Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2017 8:02 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:
wtf this is such a waste of time....

I'm so mad because of this outcome that I will play a game with you cause I will be bored for 24 h now:

1) My character hates titans
2) I'm a boring VT
3) I'm a titan.

I knew it.

"My character hates titans" I love it, the only 3 options outside SK. There is no game here really. Basically you stating your Eren Jaegar, which I doubt you would soft claim that, a vanilla townie, which is ez to claim, or your a titan. I mean u might as well of had just added a 4th option stating you were sk? I mean maybe u are sk?
Late edit: Spelling, changed not to no
_WispAug 12, 2017 8:07 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 12, 2017 8:04 PM

Jan 2014
Togs said:
logic340 said:
@Togs explain why you moved off ruu just minutes to phase change?
All my last few posts have been just explaining this..

roz1roz said:

1 vote wouldn't be that bad, tho you communicated it too late anyway.
2 votes.... oh well... if I see 2 votes, especialy with someone who was lurking all time included, I'm countersniping back to previous result.

I don't care of why you did it, voting in last 2 minutes, including the guy who went in and just voted and dissappeared is not a townie thing to do.
Actually I talked about this ten minutes before. But whatever, you can try to make a Togs/Abu/Yurkin association if you want, but I am associating you with Coro
Lmao his vote was on coro to create the twilight, not because he wanted to vote her, after u and Abu, there was no option to get the twilight on coro, so he moved it to yurkin, or Ruu would have been dead. I know Abu stated he thought she was scummy, but what about you? This is probably u being dumb, or ur actually scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:04 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

I knew it.

"My character hates titans" I love it, the only 3 options outside SK. There is not game here really. Basically you stating your Eren Jaegar, which I doubt you would soft claim that, a vanilla townie, which is ez to claim, or your a titan. I mean u might as well of had just added a 4th option stating you were sk? I mean maybe u are sk?

Dude, I already stated her role in the thread. This is a dead end, don't pursue it.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 12, 2017 8:05 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Logic is really walking away now.

Bye felicia
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
But I dont think Coro was refering to Suzunes attack on Ruu, but her vote on Rez.
the vote moved right back to Ruu so not sure what coro has a problem when she sit in an RVS for nearly 24 hours. Plus, as coro stated herself she thought he was scum he had never voted for him one time? Yeah she's probably the last one that needs to be talking about anybody vote right now her and yurkin both?
Noted, but also I cant say much because my vote stayed on Ruu almost the whole phase.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:08 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

"My character hates titans" I love it, the only 3 options outside SK. There is not game here really. Basically you stating your Eren Jaegar, which I doubt you would soft claim that, a vanilla townie, which is ez to claim, or your a titan. I mean u might as well of had just added a 4th option stating you were sk? I mean maybe u are sk?

Dude, I already stated her role in the thread. This is a dead end, don't pursue it.

Ok, and im still reading, u didnt need to point that out.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
the vote moved right back to Ruu so not sure what coro has a problem when she sit in an RVS for nearly 24 hours. Plus, as coro stated herself she thought he was scum he had never voted for him one time? Yeah she's probably the last one that needs to be talking about anybody vote right now her and yurkin both?
Noted, but also I cant say much because my vote stayed on Ruu almost the whole phase.
did you place your vote at the very beginning of RVs and leave it there for 24 hours or did you check into the game nearly halfway through the phase and place a vote even after that? You are comparing apples to oranges why?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 12, 2017 8:12 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

she pointed it out because you're asking irrelevant questions so if I gave you a scum read for just doing filler posts for trying to look busy I'll be justified.

Aug 12, 2017 8:13 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Logic is really walking away now.

Bye felicia
I guess I got to dig into you next....

Aug 12, 2017 8:14 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Togs said:
All my last few posts have been just explaining this..

Actually I talked about this ten minutes before. But whatever, you can try to make a Togs/Abu/Yurkin association if you want, but I am associating you with Coro
Lmao his vote was on coro to create the twilight, not because he wanted to vote her, after u and Abu, there was no option to get the twilight on coro, so he moved it to yurkin, or Ruu would have been dead. I know Abu stated he thought she was scummy, but what about you? This is probably u being dumb, or ur actually scum.
keep reading maybe you'll realize what actually happened at the end of the day eventually.

Aug 12, 2017 8:17 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

I have no idea where you are at, so yes I did.
Aug 12, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I will not vote along side my new top scum read coro so if she is voting yurkin then I will not be.
Ok why announce that, it sounds so frivolous? I bet ur happy I removed my vote from Ruu now...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:19 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
I will not vote along side my new top scum read coro so if she is voting yurkin then I will not be.
Ok why announce that, it sounds so frivolous? I bet ur happy I removed my vote from Ruu now...
huh? No I'm not your vote move affected everything that came after. You can't say had I not move my vote Ruu would have been lynched that's a misstep in logic. A lot of your post this game seemed frivolous why do you keep poking at me what are you getting at and what is your current read on me?

Aug 12, 2017 8:19 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

I'm really glad you brought this up, because I missed it and
@logic340
No preflip associations, hmm?
Aug 12, 2017 8:22 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
keep reading maybe you'll realize what actually happened at the end of the day eventually.
Apparently not, I dont see to get where your coming from, what actually happened if I may ask? Im just speaking from what I thought was the actual outcome? What did I get wrong? Is my whole analysis wrong? Where do I begin?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:23 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
announce- "make a public and typically formal declaration about a fact, occurrence, or intention."
It should have been clear what I'm getting all ready but I hope this clears up why I did if not I'll be more direct

Aug 12, 2017 8:24 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@logic340
this isn't pre flip association tho?

Aug 12, 2017 8:25 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
huh? No I'm not your vote move affected everything that came after. You can't say had I not move my vote Ruu would have been lynched that's a misstep in logic. A lot of your post this game seemed frivolous why do you keep poking at me what are you getting at and what is your current read on me?

Lol great counter arguement, my posts are never frivolous unless they are fluff, and how did me removing my from Ruu, cause such a huge chain reaction in your words. I did what I thought was right at the time. There was 20 mins before the phase change and I did not feel comfortable holding my vote on Ruu. and wtf is the point of telling the mafia ur plans? Thats why its frivolous, theres literally no point? Are you trying to create a so called wifom situation that you hate so much?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:26 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

@logic340
this isn't pre flip association tho?

I don't recall you having a strong enough townread on yurkin to use the reasoning that coro is probably scum to avoid voting for yurkin.
Then what the heck is preflip association? Is it not assuming someone is scum then treating others accordingly?
Aug 12, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Apparently not, I dont see to get where your coming from, what actually happened if I may ask? Im just speaking from what I thought was the actual outcome? What did I get wrong? Is my whole analysis wrong? Where do I begin?
coro/ruu had 3 votes yurkim had 2.
Roz moved from ruu to yurkin. Roz is the reason it's yurkin in areas of coro .
Yeah you have this whole idea that he made sure we made it to Twilight by moving his vote which isn't the case. Abu's vote on Ruu got us here.

Aug 12, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
announce- "make a public and typically formal declaration about a fact, occurrence, or intention."
It should have been clear what I'm getting all ready but I hope this clears up why I did if not I'll be more direct

Nope still dont, no need to be sarcastic because we dont see eye to eye with the point of your post.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2014
I still got more to read, apparently Suzunes case on Logic might be more needed then I thought.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:28 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
coro/ruu had 3 votes yurkim had 2.
Roz moved from ruu to yurkin. Roz is the reason it's yurkin in areas of coro .
Yeah you have this whole idea that he made sure we made it to Twilight by moving his vote which isn't the case. Abu's vote on Ruu got us here.
Well I can agree that I have to look back, I didnt recall that.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:30 PM

Jan 2014
Well i guess I was wrong, Rez changed the outcome of twilight pretty aggressively, but I guess Ive done that before if Live Mafia games count.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:33 PM

Jan 2010
Calling it a night I think

Aug 12, 2017 8:34 PM

Sep 2016
If people want to make cases against yurkin, they should do it soon... Otherwise, today was a waste.
Aug 12, 2017 8:36 PM

Jan 2014
Honestly then, a lot of people sniped, and its all pretty scummy in some way. At first I thought Rez did that to save twilight but now it just comes off as dirty.
Edit: Found Rez's clarification post lol
_WispAug 12, 2017 8:42 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

Nope still dont, no need to be sarcastic because we dont see eye to eye with the point of your post.
why else do you announce something?'So people know. One thing I cannot be accused of its bot being transparent you all know damn near every thought that's cine into my head.
Wish I could say the same for others.

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
If people want to make cases against yurkin, they should do it soon... Otherwise, today was a waste.
wait does twilight end at the same time as Day 1 did, tomorrow?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:38 PM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
Coelestin said:
Vote Count T1.3:

Mod Notes: Last VC for the next few hours because hosts need sleep too!
>> Time until the phase change <<

That's a lie. Hosts are usualy potted plants.
Potted plants never sleep.

Are you a potted plant Coelestin?
Hmm, so you can make jokes, good to know
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:40 PM

Jan 2014
Ok I saved Suzunes post on logic for later and gave myself a note to read Page 19 and 20 more seriously. I need to focus on back reading yurkin's posts.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 8:46 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
wait does twilight end at the same time as Day 1 did, tomorrow?

If the timer is right, yup.
Aug 12, 2017 9:00 PM

Jul 2009
Oh lol you wasted a day going into twilight.
Aug 12, 2017 9:31 PM

Jan 2014
@yurkin, I thought reading ur posts would take long, boy was I wrong. Still I dont know what I should be looking at, if this is all we got on you, then i'd rather have seen Coro in here. Maybe I just cant see what others see, my scum hunting tells are lacking, theres only one page that has info and its like page 12 or 13, like literally, 9 out of yurkins 15 posts or so are on page 12... I guess hes waiting for the game to solve its self?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 9:53 PM

Jan 2014
For now: no lynch
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 12:46 AM

Jul 2009
ruu #914 "i hope the doctor protects me during the night actually that's why i'm not scared of claiming"

The doctor cant protect you two consecutive nights though, and so claiming pr is reckless smh. Well, can't see the possibility of fakeclaiming a town pr, so ruu is town.
Aug 13, 2017 1:01 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:

And logic is my top scum read. o/ for purposefully misunderstanding and/or crooking people words so many times this game and etc.
Aug 13, 2017 1:22 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
@yurkin
Your only options today are to go for no lynch, or accept your own lynch.
You're going to have to do a lot of convincing that we should go for no lynch. Which is something you should already be doing - defending yourself, most likely by giving solid reads.

Hmm actually no.
You all were convinced im scum from quite a little, so i dont see why i should do the exact opposite of you all and "do a lot of convincing."

Convince me that i myself am scum instead.
Aug 13, 2017 2:31 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
I read it later....I even responded with how I feel about it.
I am throwing up right now.

okay good. I just saw your post. I was so mad at you logic! I didn't want to claim but you know I'm scummy by nature so it would have being hard to defend myself during a twilight round. Especially when @Suzune-chan was scum reading me. I don't know how to defend myself from her xDD

Not like that. Not by insta claiming.

Especialy that I claimed earlier I won't let you get lynched. Oh well.
I'm legit mad at this point.
Aug 13, 2017 2:42 AM

Jan 2014
Aaaaah, can anyone explain to me why noone voted Abu?

Like literaly?

He was so scummy, I can recall only one person making so many mistakes in one game. Like, REALLY NOONE NOTICED THAT?
Aug 13, 2017 4:24 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

And logic is my top scum read. o/ for purposefully misunderstanding and/or crooking people words so many times this game and etc.
show proof of this or at least your thought process a little.
Funny how my two biggest scum reads turn around and OMGUS me. I wonder if anybody is going to say anything about that?

Aug 13, 2017 4:25 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:
@yurkin
You're going to have to do a lot of convincing that we should go for no lynch. Which is something you should already be doing - defending yourself, most likely by giving solid reads.

Hmm actually no.
You all were convinced im scum from quite a little, so i dont see why i should do the exact opposite of you all and "do a lot of convincing."

we don't need to convince you we can just Lynch you and this post makes me want to do just that cuz if you are Town you're not helping us and I don't need LazyTown dragging me down.

Aug 13, 2017 4:26 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Oh lol you wasted a day going into twilight.
kind if your own fault for bit pricing you're town. How is giving us an extra 24 hours to discuss a waste of time? Getting extra time could never be a waste.

Aug 13, 2017 4:28 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Aaaaah, can anyone explain to me why noone voted Abu?

Like literaly?

He was so scummy, I can recall only one person making so many mistakes in one game. Like, REALLY NOONE NOTICED THAT?
I thought I explained that to you very well earlier you don't know Abu's meta also his late vote switch after thinking about it gives him more Town points while yours on the other hand does not. The majority (well more than wanted yurkin) of us wanted Coro in here and you made a decision to keep her out now you will have to answer for that.

Aug 13, 2017 4:32 AM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz town doesn't play the strongest game around here. Sadly we make it very easy for Mafia to hide so you gotta go a deeper especially with people like Abu.

Aug 13, 2017 5:23 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:
@yurkin

Hmm actually no.

For starters, you have NO reads. Except accusing me that my reaction is faked and then that went nowhere. Stealing from another player in another game - if you do not scumhunt, you will be lynched.
Aug 13, 2017 5:34 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

Funny how my two biggest scum reads turn around and OMGUS me. I wonder if anybody is going to say anything about that?

Yeah quite funny since i town read coro :3 if coro is whom you talk about. And is not omgus lol.
'Kay i can give examples, just have to remember the #s...
Aug 13, 2017 5:58 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Yeah quite funny since i town read coro :3 if coro is whom you talk about. And is not omgus lol.
'Kay i can give examples, just have to remember the #s...
Right only suspecting someone after they suspect you is not the definition of OMGUS?

Aug 13, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan time to go over this beast of a post.

Aug 13, 2017 6:07 AM

Jan 2014
Vote Count T1.4:

Ruu (0):
yurkin (2): Ruu, coromandel
No lynch (4): Nikamara, logic340, RE1031, lastwhisper31
Double lynch (0):

Players not voting: (Togs, roz1roz, yurkin, Labs, Rinto-kun, aa-dono, Suzune-chan)

roz1roz said:
That's a lie. Hosts are usualy potted plants.
Potted plants never sleep.

Are you a potted plant Coelestin?

I once was, but I evolved into a garden plant.

logic340 said:
Nikamara said:
@Coelestin I'm sorry again *hugs* thanks for hosting.
@Coelestin I will put out my feelers and see what I can wrangle up. First suggestion is ironace

I'm quite busy right now, so that'd very much be appreciated -w-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.