Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v7: Disgaea: A Darker Darkness | Mafia and Sleipnirr win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jan 21, 2017 7:13 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun I thought I saw you online while I was back reading. What are your thoughts on Karote and AlbertinoDias? Did you feel aa was the best lynch option or did you just not make it back to the thread?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 21, 2017 7:13 PM

Aug 2012
I'm caught up and these are the people I think are scum atm.

1. Shinichi. Same reason as Day 1.
Plus these:
- discredit reads for something like not a good reason - the not good reason part is true -since I voted for logic not caring about good reasons. - the discredit is scummy though. He knows it's Day 1 and at the pace we were at, there was hardly any reason.
- he mentioned not liking that no lynch but I don't see much effort from him figuring out who to lynch.
- paint scummy on an RVS vote - and call it pressure. might not be big enough reason, but he wasn't in touch with the pace of the game - I read this as taking things at face value. Hence why he use the whole grape vote Phraze ("as what scum do) as a reason enough to see him scum but doesn't pursue that read much.
- he said I was scummy, but did not vote for me until the last minute. (this may just be me, but he knows my timezone - and should know that I can't reply to it when I sleep) Ok, maybe not relevant. Also did not come back to check on his vote.

2. Blonde
- posted only general thoughts - mostly on the fence
- doesn't address current discussion when he's online

3. Sleipnirr
- (I'm not so sure about this read) He always feel scummy even when he's town. But it's not like he doesn't have opinion of his own. Yet that change of vote in D1 just felt opportunistic.

4. AlbertinoDias
- hnn agreeing with Karote, his change of votes doesn't seem right.

Jan 21, 2017 7:16 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
So this confirms that Grapefruit was not the mafia.

Karote/aa-dono/Ruu are my top suspects to start today.

Karote - Being absent for most of the second part of the phase and dropping a vote the way he did.
aa-dono - after rereading things she seems to be busy but I am not seeing how the questions she's asking lead to figuring out alignment.
Ruu - For not explaining what she feels is town about me and her weird reaction to the Grapefruit train.

Vote: Karote what was up with the way you threw that vote in last second? Do you have reasons for voting ZX?

Karote tends to do that alot tho so its doesnt come as a surprise to me.

logic340 said:
Phraze said:
I'm glad nights are postless phases xD and nice, Grapefruit killed here, Logic killed there. looks like the mason brothers are fated to not work together lol

should we start with Chad? Omni or Blonde works too
How do you feel about Karote, Blonde needs to share his thoughts, Omni I am still not comfortable with lynching because only argument so far is playstyle. Chad and aa need to be sorted out.

I'm here so sort me out lol

TBF i had work the last few hours before day phase ended so i could not contribute at all.

Jan 21, 2017 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Hey I'm dead dead dead, but I get to post! That's a bit random...

It doesn't say anything about the accuracy of my reads though because then we get into pure WIFOM. So yeah that doesn't help. I think I was a good NK choice because I'm active enough to induce wine, but lurky enough to avoid interaction analysis.
Yeah I don't think you would count as inactive so it doesn't seem that the mafia took me up on my offer to take out the inactives first.

The fact that the mafia are hitting actives means they are semi compitent atleast thats how I see it.

From that action alone it could be safe to say people

like me/dono/suzune/karote are one of the people on the scum team.

Obviously i'm not im just using myself as an example.

Jan 21, 2017 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
I'm back guys and ready to make some reads and explain logic why he sounds townish xDD Give me a sec. I need to find the document I wrote for this phase xDD
It was aa-dono who originally asked I just find it odd you never gave reasons. I hate being town read early without reason (scum chad and sithis) both did it in previous games so it sets off alarms for me.

Your just like lucian when ur town a shows but something is off about your playstyle this game which is why im curious about you.

Jan 21, 2017 7:22 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Vote: Shinichi-kun

I stand by my reads yesterday. Anyway, I'm distracted with other things atm. will return later.

i would like to see thos reads :D

Jan 21, 2017 7:24 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
@aa-dono what do you think of AlbertinoDias? How do you feel about the campaign to save you yesterday? How do you feel about the players how left a vote on you and never returned to the thread?
I do think his changes in votes are worrying. Not about the fact that he changes a lot. It's just the circumstances and reasons for it.

It made me regain suspicious on you, actually. You said you town read me, but your conversation with Suzune feels otherwise, and then you wanted to save me. I was going to ask grape about it too but he's confirmed town now so if he sees town in me, I rather not question it. I am wary of Suzune for that vote on ZX. It just doesn't sit well with me.

I said my piece about them is the post previously (sorry a bit tired so I don't want to go back and link the post >< )
I wasn't really suspicious of omni and wen. omni especially since it looks like he's just jumping votes in RVS.
wen on the other hand~
- wanted to pressure active players - didn't really do anything after that
it should be suspicious, I guess.. but I don't get that scum vibe from him..

@AlbertinoDias why did you say I was town?

Jan 21, 2017 7:26 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Sleipnirr said:
sup guys I will pay attention to this game and back read after I am done with other one but for now let me put my RVS

Vote Phraze

- PAGE 3 - I'm guessing you use the quick reply here and did it from page 1 so how come you didn't see that Phraze was confirmed town? You are not paying attention at all because you don't have the need to? ( since you already know who the bad guys are). flag

- PAGE 3 - a couple of fluff posts that look like he is not trying to start a conversation. flag

Sleipnirr said:
But there is this scum might try to act like jester and we might ignore him for that. The fact that this is a closed setup also makes it even harder for us to identify jester from scum. So I thnik we should come up with a plan against jester.

-PAGE 3 he says we should come up with a plan for the jester. I'll point out two things about this post: 1) It would make us talk about it for two pages or more if people had payed attention to it 2) at this point Mafia is the only one that really wants to kill the jester imo. At this point (at least for me) town should focus on finding scum. Wasting time thinking about jesters is anti-town at this stage of the game. flag

Sleipnirr said:

Yeah well I dont really have any lead to vote someone. The first two phages is just literally fluff talk and jester mechanics. I dont know how I am supposed to vote someone with only those.

- This is weird. I don't have any real comments about it but just wanted to point it out. I think a player like him (who has played before) knows that rvs are for pressure and to star conversation. Keeping his vote on Phraze didn't do any of those things. flag

Sleipnirr said:

Might be mafia trying to catch jester so that they wont hit a miss in NK or vice versa might be jester trying to convince town to lynch himself. He might be lying groundwork for that plan by constantly bringing up and look at chad he already seems to agree with this plan

- PAGE 4 - he says they could be Mafia when he talked about jester and coming up with a plan on the previous page. Inconsistency flag

Sleipnirr said:
unvote vote aa-dono Well there was no reasonable person to change my vote into so thats why it was there but I think I see aa as scum

- Shin said he was okay with lynching grape or him and now Sleip is following Shin's vote? Also he didn't even interact with aa-dono (who was kind of defending him at first).

Sleipnirr said:

The reason for this vote is to put somewhere aside from phraze considering it causes scumvibes among other players like chad.

- PAGE 4 again saying that he voted for aa-dono because he trust Chad. The guy thinks you are scum so you try to convince him otherwise by going with his lynch? flag

Sleipnirr said:

Where do you think that I should have put my vote down carrot. My rvs was the confirmed town I did not want to vote anyone else because of RVS and there was a train on aa so I said why not it would put pressure on her at least.

- PAGE 6 He almost got aa lynch because he wanted to put pressure on her? without even asking a question when doing so? flag

Sleipnirr said:
sooooo no answer @Karote ?

- page 6 MAN READ THE RULES!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO GET YOU AND KAROTE MODKILLED?!

vote: Sleipnirr

Its hard to see him as anything other than scum at this point

Jan 21, 2017 7:26 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
Vote: Shinichi-kun

I stand by my reads yesterday. Anyway, I'm distracted with other things atm. will return later.

Get in line. This first:
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@aa-dono he has also yet to unvote i think

Main reason i suspect you because of how quick u were to agree with logic on the no lynch which should never be a thing on day 1.

2.You vote changed so quickly without doing much

3. Your putting pressure on someone who in a most recent game got trained after like 2 votes.
Yeah, I dislike no lynch too. But I agreed with logic because at that point we weren't getting enough reads from anyone. So lynching anyone is like blindfolding ourselves and kill of random people. TOP off there is no death reveal. So how will you know who was lynched if there's not enough interaction to analyze? At the very least, whoever mafia nk is confirmed town.
And I did state that even though I agreed with his reasons, I like to have a lynch >,>
Which is why I'm still pursuing reads :P

Oh? How did my vote change quickly?

Who are you talking about? Suzune? I'm assuming trained=lynch?
1. I didn't know that. I always assume you're the more popular choice.
2. It was RVS vote. There wasn't a single pressure. unless blushing is a form of pressure ==

Jan 21, 2017 7:28 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Karote said:

What about other people or are you confident in your Shinichi read?
I am confident in in actually.

How do you like his replies to my questions?
Or his reasons for voting me?

same question to @logic340

I love you and i love your confidence but you are very wrong. You should try pressuring someone else or atleast ask me questions i can answer.

Jan 21, 2017 7:29 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@aa-dono what do you think of AlbertinoDias? How do you feel about the campaign to save you yesterday? How do you feel about the players how left a vote on you and never returned to the thread?

If dono is scummy i think dias could be scum too.

Jan 21, 2017 7:30 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@logic340 what do you think of my read on sleipnirr? I will reread Karote's post to see if I can get a scummy behaviour from him.

Do you think there is any connection between the lynch and the NK from D and N 1? I still don't see why they would go for grape. Also @Grapefruit21 do you have any theories you would like to share?

Edit: grape's @
I don't think I really agree with it. I know he came in late and it seems like he should have looked to see who innocent child was the truth is many of us didn't (myself included). That and the fluff post early page 3 are null to me. A plan for the jester honestly wouldn't seem like a bad thing so we could all stop talking about it. I will say this if the jester was revealed in a believable way I wouldn't lynch him because it doesn't help achieve my win condition. With your third point you somewhat contradict yourself since you were so curious about why the Grapefruit train formed yet here you are telling sleip to use their vote on someone for pressure. This isn't about you though.... I'm going to need you to elaborate on your fourth point about how he is being inconsistent with his plan? No one else talked about his plan so was he supposed to keep talking about jester? Why is voting with someone you are suspicious of so wrong? I do it all the time, I have too since I don't know who is aligned with me or not. Did he really say he trusted Shinichi? A lot of people almost got aa lynch so did Shinichi but Omni and wen look worse for it imo. Last point could be Sleip still not paying attention but I took notice of it as well. Overall I don't really think I can agree with this it seems force and it make me look at you for questions of alignment (will come to that shortly). I have a few questions for you.

-Is there anything Sleipnirr has done that seems town to you?
-If so why did you leave all of that out of your case?
-I'm going to need you to elaborate on your fourth point about how he is being inconsistent with his plan?
-Why is voting with someone you are suspicious of so wrong?
-Did Sleipnirr really say he trusted Shinichi

Jan 21, 2017 7:31 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I thought I saw you online while I was back reading. What are your thoughts on Karote and AlbertinoDias? Did you feel aa was the best lynch option or did you just not make it back to the thread?

Are you talking about now or before day 1 ended cause i couldnt make it back then.

Karote last minute vote isnt strange at all because ive seen him last minute vote when hes both scum and town just to prevent a tie.

Only thing i can say about dias is if we find a way to prove dono is scum then they might be connected.

Jan 21, 2017 7:33 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
I am confident in in actually.

How do you like his replies to my questions?
Or his reasons for voting me?

same question to @logic340

I love you and i love your confidence but you are very wrong. You should try pressuring someone else or atleast ask me questions i can answer.
I don't have anymore question for you atm. :/
You have to answer the previous ones~

Jan 21, 2017 7:35 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
if we find a way to prove dono is scum
Oh? So you don't have prove? That vote was OMGUS?

Jan 21, 2017 7:36 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Get in line. This first:
aa-dono said:
Yeah, I dislike no lynch too. But I agreed with logic because at that point we weren't getting enough reads from anyone. So lynching anyone is like blindfolding ourselves and kill of random people. TOP off there is no death reveal. So how will you know who was lynched if there's not enough interaction to analyze? At the very least, whoever mafia nk is confirmed town.
And I did state that even though I agreed with his reasons, I like to have a lynch >,>
Which is why I'm still pursuing reads :P

Oh? How did my vote change quickly?

Who are you talking about? Suzune? I'm assuming trained=lynch?
1. I didn't know that. I always assume you're the more popular choice.
2. It was RVS vote. There wasn't a single pressure. unless blushing is a form of pressure ==

yes my dearest

You realize either way the lynch is blind fold because we don't get alignment or role reveals when someone dies so either way it wouldnt have made a difference.

Also mafia can night kill jester or executioner so thats not true in a sense.

Stuff like sleipnirr mistake is a good place to start when trying to determine scum.

Just like dias interaction with you can also be a good placec to start.

Cause you didnt apply anything to your rvs vote then changed votes not long after.

and yes i im talking about suzune

i think it was in astro's game maybe i forgot, but anyways one face everyone practically just sheeped onto suzune then she got lynched even tho atleast from my outside view she was town.

Jan 21, 2017 7:38 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
if we find a way to prove dono is scum
Oh? So you don't have prove? That vote was OMGUS?

My votes are never omgus lol i cant 100% prove your scum but i still have a gut feeling that im willing to go off of.

Jan 21, 2017 7:45 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
Get in line. This first:

yes my dearest

You realize either way the lynch is blind fold because we don't get alignment or role reveals when someone dies so either way it wouldnt have made a difference.

Stuff like sleipnirr mistake is a good place to start when trying to determine scum.

Cause you didnt apply anything to your rvs vote then changed votes not long after.

i think it was in astro's game maybe i forgot, but anyways one face everyone practically just sheeped onto suzune then she got lynched even tho atleast from my outside view she was town.
I guess you're right on that, I forgot you can still post after death when I typed that.
Also, if they kill 3rd parties, I don't see the need to worry. Since
1. they eliminate tpr for us
2. tpr doesn't know who's who too and if they can't win then I don't see why they would continue posting, except to help town :/

Alright. They're a good place to start. Did you get reads out of them in Day 1?

Why should I apply anything to my RVS vote when I thought logic could be scum as oppose to Suzune at the time?
Yeah, I don't always read others' game~ so I wouldn't know :/

Jan 21, 2017 8:07 PM

Aug 2012
After reading @Ruu's (minus the early vote on Phraze), I'm good with a Sleipniir lynch too.

I still think Shin-chan's scum though.

Jan 21, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi Karote's play does remind me of TGT. I scum read him hard though he was town and I'm trying to learn how to read him. I feel more town after looking through the thread while doing my read on Albert plus the way he started today. I know you said you might not make it back to the thread which is why I asked if your vote on aa was serious or just pressure. It almost got aa lynched so but so did wen and Omni's who's were their longer.
I agree with you about competent mafia and I like that you put yourself into the pool as often do that as well to gauge reactions.
#305 not sure what you mean but I will take that as a compliment he's a good player imo. I am evolving every game so maybe that is what feels different, I think I'm a little more loose here and a little more lost with the inactivity.
Do you agree with Ruu's assessment of Sleipnirr or were you implying something else?
Is Albert being scum contingent on dono being scum? Could dono be town and Albert be scum white knighting?

@aa-dono your suspect list seems pretty legit
#307 - Basically I had a town read on you early, when I came back and met all the votes on you I went back to see about what Suzune was saying. I agreed with the "prying comment" but other than that didn't really feel it was strongetr than my town read. At that point I would rather lose and inactive than take the chance on losing you as a possible active townie. If you are scum we can still sort that out but I didn't feel like you were a good option, hence my unabashed campaign to save you.

@Ruu I responded to your read on Sleipnirr lets talk about it.

Jan 21, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:
Soooo.... @Shinichi-kun did you get scum again?

Why did you skip wen?

Good question! Why did you? >_>
Still I'll let you use the newbie card for this one but I hope it doesn't became a habit >_>
I will keep and eye on your interactions >_>

Omnisword said:

Becareful Laharl with catch you because he is the most badass and number 1 overlord.

^ I don't trust fluff posts sorry. You are on my watchlist.

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p
1. Why are you seconding dono's question, it appears to be RVS or were your really that worried about it?
2. You started off with some fluff posts and like to fluff yourself, it's not alignment indicative so what are your really getting at?

Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

People as in me and Omni? I voted her because I like her. Not sure if she always rolls scum :/
You don't wanna join us? Why? You don't like her? D:

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)

Because of the mistakes he made I assume he was a newbie so I was saying I'll let him have this one because newbie. Is he not? If so trying to get lynch to achieve wincon? I can also see mafia trying to look guilty so everybody think they are 3rd party but Idk.
Without Denja or grrr playing we don't have confirmed mafia from the start xD
I wish more people were talking so we could move pass rvs :/
Is there something that would keep a more experienced player from making this type of mistake?

@Ruu Your write up on Sleipnirr feels forced we'll talk about it more when you come online. You seem oddly worried about Darkblades vote on the Grapefruit train, i'm not liking the whole meta town read on me, I could see #65 from both stand points scum trying too look like town or town wanting something to do, #88 rubs me the wrong way since if you are town lynching the jester helps mafia get closer their win con I could care less if the jester wins or not but not at the expense of our shared win condition.

What if I use my meta to my advantage when I roll scum for the first time there is always that possibility are you that comfortable with thinking I will play differently all of a sudden when I roll scum? So at this point due to what I have done in this game am I town or scum in your eyes?

Jan 21, 2017 9:16 PM

Jan 2010
@Blonde you haven't been very involved so far. Will it take votes to you into action?

Jan 21, 2017 9:28 PM

May 2015
I was busy ~ I will reply shortly.
Jan 21, 2017 9:33 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

yes my dearest

I guess you're right on that, I forgot you can still post after death when I typed that.
Also, if they kill 3rd parties, I don't see the need to worry. Since
1. they eliminate tpr for us
2. tpr doesn't know who's who too and if they can't win then I don't see why they would continue posting, except to help town :/

Alright. They're a good place to start. Did you get reads out of them in Day 1?

Why should I apply anything to my RVS vote when I thought logic could be scum as oppose to Suzune at the time?
Yeah, I don't always read others' game~ so I wouldn't know :/

executioner is guranteed to have a town aligned player as a target

Edit: Lmost gunranteed

Jan 21, 2017 9:49 PM

Jan 2010
Blonde
#60 - Says he's writing up his thoughts on votes (#70) and votes Darkblade to spur activity.
#69 - Though I like this post I don't really find it alignment indicative, it's a good tool for me to use. I will say that I do see scum using town tools (I can give examples from previous games) but usually in the form of VC.
#70 - And without further adieu....but seriously not alignment indicative.
#72 - Talks about his Vote Reasons being a helpful tool nothing about the game state in 4 posts now.
#177 - Says I feel town and play similar to Lucian, questions Shinichi for perceived protection of Darkblade, explains his #69 post in more detail to phraze, tells Omni he never said Grapefruit was town.
#210 - says he thinks Grape and Darkblade are good lynches. Darkblade just happens to be his RVS and he gives no reasoning on why either are good choices.
#238 - Response to Grapefruit saying his vote was OMGUS, says Grapefruit seems like the best choice at the moment but doesn't switch vote.
#250 - Response to Grapefruit's "lynch Blonde tomorrow" comment
I hope you actually have some good reasoning tomorrow. Expecting everyone to spit out analysis on day 1 is just dumb. It'd be even dumber for mafia to give town anything good enough to analyse from.
Grapefruit didn't make it and he wasn't scum. WIFOM but we have two options, Grapefruit was right and needed to go or set up by the mafia.

I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to Blond now than I did on D1. I now feel we probably should have lynched Blonde yesterday. Don't know if this analysis is enough to make me vote blonde over AlbertinoDias right now but Blonde and Albert are both viable lynch options for me at this point. IIOA is definitely real right now.
@Blonde I don't like to demand reads as they feel forced at time but what are your thoughts on the game state as it stands? What do you think of the cases Ruu and I wrote against you, albert, and sleip? Now that Grapefruit has flipped not scum do you mind telling us why you though he was scum? Was Darkblade really scummy to you or was the way you said he was a good lynch target and easy way of not having to move your vote?

Edit: added word "feel" and correct typos
logic340Jan 21, 2017 9:54 PM

Jan 21, 2017 10:02 PM

May 2015
@logic340

- sleip make an appearance when the game had already started. In my opinion, when you do that you at least make one post saying "hey guys sorry for the delay" and then another post with actual questions, rvs votes and a fluff comment if you want to. The fact that he didn't bother makes me think he didn't feel the need to. He knew phraze was town but, because he didn't check the op, he didn't realize she was confirmed town.
- why do you think that not caring about changing his vote is not a bad sign? at least it looks anti-town to me :/ on D1 I used my votes to pressure people and make conversation (for example with Blonde). If you know X person is confirmed town why don't you try another route? I find it odd.

- with the contradiction part, you might be right and I may be reading too much into it - maybe is because everything he wrote so far feels scummy to me. That also answers your question: I don't find any of his post townish and that's what worries me. The fact that we didn't talk about a plan doesn't mean that wasn't his intention with that post. Maybe it failed.

sleip: let's make a plan for jester
logic: that sounds like a good idea
sleip: ....
sleip: mafia accusation for talking about jester when he did the same a few posts before.

^
weird imo

- Shinichi said that he was okay with lynching sleip or grape; sleip asked why he was a target all of the sudden and then voted for aa-dono after Shinichi put down his vote. No, he never said he trusted Shin but don't you find it odd that he decided to follow Shinichi without any real explanation? For me it seem like he was trying to tell Shinichi that they were on the same team and that he should trust him. Just wanted to clarify that Shin was suspicious of sleip not the other way around. Also putting pressure with only a vote is not really useful. You ask questions, you talk with your suspect and read their reactions.

- Actually I didn't think much about seconding dono's question. I hadn't thought of that after he explained why he choose me so I asked him to start a conversation. I think that when someone votes for you is so you can exchange ideas and thoughts and use those to read each other's alignments.
- Do what I say but not what I do? - I do fluff comments from time to time but I also don't trust people who do the same. I learned from my previous games as town that when someone makes a fluff post and it gets my attention I should listening to my instincts. I can't really explain it, sorry. I wish I could give you a better reason but I don't have one.

- I think a more experience player would not make grape's mistake. He would read before voting for Phraze

- I don't think you would use your meta on your first scum game. Is a new territory to you would make mistakes and because of the meta I already have on you I would be able to see them

- I seriously don't know why you think my post on sleip is forced. It makes perfect sense in my head :/
- I prefer countertrains at early stages because they are more useful. I didn't get why he would vote for grape. I'll have to reread the thread to see your point

- I asked Karote about jester to see their reaction. Again trying to have an exchange with a player to get reads. Easy way to start a conversation.

I hope I answered everything
Jan 21, 2017 10:35 PM

Jan 2010
@Ruu
1. Even if he knew that Phraze was town he could still make that vote to get people talking. That doesn't seem to be the case and I will admit he could be lying about not reading the OP or other posts before posting but others did the same thing on Page 1.
2. Can you explain what you mean when you say "anit-town" I think different people mean different things. Some of the most "anti-town" players have actually been the most helpful town players in games I have played in. Also what do you find anti town about making people talk about an obviously bad vote?
3. What does a townish post look like? I would ask you too look past what Omni is saying and think about what he is saying from a T/S perspective. Why he make said action as either alignment. Don't even worry yourself with TPR. I think you may find his posts are a little more coherent than you think.
4. Yes it does look weird I didn't get any kind of response but I don't want to drudge up that whole conversation again I stated how I feel on that TPR role.
5. Self preservation says that he would go to the highest train that ended up being aa-dono at the time. I find all the votes on aa's rain strange again I don't see a problem voting with someone you suspect as I have done it myself, you see it as suspicious so if anything it had the opposite affect of what you are saying it was supposed to do. He tried to gain Shinichi's trust but lost yours and possibly others in the process.
6. You wanted him to move his vote off Phraze to pressure someone else but then criticize him for using it as pressure with no reason against aa?? You can't have it both ways, he does what you want and you still see it as scummy, what do you want from sleip?
I think that's it about Sleip now but I didn't see an answer to the question is there anything town you saw him do?
7. Unless my random vote is attached with a question it's just that. There are plenty of ways to gather information which is why I asked about your "anti-town" definition. I gain a lot of insight through other people's interactions sometimes my own interactions cloud my judgement. It's all evidence.
8. Maybe it's wrong of me but I find it scummy when people don't hold themselves to the standards they hold other players too. Demand a read list without putting out their out, not liking fluff while fluffing, expecting reasons for a vote when not giving their own, etc....in the case of fluff it's just that fluff and it's null to me.
9. Shit me and dono didn't read the opening post before voting. I thought about voting Phraze but we have done that before. I don't see a difference between Grapefruit doing it and Sleip doing they should both be catching flack for it, maybe even me and dono for admitting it. I need a better reason than Newbie for letting Grape off the hook and condemning Sleip for the same thing?
10. When I finally role scum I know how to pocket you now. I think that you should be more wary than that. You've rolled scum a few time so are you speaking from experience or do you have such little hopes for me as scum? :P
11. It feels forced because you have said absolutely nothing good about him like everything he does is scummy. Would scum act like scum? Where is he trying to hide the fact he is scum? I'll ask again is there anything townie about him? Are you trying to see if their is a townie perspective to what he has done/said?
12. How is a countertrain more useful? I asked about your stance on the Grape train because I killed a train like that once and it was on scum. Now I want to try to let things happen more organically.
13. What did your conversation with Karote lead you to? Great way to spark conversation but what kind of reads have you gotten from these interactions?

Other than Sleipnirr being scum what do you think of Blond and Albertino? aa and Shinichi?

Jan 21, 2017 11:17 PM

Dec 2012
Hello everyone, and here i am back your most favorite definitely not stalker and not man with ulterior motive who likes to knock your door
i see, Grapefruit21 get the night kill that probably because Grapefruit is suck is suck @Grapefruit21 : Slap you
I'll read to catch up, will post my thought later.
Jan 21, 2017 11:21 PM

Jan 2010
Omnisword said:
Hello everyone, and here i am back your most favorite definitely not stalker and not man with ulterior motive who likes to knock your door
i see, Grapefruit21 get the night kill that probably because Grapefruit is suck is suck @Grapefruit21 : Slap you
Such hostility....I look forward to decrypting your thoughts and seeing how my read on your progresses sir.

Jan 21, 2017 11:27 PM

Jan 2010
wen294
#28 - Fluff, RVS Omnisword for praising Laharl for town points.
#29 - Response to Phraze bringing up jester, lynch phraze instead so we don't lynch the jester.
#34 - Response to me about jester, I think this is one of the best post regarding this topic. It's to the point and not distracting.
#36 - Talk of Denja and grrr with Ruu, questions dono on why somone wouldn't read the confirmed townie post? I think he's implying Grape could be TPR since they don't care about alignment.
#38 - Trying to get an understanding of my explanation of Grapefruit's experience in MAL forum Mafia.
#52 - explains how he would play as jester. Says he was sarcastic about the master plan thing. I definitely see that on this read through. Agrees with aa on how scum will deal with jester.
#68 - Responds to Ruu saying she doesn't trust people who say they would play a certain way as one faction or another. wen's not worried about Ruu's trust. Says he doesn't want to be night killed in response to Ruu's comment about getting lynched before NK'd.
#89 - I guess I would call this fluff with Karote...lol. Clarifies Grape's OMGUS vote for Shinichi, asks chad "what do your chad senses tell you about the state of chad?".
#118 - Frustration over Omni not checking genders, advises Grape about solely looking for scum/scum interactions, points out half of Karote's posts have been dedicated to jester talk.
#136 - Says scum will likely solve jester problem. Tells Phraze it's weird Sleip hasn't moved his vote of her yet since he should have seen early that Phraze was townfirmed (I agree with this to an extent, either by post 1 or me and Grape interaction).
#158 - Pressuring inactive isn't doing much moves vote to aa-dono, says he moving to an active player to get some activity going, seems to want people to get past the RVS, asks dono about Karote then off to cook dinner.

IDK just feel like IIOA to me here. A good number of post but not much of his thoughts on the players who are active. Some coaching, some jester talk, a good amount of fluff, and had he said the sarcasm was to get reactions I'd feel better about the lynch Phraze comment. Still with all that I doubt he is scum .

@wen294 How do you currently feel about aa? did you think she was scum or were you just not able to get back yesterday? How do you feel about the Darkblade lynch and the cases Ruu and I have put out? I don't need reads per se but if you could share who you are and aren't willing to lynch right now I'd appreciate that information.

Jan 21, 2017 11:50 PM

Dec 2016
Omnisword said:

Hey now grapes aren't great (overrated fruit imo) but nothing beats the beautiful citrus taste of a good grapefruit for breakfast. And grapefruit juice is the most delicious juice with apologies to the second best OJ.

Since there is a question of it I'll confirm I was town and not a third party.

I don't have a vote but if I did I'd be sheeping @aa-dono right now. Though I'm a bit biased because those are largely what I was thinking D1.
Jan 22, 2017 1:08 AM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
Why are you trying to get Karote to answer right after Doughkey threated to smite him if he posted again

Because I needed 2 posts so that I wont be flagged as inactive -_-
Jan 22, 2017 1:10 AM

Jan 2015
Karote said:
Sleipnirr said:

Where do you think that I should have put my vote down carrot. My rvs was the confirmed town I did not want to vote anyone else because of RVS and there was a train on aa so I said why not it would put pressure on her at least.

I don't know, you tell me. Not going to tell you how to play the game, I just found it kind of meaningless to pressure aa when she already had a train and your other posts weren't especially related to trying find scum, lol.

Well from my perspective it was a better vote than a RVS
Jan 22, 2017 1:23 AM

Jan 2015
Ruu said:
Sleipnirr said:
sup guys I will pay attention to this game and back read after I am done with other one but for now let me put my RVS

Vote Phraze

- PAGE 3 - I'm guessing you use the quick reply here and did it from page 1 so how come you didn't see that Phraze was confirmed town? You are not paying attention at all because you don't have the need to? ( since you already know who the bad guys are). flag

- PAGE 3 - a couple of fluff posts that look like he is not trying to start a conversation. flag

Sleipnirr said:
But there is this scum might try to act like jester and we might ignore him for that. The fact that this is a closed setup also makes it even harder for us to identify jester from scum. So I thnik we should come up with a plan against jester.

-PAGE 3 he says we should come up with a plan for the jester. I'll point out two things about this post: 1) It would make us talk about it for two pages or more if people had payed attention to it 2) at this point Mafia is the only one that really wants to kill the jester imo. At this point (at least for me) town should focus on finding scum. Wasting time thinking about jesters is anti-town at this stage of the game. flag

Sleipnirr said:

Yeah well I dont really have any lead to vote someone. The first two phages is just literally fluff talk and jester mechanics. I dont know how I am supposed to vote someone with only those.

- This is weird. I don't have any real comments about it but just wanted to point it out. I think a player like him (who has played before) knows that rvs are for pressure and to star conversation. Keeping his vote on Phraze didn't do any of those things. flag

Sleipnirr said:

Might be mafia trying to catch jester so that they wont hit a miss in NK or vice versa might be jester trying to convince town to lynch himself. He might be lying groundwork for that plan by constantly bringing up and look at chad he already seems to agree with this plan

- PAGE 4 - he says they could be Mafia when he talked about jester and coming up with a plan on the previous page. Inconsistency flag

Sleipnirr said:
unvote vote aa-dono Well there was no reasonable person to change my vote into so thats why it was there but I think I see aa as scum

- Shin said he was okay with lynching grape or him and now Sleip is following Shin's vote? Also he didn't even interact with aa-dono (who was kind of defending him at first).

Sleipnirr said:

The reason for this vote is to put somewhere aside from phraze considering it causes scumvibes among other players like chad.

- PAGE 4 again saying that he voted for aa-dono because he trust Chad. The guy thinks you are scum so you try to convince him otherwise by going with his lynch? flag

Sleipnirr said:

- PAGE 6 He almost got aa lynch because he wanted to put pressure on her? without even asking a question when doing so? flag

Sleipnirr said:

- page 6 MAN READ THE RULES!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO GET YOU AND KAROTE MODKILLED?!

1- No I made it from page 3 I clicked the go to last page then voted and started to back read. I like doing that because that lets me interract with people and see if there is anyone online and discussing things.

2- Yeah I did talked about Jester but it is a danger to both town and Mafia. As I said mafia could hide themselves as a Jester and I dont see you or anyone else coming up with a plan against it.

3- But RVS is only the first vote. I believe that if you change your vote meaninglessly after the first one it is much more scummier

4- That was a theory and can you deny its likeliness?

5- Isnt that why I voted her why would you protect someone who did not even voted yet and in a close setup.

6- The fact that he thinks I am scum and the fact that I think he is a good player are two different things

7- Well I didnt see you guys do much either
Jan 22, 2017 1:25 AM

Jan 2015
aa-dono said:
Sleipnirr said:
I think I see aa as scum
How so?

Because you protected an inactive player(me) without even knowing his alignment.
Jan 22, 2017 1:27 AM

Jan 2015
aa-dono said:
I'm caught up and these are the people I think are scum atm.

1. Shinichi. Same reason as Day 1.
Plus these:
- discredit reads for something like not a good reason - the not good reason part is true -since I voted for logic not caring about good reasons. - the discredit is scummy though. He knows it's Day 1 and at the pace we were at, there was hardly any reason.
- he mentioned not liking that no lynch but I don't see much effort from him figuring out who to lynch.
- paint scummy on an RVS vote - and call it pressure. might not be big enough reason, but he wasn't in touch with the pace of the game - I read this as taking things at face value. Hence why he use the whole grape vote Phraze ("as what scum do) as a reason enough to see him scum but doesn't pursue that read much.
- he said I was scummy, but did not vote for me until the last minute. (this may just be me, but he knows my timezone - and should know that I can't reply to it when I sleep) Ok, maybe not relevant. Also did not come back to check on his vote.

2. Blonde
- posted only general thoughts - mostly on the fence
- doesn't address current discussion when he's online

3. Sleipnirr
- (I'm not so sure about this read) He always feel scummy even when he's town. But it's not like he doesn't have opinion of his own. Yet that change of vote in D1 just felt opportunistic.

4. AlbertinoDias
- hnn agreeing with Karote, his change of votes doesn't seem right.

Wow havent heard that in a while "He feels scummy even when he is town." XD Good days.
Jan 22, 2017 1:30 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Its hard to see him as anything other than scum at this point

Really bro -_-

This comment is shallow you are a player who could add his thoughts to this so why just say that. Dont just 1 sentence it doesnt add anything to the game other than you agree with all of this and come on there is no way your thoughts are %100 the same
Jan 22, 2017 1:33 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
Get in line. This first:

yes my dearest

Oh come on! Now you are just sheeping ruu
Jan 22, 2017 1:39 AM

Jan 2010
Vote Count:
Shinichi Kun (1) - aa-dono Grapefruit21 (would vote here if he could)
Karote (1) - AlbertinoDias
Sleipnirr (1) - Ruu
AlbertinoDias (1) - logic340
ZXDarkblade (1) - Phraze

Not Voting: Phraze, wen294, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, Shinichi-kun (Chad), Blonde, Omnisword, Karote
Not able to Vote: ZXDarkblade, Grapefruit21

Jan 22, 2017 1:44 AM

Jan 2015
Ruu said:
@logic340

- sleip make an appearance when the game had already started. In my opinion, when you do that you at least make one post saying "hey guys sorry for the delay" and then another post with actual questions, rvs votes and a fluff comment if you want to. The fact that he didn't bother makes me think he didn't feel the need to. He knew phraze was town but, because he didn't check the op, he didn't realize she was confirmed town.
- why do you think that not caring about changing his vote is not a bad sign? at least it looks anti-town to me :/ on D1 I used my votes to pressure people and make conversation (for example with Blonde). If you know X person is confirmed town why don't you try another route? I find it odd.

- with the contradiction part, you might be right and I may be reading too much into it - maybe is because everything he wrote so far feels scummy to me. That also answers your question: I don't find any of his post townish and that's what worries me. The fact that we didn't talk about a plan doesn't mean that wasn't his intention with that post. Maybe it failed.

sleip: let's make a plan for jester
logic: that sounds like a good idea
sleip: ....
sleip: mafia accusation for talking about jester when he did the same a few posts before.

^
weird imo

- Shinichi said that he was okay with lynching sleip or grape; sleip asked why he was a target all of the sudden and then voted for aa-dono after Shinichi put down his vote. No, he never said he trusted Shin but don't you find it odd that he decided to follow Shinichi without any real explanation? For me it seem like he was trying to tell Shinichi that they were on the same team and that he should trust him. Just wanted to clarify that Shin was suspicious of sleip not the other way around. Also putting pressure with only a vote is not really useful. You ask questions, you talk with your suspect and read their reactions.

- Actually I didn't think much about seconding dono's question. I hadn't thought of that after he explained why he choose me so I asked him to start a conversation. I think that when someone votes for you is so you can exchange ideas and thoughts and use those to read each other's alignments.
- Do what I say but not what I do? - I do fluff comments from time to time but I also don't trust people who do the same. I learned from my previous games as town that when someone makes a fluff post and it gets my attention I should listening to my instincts. I can't really explain it, sorry. I wish I could give you a better reason but I don't have one.

- I think a more experience player would not make grape's mistake. He would read before voting for Phraze

- I don't think you would use your meta on your first scum game. Is a new territory to you would make mistakes and because of the meta I already have on you I would be able to see them

- I seriously don't know why you think my post on sleip is forced. It makes perfect sense in my head :/
- I prefer countertrains at early stages because they are more useful. I didn't get why he would vote for grape. I'll have to reread the thread to see your point

- I asked Karote about jester to see their reaction. Again trying to have an exchange with a player to get reads. Easy way to start a conversation.

I hope I answered everything

1- I did make an appearance after the game started and made a comment saying I was sorry but I voted in the same post. Also what would it change reading first my vote was going to be rvs and I wanted catch up quickly so I just voted to last one who posted something so that maybe we could talk but it ended up being the inno child.

2- Again I did not wanted to change my vote as none of the votes were good and there honestly was not enough materail to base a read on. So I waited to see if someone would say something that would make me vote them. Again after my vote change it became another problem.

3- Yeah it might seem incostitent but is it? I talked about jester to start a discussion but no one wanted to talk about it. Okay I get that but why would there be another person who would be intrested in Jester other than mafia and Jester himself when town is this disintrested. Secondly it was just pointing out a possiblity, just wording my thoughts. Did that become a bad thing now. People used to say I dont talk much and now I am accused because of talking?

4- Yeah I follow chad without question. Like I follow luci soren and Jack without question those guys were the ones who taught me mafia so yeah that happens.

5- Umm my vote was to put pressure and again I did not have any opinion about anyone and the only reason I changed my vote was because people were making a big deal of it.

6-The vote was to start a conversation it backfired

7- I dont really get what you are trying to say with meta so I am gonna pass this one

8- Doesnt any vote makes
Jan 22, 2017 1:46 AM

Jan 2015
Yeah I think I caught up
Jan 22, 2017 2:02 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
Yeah I think I caught up
Any thoughts on Shinchi/dono or Karote/Albert. I need to take a closer look at Ruu and I'd like our thoughts on her. Is she mislead town or scum pushing and agenda from your POV. You don't have to answer right away as I haven't really given my feeling other than what I though about her post on you. I'm here if you have any questions.

Jan 22, 2017 2:10 AM

Jul 2016
Karote said:
logic340 said:
So this confirms that Grapefruit was not the mafia.

Karote/aa-dono/Ruu are my top suspects to start today.

Karote - Being absent for most of the second part of the phase and dropping a vote the way he did.
aa-dono - after rereading things she seems to be busy but I am not seeing how the questions she's asking lead to figuring out alignment.
Ruu - For not explaining what she feels is town about me and her weird reaction to the Grapefruit train.

Vote: Karote what was up with the way you threw that vote in last second? Do you have reasons for voting ZX?

Just making sure lynch went through.

what post??

And pls, at least call me Dias, alot to write but ok
logic340 said:
AlbertinoDias said:
it will be my pleasure to play with you and you are wrong, sorry about that, (just got up... Sorry)
You I do this a lot and never realized how scummy it looks. Make some sort of attempt to acknowledge you have to prove it. Maybe I am being biased because of the way I feel about his other posts but I wont be claiming town like this early anymore moving forward.

AlbertinoDias said:
and i will vote for someone in like 1H i will be reading but will not respond right away sorry about that, something came up (ho gosh -...-)
AlbertinoDias said:
well, this is still my second game of mafia (forum) so while i understand why we have to vote in someone in the first day, people are not writing anything (i was one of them and i'm sorry guys) and i'm not used to see the good/bad plays from town and mafia (i like to analyse people faces...) so for now i'll just play it safe and vote for my first random target #Omnisword, just because his name have sword in it and because for now it put me in a safe spot, i want to win, but i don't want to only be able to post...
vote:Omnisword
Oddly precise and nearly right on time....just feels off. I'll vote in an hour then votes in an hour. I'll vote when I find a suspect would be better rather this feels like trying to appease others. Maybe it's because it's Omni and I don't like this vote at the time. Also the reasoning shows a lack of trying to understand where Omni is coming from. Low-hanging fruit since it's clear that Omni would be a target here.

AlbertinoDias said:

i did not think anyone as mafia till now, but your comment now just hit a switch in my head and change vote: karote and why? because i said i'm not used to this kinda of mind games (since i like to watch the face of people) and you ask me right away who i think the mafia is, not to say you just posted now (could not be your fault, true but for this, you where waiting) and the first thing you say is: going to vote for person "a" because i trust you who i never played with... for me that doesn't make sense, and you seem to concern about my vote when i say i was going to vote for him to have a safe guard, 2-2 votes and it was random.... yes this is my opinion right now
This vote feels more OMGUS than anything and not sure if that is alignment indicative or not but since I wasn't a fan of how Karote came into the game I didn't think much of it. The first part of his reason made sense since he did just say he wasn't used to playing in forum but the self preservation with only 2 votes (RVS and mine had already moved) just pings me. Maybe this is why I am a little suspicious of him saying I was wrong about him being scum in the earlier post.

AlbertinoDias said:
we have 15min, sorry guys, my phone was on silence -...- crap, and i do not think aa is mafia right now so i don't want to kill him/her (did not check yet, sorry) i will change my vote for a tie if we don't come to a conclusion in 5-8min
Giving some reasoning would help others in understanding why they should help you save aa. Why did you want to save aa? I don't see your reasoning for that in any post prior? Here you say you would change things for a tie but as we see below you followed me. I will follow up on this below.

AlbertinoDias said:

as i said omnisword looks fishy to me but karote, was the most suspicious with me, aa sounds town for now, grape i have my doubts, but off the hook now, blond is kinda fishy as well but almost the same as grape, so i think that or we do a tie or we lynch someone who isn't aa,
Still no reasoning as to why aa sounds town. Still pushing Onmi sword who had asked to be replaced. Places suspicion on many players without explaining any of it.

AlbertinoDias said:
change vote: blond guys, i won't kill aa right now, it's better to start again in 2 days, and see if we have more people online, and omnisword is here with us then, we hope, and i'm already used to start with the night fase, is not that bad if we work together, but right now i prefer to not kill anyone (but if you all change to karote that's another thing)
This vote is Albert following through on his tie the vote at EoD post, which even though I had voted "no lynch" was never truly considering for EoD. I don't like that he wanted to no lynch D1 (that screwed us in TGT) and I don't like that he tried to follow through on it.

AlbertinoDias said:

going to trust you for now vote change: ZXDarkblade
Are you trusting me or are you trusting what you assume to be the town consensus? This feels scummy because you had shown no prior suspicion of Darkblade and had already stated wanting to force a tie. Though that in itself looks scummy and you would have had to talk your way out of that today this makes it all look worse.

AlbertinoDias said:

was thinking the same...
This is just agreeing with me it null.

AlbertinoDias said:
guys, as i said in day 1, vote: karote and omnisword are my main suspects, for now, and i'm going to bed now so won't be answering things now, will come back soon ofc, but yea, look the way karote acted and you will see i'm right
This tells me that during the night phase you haven't tried to re-evaluate anything from D1. I think you should abstain from voting until you go back and look some things over. Also the timing just doesn't feel right, already posted about this so I wont go on further yeah not liking what I am seeing here at all.

Thoughts?

1-i just know you and Ruu, i just "gave you" a welcome from my part such as i did with ruu
2-i was doing a school project and guess what?? my friends where going home in 1H, shouldn't i be precise there?? or should i not play when they where gone to "clear" any suspicion?? ....
3- don't know what is omgus, but the time i said that i was the one with more votes, and what i learned in my first game, is that the first day you have the ramdom votes since no one knows anything and it was early in the game.... i don't see nothing suspicious there....
4-as i said before i don't read people very good, but that doesn' mean i can't have my opinion, what you are saying is that if i say, i think he (anyone) is town because i don't fell nothing "bad" coming from him i should get lynched because i gave no prof? i have no prof... is just a feeling and not every one wanted to lyinc him, i was one of them, and risked ... that's all
5- i say many people where suspicious?? nop, just one, karote, omnisword was out true, but i just said that to get something more from karot to back me up even more, and i did not say other people where suspicious.
6-are you saying i did not want to lynch day one?? if so, no, i did not want to lynch aa, say it is stupid, ok it is, but as i said i don't want to lynch aa (that time) so let's do something about it, how? well, we can tie this since someone had 3 votes and aa 4 or if many people agreed and changed their votes, i would go with them to save aa in this round.
7- you can look to 6 as well, and, i don't trust you, you could be mafia but i just wanted to save aa this time around ok?? and since it was going to be dark or blond i went to the 50/50 and followed you,
8- can't explain coincidences, sorry, but i was going to post it, but you where faster, so instead of saying that, i just went to the i was thinking the same, to show i was wondering that too...
9- are you overlooking what they D1->night fase right?? i did reevaluate and still have that opinion, or every day you need to change the vote??
i think this answer all, if you have more question, ask away, i don't have problems to answer, and sorry for not doing what you did, don't know how to use very well the forums yest :/
Jan 22, 2017 2:23 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:
hmm not much to go on now, and a pressure vote on an inactive isn't doing much.

Vote: aa-dono

Just hop on some trains on active people, get some activity out of it and see what to make from it. All the RVS votes on people that don't do shit don't do shit.
True story.

So anyways dono, what's your opinion on Karote so far? Do you think he has an odd fixation on Jester as well like someone else pointed out, and i forgot who? And if yay or nay, what do you think fixating on a jester matters from an alignment perspective?
From my POV scum is more scared of jester than town.

So much for interacting with the first random and active person that's above me.
Now on to cooking dinner.
Leaving this vote for so long almost got aa lynched. This was a pressure vote right? Do you think aa is scum?

A bit of both i guess. I scumread aa enough to leave my vote there, but i honestly didn't think she'd almost get lynched. I was kinda expecting Chad/Sleipnirr to change vote, but my vote was such that i wouldn't have minder it a lot if she did end up getting lynched. (especially considering how much of a mess D1 was). Primary reason i wanted that small train there was for pressure that carried on into EoD. Because of that i was interested in the movements of others, because a large counter train was needed.
Somebody said the inactivity on dono train was suspicious (can't really say i disagree but for 2 of them it was announced)
wen294 said:
Guess a mention for everyone, i won't be around for phase change.

I can't really say it a lot earlier than this, considering this was before i received role PM or the game started.

Ruu said:
Sleipnirr said:

Heck he didn't even have to read the rules, just the posts above him would've been enough. How can you fail so hard at paying attention to the posts above you (multiple actually, talking about night talk being banned).
Sleipnirr's posts just feel so incredibly... sloppy? Like he's just half-assing everything. Not reading the thread properly, just sheeping others for no clear reason. That kinda stuff.
It really doesn't sit well with me. Then again if you think as to why he would be half-assing things, to me it would seem to be because of a lack of interest, and to my experience that's often because they rolled VT. Either that or the player themselves don't show too much interest. In that way i think somebody said he played before here so anybody knows if he's shown signs of lacking interest in a game before this?

logic340 said:
wen294
IDK just feel like IIOA to me here.

@wen294 How do you currently feel about aa? did you think she was scum or were you just not able to get back yesterday? How do you feel about the Darkblade lynch and the cases Ruu and I have put out? I don't need reads per se but if you could share who you are and aren't willing to lynch right now I'd appreciate that information.

Trust me i've been called out for IIOA a lot, in most games i've played. That's just my playstyle combined with tunelling partially based on gut-feelings. Not the best town-play i know but hey, we can't all be pros.

Anyways, first question answered somewhere at the top of my comment.
The darkblade lynch... can't say i liked it tbh. I mean you have voting on inactives that you think are scummy lurkers and you have the voting for inactives that'll be up for replacement anyway. This fell into the latter catagory. To me dark felt extremely inactive, but without an ulterior motive behind being inactive. Not sure if you know what i mean with that but that's just my opinion on the matter. It's difficult to judge the difference between the 2. Either way with the way it proceeded i think it's likely that dark was town and that somebody on it was scum.
Case of ruu i already responded to, but i still feel conflicted if i agree with her conclusion about his alignment. Your case of albinomaria or whatever his name was i can kinda agree with. His voting seems all over the place. Tactical voting on karote, once of your earlier points, seemed weird. If you do that EoD or when there are only like 4 people left total i can kinda see it but early on in D1? That's just weird. As if he wasn't expecting the votes to change, i don't understand the logic behind it. (bad pun unintended)

I can kinda get down to a Shin vote, his more recent posts feel kinda yuck. Then again it's shin so meh, some people you just can't townread properly.
(anyone still remember shad's "plan" in halloween mafia? Yeah that was glorious)
Albinomaria i can get down for a lynch on as well. Dono i still feel like lynching but i feel like that's me tunelling based on not a whole lot more than gut feeling, so probs better to set that aside for now. Sleipnirr like i said is a difficult case. Lynching you at this moment is a bad idea, even if you're scum you're putting some progression in the town. Then again even if you die you can still do that (weird mechanic) so i guess that isn't even really relevant.

Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:
Why are you trying to get Karote to answer right after Doughkey threated to smite him if he posted again

My god you really are not paying any attention to other posts.
Jan 22, 2017 2:27 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:

2- Again I did not wanted to change my vote as none of the votes were good and there honestly was not enough materail to base a read on. So I waited to see if someone would say something that would make me vote them. Again after my vote change it became another problem.

4- Yeah I follow chad without question. Like I follow luci soren and Jack without question those guys were the ones who taught me mafia so yeah that happens.

2: Spoiler, no-vote exists. Also it's RVS vote so it doesn't NEED to be based on anything, it's for pressure. that said putting pressure on a confirmed townie is useless AF.

4:
that's not how this game works. that's not how any of this works.
Jan 22, 2017 2:29 AM

Jul 2016
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
I do think his changes in votes are worrying. Not about the fact that he changes a lot. It's just the circumstances and reasons for it.

It made me regain suspicious on you, actually. You said you town read me, but your conversation with Suzune feels otherwise, and then you wanted to save me. I was going to ask grape about it too but he's confirmed town now so if he sees town in me, I rather not question it. I am wary of Suzune for that vote on ZX. It just doesn't sit well with me.

I said my piece about them is the post previously (sorry a bit tired so I don't want to go back and link the post >< )
I wasn't really suspicious of omni and wen. omni especially since it looks like he's just jumping votes in RVS.
wen on the other hand~
- wanted to pressure active players - didn't really do anything after that
it should be suspicious, I guess.. but I don't get that scum vibe from him..

@AlbertinoDias why did you say I was town?

i never said you where town (i think) i said that i think you are not mafia at that moment is different.
someone also said that if aa is mafia, i was one as well, so let's go to the basics of logic, mafia can cover another mafia (the way you are thinking right now, and not the real one) mafia can cover town to seam like town (another way that no one is looking for, what if aa is town?? do i stop being a suspect?? think a bit more please, i do want to win, you would lynch me and waste a vote, true but, it would help you in other games, hopefully)
and the real one a town is covering someone because he feels like, in other words town cover mafia (if he is mafia) or town cover town as i like to think now
Jan 22, 2017 2:36 AM

Jan 2010
it took me a while to learn the formatting as well so don't sweat it.

1. Fair enough it was a friendly enough hello, there was a little self reflection on my part there as well as a town who usually responds in a similar fashion. (see my negative Ghost Rider comment to Ruu).
2. In this case I am saying things seem calculated here. Just saying you'd be back in an hour would be fine but you said you'd vote in an hour. Then came back and did just that. I like that you kept your word and all but as I said it just feels calculated.
3. OMGUS is Oh My God You Suck meaning retaliatory or at leas that is how I understand it. A lot of people use it as a joke in RVS from what I see but in a more serious sense it's you voted me so I vote you.
4. I want you to have your own opinion and I would like you to share at least some of that opinion with us. Transparency is key it's helpful to others if we can understand what you are thinking which is what you can see me criticizing Blonde about in my read on him. You told us what you thought but didn't explain why you think that way. If you leave it for others to speculate we may get it wrong so walk me through it. Someone once told me "explain it to me like I am a 5 year old child" so please do I wont take offense.
5. Look I know me and Phraze at the start of D1 that makes you all suspicious and worthy of a vote, I expressed why I didn't like the Onmi lynch and I still want you to try and see if there is a town mindset there. I do respect the risk on Darkblade but giving reasons then just makes it easier to read youddd and possibly believe you.
6. I'm not saying you didn't want to lynch you said it. I quoted the post you said it in. Look at my "no lynch" post read it carefully and see if I ever really suggested a "no lynch" for this phase? You were willing to take that as an option which many said they would find scummy when I posted it but have said nothing to you when you tried to actually aachieve it...this actually looks worse on them than you (looking at you Chad >_>)
7. I wanted to save aa too and while I don't trust you we worked together to achieve that. Now I have to question what your motive for saving aa was. You should be questioning mine (Though I have shared my reasons on the matter).
8. Fair enough I may have been too harsh here.
9. What about the night phase D1 I see him questioning your vote jumping is that your issue or is there something else? What did you re-evaluate? I am not in your head I need you to spell it out for me walk me through what you did?

This has been very fruitful and I hope to get more of your thoughts on these matters. I'm still not sold on you but feeling better about you than Blonde at the moment so take solace in that. I know this only your second game so I'll do what I can to help you out but my assistance should not be seen as alignment indicative when giving advice.
Vote Blonde

Jan 22, 2017 2:37 AM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
Yeah I think I caught up
Any thoughts on Shinchi/dono or Karote/Albert. I need to take a closer look at Ruu and I'd like our thoughts on her. Is she mislead town or scum pushing and agenda from your POV. You don't have to answer right away as I haven't really given my feeling other than what I though about her post on you. I'm here if you have any questions.

Shinichi is definitly a good player and will catch scum if he did not rolled scum. From his posts I cant see that he is esither town or not. In one post he is calling me out scum in the other he votes dono. He is a bit too agresive for the first day I guess. Still his question was mostly on point from my perspective thats why it puts him on a null for me. I dont really remember dono's play style but She is leaning slightly scum for me as she procted an inactive player which equals to almost useless and might be something that was done for town cred. Dont know about carrot or albert meaning I cant add anything that was not said before in this thread
Jan 22, 2017 2:39 AM

Jan 2015
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Leaving this vote for so long almost got aa lynched. This was a pressure vote right? Do you think aa is scum?

A bit of both i guess. I scumread aa enough to leave my vote there, but i honestly didn't think she'd almost get lynched. I was kinda expecting Chad/Sleipnirr to change vote, but my vote was such that i wouldn't have minder it a lot if she did end up getting lynched. (especially considering how much of a mess D1 was). Primary reason i wanted that small train there was for pressure that carried on into EoD. Because of that i was interested in the movements of others, because a large counter train was needed.
Somebody said the inactivity on dono train was suspicious (can't really say i disagree but for 2 of them it was announced)
wen294 said:
Guess a mention for everyone, i won't be around for phase change.

I can't really say it a lot earlier than this, considering this was before i received role PM or the game started.

Ruu said:

Heck he didn't even have to read the rules, just the posts above him would've been enough. How can you fail so hard at paying attention to the posts above you (multiple actually, talking about night talk being banned).
Sleipnirr's posts just feel so incredibly... sloppy? Like he's just half-assing everything. Not reading the thread properly, just sheeping others for no clear reason. That kinda stuff.
It really doesn't sit well with me. Then again if you think as to why he would be half-assing things, to me it would seem to be because of a lack of interest, and to my experience that's often because they rolled VT. Either that or the player themselves don't show too much interest. In that way i think somebody said he played before here so anybody knows if he's shown signs of lacking interest in a game before this?

logic340 said:
wen294
IDK just feel like IIOA to me here.

Trust me i've been called out for IIOA a lot, in most games i've played. That's just my playstyle combined with tunelling partially based on gut-feelings. Not the best town-play i know but hey, we can't all be pros.

Anyways, first question answered somewhere at the top of my comment.
The darkblade lynch... can't say i liked it tbh. I mean you have voting on inactives that you think are scummy lurkers and you have the voting for inactives that'll be up for replacement anyway. This fell into the latter catagory. To me dark felt extremely inactive, but without an ulterior motive behind being inactive. Not sure if you know what i mean with that but that's just my opinion on the matter. It's difficult to judge the difference between the 2. Either way with the way it proceeded i think it's likely that dark was town and that somebody on it was scum.
Case of ruu i already responded to, but i still feel conflicted if i agree with her conclusion about his alignment. Your case of albinomaria or whatever his name was i can kinda agree with. His voting seems all over the place. Tactical voting on karote, once of your earlier points, seemed weird. If you do that EoD or when there are only like 4 people left total i can kinda see it but early on in D1? That's just weird. As if he wasn't expecting the votes to change, i don't understand the logic behind it. (bad pun unintended)

I can kinda get down to a Shin vote, his more recent posts feel kinda yuck. Then again it's shin so meh, some people you just can't townread properly.
(anyone still remember shad's "plan" in halloween mafia? Yeah that was glorious)
Albinomaria i can get down for a lynch on as well. Dono i still feel like lynching but i feel like that's me tunelling based on not a whole lot more than gut feeling, so probs better to set that aside for now. Sleipnirr like i said is a difficult case. Lynching you at this moment is a bad idea, even if you're scum you're putting some progression in the town. Then again even if you die you can still do that (weird mechanic) so i guess that isn't even really relevant.

Sleipnirr said:

My god you really are not paying any attention to other posts.

True I was half-assing this game as I was playing another one and this was a game in which you can talk even if you are dead so I thought I did not really needed to rush this one as much as the other one but since I am dead on that one this game has all my attention.
Jan 22, 2017 2:41 AM

Jan 2015
wen294 said:
Sleipnirr said:

2: Spoiler, no-vote exists. Also it's RVS vote so it doesn't NEED to be based on anything, it's for pressure. that said putting pressure on a confirmed townie is useless AF.

4:
that's not how this game works. that's not how any of this works.

firstly again I was gonna change my vote but waited for something pick my attention what is wrong with that?

Secondly yeah I know it is but if I dont have any opinon I trust their but I usually do have my opinons just not in that particular time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.