Aug 13, 2017 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
Vote Count 1.0

Crossbell: AbuHumaid

Not Voting:
Shinichi-Kun, Amai_yume, Crossbell, Ruu

Past actions:
Day 1

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
Alright, sorry i was on the hydra game. So how are you planning to catch scum this game?

Such a difficult question to answered to be honest. I don't have a plan atm and I just want to create some kind of conversation but it's hard xD If we do rvs we could be manipulated by the mafia so I don't want to risk that. What's your take on that? do you think we should try rvs or not?

WIth 5 players what would the point of rvs be, have you not already tried to create conversation without the use of rvs?

Aug 13, 2017 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
lol I know starting convos in early game can be hard I feel you. Why do you think RVS could be manipulated by the mafia? I honestly don't mind trying RVS, since it's purpose is to start interactions but I don't think it's needed or important. What's your take on Crossbell? he just posted once and left, pretty anti-townish if you ask me, especially with this kind of setup, it doesn't tolerate inactivity.

Cause rvs can lead to early trains and that can be used to manipulate. At least that's what my persecution mentality tells me xD
Hard to tell anything about Crossbell. I do agree that her lack of participation is not looking good. I don't know her meta thou. Is she a lurker when she rolls scum?

YOu need to take into account the game started a few hours earlier than some expected so plus the games been going on for little over 2 hours.

Aug 13, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

Cause rvs can lead to early trains and that can be used to manipulate. At least that's what my persecution mentality tells me xD
Hard to tell anything about Crossbell. I do agree that her lack of participation is not looking good. I don't know her meta thou. Is she a lurker when she rolls scum?
you mean mafia can take advantage of the town votes and use them to form a mislynch train on another townie?
I only played one game with him, we were scum buddies, he was pretty inactive and unmotivated because he doesn't like playing as mafia. idk about his town meta though

yes that's what I mean. Wait she doesn't like to roll mafia but it's a scary mafia player? I'm confused..

I will join you and see if a train puts some pressure on her and we can read her better vote: Crossbell
Aug 13, 2017 4:12 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Such a difficult question to answered to be honest. I don't have a plan atm and I just want to create some kind of conversation but it's hard xD If we do rvs we could be manipulated by the mafia so I don't want to risk that. What's your take on that? do you think we should try rvs or not?

WIth 5 players what would the point of rvs be, have you not already tried to create conversation without the use of rvs?

yep but it's harder xD I we can built stuff from rvs in a larger game but with only 5 players is pointless. What do you think of Crossbell?
Aug 13, 2017 4:15 PM

Jan 2016
Sorry guys I'm super tilted, I just lost a game where we lynched mafia Days 1 and 2 and the final scum survived until the end so I'm kind of on edge right now.

Reading up.
Aug 13, 2017 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
you mean mafia can take advantage of the town votes and use them to form a mislynch train on another townie?
I only played one game with him, we were scum buddies, he was pretty inactive and unmotivated because he doesn't like playing as mafia. idk about his town meta though

yes that's what I mean. Wait she doesn't like to roll mafia but it's a scary mafia player? I'm confused..

I will join you and see if a train puts some pressure on her and we can read her better vote: Crossbell
if i remember correctly, he said something among the lines that he doesn't like to roll mafia because he rolls mafia a lot
Aug 13, 2017 4:33 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

Why are you implying scary mafia player makes cross good at all alignments or situations. So crossbell is the first to be pressured due to being ahrd to read i suppose?

Aug 13, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

yep but it's harder xD I we can built stuff from rvs in a larger game but with only 5 players is pointless. What do you think of Crossbell?

Whats there to think he only posted once till recently lol, i cant build anything off of that.

Aug 13, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

if i remember correctly, he said something among the lines that he doesn't like to roll mafia because he rolls mafia a lot

Uhm you need to find where he said this, because its quite scummy to put words into someones mouth.

Aug 13, 2017 4:36 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:

@Crossbell I know that you are pretty good at being mafia so expect me to not trust you one bit >_>

Let's talk! The more we talk the more oportunities mafia will have to make mistakes!
This is incorrect. My scum game is pretty trash - I consider my town game to be much better than my scum one.

Is there a reason why you asked questions to everyone else except for me, Ruu?

Amai_yume said:
I'm actually really excited to play a not so big Mafia game with cross
Me too! It was really fun to watch you in the Eeveelution Mafia.

Shinichi said:
I'm not the dude is freaking scary, he can turn people into scum who arent actually scum.
How? Why are you trying to build up my scum game to be better than it actually is?

AbuHumaid said:
about Cross, I played a mafia game with him before, we were scum mates, he seemed unmotivated back then. We'll see though
I was on vacation for most of the time and yeah, I really dislike playing scum, so I was extremely unmotivated. I'm not really sure if I had the chance to apologize to you Abu regarding that game but I feel really bad about bussing you in Day 1. We should have really just power wolfed to victory that game but I was at lunch eating with a friend that end of day so I had to make snap decisions.

Aug 13, 2017 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Uhm you need to find where he said this, because its quite scummy to put words into someones mouth.
Easter Egg mafia game's scum club, want a link?
Aug 13, 2017 4:38 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Why are you implying scary mafia player makes cross good at all alignments or situations. So crossbell is the first to be pressured due to being ahrd to read i suppose?

I was talking about the alignment not the game. I thought he was good at being mafia. And I ask you about Crossbell in general, since I don't know much about them, and they were the center of conversation.

My vote was for pressure since Abu talked about Cross being a lurker.
Aug 13, 2017 4:38 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:

@Crossbell I know that you are pretty good at being mafia so expect me to not trust you one bit >_>

Let's talk! The more we talk the more oportunities mafia will have to make mistakes!
This is incorrect. My scum game is pretty trash - I consider my town game to be much better than my scum one.

Amai_yume said:

Shinichi said:
I'm not the dude is freaking scary, he can turn people into scum who arent actually scum.
How? Why are you trying to build up my scum game to be better than it actually is?

AbuHumaid said:
about Cross, I played a mafia game with him before, we were scum mates, he seemed unmotivated back then. We'll see though
I was on vacation for most of the time and yeah, I really dislike playing scum, so I was extremely unmotivated. I'm not really sure if I had the chance to apologize to you Abu regarding that game but I feel really bad about bussing you in Day 1. We should have really just power wolfed to victory that game but I was at lunch eating with a friend that end of day so I had to make snap decisions.

Im basing that off my knowledge of playing with you, where uve turned my mistakes into quite scummy actions.

Aug 13, 2017 4:39 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yes plz

Aug 13, 2017 4:40 PM

May 2015
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:

Amai_yume said:

Shinichi said:

AbuHumaid said:

Same reason I asked Shinichi about what he rolled. I didn't have any clever questions but still wanted to mentioned everyone to engaged in conversation.

So you are better as town? Then that's good news because if you are town you will be a big help but if you are not we will be able to catch you ;)
Aug 13, 2017 4:41 PM

Jan 2016
Amai_yume said:
TBH in the one mafia game I had with cross, he was my scum buddy with 38 other mafia. He can't be that scary.
That game was an abomination. I respect the effort you put into it though, it seemed like you were going to be a good late game wolf but then you got killed at Night :(

Ruu said:
You know my meta, Ruu - we've played together in a couple of games right? (Like Camp Crystal Lake)

Also I'm male.
Aug 13, 2017 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:

Amai_yume said:

Shinichi said:

AbuHumaid said:

come on, you don't have to apologize, that bus was completely understandable lol. I'm not voting you for that if that's why you brought that up
Aug 13, 2017 4:43 PM

May 2015
Crossbell said:
Amai_yume said:
TBH in the one mafia game I had with cross, he was my scum buddy with 38 other mafia. He can't be that scary.
That game was an abomination. I respect the effort you put into it though, it seemed like you were going to be a good late game wolf but then you got killed at Night :(

Ruu said:
You know my meta, Ruu - we've played together in a couple of games right? (Like Camp Crystal Lake)

Also I'm male.

oh sorry!! My bad D:

You were Mafia that time right? and you won the game too xD I seriously don't remember much of that game, I died pretty early and then didn't follow the game.
Aug 13, 2017 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Yes plz
sent you an invite
Aug 13, 2017 4:45 PM

Jan 2016
My town game is much, much better than my scum game. I can't push any townies as scum at all with conviction so I mainly just bus.

I don't really know why you guys are talking up my scum game that much though? I've rolled mafia twice on this site this year IIRC and I got lynched in both of them so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can name a bunch of people on this site who are better at playing scum than I am.
Aug 13, 2017 4:47 PM

Jan 2016
Vote Amai_yume

Show me the MU playstyle with lots of gifs and shiptoasting.
Aug 13, 2017 4:47 PM

Jan 2016
brb buying bread
Aug 13, 2017 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Now I'm suspicious a bit of Ruu, she sheeped my vote and were trying to make Crossbell look bad by saying stuff like he's good at being mafia without proof
Aug 13, 2017 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
change vote: Ruu
Aug 13, 2017 4:56 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
My town game is much, much better than my scum game. I can't push any townies as scum at all with conviction so I mainly just bus.

I don't really know why you guys are talking up my scum game that much though? I've rolled mafia twice on this site this year IIRC and I got lynched in both of them so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can name a bunch of people on this site who are better at playing scum than I am.

Because people know your one of our best players, so they wanted to size you up in a small game. Not sure what answers they could have gotten though.

@ruu did you learn anything from your interactions with bell bell

Aug 13, 2017 4:57 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Now I'm suspicious a bit of Ruu, she sheeped my vote and were trying to make Crossbell look bad by saying stuff like he's good at being mafia without proof

Man this is weird coming from you, I mean i noticed it but i wanted crossbell to call it out. Nonetheless i do get slight town vibes from this post.

Aug 13, 2017 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Man this is weird coming from you, I mean i noticed it but i wanted crossbell to call it out. Nonetheless i do get slight town vibes from this post.
how is it weird coming from me? You too aren't innocent from this, you asked me to prove what i said about him but you haven't proven what you said about him being "scary"
Aug 13, 2017 5:09 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:

mmm It can be seen as sheeping but mine was for pressure. Since you said Bell was a pretty inactive when you two played together I wanted to bring his attention to the game with an small train and actually I had another plan too but it didn't work. I wanted to see if someone would jump behind me on that train. A 3rd vote would create a lot of conversation and maybe point us to a possible mafia. At least that's what I thought.

unvote there is no point now.

Abu do you have any questions for me? I don't mind the vote but I would like to explain that your reasons are not correct. I already explained the reason for my vote and I asked about Crossbell because I heared he was pretty good and he was also MS representative during the Mafia Championship. I wanted to learn more about them since I only heard about his play style from other players during other games.
Aug 13, 2017 5:11 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

@ruu did you learn anything from your interactions with bell bell

Not much for now. But he said his town play was stronger than his mafia play so I think that's something I would be considering from now on. Do you agree thou?

Apart from Crossbell what's your take on Amai? I want to focus on all the players and not just tunnel cause we are only 5
Aug 13, 2017 5:19 PM

Oct 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Amai_yume said:
I think will this small player list mafia would have to aim for high activity and that's why I think focus this early on godfather could be determintal. The role will aim for thread control.

What if everyone active though?
If everyone is active then it still becomes a problem. They just need to blend in well, which is why searching for it today is determintal.
Aug 13, 2017 5:22 PM

Oct 2016
I think Ruu is lean town so far, her jump starting with questions I find to be townie. Slightly worried about Cross because of the baited questions he has at times.
Aug 13, 2017 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

mmm It can be seen as sheeping but mine was for pressure. Since you said Bell was a pretty inactive when you two played together I wanted to bring his attention to the game with an small train and actually I had another plan too but it didn't work. I wanted to see if someone would jump behind me on that train. A 3rd vote would create a lot of conversation and maybe point us to a possible mafia. At least that's what I thought.

Abu do you have any questions for me? I don't mind the vote but I would like to explain that your reasons are not correct. I already explained the reason for my vote and I asked about Crossbell because I heared he was pretty good and he was also MS representative during the Mafia Championship. I wanted to learn more about them since I only heard about his play style from other players during other games.
I'm not really scum reading you, the fact that you're trying to start conversations gives you town points imo. Fair enough but why do you think that a third vote would lead to a possible scum but not a second vote? Both of them can be seen as sheeping and a try to get an easy mislynch.

I see, i guess i know where the hype Crossbell is getting coming from.
Aug 13, 2017 5:36 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

how is it weird coming from me? You too aren't innocent from this, you asked me to prove what i said about him but you haven't proven what you said about him being "scary"

I cant because that comes from a game thats not finished, im just dead in it so i cant reveal more.

Aug 13, 2017 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

There was no need for pressure, crossbell is a grade A player when hes free he posts, when hes not he doesnt. Plus like I said the game had literally only been going on for 2-3 hours why pressure someone that hard that early.

Aug 13, 2017 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

I'm not really scum reading you, the fact that you're trying to start conversations gives you town points imo. Fair enough but why do you think that a third vote would lead to a possible scum but not a second vote? Both of them can be seen as sheeping and a try to get an easy mislynch.

Wrong Ruu is almost always very engaged espically when scum, and so am I as both alignnments so i dont think its fair.

Aug 13, 2017 5:40 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
I think Ruu is lean town so far, her jump starting with questions I find to be townie. Slightly worried about Cross because of the baited questions he has at times.

But what if I told you see does that regardless of alignment, actually soemtimes i feel as though she doesnt think before she asks questions.

Aug 13, 2017 5:44 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

2-votes are not a real threat and a counter train could be built to stop the lynch but a 3rd one secures a lynch in this setup that was my thinking.
Aug 13, 2017 5:46 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

There was no need for pressure, crossbell is a grade A player when hes free he posts, when hes not he doesnt. Plus like I said the game had literally only been going on for 2-3 hours why pressure someone that hard that early.

I didn't know that. Why wouldn't I pressure them to get a reaction? That's how the game works. He was online but not posting that's why I wanted to caught his attention. If he wasn't I might have not done it.
Aug 13, 2017 5:48 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Wrong Ruu is almost always very engaged espically when scum, and so am I as both alignnments so i dont think its fair.

True. But it's not because of my alignment, it has to do with my hype xD Like if I like the setup, the anime they are using for flavour, or if I'm finally a pr xDD . In this case is because of the first two.
Aug 13, 2017 5:50 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Amai_yume said:

But what if I told you see does that regardless of alignment, actually soemtimes i feel as though she doesnt think before she asks questions.

I don't know if I should feel offended or not xD
Aug 13, 2017 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

so you're saying that she's more active as scum? now that you mention it i just finished a game with her where she was town and she wasn't that engaged
Aug 13, 2017 6:45 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

so you're saying that she's more active as scum? now that you mention it i just finished a game with her where she was town and she wasn't that engaged

my dog died during D1 and I was the first lynch because I wasn't active - but well... I had other priorities ;-;
I don't think you should use that one as a sample xD
Aug 13, 2017 6:47 PM

May 2015
Also Abu your comments makes me think you are trying to make me look scummy :/
Aug 13, 2017 6:47 PM

May 2015
And you said that you don't scum read me but you are still voting for me. Where is the logic in that?
Aug 13, 2017 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

2-votes are not a real threat and a counter train could be built to stop the lynch but a 3rd one secures a lynch in this setup that was my thinking.
an early 3 votes train isn't a real threat either, it can be countered easily. It's not like there's a lock lynch system
Aug 13, 2017 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
And you said that you don't scum read me but you are still voting for me. Where is the logic in that?
i'm indecisive about you right now, why is a vote bothering you so much? You said you don't mind the vote
Aug 13, 2017 6:57 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:
i'm indecisive about you right now, why is a vote bothering you so much? You said you don't mind the vote

I don't mind the vote but I find it weird that you are voting for me but also not scum reading me (#83)
Aug 13, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi said:

Because people know your one of our best players, so they wanted to size you up in a small game. Not sure what answers they could have gotten though.
Thank you for the compliment.

What do you mean by "not sure what answers they could have gotten"? Kind of finding it difficult to understand that part of your post.

Shinichi said:
Why do you get town vibes from Abu's post? I want to see the gears in your mind turning.
Aug 13, 2017 7:27 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I didn't know that. Why wouldn't I pressure them to get a reaction? That's how the game works. He was online but not posting that's why I wanted to caught his attention. If he wasn't I might have not done it.

i literally dont log off Mal lol, so being online does not equal activity. Like I said though, what have you learned from your pressure?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.