Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2016
I want to clear him. I really do.

But I'm just reading his posts and they still don't really feel like they come from a town mindset for me.

1. He's still abstaining and has been for the entire Day. Right now, discussion is heavy, and the lynch is in doubt. Mafia tend to place their votes in places where they are not very useful. Him having his vote out in the middle of nowhere means that he isn't willing to commit to a stance.

2. His posts still don't really seem like he's trying to get a more accurate view on the gamestate. He's quote striping and asking some questions, sure, but I don't really see how his questions help him find the scum. They're mostly more nitpicking.

3. He says he's sorting out wen but I haven't really seen it yet. I'm sure this will change though especially with the deadline extension.

4. Him pushing the replacement theory feels like lazy scumhunting to me (not to mention it's kind of angle shooty).

Like, I just read all of his posts from today and while he's been HERE he's not really doing any hardcore analysis. He's just HERE. He really hasn't been scumhunting and his posts are mostly housekeeping.

If we don't end up lynching him today I recommend vigging him.
Feb 7, 2017 6:26 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Lol not sure why that is been made a big deal normally that stuff is hidden. So most likely host error
Really only Togs making a big deal of it. Maybe he's having trouble scum hunting because he's scum~

Would not shock me still not sure who he scum reads.
Feb 7, 2017 6:27 PM

Jan 2016
Like, I have a slight niggle in my mind that if he's scum he wouldn't even bother to post because he's rolled scum for the past 5 games or so, but that's just lazy clearing on my behalf.

His posts really have not impressed me despite him trying to be active.
Feb 7, 2017 6:27 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:
Yeah, that's true, but if I wasn't going to bring it up no one was going to. I was kind of chuckling to myself after I realized this, because I have never townslipped before in my mafia career.

Still, it should be pretty easy to clear me. My scum play is a lot more theatrical.

Cross you know Togs best how are you feeling after interactions today, for me he has not done enough to clear himself and his role hunting on you feels off and u needed. Is what you seen today in his town range
I'm not sold on Togs yet either.just feels to much like TGT Togs. Also OneVote-Man seems to be a little under the radar now that I think about it.

@Crossbell the pocketing signs I ignored with Jack were the white knocking of myself (which I basically called) and the distancing from his teammate Rinto. He didn't feel as paranoid there as he does now. I do wish Kit would elaborate more on her read but mine is admittedly a lot of feel mixed with the fact that he's been actively hunting doesn't seem to be issued with anyone, hasn't looked to extremely town, and isn't scummt. If he's a deepwolf this game we're going to have some work to do here in catching him.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 7, 2017 6:28 PM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
Togs said:
I mean, if you actually are a double voter and you didn't want to tell it then you shouldn't have double voted. I'm just asking for confirmation, to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.
Let's take this to the horse's mouth:

And I already townslipped here I believe:

Crossbell said:
OH THIS IS A 14 PLAYER GAME NOT A 16 PLAYER ONE

Okay then there's probably three scum, not four. Man, I feel dumb.
I'd say good acting. I remember you loathe 4 man scum in a small set-up.

14 players, if we are using 3:1 ratio, it is kinda unbalanced so PROBABLY there is a TPR but I don't wanna hold to that speculation because there is no mentioned TPR wincon at the first page.

Since we have a claimed vig and most likely not 1 shot, there are most likely 3 scums. But yeah, it is better to think that there are 4 scums and be wrong in the end than thinking there are 3 scums but getting rekt after realizing there were 4 all along.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
Does Togs usually come up with crazy theories?
-double replacement theory
-double vote theory

Feb 7, 2017 6:30 PM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
I want to clear him. I really do.

But I'm just reading his posts and they still don't really feel like they come from a town mindset for me.

1. He's still abstaining and has been for the entire Day. Right now, discussion is heavy, and the lynch is in doubt. Mafia tend to place their votes in places where they are not very useful. Him having his vote out in the middle of nowhere means that he isn't willing to commit to a stance.

2. His posts still don't really seem like he's trying to get a more accurate view on the gamestate. He's quote striping and asking some questions, sure, but I don't really see how his questions help him find the scum. They're mostly more nitpicking.

3. He says he's sorting out wen but I haven't really seen it yet. I'm sure this will change though especially with the deadline extension.

4. Him pushing the replacement theory feels like lazy scumhunting to me (not to mention it's kind of angle shooty).

Like, I just read all of his posts from today and while he's been HERE he's not really doing any hardcore analysis. He's just HERE. He really hasn't been scumhunting and his posts are mostly housekeeping.

If we don't end up lynching him today I recommend vigging him.

Ok good you just said all the things I expected, the main one been presence but a lack of scum hunting and no commitment of vote feels off. This added with the replacement thing is not something u would expect him to push. I was in that incident and it never crossed my mind. The whole lack of claim bothers ne as well only reason can be PR if he is though he should be doubting other claims.
Feb 7, 2017 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 2.7 💀

💀 DarthInvader💀 (4) // 🐩 Soren, Jackrito, logic340, Crossbell 🐩
Togs (3) // 🐩 DarthInvader, Rinto-kun, CADAEMOS 🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs, Sollux16

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

@Kit
Thank you for pointing that out didn't realize it
-shad-Feb 8, 2017 8:24 AM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 7, 2017 6:31 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
Like it's literally

vv: kit
v: logic
n: everyone else
s: ruuslot?
Why is Kit vv ? I don't have her cleared at least.

Crossbell said:
Togs said:
I mean, if you actually are a double voter and you didn't want to tell it then you shouldn't have double voted. I'm just asking for confirmation, to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.

@-shad-: Is votecount 2.6 correct?

Crossbell said:
OH THIS IS A 14 PLAYER GAME NOT A 16 PLAYER ONE

Okay then there's probably three scum, not four. Man, I feel dumb.
Lol only Cross would point out his own townslip >__>

Kit said:
Togs said:
Can I ask you a favor since Jack has always been impossible for me, what exactly was it about him in previous game that made you scumread him ? Was it tone, or he pressured ?
Trade secret. But it's the way he acts and plays.

to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.
Uh no... I already know it was a joke referring to the mistake in the vote count so I don't know how any way he responds to your question would help me. I don't know how this even answer's cross's question
A cleared townie is helpful to the town ? I'm honestly wary of how trustworthy you are of Jack.

Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Lol not sure why that is been made a big deal normally that stuff is hidden. So most likely host error
Really only Togs making a big deal of it. Maybe he's having trouble scum hunting because he's scum~
Cross literally pointed it out and I asked for clarification. For what its worth I doubt he was a doublevoter but it was unclear. Why are you making it seem like I'm making a big deal out of it ? From my perspective it's you who is.
Feb 7, 2017 6:32 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Does Togs usually come up with crazy theories?
-double replacement theory
-double vote theory
This is a double misrep my friend
Feb 7, 2017 6:32 PM

Jan 2016
This game would never pass review with 4 scum.

10:4 ratio. Town mislynches, town vig shoots, mafia NK.
7:4. Town mislynches, town vig shoots (if they have another shot), mafia NK.
4:4, town loses.

Town should always lose by the 3rd mislynch, but not the second.
Feb 7, 2017 6:34 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Crossbell said:
Like it's literally

vv: kit
v: logic
n: everyone else
s: ruuslot?

Crossbell said:

@-shad-: Is votecount 2.6 correct?

Kit said:
Trade secret. But it's the way he acts and plays.

Uh no... I already know it was a joke referring to the mistake in the vote count so I don't know how any way he responds to your question would help me. I don't know how this even answer's cross's question
A cleared townie is helpful to the town ? I'm honestly wary of how trustworthy you are of Jack.

Kit said:
Cross literally pointed it out and I asked for clarification. For what its worth I doubt he was a doublevoter but it was unclear. Why are you making it seem like I'm making a big deal out of it ? From my perspective it's you who is.

Lol this last answer is so defensive for no reason. I know you are trying to make people think I'm scum because of my history as well, if you doubt me vote me.
Feb 7, 2017 6:34 PM

Nov 2008
If Rinto flipscum, I would declare to muertos Jack next. He instigated the host meta bias for Rinto's flavour and Jack loathes this kind of metagaming but I can see Jack being capable of doing such thing.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 6:35 PM

Jan 2016
Oh I forgot to mention that Togs feels like he's opening mislynches.

Togs said:

Togs said:

He's trying to keep the pool of townies small and open up anyone to a possible lynch. It's the exact same behavior of when I caught Jack in Halloween Night.
Feb 7, 2017 6:36 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
If Rinto flipscum, I would declare to muertos Jack next. He instigated the host meta bias for Rinto's flavour and Jack loathes this kind of metagaming but I can see Jack being capable of doing such thing.

You have no idea the level of disgust I have for meta gaming from me in this but if host is going to use a theme I know I will take adv of it. I don't think rinto is even town anymore off that.
Feb 7, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Crossbell said:

I'd say good acting. I remember you loathe 4 man scum in a small set-up.

14 players, if we are using 3:1 ratio, it is kinda unbalanced so PROBABLY there is a TPR but I don't wanna hold to that speculation because there is no mentioned TPR wincon at the first page.

Since we have a claimed vig and most likely not 1 shot, there are most likely 3 scums. But yeah, it is better to think that there are 4 scums and be wrong in the end than thinking there are 3 scums but getting rekt after realizing there were 4 all along.
I don't see it as a town slip, it's null to me. It honestly looks kind of bad how he brought so much attention to it. Win con seems to imply the possibly of TPR and bring a closed setup I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't listed. 3 or 4 doesn't matter to me. Let's do this one scum at a time.

Feb 7, 2017 6:37 PM

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
Thank you for pointing that out didn't realize it
lol I thought you realized the Togs double vote mention there xDD

Now a lot of people is thinking that Togs might be onto something about double voting lel.

Feb 7, 2017 6:38 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

Lol this last answer is so defensive for no reason. I know you are trying to make people think I'm scum because of my history as well, if you doubt me vote me.
What am I gonna do not defend myself ? You're trying to paint even that as scummy now ? And I do have suspicions because the last time everyone was vaguely town and you were in the game was Halloween mafia, where you did turn out to be scum.
Feb 7, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2016
it feels like togs is trying to

1) doubtcast townies

2) give himself outs to scumread townies late game (this is what I meant by escape hatching)

like this is the exact opposite of a townie trying to solve the game should be doing. a townie trying to solve the game should be working to solidify townreads and make sure they're clear. togs is trying to doubtcast jack/kit/logic and giving himself escape hatches on people like soren.
Feb 7, 2017 6:41 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
Oh I forgot to mention that Togs feels like he's opening mislynches.

Togs said:

Togs said:

He's trying to keep the pool of townies small and open up anyone to a possible lynch. It's the exact same behavior of when I caught Jack in Halloween Night.
Can't you not read Jack either, what's with that second quote. And seriously why is Kit actually cleared, all we know is that she can kill people but not her alignment.
Feb 7, 2017 6:42 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:

1) doubtcast townies

2) give himself outs to scumread townies late game (this is what I meant by escape hatching)

like this is the exact opposite of a townie trying to solve the game should be doing. a townie trying to solve the game should be working to solidify townreads and make sure they're clear. togs is trying to doubtcast jack/kit/logic and giving himself escape hatches on people like soren.
You want me to "solidify" Kit and Jack ?? Wth is this, I don't think they're clear because they aren't. Maybe everyone else is sleeping on it but if one of them ends up scum don't ask me not to say I told you so.
Feb 7, 2017 6:42 PM

Nov 2008
Can't we just lynch Cada to save himself from reading the thread? xDD

Feb 7, 2017 6:45 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

What am I gonna do not defend myself ? You're trying to paint even that as scummy now ? And I do have suspicions because the last time everyone was vaguely town and you were in the game was Halloween mafia, where you did turn out to be scum.

When did I point you out as the one making a big deal out of it, that was Kit. You can defend yourself but the tone is a red flag the way it try to turn it back on me. Now trying to make me look more scummy by bringing up old games while not doing any connections to my play in either just game state.
Feb 7, 2017 6:46 PM

Nov 2008
Togs said:
You want me to "solidify" Kit and Jack ?? Wth is this, I don't think they're clear because they aren't. Maybe everyone else is sleeping on it but if one of them ends up scum don't ask me not to say I told you so.
There is no way Kit is scum by claiming vig. Fake claiming vig is the last thing youd claim since the REAL vig will just shoot Kit in the ass tonight.

I'd call shenanigans if there are no town vigs and Kit being lucky to hold that position as possible SK.

If she's not SK, Mafia Kit had no reason to night kill Rosie. Alot of people suspected Rosie. And also, Mafia cannot explain the other night death.

Feb 7, 2017 6:47 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Crossbell said:

1) doubtcast townies

This whole response comes off as bad also. Espically last part if you think we are scum so much prove it or vote us.
Feb 7, 2017 6:49 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Crossbell said:

1) doubtcast townies

You would have to say "I believe Kit and/or Jack is scum" in order to say "I told you so"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 6:49 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

When did I point you out as the one making a big deal out of it, that was Kit. You can defend yourself but the tone is a red flag the way it try to turn it back on me. Now trying to make me look more scummy by bringing up old games while not doing any connections to my play in either just game state.
I know that was Kit who misrepped me, I meant you saying I'm defensive for no reason. I bring that game up because it was on my mind as the reason I you might be scum. I don't think the easy options in this game are gonna yield scum flips, I think the scum are hiding deeper. That's the modus operandi of games where you're a member of the scum so why would that not cross my mind. I'd be surprised if Cross didn't think the same.
Feb 7, 2017 6:50 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Togs said:
You would have to say "I believe Kit and/or Jack is scum" in order to say "I told you so"
lmao....You are so right about this

Feb 7, 2017 6:50 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Togs said:
There is no way Kit is scum by claiming vig. Fake claiming vig is the last thing youd claim since the REAL vig will just shoot Kit in the ass tonight.

I'd call shenanigans if there are no town vigs and Kit being lucky to hold that position as possible SK.

If she's not SK, Mafia Kit had no reason to night kill Rosie. Alot of people suspected Rosie. And also, Mafia cannot explain the other night death.

I would agree that only possible is Kit SK if not vig but now they are stuck not able to kill freely because of claim and I highly doubt scum have a double kill in a setup this small. SK or vig makes sense either way I'm happy with slot for now
Feb 7, 2017 6:52 PM

Nov 2015
DenjaX said:
Togs said:

Kit could be an SK faking a Vig so that's why she picked a target realistic for a Vig ??? That's a obvious reason to kill Rosie lol.

Also, scum vigs are possible and would be balanced in a 14 man without a neutral. So there are ways she could be non-town easily.

Kit said:
Togs said:
I'm considering that you could be scum while Cross isn't, that doesn't seem very difficult to understand ?
Feb 7, 2017 6:53 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I know that was Kit who misrepped me, I meant you saying I'm defensive for no reason. I bring that game up because it was on my mind as the reason I you might be scum. I don't think the easy options in this game are gonna yield scum flips, I think the scum are hiding deeper. That's the modus operandi of games where you're a member of the scum so why would that not cross my mind. I'd be surprised if Cross didn't think the same.

This view is so biased if they are deep scum it has to be me. I'm not the only one who can ever be scum. What makes you so sure scum not in easy options?
Feb 7, 2017 6:54 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

This whole response comes off as bad also. Espically last part if you think we are scum so much prove it or vote us.
I'm kept so busy defending myself from stuff like this that I don't actually have time to reread your posts lol

Jan 2010
@Togs do you think Kit makes this claim as scum or SK? Do you think Kit would take this type of risk in her first scum game?

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
You have no idea the level of disgust I have for meta gaming from me in this but if host is going to use a theme I know I will take adv of it. I don't think rinto is even town anymore off that.
I could see distancing from it but this is a topic for later because you have been helpful to town and I can just dispose of you later if you are no longer useful xDD Same goes to everybody else.

Also, you are not completely disregarding Ruu/Darth's situation either right? I hope people are not too distracted that this is still an issue for us.

Feb 7, 2017 6:56 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
I'm considering that you could be scum while Cross isn't, that doesn't seem very difficult to understand ?
I can only understand it if you say it. And you can only get on your high horse and say "I told you so" if you explicitly actually did tell people so.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jan 2016
Stop fixating on defense and hunt scum

We've been waiting for you to present a case on anybody or to present any actual scumreads

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

This view is so biased if they are deep scum it has to be me. I'm not the only one who can ever be scum. What makes you so sure scum not in easy options?
You are likelier to be deep scum because of precedent ?? You do it all the time Jack, of course I would think that. And I'm not saying you HAVE to be THE deep scum but I feel like it's likelier to be you than normal. I don't think scum is in easy options because of the pervading atmosphere of the thread. We're being lead down a chase down the road to defeat, I don't feel like we're close to blowing this game open at all. We'd have to get off the road
Feb 7, 2017 6:57 PM

Nov 2008
Togs said:

Also, scum vigs are possible and would be balanced in a 14 man without a neutral. So there are ways she could be non-town easily.
No.

If Mafia can double kill then I will complain. I would be okay if the double kill occurs from a poison or vengeful mafia but this is a Night 1 kill.

The game should have been role madness/bastard if that was the case.

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:
I could see distancing from it but this is a topic for later because you have been helpful to town and I can just dispose of you later if you are no longer useful xDD Same goes to everybody else.

Also, you are not completely disregarding Ruu/Darth's situation either right? I hope people are not too distracted that this is still an issue for us.

Oh the Ruu situation is still in my mind my vote is still there. I can't do much without Darth though.

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

I've been thinking about it too, they didn't respond to you and Ruu never got back to us.

Feb 7, 2017 6:59 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Togs said:

No.

If Mafia can double kill then I will complain. I would be okay if the double kill occurs from a poison or vengeful mafia but this is a Night 1 kill.

The game should have been role madness if that was the case.

I agree with this mafia vig is too much. Also not sure how a vig is balanced in 14 it is different from a SK since it will only kill town. While SK can hit scum to keep balance.
Feb 7, 2017 7:00 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
Oh the Ruu situation is still in my mind my vote is still there. I can't do much without Darth though.

logic340 said:
I've been thinking about it too, they didn't respond to you and Ruu never got back to us.

I am keeping Ruu/Darth alive for now due to its strategic benefits. If we can't find scum by the end of Day 3 or we got stuck into lylo then I will gladly lynch.

Feb 7, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2016
if you think kit is scum

present an actual case on her

reasoning and all

you're scumreading her solely based on her role, not her behavior (which I think is townie)

i'm fine letting off the brakes on my pedal as long as you start scumhunting rather than being fixated on defense
Feb 7, 2017 7:01 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
@Togs do you think Kit makes this claim as scum or SK? Do you think Kit would take this type of risk in her first scum game?
It's not a risk, it's the easy road. Imagine rolling a scum vig role pm, a provable version of an ability normally seen on town. Wouldn't you want to prove yourself asap and claim then ? Let's say you're an SK, the same could hold true, you could go for the safe claim in order to survive then try to get to endgame, Kit survives to endgame all the time after all. I do think her method of play is plausible as non-town.

Kit said:
Togs said:
I can only understand it if you say it. And you can only get on your high horse and say "I told you so" if you explicitly actually did tell people so.
Sorry if I offended you or something, but what does this line of questioning even accomplish ?

Crossbell said:
Stop fixating on defense and hunt scum

We've been waiting for you to present a case on anybody or to present any actual scumreads
How about you take over defending me Cross and I'll go do that ?
Feb 7, 2017 7:01 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

logic340 said:

I am keeping Ruu/Darth alive for now due to its strategic benefits. If we can't find scum by the end of Day 3 or we got stuck into lylo then I will gladly lynch.

Not the worst option I guess.
Feb 7, 2017 7:02 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

You are likelier to be deep scum because of precedent ?? You do it all the time Jack, of course I would think that. And I'm not saying you HAVE to be THE deep scum but I feel like it's likelier to be you than normal. I don't think scum is in easy options because of the pervading atmosphere of the thread. We're being lead down a chase down the road to defeat, I don't feel like we're close to blowing this game open at all. We'd have to get off the road
Then get on the Wen/Cada road with me and Denja, since everyone else seems content thinking Wen is town~
I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known ♪

Feb 7, 2017 7:03 PM

Jan 2010
There are a good number of us on right now so let's go about this in a different way than we have been if we could for just a moment? Let's pretend that we're in a world where we are all town.
Kit,Jackrito, Togs, Crossbell, Logic, and Denja who are the scum if wet ate all town?

Jan 2016
togs said:
How about you take over defending me Cross and I'll go do that ?
because I'm not townreading you

I /want/ to

but I can't

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
DenjaX said:
No.

The game should have been role madness if that was the case.

I agree with this mafia vig is too much. Also not sure how a vig is balanced in 14 it is different from a SK since it will only kill town. While SK can hit scum to keep balance.
Well it would obviously be a limited shot vig to be balanced lol. I'm surprised I have to spell out so many things for you guys, it's like you're jumping on any error you can find without thinking it out.
Feb 7, 2017 7:06 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
There are a good number of us on right now so let's go about this in a different way than we have been if we could for just a moment? Let's pretend that we're in a world where we are all town.
Kit,Jackrito, Togs, Crossbell, Logic, and Denja who are the scum if wet ate all town?

I go with Ruu, Rinto and last is one of Soren or Cademos. I would rather Togs in there though not sure for who. I need answers off Ruu slot to clear them
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.