Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
May 8, 2019 9:01 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
Abu tends to shade suspect anything worth suspecting. wouldn't say that's telling.
this is in regards to the FoS on Abu in #544

May 8, 2019 9:06 PM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
yurkin said:
Giant wall post that didn't said anything, great.

Looks like you don't know me. Maybe you can think of it as some kind of prelude to a greater analysis if it makes you feel better but really it's just me trying to get a grip on what I'll do this game, or at least just this Day phase. Just mid night thoughts or something. If you want me to explain a read let me know and I'll make sure to address it

Your comment still makes me sad, I did have a hunch but I didn't know I was this unproductive of a player... ha
Don't be sad.

May 8, 2019 9:24 PM

Aug 2012
So I'm caught up now.

I will not be voting for Lucian and yurkin this phase.

I like Eyeh's post but I'm not gonna give him any town points. Logic and Kiana is alright as well.

I don't really understand the whole thing about Phraze.

I have a slight scumlean on Mishu but I don't want to vote for him for selfish reason. (yet at least)

Don't have much thoughts on anyone else.

May 8, 2019 9:30 PM

Oct 2011
while rereading...

_Wisp said:
- Once all players have sent in their lists, the draft order will be determined using
a randomizer, then the draft will commence by having the first player being assigned the
top role on their list, then the next player being assigned the top role on their list that
hasn't already been picked, and so on until all roles have been assigned.

List of players were randomized... the 1st person would be guaranteed to get their top choice, now let's say I was next, I am also guaranteed to get my top choice unless by some chance the 1st person had my top choice as their top choice, then I would get my second... Which means one... I was probably very early in the draft which puts the chance I get my most wanted role extremely high...

as the draft goes on, the chance you get your most wanted egg is very slim... I cant offer an exact estimate on how many people are guaranteed their top egg... but it definitely can be greater than 1...

don't forget this:
Togs said:
- The Mafia and the Lost Bunny will each be seeded 1 spot higher during the draft.

no offense but I will be more susp of anyone who got their top picks as opposed to those who didn't.

May 8, 2019 9:42 PM

Oct 2011
EyehAsherEyeh said:
Also, gonna throw a theory here : Claiming your egg is absolutely GARBAGE. Only leads to this...

1: Mafia knows you're not a "useless" egg (the last three ones, I still love them tho lol)
2: Useless discussion, since it's only a modifier, it doesn't prove anything about alignment
3: Egg puns. Oh wait, that already happened...

claiming drafts is useful in helping us figure who are scum, depending on their top choices.

May 8, 2019 9:44 PM

Oct 2011
oh, I misunderstood. treestump means u can still talk after death. thought it was IC. long time no see that role

May 8, 2019 9:45 PM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
AbuHumaid said:
If I was mafia I would signal for the lost mafia early, why? Because in mid or late game people tend to forget things that happened during the RVS stage, and don't bother backreading from the start, and some of them even think that stuff that happen this early aren't really relevant, so I totally see a mafia signaling early like this for this reason, when the town's guard is most down.
Also, so what if you built a train?

Don't you see a lost bunny signalling instead? Don't get the logic of the mafia revealing themselves
hmm.. by this do u mean Abu could be signalling?

May 8, 2019 9:47 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
@lone wolf

What's good?

why post this?

May 8, 2019 9:48 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Anyone who talks about signaling the lost bunny from this point onward is insta scum.

STOP
now I wonder about this

is it a meme?

May 8, 2019 9:52 PM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
How did this fight over the Spooky egg even started, I can't even
Last game wen mafia was Spooky egg just saying
Wen chose the treestump as a means to take it away from town. having a conf!town still talking in thread is a bad thing to scum.

May 8, 2019 9:58 PM

Oct 2011
re-thinking about Wen, and my misunderstanding about treestumping.. I guess there could be some benefit to scum having stump for top pick - maybe obv!scum can torture town. tho the main reason would be to keep a conf!town from talking (and they can't be killed).

May 8, 2019 10:00 PM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:
Read the rules please. They count as town for the purposes of voting until they are converted. Therefore they lose and do not win with us but still help us in regards to voting.

Help us get town mislynched you mean... -___-
ur theory is based on paranoia. at this early stage, it's unnecessary. the neutral is helping us (unwillingly), by being a block to the nk and to give town parity.

May 8, 2019 10:03 PM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:
You have a suspect for lost Bunny yet you are not voting them the hypocrisy is real with this one

Oh yeah I forgot to change back my vote, thanks for the reminder

vote: phraze

and u have a suspect for scum (Abu). idk why u caved in to the suggestion quick when u also had an scum suspect.

May 8, 2019 10:05 PM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:
I have never tried to hide the fact that I town read him. What have you been reading? Even if I did not town read him the interaction does not strike me as s/s, not even in the way you explained w/lw.

maybe im wrong. i just reread abu's posts and it seems towny now.

or maybe i fell into my own trap of reading abu as town when he is scum like i said before. lol
ah, that explains it. nice dodge

May 8, 2019 10:14 PM

Oct 2011
*after a reread*

his posts this game have been unhelpful so far, other than commenting on what was already happening. asked me for reads, but nothing in actuality - no scummy pushes, but definitely no support or extended hand to look into my mindset.

said that treestump was unnecessary. I missed that stumps are only useful after death. if so, all the more reason it shouldn't be at the bottom of the list. in fact, french vanilla serve less of a utility.

the lost bunny posts were strange.

Vote: LucianRoy

May 8, 2019 10:17 PM

Oct 2011
a bit leery of Shinichi for having his 1st pick. and I imagine he won't go for stumps or vanillas. asking for the bomb claim is also weird. tho his boldness looks good, so I could be overthinking it.

May 8, 2019 10:38 PM

Jul 2009
I don't mind this vote. I did small reread yesterday and had similar thought process about posts she reread. If it says anything we are playing with similar mindset.
May 8, 2019 10:47 PM

Jul 2009
Side note who I thought were most susp as a first impression during/after rvs were logic/mishu/abu
May 8, 2019 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
Abu tends to shade suspect anything worth suspecting. wouldn't say that's telling.
Do not make such a baseless statement when you have no evidence to back it up, you're the one who's shading me, and it only makes YOU look bad.
May 8, 2019 11:20 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
Do not make such a baseless statement when you have no evidence to back it up, you're the one who's shading me, and it only makes YOU look bad.
it's baseless as I have not signaled, at least according to me (the poster of the question). u have no evidence to back it up that I am 'signalling' urself. that should be self-explanatory

May 8, 2019 11:22 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
it's baseless as I have not signaled, at least according to me (the poster of the question). u have no evidence to back it up that I am 'signalling' urself. that should be self-explanatory
that's why I called it a theory, and I'm scumreading you for a different reason, I won't repeat myself.
May 8, 2019 11:26 PM
Jul 2018
Awa is so underwhelming, posts have been meh
May 8, 2019 11:27 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
that's why I called it a theory, and I'm scumreading you for a different reason, I won't repeat myself.
if it's a theory from u, then it's a theory from me. shade in our mutual terms.

and, suit urself.

May 8, 2019 11:31 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not convinced Mishu is scum, but I like the way Lucian and you pushes Mishu. I think that's town behaviour.

I have a slight scumlean on Mishu but I don't want to vote for him for selfish reason. (yet at least)

@aa-dono what changed in such a small period of time? What's your thought process here?
May 8, 2019 11:36 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Awa is so underwhelming, posts have been meh
why do u think that? idk how to read her to begin with. curious about ur take

May 9, 2019 1:49 AM

Jul 2009
AbuHumaid said:
I'm not convinced Mishu is scum, but I like the way Lucian and you pushes Mishu. I think that's town behaviour.

@aa-dono what changed in such a small period of time? What's your thought process here?

Different people different personalities but worth mentioning that the scum game I just came put from I planned phrasing myself in very similar way to dono "I'm not convinced etc" when wanted to vote there because the person was town but lowkey wanted to leave door open to vote them later one. Thought it's too obv scummy so never posted but still.
May 9, 2019 1:57 AM

May 2013
Guys I've been semi-reading but I'm not gonna make it afterall.

Unvote

I'll come back on logic during Day 2 if we both live. I believe some other players can also imagine voting him (?) but I don't think this day is ending on a logic lynch so I'll pass. I can vote nonetheless. I will be paying on-and-off attention with my phone near phase-end. I think Phraze is a good train mostly because I can't read Phraze anyway lmao but I remember Lucian saying something like it's a juicy train or something, and that makes me hesitate because I don't see anything that special about it. I'd like to know what Lucian is thinking here and what he'd do depending on a phraze town/scum flip but I don't think it would be fair for me to force that out of him since I've barely been following the flow of that train anyway.

Abu's #572 is the truest shortest comment so far. I read her posts and came out... unsatisfied? And it's not because aa is spending half of her posts to pamper me with love.

#553 pleased me at first because the Phraze thing confuses me just as well, maybe it's because I haven't been attentively reading but anyway I like that aa shares the opinion. Not sure I like that post so much anymore when I consider the fact that all she did, leading up to writing that game overview, was quote me and only me.
May 9, 2019 2:24 AM

Jul 2009
Juicy it was because of the momentum the train gathered, it grew relatively fast and phraze was at the peak of attention
May 9, 2019 2:42 AM

May 2013
yurkin said:
Juicy it was because of the momentum the train gathered, it grew relatively fast and phraze was at the peak of attention

That's a pretty common way a train gets built as far as I'm concerned
May 9, 2019 3:05 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
yurkin said:

That's a pretty common way a train gets built as far as I'm concerned

Unless you mean I can get a lot out of this lynch in sense of relations between phraze/other players

Why are you searching for special lynch?

Feels like you're unsatisfied with missing reasons to vote.. Ummm why are you in search of deeper reasons? Your #577 made me feel you are holding your vote until you find these reasons, as far as I'm concerned I was never in worry what people think of my votes as town, how are they perceived and how I want to present them the former always comes second.

You are too self conscious of how your posts actions are perceived by other, and that worries me a bit.
May 9, 2019 3:56 AM

May 2013
Yeah I am holding my vote and will probably put one by phase end
May 9, 2019 4:13 AM

May 2013
Oh I forgot.

I said before that I wanted an egg claim by phase end and I still want it.
May 9, 2019 4:14 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
Oh I forgot.

I said before that I wanted an egg claim by phase end and I still want it.

What egg claim?
May 9, 2019 4:17 AM

May 2013
Really any egg from any player who's willing to claim, but preferably not Phraze's
May 9, 2019 4:22 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
Really any egg from any player who's willing to claim, but preferably not Phraze's

Egg list or concrete role?
May 9, 2019 4:23 AM

Jul 2009
And why

Also why not Phraze
May 9, 2019 4:33 AM

Apr 2018
Sorry I haven't been active.
Had a hectic af day yesterday so I'll catchup today
My personality:

May 9, 2019 4:35 AM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:

the vote on logic

May 9, 2019 4:35 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
And why

Also why not Phraze
+1

May 9, 2019 4:37 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
AbuHumaid said:

Different people different personalities but worth mentioning that the scum game I just came put from I planned phrasing myself in very similar way to dono "I'm not convinced etc" when wanted to vote there because the person was town but lowkey wanted to leave door open to vote them later one. Thought it's too obv scummy so never posted but still.
I think this is just the way I talk, but I can understand why it sounds scummy.

May 9, 2019 4:39 AM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

maybe im wrong. i just reread abu's posts and it seems towny now.

or maybe i fell into my own trap of reading abu as town when he is scum like i said before. lol
ah, that explains it. nice dodge
Do you actually accept his explanation? Your 'nice dodge' seems to imply that you think he made it up.

May 9, 2019 4:47 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
Side note who I thought were most susp as a first impression during/after rvs were logic/mishu/abu
Why logic and abu?

Mishukax said:
Guys I've been semi-reading but I'm not gonna make it afterall.

Unvote

I'll come back on logic during Day 2 if we both live. I believe some other players can also imagine voting him (?) but I don't think this day is ending on a logic lynch so I'll pass. I can vote nonetheless. I will be paying on-and-off attention with my phone near phase-end. I think Phraze is a good train mostly because I can't read Phraze anyway lmao but I remember Lucian saying something like it's a juicy train or something, and that makes me hesitate because I don't see anything that special about it. I'd like to know what Lucian is thinking here and what he'd do depending on a phraze town/scum flip but I don't think it would be fair for me to force that out of him since I've barely been following the flow of that train anyway.

Abu's #572 is the truest shortest comment so far. I read her posts and came out... unsatisfied? And it's not because aa is spending half of her posts to pamper me with love.

#553 pleased me at first because the Phraze thing confuses me just as well, maybe it's because I haven't been attentively reading but anyway I like that aa shares the opinion. Not sure I like that post so much anymore when I consider the fact that all she did, leading up to writing that game overview, was quote me and only me.
Elaborate why you think it came out unsatisfied.
And well~ you deserve all the attention ^^ (fluff aside, I was more interested in lucian and yurkin pushes on you then the whole phraze signal thing since I can't see it)

May 9, 2019 4:49 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
🐰 Vote Count 1.4 🐰

It turned out that the students were unable to sleep for now, as they were starting to grow frustrated, looking towards each other with apprehension and suspicion. The students all clearly came from different walks of life, a camoflagued army member, a dazzling royal and an intrigued psychic amongst the cast.

Everyone started to take their time speaking and discussing what to do. The students were supposed to kill each other yet one thing was clear, diplomacy reigned. Even those who seemed less talented had their say, but they were quickly overshadowed and overlooked by others. Some even suspected them of wrong doings.

"As a writer it is my job to write about our turmoils. I'd like to request that we solve this peacefully.. Those who know each other come forward. We know you are behind our capture and we just want to leave". He was a calm and yet quiet boy, pen in hand as he worked but one thing was certain, he was happy to narrate our tale, a tale of life and death, hope and despair.

Students Alive: 14

As time turns, our hopes burn but we learn how to yearn. I am on your side and will take this in my stride.

~Keeper of the truth.

Phraze (4) - Kiana_Kaslana, AbuHumaid, _Wisp, LucianRoy
Mishukax (1) - yurkin
Logic340 (1) - Mishukax
Shinichi-kun (1) - ironace
Kiana_Kaslana (1) - Logic340
Jaime_Lannister (1) - EyehAsherEyeh

Not Voting (5) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, Jamie_Lannister, Phraze

>>Day 1 Timer<<
i unvotes before this
logic340 said:
unvote:
I’m going to give kiana the benefit of the doubt for now. It is hard for me to see mafia stuck on that one subject for so long
Mishu and phrase will be a focus when I get off work
Someone needs to poke @ironace
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 9, 2019 4:50 AM

May 2013
yurkin said:
And why

Also why not Phraze

I just want the egg
I won't pressure anyone by saying something like "tell me your egg or I vote you rawr" because it's not worth pressuring for, I was just wondering if we had any happy volunteers, haha~

Can't say why not Phraze
May 9, 2019 4:51 AM

Jan 2010
@Phraze why the quick vote and unvote from ironace? Do you have a top town/scum like @LucianRoy asked you for earlier?

May 9, 2019 5:02 AM

Jan 2010
I'm not liking phraze much but I'm wondering if she's just lazy town here?

In regards to LW I believe she is a smart enough (competent) player that she wouldn't be signalling in such a straight forward way. I would expect her to try to look more townie in an effort to draw a NK target and she'd uninformed so she could scum hunt to blend in. With this being said i dont think she is LW as others have stated.

Her constant defense of herself, lack of scum hunting, and lack of scum/town list that waa requested make me feel there is a stronger chance she is group scum than LW.

Also the speed at which the train grew and the length of time she's been the leading train with no real pushes to change that makes me feel like she could actually be town.

May 9, 2019 5:03 AM

May 2013
@aa-dono
I meant that I myself came out unsatisfied from reading your posts, probably having the same impressions as Abu. As for the exact reasons I'm not sure that's why I put a question mark
May 9, 2019 5:07 AM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
@aa-dono
I meant that I myself came out unsatisfied from reading your posts, probably having the same impressions as Abu. As for the exact reasons I'm not sure that's why I put a question mark
Yeah... idk what you expect from me so I can't really help with that.

May 9, 2019 5:08 AM

Aug 2012
Has Phraze ever been lazy town?

May 9, 2019 5:11 AM

May 2013
That's interesting logic, I don't necessarily think the Phraze train has been "too easy" and even if it had been, I would expect at least one mafia out there to come out and defend her as an attempt to moderate the votes. You could be that mafia right now for all I know
On another end I'm really wondering if the Phraze train had anything to do with the votes on me and logic early on or if it's a completely unrelated matter
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.