Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2017 5:30 PM

Jan 2010
@Coelestin is Whiteknighting Sleipnirr after voting him to make it seem like test something scum Penta would do?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 9, 2017 5:40 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
@Coelestin
#701 - Whoops, I think you found this one before me. That's what I meant with the whole Sleipnirr/Pentaflare thing. As for what it actually means, I don't know. When I call out stuff like this, it's usually a countermeasure when people try to find dirt on me. "You think that's scummy, look at this!"
In any case, do you still have those thoughts on Sleipnirr? I can't remember if you changed your mind about them.

Well, I did question them on the - excuse me Sleip - hypocritical stuff they've said. My problem with Sleip is that he indeed is a punchbag quite often. He told me that he didn't go after his suspicions because he doesn't know how to back them up. Seriously, what am I supposed to say about that? As someone who's more feisty, I don't really know what to say at that moment, because I'm the last one who should tell him to just do it (we have history). It's a bit like talking to ironace. You cannot tell if it's just how they are or if there's more behind it. Being hypocritical can be anti-townish, but yet again anti-townish behaviour =/= scum. However, like, I think it was logic, mentioned, he can be quite an asset in the late game. I suppose the best bet is to see if he's going to follow through with his suspicions now/if he has followed through with them (I will check tomorrow). So far I put him back on the neutral.

RE1031 said:
#179 - I found the elusive third (technically first) post from PTYamin.

lol, I didn't even notice that.
Jun 9, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Well yeah, I miss aggressiveness in his post as well. This isn't alignment indicate though. Idk, I think he's on the same level I have RE on atm. He could be a great asset in bringing this half asleep town more into moving knowing his nature but so far he isn't doing anything. There's nothing we can do unless we can get him to get into action. I'd really like to see votes on him, since he wasn't really pressured on D1.
km more than willing to help you in this regard aa my feelings are muddled note after taking a step back. I hate his voting habits D1 but sadly those aren't alignment indicative either?

Depends on which voting habit you're talking about. I hate his voting habits as well, but sometimes they can be quite useful.
Jun 9, 2017 5:51 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@Coelestin is Whiteknighting Sleipnirr after voting him to make it seem like test something scum Penta would do?

It's hard to say, because his tests could be easily interpreted as an act from a frustrated townie who just wants the game to progress, which is mostly what he has done whole D1 with his crazy stuff. He's done stuff like that before many times, but it's not alignment indicative. I wouldn't read too much into it. I found his reason for voting you much more interesting to look at to be fair. I don't have time to re read it atm though cause I wanna sleep eventually...

Take what I say with care though, the last time I played with scum Penta was when he was still a beginner >.>
Jun 9, 2017 5:57 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:

Depends on which voting habit you're talking about. I hate his voting habits as well, but sometimes they can be quite useful.
I guess it's his attitude when it vibes too D1 voting and hopefully it's telling here. I need to look back at what the gamestate was like when he voted and his reasoning.

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

It's hard to say, because his tests could be easily interpreted as an act from a frustrated townie who just wants the game to progress, which is mostly what he has done whole D1 with his crazy stuff. He's done stuff like that before many times, but it's not alignment indicative. I wouldn't read too much into it. I found his reason for voting you much more interesting to look at to be fair. I don't have time to re read it atm though cause I wanna sleep eventually...

Take what I say with care though, the last time I played with scum Penta was when he was still a beginner >.>
I've played one game with scum Penta he got us good but we have him a lot of help that game as well. He hit me with some truth in plain sight so though I know he likes to make interesting plays D1 as town (more if what I'm getting here) I always wonder?

Jun 9, 2017 6:05 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I guess it's his attitude when it vibes too D1 voting and hopefully it's telling here. I need to look back at what the gamestate was like when he voted and his reasoning.

alrighty~

logic340 said:

Coelestin said:

I've played one game with scum Penta he got us good but we have him a lot of help that game as well. He hit me with some truth in plain sight so though I know he likes to make interesting plays D1 as town (more if what I'm getting here) I always wonder?

Hmmm, yeah that's probably the most challening thing when peeps like Penta are scum, people are so used to you being active and trying to push the game forward that it feels like you cannot pretend being town anymore without helping town. This is also one of the reasons why being helpful =/= town I suppose.
Jun 9, 2017 6:06 PM

Jan 2014
Looks like there's nothing coming anymore, now seriously, good night.
Jun 9, 2017 6:07 PM

Feb 2014

Thats clearly a lie .....
Jun 9, 2017 6:07 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:

Well, I did question them on the - excuse me Sleip - hypocritical stuff they've said. My problem with Sleip is that he indeed is a punchbag quite often. He told me that he didn't go after his suspicions because he doesn't know how to back them up. Seriously, what am I supposed to say about that? As someone who's more feisty, I don't really know what to say at that moment, because I'm the last one who should tell him to just do it (we have history). It's a bit like talking to ironace. You cannot tell if it's just how they are or if there's more behind it. Being hypocritical can be anti-townish, but yet again anti-townish behaviour =/= scum. However, like, I think it was logic, mentioned, he can be quite an asset in the late game. I suppose the best bet is to see if he's going to follow through with his suspicions now/if he has followed through with them (I will check tomorrow). So far I put him back on the neutral.

I may have reread Sleipnirr's posts, nothing about them said this was not the usual Sleipnirr (for me, that means town), but I may have missed something. It'd be so much easier if he (and others) would simply post today...

So I just want to get this straight:
logic - Hibana (Hider)
Pentaflare - Twitch (Blocker)
???? - anon

Counterclaims would be nice if there's any inconsistency, although maybe they're (if they exist) are waiting for day 3 for the interrogator?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 9, 2017 6:09 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

alrighty~

logic340 said:

Hmmm, yeah that's probably the most challening thing when peeps like Penta are scum, people are so used to you being active and trying to push the game forward that it feels like you cannot pretend being town anymore without helping town. This is also one of the reasons why being helpful =/= town I suppose.
bingo, when I was scum in EEM I was extra helpful pocketed everyone. Got myself killed makling a night kill on Shinichi...smh

Jun 9, 2017 6:18 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:

I may have reread Sleipnirr's posts, nothing about them said this was not the usual Sleipnirr (for me, that means town), but I may have missed something. It'd be so much easier if he (and others) would simply post today...

logic - Hibana (Hider)
???? - anon

Counterclaims would be nice if there's any inconsistency, although maybe they're (if they exist) are waiting for day 3 for the interrogator?
when did Penta claim Twitch? I must have missed that.
Grrr claimed Valkery, doc, and vig...lol

Jun 9, 2017 6:18 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:

are you the lynch all liars type?

Jun 9, 2017 6:20 PM

Feb 2014
None voters: I predict that 4 of them are scum, and one is TPR:

Shinichi-Kun,
AbuHumaid,
DenjaX, X
Sleipnirr,
Suzune-chan, X
PTYamin,
Militus,
Karote, X
yurkin, X
SuzakuTsubasa,
Rinto-kun,
wen294 X

Can someone help me mark with X these who have been online this phase?
Jun 9, 2017 6:21 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:

You can lie and have fun, but when the time comes you have to have good excuse for your actions or you get lynched ....
Jun 9, 2017 6:24 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

logic - Hibana (Hider)
???? - anon

Here - grrr was lying about the roles used last night because Penta did not use his roleblock ability
Jun 9, 2017 6:24 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:

Shinichi-Kun,
AbuHumaid, X
DenjaX, X
Sleipnirr,
Suzune-chan, X
PTYamin,
Militus,
Karote, X
yurkin, X
SuzakuTsubasa,
Rinto-kun,
wen294 X

updated

Jun 9, 2017 6:27 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Here - grrr was lying about the roles used last night because Penta did not use his roleblock ability
what if he meant "YOKAI Drone"? I asked but got no clarification.I guess you could be right?

Jun 9, 2017 6:34 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
what if he meant "YOKAI Drone"? I asked but got no clarification.I guess you could be right?
it looked like he meant yokai drone which he may purposely said that to have anyone call him off for a scumslip or scum trying to be ballsy like I did. Eitherway, he looked like he is trolling.

grrr said:

Shinichi-Kun,
AbuHumaid,
DenjaX, X
Sleipnirr,
Suzune-chan, X
PTYamin,
Militus,
Karote, X
yurkin, X
SuzakuTsubasa,
Rinto-kun,
wen294 X

So Karote might be scum or tpr lel.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 9, 2017 6:38 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

That's true, in which case Penta was messing around. Hmm.
Jun 9, 2017 6:39 PM

Dec 2013
Well first off im surprised it was floof that got killed, i felt like chione would have been a perfect kill or even penta but oh wells.

Jun 9, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

worst comes to worst I hide behind him and we find out if he's scum or not?

Jun 9, 2017 6:41 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

worst comes to worst I hide behind him and we find out if he's scum or not?

If you want, but I have a town lean on him.
Jun 9, 2017 6:44 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:

gun to my head town. I'm more interested in the less active players honestly.

Jun 9, 2017 6:46 PM

Dec 2013
is it just me or is grrr actually be quite useful i feel like i should be worried.

I have a few questions to ask but i wanna ccatch up and make sure they werent already asked/answered

Jun 9, 2017 6:47 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Well first off im surprised it was floof that got killed, i felt like chione would have been a perfect kill or even penta but oh wells.
in all honesty I almost hid there. Luckily I had a another reliable read that wasn't targeted.

Jun 9, 2017 6:48 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Yeah, what's annoying is there's no strategy talk at night, so we can't post actions last minute to avoid interception.
Especially Militus and Abu.
Jun 9, 2017 6:48 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
is it just me or is grrr actually be quite useful i feel like i should be worried.

I have a few questions to ask but i wanna ccatch up and make sure they werent already asked/answered
nope you're not the only one. RE has mentioned it as well Kitty Mafia vibes.

Jun 9, 2017 6:51 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Let's not forget we still need to look into these 8 people
reiynii (9) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, ironace, wen294, RE1031, Karote, Rinto-kun, Floofs)

The people i want to look into are rinto-kun
Coel
Penta
and Iron

2 of them it seemed like they just wanted a free perk, while the other 2 didnt care about the possibility of rei being survival which crosses me as odd since its an open setup. I feel like it was more being a scared scum than anything.

Jun 9, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Yeah, what's annoying is there's no strategy talk at night, so we can't post actions last minute to avoid interception.
those two and PTY.
Also I know Suzaku has posted some but I don't really have an impression. Offering their vote for claims is about all I remember?

Jun 9, 2017 6:52 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I'd be willing to cross off PentaFlare and Karote off that list (and myself).
I don't think PentaFlare would suggest that plan he made yesterday if he was scum unless he had some back up plan to deal with counterclaims (since it was kind of obvious that the plan would receive backlash in the form of lynch votes), plus he already claimed today (sort of).

u honestly believe that claim? If comes from a statement that grrr made so its easy for someone to use that statement as a way to fake claim without having to worry about anything.

Jun 9, 2017 6:55 PM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
Vote:RE1031

Im with coelestin on this one as he hasn't even shared many thoughts, even i can say that i have shared more thoughts than this guy.
No one else so far is on my back as much as this guy and frankly, thats because im an easy target. I cant make good deductions yet, and i am not as good at reading people as well so Im surprised i didnt die last night.
Maybe it makes sense since i can be saved for later....

Easy target how? It's one thing for someone else to back off cause your new but to blantly use that as an excuse to scum read someone, that just feels off. Also its obvious why you didn't die, alot of people wanted to lynch you so leaving you alive is honestly a smart move by both the sk and mafia.

Jun 9, 2017 6:55 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Coel
Penta
and Iron

2 of them it seemed like they just wanted a free perk, while the other 2 didnt care about the possibility of rei being survival which crosses me as odd since its an open setup. I feel like it was more being a scared scum than anything.
Rinto followed through on what he said he would do early in the game. Make a case for SK but he pings me for town.
Coelestin is getting a stronger town read from me as things prrogess
Penta I can make his action scummy but are they? Lynching reiynii was in our best intrest given the circumstance so find a different reason to scum read him.
ironace self preservation at the time it's NAI. That being said he's got some work to do today.

Jun 9, 2017 6:56 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

those two and PTY.
Also I know Suzaku has posted some but I don't really have an impression. Offering their vote for claims is about all I remember?

Yeah I don't remember Suzaku at all. ljads;lkfaj

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Coel
Penta
and Iron

I honestly wanted a free perk (I didn't get it). Also I would have rather risked voting for someone who claimed a non-town role over people who could still possibly be town. And I don't know for sure, but I think town would want perks more than mafia because mafia gets perks automatically after day 2 I think?
Jun 9, 2017 6:56 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

Im with coelestin on this one as he hasn't even shared many thoughts, even i can say that i have shared more thoughts than this guy.
No one else so far is on my back as much as this guy and frankly, thats because im an easy target. I cant make good deductions yet, and i am not as good at reading people as well so Im surprised i didnt die last night.
if your town you didn't die last night because you're seeing is possible Lynch fodder. I honestly don't mind RE pushing on you and she has shared a lot of thoughts. I know you feel it's tough to put your thoughts together but you should still tell us what you think. I'll ask you again who are you willing to vote for today?

edit you ninja's me

Seems me and logic agree on this.

Jun 9, 2017 6:57 PM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
ironace said:
and also, why are you all voting. Werent we supposed to vote from the list that korote will show us?

ANYONE?

Why do we have to wait on karote? We have a mind of our own and our own opinions on players. Karote isnt god his scum hunting is just as good as everyone elses its not perfect. If you blaintly follow him your prob scum.

Jun 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
ironace said:

Easy target how? It's one thing for someone else to back off cause your new but to blantly use that as an excuse to scum read someone, that just feels off. Also its obvious why you didn't die, alot of people wanted to lynch you so leaving you alive is honestly a smart move by both the sk and mafia.
he is an easy target but he's also making himself one. At this point I can't fault anyone for voting there so he'll have to do some work when comes back online.

Jun 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
DenjaX said:
Anon is painfully obvious, it hurts.

Care to share? :3

defeats the purpose of the role if denja shares or if said person claims.

Jun 9, 2017 7:01 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

I'd be willing to cross off PentaFlare and Karote off that list (and myself).
I don't think PentaFlare would suggest that plan he made yesterday if he was scum unless he had some back up plan to deal with counterclaims (since it was kind of obvious that the plan would receive backlash in the form of lynch votes), plus he already claimed today (sort of).

u honestly believe that claim? If comes from a statement that grrr made so its easy for someone to use that statement as a way to fake claim without having to worry about anything.

Yes I do... Because it's very specific. Not only does he claim, he claims he did not use his ability, which is actually kind of risky if the role he claimed was not his own. Let's say he was lying, and the real blocker did use his ability on someone. The real blocker would know he is lying, and the person who was blocked (assuming they were town) would know as well, which would put Penta in a risky position.
If Penta is lying, then I still believe he is town Penta.
Jun 9, 2017 7:02 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Care to share? :3

defeats the purpose of the role if denja shares or if said person claims.
completely slipped my mind Militus claiming to me...smh...lol.
God...looking back at those posts I look like an ass...lol
Well played anon

Jun 9, 2017 7:03 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:

RE1031 said:

He's also being anti-town by refusing to claim. That is my tell.
This is ridiculous. It is not anti-town to not reveal. Town should know when to hold their cards and when to play them. The only reason you are saying this is because it is an open game

Depends on the role and the time, cause not claiming miller is pretty anti town not as much in an open setup since the role is actually confirmed.

@re1031 its actually quite the opposite tho by trying to force people into a mindset that they will be scum read by not claiming your actually the one being scummy.

Jun 9, 2017 7:04 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yes I do... Because it's very specific. Not only does he claim, he claims he did not use his ability, which is actually kind of risky if the role he claimed was not his own. Let's say he was lying, and the real blocker did use his ability on someone. The real blocker would know he is lying, and the person who was blocked (assuming they were town) would know as well, which would put Penta in a risky position.
this is why logic doesn't play around with claiming.

Jun 9, 2017 7:04 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
ironace said:

Sorry dude, but this just sounds like you're following my vote because I conveniently voted for the one who suspects you the most.

why do u think its a sheep?

Jun 9, 2017 7:07 PM

Dec 2013
@Coelestin Outside of your drive to lynch the survivor in an open setup there hasnt been anything that needs criticism.

Like if u can repeat or just give me a good reason why the survivor needed to die then i feel like i have no reason to scum read you because you've been scum hunting and most if not all of your posts seem town driven.

Jun 9, 2017 7:10 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
logic340 said:

You can lie and have fun, but when the time comes you have to have good excuse for your actions or you get lynched ....

da fuck this is pretty well said from grrr.

Jun 9, 2017 7:11 PM

Dec 2013
@re1031 Your post where you tell grrr his post is interesting. Are u saying he claimed ur role? Cause i feel like u noticed something no one else did.

Jun 9, 2017 7:12 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun are you caught up? Can we chat real time for a minute?

Jun 9, 2017 7:15 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Coel
Penta
and Iron

Rinto followed through on what he said he would do early in the game. Make a case for SK but he pings me for town.
Coelestin is getting a stronger town read from me as things prrogess
Penta I can make his action scummy but are they? Lynching reiynii was in our best intrest given the circumstance so find a different reason to scum read him.
ironace self preservation at the time it's NAI. That being said he's got some work to do today.

So because he followed through with what he said that means his action isnt scummy im confused lol?

I still feel like people should question her aggresiveness towards the survivor.

How was killing a survivor in an open setup our best interest lol, honestly rei was better off not even claiming at that point. He was literally dragged into a corner just to honestly admit his role and to still be lynched. WSomeone on that train is scum and im extremely supicious of penta.

Self preservation depending on the situation can actually be more scummy than townie espically with the fact that hes quite relunctant to not claim though i dont want anymore claims.

Jun 9, 2017 7:15 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

This is ridiculous. It is not anti-town to not reveal. Town should know when to hold their cards and when to play them. The only reason you are saying this is because it is an open game

Depends on the role and the time, cause not claiming miller is pretty anti town not as much in an open setup since the role is actually confirmed.

@re1031 its actually quite the opposite tho by trying to force people into a mindset that they will be scum read by not claiming your actually the one being scummy.

I wasn't trying to force anyone into any mindset, but he had a lot pressure on him (and votes) and he still didn't claim. In this kind of game, a fake claim (and eventual counterclaim) will be the end of you, it's almost guaranteed to get you lynched eventually. He was in a dangerous position at the time, with 4 votes and tied for first, so the only reason I can think of that he wouldn't claim is because that would most certainly end him whereas without a claim there is still ambiguity and a chance to sway the votes (well, that, and maybe he's the bodyguard or something, but I doubt it since Karote didn't try to do anything about it).
Can you honestly tell me that there's anything townie about ironace?
Jun 9, 2017 7:16 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
those two and PTY.

Yeah I don't remember Suzaku at all. ljads;lkfaj

Shinichi-Kun said:

Coel
Penta
and Iron

I honestly wanted a free perk (I didn't get it). Also I would have rather risked voting for someone who claimed a non-town role over people who could still possibly be town. And I don't know for sure, but I think town would want perks more than mafia because mafia gets perks automatically after day 2 I think?

Yes but thats why i said we need to create small trains, that train is pretty obvious scum is there but now we have 7 people to sort through. Thats a pretty big freaking pile.

Jun 9, 2017 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

But town can lie to catch scum its a thing that players may or may not do, if anyones gonna lie as town to catch scum its penta lol. The real blocker if the person is sane would never counterclaim because that just be a win for penta if he was mafia.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.