New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 11, 2019 8:17 PM

Aug 2015
Iyya said:
Meira_Eve said:
Entries: 899
Oh boi.. this will be tough.. at least I'll try.. XD
Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai - just remembered it a while ago. It's something I read long ago but forgot to add it on my list. I don't remember the a triangle but.. well, see the synopsis yourself and you'll know what I meant. XD it's a subtle romance all way to the end tho.

Shinigami to Gin no Kishi - well, just finished it not too long ago. It has a few setback tho. 1. It's an actual romance tho till the end there is no confession. 2. It's not a story about the two getting close to each other, it's the focus more to the MC's journey..

And then there's Blazer Drive...

Well.. I tried.. XD

I checked mangaupdates and it's tagged as Love Triangle with a huge tag and 8,0 vote. I guess, it's clear as day that it's a love triangle. After a bit research, I found that it was between Sayo, Himeko and Shuuji. But well, if I am mistaken since I only checked some spoilers and mangaupdate, please correct me.

Shinigami to Gin no Kishi - what kind of setback? I don't mind spoilers at all. Please spoil it so I can imagine if I would dislike it or not. It has no love triangle tag in mangaupdates but "MC loyal to love interest" tag makes it suspicious. When a manga tagged as one with the tag, there's usually a potential love rival who keeps disturbing the main couple getting together. Tbh, it looks alike a reverse harem.

Blazer Drive - I'll try this one. I checked some picts and I may like it.

Thank you

1. Hmm.. I guess there is..? I forgot really.. XD but if I forgot about it just like that, I believe it's either only pop up for a short time or it wasn't that relevant in the story.. but if it's still a problem for you, then I guess this one is a pass.. XD

2. There is a potential love rival (a male), but he's just pop up for a very short time to help FMC and that's it. He doesn't go around and disturb MC and FMC relationship, and in the end I think he gives up by default and only act as a messenger. And no, it's not a reverse harem. ^^
And about the setback, its actually a setback about your qualification, let me put it in the spoiler tag, just in case.

3. Eh, you'll try this one? Blazer Drive pop up out of nowhere in my mind when writing the suggestion tho.. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jun 12, 2019 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
Meira_Eve said:
Iyya said:

I checked mangaupdates and it's tagged as Love Triangle with a huge tag and 8,0 vote. I guess, it's clear as day that it's a love triangle. After a bit research, I found that it was between Sayo, Himeko and Shuuji. But well, if I am mistaken since I only checked some spoilers and mangaupdate, please correct me.

Shinigami to Gin no Kishi - what kind of setback? I don't mind spoilers at all. Please spoil it so I can imagine if I would dislike it or not. It has no love triangle tag in mangaupdates but "MC loyal to love interest" tag makes it suspicious. When a manga tagged as one with the tag, there's usually a potential love rival who keeps disturbing the main couple getting together. Tbh, it looks alike a reverse harem.

Blazer Drive - I'll try this one. I checked some picts and I may like it.

Thank you

1. Hmm.. I guess there is..? I forgot really.. XD but if I forgot about it just like that, I believe it's either only pop up for a short time or it wasn't that relevant in the story.. but if it's still a problem for you, then I guess this one is a pass.. XD

2. There is a potential love rival (a male), but he's just pop up for a very short time to help FMC and that's it. He doesn't go around and disturb MC and FMC relationship, and in the end I think he gives up by default and only act as a messenger. And no, it's not a reverse harem. ^^
And about the setback, its actually a setback about your qualification, let me put it in the spoiler tag, just in case.

3. Eh, you'll try this one? Blazer Drive pop up out of nowhere in my mind when writing the suggestion tho.. XD

1. Well, I have a strong hate to love triangle so I guess it would still annoy me. Since it's short, I may come back later though.

2. Does the potential love rival appears often? Do they do skinship often? Does the FMC get blushed when they are together? Does bubbles or flowers pop up on the background when they meet? It doesn't matter if a character gives up early since I also hate those.

3. Yeah. This one is the most promising tbh. I like romance to be really minimalist but still leaves memorable moment. I actually prefer it to be not clear. I just want to see two opposite sex characters help each other or support each other and shows chemistry that they aren't just close friend. They care each other deeper than what's shown. There's only one thing beside the love rival thingy that I most likely will dislike shounen with romance, kidnapping thingy. I'll try this.
Jun 13, 2019 6:22 AM

Aug 2015
Iyya said:
Meira_Eve said:

1. Well, I have a strong hate to love triangle so I guess it would still annoy me. Since it's short, I may come back later though.

2. Does the potential love rival appears often? Do they do skinship often? Does the FMC get blushed when they are together? Does bubbles or flowers pop up on the background when they meet? It doesn't matter if a character gives up early since I also hate those.

3. Yeah. This one is the most promising tbh. I like romance to be really minimalist but still leaves memorable moment. I actually prefer it to be not clear. I just want to see two opposite sex characters help each other or support each other and shows chemistry that they aren't just close friend. They care each other deeper than what's shown. There's only one thing beside the love rival thingy that I most likely will dislike shounen with romance, kidnapping thingy. I'll try this.
ohh, at least number 3 seems good for you! ^^
Answering number 2:
-No, he doesn't appear often. He only appear once to help FMC get out of the castle. Then he appear near the end to help with the last battle. That's about it. Tbh, it's not even clear if he actually has feelings for FMC till the end.
-There is no skinship at all I believe.
-No, the FMC didn't blush or even think of him in that way. I believe the MC thought of him just as "that one knight who helped me".
-No, there's no such background effect.

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jun 13, 2019 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Meira_Eve said:
Iyya said:

ohh, at least number 3 seems good for you! ^^
Answering number 2:
-No, he doesn't appear often. He only appear once to help FMC get out of the castle. Then he appear near the end to help with the last battle. That's about it. Tbh, it's not even clear if he actually has feelings for FMC till the end.
-There is no skinship at all I believe.
-No, the FMC didn't blush or even think of him in that way. I believe the MC thought of him just as "that one knight who helped me".
-No, there's no such background effect.

I tried reading some chapters but it's too girly. The style of the characters, the characters design and how the characters act just aren't for me I guess.
Btw, they do skinship in chapter 15. And there's a hint that she ended up with the guy before she died, based on chapter 33.
removed-userJun 13, 2019 10:42 AM
Aug 19, 2019 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
Been Long
Bump... Looking for more :)
Aug 19, 2019 5:42 AM

Jan 2019
The selection below is solely based on your requirement of two people overcoming odds while forming subtle romance. Although some of them may have "love rivals", I consider them to be irrelevant or not that annoying as it helps the story progress, (in the case of Sakuranbo Syndrome). I understand why you wouldn't want a manga with drama, but those are rare unless you are reading a slice of life, lighthearted romance-focused, or pure comedy manga.

Ohayou, Ibarahime
Ao no Orchestra. It's still on going, romance is inconclusive.
Kakao 79%. This one might contain more drama than you want because its a manhwa, but I still recommend it regardless.
Sakuranbo Syndrome - Cupid no Itazura II. Although it seems like a "love triangle", I don't consider it to be one like the ones you see in typical shojo mangas.
The last two has no solid conclusion whether or not there is a romantic relationship, but it's more or less implied depending how you interpret it.
Isshuukan Friends.
Cross Account
Aug 19, 2019 6:15 AM

Mar 2016
Maybe Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu?

You've probably seen the anime, manga has the complete LN series adapted.
Aug 20, 2019 12:33 AM
Jul 2018
ShojoGirlNum1453 said:
The selection below is solely based on your requirement of two people overcoming odds while forming subtle romance. Although some of them may have "love rivals", I consider them to be irrelevant or not that annoying as it helps the story progress, (in the case of Sakuranbo Syndrome). I understand why you wouldn't want a manga with drama, but those are rare unless you are reading a slice of life, lighthearted romance-focused, or pure comedy manga.

Ohayou, Ibarahime
Ao no Orchestra. It's still on going, romance is inconclusive.
Kakao 79%. This one might contain more drama than you want because its a manhwa, but I still recommend it regardless.
Sakuranbo Syndrome - Cupid no Itazura II. Although it seems like a "love triangle", I don't consider it to be one like the ones you see in typical shojo mangas.
The last two has no solid conclusion whether or not there is a romantic relationship, but it's more or less implied depending how you interpret it.
Isshuukan Friends.
Cross Account

I have been following Ohayou Ibarahime. I guess I haven't updated it for a while though.
Ao no Orchestra - It hasn't finished yet. It's made by Makoto Akui who made Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda that based on my research has a love triangle. So I'll wait until it ends.
Kakao 79% - It's still ongoing and written by female. I'll wait until it ends.
Cupid no Itazura - I know this guy who wrote it. It's definitely a love triangle. I read the first Cupid no Itazura btw, so I have enough from him.
Isshukan Friend - I saw the anime. I am planning to read the manga.
Cross Account - It's definitely a love triangle. Isn't it a typical shounen love triangle?. I laughed at it so hard. I finished it after dropped it. I saw it was only few chapters left so I finished it.
Thanks

And yes, what I want is something light-hearted, slice of lify, and comedy with hints romance of course. I have almost zero tolerance, maybe 0,00005% tolerance, of love triangle and harem. Just look at what I write in my dropped list if you want to know what I mean.

RD1042 said:
Maybe Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu?

You've probably seen the anime, manga has the complete LN series adapted.

I saw the anime. I don't read light novel anymore, but thanks.
removed-userAug 20, 2019 12:38 AM
Aug 24, 2019 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
Bump Bump Bump
Still looking for some
Aug 24, 2019 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
k3ti said:
myb Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna ?

not so sure cause i read it long ago tho

The art is shoujou-ish and it has many male characters, it looks like a reverse harem from the first glance. I checked its mangaupdates and characters' description here and it seems it's different from the first impression I got.

I'll try it. Thanks
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are there any female protagonist a Phantom Thief

Kirika_Madeleine - 7 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
48 minutes ago

» A Ship's Crew Anime (not one piece)

Bojac - Yesterday

5 by JoeChip »»
5 hours ago

» Want some underrated good anime

Roktim583A - Sep 24

6 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
6 hours ago

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

12 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 11:03 PM

» Anime with a living weapon

ConsRg__ - Yesterday

16 by Tropisch »»
Yesterday, 9:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.