Forums

Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Dec 31, 2016 12:27 PM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
That wasn't directed at you. I was talking about lord playing in the same way that 0x40 is. Casting shade at you while not committing on a scum read on you.

Yeah sorry I meant that post more to Lord Sithis than you. That post was the one I saw. Sorry again.

Dec 31, 2016 12:31 PM

Jul 2013
rosielovesanime said:
Soren said:
That wasn't directed at you. I was talking about lord playing in the same way that 0x40 is. Casting shade at you while not committing on a scum read on you.

Yeah sorry I meant that post more to Lord Sithis than you. That post was the one I saw. Sorry again.
Don't need to apologise so much~
Dec 31, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2014
I'm going to use the night phase to reread and make some notes. See everyone next day phase!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 31, 2016 12:40 PM

Jan 2010
I'm going to spend some the night phase watching this anime. Watched the first two episodes the other day on the surface not my cup of tea but quite entertaining so far.

@Togs Is night talk allowed?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 31, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
I'm going to spend some the night phase watching this anime. Watched the first two episodes the other day on the surface not my cup of tea but quite entertaining so far.

@Togs Is night talk allowed?
Yep, Night talk is perfectly allowed.
Dec 31, 2016 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
Even from 40xx?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 31, 2016 2:27 PM

Nov 2015
LucianRoy said:
Even from 40xx?
Yep, he can talk all he wants in the dead chat.
Dec 31, 2016 5:52 PM

Dec 2016
Ohh man night chat is so weird to me. I can be talking while I'm getting whacked.

Bad lynch wad bad, but that what happens when you don't post as when you're about to get lynched I guess.

Interesting eod with how little movement there was at the end very interesting.
Dec 31, 2016 6:20 PM

May 2012
I'm actually surprised at how there wasn't a panic EoD. This is the first I've seen that happen.
Dec 31, 2016 8:11 PM

Jan 2010
Happy New Years from the United States Virgin Islands! Everyone be safe see you in the morning.

Dec 31, 2016 11:26 PM

May 2012
Oh jeez. It's like 1 AM here I just spent New Year's rereading a mafia game. ;-;

Happy 2017 everyone.
Jan 1, 2017 11:56 AM

May 2012
This post took me all day yesterday to make. ;7;

🌟Town and Townleans🌟
Gruffin - I’m town.

Logic - He had a slow start on the scumhunting, but his recent efforts are looking like town!Logic. I like the way he reacted to my pressure early on. His reaching out to inactive players by asking them questions is also townie and I can follow his reasoning for not liking the 0x40 lynch because of what happened in our previous game.

Grapefruit - For some reason I found their posts hard to follow D1, so I slowed down on this one. The read on Lucian felt natural and complete, and it’s progression came from what feels like a townie mindset. It’s funny how he’s reminded me a bit of Logic in the way he goes about forming reads.

Penta - I like the questions they are asking, it feels like they are working out the game. I like the open approach. Still need to talk to them mroe, just feel like we haven’t discussed much together.

Soren - (I can’t believe I missed all of those username jokes on Page 1, lol) He built a case on me based on previous knowledge of my playstyle, which I can understand. I like how in 311 he considers the possibility of bias because he could have easily pushed a mislynch on me as scum from my POV.

Lord_Sithis - I don’t know why he’s gotten so much flack from his catch up posts, they seem alright to me. Lucian said something about it being IIoA, but there is analysis in them alongside the information. 426 is evidence that withholding his vote may just be his style and I interpreted the suspicion on Rosie’s vote as townie paranoia.

Sonata - I can understand where the are coming from with not liking D1 lynches, it comes off as more of a moral issue more than anything. I like that they also recognize the benefits of it even more and do not try to dissuade people from lynching D1. The role fishing was really weird at first, but would mafia be so blatant about it? She said it was sarcasm so eh okay. I accept her vote on me as a reasonable D1 vote considering her approach this game.

πŸ•’NeutralπŸ•’
Kit - The logic behind 0x40’s lynch is sound. They’re not acting suspicious, but I’d still like to talk with them before judging their alignment.

Lucian - I’m seeing effort to sort other players out (including the Phraze/Sonata thing), which is good. He liked Kit’s vote in 283 and Soren’s vote in 340, but then opposed the 0x40 lynch saying the reasons for it were bad.

Mishu - Their plan with Logic is very similar to what I’ve been doing this game with my vote. Something that pinged me as unusual behaviour is congratulating the mafia in 461. I’m interested to know their motive behind voting Kit during EoD?

Aa-dono - As neutral as it gets. And oh geez, she’s pulling a TGT Ruu by not giving townreads. Calls Grape out on shading in 269, but I remember her saying that shading is tactic she likes to use to form reads in other games. Correct me if I’m wrong?

Rosie - I get the sense that she’s uncertain of herself and her abilities, whatever alignment she may be. There’s a clear lack of paranoia in her townreads on Logic/Lucian in post 522. There was that one post of hers that I thought was townish (I point it out in 322), but it’s very weak in terms of telling me what alignment she is. She needs to give her thoughts on the game to stay off my scumlist.

πŸ‘½Scum and ScumleansπŸ‘½
Phraze - To add on to my 528:
Phraze said she was fishing with her vote, but has not followed up with any findings, quickly switching her vote away to Lord Sithis.
There is 438, but I don’t know what she’s getting at in thatpost. :\
In 258, she said the aesthetics thing was to start conversation, which would be a town thing to do? But there was no follow up. Accuses Sonata of only posting commentary/light scumhunting when I don’t see much better out of Phraze. Her scumreads on Sithis/Lucian/Mishu are still unexplained and I’m not seeing any of her towntells yet.

Bursama - 159 was a big post with a bunch of questions. The part of it that concerned me was saying that Lucian could have been power-wolfing Kit for the Gambler’s Fallacy comment, but I don’t understand where he got that conclusion from. He then retracts it and makes a show of reading Lucian as town which feels pretty unnatural compared to the progression of Grapefruit’s read on Lucian. This also clashes with what he says in 385 about over-explaining.
Jan 1, 2017 11:58 AM

May 2012
Questions for D2:

@Soren, now that you know Mishu’s “plan” having to do with Logic, what do you think of them?

@Mishukax Could you explain why you didn’t like how Logic was nonchalant about your vote?
Also, solving the problem of inactivity with inactivity? Knowing you, you'd be pressing everyone with a lot of prodding. I guess you did change your playstyle, uh.
He did in Post 280 to get inactives involved.

@Rosielovesanime I need more input from you in order to figure you out. What about Grapefruit’s post set off alarm bells? Could you tell me which people you find interesting and why?

@Bursama
Bursama said:
@grapefruit21 Why did you vote Lucian in #124? What made up your mind that you wanted to vote for him at that point?
I believe that Grape explained his reasons for voting clearly so I don’t get this question?
Gun to the head, I'd say 0x40 is the mafia between those two.
What do you think now that 0x40 has flipped town?

@LucianRoy How is Sithis’s post 315 IIoA? I see him forming reads based on the information.

@PentaFlare What do you think of my reads list? (Everyone is free to answer this too)

@Kit Let’s chat, cat. :3c What’s your plans for today?

@aa-dono Will you be able to catch up and give us your thoughts today?
Jan 1, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2016

~ 🌟 πŸ‘½ πŸ•’ πŸ’‘πŸŒŸ ~

Mishukax has been killed. He was:

~ 🌟 πŸ‘½ πŸ•’ πŸ’‘πŸŒŸ ~

It is now Day 2. With 13 Alive, it’s 7 players to majority lynch.
Deadline is 48 hours from this post, on January 3rd at 8:00 pm GMT.

βš› Day 2 Timer βš›
Jan 1, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2012
Weeeelp. :( Rip Mishu.

Edit:
Everything makes sense now.
GruffinJan 1, 2017 12:06 PM
Jan 1, 2017 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah, I said it was IIoa, but then I was like nahh, it's not that. I tried color-coating it for future reference and it made more sense as I read it.

Mishukax is a savvy kill. That must mean we have savvy scum. No wifom needed.
Jan 1, 2017 12:18 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

@Rosielovesanime I need more input from you in order to figure you out. What about Grapefruit’s post set off alarm bells? Could you tell me which people you find interesting and why?

I believe that it was the tone and how they followed up on it later. The more I kept reading their post the less strong that feeling got. I am not worried about them now.It was a gut feeling RVS.

Right now I am watching what Kit and Soren do. While I am glad that they stuck up for me during D1, if they agree on a lynch again I wouldn't vote for that person. Maybe it just worked out that way on the first day, but I feel like have to potential of being a strong pair. If they are actually maifa that spells bad news. Nobody else is super suspicious to me right now besides those two.

In general I am trying to see if there are any patterns that have started up in the way people vote and who died, but I am worried that won't bare much fruit till D3. Now hunting for common threads between 0x40 and Mishukax

Jan 1, 2017 12:20 PM

Aug 2014
@Gruffin Looking at your Lucian read specifically (which is neutral), you mention that Lucian said the reasons fro the 0x40 train were bad. Do you think that Lucian approached this in a townlike manner or a scumlike manner?
Jan 1, 2017 12:25 PM

Aug 2014
Togs said:
🌟 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🌟
_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin
Mishukax (3): _0x40_, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis
Lord_Sithis (2): Phraze, LucianRoy
Gruffin (1): Sonata
Kit (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

For later reference. At first glance, nothing stands out here but I'll come back to it if I think of anything.
Jan 1, 2017 12:28 PM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono we need more participation from you today please.

@Everyone on _0x40_'s I'd like you all to revisit EoD1 and see where Sithis, Lucian, Mishu, and I were all coming from while you all powered forward with a lynch we advised against. Who among your fellow passengers on the 40 xxpress is the scum?

Jan 1, 2017 12:30 PM

May 2012
LucianRoy said:
Yeah, I said it was IIoa, but then I was like nahh, it's not that. I tried color-coating it for future reference and it made more sense as I read it.
Ah okay. After that, what do you think of Sithis?
rosielovesanime said:
I believe that it was the tone and how they followed up on it later. The more I kept reading their post the less strong that feeling got. I am not worried about them now.It was a gut feeling RVS.

Right now I am watching what Kit and Soren do. While I am glad that they stuck up for me during D1, if they agree on a lynch again I wouldn't vote for that person. Maybe it just worked out that way on the first day, but I feel like have to potential of being a strong pair. If they are actually maifa that spells bad news. Nobody else is super suspicious to me right now besides those two.

In general I am trying to see if there are any patterns that have started up in the way people vote and who died, but I am worried that won't bare much fruit till D3. Now hunting for common threads between 0x40 and Mishukax
You wouldn't vote on someone if Kit and Soren agree on a lynch? I want to warn you that you could fall into bias that way by basing your decisions on others' decisions.

Could you walk me through your reads on them? Right now it sounds more like gut feeling.
PentaFlare said:
@Gruffin Looking at your Lucian read specifically (which is neutral), you mention that Lucian said the reasons fro the 0x40 train were bad. Do you think that Lucian approached this in a townlike manner or a scumlike manner?
No idea right now, just noting the change. @LucianRoy Why the change of heart?
Jan 1, 2017 12:31 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:

@Everyone on _0x40_'s I'd like you all to revisit EoD1 and see where Sithis, Lucian, Mishu, and I were all coming from while you all powered forward with a lynch we advised against. Who among your fellow passengers on the 40 xxpress is the scum?

Has your read on rosie changed or do you still see them as scum?
Jan 1, 2017 12:32 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:

For later reference. At first glance, nothing stands out here but I'll come back to it if I think of anything.

Since the top to people where the first two died, shouldn't we look more closely at those nine eight people? Its possible that the scum separated their vote, so that it was less obvious who is working together.

Jan 1, 2017 12:32 PM

Aug 2013
@gruffin I changed my mind.
Don't wanna use too much data, but yeah, might talk about this later.
Jan 1, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2010
I'm currently eating dinner so I'll be a somewhat passive logic for now.

PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

My read has changed I will share it with you shortly. Will you answer my question now? Please and thank you!

Jan 1, 2017 12:34 PM

Aug 2014
Gruffin said:
PentaFlare said:

Well, there are two possible scenarios when someone advises against a lynch and it leads to a mislynch:
They are town and townread the player being lynched
They are scum and know the player being lynched will flip town

This is a good distinction to look for. It gives some solid alignment clues. Did you notice any evidence one way or another? I can share what I have but I want to know if you noticed anything first.
Jan 1, 2017 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
LucianRoy said:
Why does @Mishukax have an RVS vote on Logic at EoD?

I don't know, man. Willing to vote Kit, Phraze, Gruffin or Grapefruit. logic also has some posts that make me doubt myself, but he's not scum with Gruf in my opinion.
Can't wait to see how wrong I am, this game.

OooOoohhhhhhh scary
Jan 1, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:

PentaFlare said:

My read has changed I will share it with you shortly. Will you answer my question now? Please and thank you!

I'm not certain yet. That's what I'm trying to figure out this day phase. I'm currently looking into a couple leads to get more information before I start pressuring suspects as before.
Jan 1, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
Gruffin said:

Well, there are two possible scenarios when someone advises against a lynch and it leads to a mislynch:

This is a good distinction to look for. It gives some solid alignment clues. Did you notice any evidence one way or another? I can share what I have but I want to know if you noticed anything first.

Lmao miss me with that bullshit. I can see where this is going.
Jan 1, 2017 12:40 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I'm not certain yet. That's what I'm trying to figure out this day phase. I'm currently looking into a couple leads to get more information before I start pressuring suspects as before.
Fair enough lets work together towards our common goal.

Jan 1, 2017 12:40 PM

Aug 2014
LucianRoy said:
PentaFlare said:

Lmao miss me with that bullshit. I can see where this is going.

Maybe. Let me ask my question for now though.
Jan 1, 2017 12:41 PM

Mar 2012
PentaFlare said:
Togs said:
🌟 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🌟
_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin
Mishukax (3): _0x40_, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis
Lord_Sithis (2): Phraze, LucianRoy
Gruffin (1): Sonata
Kit (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

I actually, this might be point in favour of Sithis being mafia.
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jan 1, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2012
PentaFlare said:

I know that Lucian had town vibes on 0x40 early on which points to the first one, but then he said this:
My page 2 good impressions of him aren't really there anymore. He's moved into more of my neutral pile because of his beating around the bush with all these "is this alignment indicative" nah man "THIS is alignment indicative" back and forths.
I like your vote. Good work good work.
Then he changed his mind around when train got more support, so ??? I haven't been able to follow his thoughts clearly on this.
Jan 1, 2017 12:43 PM

Jan 2010
@Gruffin what else you got on Bursama?

Jan 1, 2017 12:44 PM

Jan 2010
Bursama said:
PentaFlare said:

Can you explain your reasoning please?

Jan 1, 2017 12:44 PM

May 2012
Bursama said:
Or you.

Vote: Bursama
Jan 1, 2017 12:45 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
@Gruffin what else you got on Bursama?
Not much. I could say that he sheeped the 0x40 vote, but ehh.
Jan 1, 2017 12:47 PM

Aug 2014
@Gruffin This is what stood out to me

Lucian leading up to 0x40 lynch:
LucianRoy said:
I think 40xx is used to a different meta. I smell two week phases, majority lynches with hammers, no Eod rush, and more time to catch up in the thread. Maybe I'm delusional.

Here Lucian is showing that he just thinks 0x40 could be town used to a different meta. This seems like a more townlike reason to be against the lynch train because it focuses on 0x40's approach to the game and because Lucian doesn't seem to be really strong about his stance that 0x40 is town. He says he might be delusional. If scum were trying to gain town points by opposing a mislynch, they would commit to it and present a pretty firm townread. There is no scum motivation to making a post like this.
Jan 1, 2017 12:48 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

rosielovesanime said:

You wouldn't vote on someone if Kit and Soren agree on a lynch? I want to warn you that you could fall into bias that way by basing your decisions on others' decisions.

Could you walk me through your reads on them? Right now it sounds more like gut feeling.

Yeah I was thinking of not saying anything and just waiting for the first couple of votes to go out, but silence as just as bad, from what I understand. Its not so much that I straight up wouldn't share a vote with them, more so that I would be really cautious of agree with them. Its not so much of a basis against them, so much as its a basis for patterns. Like I mentioned before.

Honestly, no. There isn't any thing more about why I voted for Grapefruit beyond what I already said. I didn't have much to go on so I sent with what I had, my feeling as to what his tone was in his post. For this it's not a matter of won't but can't.

Jan 1, 2017 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
If you want my actual take on EoD yesterday, then it goes something like this: the points coming at 40 started to sound really stale and reused. So, I flipped the script and started looking at reasons people were pushing him from the perspective of somebody experienced with the entire 2-week phases meta. The reasons people were pushing him looked less and less shiny when put in that light, so, I said something provocative and called them all shit. That got a lot of reactions. But of course, 40 wasn't there, not much was seen of him, and there was no chance to see any of his actual play, thus he was thrown into the ML pit b/c nobody would be stupid enough to defend a slot like that, but, I just happened to call it right. Mostly by dumb luck, maybe a bit of insight from playing on mafiascum, but mostly dumb luck.
Jan 1, 2017 12:50 PM

May 2012
@PentaFlare Thank you for showing me that, I'll take it into consideration.

rosielovesanime said:
Yeah I was thinking of not saying anything and just waiting for the first couple of votes to go out, but silence as just as bad, from what I understand. Its not so much that I straight up wouldn't share a vote with them, more so that I would be really cautious of agree with them. Its not so much of a basis against them, so much as its a basis for patterns. Like I mentioned before.

Honestly, no. There isn't any thing more about why I voted for Grapefruit beyond what I already said. I didn't have much to go on so I sent with what I had, my feeling as to what his tone was in his post. For this it's not a matter of won't but can't.
Oh wait, sorry. I was talking about your reads on Soren and Kit, not Grapefruit.
Jan 1, 2017 12:54 PM

Jan 2010
Logic put work in last night. I will slowly share the things that I have worked on. I don't care much to answer questions right now as a lot of mine generally go unanswered.

Jan 1, 2017 1:00 PM

Mar 2012
logic340 said:
Bursama said:

Mishu had 2nd most votes at the end of D1 and was the competing wagon for D1. If everyone on that wagon was town (Grape and Sithis), why would mafia NK Mishu? Mafia could've tried to push that wagon D2 and gain a mislynch.

A good explanation would be that mafia tried to push that wagon, but felt that it really didn't get that much support and decided to NK Mishu since they probably though they couldn't manage to lynch him in the upcoming days.
(This is a also a point in favour of Grape being mafia)

There was also something else in my mind a moment ago, but I forgot it. >_>
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jan 1, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2010
@PentaFlare here is what you asked for.

rosielovesanime:

My Thoughts on specific posts
#211 - The vote on Grapefruit seems pretty bogus they claim RVS but state that they are caught up (Vote happens on page 5 where they say they have read up to). Later the reason revealed it what Grapefruit said in their first post (joke about kit being a nice guy) hasn't sat well with them and they haven't shaken the feeling.
#217 - Self doubt, I can say I am not really liking that but it is not alignment indicative.
#300 - In this post they say that they see why people don't trust me but don't really explain why that is. They go on to say they don't think I am scum but again no reasons to support that statement. They can see why people don't trust me but I am not scum??? this is kind of a contradiction. Gruffin town at least says why they feel that way, no reason for the read on though. The comment to Sonata about not being able to act scum if they tried strikes me as odd since you don't have to act scum if you are scum. In the end I don't really think her answer really answers what I asked.
#369 -The unvote is weird to me considering they had already postured to have their lynch on 40.
#413 - I don't know if I remember this post at the time of their vote on _0x40_ or not but in hindsight this doesn't look good to me at all.
#432 - Here is their vote for 40 it is 19 post later with nothing new to add themselves in between. (This is in reference to #413) I don't feel they did what they said they would try to do before placing that vote. Sithis calls it a sheep later on and I tend to agree with that sentiment. They didn't add their own thought or even rehash what others had said just vote 40 for weak defense against kit and kept it pushing. I spoke out against this vote, Sithis calls it a sheep, and Bursama who voted 40 calls it awkward.
#516 - This is a pretty hard defense of rosie by Gruffin imo. Then they contradict themselves by giving rosie a pass until D2 while saying 40 needed to contribute more. I have to think about this right here. Scum team protecting each other?? Gruffin looks pretty bad for this imo.
#522 - No reason or examples for the town or scum reads. Even backs off the town read saying neutral better if scum (??). We are not better for the game if scum we should be killed.
#567 - More weak reasoning to lynch 40

All in all there is a lot of defense here for rosie who was never really in danger of being lynched today. I was the only on pushing that and my vote was there. I wish that Sonata and Sithis would have moved there with me as it would probably make me feel better about both of them. Basically I feel their reasons for voting 40 was a contradiction due to their own behavior being very similar, unlike Kit and Gruffin I don't feel that rosie's reads and vote added that as much as the interaction that 40 was a part of. I feel like rosie did things to appease Kit and Gruffin's idea of what scum hunting is. Other than not liking 40's defense against Kit she basically refused to give her own opinion on the situation. I don't feel she answered my questions about mine, Gruffin, Lucina, Grapefruit, and 40's alignments in a satisfactory manner and other than those 4 I really cannot say how she feel about the other 10 reaming players.

I had plenty of time to read this over and I can honestly say my scumread on Rosie feels forced. When I look at what I have written in regards to rosie I can see a lost townie not knowing how to make there voice heard. Not going to fully town read them but neutral is fine.

This is not indicative of rosie's alignment so much but I find it interesting that while 40 is getting lynched for not giving reads, rosie is getting a pass for refusing to give reasons for the reads she has give. This makes Kit and Gruffin look more scummy to me than rosie.

Jan 1, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2012
Bursama said:
Mishu had 2nd most votes at the end of D1 and was the competing wagon for D1. If everyone on that wagon was town (Grape and Sithis), why would mafia NK Mishu? Mafia could've tried to push that wagon D2 and gain a mislynch.

A good explanation would be that mafia tried to push that wagon, but felt that it really didn't get that much support and decided to NK Mishu since they probably though they couldn't manage to lynch him in the upcoming days.

Noooo this is so WIFOM-y. Mafia could have also killed Mishu to incriminate their train, we just don't know.
Jan 1, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Bursama said:
logic340 said:

I've never been mafia I cannot tell you why someone gets NK vs. another I have learned that speculating scum night activities proves to be pretty fruitless. I thought you were saying based on VCA Sithis looked bad there. What about the train you attached yourself to? How many scum were riding with you?

Jan 1, 2017 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
Sorry, I was not here. I'm a beta tester for a game, and I was busy with that. But I'm going to catch up right now.
Jan 1, 2017 1:17 PM

May 2012
@Kit opinion on Rosie?
Jan 1, 2017 1:22 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Oh wait, sorry. I was talking about your reads on Soren and Kit, not Grapefruit.

Oh that makes way more sense.

Like I said it that I would be concerned about the pattern that could form vs an actual read on either of them. That why I got to go back and really dig through the arguments again both Mish and 0x40 to see if there is any connection. Probably just as bad a gut feeling, but still I feel like this is my best option right now.

Kit's the only one I say I have an actual read on. I trust him, which makes me question him.

Jan 1, 2017 1:26 PM

Aug 2014
rosielovesanime said:
Gruffin said:

Oh that makes way more sense.

Like I said it that I would be concerned about the pattern that could form vs an actual read on either of them. That why I got to go back and really dig through the arguments again both Mish and 0x40 to see if there is any connection. Probably just as bad a gut feeling, but still I feel like this is my best option right now.

Kit's the only one I say I have an actual read on. I trust him, which makes me question him.

When you say you are trusting Kit but are questioning them, I'm not clear on what you mean by questioning. Are you questioning things they have done, asking them questions about the game right now as a form of collaboration, or something else?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.