Forum Settings
Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
May 10, 2019 1:51 AM

May 2013
I don't get Wisp's problem with my reads. I thought I was being clever with Eyeh and putting out a good explanation as to why voting him doesn't make me comfortable.

I think saying I'm the taking the back seat is pretty accurate, I even said myself I wanted to let things play right now, doesn't mean I'll spend the game letting town be lynched. I can already predict this game will activate very well with a flip.

Not only am I interested in what non-voters have to say about the current lynch possibilities, I also feel a force of cooperation between the Eyeh voters and Wisp (not all of them), and it worries me a bit since I'm clearly a target and I'm having too much difficulty to disprove some claims on me. No matter what I say there is always something in my posts or posting style to latch onto. That's why I tried to put aside talking about myself and gave that reads list when asked.
May 10, 2019 1:53 AM

May 2013
yurkin said:
Looking back I like how the eyeh train was created

Looking back I don't, any post or action that makes you feel good?
May 10, 2019 2:00 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
yurkin said:
Looking back I like how the eyeh train was created

Looking back I don't, any post or action that makes you feel good?

Mainly his own vote on Kiiruma and how Lucian read this one up. Logic's follow up wasn't bad. Abu's involvement there is susp but Abu is always susp so idk
May 10, 2019 2:09 AM

Apr 2018
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Literary egg

Congrats.. Someone understood we finally entered the domain of the killing game
My personality:

May 10, 2019 2:12 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
aa-dono said:
So I'm caught up now.

I will not be voting for Lucian and yurkin this phase.

I like Eyeh's post but I'm not gonna give him any town points. Logic and Kiana is alright as well.

I don't really understand the whole thing about Phraze.

I have a slight scumlean on Mishu but I don't want to vote for him for selfish reason. (yet at least)

Don't have much thoughts on anyone else.
An update to this.

I still will not be voting Lucian and yurkin.
I like logic, Kiana, and wisp for town.

Scumlean includes: Mishu, Phraze, Kiiruma
Don't care if they get lynched: ironace, Kiiruma (yeah I know I have his name twice)

Not sure where to place them: Shin, Abu, Eyeh

If I missed anyone, I guess I don't remember them.

I don't like how you came out with Kiiruma scum read in a moment when he was already a hot topic.

Justifying your scum read on him was also bad

Not a fan of @Kiiruma's #109. Doesn't seem like he's interacting with anyone despite posting. Scummy.

Actually rest of your scum reads were also consensus scum reads at some point
May 10, 2019 2:14 AM

Jul 2009
Kiiruma said:
yurkin said:

Literary egg

Congrats.. Someone understood we finally entered the domain of the killing game

EZ
May 10, 2019 2:27 AM

Jul 2009
That said, @Kiiruma reads do you have any or I missed reading them?
May 10, 2019 2:51 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
aa-dono said:
An update to this.

I still will not be voting Lucian and yurkin.
I like logic, Kiana, and wisp for town.

Scumlean includes: Mishu, Phraze, Kiiruma
Don't care if they get lynched: ironace, Kiiruma (yeah I know I have his name twice)

Not sure where to place them: Shin, Abu, Eyeh

If I missed anyone, I guess I don't remember them.

I don't like how you came out with Kiiruma scum read in a moment when he was already a hot topic.

Justifying your scum read on him was also bad

Not a fan of @Kiiruma's #109. Doesn't seem like he's interacting with anyone despite posting. Scummy.

Actually rest of your scum reads were also consensus scum reads at some point
I don't think Kiiruma's a hot topic.
If it was a good read, my vote would be on Kiiruma already.

I admit my reads on Phraze was based on what others already pointed out but just because some other people scumread Mishu doesn't make my read invalid.

May 10, 2019 2:57 AM

Apr 2018
yurkin said:

I'll be honest that I'm being incredibly lazy atm because I am revising for exams next week. I'll be able to get to it when I can <_<

Only reason I've been doing my ability is because I've always loved DR and it would be cool to do like a 16 player game with roles based on every character from the series. Starting with THH, GBD, UDG, KH.
My personality:

May 10, 2019 2:58 AM

Aug 2012
Kiiruma said:
yurkin said:

I'll be honest that I'm being incredibly lazy atm because I am revising for exams next week. I'll be able to get to it when I can <_<

Only reason I've been doing my ability is because I've always loved DR and it would be cool to do like a 16 player game with roles based on every character from the series. Starting with THH, GBD, UDG, KH.
This post doesn't sit well with me.

May 10, 2019 2:58 AM

Apr 2018
Kiiruma said:
yurkin said:

Or at least do things with the DR Animes. So THH, DR3 Future Arc, DR3 Despair Arc
My personality:

May 10, 2019 3:00 AM

Aug 2012
I like Lucian's points on Eyeh but I also like his reason for placing vote on Phraze instead of Kiiruma.

May 10, 2019 3:02 AM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
I also feel a force of cooperation between the Eyeh voters and Wisp (not all of them)
What do you mean?

May 10, 2019 3:10 AM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
@aa-dono
#131 - @Phraze how is Abu's observation paranoia?
his observations are to suspect every single thing, even in rvs. fine if he wants to suspect me for an honest question, but he expected me to push Logic for rvs'ing him - that is what I call paranoia (disclaimer: I).
Hnnn.. not feeling this reasoning.

May 10, 2019 3:14 AM

Aug 2012
I like Phraze's train more than Eyeh tbh. At least Eyeh had more town points in my eyes.

Vote: Phraze

If this stays a tie, I'll unvote. I won't be around for phase change but I'll be around in a couple of hours.

Btw, @Togs what's the lynch rule? I couldn't find it in OP.

May 10, 2019 5:14 AM

Jul 2009
@mishukax I seem to have misunderstood your last paragraph of #742 actually agreeing with you there

[mishu #742]
People are also divided on Abu but I townread him. #171 is exactly my kind of post. I had to take note of it. It's a very simple input of large-perspective thinking and Abu just states what he believes and doesn't feel the need to go into details.

That's something pretty nai coming from Abu, someone who have played a lot with Abu can confirm [like phraze]

Also, not quite related, but I feel like Eyeh is new to mafia? I have no idea how I should interpret his tone, he seems about a thousand times more confident than me, but not in the Lucian way, and more in the careless happy-go-lucky way. I should learn from him lol

On the contrary I feel he has lots of experience, the way he handle his words is not like newbie at all. That's why he should be aware what's he's doing.
May 10, 2019 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
I like Phraze's train more than Eyeh tbh. At least Eyeh had more town points in my eyes.

If this stays a tie, I'll unvote. I won't be around for phase change but I'll be around in a couple of hours.

Today's tie leads to no lynch, otherwise rng between all players
May 10, 2019 5:29 AM

Jul 2009
I say we cfd dono
May 10, 2019 5:32 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
I like Lucian's points on Eyeh but I also like his reason for placing vote on Phraze instead of Kiiruma.

If you like his reasons for voting Eyeh you know those same reasons can apply for you as well
May 10, 2019 5:38 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:

There are reasons to be vote phraze but very unlikely this one
May 10, 2019 6:37 AM
Jul 2018
_Wisp said:
TIL read whole post, before asking question, that reasoning is probably hit or miss, since we dont know how many other people got their top pick

Iron is still in the PoE, Shin not so much, at least not for today
Why not Shin? He's been lurking and didn't do anything else.
May 10, 2019 6:38 AM

Jul 2009
Meant to quote #814

Game is dead when I'm online what gives
May 10, 2019 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
I hate how Shin lurks, and only shows up when there's mechanics talk.
May 10, 2019 6:40 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
Ah, thanks.
Guess it would be pretty dumb to wait for someone breaking the tie.

yurkin said:
aa-dono said:

If you like his reasons for voting Eyeh you know those same reasons can apply for you as well
I don't get it.

yurkin said:
aa-dono said:

Well I'm not sorry for having a preferred train.

May 10, 2019 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Mishukax said:
_Wisp said:
@Lucianroy
that read might be too deep for player like Mishu, just maybe

Well I'm relieved, I thought you found it too lacking like Phraze. In any case, I did my worst! Have we ever played together? That hydra game on Discord, right? Just curious.
Me and logic won that game!!!!!! Hell yeah!
May 10, 2019 6:41 AM

Aug 2012
Unvote
No lynch is not my ideal.

May 10, 2019 6:42 AM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Mishukax said:

Well I'm relieved, I thought you found it too lacking like Phraze. In any case, I did my worst! Have we ever played together? That hydra game on Discord, right? Just curious.
Me and logic won that game!!!!!! Hell yeah!
I love and hate that game so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.

May 10, 2019 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:

Awa, is Eyeh your scum buddy?
May 10, 2019 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
Unvote
Now you take it back when yurkin says we should cfd to you?
May 10, 2019 7:04 AM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:

I take offense that you're using this method instead of telling me what's wrong with my post.

And if I'm scum, I wish. He made a fool of me in previous game, I rather be on the same side than be fooled again.

May 10, 2019 7:06 AM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:
Unvote
If you're trying to get on my nerves, it's working.

Not sure if you purposely misread me or really don't understand my stance.

I unvoted because yurkin said tie results in a no lynch. I'm against no lynch.

May 10, 2019 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
AbuHumaid said:
I take offense that you're using this method instead of telling me what's wrong with my post.

And if I'm scum, I wish. He made a fool of me in previous game, I rather be on the same side than be fooled again.
I don't remember you showing suspicion of Phraze before that post, and now Eyeh has "towny points" all of a sudden? Your progression does not make sense.
Also the "I'll unvote if it's a tie" comes across as an escape route, when things go south for you.
May 10, 2019 7:12 AM

May 2013
That hydra game is still in my nightmares.

I actually really loved aa-dono's recent posts and her vote on Phraze until she started getting mad just now. Not sure I buy her claiming her unvote has nothing to do with yurkin wanting to cfd her.

Though if dono ties and no one else chimes in I have no idea how to break that tie
May 10, 2019 7:14 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
AbuHumaid said:

I'm just speaking my mind.
May 10, 2019 7:15 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
yurkin said:
Ah, thanks.

yurkin said:

I don't get it.

He's voting eyeh because his scum read Kiiruma only has 4-5 posts in thread
dono said:

yurkin said:

I meant to quote #814

aa-dono said:
Phraze said:
@aa-dono
his observations are to suspect every single thing, even in rvs. fine if he wants to suspect me for an honest question, but he expected me to push Logic for rvs'ing him - that is what I call paranoia (disclaimer: I).

So is not about your preferred train
May 10, 2019 7:18 AM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:

I don't remember you showing suspicion of Phraze before that post, and now Eyeh has "towny points' all of a sudden? Your progression does not make sense.
Also the "I'll unvote if it's a tie" comes across as an escape route, when things go south for you.
Then you have not been reading my posts.

Liking Eyeh's posts is not sudden. I didn't want to give him towncard, because I think he's a good scum, but I've mentioned that I like his posts even before that post.

"If it stays a tie"
I like Phraze's train more than eyeh, but my I don't have anything against Eyeh's train. So I placed my vote thinking the person who breaks the tie can decide which is the better lynch.
If I wanted an escape route, it would've been wiser to not have a stance on today's lynch at all.

May 10, 2019 7:19 AM

May 2013
aa-dono said:
If I wanted an escape route, it would've been wiser to not have a stance on today's lynch at all.

*mishu feels targeted*
May 10, 2019 7:20 AM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
That hydra game is still in my nightmares.

I actually really loved aa-dono's recent posts and her vote on Phraze until she started getting mad just now. Not sure I buy her claiming her unvote has nothing to do with yurkin wanting to cfd her.

Though if dono ties and no one else chimes in I have no idea how to break that tie
Well I have feelings.
]
Ok, I don't want to be mad at Mishu.

AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:

I'm just speaking my mind.
I'm probably not even mad at you but something else. Sorry.

May 10, 2019 7:21 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
aa-dono said:
Ah, thanks.

I don't get it.

dono said:

I meant to quote #814

aa-dono said:

That's implying that my only reason for voting her was that post. Which is not the case.

May 10, 2019 7:22 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
aa-dono said:

*mishu feels targeted*

*targets mishu*
May 10, 2019 7:25 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
yurkin said:

I meant to quote #814

That's implying that my only reason for voting her was that post. Which is not the case.

No that's implying you are giving bad reasoning there fmpov
May 10, 2019 7:35 AM

Oct 2011
recent developments feel like scum are involved. there's a lack of agreement as opposed to when I was the focus.

also, I'm susp of Shin and Iron. reasons given. idk if scum knows that tho, that top picks are likely to be scum. treestumps are useful, so I also don't get why Lucian put it in the bottom - they're more useful than vanilla.

May 10, 2019 7:36 AM

Oct 2011
another thing.. Lucian was the one who talked up both trains on me and Eyeh, right? no vote, just throwing suspicion. threw in vote when my train grew, but has yet to vote Eyeh.

May 10, 2019 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
AbuHumaid said:
I don't remember you showing suspicion of Phraze before that post, and now Eyeh has "towny points' all of a sudden? Your progression does not make sense.
Then you have not been reading my posts.

Liking Eyeh's posts is not sudden. I didn't want to give him towncard, because I think he's a good scum, but I've mentioned that I like his posts even before that post.

"If it stays a tie"
I like Phraze's train more than eyeh, but my I don't have anything against Eyeh's train. So I placed my vote thinking the person who breaks the tie can decide which is the better lynch.
I can't find any post of yours saying "Phraze is scummy" can you help me find one? Also the ones about Eyeh too.

Why would you think that way if you're a townie? If you think someone is scum, vote them., not keep your vote to yourself just because you're afraid of a tie, which is not that likely to happen.
May 10, 2019 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
recent developments feel like scum are involved. there's a lack of agreement as opposed to when I was the focus.

also, I'm susp of Shin and Iron. reasons given. idk if scum knows that tho, that top picks are likely to be scum. treestumps are useful, so I also don't get why Lucian put it in the bottom - they're more useful than vanilla.
Agreed, ironace and Shin are never scum together though.
Unless one of them is lost of course.
May 10, 2019 7:40 AM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
another thing.. Lucian was the one who talked up both trains on me and Eyeh, right? no vote, just throwing suspicion. threw in vote when my train grew, but has yet to vote Eyeh.
Lucian voted Eyeh actually, first voter too.
May 10, 2019 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
I won’t be around for phase change and I think a couple of us won’t be too

Awa/Kiana mafia?
May 10, 2019 7:41 AM

May 2013
Phraze said:

I don't see it, honestly. The agreement on you wasn't that one-sided and even if it was I don't think it makes it more town than Eyeh's case

I put the stump in the bottom too so I can't agree with you there either
May 10, 2019 7:43 AM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
not keep your vote to yourself just because you're afraid of a tie, which is not that likely to happen.

Agreed with this, ties actually don't really happen from my experience lol. It's harder to voluntarily tie than it is to lynch scum
May 10, 2019 7:45 AM

Jul 2009
Phraze what do you think of Abu again?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.