Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2020 7:01 AM
Sep 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Doesn't matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): A good story is a must for me. I really like drama/romance anime and i also love anime that include super powers or anything supernatural. Comedy is also completely fine
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I hate horror
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as can be found in 4anime its fine
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 78
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/S1mos?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: i will try my best to create one
Nov 29, 2020 7:26 AM
May 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Nothing too long, around 100 ep. max. Movies are also acceptable.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Basically any genre, preferably something emotional or something with a lot of action. A big plus if it has a fantasy setting or a good romance (even if it's not a romance anime). Even bigger plus if the anime isn't very popular, so let's say, not in the top 100.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yuri, pure harem anime, mecha, sports, horror anime (mostly because I didn't really find any that I liked - exception being Promised Neverland, if that counts. If you think you can change my mind, go ahead).

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): If possible, no.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: ~50.

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly. About 95%.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/megamanfan66

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
megamanfan66Nov 30, 2020 4:00 AM
Nov 29, 2020 7:30 AM
Feb 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24 (can be longer if you want) :)

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Im up to anything but my fav are sports, action, mystery etc..

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *I don't like romance and mecha that much and don't recommend me some really popular shows.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): It doesn't matter as long as I can find it online!

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not, but if you want yeah why not.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 88

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nadijas?

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, I will create a gift! Where is the fun if I don't!
Nov 29, 2020 7:39 AM

Nov 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 01 - 15 (preferably movies, short series (less than 15 minutes) and OVAs)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Any demographics works (even kids too), Comedy (Episodic), Psychological, Mystery, Historical, Shounen Ai, Mythology
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Harem, Romance (unless it's an BL), Military, Mecha, Cyberpunk, Isekai, Idol
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 846
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: Link
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift

Nov 29, 2020 7:58 AM
Nov 2019
❅ Min-Max length:
- max 30 episodes
- movie alowed
❅ Likes:
-action, comedy, school and slice of life
-(but this can do too) drama, horror and shounen
❅ Dislikes:
-isekai =v="
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?:
-if im able to watch it online for free every thing is ok
- dub or sub its ok with me
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
-sure i dont mind
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
yea well i thing .-.
❅ Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/uwuidknifn?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user or do you only want to receive?:
i want to create gift to another user ^^
thebear_030Nov 29, 2020 9:25 AM
Nov 29, 2020 8:25 AM

Jun 2015
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Not longer than 30 episodes if possible [multiple seasons are okay though]
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
- cute shows that warm your heart (Moe/SoL) [Lucky Star/Yuru Camp]
- stuff thats for lack of a better word just really out there [FLCL/Night is Short, Walk on Girl]
- sci-fi [GitS/Lain]
- surreal comedy [Plastic Neesan/Teekyuu]
- horror [haven't really seen a good creepy anime yet, outside of Higurashi]
- "mature" action shows with intresting story/charachters [Bebop/Black Lagoon]
- charachter studies [Perfect Blue/Millenium Actress]
tl;dr anything cute, cool or weird
Would also recommend just giving my ratings a look to see what shows i vibe or don't vibe with.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, Ecchi, Harem, Isekai & Sports. If it's not super popular or recent (2-3 years)
that would be great aswell. [pretty sure i've either watched or activly avoided almost everything in the top 100]
(Please nothing that is still airing/hasn't even started airing or sequels to shows i've already watched/plan to watch)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 438
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AutisticSnake
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 29, 2020 8:53 AM

Nov 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes):it doesn't matter. i'm okay with all.
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Drama, BL, Fantasy, Horror, Tragedy, Mystery, Thriller.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):Mecha, Harem, long magical girl shows,cute girls doing cute things, military.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:19 as of now.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:Yes
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nzoldyck
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange.
Nov 29, 2020 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Max 30 episodes or max 4 movies (or a mix between 12 episodes and 1 or 2 movies (can ofc be unrelated to each other))

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, Psychological, Thriller, Dementia, Drama, Historical, Seinen, Josei
I also like shows that get me emotionally invested and have a range of interesting characters.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Isekai, Ecchi, Slice of Life, Comedy, Harem, Tsundere
Dense and whiny characters do turn me off from a show.
All in all I'm open about my dislikes if it's not the main focus of the show, except for Isekai. Pls no Isekai.
Oh and please nothing from the Top 50 series.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): If it has an english sub, I'll find it.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 738

Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Inken

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 29, 2020 9:50 AM
Sep 2018
❅ Min-Max length: no Minimum, Maximum of 50 (not including other seasons)

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, Pschological, Shounen; no particular demographic/themes
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Harem/Reverse Harem; nothing including themes of Pedophilia or Incest

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: not really

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 167

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: I sure hope so

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sym3ra

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Would love to create a gift for another user
Nov 29, 2020 10:48 AM
Aug 2013
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No minimum length or episode count, but would prefer less than 100 episodes if recommending a series. I like to bump my secret Santa recommendation to the top of my watch queue and spending the first three months '21 watching the same show everyday doesn't seem like a fun time.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm pretty much open to anything. I haven't seen a good bromance in a while though. Something like Sakamichi no Aporon would be cool.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not big into shock content. If the main appeal is to see how much gore they can squeeze into a single episode, I'll pass.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes. If I'm sleeping on something, please bump it up for me.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 713 (TV: 448, OVA: 57, Movies: 128, Spcl.: 48, Eps: 11092)

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Should be fairly close. I've been keep tracking forever.

❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nihongineer?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, that's half the fun right?
Nov 29, 2020 10:49 AM
Apr 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes):
Would like a shorter series e.g. 10-30 episodes
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
Harem, Reverse Harem, Isekai, Romance, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Ecchi,
Kemonomimi, Yuri, Fantasy, Sadism, Highschool, Imouto
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Yaoi, Weird CGI. I think I hate few thing because I’m open for almost anything
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
As long I can find it on the internet I’m fine
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
No
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
48 (well technically over 50 but because some series I couldn’t set on finished)
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes
❅Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_WeebMan_
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I will absolutely create a gift for another user

Nov 29, 2020 10:57 AM

May 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really have any min-max length in episodes. Any length is fine for me.

Genres:
For me i really like Adventure, Action, Horror, Fantasy, Harem, Shounen, Comedy,Sci-Fi and Romans(I am always open for other genres tho).

Demographics:
Any. I don`t mind.

Themes:
open for any themes.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): as i said before i am always open for any genres, demographics, themes

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):I always watch anime with sub i only watch dub that i watched when i was a kid. Example Pokemon. Please don't recommend anything that doesn't have a sub or that isn't online.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 88

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Everything that i can remember, so yes

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Martin_LV

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 29, 2020 11:04 AM
Dec 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length is fine!

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life (preferably not high school focused), shonen, seinen, mystery, drama

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Stuff that's more than 50% fanservice, isekai, harem, idol anime

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not, but if I'm seriously missing out then sure!

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 278

Does your list include everything you've seen?: For most part yes, but I may have missed second seasons, movies, ONAs etc. As a general rule if something is included then it's likely I've watched the whole franchise.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/whereupon

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Would love to create a gift!
whereuponNov 29, 2020 11:15 AM
Nov 29, 2020 11:33 AM

May 2015
Notice: English is not my mother language

❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I have a preference for anime with episodes with less then 5min, or movies. However, I would appreciate any regular 20min ep anime since it has not more then 25eps (more or less).

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): My favorite genders are comedy, highschool, slice of life and I (shamelessly) do appreciate also some funny light ecchi. I like short anime with light storys, but I don't mind watch some deep and intelligent storys time to time (if you see my anime list, you will find out that there isn't a standard for my anime taste xD)

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't appreciate anime with a lot of gore and terror, as well as I don't like to watch very long shonen, since I usually lost interest on the plot in the middle of it. I would like to say that I always finish all the anime that I start (a curse and really bad habit, I know), so not all the anime that it is on my complete list is the anime that I liked, I strongly recommend you to look at the feedback I gave it.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I would prioritize anime that is available on Netflix, Crunchyroll or youtube, but not really necessary, just one that it possible to find out.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'm searching for a anime that I have no idea that exist or I have previews intentions to watch it, so I would prefer that doesn't.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 184

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes it does... I'm not proud of some titles, but it does.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AnyTheFox?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to recomend an anime to other user, so for sure I want to^^

P.S.: Sorry again for my english, is not my mother language.
AnyTheFoxDec 13, 2020 5:58 PM
🎃Halloween2023🎃

Candies:
Bonus: x9
Nov 29, 2020 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 50 episode maximum.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): magical girl, idol, yuri, yaoi, shoujo, fantasy, historical, sci-fi, music,
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Fanservice, ecchi, hentai, gore, horror, harem
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope!
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yeah, I have loads of stuff on there
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 215
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BlazingOptimist
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange please!
Nov 29, 2020 12:23 PM
Jan 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 20 or so minutes. Max 60 episodes.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, action, slice of life.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Isekai anime. Animes on my dropped anime list. Echhi,harem,yuri,yaoi,hentai,kids categories. SNK,BNHA
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 40
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:I't doesnt include currently watching and dropped anime.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/InfinityReppa?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I won't.
Nov 29, 2020 12:28 PM
Nov 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): From 12 to like 300
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Comedy, Thriller, Psychological, Mystery.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Yuri, Yaoi, Horror.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 80
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheEvaldas
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: This is my first time participating in something like this and I don't really know how to make a gift so this time, Elf Gift.
Nov 29, 2020 12:30 PM
Feb 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Actually it doesn't really matter.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I'd say i like something with school setting, with some smart main characters, also anime about factions or someone's journey to achieve something.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Supergirls (Sailor moon stuff) , Idol anime, also anime where romance is main plot, shoujo anime, yaoi and yuri anime, mechas.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): There are no restrictions.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
Including every setting there are 320 entries
Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/PervertLoli
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Not much of a recommender or so, that's why im sorry to announce that I'm choosing Elf Gift
Nov 29, 2020 12:35 PM
Jan 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Max. 50 episodes if possible. (If there is something extremally good and has more than 50 episodes, it´s okay, I can watch it.)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Drama, Thriller, Mystery would be nice.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Please no ecchi!
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 172
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/auninid
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Of course I will create a gift for someone.
Nov 29, 2020 1:01 PM
Feb 2015
*Min-Max length (episodes): preferably under 50
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): my favourite genres are thriller, mystery, drama, dystopian and slice of life. Contrary to the below (my dislikes) two my favourite anime are Made in Abyss and HunterxHunter.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I’m not a fan of mech, isekai one ecchi and I’m not hugely into fantasy or comedy.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): pref not but don’t mind if it is :)
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 102 (including movies) 66 not including movies
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cheezyem
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift but I haven’t seen many anime compared to probably most users!
Nov 29, 2020 1:02 PM

Mar 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
I don't have a min. Max 50 episodes.
I started watching anime when I was in middle school and always dreamed of a wholesome high school life just like in anime (don't judge me I am just a typical weeb). Well as you can guess it wasn't really wholesome but it taught me lots of lessons on how to be independent and how not to be a depressed teen. I graduated from high school and started university this year. So before I get into a new phase of my life I want to watch high school anime which I can hopefully relate to and have a bit of nostalgia :)
I don't want to watch a harem anime.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Nope.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Yes.
Yes.
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kupomaru
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I want to exchange.
Nov 29, 2020 1:22 PM
May 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):min 12, max 50
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): big fan of sci-fi and comedy, as well as fantasy, good animation.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not a big fan of stupid, weak main characters, idol anime, very long series.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):Nope
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 135
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Meinardas
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:I want to create a gift for another user too.

PS: if anyone is reading this, you're amazing and i hope you have a great day
Nov 29, 2020 1:38 PM
May 2020
❅ Min-Max length: If you can please try to keep it fairly normal size (?). I don't mind if it'll be short, but I can't watch anything suuuper long, like 100 episodes of 1 series :v
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'd love to experience some romance a bit more, but it doesn't have to be only about love (at least something I can ship, like Naofumi & Raphtalia from shield hero) I'm neutral in the setting. Alt world, stone age, time travels, dungeons, my mom's cellar I can handle it all. Also, include your top 3-5 if you want (no restrictions here! Show me what you love!). Alternatively, if you don't know any romances, tell me about the shows you discovered and most people won't know about them.
But in the end, I just need something with relatively modern graphics and male-female characters put together :v (Truly, I can eat a wide selection if you saw my list)
If you know some good post apo or zombie send it to me <3
To sum up: I can eat (almost) anything if it has a guy and girl inside :v
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): God please no sports animes, something very spooky, or if it's very popular and everyone heard about it already.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I'm cool with anything.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): If it's there then I already know about it, so don't bother telling me.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 44 if imma right :p
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly, there might be a few I forgot I watched, but if you say the title I'll tell you the truth.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kirasha?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Sure, I can create one if you need me :v

God, I hope you understand my broken English <3
Nov 29, 2020 2:26 PM
Jun 2016
[b]Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): none
[b]Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything :)
[b]Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): War, historical, ecchi
[b]Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
[b]Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
[b]Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 285
[b]Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
[b]Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Fluffybo101
[b]Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exhange
Nov 29, 2020 3:12 PM
Furious

Dec 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
Any
Comedy, drama, slice of life, avant garde, yuri, stuff with my favorite voice actors, parents/adults as protagonists
Horror, superheroes, too much action (some is ok)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
No, I rotate subscriptions, so I'll find it
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
No
Yes
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/matrograde
Both

.・゜゜・ anime list ・゜゜・.
.・゜゜・ manga list ・゜゜・.
.・゜゜・ gaming list ・゜゜・.

Nov 29, 2020 3:23 PM
May 2015
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
anything is fine
adventure, romance, mystery, slice of life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
ecchi, isekai, horror
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
no restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
yes
yes
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/VictiniTheStar
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
elf gift (I feel I haven't seen enough anime to give a recommendation to anyone else)

I'm sure there's some really great anime out there I never heard of so I think this is a lovely event
Nov 29, 2020 3:27 PM
Oct 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No min, max,,, lets go 75.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): seinen, psycological, shounen, sports, romance (prefer female lead), horror (the more traumatic the better), queer themed shows (like yuri on ice, and banana fish), anything that makes me think hard or is suspensuful (ex: evangelion, psycho pass) . I'm honestly open to anything though as long as its good or unique.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't really like anything thats overly fanservicey or hypermasculine shows like jojos (sorry)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): ehh I'd prefer it not to be but then again I havent actually looked at my ptw in a long time.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 151
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yeah
Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/IceTiger_Yurio
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange!! (writing 5 page recommendations is my favorite part hahaha)
Nov 29, 2020 4:31 PM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no limit
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): adventure, fantasy, comedy, seinen, historical, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, yuri
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): yaoi, harem, isekai, anything from the top 100
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 137
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Quinho697
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? gift exchange
Nov 29, 2020 5:43 PM
Jul 2017
Min-Max length (episodes): Around 12 or so episodes. It’s not the end of the world if you give me like a 24 episode-long show, it’s just more convenient to watch shorter ones

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Take a real good look at my favorites and things I’ve given 10s and 9s. I’m a real sucker for the dark, bold, unconventional, thrilling, meaningful and overall incredibly well-made. Just as in film, music and TV, the most important thing in anime is its lasting impact on the viewer. As for specifics - Realism, heavy themes, emotional struggles, character arcs, distinct visual style, satire, and absurd comedy (Cromartie High School, Gintama, and not an anime, but Regular Show is a pretty good example). Some non-requirements include a good soundtrack, anime that take place outside of japan, anime with adult characters, and original anime (not based off manga or anything). You don’t have to find an anime that have ALL of those things, just SOME of those things. Sorry if I’m real hard to gift for - I’ve been in the game for a while, and know what kind of stuff I like

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Cliches, tropes or stereotypes (unless satirical). I have seen literal hundreds of anime, and now I have become somewhat bitter when it comes to my anime. With that said, it’s possible for a masterpiece to have some level of genericness (Code Geass, Fate Stay/Night UBW, Full Metal Panic). For anime I don’t like, don’t just look at my 3’s and 4’s, but also look at the endless sea of 6’s and 7’s, as those are my “forgettable” anime. Do keep in mind that I started watching anime like 5 years ago, and my opinion on shows constantly change. Getting into specifics - avoid fantasy worlds, slice of life, melodrama, shounen, lots of fan service, generic school anime (“the beach episode,” “the school fest,” MC sitting second-to-back by the window, etc), “comedy” anime with unnecessary drama (Gintama does this A LOT), anime that use big action to compensate for its lack of character, rom-coms that don’t end in closure, harems, etc. Super sorry for rambling - I’m just really picky and tired of watching average anime. Good luck!

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: Preferably available on Crunchyroll and/or Funimation, but not the end of the world if it’s not

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 434 (298 of those are shows)

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No. There are a few shows I’ve dipped my toes in and dropped after a few episodes - if even - that I didn’t bother to record. Don’t worry, most of those are dumb isekais and harems

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/FrickinNormie?status=7

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I’m doing everything! Give me the gift exchange!
FrickinNormieDec 6, 2020 4:28 PM
Nov 29, 2020 5:49 PM

Jul 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): ~12 to ~26
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): genres(psychological, supernatural, time travel, thriller, drama, mystery, romance), I would especially love a good romance

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * Naruto, One Piece (I will watch eventually just now's not the time), bad quality
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 71
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes, except for a few horrible shows I dropped
❅ Link to anime list: haodepinglunjia's anime list
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 29, 2020 6:02 PM

Oct 2010
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
- no minimum
- 50 episodes maximum
- preference for shorter series

- Realistic queer content, especially yuri. (By "realistic," I mean YES to things like Aoi Hana, which depict the complexities/vulnerabilities of the queer experience, and NO to things like Yuru Yuri, fan-service aimed at a non-queer audience.)
- Good people making realistically bad choices. (Think: Nana.)
- Anything inspired by Takarazuka <3
- Visual symbolism. (Think: Shoujo Kakumei Utena.)
- Josei.
- Classics, older series, and anything important in defining/creating/changing a genre/trope.

- Violence. This is a hard NO for me; I quite literally faint when I watch violent content.
- Ecchi/fan-service.
- Generally speaking, mainstream shounen.
- Moe-blob/cute-girls-doing-cute-things.
- Beyond that, there are plenty of things I ~usually~ don't like (sports; isekai), but also always an exception to the rule (in sports, I love Ookiku Furikabutte; in isekai, I love Juuni Kokuki), so I don't want to be too prescriptive. I'm always thrilled to be surprised by a genre that doesn't normally do it for me!

- No restrictions other than being available ~somewhere~ online.

- Sure thing! I'm always happy to have anyone help me root through my much-too-long PTW by singling out an entry I should watch first ^.^

- 364, as of 11/29/2020

- Yes, to my knowledge.

❅ Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dreamerofpluto

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
- Absolutely! Half the joy is getting to spread the love <3

Thank you so much, Santa! I can't wait to hear what you recommend!
Nov 29, 2020 6:15 PM

Jun 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): less than 50
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like everything as long its done well
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): -
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no restrictions
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 274
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YuriwithoutIce
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd love to give a rec!
Nov 29, 2020 6:42 PM

Jan 2014
Min-Max length (episodes): min 12, no max limit
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i really like simple shounen or things like mistery, suspense, things that can make you think
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): not a fun on most romance, ecchi, isekai or slice of life
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? : No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 368
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/scarletgirl
scarletgirlDec 12, 2020 8:58 PM
Game over. If that's the case, I just have to play again.
Nov 29, 2020 7:29 PM
May 2011
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): MIN 12 - MAX doesn't matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really like when anime can pump me up or motivate me in real life or give me real life lessons . For example , sports, shounen , action do that !
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Parody , historical , blabbering, harem
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes - i 'd prefer if it wasn't - so i can add something new though !
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 174
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: 99%
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/conan4
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange !
Nov 29, 2020 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no minimum, max length is 30. i prefer 12-15 to be honest but i dont mind 16-30eps
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): psychological, sci-fi, dementia, mystery, shonen, horror, romance, and maybe some comedy.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): i have my exclusions (golden boy makes up for it with its comedy and video girl ai with its interesting story) but i really hate fan service/ecchi. no isekai, harem, or sexualization of minors. top 100
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): preferably not, but if necessary then sure
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 25
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yea
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/thepowersthatb
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: elf gift (my knowledge is so limited lol)
Nov 29, 2020 7:50 PM
Nov 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): any works :)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): no real preference
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): no dislikes
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 46
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StoneMahogany?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 29, 2020 7:59 PM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Normal 24 episodes will be good.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Currently, I would like to watch a thriller sort of show. Ah, like ID Invaded. I'm just looking forward to giving the gift :D
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not many, wouldn't like any shoujo recs.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 193
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, except for some childhood shows. That doesn't matter tho lol
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CatGirl2196
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will be creating a gift too. That's the most fun part www
Nov 29, 2020 8:18 PM

Apr 2015
Min-Max length (episodes): 60 max
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): cool characters, good character development, hype for the next episode
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): top 100 anime
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 301
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Arvanitis
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
FotsuanDec 4, 2020 7:26 PM
Nov 29, 2020 8:22 PM
Oct 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): any length is fine :P
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love the good thought-provoking, revolutionary shows but I often find myself enjoying trashy shows that are stupid and dumb. I also really like the art style of shows like blood lad and nisekoi.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing from the top 100 since I either already have it on my list or am avoiding it for a reason and no ecchi unless it has a good story. Also, I tend to avoid the older art style and favor the new one which is probably why I haven't watched Evangelion or Clannad yet.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope :D
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, just not from the on-hold list.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 78
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StreetLamp05
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, but I really only started watching anime at the beginning of 2020, so idk if I can recommend any shows to people who have like 300 completed entries
StreetLamp05Dec 13, 2020 12:31 PM
Nov 29, 2020 8:26 PM

May 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): up to 28 (preferably)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Shonen, Action, Isekai, Adventure, Magic, Super Power, and (some, not pure) Comedy, I'm very basic and usually like dumb turn-off-brain shows
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Pure Slice-of-Life, Romance, Ecchi, Shoujo, and Harem, if its a 2deep4u show I might not be able to keep interest, if the comedy revolves around sexual jokes I'm not gonna like it
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No (preferably)
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 399
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen (except childhood anime)?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/lotsofdragons?status=7
Nov 29, 2020 10:47 PM
Sep 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no limits here, I'm watching anime non-regulary
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I will adore if I get recs of anime about Western and/or Russian history of XVII-XIX centuries. If this is too specific, any great and somewhat show without cringy humor and fillers
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Cringy, overt comedy in contrast with serious tone of the rest of the series
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions: I want to have rus subs in existence
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list: It's empty anyway
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 34
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No, I've also seen the first Shaman King as a kid, as well as some random Pokemon episodes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Xetfield
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Sorry, I'm too much of a noob to offer some really interesting recs
Nov 29, 2020 11:15 PM
Nov 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Better if longer than the usual 12-13 episodes. Even better if more than a single season.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life with some friendship and good romance is always enjoyable. Also the ones where the main character starts as a total noob in any field, not limited to action or super powers, and then later becomes a total badass, is something I really enjoy, icing on cake if romance included. Not the typical Shounen though, bored of those.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing much actually, but bored of the usual cliches and looking forward to something different yet enjoyable. Also, nothing irritates me more than an anime ending midway before any legitimate endings or conclusion and doesn't have a season to follow up. Animation is a huge factor for me while watching anime, so I don't really look forward to any anime released before 2005. Historical or political anime are a big no. Shoujo won't be a problem unless the guy is the popular Mr. Perfect wile the girl character develops under his influence, too boring and mainstream. Please don't recommend same gender romances.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Don't mind that, but better if not.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 87

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Indeed, it does.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/fuyukai_-desu

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Would love to participate in gift exchange.
fuyukai_-desuDec 4, 2020 5:50 AM
Nov 29, 2020 11:27 PM
Dec 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length is great! I prefer typical length anime (12ish episodes/20 mins each), however, I'm willing to watch longer or shorter.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like thought compelling anime. Anything ranging from philosophical to mystery. I also enjoy romcoms and shounen. Anime with good soundtracks as well as a unique storyline are much preferred! I haven't seen many of the classics because I get caught up watching a lot of seasonal (like Cowboy Bebop or Neon Genesis Evangelion).
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike cliche anime, but I will still watch them. Anime with oblivious/useless MCs are a no go because they are frustrating to watch unless well executed (KonoSuba is my example of a well executed one). I'd say avoid top 100, but if it's not on my watch list, feel free to recommend it. My watch list is very incomplete as I have only "finished" it up to the letter K. Avoid 2016+ anime unless it sticks out as something that fits my criteria. Also please no idol anime lmao.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No stream restrictions. Must be subbed.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I don't have a plan to watch list on MAL but I do have one elsewhere. Feel free to recommend anything though.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: My completed watch list on MAL is 202, but I have probably completed around 500-600 anime.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Not at all, but hopefully I will have more up on there before partners are chosen (finals are a pain).
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Teritas
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user!
Nov 29, 2020 11:40 PM
Feb 2018
Min-Max length (episodes): Any length works, but I'd prefer a show over a movie.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Honestly any genre works, but I prefer something with a mixture of action and more calm scenes. Great fights are preferred, and if great characters are included then that's a plus. My favorite anime is Re:Zero if that helps. I also love H Y P E.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Poor animation and pacing are the big ones. Anything too childish is also a no-go. Magical girl shows make me uncomfortable so that's not preferable either. Also no Isekai please.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions here.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yep!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 158
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Ya
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nickelodeon824?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to create a gift for another user!

Note: Please do not recommend One Piece.
HueBrgleNov 29, 2020 11:46 PM
Nov 30, 2020 12:03 AM

Jan 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Since I don't have many shows watched, I would like something with 12 episodes so I can catch up on my other shows quickly.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like drama and psychological, but the genre doesn't really matter too much as long as it's serious. Preferably something on the calmer side of things too, like Mushishi, but still interesting because sometimes I feel like shows that are "calming" just end up being boring. I also like artsy stuff.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't really vibe with boys' love or yuri shows. Don't know why, I just feel a disconnect from the characters. Maybe that's because the only yuri show I've watched is Adachi to Shimamura. I dunno. I also don't like mecha

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything is good, but for some reason, specifically older shows on certain streaming sites end up having really bad video quality, so maybe something on the newer side of things. But this doesn't matter much either.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No thanks

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 161

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes (unless I forgot something)

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kalvus?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, please!
KalvusNov 30, 2020 10:45 AM
Nov 30, 2020 1:15 AM
Jul 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):No more than 48
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Romance,Psychological,Horror
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha,Historical,Sports
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):No restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:105
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:Almost everything
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kotse
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:Gift Exchange
Nov 30, 2020 1:19 AM
Aug 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 10-26

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Well written or enjoyable, can be sad

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm open to try anything

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 130

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/iiWantToDie

Nov 30, 2020 1:20 AM
Sep 2020
❅Min-Max length:
Minimum -12
Maximum- 30
Movies are fine

❅Likes:
Genre - Isekai
Demographics, themes - Just anything I can watch

❅Dislikes
Genre - History, Mecha
Demographics, themes - None

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?
I want Subbed

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?
Yes, Sure

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list
61 ,As if now when I'm posting this comment

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?
Yes.

Link to Animelist
anime list
, Anime+

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?
No Bkz I'm lazy eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FocusFailNov 30, 2020 1:33 AM
Nov 30, 2020 2:39 AM
May 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No minimum limit but around 50 max limit

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, Sol, Mystery, Psychological, Comedy

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 289

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Linandino

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: i will create a gift

* I don't want to receive anime on popular chart till 150 because either watched or left because of some reason
Nov 30, 2020 2:44 AM
Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes):

-max 50 episodes
- i dont know, around 30 min per episode
-you can also give me some movies, or Movie-Series, OVA's.

-I kinda like sad anime, Romance, Action, Mystery, Psychological, Supernatural.
-I like genders like yuri/yaoi

-I would like the animation to look good, not to be too old an anime (except for the anime that you must see and they are older eg Death Note)
-I dont like horror animes.

-Something available subbed online for free.

-Yes, you can, i would like to mention why i would start that one on my plan to watch.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 43

Yes

❅ Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tweo03

I will create a gift for another user.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (July 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - 10 hours ago

0 by KarenShirotori »»
10 hours ago

» Best Profile Design (June 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - 10 hours ago

0 by KarenShirotori »»
10 hours ago

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (June 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Jun 24

14 by Vaturna »»
Jun 28, 11:35 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - June 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Jun 2

1 by Nate »»
Jun 16, 3:05 PM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (June 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - May 3

10 by KarenShirotori »»
Jun 14, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.