Asrea - Kazuha Seina
CoelestinAug 1, 2015 8:12 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 1, 2015 4:26 PM

May 2015
(So what do u do in houses?)
CoelestinAug 1, 2015 4:39 PM
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Aug 1, 2015 4:39 PM

Jan 2014
(First of all: Put comments in parenthesis please. Houses are where people live, sleep etc.)
Aug 1, 2015 4:45 PM

May 2015
(Okay)
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Aug 2, 2015 4:12 PM

Jul 2012
Heading straight for her house she didn't hear Weiss's last minute words and was about to quickly head into the house. That was until she took another look at the plate with the names of who was living here with her. Rena Kurane...so I'll be living with Rena then...speaking of Rena...I left her in the woods...ugh...I'm a terrible person... In fact the girl has only been giving her last name to people, she never really fancied her first name, but there's really no point since her name is right here on the name plate. Entering into the house she looked around in her room for anything to change into and somehow managed to find pajamas. Dumping her clothes into a basket to wash them later, she took a shower and all and was now out on her bed with a book in her arms and a towel around her neck fully clothed in the new fresh clothes.
Aug 2, 2015 6:20 PM

Jan 2014
Rena

She headed to the house. It was her first time here, since she didn't have the opportunity to come here earlier. Rena didn't even bother to look at the name plate and just entered. Seina sat one of the beds in pajamas. It seemed like she came here right after the fighting had ended. "Are you done with the bathroom?" she asked her.
Aug 2, 2015 6:27 PM

Jul 2012
Startled from her reading Seina looked up to see Rena asking to use the bathroom. Quickly she got up and bowed an apology and apologized in a fluster, "Sorry...I'll be right back..." Dropping the book she was reading she headed into the bathroom and took down the clothes that she had left to dry figuring that it was best that she had hung them outside. " You can go ahead and use it..." she said as she walked out with her now partially dried clothes.

Is she mad? I can't tell... she worriedly thought to herself as she hung her clothes out and then sat on her bed fixing her glasses every few seconds in a nervous manner...
Aug 2, 2015 9:13 PM

Jul 2015
*knock knock* "hey you in Siena here? I want to talk about earlier. If you wouldn't mind me coming in." he asked this trying to reconcile with her. <God, should I have let her fall?> he twidled his foot, and swirled it around out side getting anxious.
Aug 2, 2015 9:23 PM

Jul 2012
Hearing a knock she made a tiny meep sound startled by the new sudden intrusion. Reaching for the door she sees Weiss and looks downwards avoiding to make contact with his eyes and said ," Sure you can come in...Rena is here too... though she's taking a shower..."
Aug 2, 2015 9:27 PM

Jul 2015
Weiss

"Sorry about earlier, I didn't think about how I might have made you feel like a little kid, or emberese you." He said while walking in to the building sitting on a nearby bed. "So how do you like it here other then we'll the whole peeing yourself thing..." He said with a slight blush. <she is cute?, or maybe she is shy>
Aug 2, 2015 9:34 PM

Jul 2012
"Honestly...I wasn't expecting much, I found the letter and it would help me get out of the sticky situation I was in. For the most part...yes, I'd say it's quite nice here..." she said as she then started to read from her book again.
Aug 2, 2015 9:41 PM

Jul 2015
"Really, I came here lookin for adventure. I've always had everything. It feels good to start from nothing again." Weiss said. "So what were you escaping from?" He asked concerned. He blushed, relizing how probing he was. "I hope you don't mind my questions."
Aug 2, 2015 9:45 PM

Jul 2012
Hesitantly she replied,"Hmmm.... just some harassers." She then flipped to the next page of her book and pulled her hair back and stated, "And no I don't mind I'm a curious person myself too after all."
Aug 2, 2015 9:53 PM

Jul 2015
"Sounds fun... When we get back I can take care of them for you. Just give me a call." He says this thoughtfully trying to help her. "So, what's your favorite book?" <mine is fablehaven...> "you don't have to tell me." he blushed again<God I'm horrible with girls...
Aug 2, 2015 9:55 PM

Jul 2012
"Hmm.... I really don't have any favorites...I just read cause I like to..." she frankly replied and caught a glimpse of his now slightly shaded face. Does he have a crush on me or something?she internally sighed to herself recalling his offer on helping her out. Then again who knows how they'll get back to the real world anyway...
AsreaAug 2, 2015 9:58 PM
Aug 2, 2015 10:00 PM

Jul 2015
"Well then." <yep I'm friend zoned> "well I've got two choices, one I invite you and Rena to my group, I like that one, I'm not lonely that way. Option two I leave and only assists you when needed. So which one do you want? Of course any other options you come up with is alriaght too." He said. He was bored and wanted some excitement.
Aug 2, 2015 10:03 PM

Jul 2012
"Hmmm...I'm fine with whatever you want...I don't got much to do anyway and I only got close to you and Rena so far. Maybe along the way I'll go with the others...Who knows?" she honestly replied inferring her lack of planning ahead.
Aug 2, 2015 10:06 PM

Jul 2015
"Well let's go with option one for now then. Why don't we turn in the quest, Rena is already Max lvl so I figure she doesn't need the exp, of course we could wait. It's your call, this is a partnership." He said, atleast hoping he would hurt a response from her.
Aug 2, 2015 10:09 PM

Jul 2012
"Hmm...I don't think Rena is exactly max level unless you mean to say they cap levels for certain areas... I think I'd at least like to hear Rena's opinions on this she should at least get some of the reward..."she said in concern for the archer who healed them.
Aug 2, 2015 10:10 PM

Jul 2015
(Do you want Weiss to go meta or not for a post?)
Aug 2, 2015 10:11 PM

Jul 2012
(doesn't matter XD)
Aug 2, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2015
(I guess we wait for Rena haha)
Aug 3, 2015 12:51 PM

Jan 2014
(Just continue if I'm gone, otherwise I'll just keep slowing you down ;-;)

Rena

She came out in pajamas after taking a shower. Rena didn't know what these two were talking about, she just went to her bad, took out a novel and began to read.
Aug 3, 2015 12:54 PM

Jul 2015
(Well guess what, someone else is off :( )
Aug 3, 2015 4:59 PM

May 2015
Blake

Arrives at the house and after checking it out is immoressed.

"This place seems nice." He walks through the door and seeing other people wonder what to do next until deciding to just ask where he could sleep "hey would you mind explaining how space is divided up her and where am I supposed sleep?"
Aug 3, 2015 5:15 PM

Jul 2012
Rena walked out but then promptly went to a bed most likely her's and pulled up a book to read. If anything Rena and Seina were quite alike... Walking over and then sitting on Rena's bed she then nervously fidgeted on the edge of the bed sadly depressed how Rena somewhat just ignored her and Weiss.

A new person then showed up, Seina assumed him to be Blake the only guy listed on the house of the name plate. "You can take the room next door Mr. Sable, seeing as you're the only guy resident of this house..."Seina explained through the open door of the room she was in with Rena and Weiss.
Aug 3, 2015 5:24 PM

Jul 2015
Weiss

"I'm going to go grind... You can come with me if you want." He said bored. <she has a crush on Rena. > he got up and headed out wanting to be lvl 4 before the end of the day.
Aug 3, 2015 5:27 PM

Jul 2012
(NO she does not XDDDDDD and is it still night time or the next morning??? o.o)

"Are you sure you should be going out so soon?" Seina asked out of concern for Weiss, well knowingly worried about his reckless actions that have led him close to death several times already.
AsreaAug 3, 2015 5:30 PM
Aug 3, 2015 5:30 PM

Jul 2015
(I'm not sure I think it's morning)

Weiss

"I want to reach level 4 before the end of day." He reached the door. "Oh wait.... We need to turn that mission in first..." He said
Aug 3, 2015 5:33 PM

Jan 2014
Rena

From the corner of her eye, she saw Blake entering but didn't give him much attention, Seina answered his question anyway. She looked over to Seina as she sat on her bed. "Is something the matter?" she asked her. There must be a reason why she just casually sat down next to her on Rena's bed. Her glance went to Weiss as she asked herself if he knew anything about that.
Aug 3, 2015 5:39 PM

Jul 2015
(Volta go find the link XD)
Aug 3, 2015 5:41 PM

Jul 2012
Unfortunately no one replied to Rena and eventually she dozed off...Tucking her into bed Seina then got up and grabbed her now dried clothes, changed into the bath room and then followed after Weiss. "We'll split the reward with her later I guess, are you planning on pulling an all-nighter?"
Aug 3, 2015 5:42 PM

Jul 2015
(Go to the mission center now k?)
Aug 4, 2015 9:29 PM

Jul 2012
Having said her bye to Weiss, Seina promptly headed back to her residence and finds Rena still heavily sleeping. Taking a short shower this time she changes back into her new pajamas and slips into bed and passes out while she reads one of her books.

Sadly she was wired to wake up at 6:30 am, a normal habit as she was a normal student just yesterday. Eyeing the clock hanging on the wall in slight annoyance Seina wish she could fall back to sleep but old habits die hard and so was forced to get up and make coffee. Sitting at the table with her book and a coffee at hand she continues the book she was reading before she had went to sleep.
Aug 5, 2015 7:05 PM

May 2015
Blake

Went to the room next door and crashed. He was so tired having arrived just today and already gotten lost a few times after he had fought monster wolves. Blake woke up early the next morning like he usually does since Blake is a bit of an early bird. He then gets dressed and prepares for his day however he soon finds himself confused about what to do "what to do?"
Aug 7, 2015 7:21 PM

Jul 2012
Leafz said:

As they walked out Seina had the most perplexed look on her face as she just learned that Lilith had apparently never learned to read or write...Bringing her over to her house Seina then asked, "So your protector knows how to read and write I'm assuming? I don't mind but tell me, you do know how to write the alphabet right?" Looking around there was no trace of Rena possibly out on an errand since she's a guide, after all. Seating Lilith on her bed Seina then browsed through inventory full of the books she had ummm... borrowed from the village hall to figure out which books were suitable for Lilith.
Aug 7, 2015 7:36 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith

"I don't think my protector knows, at least not these modern languages. I can write and read in achient Egyptian, and the original forms of most languages but anything modern I don't know. I don't even know what the alphabet is." She said I must sound stupid right? Not knowing how to read and write in a common language, I feel like a noble who learned high speech while everyone else was using common speech (extra points for those that know what I am talking about.) "so what is the alphabet? She looked at the floor and counted fifteen cracks before the pattern changed, then fifteen more, always in groups of fifteens.
Aug 8, 2015 6:54 AM

Jul 2012
"Hieroglyphics? How did you read the letter then? Actually first off what do you want to learn? English? Japanese? Everyone to me is speaking Japanese and so I thought everyone was from Japan or the like but after hearing several of the names around I'm supposing that some magic is translating everything for us, here try to read this book for now," Seina explained as she handed a book to her.
Aug 8, 2015 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
"I didn't read the letter, since I never get anything as mail or books my decent read it to me. " se said taking the book bound by cobalt, the letters looking more like shapes then words. "I guess I better learn which ever one is easier." She said, letters and symbles lost to her. She felt so helpless not knowing the basics of reading and writing it was as if she was a newborn babe of 19 years. This helplessness got to her, she couldn't let it stay. "I defiantly can't read these strange sumbles or letters." She said, she wanted to cry but didn't her pride said she wouldn't.
Aug 8, 2015 3:40 PM

Jul 2012
"Alright I guess English it is then, since that's what this world seems to mainly use," Seina explained. Grabbing some papers and writing utensils from somewhere she then wrote then English alphabet vertically across the page. Slightly blushing a bit she then said, "Since you don't know the alphabet I guess I'll have to sing it for you first..." Singing the alphabet, Seina had a slight red look but pulled through and then explained," As you can tell in the English alphabet there are 26 letters and I wrote them in order for you on this paper. Your goal is to copy each letter ten times but alphabet by alphabet while singing the alphabet okay?"
Aug 8, 2015 3:52 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith

"Ok, this will be easy." She said. She sung the abc' with a breath taking voice, one that causes even ice to shiver. As she sang she wrote the letters, as writing in anchient languages have her amazing hand flexibility when it came to scribing. The letters looked good, but not amazing she would write better as time went on. "How is this?" She asked after the tenth time, her first time was just resembling the letters, the tenth time looked like a middle schooler or even high schooler wrote it.
Aug 8, 2015 4:57 PM

May 2015
Blake decides to just stay in his room that day and try to learn more about this world. Discovering he has no info on it he goes into town.
Aug 8, 2015 6:14 PM

Jul 2012
Not even half an hour went by and tremendous progress was made then again they were technically adolescents not kids so it seemed a lot more quicker. Should I also teach her cursive? Never mind it's a dying script after all... "I was surprised at the quick progress and thankfully you know how to speak so you should be able to recognize a good amount of the words now," Seina said as she then handed her a random children's book from the village hall, that she had randomly picked to figure out a bit of this world's culture.
AsreaAug 9, 2015 5:21 AM
Aug 8, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith

"So I have to read the words?" She asked looking at the book. She tried putting the letters together and decided to try and sound them out, though she didn't even know what sound each letter made, so she just said there names to make the words. Needless to say she sounded like a child doing that.
Aug 9, 2015 5:42 AM

Jul 2012
At the first word attempt Seina quickly internally made a face palm in her head at her own stupidity for forgetting to sound out how the letters sound. While Lilith made her attempts to read Seina as quick and neat as possible drew a chart in each of the boxes was a letter and a simple word along with a drawing that was decently recognizable. They weren't terrible drawing but they weren't spectacular either but good enough to may be considered as average. This process took quite a while but it was her first time to teach someone who had practically no knowledge on a common language. Then again according to Lilith she can write hieroglyphs, not only Egyptian but maybe plenty of others and maybe even the ancient Chinese style of writing though no one uses it. "Sorry about that Lilith, you can stop now," she said as she then presented the chart."You see this chart? I want you to read the letter first and then recognize the picture but say the word slowly and then spell out the word, in other words say each letter," she directed.
Aug 9, 2015 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
Lilith

Starting at a and going through each letter she tried to sound out the words, it was still comedy if you where watching it but then she slowly picked it up as she went, by the time she got to z she could sound out most words, and connect them with what they were representing. "Wow, so many sounds, but this is easy to rember unlike this." She said as she started writing some hiroglypgics.
When she was done she sat there an smiled, it had been a few weeks since she last wrote it so she was still a little rusty.
Aug 9, 2015 8:14 AM

Jul 2012
I'll never get hieroglyphics even if I recognize like one or two symbols...Seina pessimistically thought to herself. "Welp once you start getting a better hang of it you'll be able to read more but some of the words you might not know the meaning of like monotony, candid, infinitesimal just a few to list. Not even I really remember their meanings, but if you come across some words you don't know I'll try and help. For now, we'll just stick with the easy books" Seina explained as she somehow pulled out more children's book out of her inventory. Despite the stories being written for kids they're quite typical and adorable including stories about heroes and such.
Aug 9, 2015 8:26 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder if I could teach her Egyption as repayment? Hey protector if your awake can we teach her? sure, I'm going to teach her the Same way I did with you, though. "if you want we can teach you hieroglyphs."she said with a smile taking one of the books and sitting down, now that she knew what each sound that a letter made she was ready to skim through the book and read it. In about twenty five minutes she had already read the first five chapters, mesmerizing them as she went.
Aug 9, 2015 9:16 AM

Jul 2012
"I think knowing five is already a huge feat for me, though I'm of Japan I also know English, French, Spanish, and a bit of some Mandarin. Though it'll be a bit fun if I learn some Egyptian Hieroglyphics I don't think I'll master it like you for English." Seina explained. "I will gratefully take up on your offer though," Seina stated with a bow of her head.
Aug 9, 2015 9:19 AM

Jul 2015
lilith

"Are you sure, once you start you won't stop till you know them. Also you might die in the process." She said laughing then handed her a peice of paper she scribbled on. "You have 24-hours to figure out what it says by any means necessary. If you don't then you will be in a little pain." She said, waiting for her reaction.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM

» [1st Island] Village Hall ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

120 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.