Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v7: Disgaea: A Darker Darkness | Mafia and Sleipnirr win

Pages (23) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 19, 2017 6:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4533
Oh, and while I am hosting 2 games my vote counts are going to be inconsistent, if you want the game to be easy on yourselves- when you place a vote quote the last list and add your vote where its needed. Or not, I don't really care, it will just be easier for ya'll~
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 9
Ruu said:
okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?

TBH I'm just bandwagoning. I realize that's shitty, but I haven't played in a while so I chose someone who other people are already voting for. If I see somebody doing something scummy, I'll change my vote to them. For now, however, my vote goes to Grape.
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
@wen294
As for my vote:
vote: Phraze because reasons
I cry about the fact that i can't do this.
Okey guys i have a masterplan, Phraze is confirmed to be Laharl so if we lynch her we know for sure that we're not lynching the jester.
typical Wen. another anti-Phraze player.... XD

@logic340
@Phraze I wont buddy up to you but it's almost like having my mason lodge without the chat. I know that I can trust what you say is coming from town and I can use what I know about our roles to PoE later on.
same for every copped townie in mafia history, or in this case u from Higurashi. let's hope I don't get convinced to lynch town and suffer their grilling

@Shinichi-Kun
i can see it both ways

But anyways it seems your serious about your role so i cant wait to see what you come up with.
both ways yes. good eye~
more like I gotta be serious. rolling scum twice has brainwashed most of my scumhunting tricks... that's how scum-aligned I am ~.~ in fact, as the only confirmed town, I might wanna buddy up with scummies lol and betray them in the end?? ok maybe I am enjoying this role alot lmao

@Omnisword
@Phraze definitely a town unless the GM add a twist Laharl troll everyone which i doubt will happen
yep we're not in a bastard zone.

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Jan 19, 2017 7:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
shady guy is shady

Vote: Blonde

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Jan 19, 2017 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
aa-dono said:
Omnisword said:
Jump in to Disgaea thread
hello everyone i see two familiar user above me.
sasuga of Laharl he even bribed the GM to revealed himself that is overlord Laharl for you
my starter post i will Vote : Suzune-chan
Aiyaaa seems like there's someone else who's seeking Suzune's attention.
Hello btw o/
Aww, you two flatter me, however will I be able to choose between two people.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Jan 19, 2017 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Ruu said:

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p
Haha, and here I thought it was for play. So serious Ruu, reasons for that?

Phraze said:

sooooo who wants to buddy up with me~?
noww errr we gotta find the jester and watch out for him..

Distrust any who buddy early they are itching for positive attention.

aa-dono said:

Also, what's wrong with that Omni vote? If he's a jester from acting scummy, then he deserves all the pressure. But how would you know that it's not scum being scummy?

E-eh. Because you're scum and he's not your team? Good.
Historically speaking, Jesters have the advantage because they can lurk and look suspicious without need to be super active. This allows them to get lynched for looking suspicious because of speed lynches. So I guess, in the long game it is something to think about. Mid day, like this, pressure on, because I want more interaction between people in order to make some decisions.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Jan 19, 2017 7:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
Soooo.... @Shinichi-kun did you get scum again?

Why did you skip wen?


i wish i did lol i wanted either scum or 3rd party but for once the rng gods blessed me with town >3>
I feel like I always hit on your word choice, but, this reads scummy to me because of the needed wordiness to describe your point.
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gonna start off by saying if anyone claims jester lynch them cause the rule is more harmful to town alive than dead. One less thing for mafia to hide behind.

Vote:Blonde Ivev missed being able to type that name


What if jester claims jester?
I would just ignore it. Same as people saying they are town. Early game it is much less important, late game it would be better for them to act scummy.
Karote said:
Ruu said:
@Karote if the jester claims should we help him and lynch him? or let Mafia kill him? Personally I wouldn't help them achieve their wincon xD First place or nothing! :P


I don't think they are just gonna reveal either way, what if we betray them? etc.

They are gonna hinder us a lot in the game but that can't be helped. I wouldn't want them give easy win too (Yeah, I'm not nice)
Why are you so focused on it. We just need to be wary of potential tricks. I feel like there is no reason to put so much effort into it. Unless of course, you are the jester and you are attempting to predict what the town will do? Stacking the deck?

Vote: Karote
Let's see what happens if I do this.
ZXDarkblade said:
I think I'll Vote Grapefruit. Sorry about not being around. I didn't realize that we had enough people and the game had started until literally 10 minutes ago.
At this point, what's the point. They have not been back in a long time, by not talking to people or interacting with those around the game will stall a little.

I stand corrected, they did come back father down the page. This is why you don't take notes and read at the same time, but I have confused the quote tags and do not want to start removing them now.
Grapefruit21 said:


@Ruu I'm watching, I just don't have much to contribute as not much is happening and only a very small subset of posts matters. I haven't seen any interactions that jump out to me and say these two are in a scum chat together. And that is all I'm looking for right now.
Why are you playing with your cards so close to your chest. By not sharing ideas and making comments, I am unable to judge you and I find it very difficult to draw posting motivation. This response to ruu is busy, but not helpful. It is basically saying you are here but nothing else.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Jan 19, 2017 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
ZXDarkblade said:
Ruu said:
okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?

TBH I'm just bandwagoning. I realize that's shitty, but I haven't played in a while so I chose someone who other people are already voting for. If I see somebody doing something scummy, I'll change my vote to them. For now, however, my vote goes to Grape.
So you intend to only bus other people? So what would it take to find something scummy? Do you agree with their reasoning? Or at you doing it out of pure interest in voting for someone? This post reads all kinds of horrible to me.

Depending on Karote's reaction, I might switch votes to you.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Jan 19, 2017 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Ruu said:
logic always sounds so townish xDDD I'm thinking he rolled town again -_- stop being the good guy! xDD
Can you point out where he sounds town and why?
 
Jan 19, 2017 8:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
logic always sounds so townish xDDD I'm thinking he rolled town again -_- stop being the good guy! xDD


Always be wary of good players.
How do you feel about logic right now?
 
Jan 19, 2017 8:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Phraze said:
shady guy is shady

Vote: Blonde
Why is he shady?
 
Jan 19, 2017 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:


i wish i did lol i wanted either scum or 3rd party but for once the rng gods blessed me with town >3>
I feel like I always hit on your word choice, but, this reads scummy to me because of the needed wordiness to describe your point.
Can you elaborate on this?
I have a gut scumlean on Shin-chan as well, but that's due to his stalling and how I can't see his detective-flair in the game.
 
Jan 19, 2017 8:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
I feel like I always hit on your word choice, but, this reads scummy to me because of the needed wordiness to describe your point.
Can you elaborate on this?
I have a gut scumlean on Shin-chan as well, but that's due to his stalling and how I can't see his detective-flair in the game.
I mean, just the wordiness to get to the answer. The are you scum question. The answer is simple yes or no. But the fact that he waxes poetically about how he wanted these things but did not get them, draws my attention to the comment. Like you tried to hard to be casual

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Jan 19, 2017 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
Suzune-chan said:
Phraze said:

sooooo who wants to buddy up with me~?
noww errr we gotta find the jester and watch out for him..

Distrust any who buddy early they are itching for positive attention.
I might trust the first one to buddy up and distrust the others. buddying up is alot like lynch trains, I can clear alignments easier than going on a wild goose chase.

aa-dono said:
Phraze said:
shady guy is shady

Vote: Blonde
Why is he shady?
giving out commentaries and nothing alignment indicative yet. under radar. pressure vote

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Jan 19, 2017 9:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 10444
@Suzune-chan, I'm not focused on jester.
I only made 2 posts about it, one questioning Shinichi logic which was only one line and 2nd was me answering Ruu question.

Should I have ignored Ruu question because apparently I'm too "focused" on it?
 
Jan 19, 2017 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
@Karote
hello~ since ur here, which candidates should we start a train/countertrain on? and dw about me, I'm town.

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Jan 20, 2017 1:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
@Suzune-Chan it's not so much that my cards are being held close to the chest as I have a hand full of nothing. I'm trying to get a feel for game but I'm drawing blanks. Here's all I've got for now:

I don't like the way Darkblade handled their vote and being called out on it.

As others have pointed out Blonde's vote post appears helpful and is something that is worth keep track of but it was posted at a point when it would provide no helpful information. Seems like an attempt to get townread more than anything else.

aa-dono is a town read for me and logic is a town lean.

No banter has pinged me as awkward and forced interaction coming from two scum buddies.
 
Jan 20, 2017 2:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11862
Omnisword said:

@wen294: She not hate Laharl right? on another note i think she is a mature girl, i want to take peek at her real life photo.

Why is it so difficult for people to click on a profile to see the gender...

Grapefruit21 said:
No banter has pinged me as awkward and forced interaction coming from two scum buddies.

interaction between two scum buddies doesn't have to feel akward or forced.
I still remember one of my scum games where me and my scum buddy couldn't agree on anything in the actual day chat so we kept having arguments with each other which seemed genuine to the other players. Not sure if that was with Togs or Jack tho but it certainly happened. If you're only looking for akward/forced interactions between people the chance that you're going to find your scummies isn't very high.

Karote said:
@Suzune-chan, I'm not focused on jester.
I only made 2 posts about it, one questioning Shinichi logic which was only one line and 2nd was me answering Ruu question.

Should I have ignored Ruu question because apparently I'm too "focused" on it?

Well 2 posts out of your 6, and 1 of your posts was a meme and the other wasn't much but a vote. Making it basically what, half of your posts? That's quite a lot you know.
 
Jan 20, 2017 4:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
sup guys I will pay attention to this game and back read after I am done with other one but for now let me put my RVS

Vote Phraze
 
Jan 20, 2017 4:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
@wen294 I know it isn't a fast tell, but it's something snd in a game without flips I don't have much else to look at because scum can hide so much more easily here.
 
Jan 20, 2017 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
People I have played with:
@Phraze - Not much to say since I know your alignment, I am glad I don't have to try and figure you out. Your scum streak is over lets catch scum and bring home a win.
@Wen294 - You guys played an amazing scum game I am not going to hold that against you but I'm neutral on you anyway for the moment.
@Ruu - I have never been able to figure Ruu out I think I will try hard to figure her out
@Sleipnirr - Subbed in and currently playing together in another game, neutral
@Suzune-chan - We have been a few games but I don't think either of us lasted long enough for us to have a good understanding of one another (at least I don't feel I do). Hi Suzune why do you think that Shinich thinks you are an easy target? Neutral read for now.
@Shinichi-kun (Chad) - Has rolled scum in the two games I have played with him. Not going to hold that against you though. Neutral but your meta seems to fit your scum profile
@Grapefruit21 - Was my mason brother and I feel I understand his way of thinking as town pretty good. I believe he will have trouble fooling me. I am looking for transparent well thought out posts, so far with the limited amount of activity I wills at neutral
@Karote - Not really liking how Karote entered this game though he is still sticking to trains like he did in a previous game as town. I read him scum the whole time gong to have to take some time with this read. Neutral
@AlbertinoDias - Neutral this player is going to be hard to read as they say they are having trouble reading us. Is it a ploy or not??? Honestly feel kind of townie on him right now
@aa-dono - early suspicions of me are understandable since we haven't played much together. Suspicion feels genuine townlean

People I haven't played with
@Blonde - haven't seem much from you to formulate a read. Good vibes early but I see a lot of scum using town tool to look town. Neutral for now
@ZXDarkBlade - 2 post so far not much to go on there. Knowing they are behind I would hope they would have put more content out or asked some questions before leaving again. Not alignment indicative but doesn't feel town motivated. Nuetral by default
@Omnisword - Very interesting playstyle not going to town read him at all.right now. Repped out will see what a replacement brings Neutral-possible tpr
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
Sleipnirr said:
sup guys I will pay attention to this game and back read after I am done with other one but for now let me put my RVS

Vote Phraze
backread knowing I'm town in this game :P Grapefruit did the same thing lol

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Jan 20, 2017 5:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
logic340 said:
@Phraze - Not much to say since I know your alignment, I am glad I don't have to try and figure you out. Your scum streak is over lets catch scum and bring home a win.
lol... but figuring me out is what makes the game~ at least things are staying challenging for me to figure out no reveals. lack of a challenge is such a sad thing

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Jan 20, 2017 5:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
logic340 said:
@Karote - Not really liking how Karote entered this game though he is still sticking to trains like he did in a previous game as town. I read him scum the whole time gong to have to take some time with this read. Neutral
I don't quite get this.
"I read him scum the whole time" "neutral"
Elaborate?
 
Jan 20, 2017 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@Karote - Not really liking how Karote entered this game though he is still sticking to trains like he did in a previous game as town. I read him scum the whole time gong to have to take some time with this read. Neutral
I don't quite get this.
"I read him scum the whole time" "neutral"
Elaborate?
"read" is past tense, in TGT Karote was on my scum reads for the majority of the game (Though he was town). I am not liking how he entered this game but I don't want me not liking his style of play make me biased. I am neutral for that reason.

edit: This is me admitting I don't know how to read this player.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
done with the first game now will be starting backreading this one. I think I will be more comportable with this game as I have played with almost everyone in here.
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
Suzune-chan said:
Yay, game start.

Vote:Sleip

Did we play together recently or long ago? Could you remind me.


Yay suzune. Since you might not know I am kasai and I dont think I have played any mafia game since agust
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
aa-dono said:
Vote: Suzune-chan because because *blush*
ummm what happened to chad?
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
aa-dono said:
Ruu said:


Good question! Why did you? >_>
Still I'll let you use the newbie card for this one but I hope it doesn't became a habit >_>
I will keep and eye on your interactions >_>


^ I don't trust fluff posts sorry. You are on my watchlist.

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

People as in me and Omni? I voted her because I like her. Not sure if she always rolls scum :/
You don't wanna join us? Why? You don't like her? D:

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)


Wait when did chad become mainstream. I thought me and blonde were the mainstreams of this club
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
Omnisword said:
And I am so salty here
why aa-dono didn't responded to my genuine offer to come with me to that abandoned house
"sulk in corner"
vote aa-dono


Cuz of your avatar maybe creepy stalker-san
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
So if we are worried about lynching the jester I will ask everyone who is voting Omni why they have their votes their? I don't know much about third party roles but out of everyone Omni's behavior would be most indicative of this role from my PoV. Basically Jester wants to get lynched to achieve wincon so they will be doing some lynch worthy stuff. I do feel this will give scum a little more latitude in what they are able to do as many players can fake 3rd party but hopefully if scum do that it will make Metallia side with the town.

Few roles are as likely to slip as the jester.
So long as we don't try to rush a decision it's fine to pressurize whoever.

+1
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@Phraze I wont buddy up to you
This feels so scummy.
Why do you feel the need to declare not-gonna-buddy-up?

Vote Change: logic340

Also, what's wrong with that Omni vote? If he's a jester from acting scummy, then he deserves all the pressure. But how would you know that it's not scum being scummy?

E-eh. Because you're scum and he's not your team? Good.


That kinda would be too obvious. Might be trying to start talking though.
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
it may have been rhetorical though admittedly I didn't put much thought into it before responding to it.

Based on what the Jesters wincon is I think that if I drew that roll I would be making myself visibly scummy. I would probably do things to attract attention of any kind to myself so that in the end I could attract the needed votes to hit my wincon. I only have town experience to go on so maybe I am thinking about this incorrectly.

If i rolled the jester i would just keep a low profile, dropping hints left and right and trying to make my thoughts inconsistent. By openly standing there with your arms wide shouting "COME AT ME BRAH, I'M TOTES SCUMMY SO LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF ME" when you know that there is a jester in the game and someone is displaying such obvious jester traits they often get nightkilled by scum N1. When they stay alive for a while they're usually scum pretending to be a jester.
Keep in mind the mafia can get rekt by the jester just as hard as the town can, therefore it's best to play it safe and nightkill to get it rid of a possible lose factor.

Ruu said:


aahah it means he read mafia wiki at least xDD Like Kit did before her first game (if I'm not mistaken)

Also I get the feeling, from his posts, that wen is jester. For example after talking about "his masterplan" he got a reaction from logic who probably now see him as an anti-town player (like we all see grrr in every game xDD) so he would be in favor of lynching wen. If he can get enough reactions like that he will get lynch ---> if jester wincon.

that thing about my "master plan" was me being extremely sarcastic though. I never expected somebody to take it seriously.

Also like dono said, if someone is scummy and the scum know that it isn't scum they will suspect it's a jester, and try to avoid that as a lynch and then night kill. It'll give us info.
But there is this scum might try to act like jester and we might ignore him for that. The fact that this is a closed setup also makes it even harder for us to identify jester from scum. So I thnik we should come up with a plan against jester.
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
I want to vote @Shinichi-kun but you will get the FoS so in my crossbell voice "we aren't going to do this song and dance again. If you are town get out here and show it"

@Shinichi-kun What are your thoughts on people not reading the thread before voting for Phraze? Do you have any scum reads? How do you read me and can you elaborate I don't want the weak town read you gave me the last two times we played.

@ Everyone we have less than 12 hours before phase change and we have 3 pages of information.

Vote: No Lynch This seems like the most reasonable vote at this point given the level of activity.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 6:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Sleipnirr said:
wen294 said:

If i rolled the jester i would just keep a low profile, dropping hints left and right and trying to make my thoughts inconsistent. By openly standing there with your arms wide shouting "COME AT ME BRAH, I'M TOTES SCUMMY SO LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF ME" when you know that there is a jester in the game and someone is displaying such obvious jester traits they often get nightkilled by scum N1. When they stay alive for a while they're usually scum pretending to be a jester.
Keep in mind the mafia can get rekt by the jester just as hard as the town can, therefore it's best to play it safe and nightkill to get it rid of a possible lose factor.


that thing about my "master plan" was me being extremely sarcastic though. I never expected somebody to take it seriously.

Also like dono said, if someone is scummy and the scum know that it isn't scum they will suspect it's a jester, and try to avoid that as a lynch and then night kill. It'll give us info.
But there is this scum might try to act like jester and we might ignore him for that. The fact that this is a closed setup also makes it even harder for us to identify jester from scum. So I thnik we should come up with a plan against jester.
I like the sounds of coming up with a plan. Not sure what it would be how to implement or execute it but I am willing to learn.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 6:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11862
I still feel like the scum team will solve the jester problem for us to be honest.

Phraze said:
Sleipnirr said:
sup guys I will pay attention to this game and back read after I am done with other one but for now let me put my RVS

Vote Phraze
backread knowing I'm town in this game :P Grapefruit did the same thing lol

I find it weird how this vote isn't changed yet. 1 hour ago. He already shows that he's backreading, yet he didn't think "oh wait phraze was the person i voted on but he's confirmed town" after reading the very first comment on his backread, not bothering to change it.
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
wen294 said:
I still feel like the scum team will solve the jester problem for us to be honest.

Phraze said:
backread knowing I'm town in this game :P Grapefruit did the same thing lol

I find it weird how this vote isn't changed yet. 1 hour ago. He already shows that he's backreading, yet he didn't think "oh wait phraze was the person i voted on but he's confirmed town" after reading the very first comment on his backread, not bothering to change it.


Yeah well I dont really have any lead to vote someone. The first two phages is just literally fluff talk and jester mechanics. I dont know how I am supposed to vote someone with only those.
 
Jan 20, 2017 6:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Sleipnirr said:
aa-dono said:
Vote: Suzune-chan because because *blush*
ummm what happened to chad?
On the side lol

Sleipnirr said:
aa-dono said:

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

People as in me and Omni? I voted her because I like her. Not sure if she always rolls scum :/
You don't wanna join us? Why? You don't like her? D:

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)


Wait when did chad become mainstream. I thought me and blonde were the mainstreams of this club
I dunno. When I joined the club. It was "Penta's always scum." "Penta's the next kaito" and then he returned from his hiatus so I've been told only "kaito's always scum". Mainstream enough for me.
 
Jan 20, 2017 7:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Sleipnirr said:
wen294 said:
I still feel like the scum team will solve the jester problem for us to be honest.


I find it weird how this vote isn't changed yet. 1 hour ago. He already shows that he's backreading, yet he didn't think "oh wait phraze was the person i voted on but he's confirmed town" after reading the very first comment on his backread, not bothering to change it.


Yeah well I dont really have any lead to vote someone. The first two phages is just literally fluff talk and jester mechanics. I dont know how I am supposed to vote someone with only those.
I agree with you here I have never been heading into a phase change with this few posts and pages. Usually around page 10 for D1 and we are barely at 3. This is why I have nolynch for my vote.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 7:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
@ZXDarkBlade, @Karote, @Blonde

Do you guys have anything you can add to the thread? What are your views on me? Town or scum?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 7:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
ZXDarkblade said:
Ruu said:
okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?

TBH I'm just bandwagoning. I realize that's shitty, but I haven't played in a while so I chose someone who other people are already voting for. If I see somebody doing something scummy, I'll change my vote to them. For now, however, my vote goes to Grape.
I know not much has happened but have you seen anything you would consider scummy? What about scum faking town?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Phraze said:
@wen294
As for my vote:
vote: Phraze because reasons
I cry about the fact that i can't do this.
Okey guys i have a masterplan, Phraze is confirmed to be Laharl so if we lynch her we know for sure that we're not lynching the jester.
typical Wen. another anti-Phraze player.... XD

@logic340
@Phraze I wont buddy up to you but it's almost like having my mason lodge without the chat. I know that I can trust what you say is coming from town and I can use what I know about our roles to PoE later on.
same for every copped townie in mafia history, or in this case u from Higurashi. let's hope I don't get convinced to lynch town and suffer their grilling

@Shinichi-Kun
i can see it both ways

But anyways it seems your serious about your role so i cant wait to see what you come up with.
both ways yes. good eye~
more like I gotta be serious. rolling scum twice has brainwashed most of my scumhunting tricks... that's how scum-aligned I am ~.~ in fact, as the only confirmed town, I might wanna buddy up with scummies lol and betray them in the end?? ok maybe I am enjoying this role alot lmao

@Omnisword
@Phraze definitely a town unless the GM add a twist Laharl troll everyone which i doubt will happen
yep we're not in a bastard zone.
Yeah it should be pretty similar to me in Hirugashi throw your weight around a little bit.

Sleipnirr said:
aa-dono said:

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

People as in me and Omni? I voted her because I like her. Not sure if she always rolls scum :/
You don't wanna join us? Why? You don't like her? D:

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)


Wait when did chad become mainstream. I thought me and blonde were the mainstreams of this club
Chad has been the mainstream choice since I entered mafia around haloween time. My second game Cross bussed him that shit felt like town with a vendetta from a previous game....I have two games with Shinichi he has been scum in both. Last game I though he might be town because he was a lot more proactive than in CCL but now he seems to be right back to what Cross bussed him for which is why I made the in my Crossbell voice post.

We need some participation people. I feel like there is really nothing to go off of.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 20, 2017 8:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
@logic340 I like your enthusiasm but there's only me and you online right now :/

Your no lynch suggestion makes sense. But I don't like no lynches and I don't know if not talking much today changes anything tomorrow :/
In a no-flip setting, there's no point in waiting for something new evidence to come out imo so you can only go with what others are saying and if they're not saying much, I rather lynch everyone ha.

Oh well.

@Shinichi-Kun Hey o/
Thought I should poke mainstream always scum some more~
Any reads yet? Vote Change: Shinichi-Kun
 
Jan 20, 2017 8:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
@logic340 what do you think of Suzune's points?

And hey @Karote . I haven't been in a game with you for some time now. I think. What's your thoughts on Ruu?
 
Jan 20, 2017 8:17 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gonna start off by saying if anyone claims jester lynch them cause the rule is more harmful to town alive than dead. One less thing for mafia to hide behind.

Vote:Blonde Ivev missed being able to type that name


What if jester claims jester?


get out lol


 
Jan 20, 2017 8:18 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:


because shes apopular choice thats why
Really? o.O
Seems to me like you were the popular choice. Though not in this game :/

Shinichi-Kun said:


As for dono's vote it doesnt make much sense beause you can expect logic to just follow phraze and trust her without seeing what she is capable of first.
I see. Though that's not my only reason, it's nice to know that you're looking at my vote through Blonde's summary. #noted
Looking forward to see your much sense vote.


I'll let you know once i get out of rvs phase and if u understand then why did u make that your main reason for voting him.


 
Jan 20, 2017 8:19 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Ruu said:
stealing Blonde's vote count - now updated :P

Vote Count:
Blonde (1) - Chad
aa-dono (1) - Omnisword
AlbertinoDias (1) - Ruu,
Grapefruit (2) - Logic340, Karote
ZXdarkblade (1) - Blonde
Logic340 (1) - aa dono
Sleip (1) - Suzu
Ruu (1) - Grapefruit
Omnisword (1) - Wen
Karote (1) - AlbertinoDias




For now @grapefruit is getting lynch, hopefully this will make them show up and participate xD

@Karote if the jester claims should we help him and lynch him? or let Mafia kill him? Personally I wouldn't help them achieve their wincon xD First place or nothing! :P


Lynch them its more harmful to keep them alive


 
Jan 20, 2017 8:20 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
wen294 said:
Karote said:
I want to know more about you.



Shinichi-Kun said:


As for dono's vote it doesnt make much sense beause you can expect logic to just follow phraze and trust her without seeing what she is capable of first. Logic is really good player he doesnt need leadership, i'm the sae way i won't follow her unless its good for the town. That doesnt make either of us scummy.

Grapefruits vote was weird because he sated it was omgus but he wasnt even voted i think hes just a lost townie.

Also the votes to prod someone seem pretty towny so far.
Pretty sure that OMGUS that grape was talking about was from a previous game. Which in turn isn't really usefull to bring into your new game but okey.

Also chad, what do your chad senses tell you about the current state of chad?


Oh i thought this was his first game here

still tho an omgus based on a previous game is sketchy

and uhm rephrase the question then i can properly answer it lmao


 
Jan 20, 2017 8:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
Really? o.O
Seems to me like you were the popular choice. Though not in this game :/

I see. Though that's not my only reason, it's nice to know that you're looking at my vote through Blonde's summary. #noted
Looking forward to see your much sense vote.


I'll let you know once i get out of rvs phase and if u understand then why did u make that your main reason for voting him.
I would use any reason really. As long as someone feels scummy, I'll use that reason. There was no reason to hold myself back on Day 1 - when there's no clue, you find one :P

Heeeeehhh. It was a vote to get the game moving - not that I wasn't suspicious of him~ but wasn't my main reason. More like my initial reason for being suspicious of him. Though at the time you quoted Blonde, I already have more than 1 reason for my suspicion. Not major, but you spinning my initial reason for a main reason?
Trying to twist my word, Shin-chan?
 
Jan 20, 2017 8:27 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Ruu said:
ZXDarkblade said:
I think I'll Vote Grapefruit. Sorry about not being around. I didn't realize that we had enough people and the game had started until literally 10 minutes ago.


okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?


whats so scummy about that tho, he made a mistake/slip and an early train can help us get more reads.


 
Top
Pages (23) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »