Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2017 9:51 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
What happens if Logic flips town? Does that mean I am an automatic town read now? Or what?

if logic flips town the game ends ppretty much lol
Which is what I am trying to prevent did you consider that?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 19, 2017 10:46 PM

Jan 2010
@Grapefruit21 and @Shinichi-kun. You guys say there wasn't another option when you saw Rinto-kun vote for himself right? What about aa-dono (2) grrr, Krista? Couldn't you have saved both Rinto and grrr both?
Final Vote
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Rinto-kun: Grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity,Rinto-kun

✄ grrr: Oyasumi_Rosie,Logic340,Shinichi-kun
✄ aa-dono: Lamby, Rinto
✄ JustKrista: TheConquerer
✄ Oyasumi_Rosie: Rinto-kun
✄ Logic340:Grapefruit21

Not Voting: aa-dono

logic340Mar 19, 2017 11:06 PM

Mar 19, 2017 10:50 PM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

Well, gotta say, I don't think mafia would be that dumb to mention Lamby as he'd know he would be suspected for it...
You die today.
Nothing personal but your predecessor had to die a long time ago.
Also placing your doubt on a dead player is very handy for mafia.

honestly this just a bad attempt of trying to get eyes offf of you.

Did I say I was trying to get my eyes off everyone? No.

Mar 19, 2017 10:56 PM

Oct 2014
So guys do you think Rosie lied and her double-voter ability was actually a mafia's regular skill?
I doubt many towns have double-voting so.

Anyone wondering where aa-dono disappeared? She sent some accusations to my address yet she hasn't appeared to back me up.

Mar 19, 2017 11:16 PM

Aug 2013
Rinto-kun said:
So guys do you think Rosie lied and her double-voter ability was actually a mafia's regular skill?

Anyone wondering where aa-dono disappeared? She sent some accusations to my address yet she hasn't appeared to back me up.
If I was a mafia with regular skill, why did grrrr die during the lynch last phase beside any other time before or after?

Mar 19, 2017 11:23 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:

given her overall behavior, how she acted leading up to the lynch, how she reacted after, and get confusing even after reveal I.find it hard to see scum Rosie here.

I to have interest in this slot (due to its predecessor) lets poke her together @aa-dono where are you?
Might as well hit the other inactives as well...
@JustKrista do you have any thoughts you'd like to share with us?
@TheConquerer what else you got for us?

Mar 19, 2017 11:28 PM

Jan 2010
I'm calling it a night I'll be back in a few hours.

Mar 20, 2017 12:44 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Can you explain a bit on the bolded part?
I get that Rosie claimed double voter but what do you mean about not knowing/surprise?
EoD2 Rosie was trying to see a Vote Count in an attempt to see if her ability worked. Some though it was scummy I though it pointed to her being a Double Voter. Anyway when she revealed her ability she said she was an even day double vote and would be able to use her ability today D4.
At the EoD3Rinto leads the lynch with 4 (Grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity, Rinto) grrr is second with 3 (Rosie, Me, Shinichi). Somehow grrr ended up dying which we are still trying to figure out why/how?

Correct me if I'm wrong here:
So @Rinto-kun voted himself in an effort to save grrr?

Bastard element is hidden right? What is Rosie is actually a Double Voter on odd days?
That would make more sense if grrr's lynch was RNGed.

Either that or Rinto has some kind of manipulation ability. Though I doubt this. Since usually when someone has a manipulation ability, they would make it so that they don't come into spotlight. That self vote, if it wasn't Rinto giving up, then he miggght be town.

Mar 20, 2017 12:45 AM

Aug 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
aa-dono said:
Vote: TheConquerer
Who did you protect since Night 1?

Also, gonna join CP to dreamland~ I'll try post whenever I can sneak some time. But I'll be here for phase change.
They were a replace me for togs since D3 so they couldn't have protected anyone lol
Oh yeah >/////////////////<
my bad

Mar 20, 2017 12:46 AM

Aug 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
aa-dono said:
Can you explain a bit on the bolded part?
I get that Rosie claimed double voter but what do you mean about not knowing/surprise?
I think he means that if I was scum I would have lied about thinking I was an even day voter (it might turn out that I am an odd day double voter)but if I am town I would just be as surprised as everyone else is to figure out my power (which I am lol)
I see. That's much simpler :)
Thanks!

Mar 20, 2017 12:48 AM

Aug 2012
TheConquerer said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I was asking who were the scum teams for Grape and/or Shinichi, assuming if there is either a four man scum team or a two man scum team. There are no TPRs this game.

I guess if there's 4 scum left by process of most scummy I'd say.
Grape
Shin
Rinto (even if they're trolling I'd put them over log and rosie)
aa-dono (just if there are 4)
What make you think Rinto-kun is scummy?

Mar 20, 2017 12:49 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
@TheConquerer do you think aa is scummy for her vote on you? Is it her behavior or are you looking at her and Kaitou as a whole. I have plenty of suspicions about that slot as well so I'd like to hear what you are thinking about aa so far?
"plenty of suspicion" here refers to Kaitou, right?
I thought he was inactive. What earned him suspicion besides inactivity?

Mar 20, 2017 12:51 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Reread Krista because for numbers it seems like one of my town reads must be scum. Trying to figure out who. After reading Krista feel good there. Followed through as promised.
How so?

Mar 20, 2017 12:54 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
TheConquerer said:

Well I've only been around for two nights and I got roleblocked the first time.

ok fair enough

problem is now we need to find the roleblocker
Wasn't Lamb the roleblocker?

Has there been more than 1 roleblocks?

Scrap that I just remembered JustKrista & TheConquerer claimed to be blocked.

So at least one mafia is a roleblocker.

Oh wait, if Lamb is killed, will his action go through?

Edit: MARKER POST. I'll resume after class and other stuff.

Mar 20, 2017 2:37 AM

Dec 2016
Whoever isn't scum read logic and Rosie today and tell me they aren't scum buddies protecting each other.

@aa-dono The as promised was putting a body on the floor. I'm choosing to love in a world without a scum double kill.
Mar 20, 2017 3:13 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity I would agree logic hasn't tunneled me, I would counter though that I've been open and flexible. Pushing logic for sure but not unable to listen to other ideas.
Mar 20, 2017 3:21 AM

Dec 2014
I don't get it, Grape, don't you town read Rosie?

Logic i'm impartial towards. I'll lynch him if Rinto flips scum for trying to divert attention away from rinto and towards grrr. I'll lynch logic if rosie flips scum but not vice versa. I'll lynch you if Shinichi flips scum and vice versa as you two also seem like scum buddies protecting each other.

However, I don't think I'll ever see myself lynching Rosie if someone else flips scum. If you want my vote against Rosie, show me why. Cause she's on my town block
Mar 20, 2017 3:22 AM

Dec 2014
Also, another question is, are we at MYLO?

9 players, it could be a 5-4 or 6-3 configuration. Would 16 players usually have 3 or 4 scum?
Mar 20, 2017 3:37 AM

Dec 2016
I've been assuming 5-4 but if it's 6 3 we have another mislynch. (feels like too many mislynches though)

On Rosie I would never lynch her without a scum lgoic flip. But I started wondering with the double vote stuff that logic seemed to know too much. Then they started defending each other pretty strongly. Rosies Shini vote was really strange and kind of looked like scum not knowing where they can vote safely. She had expressed 0 scum read on Shinichi before this that I recall, and didn't really explain ot all. Never voting today but I don't know where scum is besides logic and I need to start figuring it out as I'm probably not going to get NKd with scum trying their darndest to mislynch me today.
Mar 20, 2017 4:49 AM

Aug 2012
Rinto-kun said:
Huh? When did I accuse you of anything? I was questioning your reads, since they're vague.

What am I suppose to back you up about?

Mar 20, 2017 4:56 AM

Aug 2012
I can see the points that Grape brought up against logic. And this:
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@TheConquerer do you think aa is scummy for her vote on you? Is it her behavior or are you looking at her and Kaitou as a whole. I have plenty of suspicions about that slot as well so I'd like to hear what you are thinking about aa so far?
makes me feel even more suspicious. I didn't think logic would be scumreading an inactive slot. That's just odd.

However, Grape also brought up another point that makes scum!logic unlikely:
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 of course I'm implying you'd know each others abilities if you in every scum chats I've seen they have mod confirmed roles of each other. You I don't know why you think I'd imply cheating with that. Scum know each others roles.

logic has never rolled scum before this so it's not odd that he didn't know or thought of the basic of scum club, that scumbuddies are likely to know each other roles, either they share it or host share it in the secret club.
If he overlook this, I think it simply means that he didn't know that roles between scum members are shared which implies that he's not scum this time too.

Mar 20, 2017 5:05 AM

Dec 2016
aa-dono said:
aa-dono said:
makes me feel even more suspicious. I didn't think logic would be scumreading an inactive slot. That's just odd.

Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 of course I'm implying you'd know each others abilities if you in every scum chats I've seen they have mod confirmed roles of each other. You I don't know why you think I'd imply cheating with that. Scum know each others roles.

logic has never rolled scum before this so it's not odd that he didn't know or thought of the basic of scum club, that scumbuddies are likely to know each other roles, either they share it or host share it in the secret club.
If he overlook this, I think it simply means that he didn't know that roles between scum members are shared which implies that he's not scum this time too.

He has rolled scum now. The ultimate werewolf game which he won. Unsure if it had a scum chat though. I also assume he would have read scum chats because he's thorough and obsessive like I am.

Well and this one too, but I haven't been proven right yet.
Mar 20, 2017 5:11 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
I've been assuming 5-4 but if it's 6 3 we have another mislynch. (feels like too many mislynches though)

On Rosie I would never lynch her without a scum lgoic flip. But I started wondering with the double vote stuff that logic seemed to know too much. Then they started defending each other pretty strongly. Rosies Shini vote was really strange and kind of looked like scum not knowing where they can vote safely. She had expressed 0 scum read on Shinichi before this that I recall, and didn't really explain ot all. Never voting today but I don't know where scum is besides logic and I need to start figuring it out as I'm probably not going to get NKd with scum trying their darndest to mislynch me today.
My only defensense agiantst this is that I have. Though not in a way I am sure you would have read it as such. I am pretty sure that I mentioned my thoughts during day two, because it was back when Suzu was alive. I will find the post for you

Mar 20, 2017 5:13 AM

Dec 2016
@aa-dono wait you were in that game wouldn't you have know logic was finally scum? I'm confused now. Do you just not count that the game as one of these longer games?
Mar 20, 2017 5:14 AM

Aug 2012
I don't think either logic340 or Rinto is scum. Since apparently JustKrista proved himself to be a vig, I think it's safe to cross him out.

Players left: CorruptedPurity, Grapefruit21, Oyasumi_Rosie, Shinichi-kun, and TheConquerer

@CorruptedPurity can you tell me why Shinichi is 99% town to you?
@Shinichi-kun Why do you think the lynch today should only be between Rinto and logic? How bout other players?

Hnn
BorrowedFromCorruptedPurity said:
Confirmed:
Kit - Cop
Gwendolly - Doctor
Claire - Vanilla
Suzune - Neighbor
Sonata - Vanilla
grrr - Vanilla
Lam-B - Roleblocker

Claims
Krista - Vig
Shinichi - Vanilla

Grapefruit - Vanilla
Oyssumi_Rosie - Double Voter
Rinto - Vanilla
TheConquerer - 75% Doc
Logic - Vanilla
CorruptedPurity - Vengeful
aa-dono - unknown

All the revealed townies have pretty common role.
Assuming all claims are true,
then town have more PRs:
- Vig
- Double Voter
- Vengeful
- 75% Doc

We know that scum have a roleblocker.
There's probably another 2 or 3 scum.

I think vig works well as town. But the other 3..... not so much.

Mar 20, 2017 5:14 AM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:

My only defensense agiantst this is that I have. Though not in a way I am sure you would have read it as such. I am pretty sure that I mentioned my thoughts during day two, because it was back when Suzu was alive. I will find the post for you

I gotcha, I had wondered about Shinichi as well but they went away after the Suzu flip. When you didn't say anything about him D3 I figured anything you'd had would have gone away too.
Mar 20, 2017 5:15 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@aa-dono wait you were in that game wouldn't you have know logic was finally scum? I'm confused now. Do you just not count that the game as one of these longer games?
You mean the 1 week werewolf? Wasn't logic scum that did not join the scum chat? He swap roles with CP right?

Mar 20, 2017 5:16 AM

Dec 2016
@aa-dono can you explain your logic town read a bit more for me? Is it just the knowing Rosie's role thing? Couldn't that just mean they aren't scum together?
Mar 20, 2017 5:18 AM

Dec 2016
aa-dono said:
Grapefruit21 said:
You mean the 1 week werewolf? Wasn't logic scum that did not join the scum chat? He swap roles with CP right?

Ohhh, I have no clue I didn't read it. He just claimed it earlier in the thread.
Mar 20, 2017 5:21 AM

Aug 2012
Can I know what everyone think of CorruptedPurity, Oyasumi_Rosie, and TheConquerer?

And what the three of you think of every other claims?

Sidenote: I need to work on my assignment. I'll be lurking around the thread (though I shouldn't) but I'll only give my full attention in 2-3 hours.

Mar 20, 2017 5:22 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
EoD2 Rosie was trying to see a Vote Count in an attempt to see if her ability worked. Some though it was scummy I though it pointed to her being a Double Voter. Anyway when she revealed her ability she said she was an even day double vote and would be able to use her ability today D4.
At the EoD3Rinto leads the lynch with 4 (Grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity, Rinto) grrr is second with 3 (Rosie, Me, Shinichi). Somehow grrr ended up dying which we are still trying to figure out why/how?

Correct me if I'm wrong here:
So @Rinto-kun voted himself in an effort to save grrr?

Bastard element is hidden right? What is Rosie is actually a Double Voter on odd days?
That would make more sense if grrr's lynch was RNGed.

Either that or Rinto has some kind of manipulation ability. Though I doubt this. Since usually when someone has a manipulation ability, they would make it so that they don't come into spotlight. That self vote, if it wasn't Rinto giving up, then he miggght be town.
Correct these are the two conclusion that we have come to as well. I am not sure how an ability that keeps Rinto from being killed gets grrr killed in his place though so I find that scenario unlikely. It would seem that Rosie is either Even day of Every day (either fit the information we have available).

aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
In reagards to kaitou I acutally had a slight town read on him based on his D1 and the formation of my D2 train given that I figured scum would stay away from such an easy push early (Shinichi-kun, Grrr, Kaitou, Lamby, Claire). Kaitou pops back into the thread a few more time but only to recycle what he has already said basically just dumping on me and Grapefruit. The problem I had with Kaitou is he is exhaling worse behavior than what he called me out for, which was a bit hypocritical. Basically his argument was I had fluff early and talked mechanics, too much past game talk (My last post before being gone D1 was on page 3 or 5 iirc). So yeah his suspicions of me are quite hypocritical, he parked his vote on me D2, and a lack of reads for anyone that wasn't me, grapefruit or Clarie. So far I am not sure what to make of you. I do hope we will have some time to interact later on.

Mar 20, 2017 5:26 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
aa-dono said:

He has rolled scum now. The ultimate werewolf game which he won. Unsure if it had a scum chat though. I also assume he would have read scum chats because he's thorough and obsessive like I am.

Well and this one too, but I haven't been proven right yet.
It was the One Night Werewolf game you should read it before assuming too much. I was not part of a scum chat, there was no night kills, and didn't know who my team was due to stealing Purities Minion Role. So as aa stated I am ignorant of how things go in a scum chat. You are really trying anything to make me be scum here and I wish you would consider that you may be wrong. At least pretend to wrestle with the idea for me.

Mar 20, 2017 5:29 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@aa-dono can you explain your logic town read a bit more for me? Is it just the knowing Rosie's role thing? Couldn't that just mean they aren't scum together?
It was mostly about him not knowing that scum share their roles. Not very strong since most of my reads rely on others' reads. Though I do think it's something to note. There's also the defensive part of him. I observe most of the game he's in since he joined MS and logic has this tendency to overly announce himself as town. He didn't do it as much from when he first joined but whenever anyone scumread him, he gets oddly emotional at times (perhaps it comes from him thinking he failed as town).

From his interaction with you, it seems like he tried to be open about it but couldn't get it off his head that him being smart can earn him a scumnread. Haha (sorry I can't think of another way to phrase this).
Shin-chan commented somewhere that it doesn't make sense how logic knew about Rosie's role but from how I see it, seems like a deductive addict couldn't stop himself from shouting "HEY I guessed it right" sort of feel~ I don't see why scum would do that. If anything, wouldn't they like to keep things among themselves?

Mar 20, 2017 5:32 AM

Dec 2014
@aa-dono
Remove shinichi from my 99% town list. His actions ytd proved that he doesn't deserve to be on that list.

Honestly, there are 2 very possible scum teams which I can see. Shinichi + Grape or Rosie + Logic. The reason why I tend to favor the former rather than the latter is because I town read Rosie. I didn't consider the former before because I never paid enough attention to Shinichi in the first place. But now I'm pretty sure that if we get one, we'll get the other.
Mar 20, 2017 5:33 AM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 4.2
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Grapefruit21: TheConquerer, logic340
✄ logic340: shinichi-kun, Grapefruit21

✄ Shinichi-kun: Oyasumi_rosie
✄ TheConqerer: aa-dono

Not Voting: CorruptedPurity,Rinto-kun and JustKrista

5 votes are needed to secure the lynch.

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 20, 2017 5:33 AM

Jan 2010
So I guess #1652 is just going to be ignored???

Mar 20, 2017 5:36 AM

Dec 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@CorruptedPurity
@Oyasumi_Rosie

dont u find logic strange at all, like how hes actually getting flustered and angry towards being voted when normally hes the complete opposite. Or how hes been pushing on grape basically for the last 3 phases trhis coming from a guy whois always open minded.

I've only played with logic like twice before, both times I was scum and he was town. Tbh, I tend to be emotional at times so he being emotional isn't a scum marker for me.

You argue that he has been pushing onto grape for last 3 phases but at the same time, grape has been pushing into logic for last 3 phases. Also, logic had other suspects like Krista,Suzu and Grrr. He did a long post and ISO on each of them, so no, I don't see him tunneling on grape in the same way grape tunneled onto him.

Shinichi-Kun said:
honestly this phase the only lynches should be logic or rinto no one else.

Wrong, logic and grape are top tier on the lynch list. Rinto comes a close third. You come a close fourth after evaluation, maybe even higher. Your only defense for your EoD3 behavior is "i fucked up by voting grrr, but nonetheless im still town and i still want us to win the game."?

Idk why you have a town-lean on grape, or even if you claim to not have, you do not seem to be suspecting him as much as logic. I can honestly see a scum team with you and grape. Only reason why I (don't think) I'm voting you today is because I see better a better target in Grape and (potentially logic) but mostly grape. If he flips scum, you're next to be lynched.

This coupled with the fact that Shinichi's best defense to my post on #1640 is that
Shinichi-Kun said:

you can all bicker about me all you want in the end i admi i fucked up by voting grrr, but nonetheless im stl
ill town and i still want us to win the game.

makes my view on him turn 180.

Also, he and Grape always have a nice one-pocket-the-other interaction. Shini votes logic, grape votes logic. Shini decides to last minute jump onto grrr train, grape decides to last minute jump onto grrr train.

Vote:Shinichi
Mar 20, 2017 5:37 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
@Grapefruit21 and @Shinichi-kun. You guys say there wasn't another option when you saw Rinto-kun vote for himself right? What about aa-dono (2) grrr, Krista? Couldn't you have saved both Rinto and grrr both?
Final Vote
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Rinto-kun: Grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity,Rinto-kun

✄ grrr: Oyasumi_Rosie,Logic340,Shinichi-kun
✄ aa-dono: Lamby, Rinto
✄ JustKrista: TheConquerer
✄ Oyasumi_Rosie: Rinto-kun
✄ Logic340:Grapefruit21

Not Voting: aa-dono

Also this
Mar 20, 2017 5:41 AM

Dec 2014
@JustKrista
Any comments?
Mar 20, 2017 5:43 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Maybe you should familiarized yourself with that game before you use that as reasoning for I am scum you are flawed here. It was not a traditional mafia game here is the link.

Mar 20, 2017 5:44 AM

Aug 2013
@Grapefruit21

Here you go, as promised.

I got distracted D3 after claiming, and it felt pretty good to be voting with others instead of on my own, not to mention everyone was still town reading Shinichi for the Suzu flip. Now feels like a better time to go after him, even if I am not 100% certain of it.

Mar 20, 2017 5:45 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Maybe you should familiarized yourself with that game before you use that as reasoning for I am scum you are flawed here. It was not a traditional mafia game here is the link.
Unrelated to this game, I wish I signed up. I love RL One Night Werewolf. Its so much fun. One day we should all play a live version : D

Mar 20, 2017 5:46 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
This coupled with the fact that Shinichi's best defense to my post on #1640 is that
Shinichi-Kun said:

you can all bicker about me all you want in the end i admi i fucked up by voting grrr, but nonetheless im stl
ill town and i still want us to win the game.

Also, he and Grape always have a nice one-pocket-the-other interaction. Shini votes logic, grape votes logic. Shini decides to last minute jump onto grrr train, grape decides to last minute jump onto grrr train.

I scumread Shinichi based on these before. And he ended up town so idk... Effort and explanation seems to depends on external factors with him :/

Mar 20, 2017 5:47 AM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Unrelated to this game, I wish I signed up. I love RL One Night Werewolf. Its so much fun. One day we should all play a live version : D

Meh, it was pretty inactive and to this day, I can never forgive logic for robbing my role and my win.
Mar 20, 2017 5:53 AM

Aug 2012
Oh! Quick question. Did Shinichi ride on others' reads in this game? Or did he come up with his own reads? (Err... request... can anyone link me to Shinichi's reads? )

@CorruptedPurity According to Rosie, most people townread him because of Suzune. Why did you townread him initially?

Mar 20, 2017 5:55 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Meh, it was pretty inactive and to this day, I can never forgive logic for robbing my role and my win.
I think Robber have the highest chance at winning T_T
I played the game as Tanner and the Robber stole that role from me and won. I thought she was scum, and scum thought she was town and boom, she won. :'(

Mar 20, 2017 6:19 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I scumread Shinichi based on these before. And he ended up town so idk... Effort and explanation seems to depends on external factors with him :/
I think most had a town read on him leading up to the Suzune role reveal. I accepted it because saving Suzune from lynch wasn't something I though would benefit the mafia. The one thing I can see, which I stated earlier is, is Shinichi could have pocketed Suzune then saved her EoD2 in order to pocket town and work the long game. Seems like a stretch but it is plausible.

Mar 20, 2017 6:26 AM

Dec 2016
Unvote

Dono your case is convincing. I just assumed logic would know that from reading scum chats and knowing how scum coordinate their abilities, but for now benefit of the doubt. Because you're right even if he did know him making that post makes no sense as scum at least that I can think of right now.

@Oyasumi_Rosie thanks for that. Looking at it and back at D2 now.

@logic340 you considered me conf town because of being role locked edit blocked. If I'm town who is scum. I feel lost and naked outside my tunnel.

Also I don't have work tomorrow so I will be up for a while but hopefully not till 4.
Mar 20, 2017 6:33 AM

Dec 2016
So now that I'm in a tentatively town logic world here is my deep dark tinfoil theory I've been working on: CorruptedPurity is actually scum! Reasons not responding townily to points like if you scjm read Rosie you have to kill her first as a double voter, playing both sides of the me vs logic spat and keeping us focused on each other is valuable if scum and some PR has to be scum and I only saw it as Rosie in a scum logic world. Plus still wanting to lynch Rinto today doesn't really ring true to me at all. It's flimsy, but I haven't been giving it anything like full attention.
Mar 20, 2017 6:33 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Unvote

Dono your case is convincing. I just assumed logic would know that from reading scum chats and knowing how scum coordinate their abilities, but for now benefit of the doubt. Because you're right even if he did know him making that post makes no sense as scum at least that I can think of right now.

@Oyasumi_Rosie thanks for that. Looking at it and back at D2 now.

@logic340 you considered me conf town because of being role locked edit blocked. If I'm town who is scum. I feel lost and naked outside my tunnel.

Also I don't have work tomorrow so I will be up for a while but hopefully not till 4.
With the Conquerer claiming another role that has killing potential I think we need to reevaluate Krista again. You say he is town for you but behaviorally I am not seeing it. He has completely disappeared the last two phases while facing minimal pressure and only time I remember him relaly doing anything was to save himself D1 with a Claim (3 total posts) and to vote CP and me with no reasoning on D2. What is the town Krista you have been seeing. I need to see more from TheConquerer on how they feel about everyone else but I kind of agree with his stance given you wouldn't let up on me. Not liking Shinichi at the moment I still cannot reconcile how you guys vote grrr over aa in that situation given people's views on Kaitou and grrr. He misrepresented me as tunneling you for 3 days when I town read you for two of those days, saying you have done nothing scummy when you even admit that you look have looked bad....I mean it's just not adding up for me.

Remove double quote
logic340Mar 20, 2017 6:37 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.