Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2015 3:23 AM

Apr 2013
This is a thread about cars that you currently own and cars in the past that you have owned. You can also talk about anything you're planning to get in the future.

Motorcycles also welcome!

EDIT:

2000 Nissan Maxima (daily driver)

2012 Hyundai Genesis 4-door

Not shown: 2002 Ford Taurus (currently for sale)

Previous: 2006 Toyota Corolla (now my little brother's)
iSheepAug 6, 2015 11:23 AM
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2015 3:27 AM

Nov 2014
Hey all! It's surprising to see a car club on MAL, I love talking about vehicles & know a lot about them, so if anyone needs advice or help you're all more than welcome to shout me a message!

Current vehicles;

'08 Ford Focus XR5 Turbo, turboback miltek system & Xenon headlights

'94 Ford Falcon Longreach, pure Australian muscle, with an engine swapped worked 308 windsor, loudest thing in my street.
Aug 6, 2015 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Oh, rest of the world. Why do you get better cars than America? :/
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Aug 6, 2015 3:30 AM

Nov 2014
iSheep said:
Oh, rest of the world. Why do you get better cars than America? :/

Hey! Don't be like that all the beast vehicles with v8's come from America. :p
Aug 6, 2015 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
I vent my frustrations on America's lack of hot hatches. I really wanted one but the only one you could get around here is the Civic Si or the GTI. I know I ended up getting a Maxima so it didn't matter but I wonder what I would've gotten if the hatchback selection was broader. :P
Aug 6, 2015 4:33 AM

Nov 2014
iSheep said:
I vent my frustrations on America's lack of hot hatches. I really wanted one but the only one you could get around here is the Civic Si or the GTI. I know I ended up getting a Maxima so it didn't matter but I wonder what I would've gotten if the hatchback selection was broader. :P

There's a wide variety here of Hatchbacks & such, I think Britain & Germany have the most Variety.

I'm a hatchback man myself, mines overpowered to the max, being front wheel drive & turbo it puts you in your seat, mine blows away my friends R34.

If you're interested in a hatch, I'd say GTI's are the way to go since the variety up there is little, except they hardly come in manual anymore unless you want to pay more $$$.
If you had a massive selection, Focus RS all the way!
Aug 6, 2015 6:15 AM

Nov 2013
94' Mazda Miata - FlyinMiata Stage 2 suspension (Koni), HPS pads + ATE TYP200 fluid, 205/50R15 Falken Azenis RT-615K + 15x7 Konig Lightning

Video:

Next mods planned: Racing seat, Roll-Bar, HP+ pads + Stainless brake lines, Headers + Exhaust, adjustable front ball-joint for more camber. But first I'll do some maintenance... Gotta change the trans and diff oil.
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Aug 6, 2015 9:09 AM

Dec 2014
Now: 2003 BMW 325i 5spd Manual (Stock everything *sad face)

Then: 1992 Toyota Camry V6LE Auto, 2002 Ford ZX2 5spd Manual, and (my baby RIP) 2001 Honda Accord LX AKA "Misty"

I had plans to turbocharge it, but it was totaled.

Future: 2006 Infiniti G35 (Nissan Skyline) 6spd Man. It will remain NA as long as possible. I want to reach 400BHP on internals alone (hopefully). I'm considering either keeping the VQ35 or swapping in an LS3. If I reach my limit with the VQ, I'll drop in a turbo.
MidnightLPAAug 6, 2015 9:28 AM
Aug 6, 2015 11:21 AM

Apr 2013
Alright cool, there's sunlight out! Not all of them but this is what I brought with me to college:

2000 Nissan Maxima (daily driver)

2012 Hyundai Genesis 4-door

Not shown: 2002 Ford Taurus (currently for sale)

Previous: 2006 Toyota Corolla (now my little brother's)
Aug 6, 2015 11:42 AM

Apr 2013
Silvianation said:
iSheep said:

There's a wide variety here of Hatchbacks & such, I think Britain & Germany have the most Variety.

I'm a hatchback man myself, mines overpowered to the max, being front wheel drive & turbo it puts you in your seat, mine blows away my friends R34.

If you're interested in a hatch, I'd say GTI's are the way to go since the variety up there is little, except they hardly come in manual anymore unless you want to pay more $$$.
If you had a massive selection, Focus RS all the way!

I had a list of cars I was considering along with the Maxima and the GTI was one, and that was my main issue with the GTI, most come in automatic now. It's currently a project for me, I want to add different mods to it but I'm also a bit indecisive. I haven't fully decided whether I want to keep it long-term or in six months when my insurance plan runs out. If I do, I might swap it for a WRX, a Civic Si, an Integra, or a 240 (go Japan!), but I figure I need to slim that down and find a car that doesn't get stolen as often and would still be fun-to-drive.

In that division I'd get a Miata, but I'm waiting until after I graduate college to get that. Just a goal I have.

LeveQ said:
94' Mazda Miata - FlyinMiata Stage 2 suspension (Koni), HPS pads + ATE TYP200 fluid, 205/50R15 Falken Azenis RT-615K + 15x7 Konig Lightning

Video:

Next mods planned: Racing seat, Roll-Bar, HP+ pads + Stainless brake lines, Headers + Exhaust, adjustable front ball-joint for more camber. But first I'll do some maintenance... Gotta change the trans and diff oil.

How's it like owning a Miata, speaking of those? Seems like you've got quite the list of mods for it too.
Aug 6, 2015 2:00 PM

Oct 2011
i drive a skyline B)

and my previous car was a 300zx TT

Aug 6, 2015 2:04 PM

Oct 2011
i have the varrstoen replicas of the work TE37s on my infinity. i can take a pic of them later

Aug 6, 2015 2:26 PM

Apr 2013
How's the 300ZX? That was on my list of cars before I got the Maxima since I wanted to VIP style a Z.
Aug 6, 2015 2:39 PM

Dec 2014
iSheep said:
How's the 300ZX? That was on my list of cars before I got the Maxima since I wanted to VIP style a Z.
No worries, the Maxima is the perfect canvas for VIP style.
Aug 6, 2015 2:45 PM

Apr 2013
MidnightLPA said:
iSheep said:
No worries, the Maxima is the perfect canvas for VIP style.

It is, but I wanted to VIP style a 2-door coupe. The 300ZX has a long body and I can get wider fenders so it seemed like the perfect car for it. :P
Aug 6, 2015 3:01 PM

Jan 2013
I owned a Renault which I don't remember its model exactly.. Currently we own a 2003 Mercedes Benz.
Aug 6, 2015 3:29 PM

Apr 2013
Klad said:
I owned a Renault which I don't remember its model exactly.. Currently we own a 2003 Mercedes Benz.

Nice. Got a picture of the Renault? I might be able to recognize the car. :P
Aug 6, 2015 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
iSheep said:
Klad said:

Naah we've sold it. Well if you insist I'm asking my pops tomorrow.
Aug 6, 2015 3:47 PM

Apr 2013
Klad said:
iSheep said:

I'm just curious so if you can find out that's cool. :P
Aug 6, 2015 4:20 PM

Oct 2011
iSheep said:
Its nice to have, i didnt really VIP mine. it was a bitch to work on tho. there was no space in the engine bay to work on

Aug 6, 2015 4:27 PM

Apr 2013
L0rdPrettyAviid said:
iSheep said:
Its nice to have, i didnt really VIP mine. it was a bitch to work on tho. there was no space in the engine bay to work on

I feared that answer. :/ I'd really love to VIP style one of those though, that would be sweet.
Aug 6, 2015 6:49 PM

Nov 2013
iSheep said:
How's it like owning a Miata, speaking of those? Seems like you've got quite the list of mods for it too.

Cheap and fun. But also sometimes frustrating, because it makes me want to drive fast and I can't do that on the road... Fast for me is way too fast for public roads.

But really, it's no different than a normal car for me. I don't have a family, I don't haul stuff around and I don't have a hundred friends to bring along. I can fit all my groceries just fine, gets decent gas mileage and it makes daily driving somewhat bearable since the driving inputs are so precise and fun (heel and toe for daaaaays !). And when it isn't blazing sunny outside I can put the roof down and enjoy the weather with some good weeaboo music (touhou is love).

And of course, track day bro ! It's fun to mess around with cars with 3-4 times the power >:)

So yeah, I'd say if you want a weekend car, or even a daily that you can deal with less practicability, go for it. Parts are cheap too, and you can do a lot to it to make it yours. It's just fun really. Tho I wouldn't mind having another 70hp or so. With that said, I have to get a winter beater, I used it two winters and that's enough, don't want the new suspension and the car to rust... Here we salt the roads so...
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Aug 7, 2015 12:21 AM

Dec 2014
LeveQ said:
iSheep said:

Cheap and fun. But also sometimes frustrating, because it makes me want to drive fast and I can't do that on the road... Fast for me is way too fast for public roads.

But really, it's no different than a normal car for me. I don't have a family, I don't haul stuff around and I don't have a hundred friends to bring along. I can fit all my groceries just fine, gets decent gas mileage and it makes daily driving somewhat bearable since the driving inputs are so precise and fun (heel and toe for daaaaays !). And when it isn't blazing sunny outside I can put the roof down and enjoy the weather with some good weeaboo music (touhou is love).

And of course, track day bro ! It's fun to mess around with cars with 3-4 times the power >:)

So yeah, I'd say if you want a weekend car, or even a daily that you can deal with less practicability, go for it. Parts are cheap too, and you can do a lot to it to make it yours. It's just fun really. Tho I wouldn't mind having another 70hp or so. With that said, I have to get a winter beater, I used it two winters and that's enough, don't want the new suspension and the car to rust... Here we salt the roads so...

I heard Miatas needed to stay near redline in low gears to maintain power during autocross or on tight tracks. Did it feel underpowered before the mods, or even after? Or was it sufficient?
Aug 7, 2015 1:44 AM

Nov 2014
LeveQ said:

Video:

Loving the Miata man, use to own one years ago.
Aug 7, 2015 3:26 AM

Jan 2013
iSheep said:
Klad said:

I'm just curious so if you can find out that's cool. :P
Found about it. renault 19 chamade 1991
Aug 7, 2015 4:30 AM

Nov 2013
MidnightLPA said:
I heard Miatas needed to stay near redline in low gears to maintain power during autocross or on tight tracks. Did it feel underpowered before the mods, or even after? Or was it sufficient?

Well, most cars are like that. It's just that some have enough torque to compensate ;)

The Miata starts getting good power at about 4500rpm, below that it's quite pathetic, hehe. 5000+ is where you want to be, ideally.

My car has stock power for now, only thing I'll do is headers and exhaust... Not enough money to do a swap or go force induction (either of those is at least 5000$ for quality stuff). The car is very slow, but it feels faster than it is because you are connected to what's going on. It's fairly loud inside the car too, and the engine LOVES to rev. Makes it quite enjoyable despite only having 130hp.

Silvianation said:
Loving the Miata man, use to own one years ago.

Cheers ! Great little car.
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Aug 7, 2015 7:37 AM

Apr 2013
Makes me want a Miata now. I can't get one now because I live in an apartment complex. ;-;
Aug 7, 2015 9:23 AM

Nov 2013
I do too, it's my only car :P
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Aug 8, 2015 11:56 PM

Apr 2013
LeveQ said:
I do too, it's my only car :P

Haha yeah, but I still need to haul shit around and having a two-seater doesn't help.

Next year though, I'll have enough money for one when 2016 hits for sure!
Aug 10, 2015 7:16 PM
Jan 2010
Ok I will only do a few of my cars I have owned within the last couple of years, and will limit it to my holdens (have owned a couple of other holdens but dont have nice pics of them). They are large pictures so please don't open spoilers if you have dialup.

The two above is my 1984 VK Holden Commodore has a full Peter Brock body kit, lots of work done was my daily and drift car (has coilovers shortshifter list goes on lots of money spent on it). Still own

My 1994 Holden Calais V6 3.8 Buick motor stage 2 shiftkit, lowered springs otherwise mostly stock. Still own

Ok here is my old 1971 HQ Holden One Tonner 3 sp trimatic gearbox and worked 253 V8 (and lowered alot) on the right is my old 2006 VZ Holden Crewman 175 Alloytec V6 was running a raptor supercharger and many many more expensive mods.
Aug 10, 2015 7:16 PM

Dec 2011
Cars:
1997 Subaru Legacy GT (sold)
2000 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 (RIP)
2014 Ford Fusion SE (sold after 3 months of having it)

Motorcycle:
2003 Suzuki SV650S (just sold)

Hoping to buy a BMW 335d with brown interior.

MAL has some nice cars!^
Aug 11, 2015 12:19 AM

Apr 2013
DarChronicle said:
Cars:
1997 Subaru Legacy GT (sold)
2000 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 (RIP)
2014 Ford Fusion SE (sold after 3 months of having it)

Motorcycle:
2003 Suzuki SV650S (just sold)

Hoping to buy a BMW 335d with brown interior.

MAL has some nice cars!^

You need a car for sure. And awesome, I'm not the only person who thought that!
Aug 13, 2015 2:11 PM

Aug 2015
1989 Pontiac Bonneville - sold
1988 Dodge Power Ram - sold
1967 Plymouth Fury - sold
1969 Plymouth Fury - sold
2000 Dodge Stratus - wife's car
2004 Kia Rio Cinco - my reliable driver 180,000 and still running without any mechanical issues. Sorry, I joined the car club and I only own an econo-station wagon, but I do a lot of my own work and have had a couple project cars, so I might be of help?
"More than the cherry blossoms,
Inviting a wind to blow them away,
I am wondering what to do,
With the remaining springtime."

-Asano Naganori
Aug 16, 2015 9:51 PM

Aug 2015
730 WHP '94 Baltic Blue Toyota Supra Turbo (original twin-turbo six-speed):

Mods:
SP Racing F1 Turbo Manifold
PTE 6-series turbo
SP Racing F1 Downpipe/Midpipe
HKS 4" Titanium Race Exhaust (+silencer, cus this thing is LOUD)
SP Intake Pipe
SP Charge Pipes
SP Race Front Mount Intercooler
Accufab 90mm Throttle Body
SP Race Intake Manifold
SP Fuel Rail
AEM V1 ECU
HKS Twin Power Ignition
HKS EVC Boost Controller
Valve Covers
Camgears
Pulleys
Tein Flex Coilovers
Built V160 six-speed transmission

'04 Sunlight Silver RX-8 6MT:

Mods:
Wheel spacers! (that's all...)

NWSAug 17, 2015 10:23 PM
Aug 16, 2015 9:59 PM

Apr 2013
SupraTurbo said:
730 WHP '94 Baltic Blue Toyota Supra Turbo (original twin-turbo six-speed):

Mods:
SP Racing F1 Turbo Manifold
PTE 6-series turbo
SP Racing F1 Downpipe/Midpipe
HKS 4" Titanium Race Exhaust (+silencer, cus this thing is LOUD)
SP Intake Pipe
SP Charge Pipes
SP Race Front Mount Intercooler
Accufab 90mm Throttle Body
SP Race Intake Manifold
SP Fuel Rail
AEM V1 ECU
HKS Twin Power Ignition
HKS EVC Boost Controller
Valve Covers
Camgears
Pulleys
Tein Flex Coilovers
Built V160 six-speed transmission

'04 Sunlight Silver RX-8 6MT:

Mods: Wheel spacers! (that's all...)

You win the thread.
Aug 16, 2015 10:18 PM

Aug 2015
iSheep said:
You win the thread.

LOL, thanks. There's some pretty cool rides on here already, nonetheless!
Aug 17, 2015 4:43 AM

Nov 2013
Boooooooooh, straightlines >:)

I kid I kid :P
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Aug 17, 2015 1:14 PM

Aug 2015
LeveQ said:

Haha, straight-line performance was really all I was expecting before I owned the car, and if it was really like that, I would've been more than happy. Now, in my few short months of ownership, I've found that it is more of an all-around performer that handles way beyond my previous expectations in tight situations.

As long as you remember to keep discipline on the throttle, it'll take any corner you want it to. However, if you're too hard on the gas over a corner, you will hella oversteer... especially if you are on boost.

Oh, and let's not forget about the braking. That stuff is legendary... IIRC, the Supra Turbo had a record braking 70 to 0 mph braking distance of 149ft in '97. It was beaten in '04 by the Carrera GT with 145ft. It's braking power seriously shows, to say the least.

So yeah, the car is meant mainly for straight line racing, but it'll take corners if you want it to. Still, if somebody came to me looking for the ideal track-racer, the Supra would probably be close to dead last on my list of recommendations due to its major issues with oversteer. I have the RX-8 for when I wanna tear it up in the corners, anyways :P

Also, that is one bitchin' Miata you have there. I know that the RX-8 has some serious handling capabilities, but it'd be caught dead trying to take on that lightweight beast in the corners.
NWSAug 17, 2015 1:20 PM
Aug 17, 2015 1:54 PM

Nov 2013
SupraTurbo said:
LeveQ said:

Haha, straight-line performance was really all I was expecting before I owned the car, and if it was really like that, I would've been more than happy. Now, in my few short months of ownership, I've found that it is more of an all-around performer that handles way beyond my previous expectations in tight situations.

As long as you remember to keep discipline on the throttle, it'll take any corner you want it to. However, if you're too hard on the gas over a corner, you will hella oversteer... especially if you are on boost.

Oh, and let's not forget about the braking. That stuff is legendary... IIRC, the Supra Turbo had a record braking 70 to 0 mph braking distance of 149ft in '97. It was beaten in '04 by the Carrera GT with 145ft. It's braking power seriously shows, to say the least.

So yeah, the car is meant mainly for straight line racing, but it'll take corners if you want it to. Still, if somebody came to me looking for the ideal track-racer, the Supra would probably be close to dead last on my list of recommendations due to its major issues with oversteer. I have the RX-8 for when I wanna tear it up in the corners, anyways :P

Also, that is one bitchin' Miata you have there. I know that the RX-8 has some serious handling capabilities, but it'd be caught dead trying to take on that lightweight beast in the corners.

Yeah, RX-8 is a great all-rounder. One of my simracing teammates used to have one, and another has one currently. Too bad the common folks caused it's extinction by not knowing what the hell they're doing.

Thanks, haha. The Mimi's a little slow on the straights, but it's quite good in the corners. On the video I put up I had trouble attacking corners properly, I realised that my front end link bushings popped out, so I basically had no front swaybar... Only the rear one. Made for a "lively" ride to say the least. Sure fun tho, haha.

I did a session recently but without the rear ARB connected, it was a lot better, I could brake much later, and traction in the last section was night and day, I could jump the kerbs like a BTCC driver and the thing would stick. Before it would always step out. Wasn't great in the corkscrew tho. I should get stronger bushings in a month or so though, so I'll actually have working swaybars ! Right now I'm murdering the protective rubber cover under the fenders because of the body-roll, lol...
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Aug 17, 2015 8:38 PM
Jul 2018
These are 3 trucks I used to own, and built.

01 GMC Sierra, bagged and bodied on 22"s, nitrogen setup, raised bedfloor, 5.3L V8, magnaflo exhaust, mild cam, and some other stuff.

97 Chevy S10, bagged and bodied on 20"s, shaved doors, tailgate, rollpan, taillights, and custom paint, full custom leather interior, all interior plastics painted to match, custom sheet metal bedfloor, and more. lol

97 Chevy with a 350, lowered 4/6 on 20"s, custom paint, shaved tailgate, some motor mods, smoothed and painted dash.

I've had a few more but those were my favorites, put a lot of time and money in them. I miss them ):
Aug 17, 2015 9:36 PM

Apr 2013
hardhitta71194 said:
These are 3 trucks I used to own, and built.

01 GMC Sierra, bagged and bodied on 22"s, nitrogen setup, raised bedfloor, 5.3L V8, magnaflo exhaust, mild cam, and some other stuff.

97 Chevy S10, bagged and bodied on 20"s, shaved doors, tailgate, rollpan, taillights, and custom paint, full custom leather interior, all interior plastics painted to match, custom sheet metal bedfloor, and more. lol

97 Chevy with a 350, lowered 4/6 on 20"s, custom paint, shaved tailgate, some motor mods, smoothed and painted dash.

I've had a few more but those were my favorites, put a lot of time and money in them. I miss them ):

Those are some sweet-ass trucks. How was the ride though? Those things look slammed as hell. D:
Aug 17, 2015 9:52 PM
Jul 2018
Those are some sweet-ass trucks. How was the ride though? Those things look slammed as hell. D:[/quote]

Thanks man! I'll post pics of my others tomorrow or sometime, and maybe some interior shots if anyone wants to see em.
The first 2 were air bagged, so they had adjustable suspension, you could hit switches and bring it back up to stock height. Kinda like hydraulics but different. Lol
Plus, and I ran a 4 link setup in the rear so that helped a lot.
Now, the last one, it wasn't bagged, just static dropped... That was pretty rough. haha Especially on Oklahoma roads.

I'm so stoked that I found an automotive club on here!
Aug 17, 2015 10:00 PM

Jun 2013
My first car was a 1990 Toyota 4Runner
Second car was a 1997 Honda Acord
Third car was a 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
Aug 17, 2015 10:30 PM

Aug 2015
hardhitta71194 said:
Especially on Oklahoma roads.

I'm from Oklahoma too (Edmond area)! If you ever see a blue Supra or a silver RX-8 roaming around, you'll know who it is!

Meanwhile, I'll be on the lookout for some sweet-looking trucks.
Aug 18, 2015 12:13 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, you guys have badass cars. I love them. Since my last post, I got rid of the BMW. My next DD car will be more modest & efficient (cheap and boring)--simply transportation. Maybe a Corolla or another Accord. Honestly, I hate my city's traffic so much, I may just use public transit & save money.

All is not lost though. I've decided to build a weekend track toy also. I don't know what yet...maybe Mazda, Nissan or Honda...Something light that can corner. For now, I'll keep my options open.
Aug 18, 2015 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
SupraTurbo said:
hardhitta71194 said:
Especially on Oklahoma roads.

I'm from Oklahoma too (Edmond area)! If you ever see a blue Supra or a silver RX-8 roaming around, you'll know who it is!

Meanwhile, I'll be on the lookout for some sweet-looking trucks.

Thanks man!
I'm not near Edmond often, but if ever I am you already know I'll be looking for a Supra! haha I don't think I've ever seen one in Ok before.
And OMG that Supra is gorgeous man.
My current ride is a black crew cab Chevy Colorado, lowered on black wheels, with a 5.3 v8 (;
Trying to decide if I want to bag it, or start on the motor...
Aug 18, 2015 11:56 PM

Apr 2013
MidnightLPA said:
I got rid of the BMW. My next DD car will be more modest & efficient (cheap and boring)--simply transportation. Maybe a Corolla or another Accord. Honestly, I hate my city's traffic so much, I may just use public transit & save money.

All is not lost though. I've decided to build a weekend track toy also. I don't know what yet...maybe Mazda, Nissan or Honda...Something light that can corner. For now, I'll keep my options open.

o/ You made a good decision!

On the other hand, if you need something cheap and boring for transport, get a Ford Taurus, 4th gen. No joke. I mention this to everyone not because I've had tons of them and know the car pretty well, but because it's easy to find with low miles in good running condition for under $2,000. That's actually part of the reason why I've had so many. If it gets you there and that's all you can ask for in that car, then do it.
Aug 19, 2015 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
iSheep said:
MidnightLPA said:
I got rid of the BMW. My next DD car will be more modest & efficient (cheap and boring)--simply transportation. Maybe a Corolla or another Accord. Honestly, I hate my city's traffic so much, I may just use public transit & save money.

o/ You made a good decision!

On the other hand, if you need something cheap and boring for transport, get a Ford Taurus, 4th gen. No joke. I mention this to everyone not because I've had tons of them and know the car pretty well, but because it's easy to find with low miles in good running condition for under $2,000. That's actually part of the reason why I've had so many. If it gets you there and that's all you can ask for in that car, then do it.

I can vouch for the Ford Taurus. I worked at a Ford Dealership, and old lady's would bring in a Taurus every now and then with like 300K still going strong!
Aug 19, 2015 4:31 PM
Jul 2018
Here are a few more pics I had on my computer.

Few more of my S10, the last pic has 2 of my buddies I helped build. A Porsche red 98 Chevy w/ Escalade front clip, and a 2wd 2 door blazer.

Front bags aired up, back down.

Few of my black truck.

My ex's GT, my 97, my buddies 06, and my buddies 300c SRT8 w/ a 6.1 hemi.

I got more but I would have to get them all off Facebook. Lol
Aug 19, 2015 4:40 PM

Apr 2013
Sick rides, man. Can't get enough of that S10 though, every angle still looking clean on that truck! The new owner must've been very lucky with that find.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What's the first mod you do?

removed-user - Sep 3, 2015

8 by Kirito-Dragneel »»
Apr 13, 2016 8:50 AM

» First car you ever drove

LeveQ - Aug 20, 2015

29 by Kirito-Dragneel »»
Apr 13, 2016 8:49 AM

» Tryna get a Bimmer, E46

iSheep - Sep 7, 2015

8 by iSheep »»
Sep 20, 2015 12:03 AM

» Using iPhones as brake pads.

MidnightLPA - Aug 28, 2015

6 by MidnightLPA »»
Sep 3, 2015 11:44 AM

» What got you into automotives?

removed-user - Aug 18, 2015

17 by removed-user »»
Aug 19, 2015 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.