Listening to music
Writing
Playing guitar
Doing random stuff on the computer
Jan 31, 2010 9:02 AM

Feb 2009
-Anime and Manga
-Planes and the world of aviation
-Drawing (I usually draw planes, but I need practice drawing manga XD)
-Listening to music
-Cosplay
-Flight Simulator
-Videogames
-Building Models (of planes, of course XD)

And that´s everything that I can say right now.
Feb 4, 2010 7:09 AM

Nov 2009
1. Playing Yu-Gi-Oh competitively
2. Watching Anime
3. Playing Video Games
4. Listening to Music
5. Reading
6. Surfing the Web
7. Playing Poker
8. Watching Bad Horror Movies
Feb 4, 2010 2:03 PM

Feb 2010
non anime related
-guitar
-baseball
-gaming
-cars
Feb 4, 2010 2:23 PM

Jan 2010
Some of my hobbies are listening to music, watching anime, reading manga, playing games, and solving puzzles. But a few of the many things I'd like to try are photography, cooking, and cloud watching.
Feb 4, 2010 3:38 PM

Jan 2010
-Sleep
-Sleep
-Sleep
-Sleep
-And Sleep
Feb 4, 2010 4:53 PM

Feb 2010
Playing bass and ukulele, writing poetry, day dreaming, sleeping, watching anime, reading manga, surrealist art, hunting for the ever elusive bamboo forest in central New Jersey.
I plan to buy Tales Of Graces, so I should add that to the list since I'll probably be playing it 24/7 for the rest of my life.
For now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see.
Feb 4, 2010 6:41 PM

Aug 2009
I have lots of things I enjoy doing but lately I haven't really been doing any of them, it's february and gross outside and schoolwork is piling up so I mostly just do my schoolwork and watch anime, and maybe once a week go out partying lol. But when I have time I really enjoy walking around the city, going running, painting watercolors, reading, and writing (which is kind of my passion in life though I've been neglecting it for more than a year now, sadly.) I really like skiing but I only get to do it once a year now at Christmas. I used to ski every weekend in winter when I was in highschool.
Feb 4, 2010 7:12 PM

Aug 2009
...Besides anime?

I've recently been interested in studying about (neuro)psychology and paranoia just for my own purposes. Uhhh... skimming through MAL forums goes under anime, right? If so, then that's about it. =/
Feb 5, 2010 4:19 AM

Sep 2008
- yaoi daydreaming, and perverting beautiful guys. hmm dunno, that's all my hobby.

hmmm.. yazoo's spread legs on his motor are sexy... my damn (it's the pic's fault).
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Feb 8, 2010 10:23 AM
Feb 2010
my hobbies are-playing video games, listening to music , hanging with frends, reading manga, watching anime :P simple hobbies such as those:)

Feb 8, 2010 10:50 AM

Nov 2009
All of my hobbies: Anime,manga, yaoi, listening to rock/J-rock, swimming, cooking, writing novells, movies, fishing, walking my dog, pet my cats and dog, reading fantasy and adventure books, can read romance books but only if the story is from like 1812 or someting like that.

Well those are all I can think of at the moment.
Feb 8, 2010 1:34 PM

Aug 2009
Translucent said:
There's a hobby other than watching anime!?!?

its true dude. i know its hard to believe. i found it hard at first as well!

anime
video games
hanging with freinds and partying
running
card games (MTG, used to play yu-gi-oh before upperdeck made it gay)
writing
making games (video, card and board)
Mar 8, 2010 3:23 PM

Aug 2009
watching anime, asian dramas, shows, reading manga, korean celebrity gossip...so basically anything you can do on the internet haha
Mar 8, 2010 5:07 PM

Feb 2008
Besides anime and manga,

- reading (sci-fi and fantasy mostly)

- playing w/ computers (no programming, but more of the networking stuff, messing with servers and Cisco switches and routers.

- tennis

-Kayaking

-Drinking (a little tequila never hurt anybody right?)
Mar 8, 2010 5:27 PM

Mar 2009
Besides anime and manga, I do a lot. Not really.

But I mostly like to write music. In the middle of writing some tunes right now! And I'm also an aspiring film maker and DJ. lol.

I don't read too much. Just once in a while, I'll pick up something random (currently reading Band of Brothers) and make do with that. :)
Mar 8, 2010 5:28 PM

Mar 2010
Basketball would be my one and true passion/hobby besides anime.
I also listen to a LOT of music. Other than that, I'm useless.
Mar 8, 2010 5:47 PM

Jan 2010
I read a lot of facts, sci-fi stories, astronomy and biography. I'm a swimmer since around age 10. I observe stars with my telescope. I play video games, especially online with people I know of. I listen to the music band; Muse (I love that band). I always write a love story that has a rather depressing ending. I'm also writing a story that I have been working on for some time.

I go out to take a walk in the woods sometime, I meet my best friends to play games together or just take it easy, talk about anything and maybe go out and have something to drink.

Yeah, that all I think. I'm pretty sure that I missed something, but the hell with it.
Mar 8, 2010 5:49 PM

Feb 2010
- Writing anything.

- Theatre.

- Listening and finding music. ALL THE TIME.

That's about it.

Gonna Catch 'Em All
Mar 8, 2010 6:09 PM

Oct 2009
Other than Anime:

Video Games
Drawing
Photoshop (learning how)
Guitar (learning how)
Playing Sports
Learning Japanese
And many more... :3
Mar 8, 2010 10:19 PM

Jan 2009
hobbies...

of course the norm: anime, manga, video games (RPGS and DDR), drawing, listening to game soundtracks and vocaloids, etc

not as typical: i love inline skating, i try to work out nearly every day, reading science fiction books, dancing at clubs (on stage or in the crowd ^^), dressing up and taking pictures :D

oh yeah, and i study japanese a LOT. oh, how kanji kills me -_-;;
何よりも日本が好きだ。
Mar 9, 2010 6:06 AM

Jul 2009
Besides anime and manga..

- Kendo
- Photography
- Listening to music + going to concerts
- Reading books
- Drawing
- Movies
- Drums
Mar 9, 2010 8:08 AM

Dec 2009
watching anime, reading manga, surfing the internet, editing my online profiles, listening to music, reading about mythology & folklore and the spiritual & paranormal,playing video games.

nothing special really..

@ Saane;

Kendo sounds like a cool hobby, i was thingking of also taking kendo lessons..how hard is it to do Saana-san?
VashXTrigunMar 9, 2010 8:18 AM
Mar 9, 2010 8:10 AM

Mar 2010
Besides anime/manga, I like reading novels, penpalling, collecting horses and unicorns, and doing crafts.
Mar 9, 2010 8:22 AM
Oct 2009
let's see here...
of course, i enjoy anime and manga *insert duh face here*

related to that, i really love writing and reading; song lyrics are my favorite to write, along with random stories. art is amazing, although i have to admit that i have lost my touch a bit; i really like painting and sketching the best. music's another common hobby (obviously), but i do enjoy having it around at all times to listen to, i like many kinds. oh, and i am obsessed with the fashion industry and working with hair/cosmetics, especially hair color and clothing design! i am a slave to hair dye (lol) and i am pretty much a felon when it comes to racing atvs/four wheelers... aha, i think that's about it xD
Mar 10, 2010 8:38 PM
Jan 2010
drawing, playing chess, writing, playing bass, reading, playing games on PC, and watching anime. I am a very geeky guy. : (
CANCER!
LOL!
Mar 10, 2010 8:56 PM

Dec 2009
Watching anime sometimes, listening to music, reading, playing music sometimes, walking, writing, photography and playing video games sometimes
Mar 10, 2010 9:11 PM

Jul 2008
watching anime//reading//listening to music//drawing//graphics//
Mar 10, 2010 9:23 PM
Nov 2009
Drawing, reading, swimming, playing basketball, walking around aimlessly, driving around places I've never been before, Internet (and all internet-related things), video games, and sleeping.
Mar 11, 2010 11:41 AM

Feb 2009
Aside from watching..I like to read, play video games, internet, and do some vidding..
Mar 11, 2010 3:52 PM

Jan 2010
Um...Anime, Gaming, Music (listening, collecting through downloads, vinyl, and cd), drinking tea...I also have interest in astronomy, philosophy, and literature (reading and writing), but haven't explored them enough to consider them a hobby.
cuteguybuttMar 11, 2010 5:23 PM
Mar 11, 2010 10:34 PM

Jan 2010
most likely watch Anime, read Manga, play VidGames, and listen to JMusic
Mar 11, 2010 10:52 PM

Feb 2010
Anime, music of all sorts, swimming, tennis, a very good and entertaining drama will do, and Anime.
Mar 12, 2010 7:20 AM

Aug 2009
Anime (duh!), playing the guitar, listening to ALOT of music, some exercise, daydreaming about having a life etc etc :X

Mar 12, 2010 10:16 AM
Mar 2010
I sleep a lot ^^
Mar 12, 2010 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
Skateboarding, Filming, Rock N Roll,Computers, Movies, Cartoons and Anime.

Occasional video games.
Mar 12, 2010 1:35 PM

Feb 2008
Observing and listening to others people chat. Especially listening to what girls are talking about behind me.

Icab said:
Skateboarding, Filming, Rock N Roll,Computers, Movies, Cartoons and Anime.

Occasional video games.

You do listen to Rock and Roll? What kind? The one from 50's?
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 12, 2010 2:33 PM

Feb 2010
Playing guitar,working on and racing cars,video games
Mar 12, 2010 2:53 PM

Jul 2009
VashXTrigun said:
watching anime, reading manga, surfing the internet, editing my online profiles, listening to music, reading about mythology & folklore and the spiritual & paranormal,playing video games.

nothing special really..

@ Saane;

Kendo sounds like a cool hobby, i was thingking of also taking kendo lessons..how hard is it to do Saana-san?

Sorry for the late reply. But yeah, i recommend for taking kendo. When you get a little used to it, you realize that it isn't so hard after all. Maybe in the beginning it could feel a little hard, but just focus on your practice. Good luck! :)
Mar 12, 2010 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
Watching anime, reading, watching movies and other non- anime TV shows. Drawing and archery.
Mar 12, 2010 3:47 PM

Apr 2009
I watch anime. Other then that, I used to do horseback riding. Now I play golf sometimes, I draw, I take pictures of random things and I'm planning on doing archery :D
Oh, and I play guitar too.
Mar 12, 2010 3:53 PM

Feb 2008
KokoroChan said:
I watch anime. Other then that, I used to do horseback riding. Now I play golf sometimes, I draw, I take pictures of random things and I'm planning on doing archery :D

I've got to say, that you sure have unique hobbies.

Riding a horse: Well, problem is, that whenever i take a look at horse, i just have a taste to eat.

Golf: Don't know, everyone says it's expensive, so propably it is.

Archery: Tip, take lesson of a japanese archery. Their bow is so hard to use, very tiring when you peneatre it. And the bow is very large.
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".

Mar 12, 2010 4:23 PM

Dec 2009
spupapi said:
KokoroChan said:

Riding a horse: Well, problem is, that whenever i take a look at horse, i just have a taste to eat.

Archery: Tip, take lesson of a japanese archery. Their bow is so hard to use, very tiring when you peneatre it. And the bow is very large.

Why Japanese archery? I have been shooting for over two years now, I shoot twice a week and I cannot think why Japanese archery would be a good idea unless you are studing Japanese culture. If you want my advice, get yourself a recurve or compound bow.
Mar 12, 2010 4:28 PM

Feb 2008
Critter said:
spupapi said:
KokoroChan said:

Why Japanese archery? I have been shooting for over two years now, I shoot twice a week and I cannot think why Japanese archery would be a good idea unless you are studing Japanese culture. If you want my advice, get yourself a recurve or compound bow.

Why you ask? To you, archery is just merely thing, where you hold a bow and shoot. Or at least you sound like that. To me, it has spiritual, philosophical meaning. I've read many stories about bravery of japanese archers, their philosophy of honor and peace just fascinates me.

Mar 12, 2010 4:31 PM

Dec 2009
So you are an archer then are you? I have been shooting for over 2 years... I know about archery. It may not have as much spiritual meaning to me but it is a more a practice of focus and concentration. I have studied Japanese archery, as I have many other types around the world. I only meant however, that for someone who just wants to start out in archery such as KokoroChan, it would be not practical at all to try shooting Japanese style bows.
Mar 12, 2010 4:33 PM

Mar 2010
Basketball and anime.
Jun 24, 2010 2:55 PM
Jun 2010
Theatre, filming, Photography, Drawing, Reading, Writing, Ac Dec, Color Guard, Swimming, Checking out new music, Collecting tabs, learning to sew, studying, and UILs
Jul 5, 2010 9:11 AM

Mar 2010
Playing and collecting video games, anime, baseball, guitar, shopping, and surfing the internet.
Jul 7, 2010 10:17 AM

Apr 2010
Drawing, Reading, Writing, Anime, Manga, Piano, Editing with Photoshop, Stargazing, Music, etc~
Jul 21, 2010 9:29 PM

Mar 2009
Anime
Manga
Listening to my iPod/music from computer
Reading (besides manga)
Drawing
Internet surfing
Doing commentaries/fandubs
Singing
Hanging out with friends/close people
Neko123Jul 22, 2010 2:25 PM
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Give the user above a significant other from MAL v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 29, 2021

9008 by luckyrune »»
30 seconds ago

» Rate how good you can do the thing above ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - Apr 26

503 by Megumin »»
37 seconds ago

» lowercase chat thread v.23 our little sekai can't be this cute edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-DxP- - Jul 16

6810 by playfulcloud88 »»
53 seconds ago

» Like, dislike, ehh, or no opinion v10 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 18

1031 by iHateAnimeBro »»
1 minute ago

» Tell the time! v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Feb 19

790 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.