Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 29, 2021 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
Xesty17 said:
SteelingMax said:
This show wastes so much time pretending to set up things that will never pay out, is the Prof a villain? does Ai like him? Why did her friend kill herself?
also WTF is all this lore in the final episodes?
i'm almost expecting a Trigger ending, with space shit and all.

Plot twist: They were actually living in a society run by aliens taking magma energy from the earth because they wanted to take over the universe so Ai becomes a giant space robot unicorn waifu.
I wouldn't be shocked if this is how it ends.
Mar 29, 2021 4:38 PM

Mar 2016
Kawwwa said:
Personally, I think that the teacher has a thing for Ai... I wouldn't call it love, cuz to me he's just a sickening pedo >,> I think that he got involved with Koito just to get close to Ai, same as why he's getting involved with he mother now. Either way, I hope to God that Ai doesn't have feelings for him cuz he makes me sick >,> No matter how you look at it, he's just a fuckin pedo... I can very much see him being the final villain of the show.

What exactly has he done to earn that kind of judgement? Comforting a student? Telling another one that she will look like her mother someday? How the fuck does that make him a pedo? I'm not saying that can't or won't be the case, I had my doubts in the first couple of episodes and while I've cast them aside now I acknowledge that him being a pedophile is certainly within the realm of possibility. It's just that calling him a fucking pedophile when you don't have any idea of what he's actually done is... sickening. It pisses me off how people are immediately suspicious of any adult male who has any sort of relationship with anyone who is younger than him. Should men not talk to teenagers anymore? Should they run and hide when one is in their proximity? Do you suffer from some kind of mental disability? No matter how I look at it, you're just a fucking dumbass.
Nov 14, 2021 7:00 AM
Nov 2021
This last episode left me with a lot of doubts and I feel like Ohto is denying his feelings for Sawaki Sensei. Honestly, I would not want the show to develop in this direction, but I want to know what people think. You can also go to the site and buy yourself a wife - jetbride.com
Feb 1, 2022 3:46 AM

Oct 2016
RoyalGodyssey said:
I kind of agree. I enjoyed her being sort of implicitly gay, so it would kinda ruin that, but it also feels like there could be more done with this than a secret crush + jealousy. That being said it wouldn’t be that bad either
I think it's implicit that she is. She has rainbow shoes in the opening, has intimate moments with her female friend, and has shown literally 0 interest in men. She could be bi, though.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

434 by Plkskymnga »»
Jun 26, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

303 by scorpioniclibra »»
Jun 18, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

414 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 17, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LittleLucky - Mar 2, 2021

212 by Mae_Mae_Online »»
Jun 8, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 9, 2021

160 by RobinEatsJuice »»
Jun 7, 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.