Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Splatoon Mafia (Beginner's Mafia) | Game End | Mafia Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Sep 2, 2015 9:39 AM

Feb 2015
sleepfulfish said:
If you say that I am getting inklings lynched, go back and reread all posts. You will find that I didn't vote for any inkling who got lynched

The fact that you didn't vote for any inkling lynched might suggest that you know who exactly are inklings. The only way you'd know that is if you're mafia...

lel you are smart... But you are just overthinking, if I was mafia, I'd vote other people rather than get a majority? Like on D1, I'd have done so..
You will be what you will to be.
Sep 2, 2015 9:47 AM

Apr 2014
Sorry but I really can't come into a conclusion. I'll be back in 6-7 hours to vote.

@Switch Since DBZ is town then leblanck tying the votes to save her is not valid anymore. Am I right? O_o
Sep 2, 2015 9:49 AM

May 2014
14leblanck said:
Vanity's math:
7x7=42. Would be correct if the pair's order mattered.
i.e. 7&1 are different than 1&7
No. Don't try to find logic in that post. This could describe me well for today;
cherushi-chan said:
Ahhhh I really can't think straight.

cherushi-chan said:
Vanity, switchm leblanck and lennah, you don't have any other suspects?
I'm still trying to observe (without much result to be honest) but so far no. I'm open to thoughts though.

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 9:53 AM

May 2014
I've suspected you switch(almost called him shift again) and sleepfulfish, since day one, but I was so sure of leafz I don't know what to believe anymore, bataknight struck me as suspicious at the end of day two, with his last minute vote, and I originally thought leafz, and his mafia partner were going to engineer a tie by changing their vote from leafz to me, I was laying in wait planning to vote for myself, even prepared a goodbye speech, but that didn't happen either, why do I have to think so hard. This is much more difficult than a sudoku, people are a lot harder to understand.
Sep 2, 2015 9:58 AM

May 2014
I meant 7x6
Sep 2, 2015 10:57 AM

Nov 2013
cherushi-chan said:
@Switch Since DBZ is town then leblanck tying the votes to save her is not valid anymore. Am I right? O_o
Well, it's not for me but... I guess you are right, but that doesn't change the fact that the votes were tied... However, my opinion changed a little about leblanck. At least at first. But I was thinking: what if leblanck is mafia and he killed DBZ to defend himself? I mean we started suspecting him because we had an idea that he wanted to save the bad guy and they are on the same team, right? So if DBZ is killed, she is (or was??) town, then we wouldn't have a strong reason to suspect him...

So that's the reason I still suspect leblanck. I even could say I suspect him more than before.
Sep 2, 2015 11:24 AM

May 2014
My post at #254 was supposed to be a reply to cherushi-chan's post #252 but I took too long.
Sep 2, 2015 1:13 PM

Nov 2013
I won't be able to get online later, so I'm voting now.

Vote: 14leblanck
Sep 2, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2014
Okay. I'll settle down with the vote then;

Vote: Switch-kun
(For explanation please refer to post#214.)

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
this game is giving me a headache. Sorry I haven't been on for most of today.

leblanc is prob going to get my vote today, like i mentioned yesterday, I always thought Leblanc's actions/speech pattern were weird/(sus). after Lupadim's death:
14leblanck have said and this has been on my head... :
@mafia: Well played mafia.
@vanity: I 100% trust you now, but one of us is dead today.
Ok... Why was Vanitystar 100% trusted at that time? I thought this speech was weird before but now this question i would liked answered before i do anything though.
Sep 2, 2015 5:14 PM

Apr 2014
So, it’s between Switch and leblanck. We’re all seeing Switch’s and leblanck’s name the second time though on different days. But for now I’ll go with this player.

Vote: Switch-kun
Switch was the first one to vote today which I think is pro-town however I would vote for someone I suspect the most than a random vote. Makes me think anyone is fine. Also, sleepy’s reply on your argument about you not voting for inkling struck me. Though The reason behind your vote on leblanck still didn’t change even knowing the tie didn’t mean much since DBZ isn’t leblanck’s partner. Add the reasons I gave when I created a read on everyone.
I’m not confident anymore since my read on Leafz was a fail and I’m probably looking too much into it like what you said but I’m gonna gamble.

This doesn’t mean I’m not suspicious of leblanck anymore. I’m also testing a possibility using this vote though I’m not sure if I’ll really get the result I want.
Another reason (a practical one), Switch said he joined 3 mafia games so I thought leblanck who’s a bit more active (though the difference isn’t much) can be ignored for now. Another Switch probably has more experience that leblanck so he needs this more. I realized this after leafz died so partly tainted with emotions.
Also, I missed this yesterday but why did DBZ died first than Vanity who is putting more input and converse more with people?
Sep 2, 2015 6:00 PM

Feb 2015
Vote Count, I think
14leblanck - 2 (Shift, lennah)
Shift-kun - 3 (14leblanck, VanityStar, cherushi)
Sep 2, 2015 6:00 PM

Feb 2015
BetaKnight said:
this game is giving me a headache. Sorry I haven't been on for most of today.

leblanc is prob going to get my vote today, like i mentioned yesterday, I always thought Leblanc's actions/speech pattern were weird/(sus). after Lupadim's death:
14leblanck have said and this has been on my head... :
@mafia: Well played mafia.
@vanity: I 100% trust you now, but one of us is dead today.
Ok... Why was Vanitystar 100% trusted at that time? I thought this speech was weird before but now this question i would liked answered before i do anything though.

Please vote!
Sep 2, 2015 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
I do not think 14leblanck has voted yet?
Sep 2, 2015 6:13 PM
Jul 2018
Switch-kun said:
Vote Count, I think
14leblanck - 2 (Shift, lennah)

why did you add lblanck's name?
Sep 2, 2015 6:21 PM

Feb 2015
Its post #225. He is the one who called me Shift.
Sep 2, 2015 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
ok... sorry forgot about that.

vote: 14leblanck

this is a tie?
Sep 2, 2015 6:31 PM

Feb 2015
If no one comes online, then yes it is.. cuz the 3 active people are mafia and they voted for me
Sep 2, 2015 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Switch-kun said:
If no one comes online, then yes it is.. cuz the 3 active people are mafia and they voted for me

I think one of the mafia is already dead Switch - Kun.
Sep 2, 2015 6:49 PM

Oct 2011
Vote said:

14leblanck - 3 (Shift, lennah, BetaKnight)

Well, a tie isn't a majority. You guys got 10 minutes or else. You know.

Sep 2, 2015 6:51 PM

Oct 2011
da said:
[size=90][b]lynching[/b]
[spoiler]
  1. Only available during the day, all the players can vote who they want to lynch. The lynch will commence at the end of the 24-hour period.
  2. Any player can change and/or remove their vote regardless of their role if the list isn’t closed yet.
  3. The first day's lynch is not required. However, the players must lynch someone starting on Day 2. Failure to comply means the game hostess will randomly choose who will die via Random Number Generator (RNG).
  4. If for some reason I am not online during the phase change, the Octarians will stop voting for the night phase, and the Inklings will stop voting for the day phase. No one is allowed to create any sort of private group. The game hostess will provide the Octarian/Mafia group. Attempting to create a private group, private message, instant message, snail mail, air mail, e-mail, smoke signal another player privately at any time will result in death.
[/size][/spoiler][/list]

Sep 2, 2015 6:55 PM

Feb 2015
BetaKnight said:
Switch-kun said:

I don't know if the number of mafia members are specified...

@MaiTai - Would you please use RNB to choose from the people in the ties to see who gets lynched? cuz if we mislynch or no lynch here, we will probably lose the game as number of townies may equal the mafia ones then...
Sep 2, 2015 6:56 PM

May 2014
We can't have a tie.
[B]unvote:switch
Vote:14leblanck
Sep 2, 2015 6:58 PM

Oct 2011
Switch-kun said:
BetaKnight said:

I don't know if the number of mafia members are specified...

@MaiTai - Would you please use RNB to choose from the people in the ties to see who gets lynched? cuz if we mislynch or no lynch here, we will probably lose the game as number of townies may equal the mafia ones then...

All I can do is run the game as specified. However, it would appear that Le just voted.

Oct 2011
For himself.

O_o

May 2014
It might not be the best move for me but it is the best move for the town.
@maitai: can I write my own death scene?
Sep 2, 2015 6:59 PM

Feb 2015
14leblanck said:
We can't have a tie.
unvote:switch
Vote:14leblanck

You tied on d1 and now untied today?
Sep 2, 2015 7:00 PM

Oct 2011
14leblanck said:

Uh.. Lol. You know what? You got it.

You get one post after the phase update.

Jul 2018
... wait what???

Sep 2013
Sorry! In the middle of class.

Vote LeBlank

Feb 2015
14leblanck said:

lel this is happening like anime

May 2014
No RNG on day 1, and I was right, wasn't I?
Sep 2, 2015 7:02 PM

Feb 2015
14leblanck said:
No RNG on day 1, and I was right, wasn't I?

Are you town aligned or not?
Sep 2, 2015 7:04 PM

May 2014
You'll find out soon.
Sep 2, 2015 7:07 PM

Oct 2011

[color=#e4499a]Night 03

One brave....poor...soul decided to take matters into his own hands. Even if his vote counted or not, the numbers still turned to be stacked against him.
There was a note left by the body.

14leblanck was lynched on Day 03. Status: Inkling

Callie: ...
Marie: ...
Callie: Not good.
Marie: Not good at all.
*sssssssshdakkdsak*
Octoling: We barely even have to do any work! Keep up the good gob Inktwerps!
*end transmission*

It is now Night 03. 4 Inklings, 2 mafia. If you guys lynch an Inkling tomorrow, you lose (It'd be 3 v 2 in the morning). I suggest you think through things these next two phases.

[/color]

[spoiler]
[color=#e4499a]1. sleepfulfish
2. Leafz_soul
3. VanityStar
4. 14leblanck
5. BetaKnight
6. cherushi-chan
7. Lycelra_ = Octarian
8. dragon_ball_z
9. lennah
10. lupadim
11. Switch-kun
[/color]

Sep 2, 2015 7:08 PM

Oct 2011
Vote said:

14leblanck - 5 (Shift, lennah, BetaKnight, 14leblanck, sleepfulfish)
Shift-kun - 2 (VanityStar, cherushi)

Sep 2, 2015 7:11 PM

May 2014
[center]Death scene:
After surviving two days, Saronin bravely sacrificed himself, to save someone from The RNG, he had been feeling depressed about leafy death and committed suicide, by jumping from the clock tower, splattering against the pavement.

Edit:BBcode tag order error + vvv obligatory joke vvv
[Spoiler]
Written in the suicide note: It's alright, I may have died but I have achieved my goal of:
Maho Shoujo
Saronin_JayhartSep 2, 2015 7:19 PM
Sep 3, 2015 4:30 AM

Feb 2015
I wanna die too
Sep 3, 2015 6:16 AM

Apr 2014
I feel disappointed that those who were about to get lynched even voted for themselves T^T I think a random lynch would have been better than voting for yourself (that is if you are a townie) since there’s a chance of a mafia being lynched. But well, in the end the remaining people voted for leblanck too :/

Switch-kun said:
I wanna die too

Really? If that’s the case I can vote for you again. ;)

Anybody can die tonight but if I ever get chosen I have my eyes on Switch and lennah as the pair. Lennah seems to back up switch though not that obvious. I wanted to get some info by lynching switch but meh :P It’s really hard to make scum reads when you’re inexperienced >_< I wonder if we’ll win :’< Ganbatte town!

I have to cram for a long quiz tonight I can’t be here long so I just dropped by to see who got lynched.
Sep 3, 2015 11:26 AM

May 2014
I can't agree with you more about what happened yesterday. But we'll have to pull ourselves together in the next phase.

Anybody can die tonight
I can tell you almost for sure that it's either going to be me or you tonight. At least we seem to have the same feeling about that duo now.

Funny. (Like not really just you know..)
Switch-kun said:
That's 3 mafia - cherushii, DBZ, leblanck.
Three people suspected. Out of which two were killed. Both turned out to be town-alligned. How very surprising..

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 3, 2015 5:22 PM

Aug 2012
Quite depressing to see that the one who halted the town's progress at D1 was a townie in the end
Sep 3, 2015 6:17 PM

Feb 2015
I am not going to get killed tonight because I'm an easy lynch target.. But it does not make more town
@lupadim - Yeah, it was pretty surprising how he suicided too..
Sep 3, 2015 6:20 PM

Feb 2015
VanityStar said:
Switch-kun said:
That's 3 mafia - cherushii, DBZ, leblanck.
Three people suspected. Out of which two were killed. Both turned out to be town-alligned. How very surprising..

Its night phase and you are already posting your suspicions... you know if I was really mafia, I'd kill you? If you are a townie, the mafia might kill you to put more suspicions on me..
Sep 3, 2015 7:06 PM

Oct 2011

[color=#e4499a]Day 04

As the sun rose, the Inklings came out of hiding to find one of their own laying in a pool of red ink...

Oh wait... nevermind.

Who could it be. It...it was so hard to tell at first, but after the er--clean up, it became clear.

VanityStar was killed on Night 03.

Callie: We need to think fast thing time around, guys!
Marie: Yeah. If you consider the numbers, if we mess up this time. Well..
Callie: I don't want to say it.
Marie: Me either.
Callie: Let's work together. Sniff out those Octomeanies!

It is now Day 04. You inklings need to pull it together and think it through. One more missed lynch and it's game over. Use the info that you have thus far. And as always, staaaay fresh!

[/color]

[spoiler]
[color=#e4499a]1. sleepfulfish
2. Leafz_soul
3. VanityStar
4. 14leblanck
5. BetaKnight
6. cherushi-chan
7. Lycelra_ = Octarian
8. dragon_ball_z
9. lennah
10. lupadim
11. Switch-kun
[/color]

Sep 3, 2015 8:48 PM

Feb 2015
I just reread all posts and found out that I've been playing real stupid. If I was someone else, I would've voted for Switch-kun too.. I just keep on saying from D1 that I'll get killed in nearly every phase and its really stupid..
Anyways, I found that lupa argued with DBZ and leblanck and mafia killed lupa, raising suspicions on the 2, and now they killed VanityStar which has risen suspicions around me (like there wasn't already much)..
Also, I found that Leafz also committed suicide.. Come on, what's wrong with you people...
Now, there are 5 people alive, out of which 2 are mafia and 3 are townies. Everyone has 4 suspects, except the mafia..
After rereading all the posts, I think the people who not voted for me are more suspicious (Literally, no joke)
Vote: lennah
She is just posting her suspicions and votes based on my posts.
PbP analysis

There is another for my vote which is she made it seem like we are in cohorts when in fact we aren't >.<
Anyways, I'll probably change my vote later in the day cuz the arguments against her aren't so strong and also the fact that most people have already thought that we are a team and will probably think of this as a vote so I can clear off that suspicion.
Sep 3, 2015 9:43 PM

May 2014
Thought as much. Go town, win thisc:

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 4, 2015 3:17 AM

Feb 2015
plz everyone, be active, this is an important day.. I checked it and only sleepfulfish is online, and I'll love if he posts something...
Sep 4, 2015 5:38 AM

Feb 2015
Oh come on, its been 11 hours and no one posted yet??
Sep 4, 2015 6:58 AM

Nov 2013
So I guess all the suspicions are on me... Well, I could say I'm not mafia, but would you believe it? If I were you, I wouldn't.

So you're saying that I'm mafia because I thought that leblanck was mafia, although he was a townie? And yes, I said that you've stated the reasons already, because I don't see the point in writing the same thing. And I'm not good at putting my thought s into words. And when did I make it seem like we were in cohorts? Just because I didn't cast my vote on you? Ok, sorry, I can do it this time, if you'll feel better this way...

I read all posts again, but I don't know who to suspect the most... So that's why I didn't post anything (there's school and work too, but...)
Sep 4, 2015 7:13 AM

Sep 2013
I would like to post then I realise I have to re-read everything to get a conclusion then I get discouraged then I decided to study for a test then I got discouraged again then I almost quit life then I went for dinner then I'm back.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.