3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
10 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 8:46 AM
Oct 2022
LOL, Shi Hao called him Xiao Lu Zhi Ning Chuan!
Nice to see all 3 Shi brothers together. Hope they resolve their conflicts and reunite as one Shi family in the end.

BTW, any Chinese viewers Western viewers knowledgeable in Chinese myths here? The 4 Giants reminds me of the 4 heavenly gods seen in Chinese temple.
AnastasiaWunMay 30, 8:59 AM
May 30, 8:57 AM
Oct 2022
Can someone please help me understand. Who is that white haired guy talking to his mother(?) at the last part of #165? Is that Xiao Lu Zhi? I rewatched the last part of #164. It seems he made a double body.. So, the one in #165 who got killed is just one of the dual body, right? I'm confused!?
AnastasiaWunMay 30, 9:17 AM
May 30, 10:44 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to AnastasiaWun
LOL, Shi Hao called him Xiao Lu Zhi Ning Chuan!
Nice to see all 3 Shi brothers together. Hope they resolve their conflicts and reunite as one Shi family in the end.

BTW, any Chinese viewers Western viewers knowledgeable in Chinese myths here? The 4 Giants reminds me of the 4 heavenly gods seen in Chinese temple.
@AnastasiaWun Yeah probably inspired from the Four Heavenly Kings.
May 30, 10:50 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to AnastasiaWun
Can someone please help me understand. Who is that white haired guy talking to his mother(?) at the last part of #165? Is that Xiao Lu Zhi? I rewatched the last part of #164. It seems he made a double body.. So, the one in #165 who got killed is just one of the dual body, right? I'm confused!?
@AnastasiaWun Yes, Ning Chuan. Probably a brief history of his story in the next episode. And yes it was his second spirit body. Nothing confusing. Maybe you just have terrible subtitle
May 31, 6:56 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to JordioJoystar
@AnastasiaWun Yes, Ning Chuan. Probably a brief history of his story in the next episode. And yes it was his second spirit body. Nothing confusing. Maybe you just have terrible subtitle
@JordioJoystar oh no! Shi Hao will have to fight the real body again!?! Hope he can still beat him then.
May 31, 7:39 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to AnastasiaWun
@JordioJoystar oh no! Shi Hao will have to fight the real body again!?! Hope he can still beat him then.
@AnastasiaWun Err.. I can't say so much. It will be a damn spoiler. And no it wasn't any of Stone brothers either.
May 31, 9:21 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to JordioJoystar
@AnastasiaWun Err.. I can't say so much. It will be a damn spoiler. And no it wasn't any of Stone brothers either.
@JordioJoystar Oh ok. I'll prep myself for the worst 👌🍻
May 31, 9:49 AM

Dec 2018
Holy cow, epic episode! Watching the three brothers together was insane, how many revelations did we get in just one episode?
May 31, 11:18 AM
Jun 2021
StateofOhayo said:
Holy cow, epic episode! Watching the three brothers together was insane, how many revelations did we get in just one episode?

I know. It’s so satisfying tho and the fights are really good
Jun 1, 7:40 PM

May 2016
Great epic fight and episode. The Shi clan flexing their might.
Aug 3, 5:45 PM

Aug 2010
They gave us an extra long episode with a new opening song. Shi Hao removed his disguise and is now showing his real face and he's still very handsome. He reunited with Qin Hao and Shi Yi. It was nice to see them fight together to beat Ning Chuan though that was not his real body.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 182 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Yesterday

0 by JordioJoystar »»
Yesterday, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 181 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Sep 19

0 by JordioJoystar »»
Sep 19, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 180 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - Sep 12

8 by AnastasiaWun »»
Sep 14, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 174 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Aug 2

3 by MartwyBiedronek »»
Sep 12, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Wanmei Shijie Episode 179 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Sep 5

0 by JordioJoystar »»
Sep 5, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.