Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩

kit is town

logic likely town

jack/rinto/wen/denja

scum in here

honestly we should be focusing here instead of messing around with ruu

In that group I favor a lynch on Rinto and Wen, I feel Rinto is living off a claim that has no meaning at this point.
Feb 7, 2017 2:07 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Crossbell said:
i've literally been doing the best i can by adopting this style and cranking post to the +max

it's every town member's job to clear themselves, first and foremost and i think i've been doing that to a good degree
Hmm BTW Cross, I hate to say this especially since I know you just want to spur activity up in this thread, but could you cool the MU playstyle a little ? It's not the activity I'm objecting to but more the environment it creates :/ This is MAL after all and a basic game and I think its our duty to keep it new player friendly, and be more encouraging rather than cold and harsh. And I know it may be unwinnable that way but that's the nature of these basics, the environment is just as important as the outcome of the game.

Well feel free to grill me as much as you want, I can take it and besides I know how fluffy you are IRL already. But I'm just asking you to tone down a little

I'm so sure you are scum right now unless your backread and RC is unbreakable, your every interaction with Cross is a buddy attempt, and this post about the Game atmosphere, they is nothing wrong with it at all, if we take this approuch of casual it leads to more inactives and lurkers. It just feels off this post.
Feb 7, 2017 2:08 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Crossbell said:
either way need to go to sleep

i expect some spicy hottakes when i read tomorrow

if you're town you have as much obligation to clear yourself as you can, and with you being generally afk/lurky for most of the game that is extremely difficult because as scum faking catchup >>>>> easier than faking REAL TIME INTERACTION
Night, thanks for the INTERACTING I think it may have helped me get my head in the game more.

Crossbell said:

togs tell me who the scum are in here

i feel like this is the direction we need to be moving in instead of wasting 90% of our time and collective thread energy with ruu

this also needs answering
I'll keep this question in mind when I read over him.

Crossbell said:
kind of contrary to my previous posts but

explain your progression on the ruu read and why do you not want to lynch her today?

don't really get why you want to lynch her d1 but then completely reverse today, especially since she claimed roleblocker

just feels inconsistent
I never elucidated my read progression, but yes it was a combination of Ruu's claim and a few posts that I glossed over at first that seemed pretty townie to me on rereading.

They is no way this claim should give you a reason to townread them and what posts stand out?, don't give me vague answers and threats of how good your role is any longer.
Feb 7, 2017 3:51 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 2.5 💀

💀 Togs 💀 (5) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Sollux16, wen294 🐩
Wen294 (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
Ruu (1) // 🐩 Soren 🐩
Soren (1) // 🐩 Jackrito🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs, Logic340

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 7, 2017 4:45 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:
💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩

kit is town

logic likely town

jack/rinto/wen/denja

scum in here

honestly we should be focusing here instead of messing around with ruu

In that group I favor a lynch on Rinto and Wen, I feel Rinto is living off a claim that has no meaning at this point.

Why does my claim carry no meaning? At least you have one confirmed.
I think my flavor is pretty obvious...
Or you mean as in useless confirmed? If so, yes.

I also don't mind Togs lynch.
@Togs you're getting lynched in 6 hours, wanna claim?

Feb 7, 2017 5:06 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

They is no way to prove that flavor holds true and your character is town, Kit has a villain character and I think they are town a lot more then you. The fact you have such faith in this claim and happy to live off it shows me you are likely not town, a town would offer more. They is nothing confirmed here
Feb 7, 2017 5:08 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

They is no way to prove that flavor holds true and your character is town, Kit has a villain character and I think they are town a lot more then you. The fact you have such faith in this claim and happy to live off it shows me you are likely not town, a town would offer more. They is nothing confirmed here

Kit's claim isn't town, really?
I haven't played the game...

Feb 7, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2016
morning

we have 26 hours until deadline
Feb 7, 2017 5:14 AM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
Internet is back! Yes! Give me a sec

Jackrito said:

On the Soren thing you do realise that just because you RB him and he did no kill it means nothing ride they are likely 2 other people who could of done kill.
What exact posts of Wen look scummy?
On your claim I want a character.

yeah I realise that after posting, I'm 50% sure but still. For now I will focus on somebodyy else. My character is Nyx Lucis Caelum

@DenjaX ahaha I had forgotten about that xDD and he also claim roleblocker! lol
Is weird to have a roleblock town but I think is because mafia has powerful roles. And I know Shad likes the role because he wanted to have one in our game (coming soon btw :p )

Wait a second I just noticed this is not even a real character. This is a mix of Loctus Lucis Caelum and Nyx Ulric, what the hell.
Feb 7, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2014
vote Ruu

I have no idea how they got name wrong but I don't like it, they is a agrument for why they could have that name but nothing in material I checked they are called it. Possible this is host nonsense but I want to push Ruu more now
Feb 7, 2017 5:18 AM

Jan 2016
hm

is that actually a scumslip from ruu?
Feb 7, 2017 5:24 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
hm

is that actually a scumslip from ruu?

I don't see why they would do it, though it is so easy to check online. Also that character is more of a spinoff rather then main content, ao the whole thing seems off, that been said one of the Characters dead in this was not even in the game because they got redesigned into Rinto's character.

I feel going down the route of characters is a mistake though with troll hosting, but both Rinto's and Ruu's claims bother me now.
Feb 7, 2017 5:25 AM

Jan 2016
yeah i can see it?

either way, I want ruu in here to explain it

Unvote, vote Ruu

i guess i'll feel bad if she flips scum but my policy is "scum fool me once and never again", so
Feb 7, 2017 5:27 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
yeah i can see it?

either way, I want ruu in here to explain it

Unvote, vote Ruu

i guess i'll feel bad if she flips scum but my policy is "scum fool me once and never again", so

They is something else in my mind but I want to keep that until we get more claims.
Feb 7, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
Hmm BTW Cross, I hate to say this especially since I know you just want to spur activity up in this thread, but could you cool the MU playstyle a little ? It's not the activity I'm objecting to but more the environment it creates :/ This is MAL after all and a basic game and I think its our duty to keep it new player friendly, and be more encouraging rather than cold and harsh. And I know it may be unwinnable that way but that's the nature of these basics, the environment is just as important as the outcome of the game.

Well feel free to grill me as much as you want, I can take it and besides I know how fluffy you are IRL already. But I'm just asking you to tone down a little
O_o Is my alternate playstyle harmful for the game? I'm sorry, I'll stop doing it immediately. Thank you for calling me out on this.

I wanted to try it out because I wanted to see how effective it was, plus it reduces time spent on the game overall because I don't have to put "Catching up" and leave the thread for two hours, but if it's just scaring the new players away then yeah for sure I'll change it.
Feb 7, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
I never elucidated my read progression, but yes it was a combination of Ruu's claim and a few posts that I glossed over at first that seemed pretty townie to me on rereading.
What specific posts?

I find it kind of difficult to believe that the claim + some posts would do the trick especially with how deep you were on scumreading her Day 1.
Feb 7, 2017 5:32 AM

Jan 2016
Also if Jack and Ruu are scumbuddies and Jack just decided to gank her scumbuddy like this, then lol.

I've seen it happen before! But it just seems so random as to why Jack would do that unless Togs had a better role or something.
Feb 7, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2016
Ugh and Togs left the game without a vote or a actual scum read on anybody.

He still has the most consensus reads and has escape hatches on all of them.

:(
Feb 7, 2017 5:37 AM

Jan 2016
Was really hoping for a claim or some spicy hottakes though so I could move on with the slot.
Feb 7, 2017 5:38 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Also if Jack and Ruu are scumbuddies and Jack just decided to gank her scumbuddy like this, then lol.

I've seen it happen before! But it just seems so random as to why Jack would do that unless Togs had a better role or something.

Cross I'm brutal as scum but not that much lol, I will only get rid if I feel they are doing bad and I need the rep.
Feb 7, 2017 5:40 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Was really hoping for a claim or some spicy hottakes though so I could move on with the slot.

Well we won't see him for half a day now likely, really not sure why he won't claim since he can't be a power role and if he was why would he trust Ruu, That would mean too many PR
Feb 7, 2017 5:41 AM

Jan 2016
OK, regardless I think you have a good lead with Ruu falseclaiming. It's something I've never would have picked up because I've never played the game.

What are your thoughts on Denja? I feel like I should have a read on him but I see his posts and I just become an extremely confused person.
Feb 7, 2017 5:44 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
OK, regardless I think you have a good lead with Ruu falseclaiming. It's something I've never would have picked up because I've never played the game.

What are your thoughts on Denja? I feel like I should have a read on him but I see his posts and I just become an extremely confused person.

Well his wolf claim makes sense since they are dual wolfs in the game, I would not put it past hosts making one scum though, but I'm not going to lynch just off speculation, I can't get much of a read either but I would lean town but that is more gut then substance.
Feb 7, 2017 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
Good morning here catching up. I see Jack stumbled on something interesting.
@Crossbell thank you for getting Togs talking now it's time to dig in an see if there is anything Alignment Indicative.

DenjaX - I have only seen Denja switch in to a game as scum besides that I have played two town games with him. As scum he wasn't making plays trying to catch people he was just a troll and took the same stance me with grrr which lead to me being pocketed not understanding his trollish-ness. In TGT and Haruhi (replaced in as town) he was much more invested. Here I get the same feeling but I wont put it past him to be making a hell of a play as scum (though I find it unlikely). The only scenario I can come up with for scum DenjaX is Kit/Ruu/ Denja due to all being claimed, all voting for one another in VC 1.3, the way they have all used memeing on D1, and they seem tied to one another since early. If I squint could see an aligned here somewhere but it just seems so unlikely.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 7, 2017 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
Vote: Ruu you have some explaining to do....

Feb 7, 2017 6:17 AM

Nov 2008
@Ruu este kuchi kuchi?

I am actually going to hunt some roles because I am not sure ppl from the theme can rack up to 14 ppl. Time to do some research.

The hosts already added insignificant dog characters. I am not sure a spinoff/non canon character would be needed for this game.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2008
@logic340 you havent seen me play a deep wolf scum game yet xDD NNT was an unfortunate event where my death was mostly because a revenge for deep wolfing them in the previous games xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 6:32 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
Crossbell said:
caught up

vv: kit
v: logic, ruu, rinto, soren
n: jack, denja, sollux
w: wen, togs

?

Jumping back a bit. I'm curious, what do the letters in front of our names mean Crossbell?
Even if it's just a list like this can you give us your opinion on the player base at this point and time.

Feb 7, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 you havent seen me play a deep wolf scum game yet xDD NNT was an unfortunate event where my death was mostly because a revenge for deep wolfing them in the previous games xDD
Yes, I know this, which is why I am open to the idea of you/ruu/kit (unlikely as it may be). You are a mastermind and as scum I would dare call you an evil genius but I am getting those Haruhi vibes especially the way you handled N1. I put the idea out there and no one said anything about it. Things have been stagnate and even if it's unlikely it's something I was hoping that at least one other person would entertain for the sake of fleshing it out.

How are you feeling about Togs/Crossbell?

Feb 7, 2017 6:39 AM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

Jumping back a bit. I'm curious, what do the letters in front of our names mean Crossbell?
Even if it's just a list like this can you give us your opinion on the player base at this point and time.

Absolutely
At the moment, my town reads are Kit, Logic, and possibly crossbell
My biggest scum reads are Togs, Denja, and Ruu
Haven't read much into Wen, Jack, or Rinto
And with Soren.... I'm not sure what to think at this point. There's times when I think possible town and times when I think possible scum
Feb 7, 2017 6:57 AM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
@Ruu este kuchi kuchi?

I am actually going to hunt some roles because I am not sure ppl from the theme can rack up to 14 ppl. Time to do some research.

The hosts already added insignificant dog characters. I am not sure a spinoff/non canon character would be needed for this game.

I have a idea on the theme and why so many side characters are in use. But that will come later
Feb 7, 2017 7:39 AM

Jan 2010
So what I have seen is that a lot of people feel they need to look into wen (myself included). Since the phase was extended I guess I will take some time to put a PbPa together and re-visits my read on him.
-Jack pocketed me in FT and I haven't seen those signs here but still need to be wary as I tied to be vigilant and still was fooled.
-Rinto, I am kind of comfortable with as crazy as it sounds right now.
-Ruu I never really did remove that FoS from early this phase.
-Kit seems so damn townie but has disappeared this phase. Get well soon Kit
-Gruffin I was neutral on and I haven't really looked over Crossbell. New style is going to take a minute to get used to.
-Togs hm.....why are you playing so safe? I have to agree with Crossbell you left some escape hatches, would like to see you more definite in some of your stances but it could be expected with how things are right now. Will discuss more on him later
-Soren god I want OneVote-Man to be town, I get those vibes and actually really liked his post #958

Feb 7, 2017 8:17 AM

Apr 2015
💀 Vote Count 2.6 💀

💀 Togs 💀 (5) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Sollux16, wen294 🐩
Wen294 (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
Ruu (4) // 🐩 Soren, Jackrito, logic340, Crossbell 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩
-shad-Feb 7, 2017 1:29 PM
Feb 7, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2016
double votes are powerful
Feb 7, 2017 8:45 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
Yes, I know this, which is why I am open to the idea of you/ruu/kit (unlikely as it may be). You are a mastermind and as scum I would dare call you an evil genius but I am getting those Haruhi vibes especially the way you handled N1. I put the idea out there and no one said anything about it. Things have been stagnate and even if it's unlikely it's something I was hoping that at least one other person would entertain for the sake of fleshing it out.

Togs is good PoE and I am not liking Crossbell not town reading me lel. It is good to be cautious but I will remain vigilant on possible conspiracy on taking me down for scum to place more townies as lynch fodder.

If that ever happens, I am not going down without a fight.

Feb 7, 2017 8:48 AM

Oct 2014
What's the VC right now?
Unvote

Feb 7, 2017 9:09 AM

Oct 2014
Vote: Togs

Feb 7, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

Togs is good PoE and I am not liking Crossbell not town reading me lel. It is good to be cautious but I will remain vigilant on possible conspiracy on taking me down for scum to place more townies as lynch fodder.

If that ever happens, I am not going down without a fight.
Yeah I was neutral on Gruffin and remain that way on Crossbell. I do like that he got a lot of interaction out of Togs now that I am back form lunch I will look closer at wen, Cross, and Togs. I want to hear from Ruu and Kit today as well.

Feb 7, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2016
Logic, if you have me as a neutral read, why don't you question me in order to figure out my alignment?

I daresay I've done a lot over the past 24 hours; stuff that you can look at in order to get a better read on me.
Feb 7, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2016
Logic340 said:

-Jack pocketed me in FT and I haven't seen those signs here
What kind of signs are you expecting to see from someone who is pocketing you?
Feb 7, 2017 9:58 AM

Nov 2015
Sorry guys I was sleeping / schooling until now, but I'm around and I'm ready to put my all into this
Feb 7, 2017 10:11 AM

Jan 2016
Last night, I had a dream where you claimed commuter.
Feb 7, 2017 10:16 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
Logic, if you have me as a neutral read, why don't you question me in order to figure out my alignment?

I daresay I've done a lot over the past 24 hours; stuff that you can look at in order to get a better read on me.
i would ask you the same thing. Ppl accept me that I am best town ever. If everybody accepted the consensus of me being best town then scum will be willing to night kill me xDD why dont you ask me in order to figure out my alignment?

Feb 7, 2017 10:17 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Crossbell said:
logic feels town

possibly a read i need to re evaluate in the future but are we seriously going to lynch him in this gamestate

if you are wen are town

who are wolves
Hmm, I'll give you the state of my reads atm then although I still have a lot of analysis to do.
You Jack and Denja are the ones who have good enough scum games to play the way you are, so I can't clear on behavior. Maybe Logic can be added to this group too even. Sollux I honestly have not paid enough attention too, there's a possibility they could be scum Gruffin 2.0. Then there are Soren and Wen who I townread but not strongly enough to rule them out, I feel myself second guessing.

I'm not interested in Rinto or Ruu at least after their claims. Or Kit either though she's less ruled out because there could be neutral shenanigans going on with her kill ability which Indontnwant to think about her.

If this was Angel Beats and I could try to double lynch.. I think I would support maybe Soren and Sollix ? Or Wen and Sollux. What about you Crossy, what would your double lynch be excluding me of course.

Logic has a good scum game? when and where did that happen at? I'm glad you hold my scum game in such high regard considering most everyone else expects me to flounder my first time.
Sollux could be Gruffin 2.0??? I haven't seen any indicators of that. I would say he feel's more like cookiecrusher from Fairy Tail but has still done more than cc did. I get a new/lost town vibe from Sollux and I can see that he is making an effort if this is an act he's really good.

Crossbell said:

IDK if you read what I have posted today but I will be getting to you in time and I have asked you questions when I felt the need to, so expect that to continue. wen is who I am looking at right now you'll get your turn in the spotlight.

Togs said:
Sorry guys I was sleeping / schooling until now, but I'm around and I'm ready to put my all into this
Thoughts on wen? as I prepare to revisit my read on him.

Feb 7, 2017 10:23 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:
logic feels town

possibly a read i need to re evaluate in the future but are we seriously going to lynch him in this gamestate

if you are wen are town

who are wolves

I think Logic is town unless Ruu is scum since they went out of their way to save them day one, that been added so did I, he seemed to go a step above though. If Ruu is town I would say Logic is town.
So are you saying you scumread him if Ruu is scum ?

Jackrito said:
Togs said:

I'm so sure you are scum right now unless your backread and RC is unbreakable, your every interaction with Cross is a buddy attempt, and this post about the Game atmosphere, they is nothing wrong with it at all, if we take this approuch of casual it leads to more inactives and lurkers. It just feels off this post.
I'll tell you right now, if I wanted to buddy Cross I would scumread him and he would probably do the same for me. It's a weird relationship between us 2.

Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Wanna bet ?

Crossbell said:
Togs said:

O_o Is my alternate playstyle harmful for the game? I'm sorry, I'll stop doing it immediately. Thank you for calling me out on this.

I wanted to try it out because I wanted to see how effective it was, plus it reduces time spent on the game overall because I don't have to put "Catching up" and leave the thread for two hours, but if it's just scaring the new players away then yeah for sure I'll change it.
Thanks Cross ~

Crossbell said:
Togs said:
What specific posts?

I find it kind of difficult to believe that the claim + some posts would do the trick especially with how deep you were on scumreading her Day 1.
This one, and the others by Ruu on this page are what stuck out to me as townie. To note btw, I don't remember scumreading Ruu very hard Day 1, I just thought she was a better lynch option.

Crossbell said:
double votes are powerful
Are you claiming or pointing out the mistake ?
Feb 7, 2017 10:23 AM

Jan 2016
DenjaX said:
Crossbell said:

i would ask you the same thing. Ppl accept me that I am best town ever. If everybody accepted the consensus of me being best town then scum will be willing to night kill me xDD why dont you ask me in order to figure out my alignment?
I do recall asking you questions early yesterday in order to do so, though the reason why I haven't been engaging with you is because you are simply a very different player than I am. I think that you're tonally town, but with four possible scum alive I don't want to misclear people, hence why I need to do an ISO on you and see if your posts hold up.

That will come probably later today.
Feb 7, 2017 10:28 AM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
Last night, I had a dream where you claimed commuter.
Yay I got to be in Cross's dream <3

logic340 said:
Togs said:
Hmm, I'll give you the state of my reads atm then although I still have a lot of analysis to do.
You Jack and Denja are the ones who have good enough scum games to play the way you are, so I can't clear on behavior. Maybe Logic can be added to this group too even. Sollux I honestly have not paid enough attention too, there's a possibility they could be scum Gruffin 2.0. Then there are Soren and Wen who I townread but not strongly enough to rule them out, I feel myself second guessing.

I'm not interested in Rinto or Ruu at least after their claims. Or Kit either though she's less ruled out because there could be neutral shenanigans going on with her kill ability which Indontnwant to think about her.

If this was Angel Beats and I could try to double lynch.. I think I would support maybe Soren and Sollix ? Or Wen and Sollux. What about you Crossy, what would your double lynch be excluding me of course.

Logic has a good scum game? when and where did that happen at? I'm glad you hold my scum game in such high regard considering most everyone else expects me to flounder my first time.
Sollux could be Gruffin 2.0??? I haven't seen any indicators of that. I would say he feel's more like cookiecrusher from Fairy Tail but has still done more than cc did. I get a new/lost town vibe from Sollux and I can see that he is making an effort if this is an act he's really good.

Crossbell said:

IDK if you read what I have posted today but I will be getting to you in time and I have asked you questions when I felt the need to, so expect that to continue. wen is who I am looking at right now you'll get your turn in the spotlight.

Togs said:
Thoughts on wen? as I prepare to revisit my read on him.
It's because you dedicate a lot to mafia games, it reminds me of Alice in some ways. Although you dont have any prior experience I think you'd naturally be a good scum with all the effort you put in. It's mostly just blind paranoia at this point though, to be real I have practically zero interest in lynching you because your activity is crucial to giving this game a chance to be won.

About Wen let me get back to you, I'm sorting him out as well. Also Sollix might be next, I've admittedly paid very little attention to them
Feb 7, 2017 10:29 AM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
DenjaX said:
I do recall asking you questions early yesterday in order to do so, though the reason why I haven't been engaging with you is because you are simply a very different player than I am. I think that you're tonally town, but with four possible scum alive I don't want to misclear people, hence why I need to do an ISO on you and see if your posts hold up.

Denja ISO ? Oh boy o__o
Feb 7, 2017 10:43 AM

Nov 2008
Togs said:
Crossbell said:

Denja ISO ? Oh boy o__o

Feb 7, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:

-Kit seems so damn townie but has disappeared this phase. Get well soon Kit
logic340 said:
I want to hear from Ruu and Kit today as well.
I'm sometimes here and lurking if you wanna ask me questions or something. I'm pretty sure I posted a lot during this day phase, before I got sick (before cross repped in) so I wouldn't say I disappeared this phase...

I'm surprised about Ruu's fake character but I'm confused why she would do that as a fake claim. I don't think you could possibly do that by mistake, it would have to be on purpose. So it could be real? Either her actual character or a fake claim given to scum by mods. It would be kind of similar to my claim where I didn't know my character was a villain ^^;

Still think scum are wen, togs, maybe soren. I don't get why cross says there's 4, but if there is 4 then I will say the last is either rinto or ruu

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.