Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2008 12:32 AM

Mar 2008
Hahahaha ok I'm Chichiri and I'm 18.

I love Romantic-Comedy, Romance, Drama, and Slice-of-Life genre.

I prefer reading Shoujo and picky at art style.

I'm Filipino.

Dumb in Math but excels in Science.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 30, 2008 2:19 AM

Feb 2008
Hey! Whats up?
I am 22! Im from Kazakhstan :D
I like everythin but horror stuff, Im not scared, jut don like it...
Mar 30, 2008 2:29 AM

Feb 2008
I'm Sophie and I'm 15.

I love Romance, Psychological, Horror, Magical Girl and Slice of Life genres.
Not too big on Shonen.

I'm the same as Chichiri, I love Shoujo but the characters have to be in a certain style :| I love Yuu Watase's, CLAMP and Peach Pits styles (I love the person who did NANA and Paradise Kiss' style as well but can't remember the name.)

I'm British.

My favorite subject is English and I want to take a degree in Creative Writing and Journalism =]
Mar 30, 2008 5:45 AM

Mar 2008
@Sunsir I don't like horror as well, although sometimes it's fun watching horror movies. But the real fun part begins after the movie ends, I can't sleep in my room with the light off, Hahaha how's that for randomness.

@Sophie I didn't know your into psychological and horror genre. You're opposite of me I suck at writing.
Mar 30, 2008 6:43 AM

Jan 2008
Zenn's details-

Real name= ?
Age= 15
Race= malay,british
Likes= anime
Dislikes= maths and bla bla.
Loved anime character= Mawari Zenigata
Favorite Anime= Clannad, Seto no hanayome, Nagasarete airantou and doujinwork
Favourite anime genres= comedy and romance(include ecchi)
RadeonMar 30, 2008 6:48 AM
"You want to live, don't you...? So live! As long as you're alive, live!" ~ Takeshi Kuranari
Mar 30, 2008 6:50 AM

Mar 2008
@Zenn yey for us who hates math which by the way always bore me to death. (so sorry to people who likes this subject).

I like Mawari, her and her rules and regulations are wack. Although she kinda look like haruhi (melancholy) a bit.

Mar 30, 2008 9:11 AM
Mar 2008
.im irish.=)

hehee.
i luv anime and cartoons
i luv butterflies
i luv rainbows
i luv ice cream, chocolates

hobbies: watching tv, surfing the internet, hanging w/ my friends, sleeping...

i like romance, comedy, fantasy, action genre anime
horror(not my type..its freaking me out)heheh

i really, really love the anime series "la corda d'oro"..after i watched it, i couldn't stop thiking about it..(geezz..)

ehehehe..
Mar 30, 2008 10:01 AM
Mar 2008
Sakura here = )

I'm Asian and most of my hobbies revolve around anime, manga, asian dramas and asian movies. My other hobbies include collecting anime figures and just some random cutsy stuff = )

I like all kinds of genres pretty much, as long as the story is not too disturbing/graphic and the storyline interests me. I mainly read shoujo though 'cuz I'm a sucker for romance and most shounen manga are just too long to collect for me at this point and time.
Mar 30, 2008 7:51 PM

Sep 2007
hmmm...Joanna, 21.
I tend to enjoy all genres, but i do prefer shoujo over shounen. I also agree with everyone that mathematics is incredibly boring. The only parts of math that I ever did enjoy were the proofs and to an extent algebra.
I'm polish, but I live in Canada.
Mar 30, 2008 7:59 PM

Mar 2008
Yeah I quite like Algebra as well although proof, not really.
Mar 30, 2008 8:52 PM

Jan 2008
I'm zheng and i'm 23

I like supernatural, comedy, slice-of-life, romance, mystery genres.

I read both shoujo and shonen manga but i don't collect them.

I'm chinese

Dumb in maths too, loves languages, hope to learn every language in this whole world
Mar 30, 2008 9:08 PM

Mar 2008
@id what other language(s) do you know.
Mar 30, 2008 9:37 PM

Jun 2007
I'm Jet, 21 (turning 22 this May 31) and I'm from the Philippines. I'm female, btw. Most people think I'm a guy because of the way I construct my sentences (I think) and my name.

I've been watching anime almost all my life, but I've only been serious about it for about 14+ years.

Favorite anime genres are slice of life, psychological, romance comedy. Fave manga genres are shoujo and slice of life.

Other anime related hobbies I have are going to cons (I go to at least one con per month), I love cosplaying (I only cosplayed once though cause cosplaying is expensive XD but I'll cosplay some more this year), drawing fan art, listening to j-music, and joining anime related forums.

I'm a fourth year college student, taking Legal Management, but I'm currently on a break. I got too stressed out and depressed XD but I'm okay now.

Other hobbies include fashion design, writing, drawing, singing, watching movies and television. You can check my profile if you want to know more.
^_^
Mar 30, 2008 10:06 PM

Jan 2008
@chichiriNoDa: though i said i want to learn all the languages, i haven't been studying much lately ^^' the only language i'm good at is chinese (mandrin, cantonese, hokkien etc) well, erm.. ok.. my bad, it's my first language, how can i not be good at it ^^; I also know malay (i'm living in malaysia), a little japanese, a little french, very little indian and i'm trying to learn russian and german now.

Mar 30, 2008 10:23 PM

Mar 2008
Wow pretty CoOl! You're learning a lot of language.

I'm fluent in Tagalog (Philippine official language) and Ilocano, can understand almost everything but speak a little (One of the many languages in Phil.). Speak decent English, a tad beginner for Japanese, and Some words in Korean hahahaha I really wanted to learn Korean.
Mar 30, 2008 10:47 PM

Jan 2008
lol, i wanted to learn korean too! well, all my mates are watching korean drama. Felt kind of left out when they start speaking 감사합니다 (thank you) and all i can say is you're welcome XD
Mar 30, 2008 10:54 PM

Mar 2008
Back in 9th grade I have lots of Korean friends and they taught me words which btw some of them I forgot. Well Gamsa Hamnida (thank you). How do you say you're welcome?
Mar 30, 2008 10:59 PM

Jan 2008
i said it liek 'you're welcome' in engrish! hahahahhahaha XD i don't know korean that's why ..
Mar 30, 2008 11:05 PM

Mar 2008
LoL I thought you knew! Anyway I see you're addicted to True Tears and Shigofumi. Well last anime lineuo I was really addicted to EF that's why it led me to watch True Tears cause TT reminds me of EF.
Mar 31, 2008 2:35 AM

Jan 2008
lol, too bad it already ended, and i'm currently undergoing depression because:
(click if you completed True tears)

but it was a wonderful ending.

oh, i think we are straying off the introduce yourself topic XD sorry sorry
Mar 31, 2008 10:08 AM

Feb 2008
id said:
lol, too bad it already ended, and i'm currently undergoing depression because:
(click if you completed True tears)

but it was a wonderful ending.

I hate H. with a passion!!!!
Mar 31, 2008 3:10 PM

Mar 2008
Hello I'm Yoru and I'm 18 I enjoy manga and anime preferably with action,romance, comedy, etc all into one. I read and watch more shoujo than I do shounen but I do enjoy a good shounen.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Mar 31, 2008 6:08 PM

Apr 2007
hi! I'm Kaycee (K.C) 16.
I really like anime and manga (collecting also), and things that revolve around japanese.

I like shounen, action/adventure, school-based, romance, etc. mostly more than one in a title.
Favorite manga creator = Yuu Watase

Hobbies are writing poetry, stories, music, violin, collecting stuff animals ^_^

I know a good decent bit in Japanese. Still doing Spanish ongoing of 7+ years. Want to learn Russian, and Latin. Might learn French.

Current favorite subjects = Literature & Biology

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Mar 31, 2008 6:14 PM

Mar 2008
Wow Spanish for 7 years. I like Biology too and everything about science.
Mar 31, 2008 7:29 PM

Sep 2007
chichiriNoDa said:
Yeah I quite like Algebra as well although proof, not really.

See with proofs....you don't really use them....they just prove theorems in mathematics and because they don't involve me doing the same thing over and over again and actually are quite fascinating, I like them. I mean I admire the way theorems are proved in mathematics, if you go through the steps you can't deny the theorem. On the other hand I love novels, but I hate the way metaphors are imposed upon the novels. Just because there are a bunch of references to a dog for example, doesn't mean there is some hidden message or that what you see is what is intended.....i think English, the subject, exaggerates metaphors.
Mar 31, 2008 8:44 PM

Jan 2008
lol, talking about proving, there was a famous physicist who calculated the envelope to this whole universe. All the steps and theorems are very logical and there's nothing wrong with them. After he completed the deriavation, he found an equation (very long equation) to calculate the diameter to this envelope of the universe. Everyone was fascinated and he became famous.
So, after some time, some guy that got nothing better to do, thought the equation was interesting. So he substitute all the variables and constants into the equation and started calculating the value of the diameter. In the end he found out that the diameter to the envelope of this whole universe with all the galaxies was:

I don't know how true this is but i heard it from a trusted source.
Mar 31, 2008 9:21 PM

Mar 2008
The heck the answer was too short, I thought it would be a great diameter since it's talking about universe. Hahahaha totally random!!!!
Mar 31, 2008 9:50 PM

Jan 2008
Hi ! my name is Deena :D and I'm 19 *in 1 month from now ToT* and I'm an anime/manga freak :D good to be here and meet you all :D
Mar 31, 2008 10:22 PM

Jan 2008
@chichiriNoDa: yup, theorems are important, but experimental results are also important too

Hi Deena!! I'm an anime/manga freak too :D and i love your avatar XD
Apr 1, 2008 5:43 PM

Sep 2007
@id
lol. never heard of this before, but 20cm is definitely not right :P
yups, experimental data is important, i agree.
on another note.....has anyone ever been able to memorize all the biological names of all kingdoms, families, species, ect? This was the only part of biology that I disliked.
Apr 1, 2008 6:12 PM

Mar 2008
@soaring, Wait are you talking about the monera, fungi, eukaryote/procaryote, stuff like that?
Apr 1, 2008 7:14 PM

Feb 2008
Um... hi! I'm Meredith but online I'm usually just Mer. I'm pretty boring but I have my random moments. Oh yeah. I'm 20 but don't really act like it. I was born in South Korea but adopted to the U.S. when I was a few months old.

I adore manga to an extreme. I can be picky about my manga. Sometimes I think I don't like art style and will quit reading something only to try again later. Or I'll stay up until I finish reading a manga despite the fact that it is not going anywhere and it's 5 AM.

I think that's about it...

Oh yeah! To LolitaDecay:
Have you tried Gokinjo Monogatari? It's also by Ai Yazawa and is about Mikako and her days at Yazawa Arts school. It's kinda like a prequal to ParaKiss.
Apr 1, 2008 7:17 PM

Mar 2008
Hi Mer!!!! thanks for accepting, so your Korean?!? CoOL.
Apr 1, 2008 8:22 PM

Jan 2008
Hi Mer!! anyong haseiyo! teach me korean XD
@soaring_wing: no way, i hate biology lol
Apr 1, 2008 8:44 PM

Aug 2007
I'm Matoko!! 17 years old and a junior in highschool.

I love Shoujo mangas, romance and comedy too.Also mangas that have a darker element are also a fav of mine.

I'm proud of my heritage; being German, Irish, Scottish, Danish, English, and Jamaican. Yes that makes me a white Jamaican

I love and excell in art. Well, maybe not excell but I'm good at it.
MatokoApr 1, 2008 8:49 PM

Id quod factum est, infectum esse potest.
(What has been done can be undone)
Apr 1, 2008 10:18 PM

Feb 2008
To chichiriNoDa
Yup. Born in Ulsan, South Korea.

To id
Sorry, I don't know any Korean. I came over to the U.S. when I was about 3.5 months old.
Apr 1, 2008 11:02 PM

Jan 2008
Hi Matoko!! ^^ i love arts too, so are you planning to take a degree in arts?

@mer: T-T but thanks anyway :D chichiri can teach me korean, i think.. lol
Apr 2, 2008 12:31 AM

Jan 2008
wow i read through the comments and i'm like THE oldest one here. ~,~` oh well. i don't really act my age anyway.

hey everyone, my name is Andrea and i'm 24 (born on jan 13 on a friday ^^). i live in the US - memphis, tennessee to be exact, the city is not very big but i'm not scared that anyone will find me, lol.

hmmm, let's see, more about me. well, i'm a living and working artist. i graduated from memphis college of art in '05 and high school in '02. i didn't really have any problems with any subject but art was my favorite, obviously. (yeah i loved school way to much). i majored in drawing but i do all kinds of things; mixed media, painting, sculpture, fibers (weaving and surface design), printmaking, paper-making, metal work, wood-working, graphic work. i don't know how to weld or glass-blow but i plan to learn.

i love the asian culture and collect dishes, dolls, and lots of trinkets. i also collect italian masks. they are soooo beautiful. i also like eating japanese, korean, and chinese dishes - aside from american and italian foods. and i'm a pretty good cook. ^^

i have every nintendo console ever (though some are really old and don't work anymore x.x). i love my wii and just got super smash bros brawl. i also have zelda, mario galazy, paper mario, no more heroes, and a few others that i can't think of at the moment. oh and i love star fox, ><. i have a ps and ps2. i love final fantasy games. jrpgs are the bomb. and a ds.

i have two computers and a laptop so you can see i LOVE computers. i love playing on them which i do more than probably anything else - even breathing. lol.

i have a really wonderful boyfriend who's learning computer networking and LOVES video games, especially his xbox. so you see we have a lot in common. ^^

i love, and collect, all kinds of anime and manga, and see and read everything i can get my hands on. (my lists have yet to have everything i've read and seen added to it. it takes too long and i'm kinda lazy sometimes.) actually i should say that i am obsessed with anime. i've been watching it for over 16 years. i collect sailormoon figurines, too ^^

my hobbies. well, aside from the obvious, i write fanfiction (though it's been slow lately since i was in a car wreck and fractured my left wrist. i'm sorta sad about it but i'll live. ^^), read books, build webpages (i know html, some java, css, trying to php), swim, love the outdoors, and play video games (and watch of course ^^). i also make avatars, banners, wallpapers, textures and brushes just for fun. hehehe, i do waaaayyy too much stuff but i like to keep busy. ^^

sorry for the long description. anyway, that's all i can think of although i know there's more. :P

Apr 2, 2008 1:14 AM

Jan 2008
whoa Yukihime, you do do alot of things, from art work to manufacturing, i was really surprise that you wanted to learn glass-blow cause i wanted to learn that too. and you got everything i wanted >< all nintendo console, wii, ps, ps2 and you're probably planning to get a ps3. are you sure you're in the right club? your life is so interesting.. just kidding lol XD

Sorry to hear about the car wreck, how's your left wrist now?

btw i had fun reading through your descripstion, it's detailed, not long ^^
Apr 2, 2008 1:40 AM

Jan 2008
id said:
whoa Yukihime, you do do alot of things, from art work to manufacturing, i was really surprise that you wanted to learn glass-blow cause i wanted to learn that too.

yeah, it's a really an under appreciated artform. a few years ago, i was in wisconsin and visited the milwaukee art museum. there was an absolutely beautiful piece of glass art by DALE CHIHULY. well, it was more like lots and lots of individual pieces that were put together. i feel in love. ^^ i really really want to learn but my school didn't offer it. you can check out these videos. the first is what i saw, the others are cool too. Isola di San Giacomo in Palude Chandelier II, 2000, NYC Botanical Gardens, Fairchild Gardens

id said:
and you got everything i wanted >< all nintendo console, wii, ps, ps2 and you're probably planning to get a ps3.

i do want a ps3, but i can't dish out the $600 bucks for it, >< what was sony thinking!?

id said:
are you sure you're in the right club? your life is so interesting.. just kidding lol XD

wah~! thanks. lol. yeah, i do get bored from time to time.

id said:
Sorry to hear about the car wreck, how's your left wrist now?

it still hurts. i gotta keep it in a split for another 6 weeks or so. i hope no longer, >< thanks for asking. ^^

id said:
btw i had fun reading through your descripstion, it's detailed, not long ^^

thanks. i read back over it and thought, damn, i'm long-winded. lol.

Apr 2, 2008 2:02 AM

Jan 2008
True tears? Sounds similar to Shining tears. I am confused.
"You want to live, don't you...? So live! As long as you're alive, live!" ~ Takeshi Kuranari
Apr 2, 2008 3:23 AM

Jan 2008
yukihime said:
i do want a ps3, but i can't dish out the $600 bucks for it, >< what was sony thinking!?

exactly! but ps3 does have a very small and powerfull processor, saw it in a news article some time ago that there was a research program from some university that plans to use that processing power to help out the calculations, something like the seti@home program.

yukihime said:

it still hurts. i gotta keep it in a split for another 6 weeks or so. i hope no longer, >< thanks for asking. ^^

must've been a serious accident to take such a long time to heal, as an artist, the wrist is very important, hope you get well soon ^^

yukihime said:
yeah, it's a really an under appreciated artform.

yea sadly, not many appreciate that. thanks for the links! :D
Apr 2, 2008 5:26 AM

Aug 2007
id said:
Hi Matoko!! ^^ i love arts too, so are you planning to take a degree in arts?

Hi id!

That's my plan for now. But there's a chance I might change it. I'm might try getting a degree in architecture instead.

Id quod factum est, infectum esse potest.
(What has been done can be undone)
Apr 2, 2008 6:13 AM

Mar 2008
Hi Yukime nice meeting you!
I hope you can learn how to weld glasses. I love draing although I'm not good at it but I'm trying to improve.
I see you love asian cultures, same here!
Wow all the nintendo console ever created, I think I only owned GB SP, DS and Game Cube.
I love my computer too, cause it's my first time to have one.
I wish I have money so that I can buy every manga and anime.
Yeah like id said sorry to hear about your accident. I hope it'll get better.
Thanks for introducing yourself.
Apr 2, 2008 6:17 AM

Mar 2008
Zenn said:
True tears? Sounds similar to Shining tears. I am confused.

True Tears and Shining Tears are different. TT is a drama/romance anime that focuses on love story. While Shining Tears is a action/adventure/fantasy so they are both different genre. Maybe you thought they're similar because of the Tears in the title.
Apr 2, 2008 8:51 AM

Jan 2008
Hiya coral-chan! welcome to the club ^^v
Apr 2, 2008 1:25 PM

Sep 2007
chichiriNoDa said:
@soaring, Wait are you talking about the monera, fungi, eukaryote/procaryote, stuff like that?

Yupps.....and species are ridiculously long =___=
I took one biology lecture a few years ago, which dealt with classification and boy was it hellish trying to remember all the names >___< So I decided to ask randomly if anyone was a walking bio dictionary lol.

Matoko said:

I love and excell in art. Well, maybe not excell but I'm good at it.

I love art too, but I'm not really good at it....I draw for fun and stress relief. Although I have a bad habit of doodling all over my notebook XD BTW, your avatar is beautiful.

yukihime said:

i have every nintendo console ever (though some are really old and don't work anymore x.x). i love my wii and just got super smash bros brawl. i also have zelda, mario galazy, paper mario, no more heroes, and a few others that i can't think of at the moment. oh and i love star fox, ><. i have a ps and ps2. i love final fantasy games. jrpgs are the bomb. and a ds.

YEY!!! more fellow gamers!!! Although I'm more of a handheld gamer....i just love my DS :) I do have a Wii and PS2, but I refuse to get a PS3 because its so darn expensive.....maybe if the price goes down a few hundreds -____-
I'm really excited about FFTA2 (final fantasy tastics A2) for DS.....i loved the GBA version. My favourite video game genres are RPG, SRPG, Strategy, Adventure (click & point, and the like). I don't mind Action RPGs, but I do prefer regular RPGs over them.
Apr 2, 2008 6:16 PM

Mar 2008
@Jo, Me too I hate that topic it's so hard to remember especially the names of the bactria, eukaryotes/procaryotes species. It's complicated and I can't memorize them.
Apr 2, 2008 7:05 PM

Feb 2008
yukihime said:
id said:
whoa Yukihime, you do do alot of things, from art work to manufacturing, i was really surprise that you wanted to learn glass-blow cause i wanted to learn that too.

yeah, it's a really an under appreciated artform. a few years ago, i was in wisconsin and visited the milwaukee art museum. there was an absolutely beautiful piece of glass art by DALE CHIHULY. well, it was more like lots and lots of individual pieces that were put together. i feel in love. ^^ i really really want to learn but my school didn't offer it. you can check out these videos. the first is what i saw, the others are cool too. Isola di San Giacomo in Palude Chandelier II, 2000, NYC Botanical Gardens, Fairchild Gardens

In Branson, Missouri there's this place called Silver Dollar City and there's a shop there where you can actually stand and what someone do glass blowing. I've been there twice and watching was amazing.
Apr 3, 2008 1:54 AM

Jan 2008
id said:
exactly! but ps3 does have a very small and powerfull processor, saw it in a news article some time ago that there was a research program from some university that plans to use that processing power to help out the calculations, something like the seti@home program.

O.O wow. i haven't heard about that. it's pretty crazy. my bf has been drooling over the Metal Gear Solid 4 & Ninja Gaiden 2 game while i'm drooling over FF13.

id said:
must've been a serious accident to take such a long time to heal, as an artist, the wrist is very important, hope you get well soon ^^

yeah it is but i was lucky. i'm right handed and i hurt my left wrist. ^^ i was really relieved, i don't know what i'd do if i couldn't draw, ~X,X~ probably go crazy, lol.

id said:
yea sadly, not many appreciate that. thanks for the links! :D

your welcome.

chichiriNoDa said:
Hi Yukime nice meeting you!
Yeah like id said sorry to hear about your accident. I hope it'll get better.

thanks for the invite and thanks for your concern, ^^

soaring_wings said:
YEY!!! more fellow gamers!!! Although I'm more of a handheld gamer....i just love my DS :) I do have a Wii and PS2, but I refuse to get a PS3 because its so darn expensive.....maybe if the price goes down a few hundreds -____-
I'm really excited about FFTA2 (final fantasy tastics A2) for DS.....i loved the GBA version. My favourite video game genres are RPG, SRPG, Strategy, Adventure (click & point, and the like). I don't mind Action RPGs, but I do prefer regular RPGs over them.

FFTA2 = me too! although i suspect that my bf will be stealing it to play more than me >,>

meri_nicole said:
In Branson, Missouri there's this place called Silver Dollar City and there's a shop there where you can actually stand and what someone do glass blowing. I've been there twice and watching was amazing.

cool. know a couple of people and have watched before. it really is amazing to see them do it and so quickly to. ><

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Discuss/Talk and ask about random things. (manga or anime) ( 1 2 )

chichiriNoDa - Mar 31, 2008

76 by soaring_wings »»
Nov 16, 2008 1:30 PM

» Random stuff you wanna post

k3im0 - May 28, 2008

5 by chichiriNoDa »»
Sep 20, 2008 9:30 PM

» What is you're ideal story?

chichiriNoDa - Mar 30, 2008

14 by Zelos64 »»
Sep 19, 2008 4:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.