Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2010 4:18 PM

Sep 2009
YAY~!!
A lot of people has join ^^
Hmm... It's interesting that there isn't many people claiming fashinable characters such as Doitsu or Nihon... or Romano... or Korea... but instead they're claiming Iceland (as awesome as unknown xD) or Belarus. Not that I'm complaining though ^^

My detachable would be Austria, btw.

'~._A'le~en~Ciel_.~'
Jun 5, 2010 12:56 AM

Aug 2009
Ale-en-Ciel said:
YAY~!!
Hmm... It's interesting that there isn't many people claiming fashinable characters such as Doitsu or Nihon... or Romano... or Korea... but instead they're claiming Iceland (as awesome as unknown xD) or Belarus. Not that I'm complaining though ^^

talk about it... you are right.. o.O That's why somehow there's something missing,.. i hope someone would claim them sooner.. D:

Akward_Turtle said:
Could....could I be Egypt? That is, if anyone doesn't mind. But I can't start Role playing this weekend because I'm grounded, but I'll start on Monday.

I love Turkey more

Australia said:
BRabbit said:
Korea-Kimchi said:

I should of roleplayed as one of the Nordics >_<

me, I want to be norway but I am bad at it. >>

I'm sure you're not bad! ;A; I think I'm bad at roleplaying but I still do it anyway. :'D! Just cause it's fun.

lol I am not good playing other character than England nor Spain, because they are already my character. Especially England. <3
no I am not a pedo
Jun 5, 2010 9:57 AM

Apr 2010
@ iDie4MyRights...

It would be hella funny XD...

Greece: NUUUU. NUUU TURKEY @^@

An yays for teh nuu members and LAYOUT FTW.
"As soon as I make my start, the world expands!" -- Shissou
Jun 5, 2010 10:20 AM

Apr 2010
Ale-en-Ciel said:
YAY~!!

My detachable would be Austria, btw.

I don't really like Korea because he made Koreans look bad(claiming Kiku and Yao's "breast", saying that everything was made by Korea)...maybe thats why Korea's government was upset about. (I'm Korean so I feel kinda bad)
I would like to see Korea in Hetalia...but...why I am talking about this...
WORLD CUP~ hah Korea is going against Greece *looks above this post*
and my detachable will be Prussia since I'm not good roleplaying him...can we switch characters? like give up a character and roleplay as a different one

Jun 5, 2010 11:55 AM

Aug 2009
Korea-Kimchi said:

I don't really like Korea because he made Koreans look bad(claiming Kiku and Yao's "breast", saying that everything was made by Korea)...maybe thats why Korea's government was upset about. (I'm Korean so I feel kinda bad)
I would like to see Korea in Hetalia...but...why I am talking about this...
WORLD CUP~ hah Korea is going against Greece *looks above this post*
and my detachable will be Prussia since I'm not good roleplaying him...can we switch characters? like give up a character and roleplay as a different one

so you are koreans.. =v=
ahh I get it~ I dont like Korea either.. I mean the character!

uhh the last question.
for my views, you cant give up a character because you already choose it and think about the characterization deeply wether you can or not.
Jun 5, 2010 4:08 PM

Sep 2009
Yes, I understand how you feel about Korea (I have italian blood so... xD), but I don't dislike Feliciano because of that... of course, he has most of the worst qualities of italians (and I myself share a couple of those peculiarities, like my endless love for pasta or the fact that I do strange movements out of the blue and thus) but that is just what a parody is... Parody is suppose to take the worst of something and mock about it so people laugh. I don't really care about the character of Korea (nothing personal, its just that the funny characters don't cause any effect on me; I don't care about USA either, Italy is the only exception just because of Chibitalia is emetically cute xD), but I think he has the same role in Asia that USA has in America and Denmark on Europe: to be the cocky funny characters of their continent and that's to be expected because that's a vital character for any comedy =/ Korean should be happy that the author made your country so unbelievably ridiculous xD I mean, I DO can imagine USA so ridiculous to think of himself as the hero that will save the entire world, but I can't possibly think Korea really thinks of himself as the one who originated everything... About the breast thing: I don't feel like it truly was a territorial matter; I think that's just an attempt to have a funny perverted character in the comic, just like those pervy old mans that always appears in comedies that flirt with girls and see under their skirts or whatever... And you can't really be mad at that since we also have a sadomasochism lover such as Ludwig and a gay-pr0n fan such as Hungary... I mean, COME ON! xD

Anyway, this post is already long enough xD I just mentioned Korea as a popular character because lots of girls likes him (maybe because of the censoreship or whatever... who understands fangirls? xD)
In my opinion, I think Korea has a very good -cute- feature: he ships China ^^ not like others that hurted him and ran... Korea respects his older brother to the point of call him "aniki" and he seems to love him very much, the troubles he causes him are just to get his attention ^^
Besides, Korea is shown as a very handsome and charming guy (the strip when China tried to take an embarrasing photo of him xD) just like the actors and singers of his huge media industry o_o That's quite amazing!

PD: God! This really was long and off-topic o_O I am so very sorry... Thi won't happen again, sorry!
Ale-en-CielJun 5, 2010 4:21 PM

'~._A'le~en~Ciel_.~'
Jun 6, 2010 10:08 AM

May 2010
Err.../pokes head in

Hey guys, is it possible that I could steal Kiku? (I ship him and Greece, by the way, but if anyone has a problem with that I can RP anything else.)

To burst into the topic, I totally agree with Ale-en-Ciel. Korea is one of the most fun hetalia characters. I'm Canadian, and while I disagree that Canada is that not well-known, it is indeed a parody, and I find it adorable and hilarious.

(I feel like I'm doing this wrong, tell me if I am D:)
Jun 6, 2010 10:28 AM

Jun 2010
QueenChocoFace said:
Err.../pokes head in

Hey guys, is it possible that I could steal Kiku? (I ship him and Greece, by the way, but if anyone has a problem with that I can RP anything else.)

To burst into the topic, I totally agree with Ale-en-Ciel. Korea is one of the most fun hetalia characters. I'm Canadian, and while I disagree that Canada is that not well-known, it is indeed a parody, and I find it adorable and hilarious.

(I feel like I'm doing this wrong, tell me if I am D:)

Yay Chocofaceeee~ *hug* Don't worry, you're doing it right. Greece was waiting for a Kiku~ XD
Jun 6, 2010 2:47 PM

May 2010
Aah, thaank youu. /hugs back

So, do I run straight into the RP or go through some magical procedure? I'm just scared because my name isn't on the taken list yet.
Jun 6, 2010 2:52 PM

Jun 2010
Go for it! I'm sure it'll be updated soon, I'm sure nobody will mind if you start now~ It's just that only one person can edit it, so until they're online Kiku won't be there. But you already claimed him so he's yours. XD
Jun 6, 2010 2:57 PM

May 2010
Alright, thank you so much ;33; <333
I can't wait to get started, I'm really holding back the urge to jump around squealing in real life, geez XD
Jun 6, 2010 9:53 PM

Apr 2010
:3 Yayz, we has a Japan!
Jun 6, 2010 11:35 PM

Aug 2009
QueenChocoFace said:

So, do I run straight into the RP or go through some magical procedure? I'm just scared because my name isn't on the taken list yet.

Finally Kiku's here!!!! *V*
Jun 7, 2010 1:07 AM

Sep 2009
Okaeri nasai, Kiku! ^^
Heracles's been waiting for you ;)

'~._A'le~en~Ciel_.~'
Jun 7, 2010 9:08 AM

Mar 2010
Yay!! Kiku, poor Hawaii isn't as lucky as Greece though, she's scared of Japan. (Pearl Harbor XD) BTW Konekochan, you're lucky that I didn't choose Turkey-kun. ;P
"Kimi wa oujo boku wa meshitsukai
Unmei wakatsu aware na futago
Kimi wo mamoru sono tame naraba
Boku wa aku ni datte natte yaru."
-Kagamine, Len ~Servant of Evil~
Jun 7, 2010 2:06 PM

May 2010
(Forgive if this is a double-post, Iunno if it posted or not before D:)

Thanks everyoneeee~ 8DD
Hmm, scared? How do you want me to react to that?
Jun 8, 2010 7:36 PM

Apr 2010
@iDie4MyRights: XP SHADDUP. [Lolz]

Greece: We don't need a Turkey. Stupid wooly face.
Jun 9, 2010 8:54 AM

Mar 2010
@Konekochan Don't be so sour, Turkey's awsome. @QueenChocoface I'm not sure, Hawaii's just scared of Japan because of Pearl Harbor, that's also why she likes America is because he helped her.
Jun 9, 2010 2:24 PM

Apr 2010
[SO WHAT]

Greece: No Turkey, no Turkey, no Turkey!
Jun 9, 2010 4:00 PM

Apr 2010
WE NEED....FINLAND FOR CHRISTMAS CHEERS! :D

Jun 10, 2010 4:37 PM

Apr 2010
Finland! :3
Jun 11, 2010 2:09 PM

Mar 2010
Yeah, we need a Finland. I also don't like Greece much because I'm Greek and he's kinda a steriotype that Greeks are lazy TT-TT Same with France because I'm French and I'm not perverted (mostly XD)
Jun 12, 2010 9:22 AM

Apr 2010
I really wish there was an Ireland. XD
Jun 12, 2010 6:14 PM

May 2010
We need more people in general ;A;

Alright, I'll just act polite and apologetic, I guess? /terrible RPer ;a;
Jun 13, 2010 6:53 PM

Apr 2010
That would be fine. ^-^
Oh, here is more on Japan if you need help: http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Honda_Kiku
Jun 16, 2010 4:58 PM

May 2010
Pff, thank you 8D
I already knew of that page, but I rarely check it...new information yay~ 8D
<333
Jun 16, 2010 5:51 PM

Apr 2010
^-^ Yay!
Jun 16, 2010 7:26 PM

Apr 2010
lol this post is like a chat room xD

Jun 16, 2010 7:54 PM

May 2010
Lool, y-yes :'D
Jun 16, 2010 9:57 PM

Aug 2009
Korea-Kimchi said:
lol this post is like a chat room xD

it's like a general discussion . lol just ignore me.
Jun 17, 2010 2:49 AM

Dec 2009
Um.. Hello all...
New in here.. Someone ask me to join this..
and that why I'm here...

well...
I want to be...

1. Russia or
2. China or
3. Belarus or

Thx...
Jun 17, 2010 7:13 AM

Apr 2010
Awesome~! :3

Well we already have a Russia, but iDie4MyRights is currently gone. You could be China until she gets back.
Jun 17, 2010 10:46 AM

Aug 2009
Mao_Ren said:
Um.. Hello all...
New in here.. Someone ask me to join this..
and that why I'm here...

well...
I want to be...

1. Russia or
2. China or
3. Belarus or

Thx...

you can check the Guidelines here.
Jun 17, 2010 11:48 PM

Dec 2009
KonekoChanNya said:
Awesome~! :3

Well we already have a Russia, but iDie4MyRights is currently gone. You could be China until she gets back.

Weell...
no thanks I'm already Thinks that 'll happen...

ok.. How about Hong Kong?
Jun 18, 2010 2:31 AM

Sep 2009
OMG, I love you! You picked the first 3 of my favorite hetalian character's list *w*
Well... Yao was iDie4MyRights' detachable character, so Mao_Ren could take it... or Natasha... or both of them =D
(I'm just desperate for a China to harrass -__- )

Russia: I want my Yao-Yao, da~ ^^

'~._A'le~en~Ciel_.~'
Jun 18, 2010 3:16 AM

Dec 2009
Ale-en-Ciel said:
OMG, I love you! You picked the first 3 of my favorite hetalian character's list *w*
Well... Yao was iDie4MyRights' detachable character, so Mao_Ren could take it... or Natasha... or both of them =D
(I'm just desperate for a China to harrass -__- )

Russia: I want my Yao-Yao, da~ ^^

umm soo.. u mean? I can Take China?

owhh yeah... My Fav Chara in Hetalia

1. Russia
2. China
3. Belarus
Jun 18, 2010 9:27 AM

Apr 2010
=_= I have too many fave characters to choose...
Jun 18, 2010 4:14 PM

Sep 2009
Yes, you can =) You see, since we still are few people we are able to choose 2 characters to RP (otherwise we wouldn't play well with so few characters) ^^ , but one of them will be our detachable character, the character that we give up when a new Rper joins and claims it. So yes, you can be China ^^
We have Belarus picked as well, but she never showed up... =S
If BRabbit agrees, I don't see why you couldn't take them both ^^

And yes, that's exactly how my list goes (in that order) x3 Followed by Austria, Hong Kong, Sweden, Igirisu and a pretty large etc...

'~._A'le~en~Ciel_.~'
Jun 20, 2010 8:28 AM

Dec 2009
Ale-en-Ciel said:
Yes, you can =) You see, since we still are few people we are able to choose 2 characters to RP (otherwise we wouldn't play well with so few characters) ^^ , but one of them will be our detachable character, the character that we give up when a new Rper joins and claims it. So yes, you can be China ^^
We have Belarus picked as well, but she never showed up... =S
If BRabbit agrees, I don't see why you couldn't take them both ^^

And yes, that's exactly how my list goes (in that order) x3 Followed by Austria, Hong Kong, Sweden, Igirisu and a pretty large etc...

Owhh ok Thanks
I'll Take

China and Hong Kong
but If i can Take Belarus, I'll change Hong Kong to Belarus

Thanks,
Jun 20, 2010 9:58 AM

Aug 2009
@Mao_Ren well since the user havent start the RP I think it's allowed you to take Belarus. ^^ so what would be you Detachable Claim ? Belarus or China? thank you :)
BRabbitJun 20, 2010 10:09 AM
Jun 21, 2010 9:01 AM

Dec 2009
BRabbit said:
@Mao_Ren well since the user havent start the RP I think it's allowed you to take Belarus. ^^ so what would be you Detachable Claim ? Belarus or China? thank you :)

I'll take Belarus and China

but seriously I'm really confused to talk what....
Jun 21, 2010 6:35 PM

Aug 2009
Mao_Ren said:

I'll take Belarus and China

yes Belarus and China, but you should chose between that who you want to set as Detachable Claim --> means a new member canl freely take the character.
like if you set Belarus as Detachable Claim means someone can take her freely.
Jun 22, 2010 7:04 PM

May 2010
Pfff, Welcome~! 8D
Yaaay, China and Belarus~ Glad to have ye on the ride, mate.

Edit: After some thinking, I've decided to take Ukraine on as a detachable claim. I'll run right into RP as well now I guess, like I did with Kiku. Thankyouuu ;3;
OfThoughtJul 4, 2010 8:09 PM
Jul 9, 2010 2:50 AM

Mar 2009
How could I have missed a Hetalia RP club! O,o I love rollplaying Hetalia *V* me and my 2 best friends do it all the time XDD

But I don't know how I should be~ Prussia is already taken but It's a Detachable Claim so I can have him If I want >3< But I so bad wanna be Romano to TT__TT (He's the one I usually play~ Have a Romano wig soon to come <3)

Help me~ Who should I play? If I'm Prussia then I get to be awesome. but if I'm Romano I get to be all 'damn you!' on Spain XD (And a lot of other things~ Me = SpainXRomano fangirl <3)
Jul 9, 2010 4:00 AM

Dec 2009
Tailee said:
How could I have missed a Hetalia RP club! O,o I love rollplaying Hetalia *V* me and my 2 best friends do it all the time XDD

But I don't know how I should be~ Prussia is already taken but It's a Detachable Claim so I can have him If I want >3< But I so bad wanna be Romano to TT__TT (He's the one I usually play~ Have a Romano wig soon to come <3)

Help me~ Who should I play? If I'm Prussia then I get to be awesome. but if I'm Romano I get to be all 'damn you!' on Spain XD (And a lot of other things~ Me = SpainXRomano fangirl <3)

You can Get Prussia.... I think....
You can see in here
Jul 9, 2010 8:38 AM

Mar 2009

You can Get Prussia.... I think....
You can see in here

Yeah I know I checked already ^^'' But i don't know if I wanna be Prussia or Romano... >3<
Jul 9, 2010 10:00 AM

Apr 2010
you can pick two characters and pick one of them as your detachable claim.

yes you can get Prussia

Jul 10, 2010 10:51 AM

Mar 2009
In that case I guess I'll take Prussia and Romano but Romano as detachable claim. ^^
Jul 10, 2010 3:07 PM

Sep 2008
NOOOO I wanted Prussia T_T

Darn.. let me think...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2010 9:17 PM

Sep 2008
I'll take Romano then and get Poland as a detachable claim :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Gakuen] Canteen ( 1 2 3 4 )

BRabbit - Jun 7, 2010

199 by iDie4MyRights »»
Aug 13, 2012 3:48 PM

» Gakuen Hetalia (High School) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KonekoChanNya - Apr 21, 2010

403 by darkwing99 »»
May 28, 2012 7:25 AM

» OC bios (If you want an OC then put your bio here.)

iDie4MyRights - May 19, 2011

5 by darkwing99 »»
May 28, 2012 7:17 AM

» Welcome back all non-active members

iDie4MyRights - Aug 4, 2011

1 by OfThought »»
Aug 31, 2011 6:02 PM

Sticky: » Guide to Members [MUST READ]

BRabbit - May 28, 2010

1 by BRabbit »»
May 28, 2010 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.