Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 21, 2020 4:49 AM

Mar 2018
Why does no one gives a shit when there are many people dead, especially Brad and Jessica? Considering they knew each other pretty well for years? Bullshit.

The scene where Jessica hugs Vash after he saves her seriously undermines the gravity of the situation. Ugh.
Aug 3, 2020 6:12 AM

May 2016
Well, they're right about outsiders being murderers to an extent but they were hostile against the wrong person and that unfortunately became their last mistake. The Gung-Ho Guns mow down people like a hot knife on butter so quickly that neither Vash nor Wolfwood could even react until the survivor count goes down to a handful...

Vash got a new sleek arm and another red coat which was probably from Jessica but the cost ended up being the lives of those on that ship, RIP. Wolfwood seems to have something shady about him and despite how much I like him, he's most likely not what he seems.

Sep 14, 2020 7:07 PM
May 2020
Nothing worse than a bunch of "nonviolent" civilians ostracizing a dude because he carries a gun. Aside from that, this was an interesting episode.
Sep 22, 2020 1:22 PM

Dec 2007
really like how this episode took the story, really feels the climax of the series getting closer.

hope the quality of the episodes won't get dropped from now 'til the end.
Feb 26, 2021 3:04 PM

Jun 2015
rlayer said:
Vash doesn't care that a Revolver Ocelot Puppet just murdered all those people from his original hood? Very stoked for these last 6 episodes.

Alpha_Druid said:
Why does no one gives a shit when there are many people dead, especially Brad and Jessica? Considering they knew each other pretty well for years? Bullshit.

The scene where Jessica hugs Vash after he saves her seriously undermines the gravity of the situation. Ugh.

I know right, that Jessica scene was unnecessary mood-swing.I can't take a serious scene seriously like showing several dead people then insert humour scene with happy faces just after few seconds. -unless they are actually okay :/

Sep 12, 2021 4:54 PM

May 2019
Lol poor Milly being daft: "oh my god, he changed into a cat this time!"

That flashback with Knives was so intense, he hates humans with a passion.
So, Legato has a master...Must be Knives.

There are some serious moral questions here as the people on the ship are fueling rage at outsiders (namely, Wolfwood) yet are trying to live in peaceful, harmonious ways.

Jessica would not have acted like that, as these people have not experienced violence before, nor seen mass murder. She got held hostage, had bullets fired near her and saw dead bodies then was just fine and bouncy right afterward. Ah, I take it as the writers trying to add some levity and keep the quirkiness alive in the show, I guess. Same goes for Milly and Meryl holding on for dear life at the end.

I knew it. Wolfwood was Chapel!

We now know why Vash wears red. Rem loved red geraniums and they symbolize 'determination and courage.'
Dec 28, 2021 9:11 AM
Nov 2020
a little girl has a crush on a grown up man and the other grown man had a crush on that little girl,explain that...
Dec 5, 2022 5:28 PM

Jan 2020
I thought this was always an interesting episode. It's like, these people hate Wolfwood because he's a quote/unquote murderer/killer, but they are essentially acting the same way he would toward him. If that makes sense. Like, the sociology of it all is neat: murders and murderees judging each other the same way.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Dec 8, 2022 9:35 AM
Aug 2021
Ahaha, that ending!..
Dec 16, 2022 2:35 AM

May 2015
Cute beginning, tension at the end.

Also Nick is really a good man.
Jan 21, 2023 2:59 PM
Sep 2021
i love dit !!!!!!
!!
Apr 3, 2023 9:15 PM

Apr 2016
This felt all over the place, a bit annoying too.
Dec 7, 2023 5:44 AM

Jan 2021
I just don't get how Legato and Knives are related, is Legato Knives' underling?
Dec 13, 2023 6:52 PM

Mar 2022
So your telling that me that the very ship that Vash and Knives were on all those years ago was actually still floating above the earth even when Vash and Wolfwood return to it and it’s still in good shape? Holy shit man. Yeah no surprises this episode is just awesome which is telling because we are getting so close to the finale. And it certainly feels like it here.

I’m gonna predict that the next couple of episodes are gonna be Vash and Wolfwood taking on the lackeys that Legato and Knives have. And also we have a cool cliffhanger for the next episode, we now have 3 on 2 fight which looks like it’s gonna kick some serious ass here. Considering we haven’t seen Legato again at this point and we keep seeing Knives, I’m pretty sure the latter HAS to be the main villain at this point. Looks like Legato might be a lackey to him.

The reason why Vash’s coat is red is because of Rem’s love of red flowers in particular the ones that mean determination. Who knew right? Again awesome episode and I look forward to the others now.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trigun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Sep 9, 2008

88 by Maverick_01 »»
Jun 14, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Aug 22, 2008

55 by Supremely_Weeb »»
Jun 7, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Kinda disappointed ( 1 2 )

Tomi3b - Apr 5

54 by SafeEntity »»
Jun 5, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Cero - Jul 2, 2008

207 by LotteGiants »»
May 19, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cero - Jul 2, 2008

77 by LotteGiants »»
May 19, 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.