Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2018 11:09 PM

Oct 2011
riku said:
Pokeit said:
I'm not unvoting because he didn't answer my questions at all, and I'm not sure how to best go about it.
and im not going to. go find a dog thatll bite.
lol

@Pokeit
if it's a playstyle difference, it's better to waste ur time in someone more cooperative.
Jan 23, 2018 11:32 PM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze said:
and I'm back on pc~

no idea. but I'd rather look for other options. he's got enough info on him to work off on later. but if nothing new turns up by EoD, I might vote him (or Ruu).

I'm worried there is too little time untill phase change XD but the votes on him have not moved and i'm getting a bad feeling.
What do you think of tainted and scarlet atm?
Scarlet is least likely to be scum while Tainted could be. agreement with train voters too obv. if it's an all-town train atm, and there's no efforts to derail, that means scum are just watching us have a bad day.

again makes me unsure about Trash. but I feel he links to enough players to not be scum.
alternative lynch candidate would be Ruu, or Karote.
Jan 23, 2018 11:32 PM

Jul 2009
By the while I say bad feeling i'm still confortable with my vote on ash :3
Phraze's one of these i'm not feeling good about. I don't like as I said the multiple mentioning of vote change around phase change. I still can see it being used to push some agenda here hmm.
3 votes are nearly not enough to get lynched /the ash wagon.
Think tie can be easily caused here with how the votes are scattered.

And is not like I haven't noticed how you two townread each others.
Jan 23, 2018 11:35 PM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze's one of these i'm not feeling good about. I don't like as I said the multiple mentioning of vote change around phase change. I still can see it being used to push some agenda here hmm.

I see. ur just using ur bad feeling about me to stay on the train. I do have an agenda ofc, but that's not scum-driven for sure.
Jan 23, 2018 11:37 PM

Oct 2011
also, what makes Trash susp outside of tone? convince me if u rly think there's evidence.
Jan 23, 2018 11:43 PM

Jul 2009
lol think I just now got the lesson from scarlet's #362
Jan 23, 2018 11:46 PM

Oct 2011
which is?
Jan 23, 2018 11:50 PM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
yurkin said:

I see. ur just using ur bad feeling about me to stay on the train. I do have an agenda ofc, but that's not scum-driven for sure.

Wrong I'm not using it as an excuse. If I look at the gamestate there is cleary something wrong. And the already existing train may cause the lynch to pass more easlity than other trains since there are already 3 votes there. The bad feeling about you just ignite other thoughts in my mind.
Jan 23, 2018 11:51 PM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
which is?

The lesson?
Trying to look from another perspective, overall.
Jan 24, 2018 12:00 AM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
also, what makes Trash susp outside of tone? convince me if u rly think there's evidence.

Tone? XD nah thats not it. He made up his story around the thing other found faults in and just rolled with it. :x admitting your "wrong doings" is something I'd do as scum. Can't help but look at it that way.
Jan 24, 2018 12:01 AM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze said:

Wrong I'm not using it as an excuse. If I look at the gamestate there is cleary something wrong. And the already existing train may cause the lynch to pass more easlity than other trains since there are already 3 votes there. The bad feeling about you just ignite other thoughts in my mind.
its part of a reason, not an excuse.
what do u think is wrong about the gamestate? that the top train could be town, or scum? how does it correlate to me?

and I dont remember u being a gamestate reader.
Jan 24, 2018 12:02 AM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze said:

Tone? XD nah thats not it. He made up his story around the thing other found faults in and just rolled with it. :x admitting your "wrong doings" is something I'd do as scum. Can't help but look at it that way.
sounds like AtE from him
Jan 24, 2018 12:03 AM

Oct 2011
6 hrs left
Jan 24, 2018 12:13 AM

Jul 2009
@phraze #711
>what do u think is wrong about the gamestate?

currently nothing, i'm thinking with the future phase change in mind :3

>and I don't remember u being a gamestate reader.

Mhm I'm not. :< almost sure I'm not
Think the only gamestate i can read is silent phase change = something is wrong.
Jan 24, 2018 12:26 AM

Jul 2009
Oh lol I'm up from 4am starting to get tired. See you all later~
Jan 24, 2018 12:34 AM

Sep 2015
Caught up

Wisp - I'm liking him right now together with Phraze I like how their addressing every thing and being more open minded. Gives off the feel of scumhunting
Phraze - Feels towny and I like her alot better than the last game idk if that's good or bad
Pokeit - town lean but I don't like his omguses and short sightedness he only tunnels people who goes near him.
Yurkin - feels like town yurkin
Togs - where are you?
Logic - still got no idea how to read him @logic340 are you scum?
Ruu - seems towny but neutral for now
Shin - scum lean I only see him tunneling on easy targets like riku/pokeit their riku interactions in particular is just a waste of time but for some reason defends the easiest target which is abhu.
Scar - this lack of activity from her is worrying.
abhutrash - scum lean til he provides something I'm satisfied with

Vote: Shinichi-kun
I like my vote here
Jan 24, 2018 12:38 AM

Sep 2015
@pokeit here's the reply to your question
Jan 24, 2018 2:30 AM

Sep 2014
I kinda just want to lynch riku and get his anti-town play out of here, but at the same time anti-town play doesn't mean they're scum. Just makes the game more frustrating.

unvote
I'm going to find a better lynch target.
Jan 24, 2018 2:45 AM

Sep 2014
@Tainted, What do you think of Shinichi-kun keeping his RVS vote on me until #647 and then not voting for anyone else afterwards?
Seems a little weird to me.
Jan 24, 2018 2:51 AM

Sep 2014
Tainted said:

Shin - scum lean I only see him tunneling on easy targets like riku/pokeit their riku interactions in particular is just a waste of time but for some reason defends the easiest target which is abhu.

Can you find any other posts where you believe Shinchi-kun has a scum mindset?
Jan 24, 2018 3:04 AM

Oct 2011
Unofficial Votal
-----------------------
Shinichi-Kun(3): riku, Ruu, Tainted
abhutrash(2): lastwhisper31, yurkin
Togs(2): logic340, abhutrash
Pokeit(1): Togs
Karote(1): Phraze

Players not voting: ironace, Yachty, ScarletCelestial, Karote, Shinichi-Kun, Pokeit
-----------------------

hmmm not sure if I like this
didn't notice Togs having a dormant lead
or Yatchy as a player in the game

@Ruu I doubt Logic and Trash are both scum voting Togs here

Vote: abhutrash
prefer this one

things of note:
Togs says he noticed smthing about Pokeit
Pokeit says he wants to reveal smthing important
lol (I'm coming around to both of em being town unless Togs is just getting bussed)
Jan 24, 2018 3:11 AM

Oct 2011
took a reread on the rules and...
- tied lynches will result in mass murder rng of all players
- this is a semi-reveal setup
Jan 24, 2018 3:18 AM

May 2015
I just woke up so I'm pretty sleepy sorry if I don't make sense xD

@Phraze how do you feel about the current train on Shin? I know you think I might be scum but do you town read Chad or is he still neutral to you?

at this rate Togs will get replaced -_- (same with yatchy)
Jan 24, 2018 3:19 AM

May 2015
Phraze said:

so we only get alignment? Let's see who goes for a tie...
Jan 24, 2018 3:27 AM

May 2015
@Tainted why vote Shin over abhutrash? And what makes you feel yurkin is town?
Jan 24, 2018 3:28 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

that's good then, cause even mafia wouldn't want a tie in that case

@pokeit move on, Riku is being uncooperative on purpose we will deal with him later.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 24, 2018 3:30 AM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:

@Phraze how do you feel about the current train on Shin? I know you think I might be scum but do you town read Chad or is he still neutral to you?

Togs made 4 posts so far.. lol

to ur question: I kinda townread him. neut lean town?
[I feel his train picked up too fast for my liking]

Ruu said:
Phraze said:

uhh I made a tie by voting Trash... gotta see who breaks the tie.
Jan 24, 2018 3:30 AM

May 2015
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

I'm an idiot lol you went for the tie xD told you I was sleepy...
are you comfortable with an RNG lynch between Shin and Abhu? Why? Do you think they could both be scum or do you think that one flip could clear the other?
Jan 24, 2018 3:34 AM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Ruu said:

I'm an idiot lol you went for the tie xD told you I was sleepy...
are you comfortable with an RNG lynch between Shin and Abhu? Why? Do you think they could both be scum or do you think that one flip could clear the other?
lol.. more like I hope Trash gets the L
if I'm reading it correctly, rng lynch applies to all players, not just the tied lynches
I'm sure Trash is a better lynch than Shin, if not scum then info. but I'm hoping scum
Jan 24, 2018 3:37 AM

Sep 2015
Pokeit said:
@Tainted, What do you think of Shinichi-kun keeping his RVS vote on me until #647 and then not voting for anyone else afterwards?
Seems a little weird to me.
idk I don't think there's much from it. I'm more curious who hes gonna vote.
Jan 24, 2018 3:41 AM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

Ruu said:

I felt the same way about the Abhu train actually. That's why I wasn't comfortable with that lynch. Nobody was against it..
Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is Tainted vote on Shin... Idk it doesn't feel right xD Any thoughts on that? If you think Shin might be town do you think there is scum on his train? (I know you still think I'm scum so I'm asking for the other two)
Jan 24, 2018 3:42 AM

Sep 2015
Pokeit said:
Tainted said:

Can you find any other posts where you believe Shinchi-kun has a scum mindset?
The part where he's being friendly and also that part where he repeat that phraze is clever could possibly be a pocket attempt.
Jan 24, 2018 3:43 AM

Sep 2014
Can someone quickly sum up why the train on abhutrash is happening? Feel like I'm missing something.
Jan 24, 2018 3:45 AM

May 2015
@Shinichi-kun so.... are you gonna vote?

Too many people are on the not voting list 😕
Jan 24, 2018 3:47 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
@Tainted why vote Shin over abhutrash? And what makes you feel yurkin is town?
I'm fine lynching abhu but like what yurkin said it's too quiet so I decided to bring another wagon up..
Yurkin's tad bit comments here and there feels like town yurkin. She's always town and I've never seen any scum intent with her post
Jan 24, 2018 3:49 AM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

I felt the same way about the Abhu train actually. That's why I wasn't comfortable with that lynch. Nobody was against it..
Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is Tainted vote on Shin... Idk it doesn't feel right xD Any thoughts on that? If you think Shin might be town do you think there is scum on his train? (I know you still think I'm scum so I'm asking for the other two)

riku is townlean, or maybe left for later. if u ask me between u or Tainted - I doubt scum will vote right next to each other (esp in a slow game). not sure if I should trust u over Tainted lol

trying to push Tainted will look like ur trying to help Trash, tho I doubt ur both aligned with how he voted u as a neutral read. a bit at a loss here
Jan 24, 2018 3:49 AM

May 2015
Now I feel like voting for Tainted even thou they are voting for Chad too xD
This gut feeling is making me so anxious xD

Idk if I should change my vote or not ughhh. Time to reread Tainted try to at least (on mobile, is going to be a nightmare)
Jan 24, 2018 3:52 AM

Jan 2010
I'm catching up on my bus ride to work. How long until phase change?
It appears Togs hasn't been back.
unvote:
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 24, 2018 3:53 AM

Oct 2011
Pokeit said:
Can someone quickly sum up why the train on abhutrash is happening? Feel like I'm missing something.
entrance into the game was pockety: townreading me and voting Ruu to whiteknight u.
he brought up good arguments in my interaction with him, but most of his activity seem to focus on self-defense. he said he will be around to post final thoughts on everyone so... guess we're waiting for that
Jan 24, 2018 3:53 AM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

riku is townlean, or maybe left for later. if u ask me between u or Tainted - I doubt scum will vote right next to each other (esp in a slow game). not sure if I should trust u over Tainted lol

trying to push Tainted will look like ur trying to help Trash, tho I doubt ur both aligned with how he voted u as a neutral read. a bit at a loss here

Wouldn't me changing my vote to Tainted help Chad not Abhu thou?
We agree on Riku, good good.
Jan 24, 2018 3:54 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
I'm catching up on my bus ride to work. How long until phase change?
It appears Togs hasn't been back.
unvote:
2 hrs

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180124T17&p0=3905&font=cursive&csz=1
Jan 24, 2018 3:55 AM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:

Idk if I should change my vote or not ughhh. Time to reread Tainted try to at least (on mobile, is going to be a nightmare)
where's ur ISO on Logic btw? u said u were working on it.
Jan 24, 2018 4:00 AM

Jan 2010
Are people voting for shinichi because they think he's scum or because he's being a dick? I get a more hostile/aggressive feel from him here than in the past. Is this a new play style? I honestly can't read it and it's kind of jarring for me.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 24, 2018 4:01 AM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

where's ur ISO on Logic btw? u said u were working on it.

I was working on it last night but ended up talking with everyone so I got sidetracked.
Now that logic is online I will talk to him and see what I can get from our conversation. I still need to reread iro/Tainted/yurkin.
Jan 24, 2018 4:01 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:

meh no one really pushed me. I pretty much just went under the radar to everyone while I'm offline
Jan 24, 2018 4:03 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Are people voting for shinichi because they think he's scum or because he's being a dick? I get a more hostile/aggressive feel from him here than in the past. Is this a new play style? I honestly can't read it and it's kind of jarring for me.

I think he is scum for the way he is being acting and his aproach to my posts. I find it scummy compared to how the rest of the players try to get a read on me.
Everyone is talking about how Shin is too friendly but you say he is hostile? interesting...
Jan 24, 2018 4:05 AM

Sep 2015
logic340 said:
Yeah but he pointed his aggressiveness at the wrong people(riku pokeit karote) Ruu is probably the only right one to point it at
Jan 24, 2018 4:06 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
this Shinichi reminds me of Berseria tbh. not new
Jul 2018
Vote count coming in hot!!

May 2015
this is weird.. I made a post asking questions to logic and it's not showing D:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.