Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 4, 2019 1:27 PM

May 2016
Wish NGNL had gotten a second season, especially after that cliff hanger.
Noragami deserves a third season, really hope it gets one.
Sakurasou, Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, Houseki no Kuni, and Hataraku Maou-sama could use another season as well.

At least one of my prayers has been answered, Chihayafuru season 3 (even if it was delayed to the fall season)!

Mar 4, 2019 1:38 PM
Feb 2018
Noragami left me hanging ofc. Wanted to see how it worked out between Yato and Hiyori. There's Hataraku Maou Sama which desperately needs season 2. There's Bokura wa minna kawaisou, whose comedy is top notch and still didn't adapt any further even though the manga is finished and has more than enough material.(Yes I know the manga is there but anime adaptation demand ending as well) DanMachi, oh how much I want another season of this one. My Little Monster felt a bit less than complete to me as well.

There are many more which left me hanging that I don't remember now.
Mar 4, 2019 1:50 PM
Mar 2017
HxH, 3gatsu no lion, monogatari for those who aren't finished (and probably many others but I wil go with the main ones)
cowboy beebop, darling in the franxx, FLCL, gosick for those who have a shit end
katanagatari hasn't a bad end but I don't know if I like it or not
end of eva is more or less the same but with the whole movie
ping pong had a good end but I WANTED TO SEE THAT MATCH
Mar 4, 2019 1:54 PM
Dec 2016
I think from 90s OVA, Angel Densetsu. The mangaka also write Claymore.

It should have more than 2 episode I guess. I hope that any studios can adapted into tv series since Toei animation that adapted the OVA have gone terrible this day.

I think this series had great story with funny character especially main character.
Mar 4, 2019 1:55 PM

May 2015
No one's mentioned Darker Than Black season 2 yet.

The ending just kinda ends. Not even a manga for help, like a lot of these mentioned above

Mar 4, 2019 3:18 PM

Jul 2014
Similar to the earlier comments. I'm kind of disappointed they never made a film trilogy of the Black Swordsman Arc in Berserk. Instead, a CG-heavy series. The Golden Age trilogy was "gold" in my opinion, and it really left you hanging.
Mar 4, 2019 4:14 PM

Mar 2019
Saga of Tanya the Evil oh and Drifters. Recent for sure but I would really like to see more.
Mar 4, 2019 8:30 PM

May 2018
Kaze No Stigma, Claymore, and Black Lagoon are pretty much at or near the top of my list.

If we're including hentai titles, I'd say Angel Blade and Star Jewel are at the top of my list.
ZedClodRakerMar 4, 2019 8:36 PM
Harem is the opiate of the Anime fandom masses.
Mar 4, 2019 8:31 PM

Jul 2007
Magical Girl Site. We need a season 2 or at least a movie continuation.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Mar 5, 2019 7:21 AM
Feb 2019
As you said, Yagate Ki Mi Ni Naru is kinda sad on ending with a cliffhanger, but I also like it, because it gives me the feeling of something being unfinished, another desire to see it finished. I haven't seen a romance like that, I watched Citrus for 7-8 episodes, but got bored, because it takes things too quick, the characters' last solution are always raping their friend and the protag just feels like a total bitch most of the times (I barely could bear her attitude in the first episode).

Next is Elfen Lied, many say it's shit, because it's a gorefest (to be honest, I'm also not a fan of the idea of 'killing anything in sight unexpectedly' characters),, but I liked the story, the portraying and the characters in it. The ending though, it was good too, but leaving it on a cliffhanger and give no information about a continuation just makes me smack my head onto a table and ask "Why?". Though, the manga is mostly different, I might start reading it.

Other shows haven't left me yet with a very big desire for a contiunation, maybe Gakkou Gurashi, but I'm pretty 'meh' about it's continuation.
Mar 5, 2019 7:30 AM

Apr 2016
'97 berserk. worst case of blue balls tbh.

made in abyss. though it's more likely that it's gonna have another season.

magi season 2. morgiana was my best girl even before i knew what best girl is.

asobi asobase.

kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon. i miss my kinky lesbian dragon maid :(

ore monogatari.
Mar 5, 2019 7:34 AM

May 2018
100% Darling in the FranXX, and rather instead of rushing, like a 3rd cour or something
Mar 5, 2019 7:36 AM
May 2016
A lot off ecchi- harem/ecchi series
They don’t finish they just stop
Which is why I read the manga/LN
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you like weak maids or strong maids?

Catalano - 19 minutes ago

4 by PeripheralVision »»
57 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you think western animation is better than anime right now? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Runasius - Feb 22, 2023

191 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you unironically think that hentai can be art?

Spunkert - Mar 11

46 by Howdym8 »»
19 minutes ago

» Favorite word

JoeChip - 2 hours ago

10 by Ohayotaku »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you agree that One Piece being the top 1 currently airing anime suggests this Spring is weak?

18927 - 2 hours ago

8 by The_Keyman-1 »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.