Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 22, 2020 10:24 AM
Feb 2019
After reading your latest comment I can say I get what you're tryna say. It's a shame some people decided to just continue bashing you anyway.
But the fact you expected more from the anime is entirely your own fault. In the first few episodes it already established it was gonna be an easy going cutsey light hearted series. Drop in a few social/personality problems to explore that are relevant to the specific characters we're dealing with and you have a decent story.

Although.... you do have a point of spicing things up a bit. Not in the ecchi sense, but with it's characters or plot. Would be interesting to delve into more mature themes. Either that or introduce more characters that have potential to do just that. Doing this would make or break the series tho, so it has to be done right.
Jul 3, 2020 12:46 AM

Jun 2017
i was like "dude no"

but then the teacher-harem dynamic is pretty personally disturbing and kinda hard to look over anyway, so sure dude whateverr
Jul 24, 2020 4:28 PM
Mar 2019
GreatAide said:
i was like "dude no"

but then the teacher-harem dynamic is pretty personally disturbing and kinda hard to look over anyway, so sure dude whateverr

exactly this. even as someone who digs some ecchi, honestly i dont enjoy seeing young girls sexualized. and if its by a teacher in their 30s thatd be majooooorly gross.

maybe im just getting burnt out on the high school setting because im 25, but this one was as charming as it was precisely because there wasnt any grossness to the relationships here.
Oct 8, 2020 6:24 PM
Feb 2020
I would add two more scenes to the list above, when machi is explaining why she wears the vest to the other girls, she quickly pulls her shirt down when the male walks into the room.
When the succubus tries to zip up her tracksuit and their reactions is more suggestive than most other fanservice scenes
And the final episode is the quintisental 'beach' episode

She says the other teacher is between their ages, she's 24, the students are probably 14-15, he's probably 20
BastionoOct 8, 2020 8:43 PM
Jun 23, 2022 1:50 AM

Apr 2021
It's probably because I'm an old fart and mostly bored to tears now by ecchi or suggestive contents in anime, but I liked the show exactly as it is. There was some suggestive contents but appropriate to the characters and what's being told about them.
And please stop saying any show should be like some other. It's completely boring to see a show trying to be like another successful one and although I like Dragon Maid, there are some aspects of it that I find rather unpleasant and I'm perfectly fine not seeing anything like them in this one. Each show should be appreciated based on its own merits and defaults. And personally, I found the balance in this one good enough.
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Dec 2022
The wholesomeness is one of the best, most popular aspect of the show.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2017

94 by LordCrueltyV »»
Sep 8, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.