Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2017 4:10 AM

Oct 2011
Sure, sure, if you see it this way, so be it, I honestly don't care since I always knew MAL community was toxic, so I rarely post here. Just wanted to say my 2 cents nothing more to find some reason at least in this topic.
I checked this topic out of curiosity and I honestly don't care if you trashtalk or not my fav chara, but what I do know (most people only hate certain charas due to their ship sinking because of them) so they start all this bullshittery topics/reviews etc. to build their egos, to know that they are not alone on this matter. Just go and make the so-called "CLUB"on MAL, where you can hate all day long and find ppl who think like you just by joining it.

If this anime was bigger hit, then this topic would have been waifu wars for sure. So go ahead and continue, if you really must. I'm done here, since I see I won't find any reasoning anyway. Have a good day.
ArreitJun 22, 2017 4:16 AM
Jul 3, 2019 9:20 AM

Jun 2019
She cute, but thats the only thing going for her.
Oct 15, 2019 5:36 PM

Mar 2019
Z-Dante said:
She's a Tsundere done right I guess... And that's rare in anime.

yeah, usually they're annoying cunts who hit the guy for no reason (like in Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu for example) but here every time she used magic to throw him into the air it felt right. he was a twat at that moment or did something where i agreed with her reaction
Oct 30, 2019 4:49 AM
Jan 2017
i just feel she just annoying tsundere girl after i watch the last episode making this series had bad ending but actualy good at first
Nov 22, 2019 3:50 PM
May 2018
I just rewatched the anime today, I am still wondering how can Sistine be that much cute... I mean, this power is way too much broken, btw if some1 wants to know about the continuos, I can tell you that you could follow the manga soon in english, it isnt released yet, but in something like 2 months, they should go for Vol.8 and it would be immediatly after the ending of the anime. GN all <3
Apr 5, 2023 8:44 AM
Apr 2023
Liked her character.Its very rare of me to like a tsundere character.So definitely she is the best girl of this series
Dec 27, 2023 3:47 PM
Mar 2022
The worst kinda trope be in male or female the loud mouth all bark but no bite trash character who is all loud and blah blah but any time the lil shit is put into any actual "real" situation she just cries, gives up, freezes, chokes... aka becomes a fucking desktop paperweight on a desk that has nothing on it to hold down. The two main times is ep 3 where the bad guys walk into the classroom and that loud mouth cunt yap yap yap yap like the big boss yard dog but then bad guy lays her still yapping ass down and all he has to do is unbottom the 1st of her 3 layers of clothes she has on aka hardly anything and like a light switch its instant super coward scared forget everything i said i have no pride mode. 2nd same thing except even worst when NEEDING to protect rumia from being kidnapped and riel even gave her a chance letting her know she wont do shit or retaliate and again light switch and full coward mode but about 10x worst than the time before.
Jan 30, 9:23 AM
May 2021
just finished the greater part of the anime (ep 10). I just wanna say, I SHIP THE SENSEI WITH HER

someone_idkwhoJan 30, 11:25 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

337 by Detra »»
Sep 23, 10:06 AM

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

45 by StaySaki »»
Aug 12, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

259 by Firumuruart »»
Jun 7, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

135 by amf85 »»
Apr 22, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2017

192 by SlightlyThicc »»
Jan 27, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.