Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2017 8:37 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
@coromandel my job is to find scum too but I cant do then when they hide behind I don't have to share my thoughts like you currently are.

It's not even like I'm keeping all my reads to myself anyway, so what is your problem?? I've said what I thought about suzune, you, RE, yurkin, Ruu, roz.
I've stated my thoughts on those players, but you're talking about me as if I don't share anything at all. That's wrong, and you know it. Yurkin is keeping her reads much more to herself than me, and yet you're not going after her, you're just tunneling on me. Care to explain why?
This tells me you're just using this argument to justify your read on me. But it's fallacious.

Here comes the dreaded meta again: for yurkin, this stubbornness is consistent with her town game. For you, I don't know why you're doing it. If you're not confident in your reads on Suzune and logic, then how are the rest of us going to be convinced of it?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 13, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
@coromandel my job is to find scum too but I cant do then when they hide behind I don't have to share my thoughts like you currently are.

It's not even like I'm keeping all my reads to myself anyway, so what is your problem?? I've said what I thought about suzune, you, RE, yurkin, Ruu, roz.
I've stated my thoughts on those players, but you're talking about me as if I don't share anything at all. That's wrong, and you know it. Yurkin is keeping her reads much more to herself than me, and yet you're not going after her, you're just tunneling on me. Care to explain why?
This tells me you're just using this argument to justify your read on me. But it's fallacious.
Now yurking is behind you but earlier....EoD1 instead of giving me read you gave me weak self defense and refused to talk about the players. Now you still haven't discussed half the player base and I am just supposed to be ok with that? What if scum is in the half you have you to talk about? This makes me feel like you have something to hide. Like information on those players. Be a little more open and I will try to back off you a little bit deal?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 13, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
Going to leave coro alone for a while as I need to look at other players. She isn't scum alone after all.

Aug 13, 2017 8:44 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
thats not fair tho, ruu acted scummy almost all of day 1, and her only claim of innocence was a soft claim that apparently your the only one that noticed. I understand if you knew earlier you wouldnt want to out her being the power role, but not every one saw what you did, so does that make us all scum?

No (there are other things that do...), but I have complaining rights.

@coromandel
I think you've been asked this already, but why didn't you vote in self defense? I don't think a vote on Suzune because you think she is scum is adequate enough of an answer. Were there nobody else with 2 vote trains that you didn't have an inkling of a suspicion of? And you said that you believed Ruu to be town. I'm not blaming you for this part, but did you consider building a countertrain to save her?

Partly because I wanted to be lynched. I didn't want to continue playing this game tbh.
I even considered voting for myself, but that's not allowed. ("play to your win condition")

I didn't have a good case against anyone at that time. I didn't even fully scum-read logic, part of me was thinking he was stubborn town - which I've changed my mind about this phase. The only people who had more than 1 vote were ruu, yurkin and roz and I didn't scum-read any of them. Aa-dono had 1 vote but she said she didn't have a good internet connection. I had no read on her and she wasn't there to defend herself.

Aug 13, 2017 8:46 AM

Jul 2009
Btw...

(logic to coro, iso) #619 "basically you thought they were scum too but didn't vote for them? Which is weird in itself when you stop and think about it?"

(logic to coro regarding suzune's not voting ruu) #727 "also there are ways to find scum without pressure voting you know that right?

- um then why is coro not voting roz any different that suzune not voting ruu?; ofc this is about certain point in time of the game not about the whole d1.
Aug 13, 2017 8:47 AM

Jan 2014
Vote Count T1.5:

Ruu (0):
yurkin (1): Ruu
No lynch (4): Nikamara, logic340, RE1031, lastwhisper31
Double lynch (0):

Players not voting: (Togs, roz1roz, yurkin, Labs, Rinto-kun, aa-dono, Suzune-chan, coromandel)

Aug 13, 2017 8:47 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Now yurking is behind you but earlier....EoD1 instead of giving me read you gave me weak self defense and refused to talk about the players. Now you still haven't discussed half the player base and I am just supposed to be ok with that? What if scum is in the half you have you to talk about? This makes me feel like you have something to hide. Like information on those players. Be a little more open and I will try to back off you a little bit deal?

No.
How many other people haven't given her opinion on half the playerbase? Many, but you're not suspecting them for it.

Aug 13, 2017 8:54 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

No (there are other things that do...), but I have complaining rights.

@coromandel
I think you've been asked this already, but why didn't you vote in self defense? I don't think a vote on Suzune because you think she is scum is adequate enough of an answer. Were there nobody else with 2 vote trains that you didn't have an inkling of a suspicion of? And you said that you believed Ruu to be town. I'm not blaming you for this part, but did you consider building a countertrain to save her?

Partly because I wanted to be lynched. I didn't want to continue playing this game tbh.
I even considered voting for myself, but that's not allowed. ("play to your win condition")

I didn't have a good case against anyone at that time. I didn't even fully scum-read logic, part of me was thinking he was stubborn town - which I've changed my mind about this phase. The only people who had more than 1 vote were ruu, yurkin and roz and I didn't scum-read any of them. Aa-dono had 1 vote but she said she didn't have a good internet connection. I had no read on her and she wasn't there to defend herself.

This is a logic I haven't seen yet, town or scum. But I believe his eagerness to be town motivated. I'll reread your case on Suzune, because I do suspect her to be the SK. It's definitely true that far too many people are not active.
Aug 13, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

No.
How many other people haven't given her opinion on half the playerbase? Many, but you're not suspecting them for it.
Am I really suspecting none of them? I mean I have shared my thought on everyone. You got the brunt of it because I have been stuck down this tunnel but now it's time to back out and take a more objective approach.

Aug 13, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Btw...

(logic to coro, iso) #619 "basically you thought they were scum too but didn't vote for them? Which is weird in itself when you stop and think about it?"

(logic to coro regarding suzune's not voting ruu) #727 "also there are ways to find scum without pressure voting you know that right?

- um then why is coro not voting roz any different that suzune not voting ruu?; ofc this is about certain point in time of the game not about the whole d1.
Because she was sure they were scum. Votes counts are a tool for town. Would you prefer someone vote someone they think is scum or just vote someone of pressure?
There is a difference here why are you acting like these are the same thing?
Voting someone you think is scum
Voting for pressure
What are you trying to get at? I don't even know what this is a failed attempt at?

Aug 13, 2017 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
Alright my other game is over so I can speak more candidly about coro now.
I just finished a game with scum coro and I am seeing some concerning things here. I probably went harder than I should be I have to work on sorting her as she pocket me pretty goo and pretty easily (teaching me about myself in the process).

Her first question to roz was very reminiscent of how she started her last game but she didn't pursue it. I feel like the reason she didn't do the same thing here is due to the attention it would have draw, where if she were town the attention wouldn't have matter. I may be wrong but I feel pretty confident right now. The pursuit of this "lead" got her some early attention that I think she wanted to avoid here. She sat on her vote for a very long time that game as well only moving off right before phase change of a 48 our D1 the thing i find similar is between here and there she changed her RVS into a serious vote in both games.

This isn't condemning but this is what caught my attention early and the way she is opposing me after buddying me and forming an OMGUS scum read on me isn't helping things. As scum she would know to keep her distance this time as I will not drop so easily into a pocket this time around.

Aug 13, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2009
logic #1110
Looked from another standpoint they are.

Suzune scum read ruu based on her reaction to roz and abus posts, but do not vote there.

Coro initial reaction is believing rozs post is slip, but do not vote there.

I see them as one of the same thing.
Aug 13, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic #1110

Suzune scum read ruu based on her reaction to roz and abus posts, but do not vote there.

I have one vote how am I supposed to place it on everyone at once?
I don't see them as one in the same you are asking me to do the impossible while you sit on an RVS vote. You have no leg to stand on and should not be talking to anyone about their vote or lack there of considering how you have used yours.

Aug 13, 2017 9:48 AM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:
@yurkin
Your only options today are to go for no lynch, or accept your own lynch.
You're going to have to do a lot of convincing that we should go for no lynch. Which is something you should already be doing - defending yourself, most likely by giving solid reads.

Hmm actually no.
You all were convinced im scum from quite a little, so i dont see why i should do the exact opposite of you all and "do a lot of convincing."

Convince me that i myself am scum instead.
Why is everyone so lazy this game. Between you and RE with the, "well you do the work, kind of posts." Sigh...I just backlogged all your posts and they do not really say that much, they are just flat and have very few opinions. There is not enough information on you to make a case honestly. I feel very neutral about then and wish you would put a tad bit more effort into this game.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2017 9:55 AM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
@coromandel still think it's suzu x logic scum team?

It's too early to tell.
Her read on you seems pretty in-depth and it made me think she's town for a wihle. But you could still be scum together. She's only accused you during twilight phase, without backing up her thoughts with a vote. So that doesn't make me suddenly think "they can't possibly be scum together."
Honestly, it had been bubbling on the stove but I was not going to let it out until I was ready but Logic forced my hand by demanding a read. Honestly kind of wished I had told him no and let it brew a little longer.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2017 9:59 AM

Jul 2009
#1114 --> #1113
Aug 13, 2017 10:01 AM

Jun 2009
Okay, I am going to be frank and I know it is kind of an unpopular opinion with the people who are on but, isn't RE being kind of advantageous, (not the word I want but I can't think of it, one who moves to where the advantage is all the time). You play right on the edge so that you can be aggressive in all posts.

But on to the actual subject I want to talk about, I think that Coro is town. They have strong reasoning and bring a fresh perspective. I am not really willing to vote Coro. I know that Logic is all fired up about this, but their posts are organized and make clear sense from where they are coming from.

Honestly, if I lynch Yurkin it will be because there is so little to go by, which seems like such a waste.

Aug 13, 2017 10:02 AM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
#1114 --> #1113
I don't understand? Are you saying a post is missing?

Aug 13, 2017 10:09 AM

Jul 2009
Suzune-chan said:
yurkin said:
#1114 --> #1113

No.

Im answering your #1114 "put more efforts" post - why not i? redirecting you to read #1113.

Its the minimalistic way to show how #1113 annoys me.
Aug 13, 2017 10:10 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
yurkin said:
#1114 --> #1113
my thoughts on most of yurkin's recent posts.

Aug 13, 2017 10:12 AM

Oct 2014
Uh... hello everyone?
Edit - One more thing: don't ask me questions regarding Abu Humaid nor what he may have thought and anything of the sort.
Please consider me a brand new player(that just happens to fill his role and tries to fix the mess he may have made with this pretty hoarse role).
Please bear with me.
Rinto-kunAug 13, 2017 10:28 AM

Aug 13, 2017 10:14 AM

Jan 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Uh... hello everyone?
Welcome Rinto!
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 13, 2017 10:15 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Uh... hello everyone?
Hi Rinto

Aug 13, 2017 10:15 AM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 you read on AbuHumaid feels weird considering we just got out of a town game with him were I went through hell and high water to keep that mislynch from happening. Though I am liking you more of town now than yesterday I would like you to go into more detail on what he was missing here?

Aug 13, 2017 10:17 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic #1110
How is this the same when Suzune moved her vote right back to Ruu? While in the post where Coro makes her suspicions known she RVS votes Suzune? These are nowhere near the same thing you need to find a better example or move on to something else.

Aug 13, 2017 10:19 AM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz your vote put yurkin in twilight do you have anything you would like to share?
@Togs you were a big part of getting us here what are your thoughts? I thought you would make use of this extra 24 hours but sadly that hasn't been the case to this point.

Aug 13, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
logic #1110
How is this the same when Suzune moved her vote right back to Ruu? While in the post where Coro makes her suspicions known she RVS votes Suzune? These are nowhere near the same thing you need to find a better example or move on to something else.
Not everything has to be read as a scum lean or town lean, or even as a read at all, its all just information, it keeps the game flowing. Regardless of what you think of the information, it meant something to the person who wrote it. Suzune didnt move her vote till after Roz made his introductory post, which meant she believed Ruu was scum and Roz was town, and what exactly does Coros rvs vote on Suzune have to do with anything? wasnt yurkin talking about why Coro didnt vote for Roz after thinking it was a slip? I see these as exactly the same thing, and I would rather you and RE not shut down everything with such an agressive nature. Voting for pressure? We basically know now that Roz was testing everyone in a pretty ballsy way, do you think he'd be afraid of some pressure votes after pulling a stunt like that?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2014
Actually it almost feels like you and RE just attack everything thats against ur agenda. I mean ya thats part of mafia, but you guys do it in a way that just seems so aggressive like in the sense "How dare you make such a stupid comment", and my scum lean on RE wont be changing anytime soon and I might need to look into you. @Logic340, not gunna let you control the game like your usual self.
Edit: words
_WispAug 13, 2017 10:44 AM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 10:51 AM

Jul 2009
logic #1125
i did saw my mistake now after rereading that part. The time stamps were too close to one another for that comparison to be true :< ...

Though i got pretty annoyed at how you said i have no right to comment of someone else vote... at this certain thing about suzu's vote i was wrong.
Aug 13, 2017 10:53 AM

Jan 2014
At this moment I'm gunna keep my vote on no lynch, I can't find anything but nai at this point from yurkin, and I don't place my votes off what other people think if I can't get my own reasons to side with them. I've been to played too much lately
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
I've been noticing a lot of frustration building up here. Please be reminded that this is just a mafia game. There is no need to look down on people or to discredit them, regardless of any faction. Mafia is a highly emotional game as well, but at its core it is and should remain factual. You can talk to me anytime if you feel the need to do so.
Aug 13, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2014
@Re1031
I dropped RL as a reason for reads in my last game, it's a pretty dirty, and honestly there's a difference between meta afkers who tend to lurk and me who because of a rough work schedule I was unable to join on early game, and also the EoD. The only reason I didn't comment on it last night was I didn't want to get angry, so I chose to just let it go.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 11:35 AM

Jan 2014
More questions why I did it?
1. I said earlier I prefer Yurkin here over Coro
2. My top scum read tries to snipe my top town read up, when lowering Yurking wagon

It was my natural reaction for countersniping in multi-lynch game.

If I really wanted to have a town-read for that, I wouldn't point that it actualy didn't save the twilight phase, just changed the candidates.

Oh and probably one more reason - I was in other game in the same time and scum actualy sniped the lynch there... around 2 hours earlier before Abu's one.

If you really expected me to allow someone to snipe without quick reaction, you was wrong.

Also, I'm still not buying Yurkins defense. I would prefer Abu, Suzuke or even logic there, but I don't see a point in no-lynching.

Lynches are the thing wich gives us most information, cause it allows to confirm the aligment of lynched person. I will vote Yurkin to be executed as of now.
Aug 13, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Actually it almost feels like you and RE just attack everything thats against ur agenda. I mean ya thats part of mafia, but you guys do it in a way that just seems so aggressive like in the sense "How dare you make such a stupid comment", and my scum lean on RE wont be changing anytime soon and I might need to look into you. @Logic340, not gunna let you control the game like your usual self.
Edit: words
Step you game up then buddy. Let's get on the hunt and catch scum because all i have seen you do is throw mud my way every chance you get.

Aug 13, 2017 11:56 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
2. My top scum read tries to snipe my top town read up, when lowering Yurking wagon

If I really wanted to have a town-read for that, I wouldn't point that it actualy didn't save the twilight phase, just changed the candidates.

Oh and probably one more reason - I was in other game in the same time and scum actualy sniped the lynch there... around 2 hours earlier before Abu's one.

If you really expected me to allow someone to snipe without quick reaction, you was wrong.

Also, I'm still not buying Yurkins defense. I would prefer Abu, Suzuke or even logic there, but I don't see a point in no-lynching.

Lynches are the thing wich gives us most information, cause it allows to confirm the aligment of lynched person. I will vote Yurkin to be executed as of now.

2. I really wish you would try to get the opinions of others in regards to your top scum read who only you were voting. Also many of us wanted Ruu there. This is a town vs. mafia game not roz vs. mafia think about that before you make another selfish move like that please

Aug 13, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic #1125
i did saw my mistake now after rereading that part. The time stamps were too close to one another for that comparison to be true :< ...

Though i got pretty annoyed at how you said i have no right to comment of someone else vote... at this certain thing about suzu's vote i was wrong.
I say that because of your refusal to use your own vote. What right do you have to comment on a vote when you wont give us the ability to do the same?

Aug 13, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:

So are you scum reading yurkin or do you just not like the way they play? I offered to be in there no one wanted to face me in twilight.

Aug 13, 2017 12:03 PM

Oct 2014
Vote: No lynch
I'd rather not lynch until I sort out my thoughts about the players.

Jan 2010
@roz1roz if we are lost at the end of day tomorrow will you battle me in twilight? Let's make our own rules no no lynch or double lynch you or me one must go?
I kind of feel like coro was right you made this play but haven't done much but go after Abu which most of ust told you was lynch fodder and actually looks more town to me for his late vote that you call a snipe. Use a more neutral word as i see it differently than you do and snipe has such a negative connotation like you are trying to make him look bad. He does that well enough himself you don't need to try so hard it makes your read look forced and bad.

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Vote: No lynch
I'd rather not lynch until I sort out my thoughts about the players.
I am down with this.
@roz1roz if you don't have a scum read on yurkin you had better not vote there. I will not tolerate lynching for information.

Aug 13, 2017 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
@Ruu why are you still voting yurkin are you convinced that she is scum?

Aug 13, 2017 12:21 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
@RE1031 you read on AbuHumaid feels weird considering we just got out of a town game with him were I went through hell and high water to keep that mislynch from happening. Though I am liking you more of town now than yesterday I would like you to go into more detail on what he was missing here?

Do you remember the post I townread him for? I didn't see anything of the like here.
Aug 13, 2017 12:21 PM

Jun 2009
I am also going to vote like this
Vote: No Lynch
As I do not have a scum read on Yurkin just not much. Not that they were very helpful in making a read on them.

Aug 13, 2017 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
logic #1125

I say that because of your refusal to use your own vote. What right do you have to comment on a vote when you wont give us the ability to do the same?

Ah so.
Thats not better than #1113, you simply double down on it. Why quoting me again to just tell the same stuff anyway.
Aug 13, 2017 12:32 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Do you remember the post I townread him for? I didn't see anything of the like here.
I know that is why it feel weird to me because he looks the same here as there to me yet you see him more scummy here.

Aug 13, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Ah so.
Thats not better than #1113, you simply double down on it. Why quoting me again to just tell the same stuff anyway.
I will triple down if you need me to that is how serious I am.
If you are town I would rather not have you be lynched here but your attitude and demeanor towards solving this thing are a bit off putting at this point.

Aug 13, 2017 12:35 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
I am also going to vote like this
Vote: No Lynch
As I do not have a scum read on Yurkin just not much. Not that they were very helpful in making a read on them.
This is where i am at right now. They don't seem very concerned with clearing themselves for the rest of us. Which doesn't strike me as scum motivated but doesn't make me feel better about having them along for the ride either.

Aug 13, 2017 12:49 PM

May 2015
vote: no lynch

We held local elections today so I was away. I'll catch up now and give you guys my thoughts.
Aug 13, 2017 12:52 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

2. I really wish you would try to get the opinions of others in regards to your top scum read who only you were voting. Also many of us wanted Ruu there. This is a town vs. mafia game not roz vs. mafia think about that before you make another selfish move like that please

Counter-sniping is selfish? Oh well. Since when?
Aug 13, 2017 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@roz1roz if we are lost at the end of day tomorrow will you battle me in twilight? Let's make our own rules no no lynch or double lynch you or me one must go?
I kind of feel like coro was right you made this play but haven't done much but go after Abu which most of ust told you was lynch fodder and actually looks more town to me for his late vote that you call a snipe. Use a more neutral word as i see it differently than you do and snipe has such a negative connotation like you are trying to make him look bad. He does that well enough himself you don't need to try so hard it makes your read look forced and bad.

He literaly outed himself as mafia so far in a game.

And I will use sniping term, since he voted in last minute of the voting time, while being afk for a whole freaking game. I do believe was stupid, borderline scummy and my opinion on him is not improving the more you try to defend him.

Literaly tell me. What is town-like in first being inactive whole day, even replacing out, just to come at the vote phase to vote somoene in last minute?
Cause I don't see it a good thing. While inactivity is NAI, lurking just to vote in last minute, WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION is literaly the most scummy thing I could imagine.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.