Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v7: Disgaea: A Darker Darkness | Mafia and Sleipnirr win

Pages (23) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Jan 17, 2017 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4533



Welcome to the world of Disgaea: A Darker Darkness presented by your hosts Doughkey and Cody. The creators of the unique games Fate/stay Night Mafia, Fire Emblem Mafia, Hyrule Hysteria, UAS and UAS2 are here to bring you another gimmicky spin-off of the traditional forum mafia formula. The premise of this game spawned from the idea of a game that kept all players involved from start to finish, regardless of silly concepts like 'death'. With so many new elements thrown into this game it will truly test the ability of the participants. I would like to thank @Cody, @Jackrito and @SoulEaterQueen for their help in balancing and managing this game, this would be impossible without their continued support~

Rules


Roles


Player List
1. Phraze - Laharl
2. Wen294
3. Ruu
4. ZXDarkBlade
5. Logic340
6. Sleipnirr - Metallia Won D2
7. Suzune-chan
8. Shinichi-Chad
9. Grapefruit21
10. AlbertinoDias
11. aa-dono
12. Blonde
13. Omnisword Togs Rinto-kun
14. Karote
Wait-list
1. Togs
2. leunammi
3. Rinto-kun
Modified by Soren, Apr 25, 2017 10:43 AM
 
#2
Jan 18, 2017 12:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4533
All roles have been sent. If you have not received your role please send me a PM. Game will begin in 3 hours~

1. @Phraze
2. @Wen294
3. @Ruu
4. @ZXDarkBlade
5. @Logic340
6. @Sleipnirr
7. @Suzune-chan
8. @Shinichi-kun (Chad)
9. @Grapefruit21
10. @AlbertinoDias
11. @aa-dono
12. @Blonde
13. @Omnisword
14. @Karote
 
#3
Jan 18, 2017 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4533
Day 1 starts now!

Phraze has been revealed as Laharl!

Time until Phase Change
 
#4
Jan 18, 2017 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Alright game start!!! I'm playing two games at once so bear with me.

vote: AlbertinoDias It's been a while. Did you get a scum PM this game?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
#5
Jan 18, 2017 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
 
#6
Jan 18, 2017 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Vote Phraze for OMGUS reasons.

Also as a general thought I'm a bit perplexed about how to approach this game. Lack of flips is going to make me really agonize over reads and interactions.
 
#7
Jan 18, 2017 4:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote Phraze for OMGUS reasons.

Also as a general thought I'm a bit perplexed about how to approach this game. Lack of flips is going to make me really agonize over reads and interactions.
you do know Phraze is confirmed town right?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
#8
Jan 18, 2017 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
vote: Grapefruit21 come on man

Edit: corrected spelling
Modified by logic340, Jan 18, 2017 5:24 PM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
#9
Jan 18, 2017 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Well that was a fail of reading... Going to blame that one on playing at work >_>

Vote Ruu
 
Jan 18, 2017 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 291
Jump in to Disgaea thread
hello everyone i see two familiar user above me.
sasuga of Laharl he even bribed the GM to revealed himself that is overlord Laharl for you
my starter post i will Vote : Suzune-chan
 
Jan 18, 2017 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Ahahah sorry guys I wasn't available until now (actually I shouldn't even be on now because my friend is in the room sleeping lol)

@grapefruit21 why me? Just to start a conversation since we don't know each other? Also I know the feeling man, Astros' game used the same set up and the not knowing is horrible xD

I'll do the same and vote:Blonde

Still I hope logic rolled scum this time. I'll probably change my vote later after I talk to Blonde and everyone else.

I hate that @Phraze is confirmed town I always enjoy trying to lynch her xD I'm ready for my Romeo to show up, where are you? :-;
 
Jan 18, 2017 7:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Ruu said:
Ahahah sorry guys I wasn't available until now (actually I shouldn't even be on now because my friend is in the room sleeping lol)

@grapefruit21 why me? Just to start a conversation since we don't know each other? Also I know the feeling man, Astros' game used the same set up and the not knowing is horrible xD

I'll do the same and vote:Blonde

Still I hope logic rolled scum this time. I'll probably change my vote later after I talk to Blonde and everyone else.

I hate that @Phraze is confirmed town I always enjoy trying to lynch her xD I'm ready for my Romeo to show up, where are you? :-;
That's a negative Ghost Rider. Have you played with many of the people in this game before?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 18, 2017 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Yay, game start.

Vote:Sleip

Did we play together recently or long ago? Could you remind me.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Jan 18, 2017 8:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
Ahahah sorry guys I wasn't available until now (actually I shouldn't even be on now because my friend is in the room sleeping lol)

@grapefruit21 why me? Just to start a conversation since we don't know each other? Also I know the feeling man, Astros' game used the same set up and the not knowing is horrible xD

I'll do the same and vote:Blonde

Still I hope logic rolled scum this time. I'll probably change my vote later after I talk to Blonde and everyone else.

I hate that @Phraze is confirmed town I always enjoy trying to lynch her xD I'm ready for my Romeo to show up, where are you? :-;
That's a negative Ghost Rider. Have you played with many of the people in this game before?


What's that? O_o
I see a lot of new people at least for me. But the classics are still here xD like you, Phraze, Suzu, Chad, Karote, aa-dono.
 
Jan 18, 2017 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
That's a negative Ghost Rider. Have you played with many of the people in this game before?


What's that? O_o
I see a lot of new people at least for me. But the classics are still here xD like you, Phraze, Suzu, Chad, Karote, aa-dono.
I'm interested in seeing how Phraze approaches things with her being townfirmed. I see a lot of familiar faces as well.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 18, 2017 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
@Ruu well I wasn't going to leave my vote on Phraze.... Your name happened to be the easiest to spell so you won RVS lottery take two!
 
Jan 18, 2017 8:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 291
Grapefruit21 said:
@Ruu well I wasn't going to leave my vote on Phraze.... Your name happened to be the easiest to spell so you won RVS lottery take two!


Becareful Laharl with catch you because he is the most badass and number 1 overlord.
 
Jan 18, 2017 10:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Vote: Suzune-chan because because *blush*
 
Jan 18, 2017 10:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Soooo.... @Shinichi-kun did you get scum again?

Grapefruit21 said:
Well that was a fail of reading... Going to blame that one on playing at work >_>

Vote Ruu
Why did you skip wen?
 
Jan 18, 2017 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Omnisword said:
Jump in to Disgaea thread
hello everyone i see two familiar user above me.
sasuga of Laharl he even bribed the GM to revealed himself that is overlord Laharl for you
my starter post i will Vote : Suzune-chan
Aiyaaa seems like there's someone else who's seeking Suzune's attention.
Hello btw o/
 
Jan 18, 2017 10:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 291
aa-dono said:
Omnisword said:
Jump in to Disgaea thread
hello everyone i see two familiar user above me.
sasuga of Laharl he even bribed the GM to revealed himself that is overlord Laharl for you
my starter post i will Vote : Suzune-chan
Aiyaaa seems like there's someone else who's seeking Suzune's attention.
Hello btw o/


Hello, i see you are innocent girl
listen there is abandoned house over there let's come with me
Don't worry i am not suspicious man you can tell from my profile user page "smile"
 
Jan 18, 2017 10:53 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
aa-dono said:
Soooo.... @Shinichi-kun did you get scum again?

Grapefruit21 said:
Well that was a fail of reading... Going to blame that one on playing at work >_>

Vote Ruu
Why did you skip wen?


Good question! Why did you? >_>
Still I'll let you use the newbie card for this one but I hope it doesn't became a habit >_>
I will keep and eye on your interactions >_>

Omnisword said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@Ruu well I wasn't going to leave my vote on Phraze.... Your name happened to be the easiest to spell so you won RVS lottery take two!


Becareful Laharl with catch you because he is the most badass and number 1 overlord.

^ I don't trust fluff posts sorry. You are on my watchlist.

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p
 
Jan 18, 2017 11:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:
Soooo.... @Shinichi-kun did you get scum again?

Why did you skip wen?


Good question! Why did you? >_>
Still I'll let you use the newbie card for this one but I hope it doesn't became a habit >_>
I will keep and eye on your interactions >_>

Omnisword said:


Becareful Laharl with catch you because he is the most badass and number 1 overlord.

^ I don't trust fluff posts sorry. You are on my watchlist.

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

People as in me and Omni? I voted her because I like her. Not sure if she always rolls scum :/
You don't wanna join us? Why? You don't like her? D:

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)
 
Jan 19, 2017 12:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3523
logic340 said:
Alright game start!!! I'm playing two games at once so bear with me.

vote: AlbertinoDias It's been a while. Did you get a scum PM this game?
it will be my pleasure to play with you and you are wrong, sorry about that, (just got up... Sorry)
 
Jan 19, 2017 12:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 291
And I am so salty here
why aa-dono didn't responded to my genuine offer to come with me to that abandoned house
"sulk in corner"
vote aa-dono
 
Jan 19, 2017 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Omnisword said:
And I am so salty here
why aa-dono didn't responded to my genuine offer to come with me to that abandoned house
"sulk in corner"
vote aa-dono
My momma told me not to follow strangers~
 
Jan 19, 2017 1:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
gratz me~ what's my power-zero streak now?

@Ruu
I hate that @Phraze is confirmed town I always enjoy trying to lynch her xD I'm ready for my Romeo to show up, where are you? :-;
my golden opportunity has arrived! I can lynch my Julietto anytime >w>

@logic340
I'm interested in seeing how Phraze approaches things with her being townfirmed. I see a lot of familiar faces as well.
I'd say town is lucky it's me who's townfirmed, esp in a no-reveal. I can easily run multiple scenarios/possibilities as the only town stump lol. it would be a waste of scum to NK me too, since I'm just as useful dead or alive....as a stump :P

sooooo who wants to buddy up with me~?
noww errr we gotta find the jester and watch out for him..

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Jan 19, 2017 1:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11862
aa-dono said:
Soooo.... @Shinichi-kun did you get scum again?

Chad doing what chad does best. AKA rolling scum.

aa-dono said:
Omnisword said:
And I am so salty here
why aa-dono didn't responded to my genuine offer to come with me to that abandoned house
"sulk in corner"
vote aa-dono
My momma told me not to follow strangers~

Guess he should've offered a bar of chocolate.

aa-dono said:

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)

Hm so grape isn't a newbie then? I don't know him so thanks for telling i guess.
Also, when you're in a game with penta and you rolled vig, first thing you do is shoot penta. True story.

As for my vote:
vote: Phraze because reasons
I cry about the fact that i can't do this.
Vote: Togs because togs
I still cry.

Vote: omnisword
I mean obviously nobody would seriously praise Laharl, it's obviously fake to try and get close to Laharl.
Except maybe for prinnies that were forced into praising Laharl by Laharl himself but his messages don't end with DOOD so we can assume that isn't the case.
 
Jan 19, 2017 1:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11862
Phraze said:
noww errr we gotta find the jester and watch out for him..

Okey guys i have a masterplan, Phraze is confirmed to be Laharl so if we lynch her we know for sure that we're not lynching the jester.
 
Jan 19, 2017 3:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
@wen294 I'm semi noob. Finished one game of forum mafia, many in person, and a decent chunk of theory and game reading in addition to my one finished game.
 
Jan 19, 2017 3:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
So if we are worried about lynching the jester I will ask everyone who is voting Omni why they have their votes their? I don't know much about third party roles but out of everyone Omni's behavior would be most indicative of this role from my PoV. Basically Jester wants to get lynched to achieve wincon so they will be doing some lynch worthy stuff. I do feel this will give scum a little more latitude in what they are able to do as many players can fake 3rd party but hopefully if scum do that it will make Metallia side with the town.

I wont be voting up Omni right now.
Grapefruit21 is a RVS but also due to not reading things and voting Phraze
@Phraze I wont buddy up to you but it's almost like having my mason lodge without the chat. I know that I can trust what you say is coming from town and I can use what I know about our roles to PoE later on.

AlbertinoDias said:
logic340 said:
Alright game start!!! I'm playing two games at once so bear with me.

vote: AlbertinoDias It's been a while. Did you get a scum PM this game?
it will be my pleasure to play with you and you are wrong, sorry about that, (just got up... Sorry)
While I hope that is the case we will have to prove it to one another.

aa-dono said:
Ruu said:


Good question! Why did you? >_>
Still I'll let you use the newbie card for this one but I hope it doesn't became a habit >_>
I will keep and eye on your interactions >_>


^ I don't trust fluff posts sorry. You are on my watchlist.

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

People as in me and Omni? I voted her because I like her. Not sure if she always rolls scum :/
You don't wanna join us? Why? You don't like her? D:

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)
Shinichii has been scum in both games I played with him. I hope to see what his town game is like for a change. I wont hold the fact that he roles scum a lot against him since the opposite is true of me.

wen294 said:
Phraze said:
noww errr we gotta find the jester and watch out for him..

Okey guys i have a masterplan, Phraze is confirmed to be Laharl so if we lynch her we know for sure that we're not lynching the jester.
I don't like it lets just lynch scum instead.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 19, 2017 5:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
aa-dono said:
Ruu said:


Good question! Why did you? >_>
Still I'll let you use the newbie card for this one but I hope it doesn't became a habit >_>
I will keep and eye on your interactions >_>


^ I don't trust fluff posts sorry. You are on my watchlist.

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

People as in me and Omni? I voted her because I like her. Not sure if she always rolls scum :/
You don't wanna join us? Why? You don't like her? D:

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)


Because of the mistakes he made I assume he was a newbie so I was saying I'll let him have this one because newbie. Is he not? If so trying to get lynch to achieve wincon? I can also see mafia trying to look guilty so everybody think they are 3rd party but Idk.
Without Denja or grrr playing we don't have confirmed mafia from the start xD
I wish more people were talking so we could move pass rvs :/
 
Jan 19, 2017 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
wen294 said:
aa-dono said:

When did grape use the newbie card? o.O

Also, Shin-chan is too mainstream. Though I believe in jinx. So he might be scum here. Since Penta's not here x)

Hm so grape isn't a newbie then? I don't know him so thanks for telling i guess.
I don't mean he's not new. What I meant is that Ruu was saying he used the newbie card something but I don't see that in grape's posts.
 
Jan 19, 2017 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11862
logic340 said:
So if we are worried about lynching the jester I will ask everyone who is voting Omni why they have their votes their? I don't know much about third party roles but out of everyone Omni's behavior would be most indicative of this role from my PoV. Basically Jester wants to get lynched to achieve wincon so they will be doing some lynch worthy stuff. I do feel this will give scum a little more latitude in what they are able to do as many players can fake 3rd party but hopefully if scum do that it will make Metallia side with the town.

Few roles are as likely to slip as the jester.
So long as we don't try to rush a decision it's fine to pressurize whoever.
 
Jan 19, 2017 5:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
logic340 said:
@Phraze I wont buddy up to you
This feels so scummy.
Why do you feel the need to declare not-gonna-buddy-up?

Vote Change: logic340

Also, what's wrong with that Omni vote? If he's a jester from acting scummy, then he deserves all the pressure. But how would you know that it's not scum being scummy?

E-eh. Because you're scum and he's not your team? Good.
 
Jan 19, 2017 5:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11862
Ruu said:

Because of the mistakes he made I assume he was a newbie so I was saying I'll let him have this one because newbie. Is he not? If so trying to get lynch to achieve wincon? I can also see mafia trying to look guilty so everybody think they are 3rd party but Idk.
Without Denja or grrr playing we don't have confirmed mafia from the start xD
I wish more people were talking so we could move pass rvs :/

From my experience Denja and Grrr just go full jest while playing as town. I've never seen either as scum, but whenever i played with them i always just felt like something was up.

aa-dono said:
wen294 said:

Hm so grape isn't a newbie then? I don't know him so thanks for telling i guess.
I don't mean he's not new. What I meant is that Ruu was saying he used the newbie card something but I don't see that in grape's posts.

Saying he doesn't know how to approach the game, failed to read something everyone should've read.
I mean why would you not pay attention to the confirmed town message when you know in advance that there will be one, irregardless of role.
For scum it's someone to keep on your to-kill list, as town it's someone you can trust, what that leaves is third party because they don't care who is town and who isn't.
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
@Ruu and @aa-dono Grapefruit is currently playing his second and third forum mafia games. He has RL experience playing and has done study before joining the MS club here on MAL. He is new here but has a good understanding of game. We were mason's together in his first game (Haruhi).

aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@Phraze I wont buddy up to you
This feels so scummy.
Why do you feel the need to declare not-gonna-buddy-up?

Vote Change: logic340

Also, what's wrong with that Omni vote? If he's a jester from acting scummy, then he deserves all the pressure. But how would you know that it's not scum being scummy?

E-eh. Because you're scum and he's not your team? Good.
Phraze asked a question I answered that is how I work I don't shy away from things that people may or may not find scummy I do me and handle things as they come. I will be suspicious of the people who openly try to buddy up to Phraze knowing she is town firmed. I never said that Omni isn't scum being scummy I was laying out my thoughts for you all. If we don't want to lynch the jester and he is most jester like why is everyone voting for him? Sure it could be scum and the fact that they know there is a jester gives them a little latitude but if we are really trying to prevent the jester from winning why vote for the person who seems to fit that role perfectly? It's a question not a defense?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 19, 2017 6:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11862
"has done study before joining the MS club"
sorry what? I can't help imagine people sitting behind some thick theory book and then taking some entrance exam to get into the club.
Last i checked it was just a "if you are interested join and play, you'll learn it eventually"
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
wen294 said:
Ruu said:

Because of the mistakes he made I assume he was a newbie so I was saying I'll let him have this one because newbie. Is he not? If so trying to get lynch to achieve wincon? I can also see mafia trying to look guilty so everybody think they are 3rd party but Idk.
Without Denja or grrr playing we don't have confirmed mafia from the start xD
I wish more people were talking so we could move pass rvs :/

From my experience Denja and Grrr just go full jest while playing as town. I've never seen either as scum, but whenever i played with them i always just felt like something was up.

aa-dono said:
I don't mean he's not new. What I meant is that Ruu was saying he used the newbie card something but I don't see that in grape's posts.

Saying he doesn't know how to approach the game, failed to read something everyone should've read.
I mean why would you not pay attention to the confirmed town message when you know in advance that there will be one, irregardless of role.
For scum it's someone to keep on your to-kill list, as town it's someone you can trust, what that leaves is third party because they don't care who is town and who isn't.
Ah~ I didn't check who the innocent child was either :P
I only knew it's Phraze because I read that grape - logic interaction.
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
logic340 said:
@Ruu and @aa-dono Grapefruit is currently playing his second and third forum mafia games. He has RL experience playing and has done study before joining the MS club here on MAL. He is new here but has a good understanding of game. We were mason's together in his first game (Haruhi).

aa-dono said:
This feels so scummy.
Why do you feel the need to declare not-gonna-buddy-up?

Vote Change: logic340

Also, what's wrong with that Omni vote? If he's a jester from acting scummy, then he deserves all the pressure. But how would you know that it's not scum being scummy?

E-eh. Because you're scum and he's not your team? Good.
Phraze asked a question I answered that is how I work I don't shy away from things that people may or may not find scummy I do me and handle things as they come. I will be suspicious of the people who openly try to buddy up to Phraze knowing she is town firmed. I never said that Omni isn't scum being scummy I was laying out my thoughts for you all. If we don't want to lynch the jester and he is most jester like why is everyone voting for him? Sure it could be scum and the fact that they know there is a jester gives them a little latitude but if we are really trying to prevent the jester from winning why vote for the person who seems to fit that role perfectly? It's a question not a defense?
Ah, sorry about that. I missed Phraze's question. Or perhaps I thought it was rhetorical :/

So do you think Ruu and wen is going after a jester? How does omni fits the jester role perfectly in your opinion?

Also, what do you mean by "It's a question not a defense?" o.O
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@Ruu and @aa-dono Grapefruit is currently playing his second and third forum mafia games. He has RL experience playing and has done study before joining the MS club here on MAL. He is new here but has a good understanding of game. We were mason's together in his first game (Haruhi).

Phraze asked a question I answered that is how I work I don't shy away from things that people may or may not find scummy I do me and handle things as they come. I will be suspicious of the people who openly try to buddy up to Phraze knowing she is town firmed. I never said that Omni isn't scum being scummy I was laying out my thoughts for you all. If we don't want to lynch the jester and he is most jester like why is everyone voting for him? Sure it could be scum and the fact that they know there is a jester gives them a little latitude but if we are really trying to prevent the jester from winning why vote for the person who seems to fit that role perfectly? It's a question not a defense?
Ah, sorry about that. I missed Phraze's question. Or perhaps I thought it was rhetorical :/

So do you think Ruu and wen is going after a jester? How does omni fits the jester role perfectly in your opinion?

Also, what do you mean by "It's a question not a defense?" o.O
it may have been rhetorical though admittedly I didn't put much thought into it before responding to it.

Based on what the Jesters wincon is I think that if I drew that roll I would be making myself visibly scummy. I would probably do things to attract attention of any kind to myself so that in the end I could attract the needed votes to hit my wincon. I only have town experience to go on so maybe I am thinking about this incorrectly.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 19, 2017 6:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
aa-dono said:
Also, what do you mean by "It's a question not a defense?" o.O
"So if we are worried about lynching the jester I will ask everyone who is voting Omni why they have their votes their?" this is my question everything that comes after is framing my thoughts not defending Omni. I just wanted to clarify that before someone tries to say I was defending him later on.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 19, 2017 6:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Omnisword said:
And I am so salty here
why aa-dono didn't responded to my genuine offer to come with me to that abandoned house
"sulk in corner"
vote aa-dono
Hello stranger.

What do you think of the votes on you? And logic's reluctance to vote due to it?
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
wen294 said:
"has done study before joining the MS club"
sorry what? I can't help imagine people sitting behind some thick theory book and then taking some entrance exam to get into the club.
Last i checked it was just a "if you are interested join and play, you'll learn it eventually"
Look I am telling you what I know if you want a link to haruhi and our mason club I will be happy to provide them. Before starting in on Forum Mafia Grapefruit did research on mafia theory and other aspects of the game if you want more detail ask him directly I was just trying to help answer you questions since I had it available.

Grapefruit explains it here #30
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 19, 2017 6:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Also, what do you mean by "It's a question not a defense?" o.O
"So if we are worried about lynching the jester I will ask everyone who is voting Omni why they have their votes their?" this is my question everything that comes after is framing my thoughts not defending Omni. I just wanted to clarify that before someone tries to say I was defending him later on.
So you are already worried of association. Noted.
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
aa-dono said:
Omnisword said:
And I am so salty here
why aa-dono didn't responded to my genuine offer to come with me to that abandoned house
"sulk in corner"
vote aa-dono
Hello stranger.

What do you think of the votes on you? And logic's reluctance to vote due to it?
Who said I was reluctant to vote? "I wont be voting up Omni right now" means that until I see something scummy I wont be voting that way. I've placed two RVS so my next vote should have some substance. If he does something I find decidedly scummy and not possibly attributed to town or TPR then my vote will be placed right there.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Jan 19, 2017 6:42 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
wen294 said:
"has done study before joining the MS club"
sorry what? I can't help imagine people sitting behind some thick theory book and then taking some entrance exam to get into the club.
Last i checked it was just a "if you are interested join and play, you'll learn it eventually"


aahah it means he read mafia wiki at least xDD Like Kit did before her first game (if I'm not mistaken)

Also I get the feeling, from his posts, that wen is jester. For example after talking about "his masterplan" he got a reaction from logic who probably now see him as an anti-town player (like we all see grrr in every game xDD) so he would be in favor of lynching wen. If he can get enough reactions like that he will get lynch ---> if jester wincon.
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Hello stranger.

What do you think of the votes on you? And logic's reluctance to vote due to it?
Who said I was reluctant to vote? "I wont be voting up Omni right now" means that until I see something scummy I wont be voting that way. I've placed two RVS so my next vote should have some substance. If he does something I find decidedly scummy and not possibly attributed to town or TPR then my vote will be placed right there.
I said you were reluctant.
You declared not wanting to vote for omni after you read the votes on him by Ruu and wen. And they noted something scummy. Do you know for certain that they are wrong? Do you not see that as scummy? If you don't see it as scummy, then you contradict where you said he fits the jester role.

So if you are not reluctant to vote, then what was that declaration for?
 
Jan 19, 2017 6:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
I've only played a game with a jester once. At least from memory, only once.
I was jester, and I lost so you can take this with a grain of salt.

Anyway, don't bother jester. Look for scum. If you see jester in every scummy behavior, scum can hide easily. Just see scum in scummy behavior, you'll know later (maybe few hours before lynch) whether that's scum or jester.
Plus, if you did catch jester, you're only making it easy for scum to decide night kills - they avoid jester and we being paranoid over jesters. Whereas if you let scum find jesters on their own, they might kill jester for us, and we could be rid of that jester worry.
 
Jan 19, 2017 7:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
aa-dono said:
I've only played a game with a jester once. At least from memory, only once.
I was jester, and I lost so you can take this with a grain of salt.

Anyway, don't bother jester. Look for scum. If you see jester in every scummy behavior, scum can hide easily. Just see scum in scummy behavior, you'll know later (maybe few hours before lynch) whether that's scum or jester.
Plus, if you did catch jester, you're only making it easy for scum to decide night kills - they avoid jester and we being paranoid over jesters. Whereas if you let scum find jesters on their own, they might kill jester for us, and we could be rid of that jester worry.


my thoughts exactly xD I think scum will go after jester so we don't need to worry about that.

WHERE ARE ALL THE PLAYERS BTW???? COME PLAY DAMMIT! xD
 
Top
Pages (23) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »