Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
What is Cross getting suspected for again, how is he anything but obvious town. Someone should summarize the case so I can argue against it
I think Logic's case is in N2

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2008
HAH!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2008
-shad- said:
Someone has been chosen by the Starscourge and lynched...
Darth is...

Night 4 Begins

Your action must be sent to both hosts.
Actions have to be submitted 5 minutes before phase change.
After that, no actions will be processed.

Time until Day 4
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH LOOK AT THAT!!
A MAFIA CARD

THERE'S YOUR PROOF, LOGIC

Jan 2010
Oh...thank god!!!
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 2015
Ahhh, that feels pretty good

Apr 2014
Well they were scum makes sense no idea what day one was about then. Also that name is wtf.
Feb 10, 2017 9:08 AM

Jan 2008
My god I should have shot Ruu on N1! Next time I will listen to Denja >_>

Jan 2010
Kit said:
-shad- said:
Someone has been chosen by the Starscourge and lynched...
Darth is...

Night 4 Begins

Time until Day 4
A MAFIA CARD

YES!!! Thank god...that was some damn good scum theatre....I put that ahead of Phraze/Sithis

Jan 2008
Togs said:
no thanks to you

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Well they were scum makes sense no idea what day one was about then. Also that name is wtf.
theatrics, Ruu's specialty is theatrics

Jun 2016
We got another one! Yay! People doubting at the end started to get me worried but I had too many bad feelings about Darth to put it aside

Oct 2014
OOOH! Nice
Well, let's throw my fork.(don't worry it's plastic)

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:
A MAFIA CARD

YES!!! Thank god...that was some damn good scum theatre....I put that ahead of Phraze/Sithis

By the way I want you dead now
Feb 10, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2010
Time to update my vote counts.

Throw your scum accusations my way lets get this shit over with and catch the final one.

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Jackrito said:
theatrics, Ruu's specialty is theatrics
are they really?

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

You want town dead? Did you deepwolf us?

Feb 10, 2017 9:10 AM

Jan 2016
we did it

Jan 2008
@Sollux16 Thank you so much for coming out as jailer and counter claiming the roleblocker, I owe it to you that I put my focus on this slot and pushed the lynch. And thank you for jailing him as we prevented a night kill. I'm really impressed with you this game for being your first game :3

Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Why do you want Logic dead now?
Feb 10, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
Good job there. Sorry for doubting you but you never make it easy.

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

yep. gonna look into logic if i get time

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

You tried to save Ruu 3 times so.of course I suspect you

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:
What is Cross getting suspected for again, how is he anything but obvious town. Someone should summarize the case so I can argue against it
I think Logic's case is in N2
Okie, I'll go look for it.
Feb 10, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I'm certain Jack is not mafia but I'm not so sure about you

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

Because they think I am scum for protecting Ruu/DarthInvader. Funny thing is Jack did the same thing D1 with me voting Bunny. Rinto's claim is the one we need to be worried about right now imo.

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

Defending Ruu three days in a row

Oct 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Do you have other shots?
Would you like to shoot Cadaemos? :3

Feb 10, 2017 9:13 AM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:
no thanks to you
Well I wanted him vigged lol so either way would have been good by me

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

You tried to save Ruu 3 times so.of course I suspect you
Again i really only did it this phase but not going to spend a bunch of time arguing it. I am not mafia so who it? Who was really protecting Ruu D1?

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

Yeah because in my first scum game i would be dumb enough to out myself like that huh?

Apr 2014
Kit said:
@Sollux16 Thank you so much for coming out as jailer and counter claiming the roleblocker, I owe it to you that I put my focus on this slot and pushed the lynch. And thank you for jailing him as we prevented a night kill. I'm really impressed with you this game for being your first game :3

I second this good job
Feb 10, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Togs said:
unvote, vote CADAEMOS

I scumread Wen for 3 things:

1. In their ISO I noticed they townread Soren, but never stated an outright town read.

Relevant posts: #135, #261

2. Pushed primarily Bunny and me Day 1 and put pressure on Rosie as well, all town wagons and kind of “low hanging fruit”

Relevant posts: #253, #261, #437, #504, #518

3. They hyped up a case on Kit, saying they wanted to look into her a lot on Day 1, and this was completely dropped Day 2 after the vig claim without even mention. This is weird to not even have an comment about “Oh I guess she is cleared because of the claim” or still have lingering suspicions, instead Wen just completely dropped it. Almost like they “knew” Kit was town and saw it as an avenue to mislynch that was just closed off.

Relevant posts: #297, #309, #386

Overall, this combined with them being right in the PoE makes me think there is very likely scum here.

For what it’s worth, here’s a progression of all of Wen’s posts Day 1 with summaries from me
Your third point is extremely weak as most of us dropped any suspicion of kit when that claim was made it was due to the nature of the claim and how natural it feels that we all are town reading kit now.
The difference is Wen was pushing Kit as his main scum read earlier.

Also ulterior motive in posting this, I still think wenslot is scum and want more people to look at it : v
Feb 10, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

This should be good. Should i count on this happening or should i expect you to flake like cross on his iso's?

Feb 10, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2010
Scum/Scum leading trains D2 and i was on both you guys really think i am town when i set up the whole soren lynch? GTFOH...lmao Vig me if you guys dont believe me so you wont waste time on D4. Otherwise hopefully Kit will Vig the real mafia and game will end in a much needed town victory.

Feb 10, 2017 9:16 AM

Jan 2008
I think the thing about forgetting to roleblock or saying he was unable to roleblock because of jail was a lie. Shad said eariler that all roleblocks happen at the same time so a roleblock cannot be roleblocked.

THEREFORE scum team purposely did NOT rolebock me, thinking i would kill Wen/Cada

Cada is town.

The last scum is probably someone who had MORE heat on them during D2/N2 than Darth did, because they had Darth submit the killing action.

Feb 10, 2017 9:16 AM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
Kit said:

Do you have other shots?
Would you like to shoot Cadaemos? :3
How about I shoot you?

Feb 10, 2017 9:17 AM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

I second this good job

Awww, thank you guys. I'm glad I'm being helpful ^.^ Hopefully we can keep this train of good events going
Feb 10, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Yeah because in my first scum game i would be dumb enough to out myself like that huh?
You have been universally town read all the way until N3

Feb 10, 2017 9:19 AM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
I think the thing about forgetting to roleblock or saying he was unable to roleblock because of jail was a lie. Shad said eariler that all roleblocks happen at the same time so a roleblock cannot be roleblocked.

THEREFORE scum team purposely did NOT rolebock me, thinking i would kill Wen/Cada

Cada is town.

The last scum is probably someone who had MORE heat on them during D2/N2 than Darth did, because they had Darth submit the killing action.
I'm pretty sure if the RB targeted you and the Jailor targeted the RB then his ability wouldn't go off. The only exception is if the two of them targeted each other.
Feb 10, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
This should be good. Should i count on this happening or should i expect you to flake like cross on his iso's?
I NEVER make promises for ISOs. I said earlier in the thread I don't post ISO walls. Do not count on it.

Feb 10, 2017 9:20 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Your third point is extremely weak as most of us dropped any suspicion of kit when that claim was made it was due to the nature of the claim and how natural it feels that we all are town reading kit now.

Also ulterior motive in posting this, I still think wenslot is scum and want more people to look at it : v

If it is wen that would mean all 3 scum were inactive after day one and we just bitched at each other the whole game
Feb 10, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Scum/Scum leading trains D2 and i was on both you guys really think i am town when i set up the whole soren lynch? GTFOH...lmao Vig me if you guys dont believe me so you wont waste time on D4. Otherwise hopefully Kit will Vig the real mafia and game will end in a much needed town victory.
I didn't say you are scum I said I need to look into you, my POE is feeling weak and I am not as sure about anyone as I was about Darth. You didn't exactly set up the Soren lynch you only brought him up and it was a coincidence that Togs came in at the same time with the same idea, except the difference was Togs actually made a vote on Soren and you did not until much much later, and you were hesitant to even vote Soren.

Feb 10, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:

Cada is town.

I'm pretty sure if the RB targeted you and the Jailor targeted the RB then his ability wouldn't go off. The only exception is if the two of them targeted each other.
Mod already said that if a roleblocker roleblocks a roleblocker who roleblocks person A, person A is still roleblocked. Check earlier in the thread or ask him again if you don't believe me. Jailor should work the same as roleblocker

Feb 10, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

If it is wen that would mean all 3 scum were inactive after day one and we just bitched at each other the whole game
LMAO...

This is the most fun game I've played in a while though so I don't mind~

I don't think Wen is scum tho

Feb 10, 2017 9:25 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

I LOVE MAFIA
Feb 10, 2017 9:27 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
I didn't say you are scum I said I need to look into you, my POE is feeling weak and I am not as sure about anyone as I was about Darth. You didn't exactly set up the Soren lynch you only brought him up and it was a coincidence that Togs came in at the same time with the same idea, except the difference was Togs actually made a vote on Soren and you did not until much much later, and you were hesitant to even vote Soren.
you make it sound like he was going to do that whether I said something or not. That is not the case he only voted because I said something let's not get it twisted also he was in trouble that day too maybe it was three scum on The Chopping Block

Feb 10, 2017 9:27 AM

Nov 2008
Sorry I am at duty today and I cant be on phase change. Its good that we lynch scum

Kit said:
My god I should have shot Ruu on N1! Next time I will listen to Denja >_>
hello scum vig

Este kuchi kuchi? :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
you make it sound like he was going to do that whether I said something or not. That is not the case he only voted because I said something let's not get it twisted also he was in trouble that day too maybe it was three scum on The Chopping Block
The way I read it, he WAS going to say it regardless of your post. He didn't even acknowledge you. And he said later he made the vote because Soren was inactive

Feb 10, 2017 9:34 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

LMAO...

This is the most fun game I've played in a while though so I don't mind~

I don't think Wen is scum tho

Here are my thoughts on day one now, what I think happened was that Soren pushed Ruu to distance them from each other, but he pushed it too much, so they needed the other scum to push a lynch on someone else which at the time was Logic, I remember saying on day one how bad I found his save attempt was and he tried similar today. The stuff on day 2 he said on Soren proves nothing as well. This may be insane rambling though. Possible it is Wen and he quit because both Ruu and Soren were inactive. Now we have 2 dead scum interactions should help a lot.
Feb 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:

Togs been scum is not out of the question but why would both of them try to lynch Ruu day one. one sure but both is a bit much. I really want to see scum chat it sounds insane. I do wonder if Soren did his dumb thing where he never checked his teammates again though
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.