Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 25, 2013 9:56 PM

Nov 2007
Hello! I am Chanda, 22. Anime/Drama/Tv/Book/Manga Addict. *thumbs up*
Lets be friends~~~~ ;D
Mar 25, 2013 11:07 PM
Nov 2012
Hi everyone,my name is Daniel,and i like anime,manga,music,books,VG,and other stuff
So nice to meet you :D
Mar 26, 2013 2:12 PM

Dec 2012
Why hello there. I'm Krystal :3 HS student who hardly goes out (lol whoops) and enjoys staying inside infront of the computer all day,anime/manga(cough yaoi too),video games and music. I also really love Gintama (in case you didnt know heh) and am in deep love with Okita Sougo. *shakes hands* we are friends now. FAREWELLLLLL.
Apr 2, 2013 4:26 AM

Apr 2013
Hello :) I'm Emily and I'm 15 years old ^^ I like listening to music, drawing, anime and playing video games :) aand yeah. I hope we all get along ^^
Apr 2, 2013 11:32 AM

Jul 2012
Hey i'm kahmu, kah, mu, well what ever you feel like calling me =P, i listen to music mostly rock, watching anime and movies, play video games and im pretty chill, so nice to meet ya

Apr 4, 2013 6:49 PM

Sep 2011
Hello everyone!! My name is Rafael, I'm 22 years old, and currently I'm studying medicine... I like to watch anime, play PC games and read novels during my free time!! Nice to meet you all! =]
"The only ones allowed to fire are those prepared to be fired at"
Apr 9, 2013 4:55 PM

Apr 2013
hey yo ~
I'm bakahiki, call me Hikki or anything what do u want..
I'm 17 years old, love anime and J-pop..
I want to be a Gamers, but can't.. why? my ram's pc is bad (yeah, kusso)
I live in Horizon, a place where a fantasy and reality become one..
In real, I was antisocial's person.. lol.. I mean, I couldn't how to adapt to a person..
sorry for my english grammar is messed up.. Yoroshiku Onegashimasu.. ^^v
Apr 10, 2013 12:23 AM

Dec 2011
Hello nice to meet you all ^o^
Please call me Alice and the things I love are:
Anime, Manga, Novels, Books, and Games. I love to draw and write.
Let's see um...I also watch/read a variety of genres but I particularly love LoveCome best x3
The things I'm interested at the moment are: S&M (lol dunno why I'm interested in that), Cats (*q*) and photo editing :]

That's all, hope we all get along~ (Is my introduction too long? xD)
Apr 10, 2013 6:08 AM

Dec 2012
Hey guys!!! stillapeep here 15 years of age... XD
I love anime,manga and playing video games.
I love everything made by key and i definitely love tsunderes :D

Nice to meet everyone!!! :D
Apr 12, 2013 8:15 AM
Sep 2012
Hello you can call me Cythia.

My biggest hobby as easily guessed is Anime and Manga. I really like Light Novels too.

I want to be a writer one day.

Well I´m pretty shy and I don´t know what to say anymore than that.
Apr 29, 2013 2:18 PM

Apr 2011
Hello my name is Acesa and I am a 16 highschool student xD I enjoy watching animes and reading manga but also enjoy reading books, drawing, dancing and sometimes even cooking ^^

I am a really hyper and talkative person. I hope we all get along :)
Apr 30, 2013 3:10 AM

Feb 2012
Hi everyone,

My name is Tsuki and I'm a student staying in the UK (would welcome any information on anime culture in the UK :p). I'm an anime fan (obviously), I like gaming and I love desserts. Growing up in Hong Kong I've had a lot of exposure to anime culture at a young age however I never quite got into it until my friend forced me to watch Naruto. Since then I've found myself watching more and more series per season and is now possibly a bit too addicted.
May 21, 2013 8:20 AM

Dec 2012
Greetings. I am a new member here. I love my parents, my sister, my cousins, my grandfathers, my grandmothers, and the others. I like to watch anime shows(especially with slice of life genre). I hope all of us can get along. & I am sorry for my unpolished introduction.
I like anime.
May 21, 2013 8:46 AM

Apr 2012
Ohayo minna-san!

Names BakaKaito, call me Kai if you like. I'm new to the club here, a bunch of my other friends are in this club too so I know it has to be fun. I started watching Anime when I was 5 or 6( Back when I thought they were just cool cartoons xD) I stopped after I hit middle school and Picked it back up again in Highschool. 11th Grade to be exact. Since then I have amassed a huge collection of watched anime and I'm always ready for more. I Watch almost all Currently airing in Japan series weekly and love to talk about them, just don't know where to start =P I'm also a bit hyper ( you may see me post like crazy sometimes). So that's my, what I consider, ridiculously long introduction and I hop to get along well with you all ^-^

P.S.@Tsukisukisuki
Tsukisukisuki said:
I've found myself watching more and more series per season and is now possibly a bit too addicted.

I know exactly what you mean xD
May 21, 2013 8:53 AM

Dec 2012
BakaKaito said:
Ohayo minna-san!

Names BakaKaito, call me Kai if you like. I'm new to the club here, a bunch of my other friends are in this club too so I know it has to be fun. I started watching Anime when I was 5 or 6( Back when I thought they were just cool cartoons xD) I stopped after I hit middle school and Picked it back up again in Highschool. 11th Grade to be exact. Since then I have amassed a huge collection of watched anime and I'm always ready for more. I Watch almost all Currently airing in Japan series weekly and love to talk about them, just don't know where to start =P I'm also a bit hyper ( you may see me post like crazy sometimes). So that's my, what I consider, ridiculously long introduction and I hop to get along well with you all ^-^

P.S.@Tsukisukisuki
Tsukisukisuki said:
I've found myself watching more and more series per season and is now possibly a bit too addicted.

I know exactly what you mean xD

Hello there. Welcome to th . . . wait a minute! I know you. You son of a . . . Of course I will not say that word that somebody might think or maybe not think is bad word.
Look, you already pass the 1000 posts mark! Good work!
I like anime.
May 21, 2013 9:16 AM

Apr 2012
@ Pat

I'm a posting machine!! xD
May 21, 2013 11:00 AM

Mar 2012
Quick!
Friend me ASAP as if your life depended on it.

Yo~
Pretty new to posting on MAL, but it seems cool.
I wanna make some friends that I can hold conversations w/

Stuff bout me:
18 yrs
College: USAFA
Major: idk - maybe electrical engineering or computer sciences
fav animes: everythings fine... but I prefer stuf w/ moeeeeeee
May 21, 2013 11:13 AM

Aug 2011
Im just a guy ! Now move on ! I JUST SAID MOVE ON !!
May 21, 2013 11:57 AM

Dec 2012
a_kimsta said:
Quick!
Friend me ASAP as if your life depended on it.

Yo~
Pretty new to posting on MAL, but it seems cool.
I wanna make some friends that I can hold conversations w/

Stuff bout me:
18 yrs
College: USAFA
Major: idk - maybe electrical engineering or computer sciences
fav animes: everythings fine... but I prefer stuf w/ moeeeeeee

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
I hope you enjoy yourself here. And if you have any question/need some anime recommendations, please do not hesitate to ask any member in this club. I am sure they will answer your questions.

Saybarnet said:

Hello there Just A Guy.
I like anime.
May 25, 2013 5:07 AM

Aug 2011
Pat_To_Do-List said:

Saybarnet said:

Hello there Just A Guy.

didnt i say just to move on ? now you did,do,done it ! lol
May 25, 2013 11:56 AM

Oct 2011
Hello everyone, I'm Sebastian (17) and I'm from Chile. I love anime, it's just I'm slow watching it, mainly because I like to think a lot about the episodes, and because I download instead of watching online (which takes a lot sometimes lol, my Internet sucks).

I like to write and to be with my bf. This seems a very active group, so I wanted to be here and have a good time with you. :). I'm not very friendly or sweet, so people tend not to like me, but deep inside I'm a very charismatic and lovable person :D

Hoo~ Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.
May 25, 2013 6:10 PM

Feb 2013
Hi everyone you can call me Jello ! ^_^
I love anime/manga (obviously :P ) and a bunch of other random stuff like playing games, reading, bike riding, gardening.
My favorite anime is probably Mahou Shoujo Madoka and currently I really like Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko as well. (And I'm currently in love with Tsukiko from that ;D)

Nice to meet everyone ! ^_^
May 25, 2013 8:34 PM

Oct 2012
Jello-cat said:
My favorite anime is probably Mahou Shoujo Madoka and currently I really like Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko as well. (And I'm currently in love with Tsukiko from that ;D)

I 100% agree with all of the above. XD
May 30, 2013 9:33 AM

May 2013
Hi, my name is Bailey. I am 18 and am going to college for pre-med and Chemistry. I like reading, video games, and anime. I really like K-On right now, and the manga for Karneval is amazing. I also practice guitar(acoustic) and piano.

I don't even know if this is relevant, but my current favorite video games are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Journey.
May 30, 2013 10:24 AM

May 2012
~ Konnichiwa minna~san.
Im Wendy and im 17 years old ~ desu :3 ''
My favorite anime is: One piece - Toriko &nd Fairy tail ♥
I also like, drawing, playing the piano, chilling with friends, etc etc ^^ !
Hope we get along ~ :). ♥
My deviantART :
Don't get cocky there !
May 31, 2013 6:21 PM

Dec 2012
deadlinkz said:
Hi, my name is Bailey. I am 18 and am going to college for pre-med and Chemistry. I like reading, video games, and anime. I really like K-On right now, and the manga for Karneval is amazing. I also practice guitar(acoustic) and piano.

I don't even know if this is relevant, but my current favorite video games are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Journey.

Hello there, Bailey. Welcome to the club.
Mass Effect & Dragon Age are one of my favourite RPG. But I still like Star Wars KOTOR better.
I hope you enjoy yourself in the club.

xXwendyXx3 said:
~ Konnichiwa minna~san.
Im Wendy and im 17 years old ~ desu :3 ''
My favorite anime is: One piece - Toriko &nd Fairy tail ♥
I also like, drawing, playing the piano, chilling with friends, etc etc ^^ !
Hope we get along ~ :). ♥

Hello there, Wendy. Welcome to the club.
I like etc. too.
I like anime.
May 31, 2013 7:22 PM
May 2013
hey everyone! my names arron :) im new to MAL, so i don't know many people :D! im a pretty easy guy to get to know... I'm a musician/comedian/theater actor, who loves anime! i'm also quite an avid ps3 gamer :).. im currently living in the Bahamas.. but im originally from Canada. I love tattoo's and plan on getting a completely anime themed half sleeve tattoo :D
May 31, 2013 7:44 PM

Dec 2012
dwgsong said:
hey everyone! my names arron :) im new to MAL, so i don't know many people :D! im a pretty easy guy to get to know... I'm a musician/comedian/theater actor, who loves anime! i'm also quite an avid ps3 gamer :).. im currently living in the Bahamas.. but im originally from Canada. I love tattoo's and plan on getting a completely anime themed half sleeve tattoo :D

Hello there, Arron. Welcome to the club.
I like anime.
Jun 7, 2013 8:13 AM

Mar 2013
hello everyone :)
I'm Robin and I'm 15 years old. I live in Belgium, a random small country in Europe xD
I'm on mal for a couple of months but I'm still pretty new. My hobbys are anime,manga,gaming,mountainbike and basketball :)
My favorite anime is sword art online but I also like fairy tail :)

greetz ;D
Jun 7, 2013 8:47 AM

Dec 2012
neirie said:
hello everyone :)
I'm Robin and I'm 15 years old. I live in Belgium, a random small country in Europe xD
I'm on mal for a couple of months but I'm still pretty new. My hobbys are anime,manga,gaming,mountainbike and basketball :)
My favorite anime is sword art online but I also like fairy tail :)

greetz ;D

Hello there, Robin. Welcome to the club.
I like anime.
Jun 7, 2013 5:15 PM

Aug 2011
I'm too lazy to type another one, so I'm just going to copy my introduction from the Anime Friends Forever club...

So... I'm soge_king999, or William is my given name...

My favorite Anime are Inferno Cop, Gintama, Cowboy Bebop, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and Mushishi.

My favorite Manga are Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Onani Master Kurosawa, Great Teacher Onizuka, Slam Dunk, and Monster.

My favorite Light Novel series is Toaru Majutsu no Index.

I greatly enjoy the Higurashi Sound Novels.

My favorite characters are Hatsuseno Alpha (YKK), Yang Wenli (LotGH), Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster), Spike Spiegel (Bebop), Onizuka Eikichi (GTO), Hiraga Keaton Taichi (Master Keaton), Ginko (Mushishi), Kino (Kino no Tabi), Kusanagi Motoko (GitS), and Balsa Yonsa (Moribito)

My favorite Seiyuu are Sugita Tomokazu, Wakamoto Norio, Kitamura Eri, Okamoto Nobuhiko, Yamaguchi Kappei, Hoshi Souichirou, and Hiyama Nobuyuki.

I suppose my hobbies include: thinking, learning, reading, watching TV, playing video games, walking, convening with nature and relaxing, being sarcastic, trolling, cooking, science, and doing nothing.

I can enjoy any genre, really, but I suppose I prefer a good Comedy, Psychological, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Slice of Life, Tragedy, or Drama story.

Anyways, I'm a rather lazy and relaxed guy, and there's more on my profile if you wish to know, I guess...
Jun 7, 2013 7:47 PM

Dec 2012
soge_king999 said:
I'm too lazy to type another one, so I'm just going to copy my introduction from the Anime Friends Forever club...

So... I'm soge_king999, or William is my given name...

My favorite Anime are Inferno Cop, Gintama, Cowboy Bebop, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and Mushishi.

My favorite Manga are Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Onani Master Kurosawa, Great Teacher Onizuka, Slam Dunk, and Monster.

My favorite Light Novel series is Toaru Majutsu no Index.

I greatly enjoy the Higurashi Sound Novels.

My favorite characters are Hatsuseno Alpha (YKK), Yang Wenli (LotGH), Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster), Spike Spiegel (Bebop), Onizuka Eikichi (GTO), Hiraga Keaton Taichi (Master Keaton), Ginko (Mushishi), Kino (Kino no Tabi), Kusanagi Motoko (GitS), and Balsa Yonsa (Moribito)

My favorite Seiyuu are Sugita Tomokazu, Wakamoto Norio, Kitamura Eri, Okamoto Nobuhiko, Yamaguchi Kappei, Hoshi Souichirou, and Hiyama Nobuyuki.

I suppose my hobbies include: thinking, learning, reading, watching TV, playing video games, walking, convening with nature and relaxing, being sarcastic, trolling, cooking, science, and doing nothing.

I can enjoy any genre, really, but I suppose I prefer a good Comedy, Psychological, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Slice of Life, Tragedy, or Drama story.

Anyways, I'm a rather lazy and relaxed guy, and there's more on my profile if you wish to know, I guess...

Hello there, William. Welcome to the club.
I like anime.
Jul 2, 2013 12:19 AM

May 2010
Hello :3 my name is Victoria, you can call me Vikky if you like :3
I'm 20 years old (I know I'm old >.<) I love anime, manga, and video games!
My first anime was sailor moon and I was 5 when I saw it, ever since I have bin hooked on anime! :3
Jul 2, 2013 11:37 AM

Jan 2013
Hello there. My name is Yashwant, from India.
Hope to get along with you all.
Jul 2, 2013 3:17 PM

Feb 2012
kawaiisweetbunny said:
Hello :3 my name is Victoria, you can call me Vikky if you like :3
I'm 20 years old (I know I'm old >.<) I love anime, manga, and video games!
My first anime was sailor moon and I was 5 when I saw it, ever since I have bin hooked on anime! :3

LOL,I am 21,then I am probably archaic.
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Aug 10, 2013 10:27 AM

Jul 2010
Hello guys!
I'm Mati, 20 years old ~
I started watching anime when I was a little kid. The time was DragonBall, Pokemon, Sailormoon etc.
But I didn't know they were anime after I saw Naruto. (I was really stupid !)
My Fav anime are Darker than Black, FMAB and Gintama.
I regret that I didn't watch any anime last year Q_Q
Besides Anime/Manga I am obsessed with asian dramas ~
I like to hang out with some friends, swimming I am not mermaid, play some games peacefully.
My personality is that I am lazy and clumpsy. To be honest I hate being clumpsy but that won't disappear!.

I am sorry about my poor english >_<
Any questions?
Aug 10, 2013 10:34 AM

Feb 2012
I really need to do an introduction here if I did not do it already...but I feel lazy.

Aug 10, 2013 11:27 AM

Dec 2012
xXxMati-chanxXx said:
Hello guys!
I'm Mati, 20 years old ~
I started watching anime when I was a little kid. The time was DragonBall, Pokemon, Sailormoon etc.
But I didn't know they were anime after I saw Naruto. (I was really stupid !)
My Fav anime are Darker than Black, FMAB and Gintama.
I regret that I didn't watch any anime last year Q_Q
Besides Anime/Manga I am obsessed with asian dramas ~
I like to hang out with some friends, swimming I am not mermaid, play some games peacefully.
My personality is that I am lazy and clumpsy. To be honest I hate being clumpsy but that won't disappear!.

I am sorry about my poor english >_<
Any questions?

Those are nostalgic anime shows. And almost everyone's first anime show is one of those three.
You are not mermaid? Really?
Do not worry about it.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Aug 10, 2013 5:36 PM

Jul 2013
My name is kawaiinekolover and I typical luv to watch anime and read manga. I love to draw anime and post them online on deviantart. I love listening to different kinds of music.
Aug 10, 2013 5:40 PM

Feb 2012
Pat_To_Do-List said:

Those are nostalgic anime shows. And almost everyone's first anime show is one of those three.
You are not mermaid? Really?
Do not worry about it.
It is nice to meet you.

Only for those people who started watching anime after like 2007.For those before it was probably [My generation of anime fans] Dragon ball,Pokemon,Digimon or Sailor moon.And for those even before that it was probably Gundam.

Aug 11, 2013 3:39 PM

Dec 2012
kawaiinekolover said:
My name is kawaiinekolover and I typical luv to watch anime and read manga. I love to draw anime and post them online on deviantart. I love listening to different kinds of music.

So you are an artist? Interesting.
It is nice to meet you.

bluedragon777 said:
Only for those people who started watching anime after like 2007.For those before it was probably [My generation of anime fans] Dragon ball,Pokemon,Digimon or Sailor moon.And for those even before that it was probably Gundam.

I believe you misunderstand me.
I like anime.
Aug 11, 2013 4:33 PM

Feb 2012
I am not sure if I did,but I just wanted to point out a fact.

Aug 12, 2013 11:32 AM

Dec 2012
bluedragon777 said:
I am not sure if I did,but I just wanted to point out a fact.

Very well.
I like anime.
Oct 11, 2013 10:53 AM

Sep 2013
Hello Everyone. I am DeathUnicorn1!
I am a 13 year old girl who loves anime!
I love anime characters that are really cute! Especially Yui from K-ON!

As you can tell from my anime list I am really into Romantic Comedy Anime. I think that's all I have ever watched! I'm really glad I was able to join this club you all seem really nice! :D

Oct 11, 2013 7:10 PM

Jun 2013
Hi! I'm Andrea. 19. I love anime, manga, comics, and gaming. My passions are traveling, books, and writing. It's my dream to own my own bookshop. I love Indie music and going to concerts. I'm into British tv shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock.

My Top 10:
1.Death Note
2.Deadman Wonderland
3.Mirai Nikki
4.Sword Art Online
5.Accel World
6.Shingeki no Kyojin
7.Code Geass
8.Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
9. Darker Than Black
10.Ouran Koukou Host Club
VaguelybritishOct 11, 2013 7:19 PM
Nov 29, 2013 4:16 AM

Sep 2013
Helluuu, my name is Rick although pretty much everyone on the interwebz just calls me Shibz or Shib even when they know my real name (don't ask, idk either) :3 I'm 22 and my hobbies are gaming, watching movies, series and anime, drawing and I really love music.

My anime isn't that extensive yet since I didn't really become a big anime fan until a few months ago. I started out with Dragonball Z and pokémon more than 10 years ago but didn't start watching other anime until about 4 years ago when I first started watching Bleach, FMA and Naruto. About a year later anime has become a part of my daily life and I found the need to find myself some anime-loving friends soooo here I am! :3

I hope we can have lots of fun together~
Dec 24, 2013 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
Hello, I finally decided to join this club last night, I'm glad I'm finding more clubs on the forum. The club area is a lot more fun! :) Recently joined this forum a month or so ago and I love it here. Used to post on this other anime forum but it's not as friendly as this place. A little things about me: My name is Samantha, I'm 30 years old but I'm a kid at heart. I'm a very caring, sweet, down to earth and easy going person. Most of the time I find myself daydreaming a lot. As for my interests I pretty much enjoy watching anime, films, love horror movies, reading, writing, art, just recently started getting into video games and I enjoy going to the beach! :) The beach is about 10 mins away and Florida has lots of wonderful beaches here which is a major plus for me! =)
Dec 26, 2013 1:35 AM

Dec 2012
DeathUnicorn1 said:
Hello Everyone. I am DeathUnicorn1!
I am a 13 year old girl who loves anime!
I love anime characters that are really cute! Especially Yui from K-ON!

As you can tell from my anime list I am really into Romantic Comedy Anime. I think that's all I have ever watched! I'm really glad I was able to join this club you all seem really nice! :D
Vaguelybritish said:
Hi! I'm Andrea. 19. I love anime, manga, comics, and gaming. My passions are traveling, books, and writing. It's my dream to own my own bookshop. I love Indie music and going to concerts. I'm into British tv shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock.

My Top 10:
1.Death Note
2.Deadman Wonderland
3.Mirai Nikki
4.Sword Art Online
5.Accel World
6.Shingeki no Kyojin
7.Code Geass
8.Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
9. Darker Than Black
10.Ouran Koukou Host Club
Shibsaur said:
Helluuu, my name is Rick although pretty much everyone on the interwebz just calls me Shibz or Shib even when they know my real name (don't ask, idk either) :3 I'm 22 and my hobbies are gaming, watching movies, series and anime, drawing and I really love music.

My anime isn't that extensive yet since I didn't really become a big anime fan until a few months ago. I started out with Dragonball Z and pokémon more than 10 years ago but didn't start watching other anime until about 4 years ago when I first started watching Bleach, FMA and Naruto. About a year later anime has become a part of my daily life and I found the need to find myself some anime-loving friends soooo here I am! :3

I hope we can have lots of fun together~
Dreamyblue_skies said:
Hello, I finally decided to join this club last night, I'm glad I'm finding more clubs on the forum. The club area is a lot more fun! :) Recently joined this forum a month or so ago and I love it here. Used to post on this other anime forum but it's not as friendly as this place. A little things about me: My name is Samantha, I'm 30 years old but I'm a kid at heart. I'm a very caring, sweet, down to earth and easy going person. Most of the time I find myself daydreaming a lot. As for my interests I pretty much enjoy watching anime, films, love horror movies, reading, writing, art, just recently started getting into video games and I enjoy going to the beach! :) The beach is about 10 mins away and Florida has lots of wonderful beaches here which is a major plus for me! =)

Hello there, everyone. Welcome to the club.
I am sorry for the short welcome.
It is nice to meet all of you.
I like anime.
Mar 22, 2014 1:12 PM

Sep 2011
Hello everyone ^.^

....gosh I never know what to type for these things xD

well..umm... I guess I'll start off with some basics
you can call me "will" if my avatars name is just to much of a haslle to type out x3
I'm into almost any anime or manga out there as long as it can keep my attention for atleast 3 eps or after the first 2 volumes I have no real dislikes
um
im a gamer (plays mostly rpgs)
.. oh and I fried my home computer, like smoke and what not coming out lucky no flames tho xD so I do a lot of random loggins from time to time

if anyone whats to chat about random things im all ears tho it might be sometime befor I can get back to ya
Mar 22, 2014 10:30 PM

Dec 2012
WillotheWisp said:
Hello everyone ^.^

....gosh I never know what to type for these things xD

well..umm... I guess I'll start off with some basics
you can call me "will" if my avatars name is just to much of a haslle to type out x3
I'm into almost any anime or manga out there as long as it can keep my attention for atleast 3 eps or after the first 2 volumes I have no real dislikes
um
im a gamer (plays mostly rpgs)
.. oh and I fried my home computer, like smoke and what not coming out lucky no flames tho xD so I do a lot of random loggins from time to time

if anyone whats to chat about random things im all ears tho it might be sometime befor I can get back to ya

Hello there.
Is Will your real name?
Oh, really? No dislikes at all?
I see. An RPG gamer. Then you must be really excited for The Witcher 3.
Wait, what? Fried your own PC? Why?
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Game] Guess the next User!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Le-Epic - Apr 21, 2013

2548 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:45 AM

Sticky: » [Game] say something nice about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Disguised_Kohai - Oct 31, 2012

3829 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:44 AM

Sticky: » [Game] what is the avatar above u saying? :3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CarinaVella - Nov 20, 2012

1425 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:43 AM

Sticky: » [Game]Count to 10000! :D ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CarinaVella - Oct 14, 2012

6179 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:41 AM

Sticky: » [Game] First thing that comes to your mind... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetKiichigo - Feb 24, 2013

1107 by Temporarity »»
May 29, 2017 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.