Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 14, 9:34 AM

May 2023
Reply to Cielord
Thy-Veseveia said:
@Cielord Not rlly. Shippuden just became a matter of who has the prettiest eye balls and a ninja god coming out of nowhere to grant the MC more magical powers that they themselves don't understand quite well. Part 1 was about actual ninjas ,rankings and strategy to win fights

Your criticism is simply another version, of "Naruto stopped being about ninjas" which is honestly retard way of thinking. Naruto series, always was about superpowers, we always had things that real life ninjas never had anything close to.

Just admit you didn't understood the series and leave it at that.
@Cielord lmaooo. Jesus christ first thing you do is insult me and my opinion ,back up ur claim with no actual evidence ,Proof or any good reasoning. Just bcuz ppl have a diff opinion from ur first message ,everyone is automatically wrong bcuz of "Nostalgia" is what is causing them to think part 1 is better. But you right, I'm not going back and forth with no man-child and we gonna leave it at that 🤷‍♂️
Hi
Jul 14, 9:41 AM

Oct 2010
Part 1 is more consistent whereas part 2 offers higher highs and lower lows. That said, I cannot possibly go with Shippuden when the chosen one troped completely ruined some of the aspects I most appreciated about the series.
Jul 14, 9:43 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Thy-Veseveia
@Cielord lmaooo. Jesus christ first thing you do is insult me and my opinion ,back up ur claim with no actual evidence ,Proof or any good reasoning. Just bcuz ppl have a diff opinion from ur first message ,everyone is automatically wrong bcuz of "Nostalgia" is what is causing them to think part 1 is better. But you right, I'm not going back and forth with no man-child and we gonna leave it at that 🤷‍♂️
@Thy-Veseveia I didn't insulted you, but you sure got insulted, ego that fragile, lol.

And i said this before to another person and i will say it again
Cielord said:
Yes people can have their opinion, i stated mine, while you're the one who started this argument. If you gonna boil it down to opinion, then don't start the argument at the first place.

Thy-Veseveia said:
back up ur claim with no actual evidence

Watch the OG Naruto see the kaiju like monsters who fight against each other, multiple times at that. Then open a history book and show me where real life ninjas did anything close to that.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jul 14, 10:01 AM

Mar 2018
Reply to Cielord
@Thy-Veseveia I didn't insulted you, but you sure got insulted, ego that fragile, lol.

And i said this before to another person and i will say it again
Cielord said:
Yes people can have their opinion, i stated mine, while you're the one who started this argument. If you gonna boil it down to opinion, then don't start the argument at the first place.

Thy-Veseveia said:
back up ur claim with no actual evidence

Watch the OG Naruto see the kaiju like monsters who fight against each other, multiple times at that. Then open a history book and show me where real life ninjas did anything close to that.
@Cielord is one piece not about pirates because it has superpowers as well? nonsense! shilling the downfalls of shippuden by saying ''WELL PART 1 HAD SUPERPOWERS TOO SO NINJA GODS IN SHIPPUDEN IS EXCUSED''

like bruh
Jul 14, 10:16 AM

Jan 2021
Phantomnocomics said:
@Cielord is one piece not about pirates because it has superpowers as well? nonsense! shilling the downfalls of shippuden by saying ''WELL PART 1 HAD SUPERPOWERS TOO SO NINJA GODS IN SHIPPUDEN IS EXCUSED''

like bruh

Both shows clearly depict pirates and ninjas vastly different then their real life counterparts, that is something that is understood from the first episode.

Trying to use it as a form of criticism, is as i said earlier, a retard way of thinking.

Edit:Such thing should be understood from the first episode, but it seems such task is too mind straining for some people.
CielordJul 14, 10:28 AM
Jul 14, 10:19 AM
Jul 2016
Part 1, because it's still new and they are weak instead of gods. Zabuza was really strong, and so was Kajashi. There was a hugh gap in strength and you can see them train and struggle. The chuunin exams, the Zabuza arc. Both in the top moments of Naruto. Shippuden has amazing moments as well, and is by no means bad. I just like to see them grow up without all the crazy jutsu, monsters and godly powers.
Jul 14, 12:26 PM
Aug 2021
Shippuden definitely
Jul 14, 3:42 PM
Oct 2019
Are you counting filler or no?
Jul 14, 5:10 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to Cielord
Phantomnocomics said:

like bruh

Both shows clearly depict pirates and ninjas vastly different then their real life counterparts, that is something that is understood from the first episode.

Trying to use it as a form of criticism, is as i said earlier, a retard way of thinking.

Edit:Such thing should be understood from the first episode, but it seems such task is too mind straining for some people.
@Cielord no one said ''WHY ARENT THEY REALISTIC PIRATES AND NINJAS?'', they said the show has as much to do with ninjas in part 1 as dbz does with OG DB's monkey king mythos

stop the cap, u're just strawmaning atp cuz u realized ur shilling sounded bad. accept it, bro. shippuden deviated so much

in4 BUT MUH SHOWS EVOLVE SO EXCUSE THIS EXCUSE THAT

keep it real, it's just bad writing
Jul 14, 5:31 PM
May 2022
It genuinely baffles me how people think og is better, the only thing it does better than shippuden is the focus on the cast (example: Rock lee and the other ninja squads) but other than that, Shippuden is better by a long shot. Not only the story but the lore and the characters are explored on a much more profound level in Shippuden (Example: the truth about itachi, history of the formation of the hidden leaf village, history of the akatsuki, tailed beasts. As for characters: Obito, Sasuke, Naruto, Pain etc.)
Jul 14, 5:37 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Phantomnocomics
@Cielord no one said ''WHY ARENT THEY REALISTIC PIRATES AND NINJAS?'', they said the show has as much to do with ninjas in part 1 as dbz does with OG DB's monkey king mythos

stop the cap, u're just strawmaning atp cuz u realized ur shilling sounded bad. accept it, bro. shippuden deviated so much

in4 BUT MUH SHOWS EVOLVE SO EXCUSE THIS EXCUSE THAT

keep it real, it's just bad writing
@Phantomnocomics Thats's literally you people argument, "They stopped being ninjas" Meaning you somehow think they were ninjas at OG, but again they never were close to real life ninjas. What you complaining about is characters getting strongers, which is just basic thing in battle shounen, a basic and needed thing.

keep talking like a lunatic tho.
Jul 15, 6:16 AM

Nov 2016
Definitely Shippuden. Part 1 was painful to get through, but definitely worth it just for what comes after. I'm rewatching Shuppuden right now, it's just as good as the first time!
Jul 15, 3:05 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to SPCTRE
Definitely Shippuden. Part 1 was painful to get through, but definitely worth it just for what comes after. I'm rewatching Shuppuden right now, it's just as good as the first time!
@SPCTRE I see you gave Part 1 a 7 and Shippuden a 10 you think Shippuden is way better then right?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 4:37 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to Cielord
@Phantomnocomics Thats's literally you people argument, "They stopped being ninjas" Meaning you somehow think they were ninjas at OG, but again they never were close to real life ninjas. What you complaining about is characters getting strongers, which is just basic thing in battle shounen, a basic and needed thing.

keep talking like a lunatic tho.
@Cielord ''but one piece were never close to real life pirates''

aight, shill agent
Jul 15, 4:44 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Phantomnocomics
@Cielord ''but one piece were never close to real life pirates''

aight, shill agent
@Phantomnocomics That's the only thing you can say. You had a almost entire day and still can't make any reasonble argument.
Jul 15, 5:16 PM
Jun 2023
Shippuden is infinitely superior, it is better than part 1 in practically every way, the fact that it is always much more acclaimed than part 1 says it all
Jul 15, 5:48 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to SupremeGod
@Cielord A lot of people hate the War arc not too many people have it as their favorite lol
@SupremeGod In fact this is a lie, those who hate the War arc are a minority, the favorite arc of most fans is always between the Pain arc and the Ninja War, I have seen several and several polls and it is always one of these two that wins as the best arc in Naruto, I've already taken screenshots of several of these in which I saw the Ninja War winning as the best arc in Naruto and there were many, I've never seen any other arc winning besides these two
Jul 15, 5:50 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Tobi647473
Shippuden is infinitely superior, it is better than part 1 in practically every way, the fact that it is always much more acclaimed than part 1 says it all
@Tobi647473 You think the 4GNW arc is better than all of Part 1 alone?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 5:56 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to SupremeGod
@Tobi647473 You think the 4GNW arc is better than all of Part 1 alone?
@SupremeGod Yes I think so too
Jul 15, 6:00 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Tobi647473
@SupremeGod Yes I think so too
@Tobi647473 If you think Shippuden is infinitely better than Part 1 why do you have both Part 1 and Shippuden rated a 10?
Jul 15, 6:07 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to SupremeGod
@Tobi647473 If you think Shippuden is infinitely better than Part 1 why do you have both Part 1 and Shippuden rated a 10?
@SupremeGod If I could give Shippuden an infinite rating I would and leave part 1 with only 10, but I love part 1 it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life, but Shippuden is another level
Jul 15, 6:14 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Tobi647473
@SupremeGod If I could give Shippuden an infinite rating I would and leave part 1 with only 10, but I love part 1 it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life, but Shippuden is another level
@Tobi647473 So Shippuden clears Part 1 in terms of fights, story and animation too?
Jul 15, 6:17 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to SupremeGod
@Tobi647473 So Shippuden clears Part 1 in terms of fights, story and animation too?
@SupremeGod Yes it is extremely superior
Jul 15, 6:28 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Tobi647473
@SupremeGod Yes it is extremely superior
@Tobi647473 Idk why a lot of people think Part 1 is better than Shippuden
Jul 15, 6:29 PM
Jan 2020
Shippuden is better only because I like the pain arc, although I don't care for Naruto as a series one way or another.
Jul 16, 10:30 AM

Mar 2018
Reply to Cielord
@Phantomnocomics That's the only thing you can say. You had a almost entire day and still can't make any reasonble argument.
@Cielord cuz unlike u, i don't stay hooked up to the internet all day long under my mom's basement arguing about asian cartoons
Jul 16, 10:31 AM

Mar 2018
Reply to Tobi647473
@SupremeGod In fact this is a lie, those who hate the War arc are a minority, the favorite arc of most fans is always between the Pain arc and the Ninja War, I have seen several and several polls and it is always one of these two that wins as the best arc in Naruto, I've already taken screenshots of several of these in which I saw the Ninja War winning as the best arc in Naruto and there were many, I've never seen any other arc winning besides these two
@Tobi647473 nice alt
Jul 16, 10:37 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Phantomnocomics
@Cielord cuz unlike u, i don't stay hooked up to the internet all day long under my mom's basement arguing about asian cartoons
@Phantomnocomics Keep not having a argument.
Jul 16, 12:45 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to Cielord
@Phantomnocomics Keep not having a argument.
@Cielord counter argument for what? kiddo, this? lmao

''Both shows clearly depict pirates and ninjas vastly different then their real life counterparts, that is something that is understood from the first episode.

Trying to use it as a form of criticism, is as i said earlier, a retard way of thinking.''

you hadn't presented any in the first place for me to dissect it. but sure, kid. keep saying random crap and thinking it's an actual argument
Jul 16, 12:48 PM

Jan 2021
Phantomnocomics said:

''Both shows clearly depict pirates and ninjas vastly different then their real life counterparts, that is something that is understood from the first episode.

Trying to use it as a form of criticism, is as i said earlier, a retard way of thinking.''

you hadn't presented any in the first place for me to dissect it. but sure, kid. keep saying random crap and thinking it's an actual argument

You people argument was saying "they stopped being ninjas" i debunked that, by explaining they were never similar to (real life) ninjas at the first place, i brought examples from OG Naruto showing them having power level that was already out of the charts.
CielordJul 16, 12:52 PM
Jul 16, 2:34 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to Cielord
Phantomnocomics said:

You people argument was saying "they stopped being ninjas" i debunked that, by explaining they were never similar to (real life) ninjas at the first place, i brought examples from OG Naruto showing them having power level that was already out of the charts.
@Cielord ''one piece pirates were never similar to (real life) pirates because they have superpowers''

lmao. that's not a real argument, part 1 was still heavily shinobi in theme compared to the aliens & gods switch at later half of shippuden and boruto. u ain't debunked shit, only thing u debunked is the funny lengths that people will go to shill for bad writing cuz of fanboyism
Jul 16, 3:13 PM

Jan 2021
Phantomnocomics said:
@Cielord ''one piece pirates were never similar to (real life) pirates because they have superpowers''

lmao. that's not a real argument, part 1 was still heavily shinobi in theme compared to the aliens & gods switch at later half of shippuden and boruto. u ain't debunked shit, only thing u debunked is the funny lengths that people will go to shill for bad writing cuz of fanboyism

It wasn't any close to real life ninjas themes at all, once again you would realize it if you had the very basic knowledge about ninjas. Shippuden, on the other hand, added further depth into the ninjas world, Itachi backstory, showing the domestic politics of a Ninja village, knowledge about the establishment of the villages, etc...

Of course you can debunk this by showing me where real life ninjas fought with kaiju monsters against each others.
Jul 16, 3:58 PM
Dec 2021
I rated part 1 higher but idk. The latter part of part 1 where they ran after the bros who kidnapped Sasuke was incredibly goofy and stale. Long for no reason and cliche as all hell. On another note Shippuden ends up just dragging along a lot. I for one kinda hated the Pain arc for the most part and by the mid part they abandon the AMAZING side characters in favor of a Saaike+Naruto show.

Id say theyre comparable. I think i scored the OG higher due to initial amazement and intrigue when watching. By Shippuden the gimmick wore down and I took the anime at face value.
Jul 18, 3:01 AM
Oct 2019
I think Shippuden is better but the original was more consistent so they're not far off
Jul 26, 7:57 PM
Aug 2021
Part 1 is much, MUCH more consistent. Shippuden has pretty solid highs, but dreadful lows. You couldn't play me to rewatch a single episode of post-Pain arc shippuden. Also, the show peaked at the Chunnin Exams.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 7 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 1, 2009

25 by Haru_2806 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 177 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Koko-Bear - Sep 9, 2010

71 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Who was truly stronger at the final valley?

TASM18 - Sep 29

20 by -Dxpo- »»
Yesterday, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 479 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

125 by PokefanPT »»
Yesterday, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 478 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

122 by PokefanPT »»
Yesterday, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.