to shitpost there... xD
Nov 17, 2016 11:03 PM

Jul 2014
Nah you don't need a discord.
Not now at least
It would be just a ded place.
wait until you club has a lot of active members.
Nov 18, 2016 12:05 AM

Aug 2015
Well yeah.. I kinda agree with both. We may need discord server soon but not right now.. Let's see, after 100 members? :3
Nov 18, 2016 12:25 AM
Jul 2018
>100

lol
Nov 18, 2016 12:33 AM

Aug 2015
WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, THIS CLUB WILL REACH 100 MEMBERS!!! ( would be sooner if I didn't have my test.. ;__; )

¡RemindMeIn15Days
Nov 18, 2016 2:31 AM

Aug 2014
Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nov 18, 2016 2:59 AM

Aug 2015
Ardanaz said:
Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome to MMGA, Ardy! You're the hero we need, but the hero we don't deserve! ( And no worries, we're just a peaceful club who wants to make everyone's MAL experience better :3 )

Now please click on the "Join" button and make a comment in the main club comments if you want..
Nov 18, 2016 4:56 AM
Nov 18, 2016 5:04 AM

Aug 2015
Ardanaz said:
Fine, I joined!

>Full Tsundere mode..
(¬‿¬)
Nov 18, 2016 5:07 AM

Aug 2014
Z-Dante said:
>Full Tsundere mode..
(¬‿¬)

What did you call me?? >:C

Nov 18, 2016 5:53 AM

Aug 2014
Some great ideas for y'all ;)

- Report rule breaking so we can deal with it. I hear lots of people complaining about shitty threads or whatever, but we can only see so much. That's why it's important that people report things. You can report any kind of rulebreak, from people using #30charactersblablabla to simple listing threads :3

- Stop shitposting. Mainly aimed at @Z-Dante here ;)

- Stop making threads about how lolis are misogynistic or how moe is ruining the industry :P
Nov 18, 2016 6:09 AM

Aug 2015
And I actually expected some good ideas... =___=
Ardanaz said:
- Report rule breaking so we can deal with it. I hear lots of people complaining about shitty threads or whatever, but we can only see so much. That's why it's important that people report things. You can report any kind of rulebreak, from people using #30charactersblablabla to simple listing threads :3
I do report threads... But only the thread that seems outright cancerous or clear Trolls...
- Stop shitposting. Mainly aimed at @Z-Dante here ;)
>Asks to stop Shitposting...
>Shitposted himself 3 posts above...
Smh =_=
I don't usually shitpost in serious threads or questions... Only in the low quality threads and even that is usually 100% on topic

- Stop making threads about how lolis are misogynistic or how moe is ruining the industry :P
We(the current members) NEVER made / will never make that kind of thread in the first place..
We all love moe and lolis so why would we want to turn into a hipster making that kind of threads??
Nov 18, 2016 6:11 AM
Nov 18, 2016 6:29 AM

Mar 2015
ok let's talk real shit

let's raid cd with oni chichi
Nov 18, 2016 6:40 AM

Aug 2014
OneTrueEmiya said:
ok let's talk real shit

I will slap the shit out of you :P
Nov 18, 2016 6:43 AM

Mar 2015
Ardanaz said:
OneTrueEmiya said:
ok let's talk real shit

I will slap the shit out of you :P
don't discriminate against loli, loli lives matter
Nov 18, 2016 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
So we can spam with something like shoujo ramune then right?
Nov 18, 2016 6:46 AM

Aug 2015
*Slaps both @Ardanaz and @OneTrueEmiya*

TAKE YOUR FIGHTS TO THE CHAT THREADS!!
Nov 18, 2016 6:52 AM

Aug 2014
Z-Dante said:

Finally :P
Nov 18, 2016 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
Z-Dante said:

YOU HURT EMIYA WHILE GIVING PLEASURE TO ARDANAZ
YOU'RE BAISED
THIS IS DISCRIMINATION
PLEASE STOP DISCRIMINATION

#EMIYA LIVE MATTER
Nov 18, 2016 2:07 PM

Feb 2015
Z-Dante said:

Isn't there's a club that is for new members?

Are we also doing the same? Or just basically "helping" them for quite some times and then kick them all out in hell...

First step, help and protect the newbies

Is that really you typing it?! You gave me the creeps for a second for be quite honest...

Z-Dante said:
Well yeah.. I kinda agree with both. We may need discord server soon but not right now.. Let's see, after 100 members? :3

So, let's use basic math here... 100 members= X active members

I think there's a big difference in having 100 member and active member to be quite honest... Just decide the # of active member and then create discord group, for shitposting...xD

EDIT: So we don't have club sig? Mhhh... Interesting....
_Ako_Nov 18, 2016 2:40 PM
Nov 18, 2016 8:42 PM

Jul 2014
Remove the limit on user usage and giving mod more ability in moderation.
stop shutting the possibility of discussion just because it has potential to be a spam thread.
Nov 19, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2015
Gensan said:
Remove the limit on user usage and giving mod more ability in moderation.
stop shutting the possibility of discussion just because it has potential to be a spam thread.

Mods just don't reallly shut down if it's a possible spam thread. I mean if, as you know, they will sometimes edit stuff, like "explain why" to avoid simple listening thread topics, that is as you know, against forum.

The fact that it shuts down easily is because, of one, the overused thread as it is, and the fact that, thread creators themselves don't try to push the conversation outside the box, blame those thread creators who will put shit in AD or some forum, and then leave it as a dust. Thus it becomes, listening thread due to the nature of the thread creator and what the topic is(depends on the topic), if it is a possible good topic, but thread creator leaves it, it becomes dead fast.

In short, Mods have power, not to a certain extend, it depends in the nature of the thread it is. What mostly happens now are thread being moved because it is in a different forum or just lock because it is against the rule.

Thus, the restrictions everyone faces is the rules itself. If you want to make more accessible to anyone, somehow bend the rules. I don't know how though... xD
Nov 19, 2016 10:36 PM

Feb 2015
I have already posted it on comment function... But I'll do it here properly...

Not that our club will become any mainstream of some sort since we're still figuring out who's gonna pay for the wall we're gonna build... Quickly make a forum for new recruits, so we are all aware who's in and who's not...
Nov 24, 2016 2:09 PM

Dec 2014
Plans on recruiting more users for our army.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Nov 24, 2016 11:19 PM

Aug 2015
I don't even use discord that much these days, but if everyone is up for it, then why not? We'll need it sooner or later anyways...
Nov 25, 2016 6:04 AM

Feb 2015
Z-Dante said:
I don't even use discord that much these days, but if everyone is up for it, then why not? We'll need it sooner or later anyways...

Lol.... Either way, just post the key to the club... And make someone an admin if you're still inactive from shitposting and club. xD

But, I'd doubt that, it will go haywire if there no mod there... I mean it's just a few active members... What could go wrong with that? xD

Just make the necessary channel in discord. Like Introduction, Rule and Regulations( To be honest, we all know the rules because you guys break it), shitpost, general discussion( WTF?! Just make a shitposting channel... xD)
Nov 25, 2016 6:37 AM
Jul 2018
_Ako_ said:

But, I'd doubt that, it will go haywire if there no mod there... I mean it's just a few active members... What could go wrong with that? xD

Considering who the active members are.....

absolutely nothing, we're all good guys here :3
Nov 25, 2016 8:48 AM

Feb 2015
Darek said:
_Ako_ said:

Considering who the active members are.....

absolutely nothing, we're all good guys here :3

Yeah, I think having 3-4 member on discord is probably not really a good idea... xD

For now; this is better it doesn't take long time for others to respond since our club is still growing....
Nov 26, 2016 10:30 AM

Aug 2015
THE WEEKLY HIGH QUALITY DISCUSSION THREADS...!

Well, actually this was an idea which I had before I even opened this club...
If we want to improve the forums, then obviously we'll have to improve the quality of the threads there first. We'll need some threads which aren't too deep / hard but rather something fun where everybody can contribute and express their own opinions..

So here comes the idea, From our club we should discuss about and make a good quality thread each week in the forums to promote both good, healthy and fun discussions ( probably in either AD/CD, other boards work too)

The topic of the thread will be discussed and decided in the club beforehand and with everyone's agreement, someone from the club will open the thread in the appropriate board...

So, how does that sound? And what's your idea about it? :)
( Sorry, I'm not that good yet in properly wording stuff in English >.<)

Discuss the idea and feel free to add your own opinion too
Z-DanteNov 26, 2016 10:38 AM
Nov 26, 2016 10:42 AM

Aug 2014
@Z-Dante: Holy fuck an actual good idea???? O__O
I'm about to shed a tear ಥ_ಥ

I like it a lot ^^
I've been wanting to make a thread again too, but just can't think of anything >__<
I've only made two CD threads before :/
Never made any AD threads yet.
Nov 26, 2016 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
How do you define a good hentai
Why are lolis so kawai
Should lolicons be handed over to the police

These are a few from the top of my head.
Nov 26, 2016 10:45 AM

Aug 2015
Frostbytes said:
Why are lolis so kawai

Yea.. Dats nuff for today... =.=

Well make a separate thread about deciding the topic of the weekly discussions later... For now, what do you think about the idea I proposed.. Anything you want to add?
Nov 26, 2016 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
That is a nice idea... and a serious one... how will it turn out tho, we'll see...

hmmm, I wonder tho, how will we be able to make one each week? what if we ran out of ideas?

also aside from simply making such thread, It should be easy to read, well organized and not just spamming with text, tho I believe that it is a given.
Nov 26, 2016 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
Z-Dante said:
Frostbytes said:
Why are lolis so kawai

Well make a separate thread about deciding the topic of the weekly discussions later... For now, what do you think about the idea I proposed.. Anything you want to add?

Make a separate thread for ideas
Choose the best ones out of them
Then a members vote
Then the actual thread in AD/CD maybe

Oh yeah the forum games are meh too so new ideas are welcome there(even better if anyone wants to host it).
Nov 26, 2016 10:54 AM

Aug 2015
Darek said:
hmmm, I wonder tho, how will we be able to make one each week? what if we ran out of ideas?

also aside from simply making such thread, It should be easy to read, well organized and not just spamming with text, tho I believe that it is a given.
Well yeah.. Obviously.

And running out of ideas, I think that's less likely.. 1 week should be enough for some of us to find some idea.. And by discussing everyone's idea each week, we'll pick a single one. So others should ideas should still be left behind..

But if we truly run out of ideas, we'll just have to skip an week I guess..
Nov 26, 2016 11:26 AM

Aug 2015
Frostbytes said:
Z-Dante said:

Make a separate thread for ideas
Choose the best ones out of them
Then a members vote
Then the actual thread in AD/CD maybe

Oh yeah the forum games are meh too so new ideas are welcome there(even better if anyone wants to host it).

And I don't visit forum games that much these days, so can't say anything about that... But I guess we can work on that too..

@Illyricus, I think I'll leave the separate idea for discussions thread for you to make.. Can you handle that Illy kun? ^.^
Nov 26, 2016 12:11 PM

Feb 2015
Ardanaz said:
@Z-Dante: Holy fuck an actual good idea???? O__O
I'm about to shed a tear ಥ_ಥ

I like it a lot ^^
I've been wanting to make a thread again too, but just can't think of anything >__<
I've only made two CD threads before :/
Never made any AD threads yet.

Nah, just the thought of having a mod shitposting in AD isn't really a good thing... xD

@Z-Dante basically, you want to put the thread here, we discuss and then if everyone approves, someone will create the thread in AD?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Reviving this club

FragMentized - Jan 24, 2017

37 by FragMentized »»
Oct 14, 2019 10:51 PM

» ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:

FragMentized - Jun 4, 2017

5 by -Mooners- »»
Jan 25, 2019 10:20 AM

» General Chatting and discussion Thread..! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z-Dante - Nov 18, 2016

972 by Mkim »»
Mar 11, 2017 9:35 AM

Sticky: » 🌠Shit MAL Says! 🌠 ᕕ(ᐛ )ᕗ

Z-Dante - Dec 19, 2016

27 by removed-user »»
Jan 19, 2017 7:30 AM

» Introduction - Place your Oath here! :D

Z-Dante - Nov 19, 2016

22 by removed-user »»
Jan 9, 2017 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.