Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »
Jun 12, 2017 8:42 PM

Feb 2014
vote suzaku i am pretty sure he is mafia. I belived we will lynch either him or yurkin today so i didnt test them.
Jun 12, 2017 8:44 PM

Feb 2014
Rinto-kun said:
grrr said:

I interrogated re1232 at the start of the phase. So re is town. Give me a minute to look at the other claims.
What number claim is this? I imagine you to be either mafia or the bodyguard. Yet you refute an evidence against you with another lie? What games are you playing? o_0

That is number 6 from my first ever claim.
Jun 12, 2017 8:44 PM

Jan 2010
we still have this wen/RE situation that needs to be looked into.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 12, 2017 8:45 PM

Feb 2014
Rinto-kun said:
grrr said:
Did someone got the roleblocking perk?

If not then either mafia didnt use the yokai drones tonight or sleipnir is trying to lynch me. He wanted to vote me yesterday but i dont think mafia will go so head on. I think he is town and the ones who hasnt claimed so far has to be mafia.

Interrogating just the person who got the perk who might be exactly town. I am pretty sure this is your scum game right now.
@The_Pyromaani to confirm, could a mafia/mafioso get 2 perks at the same time?

The dont undestand what you mean ?
Jun 12, 2017 8:47 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:

If you lynch me, that will confirm re. If not, i can interogate wen tomorrow since having him shoot with the yohai drones around is bad.
Jun 12, 2017 8:49 PM

Oct 2014
grrr said:
Rinto-kun said:

Interrogating just the person who got the perk who might be exactly town. I am pretty sure this is your scum game right now.
@The_Pyromaani to confirm, could a mafia/mafioso get 2 perks at the same time?

What I mean is that, knowing that everyone at the winning train can win a perk, and Tombstone is exclusive for mafia. Could somebody receive Tombstone AND the other perk?

Jun 12, 2017 8:52 PM

Feb 2014
I got your question , i didnt got the other part. What do my interrogating has to do with perks ?
Jun 12, 2017 8:54 PM

Sep 2016
Rinto-kun said:
grrr said:

What I mean is that, knowing that everyone at the winning train can win a perk, and Tombstone is exclusive for mafia. Could somebody receive Tombstone AND the other perk?

I don't see why not. But I got the other perk. I think the tombstone is given to the mafia as a whole (so anyone there can use it). I could be wrong though.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 12, 2017 8:55 PM

Jan 2010
Claims:
Logic - Hider (hid behind Rinto and Zymf)
Shinichi-kun IQ (verified by wen and RE)
ironace - Anonymous (confined through anon message)
Penta - Doctor (self protect N2)

Wen - Vigilante (countered by RE to an extent)
Sleipnirr - Role Blocker (blocked grrr N2)
RE - Omniscient (no night kill, no YOKAI Drone)
grrr - Interrogator (Interrogated RE D3)
Rinto - Not mafia since I survived
Zymf - Not mafia since I survived

Jun 12, 2017 8:55 PM

Jul 2009
@grrr
XD why interrogating re of all people, please grrr i wanna know so badly! *.*
Jun 12, 2017 8:56 PM

Feb 2014
Was it role block perk? Maybe the yahoka mafia is one of the inactives?
Jun 12, 2017 8:57 PM

Feb 2014
I was suspecting re the entire game! Chione herself said that one can not trust numbers !
Jun 12, 2017 8:59 PM

Sep 2016
grrr said:
Was it role block perk? Maybe the yahoka mafia is one of the inactives?

I think wen got the double tap perk day 1, and I got the PHD flopper day 2. Roleblock perk shouldn't be available yet.
Also, I don't know this for sure, but as Valk, I should have been notified of the use of a night action perk, and I wasn't.
Jun 12, 2017 8:59 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
logic340 said:

If you lynch me, that will confirm re. If not, i can interogate wen tomorrow since having him shoot with the yohai drones around is bad.

Unvote:
I need to think aborut all this to need to rush.

Jun 12, 2017 9:02 PM

Feb 2014
That means that the yahokai mafia is either the mylitos guy or the ptyadmin. And suzaku is mafia too so one mafia left !
Jun 12, 2017 9:05 PM

Jun 2009
PentaFlare said:
Vote: SuzakuTsubasa
Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
I support this lynch.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 12, 2017 9:06 PM

Jul 2009
grrr said:
I was suspecting re the entire game! Chione herself said that one can not trust numbers !

Oh ye coele did lol
I had re in townread from quite a long time now though.
Jun 12, 2017 9:09 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:
PentaFlare said:
Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
I support this lynch.

Suzune, i will interogate you next~

It will be over soon.

Jun 12, 2017 9:10 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Suzune-chan said:
I support this lynch.

It will be over soon.

Go for it. I can take you on, you and your dozen fake claims.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 12, 2017 9:11 PM

Feb 2014
@wen did you use your ability tonight?

Jun 12, 2017 9:12 PM

Sep 2016
@ everyone voting for SuzakuTsubasa ( @Pentaflare , @Suzune-chan , @grrr )
Why?
??
Anything to say about my accusation of wen? How about Sleipnirr claiming roleblocker, roleblocking grrr, and there being no faction kill + no use of yokai drones?
Jun 12, 2017 9:13 PM

Sep 2016
grrr said:

wen294 said:
oh by the way i'll just say this in advance:
I didn't nightkill tonight because Yokai has the easiest time ever fcking us up with me in the open. If he uses it on me i basically have the ability to kill 1 random person and atm the chance of that person being town is quiiiite a lot higher than that person being scum so yeah.
If Mil or PTyamin turned out to be yokai i'll be salty 'cuz i won't find out untill the end of the game >_>

This is what he claims. Also note that he posted this before phase change **post**.
Jun 12, 2017 9:14 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:
grrr said:

It will be over soon.

If i claim everything eventually i will claim my real role.

And i will say it again my only serious claim this game is everything but real. You cant cosider claiming doc day 1 as serious claim. And counterclaiming hider. It was just my way to say hi to the new players like iron and the modkilled ones.
Jun 12, 2017 9:20 PM

Feb 2014
RE1031 said:
grrr said:

wen294 said:
I didn't nightkill tonight because Yokai has the easiest time ever fcking us up with me in the open. If he uses it on me i basically have the ability to kill 1 random person and atm the chance of that person being town is quiiiite a lot higher than that person being scum so yeah.
If Mil or PTyamin turned out to be yokai i'll be salty 'cuz i won't find out untill the end of the game >_>

This is what he claims. Also note that he posted this before phase change **post**.
I guess we can just give wen green light to shoot some of the unconfitm roles. Sleipnir can rb me.

If wens target die then he is town. If not then he is mafia and i can interogate him and confirm myself. In both case we will have wen + one confirmed.
Jun 12, 2017 9:23 PM

Sep 2016
grrr said:
RE1031 said:

I guess we can just give wen green light to shoot some of the unconfitm roles. Sleipnir can rb me.

If wens target die then he is town. If not then he is mafia and i can interogate him and confirm myself. In both case we will have wen + one confirmed.

Sleipnirr already roleblocked you. I guess there's no harm in roleblocking you again if you escape being lynched today?
If wen's target dies, that doesn't mean anything, since both vigilante and scum can kill.
Jun 12, 2017 9:27 PM

Feb 2014
RE1031 said:
grrr said:

Sleipnirr already roleblocked you. I guess there's no harm in roleblocking you again if you escape being lynched today?
If wen's target dies, that doesn't mean anything, since both vigilante and scum can kill.

Oh i assumed 2 kills. If it is only kill sure it proves nothing.
Jun 12, 2017 9:33 PM

Sep 2016
grrr said:
RE1031 said:

Oh i assumed 2 kills. If it is only kill sure it proves nothing.

How would 2 kills prove anything?
Jun 12, 2017 9:33 PM

Jul 2009
grrr said:
Suzune-chan said:

And i will say it again my only serious claim this game is everything but real. You cant cosider claiming doc day 1 as serious claim. And counterclaiming hider. It was just my way to say hi to the new players like iron and the modkilled ones.

How serious was your interrogator claim grrr? XD lol
Meaning you had not claimed your real role up untill now or is hidden among the many? as penta did in bungou stray dogs.
Jun 12, 2017 9:42 PM

Feb 2014
yurkin said:
grrr said:

Meaning you had not claimed your real role up untill now or is hidden among the many? as penta did in bungou stray dogs.

With this vote count, you can say i bet my life on it ! Well you will see it if i die. All you people who say " grr is never telling the truth, grr always fake claims. Grrrr stole a balloon from 5 y.o. girl and popped it" will have to stop talking when i die. I somewhat want to get lynched just to see your faces (emojis lol) then!
Jun 12, 2017 9:49 PM

Sep 2016
grrr said:
yurkin said:

With this vote count, you can say i bet my life on it ! Well you will see it if i die. All you people who say " grr is never telling the truth, grr always fake claims. Grrrr stole a balloon from 5 y.o. girl and popped it" will have to stop talking when i die. I somewhat want to get lynched just to see your faces (emojis lol) then!

If you are really interrogator, why did you choose me first? Why not wait for a counterclaim? I rather quickly voted for wen and accused him of lying (not being the vigilante). Your claim does not make sense. Plus there's the case Sleipnirr has against you - he roleblocked you, and there was no faction kill or use of yokai drones. You do realize how suspicious that is?
Jun 12, 2017 10:30 PM

Jul 2009
Leaving grrr's interrogator claim aside for a little XD lol

Since i love making theories lol, there is the possibility of some between yamin/mill to be scum, and how mafia target the sk n2 which is shielded, while the sk decide to absent from killing n2.

It will look the same to us wont it.
Well that is only a my theory of possibilities though lolz ;3 and dunno if such thing can occurr in reality. XD

edit: lol i found a flaw in my theory almors right away btw, well that depend if a mafia can use the ability of other mafia istead of its original owner though.

Well that was awkward.
yurkinJun 12, 2017 10:45 PM
Jun 12, 2017 10:47 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:

Since i love making theories lol, there is the possibility of some between yamin/mill to be scum, and how mafia target the sk n2 which is shielded, while the sk decide to absent from killing n2.

I think the real vigilante targeted the serial killer (wen), who used his shield without shooting anyone, and mafia were roleblocked last night, which is why no one died.

Maybe when I go to sleep and wake up later there will be more interesting content.
All these accusations and no fights, how anticlimactic.
This is truly depressing.
Jun 13, 2017 1:17 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
wen294 said:

O______O
Strategy talk
How do you know you didn't die
The things I want to say but I fear death.....
edit: Well this is a surprise.

He said TIME so it wasn't night anymore, thus strategy talk was allowed.
I assumed i didn't die, there's a subtle difference. I made a point about talking about how i was gonna nightkill someone. If scum knows what they're doing then they'd send yokai drone to me, effectively neutralizing me with just that. There just isn't much of a reason for scum to kill me, hence i assume they won't do it.
Jun 13, 2017 1:21 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
vote: wen294
He's not vigilante. Sorry wen!
If it was for the reason of me not fearing night kill i already answered that. I myself don't really see another reason why you would suspect me if you're town.
Jun 13, 2017 1:36 AM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Somebody guess before I reveal please
It's more fun for me this way XD

Troll answer: grrr
Real answer: I'd say someone who has a low possibility of being nked but also is almost as good as confirmed town, because you wouldn't risk hiding behind scum - Shin or iron.

Vote: Sleipnirr

That incredibly low key vote change EoD, idk man...

Not a very original question but judging these people:
SuzakuTsubasa
PentaFlare
wen294
Suzune-chan
RE1031
Zymf
yurkin
grrr
Coelestin

Top town and scum reads?

Will do some re-reads tomorrow, if you got questions for me, throw them at me now~
Well if i had to make a list from town to scum (so town at the top) (and removing me for obvious reasons)
PentaFlare (untill counterclaimed or the PoE pile diminished i don't really see a reason to assume he's scum when the evidence doesn't really seem to point towards it. It's also verifiable with stalker or valkyrie)
Zymf (since logic checked him)
Coelestin
Suzune-chan (idk am i the only one that liked her posts or something?)
Yurkin
Grrr
RE
Suzuka

(or did you mean you wanted to hear it from those people, not about those people?)
Jun 13, 2017 2:02 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Put Militus and PTYamin in his Captain's List. I'm not sure how to read into that?
You played with him as scum before, did he feel like the bussing type to you or not? You should know this better than any of us i think. Either way i don't think we can get too much out of it due to how many holes there are because of his inactivity.

RE1031 said:
Sleipnirr said:

Okay I am usually opposed to claiming but I think the same way too the person I roleblocked last night was grr and I stand by my vote yesterday I still think he is scum and seeing that there was no mafia kill tonight my belief is even stronger

vote grr

For anyone who doesnt get it I am claiming twitch the roleblocker.

Since you revealed, I'll reveal. I'm Valk, and yeah, I lied about my role yesterday to Abu :p
I received information today that a faction kill & yokai drone was not used last night. Now, that could mean that the person simply forgot to submit an action, but I kind of doubt that mafia would forget to submit a night kill. And seeing as on night 1, yokai drone was in use, I don't see why Echo wouldn't use it again night 2. So I suspect that grrr is Echo. But at least mafia.
Depending on which role grrr decides to claim in his defense, I may be able to give him a free pass. But I'm a little sad that it didn't matter too much which of the two (Abu or grrr) we lynched yesterday...
Odd, maybe echo was the one that performed the factional kill and he got roleblocked meaning scum couldn't do anything last night?
If it was just inactivity it could explain echo's lack of night ability but i kinda doubt that none of the scum team would be active enough to perform the factional kill.

RE1031 said:
#712 - Abu gives 3 reads to Karote.
Thanks logic for quoting this, cause this leads me to believe that PTYamin and Militus were actually town.
And the worst thing, even though they were modkilled, I have to wonder if it's possible to use tombstone on a modkill...

Hmm not for covering it up i think, because they'd need 2 of them. I'd say it's possible to use it on one of the two for better fake claiming though?

@The_Pyromaani Can you use it on a modkill?

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I have never ruled out the possibility of him being SK.

Ik.. But if there were some game mechanic that allowed you to survive hiding behind a member of the Red Faction..
Yeah abandon that possibility for now. Cause on the surface, Rinto-kun's not red faction cause you hid and lived, and based on reluctance to vote on the main trains both days, I don't think he's SK either.
Just bothers me he went for Militus and Sleipnirr with no hesitation, blatantly defended grrr, and voted for Abu with the premise of perks and basically nothing else.

There is but it'd require Echo targetting his own teammate with his Yokai drone and i kinda doubt that tbh.
I already asked this to pyro but i find it rather unlikely: Basically if Echo targets the person that Hider hides behind, then the Hider's action will be RNG'ed as well and it'll be as if he never hid behind is actual target in the first place. Meaning that if scum!rinto got targetted by Echo (his own teammate), logic actually hid behind person X and didn't die from hiding behind scum!rinto.
That said i myself can't think of any proper reason to do this unless they somehow managed to guess that logic would hide behind rinto and even then that's one heck of a ballsy play.

Overall i'd say we can dismiss this possibility.
Jun 13, 2017 2:24 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
logic340 said:

Hmm you'll die so not really the ideal solution i'd say. Worth keeping around as a backup plan though.

grrr said:

RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

I think the real vigilante targeted the serial killer (wen), who used his shield without shooting anyone, and mafia were roleblocked last night, which is why no one died.

Maybe when I go to sleep and wake up later there will be more interesting content.
All these accusations and no fights, how anticlimactic.
This is truly depressing.

There was only 1 night kill N1 as well. I'd say it's reasonably likely that PTYamin or Mil was the SK.
That might also explain why pyro opted to not reveal their roles as a means of keeping the game spicy for him to watch?
Either that or penta blocked a kill N1 or Sleip roleblocked a nightkill 2 times in a row. Or the SK decided to try and turtle his way to victory but i don't really think any of the players that are left atm are stupid enough to try that. Especially not with a set-up and game-flow like this.

For now I think that grrr being echo is the most likely conclusion to this night's (lack of) events, but if he's telling the truth it'll be easy AF to figure out D4 since he can just use his ability again then. If he suddenly dies he was telling the truth. If a scum suddenly dies he was also telling the truth. If neither happens during D4 we lynch him. As for the target, he's free to choose but in principle he can just target me so that we have that sorted out as well. I'd say that should be a rather reasonable plan to deal with some of our current problems.

Vote: Tubacabra
For now i'll leave my vote here.
Jun 13, 2017 2:29 AM

Jan 2014
@wen294 i can missed your question there.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 13, 2017 2:30 AM

Jan 2014
@Rinto-kun if you mean perk and tombstone yes it is possible.
Jun 13, 2017 2:46 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

If mafia can use tombstone on a mod-kill to learn what their role was.
Jun 13, 2017 2:49 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

If mafia can use tombstone on a mod-kill to learn what their role was.

Absolutely! Feel the power of the peeerks! If they obviously can. I have no idea.
Jun 13, 2017 2:59 AM

Jan 2014
i assume wen your tubacabra vote is suzaku lol
Jun 13, 2017 3:00 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

Sleipnirr (1) - (Coelestin

SuzakuTsubasa (4) - (PentaFlare, Zymf, grrr, wen294)

grrr (2) - (Sleipnirr, RE1031)

Not voting: Shinchi-Kun, Suzune-chan, grrr, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, logic340

Time until Night 3!
TIMER!
Jun 13, 2017 3:40 AM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
@Sleipnirr
Oh yeah, who did you roleblock night 1?

I didnt role block anyone. I wanted to but I couldnt make a decision and I didnt wanna risk blocking a usefull role so I didnt.
Jun 13, 2017 3:43 AM

Jan 2015
grrr said:
We can afford myslynch tough. Since we mass claimed as i suggested long ago, i think even if you lynch me today we win. This will confirm re. Logic is confirmed and so are karote , his bodyguard and iron.

Shinichi and sleipnir can be tested tonight.

Wait I still dont get how you tested re this phase. I roleblocked you it should have worked.
Jun 13, 2017 3:45 AM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
grrr said:

That might go badly though if mafia can swtich their killers they would kill me and grr would be like confirmed town (if he is scum which I still believe he is)

KasaiJun 13, 2017 3:49 AM
Jun 13, 2017 5:03 AM

Feb 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Since im sadist and i enjoy watching u guys suffer. Im gonna spice things up just a litte. All MODKILLS WILL BE HIDDEN IN TERMS THAT WHEN I BLAST THEM THEIR ROLE AND ALLINGMENT STAYS HIDDEN!

Welcome back, Sadistic Pyromaniac.

PentaFlare said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

How am I a "pretty decent target"?

It's pretty late here (that's why I don't post around phase change) but please, if you have any questions to ask me, even if you just want me to claim, do tell me and I'll answer (or at least try to answer) everything tomorrow.

Who is a better target? Why?

Wen, because I'm the real vigilante.
Well, I planned on claiming today, it didn't happen like I thought it would but it's not like it changes the outcome. I'll detail it a bit more after I've answered Logic, and Suzune even though she hasn't asked anything.

logic340 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Militus, DenjaX, Logic.
can you share why you chose these 3 players?

This was day one, I found Mil's behaviour clearly anti-town, as I've already said, so I thought we needed to make him flip soon, so that we wouldn't spend any more time on him. Modkill made the job, even though we don't know anything.
I found a bit weird how people were selecting their "inactives" since to me Denja wasn't more active than Mil or PTY but no one seemed to mind.
And you, I saw the risk at having a scum taking some sort of lead and everyone was saying you're hard to read, so if Karote had selected you for his list everyone would have spent some time on you. That was before you claimed and, as I said, as long as no one counter claim I don't see a reason to doubt you.

Suzune-chan said:
PentaFlare said:
Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
I support this lynch.

Why?
Either you didn't see my post about "asking me stuff" or just don't care, in both cases I don't think you're being useful here.

Now, time for my claim.
I'm Tachanka, the Vigilante. The real one.
Wen is SK, as RE probably guessed.
I didn't kill anyone night 1, too risky, but I shot Wen night 2 (I guess that's why RE don't believe Wen, even though it got blocked I guess it still shows up as used for Valkyrie) since, as I said, it got blocked, and considering Penta protected himself, he's SK (or Sledge and has some bulletproof skill.)

If you don't believe me and decide to lynch me, you'll get SK next day. We're not MyLo, far from it if I'm not mistaken, and we'll get rid of a threat today or next day phase.

RE1031 said:
wen294 said:

O______O
Strategy talk
How do you know you didn't die
The things I want to say but I fear death.....
edit: Well this is a surprise.

He knew because he was using option C, so he couldn't get killed, which is why he didn't kill either.

RE1031 said:
vote: grrr

Since I think wen is SK, it's better to go for a mafia member first because SK can be taken care of at night, whereas it'll take a couple more day phases to deal with the rest of the mafia.

I don't think it's a good idea, SK can hide behind option C.

Vote Lynch: Wen
Jun 13, 2017 5:03 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
grrr said:
We can afford myslynch tough. Since we mass claimed as i suggested long ago, i think even if you lynch me today we win. This will confirm re. Logic is confirmed and so are karote , his bodyguard and iron.

Shinichi and sleipnir can be tested tonight.

Wait I still dont get how you tested re this phase. I roleblocked you it should have worked.
Interrogator works during day phase. Roleblock works during night phase. No problem there.
Jun 13, 2017 5:10 AM

Dec 2012
Jun 13, 2017 5:14 AM

Dec 2013
@SuzakuTsubasa oh so you were the vig xD
Figured i could buy some time with that, went better than i thought tbh. Had kinda hoped one of the inactives was the vig but no such luck i guess. It's true though, i'm the serial killer.

Oh and for your information i killed Floofs N1 (i didn't like him). Scum has yet to make a single factional kill this game. I don't know what's up with that.

Well it was somewhat obvious I wasn't gonna win anyways. You can just roleblock me every night untill you wiped out the mafia, use me as a 2nd vig of sorts, or just lynch me now. I don't particularly care either way, but i'm willing to cooperate with town, as i don't like the scum team.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.