Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
May 9, 2019 10:46 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
i also got the egg i wanted and so did wisp (first on our lists)
depends on if ur role was useful to scum or not. or just to take town chances away. treestump would probably be low on the list, tho Wen was an exception.

logic340 said:
Why would you just decide this game not to put in effort?
recently came out of game pissed off. and was busy playing on another site (Yurkin won as scum). I grandly burned myself out.
also, my efforting is based on boredom. currently not bored. I think u should know that.
1. spooky egg was #3 on my list
2. I'll take that into consideration.

I would like for you talk with me about who is a better lynch option than you and why?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 9, 2019 10:49 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
lets see,
vote:shinichi
what was ur reasoing for the draft manipulation again? i didnt understand that at all lol, u say to ignore it all, but i want to hear what u thought was the egg selecting method
how serious are you with this vote? Do you think shinichi is scum?

May 9, 2019 10:56 AM

Jan 2014
Either the wolves are happily burying their partner Phraze or Phraze is just not a wolf here, or she is just the lost wolf like I think

blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 9, 2019 10:56 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
After rereading Lucian i like him more for town.
I like that he ledt his list without being asked seems townie.
But what i really like is how he engages with everyone and it seems he is trying to draw out their thoughts. This is somehing i see from town!cross and he's giving me those vibes here.
Cross also draws out thoughts as scum. the dif is that there's more asking than contributing. if u see the recent game, even if Lucian was wrong, he still kept giving his own thoughts. this time, he's depending on Wisp for reads. even that "floundering as scum" about me had no reasoning behind it - other than probably "Wisp said so".

logic340 said:
Phraze said:
depends on if ur role was useful to scum or not. or just to take town chances away. treestump would probably be low on the list, tho Wen was an exception.

recently came out of game pissed off. and was busy playing on another site (Yurkin won as scum). I grandly burned myself out.
also, my efforting is based on boredom. currently not bored. I think u should know that.
1. spooky egg was #3 on my list
2. I'll take that into consideration.

I would like for you talk with me about who is a better lynch option than you and why?

1. that means ur likely town. Wen was an exception by picking Spooky Egg, tho he mentioned afterwards it was to take the chance away from town.
2. Ironace and Shin. basically those who got their 1st picks. Wisp probably went for something least beneficial to scum, so I wouldn't find that susp. I'm not as sure about Shin tho, for reasons mentioned before.

May 9, 2019 10:58 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Either the wolves are happily burying their partner Phraze or Phraze is just not a wolf here, or she is just the lost wolf like I think

2nd suggestion. even if a lost wolf was on the line, scum would still attempt to detract as it would be better turning them to full scum, thereby adding to their numbers. 1st choice aka a bus, isn't a good option when town is this confused.

May 9, 2019 11:01 AM

Oct 2011
also... I never been in a scumgame where my team wanted to bury me. I guess that's good for future ref

May 9, 2019 11:04 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
@aa-dono will you be placing a vote? You have scum leans.
I will. I'm a pro!lynch after all. But I don't want to random between my reads. I rather be pushing them (which I'm not sure how rn), or sheep someone's read that I believe in. I can't decide on one person yet though. If I'm gonna random my vote, then it won't hold any weight :/

May 9, 2019 11:19 AM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
But what i really like is how he engages with everyone and it seems he is trying to draw out their thoughts. This is somehing i see from town!cross and he's giving me those vibes here.
Cross also draws out thoughts as scum. the dif is that there's more asking than contributing. if u see the recent game, even if Lucian was wrong, he still kept giving his own thoughts. this time, he's depending on Wisp for reads. even that "floundering as scum" about me had no reasoning behind it - other than probably "Wisp said so".
I can see that he asked wisp's reads a lot, but his "floundeing as scum" didn't come after Wisp so I doubt that's him depending on reads.

What do you think of his reads on Mishu then?

May 9, 2019 11:28 AM

Oct 2011
aa-dono said:
Phraze said:
I can see that he asked wisp's reads a lot, but his "floundeing as scum" didn't come after Wisp so I doubt that's him depending on reads.

What do you think of his reads on Mishu then?
the sentence came out of nowhere, no concrete observations from himself. so, saying that is only sheeping Wisp.
his read on Mishu is meh imo. Mishu's posts so far have been NAI, meaning it can be painted either way. mindset reads are good, surface observations aren't.

May 9, 2019 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
damn #659 was a good post from Phraze
the problem is still the disconnect between her earlier posts and now
When the day started it seemed as if she was trying to paint things as scummy, something I also noticed with Abu, but now she's being very logical, and I like her analysis

How about we don't vote Phraze today?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 11:43 AM

Oct 2011
disconnect was because I was in the spirit of Easter~
tho tbh I don't wanna effort so much. after seeing how ded the thread was, might as well put my back into it. I'm still easterly tho <3

May 9, 2019 11:48 AM

Jan 2010
_Wisp said:
When the day started it seemed as if she was trying to paint things as scummy, something I also noticed with Abu, but now she's being very logical, and I like her analysis

do you feel kii is a better option for today?

May 9, 2019 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
AA-dono should be off the chopping block for today as well, her thoughts seem to come from a town perspective, and she had given enough of them that she shouldn't be the lynch today anyways, the same goes for Logic

I'm still quite sure of Yurkin being town, as well as Lucian, as someone who has first-hand experience with Lucian's scum game, I don't see the nervousness, he is speaking his mind, regardless of what people think

obviously, I'm adding Phraze to the non-lynch pool as well

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 11:53 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
_Wisp said:

do you feel kii is a better option for today?

well I would like a train to grow on him so I can read him, he does tend to focus more on the mechanical aspect of games as a wolf
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 11:57 AM

Jan 2010
unvote:
Vote: kiiruma

@Phraze thoughts on kirruma so far?

May 9, 2019 11:59 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
AA-dono should be off the chopping block for today as well, her thoughts seem to come from a town perspective, and she had given enough of them that she shouldn't be the lynch today anyways, the same goes for Logic

I'm still quite sure of Yurkin being town, as well as Lucian, as someone who has first-hand experience with Lucian's scum game, I don't see the nervousness, he is speaking his mind, regardless of what people think

I had firsthand exp with him too, as my scumbud. not sure if I see the speaking of his mind tho. mind showing me examples?

May 9, 2019 11:59 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
unvote:

no opinion. and why are u asking me?

May 9, 2019 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
_Wisp said:

I had firsthand exp with him too, as my scumbud. not sure if I see the speaking of his mind tho. mind showing me examples?
im not going into details at this time, im speaking off the top of my head and what I remember, since I am still very busy
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 12:01 PM

Aug 2013
@_Wisp thoughts on Eyeh?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
May 9, 2019 12:01 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
unvote:

to help further evaluate you and your thought process. To get your views and opinions on other players on the game.

May 9, 2019 12:03 PM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Phraze said:
im not going into details at this time, im speaking off the top of my head and what I remember, since I am still very busy
fair

May 9, 2019 12:05 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Phraze said:
to help further evaluate you and your thought process. To get your views and opinions on other players on the game.
if u want my opinions, please just ask. I have no solid opinions on anyone atm, other than what was stated. as mentioned already, most of the activity was around my question and rvs, so it would be inaccurate to attempt to read into them - unless I wanted to shade or make up reasons.

May 9, 2019 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
@_Wisp thoughts on Eyeh?
Havent hated his posts, though the one in particular where he voted Phraze seemed like a fake over-reaction, which in tune became an excuse to place a vote on someone where, there is a strong disconnect between why he is voting and should he actually be voting for that.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 12:19 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
if u want my opinions, please just ask. I have no solid opinions on anyone atm, other than what was stated. as mentioned already, most of the activity was around my question and rvs, so it would be inaccurate to attempt to read into them - unless I wanted to shade or make up reasons.
i have been and i just did....lol

May 9, 2019 12:19 PM

Jan 2014
@lucianroy

Eyeh's Town Game
Immortal Mafia

Eyeh's Scum Game
Timmy Town

His name is Marshmallow Marshalls
which is why I call him Mr. Marshmallow lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 12:25 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
logic340 said:

Firstly, I like to mix things up.
Secondly the reason I said that was because your vote on iron was impulsive, and you were quick to retract it once you saw their response. Originally I thought this was scummy, but because you brought it up again, I went back and reread it, and don't feel the same.

Also, I agree with wisp's #660 about phraze's 659 and 654

Vote: Eyeh
May 9, 2019 12:27 PM

Aug 2013
Errr, not feeling the meta. Plus it looks like I'd need an acct to view those pages.
May 9, 2019 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
I agree that Phraze's lynch feels too easy.

As I said, dirty vote.
May 9, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
EyehAsherEyeh said:
Kiiruma said:
I remember this game was my first and I got caught because people asked for my list / what egg I have.
Wonder if it'll be used again this game?

VOTE : Kiiruma This is weirdly passive and vague. If you're town and think this strategy should be used, why not push it forward? If you are town and think it shouldn't be used, why bring it up? This feels like a "Put yourself in an unstable position by pushing a new thing, I don't want to" thing. That's not towny.

This vote feels forced in hindsight, albeit they said they were still in RVS? Still the timing was bad, and feels kinda like reason searching.

EyehAsherEyeh said:
FoS on AbuHumaid.

This was bad too.

EyehAsherEyeh said:
Phraze said:

even tho they win with mafia, they act as a buffer to the nightkill. they're just problematic lynch fodder.
Ok, enough. VOTE: PHRAZE Fuck the lone wolf talking lol. I didn't forget you, beastmaster guy, though.

Opportunistic vote rehashing an old reason that I don't think anybody was actually pushing phraze for currently, except maybe Kiana. Unless you have more to say about Phraze?

Eyeh is scum because his reads sound flimsy and fake, and all his pushes are weak for weak reasons.
May 9, 2019 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
LucianRoy said:
EyehAsherEyeh said:

VOTE : Kiiruma This is weirdly passive and vague. If you're town and think this strategy should be used, why not push it forward? If you are town and think it shouldn't be used, why bring it up? This feels like a "Put yourself in an unstable position by pushing a new thing, I don't want to" thing. That's not towny.

This vote feels forced in hindsight, albeit they said they were still in RVS? Still the timing was bad, and feels kinda like reason searching.

EyehAsherEyeh said:
FoS on AbuHumaid.

This was bad too.

EyehAsherEyeh said:
Ok, enough. VOTE: PHRAZE Fuck the lone wolf talking lol. I didn't forget you, beastmaster guy, though.

Opportunistic vote rehashing an old reason that I don't think anybody was actually pushing phraze for currently, except maybe Kiana. Unless you have more to say about Phraze?

Eyeh is scum because his reads sound flimsy and fake, and all his pushes are weak for weak reasons.
what annoyed me more about that vote, is that he's voting Phraze (an easy target because of the suspicion surrounding her) instead of me or Kiana, who brought up the lone wolf talk from the first place, Phraze was just defending herself when talking about it.

I want to townread you and Wisp for picking on the same thing I did tbh.
May 9, 2019 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
I mean, Phraze brought up the talk about lone wolf first, but we talked about it more.
May 9, 2019 12:58 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

Firstly, I like to mix things up.
Secondly the reason I said that was because your vote on iron was impulsive, and you were quick to retract it once you saw their response. Originally I thought this was scummy, but because you brought it up again, I went back and reread it, and don't feel the same.

Also, I agree with wisp's #660 about phraze's 659 and 654

I like to mix things up too. at least we agree!
so it was about the vote on ironace? ok. but not that I agree. I voted ironace without reasoning, which isn't close to improving my position at all, even if 'floundering'.

May 9, 2019 1:29 PM

Jan 2010
I'm going to give Kiiruma a chance i remember from the great race mafia (he was town) he tends to focus on mechanics a bit.
I'll lend my support to the eyeh train for now.
vote: eyeh

May 9, 2019 1:51 PM

Oct 2011
not sure I like the shift onto Eyeh. looks easy too.

May 9, 2019 1:55 PM

May 2013
Dammit I already hate this new train.
My thoughts on logic's posts incoming.
Then Abu maybe. But I don't feel that much the need to stress that he's town at this point.

Also this is my first mafia game with Shin where he hasn't been a focus on D1. That makes me want to focus on him.
May 9, 2019 2:06 PM

May 2013
@Jamie_Lannister

I have a lynch-the-inactive policy btw
May 9, 2019 2:20 PM

Jan 2014
Mishukax said:
@Jamie_Lannister

ya, no, we ain't doing that
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 2:23 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:

Mishukax said:
Then Abu maybe. But I don't feel that much the need to stress that he's town at this point.

Also this is my first mafia game with Shin where he hasn't been a focus on D1. That makes me want to focus on him.

If ya'll want to discredit my train, maybe give me a valid reason before throwing shade?
May 9, 2019 2:28 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

Mishukax said:

If ya'll want to discredit my train, maybe give me a valid reason before throwing shade?

it's obv that it's looking too easy. and maybe, give me valid reasons of why u think I was throwing shade?

May 9, 2019 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze, how about you push someone that isn't "easy" and is scummy then? How can you defend Eyeh?
This is why I'm hesitant to take back my scumread on you, you're not scumhunting at all, just doing a commentary.
May 9, 2019 2:33 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:

it's obv that it's looking too easy. and maybe, give me valid reasons of why u think I was throwing shade?

What you say is obvious is foreign to me. All I see are townies who were all pinged by the same post(s)/behavior.
May 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
It looking easy requires you to think at least one of Abu, or Logic is scum, which very well may be the case, but unlike in the case of your train its only been up for a few hours, so there is a bit of conceptual muddle that cant be answered with simple, "well it looks too easy."

Also, beggars cant be choosers

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
_Wisp said:
It looking easy requires you to think at least one of Abu, or Logic is scum, which very well may be the case, but unlike in the case of your train its only been up for a few hours, so there is a bit of conceptual muddle that cant be answered with simple, "well it looks too easy."

She already thinks I'm scum.
May 9, 2019 2:40 PM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
_Wisp said:

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 2:41 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

What you say is obvious is foreign to me. All I see are townies who were all pinged by the same post(s)/behavior.
even if townies were pinged by a behavior, do u think everyone will just pile on so easily? there's the doubt factor of being uninformed. unless somehow, everyone is positive I'm town (who Eyeh voted on).

May 9, 2019 2:43 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
_Wisp said:

I do find ur posts suspicious, afterall. and that seems pockety tbh

May 9, 2019 2:44 PM

May 2013
_Wisp said:
Mishukax said:
@Jamie_Lannister

ya, no, we ain't doing that

no kidding
May 9, 2019 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
Why is everyone voting me? I am town...
Why did everyone move off me? it's like they know I am town?
its a paradox, you are arguing a paradox

@mishukax
less fluff and more cases on Abu and Logic
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
_Wisp said:

@mishukax
less fluff and more cases on Abu and Logic

AND YOU CAN'T USE, BEING INFORMED TO ARGUE ONE, BUT NOT THE OTHER

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 2:51 PM

May 2013
_Wisp said:

What are you talking about lol

Kinda burned out and lost my will to make those cases and almost want to let others decide.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.