3It was OK
25.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
25.0%
Average 3.3
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2018 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Kobayakawa kid needs to learn to watch the ball more. Ryoma Echizen could probably teach her a thing or two.
Dec 30, 2021 5:22 PM

Aug 2020
I often complained about how stupidly lazy some harem anime/hentai are where girls basicly fall in love with the MC for no reason at all but this one has to be one of the worst I have seen in a while. "Hey, I watched you play tennis from a window so that's why I like you. Have sex with me." is basicly what the blonde said *sigh*. If the plot is shit at the very least I expect the H scenes to be somewhat decent but even they were horrible. As if a softcore sex H scene wasn't bad enough, they also did it under a blanket so you can see as little as possible.

Boring generic MC, lazy harem, weak H scenes. It's just the very 1st episode and it's already going off with a bad start.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dousou Kai Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 8, 2018

4 by AlekAlek »»
Mar 24, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Dousou Kai Episode 3 Discussion

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 5:59 PM

Poll: » Dousou Kai Episode 2 Discussion

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.