Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 31, 2015 12:57 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu walk in willage and notice people around there was full of powers, they was not normal humans, and it was a little scary because she saw it first time and the feeling was good. But as it was her first time she already did not knew what to do, but she just signed and looked up she looked at sky and smiled the wiue was pretty good and she nod like she made a decision and contenew walking she looked around and notice peoples cloth it was not so open as her cloth and looked around and then she get she could not change anything and just contenew walking
Jul 31, 2015 1:01 PM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

Seeing everyone else build teams and leave the building, Tsubasa sighed. It wasn't that she minded not being approached, in fact, she usually acted the way she did to achieve that, but in situations like this it was very impractical.
Scanning the room, she noticed the cat girl to whom she had talked earlier was still there and did not seem to belong to any team yet. Ah well. There won't be much time for small talk when fighting, anyway, the girl told herself, walking over to her.
"Hey," she started, sounding rather unenthusiastic about the whole situation. "Do you want to team up, ..." she asked, wondering a moment about the name, "... Hestia?"
Jul 31, 2015 1:03 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She heard Tsubasa
"Why would you wanna team with me?"
Jul 31, 2015 1:12 PM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

Sighing, the girl craned her head. "Why not? It's safer to fight in a team, and it's not like it means we're stuck with each other for the rest of our lives." Crossing her arms in front of her chest, she continued, "If you don't want to form a team, or not with me, just say so. I'm not going to waste my time on bantering back and forth about this. I made an offer, I'm serious about it, so please tell me yes or no." Putting on a small polite smile, Tsubasa waited for an answer - although she was starting to be a little annoyed. Maybe it was just because she wasn't that used to interacting with others, though.
Jul 31, 2015 1:16 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She sighed
"Alright then"
Jul 31, 2015 1:21 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at 2 girls who was talking and thought for herself *they are team up? Wow did they become friends so soon???" she thought as she contenew looking but she knew she could not becoe with a team if she couldnot trust fully someone so she contenew way to fined something that would help her go on next level
Jul 31, 2015 1:21 PM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

"Great, I'm happy about it," Tsubasa replied sincerly, her smile broadening a bit. "Then let's go!" She started walking towards the door, wondering how the Garden Island would be like. Turning back before the door, she added as an afterthought, "And sorry if you feel offended or anything, I just prefer to talk straightforward. I think it's easier that way, you don't waste time talking about unimportant things." Raising her shoulders almost apologetically, the girl turned back and stepped out of the door.
Jul 31, 2015 1:26 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu walk so she could fined someone so she could go in next leven so walk away from this place
Jul 31, 2015 1:34 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She stood up and followdd Tsubasa
Jul 31, 2015 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

After a while he arrived at the village, entering the building he assumed to be the main one. Entering the building he looked around looking for others, only to see no one around. ~I wonder if Im the last one to arrive.~ Walking over to one of the tables he sat down, hoping that someone is going to arrive soon. ~I wonder if that voice from earlier will come back.~
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Jul 31, 2015 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
<Ashlyn totally is here already hiding up front because the castle ppl had to step in>
Jul 31, 2015 2:20 PM

Apr 2014
Rito

Rito arrived and sat away from the others

Ren

Ren arrived but he was on the roof listening from above
Jul 31, 2015 2:20 PM

Aug 2013
Alius
He arrived at the hall, once more, and made his way to an empty seat near the front (nowhere close to Ashlyn.).
What is it that they're gonna say to us? I wanna know...and I want to know other stuff as well. He thought as he summoned the book from his inventory.
Jul 31, 2015 2:22 PM

May 2014
Saki

She arrived with Key, looking around "Well, lets take our seats again" She said, going back to her previous spot and sitting down
Jul 31, 2015 2:25 PM

Dec 2014
Key

"Ok hehehe" she bounded up to her seat and sat down *Hum, I wonder where Ren went* she thought. "Reeeennnnn?" she called out in the larder hall.
Jul 31, 2015 2:32 PM

Apr 2014
Ren

Ren heard his name and jumped off the roof as seen through one of the many Windows and walked in with his hood off
Jul 31, 2015 2:33 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

Seeing all the people arrive, he wondered if they knew anything. He stood up hearing on of the girls shouting a name of sorts. He walked over to the group sitting down on the same table. "Hello there. Can anyone tell me where exactly I am here?"
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Jul 31, 2015 2:33 PM

Dec 2014
Key

"Ren!" she jumped up and ran over to him hugged him a pulled him to his chair. "Where did you go?" she asked him.
Jul 31, 2015 2:34 PM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

Again, the girl entered without speaking and simply took her seat in the same place she had been sitting before. There was no point in picking a different place, and it didn't matter a lot to her anyway.
Jul 31, 2015 2:35 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked up as Key jumped up, seeing her come back with Ren "Well, there he is" She said with a sigh, waiting on Kuro to once again jump up
Jul 31, 2015 2:36 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he suddenly reappeared on Saki's lap, speaking to everyone "Man that was a disaster...I hadn't planned on that stupid Bossshroom to show up until you'd all leveled up a bit...I better explain how things will go now" he made sure he was comfortable on Saki's lap "So, this 1st Island is the base, got it? No matter what you do, this is where you return to as this is where your houses are. There should be a map in your inventory that shows the location, check it out. Everyone can level up 5 times a day and there's a level cap of 10 for every island, of course that boss was too much. One because there was no order, two because there weren't enough fighters and three because it was too strong. Today you'll all go to your houses now, me, Shiro and the admins will come up with suitable missions and tomorrow we'll assemble here to talk about those missions, I hope everyone understands" he said as he comfortably sat in Saki's lap

Jul 31, 2015 2:36 PM

Apr 2014
Blitish said:
Key

"Ren!" she jumped up and ran over to him hugged him a pulled him to his chair. "Where did you go?" she asked him.

Ren

Ren blushed surprised by this

"Just sitting on the roof" he said with a smile
Jul 31, 2015 2:40 PM

May 2014
Saki

She let out a grumble as Kuro was once again on her lap, but was surprised as he suddenly got lifted up

Shiro

She had appeared behind Kuro, standing on the table as she had grabbed his collar to lift him up and put him on the table "Kuro! No being mean to the adventurers!" She said, as a mother who scolded a child, then looked at the others "Sorry for my brothers behaviour, really" She said, before looking at Kuro again
Jul 31, 2015 2:41 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

The sudden appearance nearly made him jump. He just listened to what that person had to say, letting his own question slip by. Wondering whats happening he just sat there, questioning the situation.
Jul 31, 2015 2:43 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She walked in with a gloomy face while looking down
She sat in a corner isolated from the other people
Jul 31, 2015 2:43 PM

Dec 2014
Key

"Wa? On the ro...." she was stopped by the appearance of Kuro she listened to what he had to say then turned to Saki "So do you go to are houses now?"
Jul 31, 2015 2:45 PM

Apr 2014
Rito yawned

Ren

Ren waited for Key's response then he said

"I guess we do what ever we want this isn't school" he said with a shrug
Jul 31, 2015 2:45 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at Key and nodded "I think that would be a good idea" She said, pulling out the map for a moment and nodding before putting it back "Its a good thing to first assert the home base, then work from there" She said, standing up, giving a quick glare to Kuro, then looked at the other two "Lets go"
Jul 31, 2015 2:46 PM

Dec 2014
Key

She look out a list of people in her house, she gasped "Where in the same house together!!!" she turned to Saki then to Ren with an excited face. "Lets go!" she followers Saki "Come on Ren!" she grabbed his hand and pulled him along.
Jul 31, 2015 2:49 PM

Apr 2014
Ren

Ren blushed and began walking with her not wanting to fall

"Can we at least get some soda?" He asked as he walked with her
Jul 31, 2015 2:51 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he looked at his sister "sorry sorry, but she didn't complain" he grinned and turned to them "Well I'll see you all tomorrow" he looked back at Shiro and sighed as it was already getting dark "come on...hurry...I have to go get that Centaur for you before it gets dark so this is my last chance"

Jul 31, 2015 2:52 PM

Dec 2014
Key

"Nooo theres no time we can at the house, cooommeee ooonnnnn" she pulled him.
Jul 31, 2015 2:53 PM

Aug 2013
Alius
He thought all he said was good, but he still had to ask his question.
"You two siblings. I need my question to be answered!" He exclaimed at the two.
Jul 31, 2015 2:53 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She looked at her house list amd read ot out loud
"Setsu, Bitchbasa and one kid named Satoshi"
Jul 31, 2015 2:54 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at Kuro and nodded "You better get a good one" She said with a smile "Ah, and only the horse part, not the human body" She added "Just a reminder" She said, before turning to Alius "You get one moment before we need to get dinner, what is it?" She said with a soft smile
Jul 31, 2015 2:56 PM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

Seeing Hestia enter, Tsubasa suddenly remembered she hadn't seen her since the end of the battle on the island. Yeah, proves how great you work in a team, she told herself angrily. How she hated all these awkward situations that social interactions always got her into. I'd better go and apologize, or things will get even worse, the girl resigned, getting up and following the other girl.
Sitting down next to Hestia with one vacant chair between them, she sighed, "Sorry. For kind of forcing you into forming a team with me when I'm not good at the team kind of stuff. I apologize for not checking on you, assuming you were alright, which you seemingly weren't. I won't lie and say this is the last time it will happen, because the thing is, I actually have no idea how one is supposed to behave in a team. So, please tell me now whether I should leave you alone or whether you still want to bear with me. I won't be angry with you either way."

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

Watching the people walk away he felt awkwardly out of place. ~Well that was weird. I wonder in which house I am.~ Walking over to the list, ignoring the others, he took a quick look at the list. "House 2 it is then." Mumbling to himself, looking at the other names.

Aug 2013
Alius
He sighed, then went forward with his question.
"How are you two the only two left from the people who use to live on the islands and who was that woman that showed up that day?" He asked.
Jul 31, 2015 3:00 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She didn't even bother looking at Tsubasa
"I could've died. If wolves or mushrooms had agroed me, I would be dead. I won't accept your apology as you didn't even bother checking on me"
She stood up and walked out to her home
Jul 31, 2015 3:01 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he looked at Alius, a slight hint of being pissed off as he listened to his question "Do you think we have any clue?...When we woke up we were the only ones still here...if you really want an answer you'll have to see this through...only on the last island will you find your answer" with that he snapped his fingers and disappeared along with Shiro

Jul 31, 2015 3:04 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

Knowing his house he walked out of the hall. ~I will find it sooner or later.~ Walking out of the hall he started cluelessly searching for House 2.
Jul 31, 2015 3:08 PM

Aug 2013
Alius
He heard what he had to say and he disappeared.
The last floor? Alright then...I have to beat this game then... He thought, then turned to leave to the house.
Aug 1, 2015 7:47 AM

Jul 2012
Having entered the village she noticed the quiet and desolate setting. No sign of life she headed for the village hall in hopes of trying to figure out what's going on. Despite how the voice said to meet up at village hall there was no one there, at this point she found her fatigue to have disappeared and her major wounds almost completely and somehow unnaturally healed. Figuring that either she was super early or super late she picked up several of the books and pulled one up to read, The History of Heaven's Playground...sounds like some sort of joke against Christianity if anything... Not much of a haven here after all... The book raised some concerns as it mentioned how the people just disappeared but who was this goddess like figure is another question...recalling that she was now in a game like bar she noticed her status bar and pulled up her stats, skills, and inventory to figure out what she had.
AsreaAug 1, 2015 7:51 AM
Aug 2, 2015 10:37 PM

Apr 2015
Charm

Walking into a large empty hallway she finds a spot on the ground to rest. "Yaaaaawwwwn* "For a place so big...not much places to eat around here is there?" She complains to herself hoping no one's around to hear her.
Aug 5, 2015 8:43 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He walked up to the entrance of the hall, entering it. Looking around the hall, he stood besides the entrance, waiting for Nio.
Aug 5, 2015 9:08 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio arrived behind him
Aug 5, 2015 9:23 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"This is quite the big hall." He noticed bookshelves, and without a second thought started walking towards them. "You can take a seat for now. I will join you in a moment." Walking towards the bookshelves, he looked Nio, smiling.
Aug 5, 2015 9:57 AM

Apr 2014
Nio nodded and took a seat
Aug 5, 2015 10:09 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Looking at various books for a while, he caught one book that sparked his interest. This book seemed to have the story of this place written down. ~Jackpot.~ Looking around some more, he noticed a few other copies of the same book. But one was missing. ~Seems like someone else was interested in the same thing.~

Taking the book he went back to Nio, taking a seat next to her. "Seems like I found something interesting." He placed the book between him and Nio. "This book contains the backstory of what you see outside this hall. It should have answers to at least some of my questions."

Opening the book he started to read it.
Aug 5, 2015 10:34 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio just read
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.